PDA

View Full Version : she peed through her bikini!

curioustim
30th July 2006, 05:34 PM
God, nothing turns me on more than to see ladies piss through their bikinis! anyway. i was on the beach and there was this lady on the beach. must have been 20. she was with her boyfriend :( I just glanced over at her and she had her hand on her crotch. I was just going to ignore it when i heard her say to her boyfriend something like, 'no i am not going to pee in the sea, thats gross'. This got my attention! She squeezed her leg and said something to her other half. She then started walking up to the toilets. (aww) This disappointed me as i would have loved to see her wet her bikini. I closed my eyes and fantisized it. A few minutes later i heard her voice again. I opened my eyes and she was walking back. She got to her boyfriend and i heard her telling him the toilets were locked and she was going to piss herself any second. At that she jammed her legs together. She started to cry silently and told him that she had leaked and had to get to a loo quickly. He told her not to worry. Just relax and they would find one in a minute. He started kissing her and she moaned but kissed him back. They carried on kissing for what seemed like forever. I was just staring at her crotch. Suddenly she yelped and squeezed her crotch. Sure enough there was a small wet patch on her bottoms. He told her to go in the sea and she was obviously so desperate she started walking. She was about half way there ( about 7m away from me) when she grabbed herself again. This time though she couldnt seem to stop the flow. She stood there with piss cascading through her bottoms while her boyfriend stood and watched. When she had done she started sobbing. Her boyfriend put a towel around her and they started walking back up the beach. She was bright red with humiliation. Great show i thought! Her boyfriend enjoyed it also. He had a hardon as big as mine!! Anyone else got any bikini stories?

nick713474
31st July 2006, 12:28 AM
i just came back from the beach a couple of weeks ago and i saw a lot of pee sightings near the ocean. One lady about 50 years old was sitting in a lawn chair and kept squirming. About 15 minutes later see got up and started walking towards the ocean. I thought oh boy here we go. she made it about halfway there stopped and squated and started peeing through her bathing suit. Another lady who was in her mid twenties had to go to the bathroom. i had to go so i walked into the water and started to piss. she came down towards me and said mind if i join you. i said sure. it was the best 45 seconds of my life. Now I would love to say that the ending of the story was that i went with her and had wild sex but i didn't because her boyfriend was there. Lucky bastard.

nousername
5th August 2006, 01:08 PM
I'm surprised she didn't just pee where she was. Most women I've known do that.

arcarsenal04
14th August 2006, 11:35 AM
Unfortunately, the only thing close to this I've seen was my male friend peeing down his leg through a swimsuit. :(

cockindex
26th August 2006, 10:40 AM
I once convinced my girlfried to piss through her bikini in while wading in the water about knee deep. I loved the hissing sound as the piss hit the water. There were people all around but I don't think anybody else knew what was going on. What a turn on.

beaver7
27th August 2006, 05:12 AM
i bet loads of girls pee through their bikinis but manage to get away with it esp. when they're in the sea. shame you can't tell when they're doingit! fun to try and guess though. you can pretty much guarantee you'll be right at least some of the time

twstdt563
27th August 2006, 08:59 AM
ive pped in my bikini before at the beach...was sitting on the beach and just had to go n didnt feel like going into the ocean so i just kinda dug a hole and sat over it n peed. I think a few ppl might have noticed but i didnt care...i just moved back up to my blanket n layed down

DWL89
28th August 2006, 08:02 AM
I've seen a few girls pee through bikinis at the beach. Seems to be the norm in some places. Just a shame they try to hide it so much.

catch21
28th August 2006, 05:38 PM
I think a lot of girls would just have sat down on the sand and no one would have known. I love to pee on the beach just sat there while people go past in full view. They dont have a clue what you are doing if you dont draw attention to yourself!!

florty2003
29th August 2006, 02:44 AM
nice littlestory lucky loe to hear more

Lacy_Panty_Girl
31st August 2006, 03:02 PM
I usually just sit and pee through my bikini on the sand, nobody notices but it's such warm wicked fun...

willi138
1st September 2006, 01:08 PM
Oh, how I would love to see that! Sightings like that are my favourite fantasies!

zen01
2nd September 2006, 09:11 PM
ages ago wen i was a the beach i saw these 2 girls in there early 20's just walkin along the beach wen 1 just pull down her bikini bottoms and squated down and pissed. her friend just stood nxt to her like nothing was happerning and every thing was normal, the girl then pulled up her bikini and carried on walkin.

SarahGetsWet
3rd September 2006, 08:41 AM
i bet loads of girls pee through their bikinis but manage to get away with it esp. when they're in the sea. shame you can't tell when they're doingit! fun to try and guess though. you can pretty much guarantee you'll be right at least some of the time

You bet! I do it pretty much every time I swim in the sea.

safewetfun11
5th September 2006, 01:11 AM
when i was on vacation in california i seen a girl getting in to the water she diped down in the water and when she got back up and the water stoped dripping she started to pee not thinking anyone would notice but i did and it was wonderfull

ginge1
5th September 2006, 11:34 PM
nice

ive often been on the beach and seen women standing in the water thinking they may be peeing but ive never really been able to be sure

love to know for sure sometimes!!

riderguy
6th September 2006, 05:41 AM
I think the guy was trying to stall her and make her wet herself, haha