PDA

View Full Version : Watching girls pee on the nude beach

Pages : [1] 2

toro66
5th June 2004, 09:56 AM
I love the nude beach because I often watch ladies pee there. Most of the time (in the later part of the day when its less crowded) they do it subtly (I see ladies squatting off in the distance) but sometimes a few are blatent. A few years ago there was a large group of uninhibited people there drinking and having fun. At one point, one of the guys dug a little hole in the sand and sat down. While me and several other guys watched, several of the ladies in their group stood right over him and pissed on his head! A somewhat chubby blond was the last to go but I guess she never peed standing up before because one of the other girls had to tell her to spread her lips to keep it from running down her legs. When they were done he jumped in the water to rinse off and I wished as hard as I could that I'd been in his spot!

Last year I was walking along near a group consisting of two women and a guy. As I walked closer one lady who looked to be in her mid-30's - heavy set with huge tits - stood up and walked behind her beach chair so her friends couldn't see but it gave me a perfect view. Just as I was a few feet away, she was still talking to her friends but squatted down and let go with a huge powerful stream. Somewhat surprised, I stood less than 10 feet from her and watched as her lovely piss sprayed out of her hanging lips onto the sand. I'd sported wood by the time she was done, but I should have slipped underneath her!

This year I've sen three different ladies already. One was a grandma-type wearing a one piece bathing suit she'd pulled down to her waist. She walked into knee-deep water and squatted a little letting me know what she was doing. Although I couldn't see it, she must have pissed into her suit because when she was done she stood up and splashed water between her legs to rinse off.

Another one was a girl in her early twenties with her two female friends hanging out in the clothed area bordering the nude area. She was wearing tan shorts and a sleeves red tee that let her decent size titties bounce around nicely. She was kind of prudey so she didn't get naked, but she did try to squat in the water still dressed. To keep her from falling over, one of her friends held her from behind as she squatted with her snatch in the water and pissed away into her shorts. I could actually see her go but it was still erotic watching since it was obvious what she was doing.

The latest was a thin attractive 30ish brunette naked with her boyfriend. They walked down to the water's edge in front of where I was walking. As I got closer, she squatted down to pick up some shells. As I passed behind her, I couldn't see her pussy but I could see her stream splashing on the sand!

Man - I love the beach! I bet half the ladies there don't realize what pleasure doing something simple like that can bring to guys like me> :D

spankthemonkey
14th November 2004, 04:46 PM
There's a place called Sandbanks in Dorset that I love going to. The sandbanks behind the beach are regarded as a giant toilet. This summer I spent a whole afternoon looking for sightings, and I wasn't dissapointed.

The first was right after lunch. A red headed woman in her mid thirties was squatting in front of a bush, she had her back to me but I could see the stream.

About an hour later, I was peeing myself and saw a woman in the distance kneeling down and peeing.

The best one were two girls giggling and laughing in a bush, I could only see one of them and she was in her early twenties. From where I was lying, I could see everything. She had a beautiful pussy and I wish I could have licked her clean. I pretended I was asleep as they walked out of the bush, I had to cover my hard-on somehow! I went in there afterwards and her friend had also crapped in there.

Squirts4fun
14th November 2004, 05:40 PM
I was walking on the beach, right along the ocean's edge in South Carolina last March. All of a sudden, this woman (early 30's, slim and sexy) in a one piece tank bathing suit comes walking up out of the water. When she gets about knee deep, she bends over at the waist and lets go with a powerful stream through her suit, shooting out backwards toward the ocean. When she was done, she knelt down in the water for a minute, then continued walking up on the beach to tan. I almost shot a load right there.

orentos
14th November 2004, 08:39 PM
Nude beach pissing.... that is such a turn on. I once went to a beach in greece which wasnt even a nude beach, but a saw several ladies (some very goodlooking) that peed in the bushes...

nothing_gain
14th November 2004, 09:08 PM
i get kinda jealous at these types of stories because i never get the chance to experience anything like it. well, maybe one day i'll get to experience. :duck:

icedevil9
14th November 2004, 11:09 PM
I have to go to Europe simply for the nude peeches..er beaches.

-Frank :cool:

halfabee
15th November 2004, 12:22 AM
Sexy tales! When I was at the Reading Music Festival it wasn't uncommon to catch site of a fair young maiden popping a squat...

darkdude
15th November 2004, 04:01 AM
when i was in france on holiday there was a beach sheletred by woods, i decided 2 go in there to explore and managed to see a woman just pulling up her pants and walking off...on closer examination i found a large area of drenched ground..shame i missed the event itself..

footlover
15th November 2004, 03:41 PM
wow, this reminds me of when i was a teen ,about the age of 13.
whilst holidaying with my parents in wales ,we would go to the beach everyday and set our towels out near to a toilet block , sometimes there would be ladys waiting in a long line at busy times.
it did not take me long to figure out that the ladys who just could not hold on to there pee. had to go around the back of the block to let go. it was not long before i would hide in the dunes and look for the gorls peeing. i think this is what got me into peeing later on in life..... :p

brad5000
15th November 2004, 05:24 PM
nice place that England, nude beaches and all.
In my country there are no nude beaches at all.

Braiker
16th November 2004, 07:11 AM
too bad we don't have any nude beaches in America

There are nude beaches in american man, you just gotta know where to look
:D

ciege21
16th November 2004, 10:58 AM
It seems like either spring break or mardi gras would be the best times to catch a woman peeing somewhere public. They generally get really drunk and don't really notice or care that they are peeing out in the open or in a not so private place, so you have more opportunities to see it.

pissingking
16th November 2004, 04:28 PM
There are nude beaches in every part of the world. Even if they are not officially! There is a nice nude beach next to my place, but I have never been there ( also because of the bad weather here). Maybe it's worth to go there in summer!!

mediacatch
16th November 2004, 06:02 PM
some years ago on a beach i saw a women sitting on a big stone. unfortunately i realized too late that she was peein ... :(

Waesserchentrueber
16th November 2004, 06:19 PM
At the beach close to where I live (very close in fact, like 20 minutes walking distance) there is a toilet block, which is much frequented during the day.
The building however is being locked, when the small kiosk in its vicinity closes (usually around 6), the beach normally is still pretty crowded by then and the girls go in the bushes behind the building.
I've watched many girls there already, sometimes I pretend to pee on the backwall of the toilet building and just wait for girls to come by or I walk in shortly after a girl went into the bushes.

apostle1100
17th November 2004, 10:59 AM
unfortuantely, in the states, women are much more modest about peeing in public

nisso
17th November 2004, 02:14 PM
I have been on many nude beaches and it was very exciting to see girls peeing sitting on the sand.

watchr12
17th November 2004, 06:43 PM
I love to hear about peeing at the beach (but I'm too shy to do it myself). Please tell more.

toro66
20th November 2004, 09:20 AM
i think there are nude beaches in the us

Sure are - I would guess just about every coastal state has one. I'm in the northeast, that's where I saw the ladies I described at the start of this thread. :)

Later on this summer after I posted that I saw the chubby lady piss again (she's a regular there), made sure to step right in the wet sand as I walked by her later on. :p

gsp117
22nd November 2004, 03:31 AM
To peeman- We have lots of nude beaches in America. I go to one all the time in NJ. Lots of pissing there. Ive been to nude beaches in Fla, and NY also. CA is full of them. Look on the internet and you'll hear about more.

dinger
22nd November 2004, 08:04 AM
A listing of US nude beaches here... (not sure if this list is complete)

http://www.nudetravelguide.com/nude-places/index.php?kid=2&catname=Nude+Beaches+and+Public+Lands

surfmotodude
22nd November 2004, 08:33 AM
Ah yes, the joys of sand dunes. I had a gf many years back who used to like fooling about in the dunes, and on occassions had to take a piss which she happily would do right in front of me. Damn could she piss, seemed to take forever. Once in a while she would also take a shit in the dunes which was pretty cool, mainly cos she was super shy during it and that made it extra special.

dadman
24th November 2004, 07:18 PM
I was walking on the beach, right along the ocean's edge in South Carolina last March. All of a sudden, this woman (early 30's, slim and sexy) in a one piece tank bathing suit comes walking up out of the water. When she gets about knee deep, she bends over at the waist and lets go with a powerful stream through her suit, shooting out backwards toward the ocean. When she was done, she knelt down in the water for a minute, then continued walking up on the beach to tan. I almost shot a load right there.
Although I have never been fortunate enough to have such a sighting, the idea of seeing a nice looking woman peeing right into her swimming suit excites me. You know it is common for females to wet in their suits. Afterall, how many times have you spent a whole day at the beach and you watch females who have been there all day, but not once got up to find a restroom. Yet, that same female will stand up casually, walk to the waters edge, and work her way into the water about waist high. The kicker is when that female has continuous movement entering the water and suddenly, when she is about waist high in water, she stops for 30 to 60 seconds, then finally dunks in the water to wetten the rest of her body. We all know what has just taken place, but an actual sighting would be so much more exciting than imagining what it must look like.

Leahfl1976
24th November 2004, 09:16 PM
I spent my share of days pissing on nude beaches in my early twenties :) Good times with friends :\

toro66
30th November 2004, 02:39 AM
does anyone have any stories of guys peeing on nude beaches?

Oh - I see guys going and I piss there all the time. I bring a six pack of beer and one or two large bottles of water when I go. Since I usually arrive in the afternoon when parking is easier, the lifeguards have left, and families have started to thin out, I relax and drink for a while. As the sun starts to drop and mostly funkier people are still there, I'm ready to take some leaks. I can usually get at least three or four good wizzes in, usually try to do it when there's at least one lady around so I've gotten a couple good ones in.

Once I noticed a group of four college girls on the border of the nude/non-nude beach. They weren't nude but several naked guys were trying to flirt with them. Getting a laugh out of them striking out, I sat back and waited. When I could tell they were getting ready to leave I went behind the fence around the small lifeguard building that's in that area. When I knew they were approaching, I started to piss. When they came in sight they all noticed and two outright watched as they walked on by, smiling and giggling - it was pretty fun.

Another time I was way down the beach where there weren't many people. I watched an Asian teenage boy wander by. On my way back to the populated area, I noticed an attractive 40-something Asian lady (fully dressed, not even in a bathing suit) making her way towards me. Up ahead she had stopped the old guy walking to ask him something so I figured she was looking for the boy I'd seen earlier. Knowing she'd be heading my way, I faced away from her and concentrated on pissing, even let a few drops dribble down then held off until she got closer. When I could tell she was close I started going then pinched it off and turned to face the water giving her a side view as I let go with a really strong stream. Sure enough she walked right up to me and asked me if I'd seen a teenage boy around as I stood there holding my cock and taking a leak. As I told her I'd seen him walking farther down, I could see she was watching me go. I resisted the urge to aim at her or lay down and ask her to piss on me LOL. I admit I was so turned on I jacked a load as I watched her ass walking away from me.

One day I hope to meet someone who'll take pics of me pissing there sometime.

marlina
30th November 2004, 02:49 AM
how come you're never around when i want to see guys pee? :p but i shouldn't say that...my boyfriend may get jealous ;)

dampdamp
5th December 2004, 01:36 AM
i love sitting in the sand and letting my pee pee out as fast as i can ..then looking at the little hole it makes

apf1973
5th December 2004, 11:38 PM
Yeah, one of my best and earliest sightings was at a beach near my place. It's not exactly a designated nude beach, but there are a lot of alternative/hippie types which frequent the town, so clothing is usually optional on the beach and no-one cares.

This one day, right before sunset, a young brunette (early 20s) was flying a kite with her boyfriend right on the water's edge. I was sitting up in the low dunes just having a beer, and by no means expecting any kind of sighting. Anyway, she hands the kite to her bf and starts walking towards the dunes. She actually saw me and gave me a pleasant wave and smile.

Just over the rise of the first dune, and only about 30ft from where I was sittng, she lifted her short dress, pulled her knickers to one side, and squatted, giving a fairly forceful, forward stream onto the dry sand. She bounced a couple of times to get rid of the drips, and then went back to her bf.

The best parts about this sighting were not just the obvious stream, but the unexpectedness of the sighting and the fact that she acknowledged my presence and was not the least bit bashful about it. Great stuff.

BTW - my girl says that dry sand is the best ground for girls to pee onto, because it absorbs the pee and doesn't give the unpleasant splashback which so many girls (understandably) dislike when peeing on hard ground. Any female members have any comments on that?

superaiden
6th December 2004, 05:11 PM
Shame there isn't any nude beaches near me. A friend of mine went to a European beach, and complained that women would "pee in the open, without shame". I don't know what beach it was, but I sure wish I was there!

bigkev
7th December 2004, 12:02 PM
How many people out there that see these beautiful sightings actually live near the beach? Or are some you actually just on holidays at the time and are looking for these occurences?

chiefmess
14th December 2004, 05:14 AM
I used to work as a park ranger and would catch women peeing behing the sand dunes all the time

toro66
14th December 2004, 05:38 AM
How many people out there that see these beautiful sightings actually live near the beach? Or are some you actually just on holidays at the time and are looking for these occurences?

I live less than an hour away - holidays aren't the best, too may families and straightlaced people for the most part.

tw753481
14th December 2004, 09:54 AM
Nude Peeing just doesn't do it for me, I grew up on the farm and seeing a woman pop a squat was just as normal as me wipping it out and peeing. I Love it when clothing is involved though. Wet towels, swim suits, and of course normal clothing is so hot when it is wet with piss.

GoldenGecko
2nd January 2005, 05:21 AM
Having also been to many nude beaches... I also have seen many women pee at the beach... of course I have to lay on my stomach... I get so hard watching...

luv2watch
27th January 2005, 03:03 AM
I am in Southern California, but hardly ever go to the beach, even though I am about 40 miles from the coast. It looks like I just found a good reason to go, however. If anyone knows of the best beaches in So Cal to get a great glimpse of female public peeing, please post.

jarhed
5th February 2005, 08:43 AM
This is my favorite pasttime at San Onofre State Beach in California! Everyone is very discreet but every now and again you catch a good one!

susanne_os_05
6th February 2005, 12:25 PM
BTW - my girl says that dry sand is the best ground for girls to pee onto, because it absorbs the pee and doesn't give the unpleasant splashback which so many girls (understandably) dislike when peeing on hard ground. Any female members have any comments on that?

For me that's true.
I don't really like the splashback.

But if there is no dry sand - only hard ground - I hav to live with this!

susi383
6th February 2005, 01:31 PM
Originally Posted by apf1973

For mee it´s no really a problem to pee on hard grounds. If you are squatting low you usually pee right between your feet , and splashing could be a problem. I do it with high squating and bending forward, so the pee hits the ground about 2 feet behind me and I dont wet my shoes or clothes. But may be there are anatomical differences?

Pastor_of_Muppets
6th February 2005, 02:30 PM
I am in Southern California, but hardly ever go to the beach, even though I am about 40 miles from the coast. It looks like I just found a good reason to go, however. If anyone knows of the best beaches in So Cal to get a great glimpse of female public peeing, please post.
I haven't lived there in years, but there used to be a nude beach just south of Zuma Beach at Point Dume. Just head down the beach until you get to the rocks, there is a trail up and over them. On the other side is a nice, private cove that is sheltered on both sides by rocks. Back in the late '70's and early '80's that was the nudist hot-spot. It might be worth a look-see..... :wave:

alwayswilling
7th February 2005, 10:20 AM
At a music festival here in scotland called t in the park, all the toilets were busy so everyone was just pissing at this bush. Hot sexy ladies about 20 years old all pissing right next to me as i let a big stream go, fucking horny let me tell you

pee_wee
23rd March 2005, 03:21 PM
I know what you mean. There is nothing better than a nude beach! Last two years we spent our holidays on the nude beach. you can´t think about how often girls pees on the beach. one still sittig in the sand crossed her legs and you only hear ssssssss..... or the other is lying and peeing a "rainbow" Why I´ve forgot my digi-cam - gggrrrrrrr?!

tye_22
23rd March 2005, 06:49 PM
Funny, I just posted this on another thread. I got to watch my wife and her younger and freggin HOT sister pee naked at a nude beach!!

My me so horny!! Will never forget it! :D

timthebus
3rd April 2005, 10:48 PM
you shold try the roskilde festival,if you want to see girls squatting. they have a concreat ditch around the edge of the site,nobody bothers with the toilet's!! I'll leave thge rest to your imagination

axel_bi
20th April 2005, 06:03 PM
Is very exciting to see a girl come near the water and stand there spreading her legs while her pee comes down her legs into the water.

wetukman
29th April 2005, 01:23 PM
I notice some girls like to be watched makes them feel naughty once I was watching girls pee at a festival a girls squated right next to me i put my hand under to feel the stream then touched her pussy she had a different wetness then when she finished she kissed me then said she had to goto her bf

wetukman
30th April 2005, 08:40 PM
I wasnt noticing anyone else around at the time she was next to me a bit drunk she had her knickers down and was wet in both ways once in a life time expeiance that

SarahGetsWet
14th May 2005, 03:16 PM
Ive peed in the dunes on holiday - not on a nude beach.

Ive done it in front of my sisters and friends, each keeping watch for the others - though i am sure we all peeked - I did!!!

johanswe
28th May 2005, 05:30 PM
Very good thread, shame i dont have any nude beach near my place

oh_yes1
28th May 2005, 07:41 PM
I wish I had friends like that. It sounds like they had a lot of fun

shakey308
7th June 2005, 12:09 PM
great story but in NZ there is no nude beaches but women and men just pee when in the water and u can see the relief of letting go on their faces

bn28630
8th June 2005, 01:21 AM
To the person who replied to bad we do not have nude beaches in the USA I want to make a correction. North Miami Florida has a very nice clothing optional beach. And also a great place to observe people peeing. Ladies squat behind there ice coolers, or people pee just at the edge of the water.
:p

john900_901
24th June 2005, 03:23 PM
I dont understand why girls at nude beaches pee in public more often than on non-nude beaches. Perhaps its just that non-nude girls pee secretly in the ocean whereas nudists dont mind squatting in public.

heybilly1
24th June 2005, 06:35 PM
ive never been to a nude beach but if i ever go sounds like i will have to keep my eye out

taco_man10
20th July 2005, 06:55 AM
being in college, you see many girls outside that ahve nowhere to go at crowded parties... quite nice

hot_pinkeve67
20th July 2005, 10:56 PM
yes there are some nude beaches in America! Search on the net for the info.

WeeFetish1
14th August 2005, 10:04 AM
I stay in Cape Town, South Africa. There is a nudist beach here called Sandy Bay. I like going there whenever I can, especially in summer. (Summer is very hot, and in winter it rains quite a bit here.)
If there aren't women around, I would invariably leave.
I take off everything and walk around naked. It doesn't bother me at all if girls see me naked.
It's strange, that doesn't bother me, yet it does bother me a lot to be weeing in front of them. I wouldn't be able to, and be too tensed up and nervous. (That's one reason why I'd very much like it if girls watched me peeing, to try and get out of that.)
Once there, I had a strange peeing experience. I badly needed to pee. So I walked into the water, until it was just above my waist. I pretended to be looking around. But, the water here is very cold, and I just couldn't pee at all. Maybe the cold water numbed up my urethra, or something.
Anyway, I went out of the water. I never thought anymore of it. I then sat on a rock. For some strange reason I just couldn't hold in my wee, no matter what. So, it came out, a big pool running down the rock. I was so embarrassed, and left. Luckily there was only one or two people in the vicinity then. (I shouldn't have sat on that rock.)
Anyway, I haven't seen any women peeing there. I must keep a look out. I have only seen the occasional one go behind a bush. Nice descriptions on here, of them peeing.

WeeFetish1
14th August 2005, 10:34 AM
There were one or two times afterwards that I needed to wee there. So, I walked into the water until it was a little below my waist. I had learnt my lesson. I would stand with my back to others, and only if there was virtually no one around. I again would be pretending to look around. I'd have a nice wee into the water.

natelvis
29th August 2005, 04:01 PM
"one lady who looked to be in her mid-30's - heavy set with huge tits - stood up and walked behind her beach chair so her friends couldn't see but it gave me a perfect view. Just as I was a few feet away, she was still talking to her friends but squatted down and let go with a huge powerful stream."

I know that beach, and believe I also saw that lady.That was cool to watch... My only sighting there to surpass that was last year, mid afternoon, I saw a really hot girl who I think was foreign (maybe Israeli?), walk out of a tent that she had pitched mid-beach to a chair that was behind the tent, She sat in the chair in a sort of lean-back slouch that put her really thick, dark bush by the front of the chair. After about 30 seconds she just opened her legs and let go a really nice stream. Not too much force, but it lasted about 20 seconds.... Wow....

staticx97
30th August 2005, 04:07 PM
I had no clue people would just openly piss in public in a nude beach. Now knowing this, i wish i knew of a nude beach i could go to and let the women drink as much water as they wanted. You are a lucky, lucky person for getting to witness that much public pissing.

Sam31
31st August 2005, 06:48 PM
I need to find a nude beach so I could get some sightings. Does anyone know of any in southern california? One that doesn't have old fat men at.

maunsell
7th September 2005, 12:33 PM
I used to go to a naturist beach fairly near where I live, you could drive to the beach, park on a grassy area and walk up the shingle to the beach. Behind the grassy area there is some salt marsh with low scrubby vegetation. This was a favourite spot for the ladies to pee. They would walk across from the beach and you knew where they were going and why so it was just a case of keeping quiet, waiting and watching. Usually they would come to pee with another woman or their male companion, but this didn't stop me seeing some good sights, usually the would squat but some would half crouch and turn away from the beach all this did was to give a better view from the rear.
My wife and myself used to walk past where they were peeing, the women didn't take much notice because they assumed that we were looking for a peeing place as well. Therer were some good sightings but unfortunately part of the access road has been washed away so fewer people now visit the beach.

watchr12
7th September 2005, 04:48 PM
Sounds like you had a lot of fun: please give us the details. Thanks!

imwillin2
8th September 2005, 01:30 AM
I don't have much experiance with nude beaches, but I see women squat in the lakes all the time. I guess they think noone knows what is going on. Heck everyone knows they are pissing though.

uniloo
8th September 2005, 07:56 AM
I don't have much experiance with nude beaches, but I see women squat in the lakes all the time. I guess they think noone knows what is going on. Heck everyone knows they are pissing though.
I think that they know that everyone knows what they are doing. But as long as they do not expose their private parts and as long as there is no visible stream or tell-tale yellow patch around their crotch then they have satisfied the rules of decency. Although everyone knows what they are doing there is no direct evidence that they are going to the toilet. It is the same as when women pee in the bushes in a (semi-)public place, you can often still see at least her head over the busheswhen she is squatting, everyone knows she is relieving herself, but as you cannot actually see (or hear) her going to the toilet it is considered to be sufficient privacy.

maunsell
9th September 2005, 09:39 AM
For the benefit of watchr12 I'll give some examples of my sightings on the nude beach.

I was sitting on the grass when a youngish couple came acroos from the beach, it was fairly obvious what was going to happen, they didn't take much notice of me sitting quietly. They stopped on the edge of the grassy bit and the woman turned to face away from the beach, bent forward and started to pee. As you know when a woman bends forward you get a marvellous view from behind, so a good sighting.

Another time I was sittting in the same area when two ladies approached, one was wearing shorts, the other a bikini bottom, they again went to the edge of the grassy area pulled down shorts and bikini bottom, squatted and peed, again I had a good view.

Most of the ones I have seen know they have been seen but don't seem to mind as long as the watching is not too obvious.

watchr12
9th September 2005, 05:23 PM
Thanks! Always love to hear the details. Strong stream? Yellow or clear?

Sam31
9th September 2005, 07:55 PM
I love see girls pee in the bent over position because they are so exposed

maunsell
12th September 2005, 09:03 AM
For watchr12, sorry I don't remember the stream colour. There is however another point that interests me, the fact that the women even though they are naked still squat or crouch to pee. I wonder why, when without any clothes to get wet, they don't just stand up and pee. Amy ideas? by the way my wife will often stand to pee when at the beach, she to asks why most of the women squat.

watchr12
12th September 2005, 05:59 PM
This may sound silly, but I think it's a modesty (!) issue: we're pretty much trained from an early age that peeing is a private thing, and it probably is more embedded than wearing clothes.

A good source of nude beach peeing observations is http://www.toiletstool.com/toilet/
starting around page 300 (there may well be earlier ones). Look for posts by Steve and Louise.

Another good source is Elite Gold Journal. The archives before 60 are especially good.
http://www.elitegold.com/journal/cgi/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=forum&f=2&submit=Go

Woodsman
13th September 2005, 10:50 PM
I saw this occasionally at the nude beach at The Hague in the Netherlands. You had to pay to use the public restrooms so many would discretely pee in the sand.

uniloo
13th September 2005, 10:59 PM
I have noticed that many women squat when peeing in the sea, even though their crotch would still be under water if they remained standing. Maybe it is just they feel more comfortable peeing while bending at both hip and knee :)

Stuart1779
24th September 2005, 01:40 PM
On a Norfolk beach this year I saw a woman who was sunbathing in an isolated spot about 30 meters from the shore. She had a black one-piece swimsuit on. She stood up and looked around her, then climbed a dune to the edge of some trees. Facing away from the beech, she adjusted her crotch, spread her legs and pissed standing up for about 30 seconds. This couldn't have been easy in a one piece, but perhaps was better than taking it off.

Kelly_Louise
26th September 2005, 12:34 PM
I have noticed that many women squat when peeing in the sea, even though their crotch would still be under water if they remained standing. Maybe it is just they feel more comfortable peeing while bending at both hip and knee :)

When i am in the sea i always always stand 2 pee but sometimes will squat.
Mostly though i go to the dunes or in the sand.
it is easer to pee when squating tho.
any other girls agree? x

harry_jones_1975
9th December 2005, 10:32 PM
Trust me to discover this idea of how to watch peeing in the middle of winter :mad:

And I am not a million miles away from a nudist beach said to be one of the best in the country on the Norfolk coast, I must get up there.

Roll on spring.

LngPee70
9th December 2005, 11:06 PM
Having just joined every thread is new to me. Yes, here in America we have plenty of nude beaches in which the opportunity to watch women in the act of urinating is possible. Of course female behavior being the same at nude beaches as at textile ones, tact is of utmost importance.

In Southern California, Black's Beach at Torrey Pines in San Diego County is probably the largest and most famous nude beach in the U.S. Most women choose to venture out into the chilly waters of the Pacific, but a sizable number will hike up into one of the canyons when pee time comes. I've been lucky on many occasions, usually with a date I've brought along. Given enough time and liquids, women will seldom hold it long enough to hike up the 300 foot cliff to the nearest portable latrine, and take a mutual pee with their husbands or boyfriends.

Sam31
10th December 2005, 04:25 AM
LNGPee70,

Where at is S.D. is this beach at? Do you get a lot of sightings there? Where do they go? Have you ever been to trails at San Onofre? I heard there are good sightings there also.

sabfun1
11th December 2005, 04:10 PM
my ex wife, who had an absolutely incredible body, used to stand in the water , face the ocean, and piss...you could actually see it run out of her crotch and down her legs and she knew she was teasing me!! One day I got her to sit on my crotch along the water when both suits were bone dry and soak me...God what an incredible feeling, and in front of all of those people!

ppppppp
12th December 2005, 01:11 AM
This reminds me of a trip to the beach many years ago. I was with a group of people of the same sort of age as myself - early twenties then - but many of whom I did not know so well.

I was watching one of our group as she waded into the sea. I was interested mainly because she looked so good; slim and petite, dark-haired and wearing a well-cut black one-piece swimsuit. She stood in knee-deep water, staring at the horizon while I admired her figure. She fidgeted and I realised that she had dropped her hand to her crotch to clutch herself between her legs briefly.

I wondered if she needed to pee and found that I really hoped she would. I guessed she might go in her swimsuit and I wanted to see that. I just stood there, staring at her. She was indecisive. She did not go futher into the ocean, nor did she sit down in the shallow water. She stayed where she was, occasionally squeezing her crotch. Now I was sure that she would urinate soon.

I was disappointed to see her turn and walk out of the sea. I stayed where I was, finding something interesting to look at on the distant horizon. 'Excuse me,' she asked me 'do you know if there is a toilet on this beach?'

There was. About 400m away there was a cafe and shop with a toilet block behind it. I made a quick decision to lie.

'I'm sorry' I said, 'I don't think there is.' I decided to give her a hint, so I added, 'I think most people just go in the sea.'

'Thanks' she replied, turning round and paddling back into the waves. She went no deeper than before. Again she wriggled slightly and squeezed herself. Now I was certain that she would soon empty her bladder. I imagined her squatting with her bum in the water.

I was nearly right. She grabbed herself again, using both hands, one in front, the other reaching from behind. She glanced over her shoulders. At once she dropped to a squat, hovering just inches above the surface of the sea. I saw a fierce jet of liquid squirt down, hissing and bubbling, cutting into the water and realised that I was watching her pissing. She still had one hand in front and one behind and I realised that she had pulled her swimsuit aside to pee as she dropped to the squat.

Now she had her head down, watching her own performance. She did not notice me as I came closer for a better view. She was pissing a straight hard line, not the steady gentle flow I would expect if she had just gone in her swimsuit. After a while the pee quickly died away and stopped. She forced out two or three more quick squirts, then stood up, covering herself up as she did so.

I looked around. Nobody else on the beach seemed to have noticed that this young woman had just had an emergency wee in public. And then she must have felt that she had finished too soon because she crouched down again and once more pulled aside her costume. She had less pressure inside her this time, and so urinated more gently, for just a few seconds.

This time she did turn round and walk back to the beach. As she went, she looked at me. I'm sure she gave me a knowing grin.

studmuffin136
13th December 2005, 10:41 PM
Don't know why us Americans never have any fun - no nude beaches. But I am very jealous of you folks who do have them!

tourman16
16th December 2005, 03:36 PM
At New Jersey's most famous nude beach ( Part of sandy Hook State park) there are beautiful dune areas that are often used for peeing during the busy days there, or on days where going into the ocean is out of the question due to current, riptides, etc. The restrooms are at least a 1/2 mile walk way back up the beach , so most simply stay and do what is needed right on the dune/beach area.

I have seen many men and women walk up this area of the beach and take care of business. It is very cool to watch people who are uninhibited as it is simply squat or point and pee away!

quackcrusher
22nd December 2005, 08:11 PM
The thing that might be wierd to most americans is that there are many european families (even smaller kids) you'll see together completely nude on the beaches (which is completely normal..after all...clothes havent been around that long in the course of the human timeline) including, natives to german, hungarian, bulgarian..you name it.
Most Americans would find it wierd to be with their parents/spouse/children completely nude in the same setting...but it happens outside their little conservative bubble called America all the time.

quackcrusher
22nd December 2005, 09:52 PM
:boat: One summer I was on one of the smaller islands as tourism had began to pick up again since the end of the war and I was trying to escape the large crowds. Unfortunately this summer was no exception even on this smaller island and tourists had begun pouring back in in droves many had brought their campers/tents set up camp in the designated areas nearby...seemed to be a lot of Italians again this particular year which tend to be the roudiest bunch.
My brother and I were lying nude on the beach quite lazily one afternoon and noted that there were quite a few others setting up camp around us with beach towels/umbrellas etc. This seemed to be a popular spot as this area of the beach was composed of fine pebbles, quite the place to lie out your towel with easy acess to shallower warm water. Anyways...after a while we were completely surrounded and as I looked around there were countles other nude bodies around all ranges from flabby old bags to beautiful young topless big breasted/small breasted bronzed ladies, majority completely nude (of course men too :cool: ). I decided to get up for a stroll and perhaps a quick dip. There were lots of nude families around, many were already in the water splashing about, throwing/ playing catch etc. I could already imagine how many beauties were relieving themselves in the water. If you sit and observe you quite often will see people (i tend to notice the younger women my age) get up and head for the water. Ive often seen women blatently get waist deep or even squat in shallower water to pee. Occasionally there will be the unashamed women standing in knee deep water in a slight crouch with their pee streaming between the legs/dripping down the thighs, then splashing themselves clean(my personal favorite). You have to be relatively good at not looking like you're staring because you'll be told to fuck off quite blatently. The younger boys/girls/teens tend to learn this lesson pretty quickly (it took many occasions for me to learn this lesson :duck: ).
Anyways...on this particular day, I was just casually strolling down the beach since it was pretty crowded, with limmited public facilities (there are some pretty dirty facilities closer to the road that you have to pay to use) I knew I would see something worth cherishing (fresh jack off material :D ).
I eventually had to pee so I hoped in for a quick dip, I was getting out and decided to sit at the edge of the water for a few minutes as there was a group of beautiful nude girls splashing about, tossing a small ball with some guys. They asked me in broken italian if I wanted to join in so I did for a while, then motioned that I was going to sit out for a bit...I was getting an erection ;) . The women were 18/19 here for their summer vacation originally from near Budapest now in graduate school in Frankfurt, beautiful bushes and nice breasts...the typical eastern european natural athletic look(you can really tell when people dont have easy access to fast food), it was hard not to look.
Anyways I had noticed a family from some eastern european country speaking a slavic language I couldnt understand sitting just to my right. They had been cutting up a watermelon and were sharing it amongst themselves. The parents were casually sipping on a few beers, their young kids were tooling about next to them with their shovel/beach toys. The woman was very attractive(youd never know shed had some kids...no visible strech marks, varicose veins), looked to be in her early 30s, and had one heck of a hairy bush. She was thumbing through a magaizine. One of the younger women mentioned above came and sat next to me to chat as I sat looking out at the horizon. I noticed the father of the family was taking the kids out into the shallows to splash around. The girl was trying to speak to me in italian (i must look italian as most people tend to try and speak to me first in italian) and I told her my english was better, unfortunately hers wasnt but she seemed to like the idea of speaking english. She was telling me her name was Erika and we tried to carry on a conversation in english but it was difficult, her italian wasnt much better and I dont speak a word of hungarian.
She was very attractive and I was trying to get some good glances at her dary hairy pussy, I could tell she was doing the same with me and there was this kind of awkward moment (and of course my weiner was acting up again). She seemed amused/bashful, after a while she motioned for me to come join them again heading into the water and I said I'd be there in a bit(she knew why I was hesitant to get up), i kept the mother of the kids in my sights as she was up to something, she was lookind down at her crotch, examining herself, spreading her pussy lips apart in full view, then spreading some lotion around in that area, oblivious to me (i didnt want her husband to notice I was looking, but he was too involved with the kids to notice).
I saw her then slide a few inches off her towel onto the pebles and scoop a small hole in front of her crotch all the while looking down at herself. Then the stream of urine started flowing out from her bush into the small hole she had dug. I could hear her urne splashing into the rocks, I quickly glanced over again her head still down not noticing, she was sperading her hairy lips aside to give her a good forward stream, though there was some dripping down her pubic hair to her anal region. Man was I hard at that point, I could have come right there. She must have really had to pee as she kept gushing for a good minute. When she was done she scooped some pebbles back over the hole and proceeded toward the water to join her husband and kids. It took me quite a while to get up as my penis was petrified and I didnt want Erika and the others to notice, she kept glancing over in my direction. She had caught on to what made me tick and didnt seem to mind...
more to come :wave:

bluesman49000
22nd December 2005, 11:47 PM
Thank you for the great post. Which beach is that? I will have to visit there some time. :p

talladega_1
23rd December 2005, 09:21 AM
well i have not been able to see anny beatch pee but im using my festival experiens to see a lots of squatting young girls

hawthorne
2nd February 2006, 01:19 AM
I was in a bar during spring break and a lot of women had to pop a squat wherever they could. It was an outside type of place, so there were places to go. I also remember working as a bouncer and when I was at the back door, right near the restrooms, the ladies room always had a long line. Lots of desperation there!

tourman16
2nd February 2006, 12:57 PM
Regarding the lack of nude beaches in America.....you may wish to research and see that there are MANy nude beaches in the US!!! One of the BEST is in N.J. at Sandy Hook State park- Gunnison Beach is home to at least 4-5000 nude people on any given Summer weekend.
As far as only "old" people being there....ya better check again!!
Amongst those thousands of people are ages ranging from infant to elderly.

I have seen ALL kinds of folks there...all colors and nationalities,families, couples, same sex couples, etc....it goes on and on- most people are very friendly once they realize that you are not a perv or what is known as a "Wally" , or one who comes to stare all day, usually while trying to hide the fact that they are playing with themselves while staring.
They usually try to position themselves on a beach towel where they can get a direct view between some unsuspecting female's legs. especially the ones who are relaxed about opening them and moving into different positions.
I have also seen many women pee on this beach!!!

Catsailor
3rd February 2006, 12:50 AM
At my favorite resort in Jamaica I spend all of my time on the NUDE side of the beach. At that time there were no bathrooms on that end of the beach so if you had to go you had to get dressed and go to the other end. One afternoon I was out in the water when two women got in the water. They stopped about thirty feet away from me. One of them said to the other one that this is the ladies room. Then both of them squatted down in the water. I could not see anything but I knew what they were doing. It ws fun! Now the resort has built nice bathrooms at the back side of the nude beach so there is no more pissing outdoors. But there are lots of blowjobs in the hot tub!!

greggpee2005
4th February 2006, 05:50 PM
i watch my gf pee on the beach, sumtimes with her bikini on and sumtimes pulled aside

arsene01
5th February 2006, 01:37 PM
id like to know where i can go to see this, i remember a few outdoor concerts where the pants were down and the pee flowing.sexy!!

harry_jones_1975
5th February 2006, 06:09 PM
Meanwhile I still seem to be going to the wrong beaches and wrong outdoor concerts :mad:

Pe_Happy
6th February 2006, 01:02 AM
I used to go to a nudist beach in spain but the ladys always went for a swim when they needed to pee :(
Time to buy goggles and a snorkle :D

lampada1
9th February 2006, 05:44 PM
Last summer the gang, 3 couples, took a long walk from our hotel on a Greek Island to a remote beach which was reputed to be the island's best. By the time we reached the beach it was obvious that all the girls needed to pee. They quickly took off the shorts and t-shirts they were wearing over their bikinis and headed for the warm Mediterranean. Couldn't resist the urge to follow them in on the pretext of a refreshing swim after our hike.

It was great to watch the expressions on their faces as they tried to look nonchalant while peeing in waist deep water, all the while knowing that I knew what they were doing.

fookingtastic
7th March 2006, 02:31 AM
Iv never been on a nude beach - with peeeing invloved, id probabbly get kicked off

wetboi25
21st March 2006, 11:32 PM
A couple of years ago, in Spain we found ourselves on a beach, with some nude activity down one end. Naturally we ended up sitting near there, to see some action (apologies - we are immature I know). When the rest of the guys were away (purchasing more beer and ice cream) I was left to watch our stuff. Well. Not only that. A girl probably not much older than 20 was clearly in need of a toilet break. She was not the most attractive girl, but so what. She was naked, and she was about to pee. She scraped aside some sand, and pretended to sit up and look around. It was quite obvious what she was doing though, as she nervously looked around. When finished she pushed sand back over her spot, and then placed a plastic bag and towel over the area too. I was completely turned on at this point.. I still regret not strolling over and introducing myself..

ppppppp
22nd March 2006, 01:16 AM
Nice post - thank you. I like the description of her sitting there, pretending she's just loooking around, while you know that she is sitting on sand becoming wet with the pee running out of her.

lampada1
27th March 2006, 05:37 PM
Well, not a nude beach but during the cold English winter when sightings are limited, it was great to get away to the Caribbean for a break. And, although the Sea is warm enough for the majority of women to wade in and take a pee (we know what you're doing girls), some still prefer to go on dry land - hurrah!
Several excellent sightings last week and found a new plus for beach sightings: after enjoying the experience live, you can go over to the spot afterwards and see not only the footprints where she has squatted, but also where her stream has made a trail in the sand. So you can recreate the whole thing in your mind.

jack55
3rd April 2006, 10:17 PM
Wow I didn't know this was what goes on at nudeist beach I will have to cheak some out.

trythis
9th April 2006, 09:22 PM
One time this girl walked into the water but only knee deep and let go. I creamed to her gushing pussy. Maybe she was a pee exhibitionist because she could have easily gone deeper and done it without anyone knowing

JillJJ
9th April 2006, 09:25 PM
I love nude beaches. I love people's reactions of seeing a hot young girl with a totally wild bush. Too bad I've never seen anyone peeing.

zineahp7
9th April 2006, 11:04 PM
i have witnessed females peeing at beaches several times. i cant imagine them thinking that no one will notice it. i think they just dont care about that

Lil_Robyn_Young1
22nd April 2006, 06:35 AM
Traveled thru south pacific years asgo.. was standard for everyone to pee pretty openly. Sadly, Bras were unknown and even the youngest girls were incredibly saggy.

I think part of the appeal is the forbidden aspects and when they don't care to hide, it looses some of the appeal.

steve5353
30th April 2006, 05:20 PM
in my experience by the sat night and sunday at concerts etc, more people avoid the chem toilets than use them - cant blame them tbh!

It_me
2nd May 2006, 08:23 PM
The thing that might be wierd to most americans is that there are many european families (even smaller kids) you'll see together completely nude on the beaches (which is completely normal..after all...clothes havent been around that long in the course of the human timeline) including, natives to german, hungarian, bulgarian..you name it.
Most Americans would find it wierd to be with their parents/spouse/children completely nude in the same setting...but it happens outside their little conservative bubble called America all the time.

we have a lot of nude beaches. never been to one though but i've heard there are whol families there. maybe one day ...

Squirts4fun
3rd May 2006, 06:16 AM
Listen to the "EXPERT" on conservative Americans .... he's never BEEN to a nude beach, but he knows it all...... come back and post when you know something or have experienced something, fool!

quentinio
3rd May 2006, 03:25 PM
I haven't been that lucky either... I guess they do it in the water on the beaches I go to...

majorkay69
5th May 2006, 06:27 AM
I would love to see that on a nude beach. Don't get the chance to go to one very often though.

tourman16
5th May 2006, 11:45 AM
I agree with Squirts4fun.... can't just talk the talk....I have been to the American nude beaches countless times, and all you see are families ccompletely nude...all ages;small infants, children, teenagers, and way beyond- many times with the grandparents along.

Everyone knows so much about the "conservative American bubble"....I suppose from reading all the liberal European ragsheets that tell only what they want you to know about. Try an American nude beach...you may be wonderfully surprised ....

amalern86
15th May 2006, 02:55 AM
I'm taking my first trip to Hedonism in Jamaica this year...BOY do I hope I see some of this!!

kellycoffee2000
16th May 2006, 01:14 AM
i always pee like this at the beach. I usually leave my suit on and just pee into the sand where i'm sitting and just stay there....it feels so good. Or if i'm nude, i'll dig a hole and i'll pee in there. Once i had to poop really bad, so i dug a hole and pooped in the hole. it was fun.....and i'm pretty sure there were people watching.

cpbush42
21st June 2006, 09:11 PM
[QUOTE=spankthemonkey]There's a place called Sandbanks in Dorset that I love going to. The sandbanks behind the beach are regarded as a giant toilet. This summer I spent a whole afternoon looking for sightings, and I wasn't dissapointed.
Totally agree about sandbanks - great place for sightings

zxcv7410
21st June 2006, 10:11 PM
Hmm...nude beaches, I hadn't thought of that one. Then again, doesn't everyone go in the water at the beach anyway. I mean, seriously, where do you think the dolphins go?

Stef_Shuo
22nd June 2006, 06:35 AM
hmm...been on nude beaches before, unfortunately the only ones doind any peeing were the guys..causing to me to run away screaming...

Peeknatu3
22nd June 2006, 10:30 PM
A girl I dated once was always peeing while at the beach... she loved the reaction it gave me. :)

tourman16
23rd June 2006, 06:52 PM
To: Amalern86-
If you get to go to Hedo, they will often have women doing backward pissing contests as part of the "game times".

I have been there several times, and there is nothing cooler than to watch women who are nude to begin with, fueled by tropical drinks and killer jamaican weed getting into a "doggie" position, and shooting their hissing streams as far backward as possible.

They actually measure the distance to determine winners! The prizes are often bottles of rum, etc.

Nothing like full boozed up bladders spraying wide open. the women are encouraged to hold for as long as possible by their mates so they have maximum fire power!!!

Wanna see real women piss? Hedo game time!! Enjoy!! Tell us all about it when you get back.

Also, the cool shower stalls scattered around the pool/famous hot tub area make for great relief pits when the girls (or guys) are too buzzed to walk back to the restrooms. I witnessed several boozy chicks standing in the stalls just driving wide streams out of their crotches! The sound is great as well very loud and hissy! No such thing as inhibitions at Hedo.....they usually don't mind if you watch :)

secondacount
28th June 2006, 09:44 AM
I've never been to a nude beach, but it sure sounds fun! And why do these girls squat to pee in the water? couldn't they just let go standing??

BostonPeeParty
2nd July 2006, 04:31 PM
I love it too when I am heading to the beach and one of the local rest areas serves as a pre-beach toilet for some women. Sweet

shakey308
9th July 2006, 12:50 PM
Wow I have just read all of the threads and man the stories whew!.

Even though there are no offical nude beaches in NZ there are times when men and women will pee in the bushes or the sea.

Which reminds me of one time myself and my wife and kids went to the beach and after a while watching our kids in the ocean and my wife having too much to drink, She needed to pee real bad. However she is extremely modest and she was fully dressed therefore going in the ocean was out of the question. She knows of my fetish and tried to hid the fact because of what would happen to her when we got home. But nature can be unkind and she could not hide any longer. There is a couple of small bushes behind us and she told me of her need and watched by big cheesy grin on my face. we both went up to the bushes carrying a couple of towels. She made me sit facing the ocean and hold an end of each towel under each arm. :boat: She let it go and it was loud and powerful. :boat: I was not allowed to looked but I stole a couple of glances and it was beautiful.

That was my best afternoon to the beach. :p

hello3271
10th July 2006, 01:28 AM
At on day at nude beach I a saw woman going into toilet. After coming out everyone could see her wet lips. She was completly shaved.

Aaron2006
10th July 2006, 06:27 AM
I've never been to a nude beach, but it's something that i've always wanted to do. i don't think that there are any beaches like that here where I live

NoCanDo
31st July 2006, 03:34 PM
I think it's amazing when you see some of the massive thick streams our women can do. Turns me on like you don't know seeing girls gush powerful wide streams.

Jane_Magerly
31st July 2006, 09:12 PM
From Jane,
this is because we Americans are so fucking prudish! When i visit my friends in England, they don't have changing rooms on the beach. people just get undressed and put on their swim suits. usually they make an attempt to do it behind a towel, but its a half hearted attempt, and nobody really cares. Even in the UK they have a lot of nude beaches, especially Brighton, my favorite.
But my cousins in England tell me that everyone pees at the side of the road,
or in the woods, and nobody really cares. the only problem in recent years is that in some cities, the local council complains that the streets smell of urine after a saturday night, so in most major cities in the UK, they have mobile urinals, (some of them rise up out of the sidewalk just for late nights) and men and women just pee in them quite naturally, and this has led to cleaner streets. there are a lot of pictures of these rising temporary urinals on the web if you look. personally, I'm equally happy peeing anywhere, or just wetting my panties. i always wear a very short skirt when I go out. I don't like wet jeans, personally. I enjoy having wet panties, but sometimes just for an additional thrill, I don't wear panties, then i can just stand with my legs apart and pee.
Jane XXX

seabird
1st August 2006, 03:13 PM
Wow! You seem to be my gorgeous goddess.
I like your stories very much. Please keep on.

soulfly
2nd August 2006, 11:05 AM
There are a lot of nude beaches in europe and they are always a good place to see girls peeing!!!

harry_jones_1975
6th August 2006, 02:50 PM
But my cousins in England tell me that everyone pees at the side of the road,
or in the woods, and nobody really cares.

The blokes certainly do at the roadside but I have never seen a woman at the roadside :(

I am off to a naturuist beach this afternoon to see if it is true. I'm paranoid already about getting caught perving at women peeing :D

catch21
10th August 2006, 01:20 AM
My nearest beach is Studland nude beach and later on in the afternoon there are often ladies taking a walk "over the back of the dunes" to pee. If you are lucky you can keep you head down until they are "committed", then walk in their direction. Well you are just walking on the beach arent you! I have had some great success doing that. Sorry to the ladies I have embarrassed!

Doomdragon
10th August 2006, 02:57 AM
We see em every so often here, but you gotta be real careful to get a glimpse cause most of these girls are really hiding themselves. Some wont even wear a two piece.

bengwill19
10th August 2006, 09:16 AM
there is nothing sexier than watching a girl at the beach

tinkeltoes60
11th August 2006, 04:45 AM
i love to pee on beaches. you can actually get very close to people and they will never know! the sand just absorbs it and your bathing suit is supposed to be wet! hahaha!

i6drink9pee
14th August 2006, 01:19 AM
I wish we had nude beaches here in america...but could someone clear up where the place that is known as a giant toilet is located...

peter york
14th August 2006, 01:47 AM
I was at beach last week and saw 3 beautiful girls peeing in their bikinis. I watched them get up off their blankets and head to the public shower. This is the shower that was on the beach where you usually rinse off and rinse your feet, ibut instead of just rinsing off, the girls went there to pee. They were all standing there laughing and looking down at eachother's crotches when one started to pee. You could tell because she did the telltale bend of the knees and looked down at herself. Sure enough, a beautiful jet of pee was shooting from her bikini bottom. The other two girls started laughing and one of them reached down and cupped the crotch of the girl who was peeing. Then she herself started to pee too. Soon all three of them were pissing streams in their bathing suits. I could not believe it, I just kept staring at them. When they were done, they simply went under the shower as though nothing had happened. My dick was so hard I couldn't walk. If only I had gone up to them and asked if I could join in the fun!

draze
14th August 2006, 02:36 PM
the island of the meeting has, we have also a beach of nudist who is called the “mouse-heat”, one day I am alle there to make a turn and I have beautiful remark mongrel having about thirty with his corqs naked A bronzes, it hid behind a rock, but I followed it, and it was squatted and a jet of piss made its appparution with amon great happiness, I were very exitees by this splendid image.

verytan
17th August 2006, 04:22 AM
I can't believe some many people would or do hide to pee at a nude beach.

Sarah and I spend most summer week ends at our local beach with several couples with like interest that we have met over the years. We spend hours drinking and standing in a group near the water talking and sunning. None of us ever leave the group to piss, we just go in place without even thinking about it. But it does feel sexy to do it like that even though it's never talked about.

When I'm semi-hard, which is most of the time unless I get erect, I try to be near one of the ladies so when I pee it's easy to have it landing nearby, or I can turn a little and it sprays a leg.

The girls just spread a little and piss.

Why the shame in eliminating a little beer?

undercover_pr
17th August 2006, 07:00 AM
i've never seen this! i wish i was half as lucky as all of you blessed folks! maybe someday...

harry_jones_1975
18th August 2006, 12:04 AM
Despite summer seeming to have fled England, I am determined to make several visits to naturist beaches before winter, 1. because I love my first visit a fortnight back and 2. I want to see if women do pee anywhere :D

drew3333
18th August 2006, 10:38 PM
I have always found it sexy when a woman pulls the bikini bottom to one side, then pees in an attempt to remain discreet.

rulookin4alikkin
19th August 2006, 07:34 PM
I have been on nude beaches in the Carribean a few times; most women..in fact almost all, walked into the water to have a pee. I never spotted a woman peeing right where she was sitting on the beach. I have seen the classic splashing of the water up the crotch to clean off. I was in m y 2's when I was in the carribean, too shy back then to walk up to any woman for a closer look. Besides most of them were with men twice my size LOL

I often go to a beach in Chicago on Lake Michigan but they have public toilets, tho I am sure some have peed in the lake. never spotted one, but keep hoping..

pedro.fortes
4th November 2006, 08:54 PM
There's a nude beach I used to go in Rio de Janeiro called Abricó. It does not have restrooms so people usually pee while they're swimming at the far side of the beach. On some days the water is too cold or the waves are too high so people do it on the rocks or behind bushes. As the beach is not so large, from the top of some big rocks you can easily see women squatting and peeing at the bushes. Sometimes, after they go, I pretend to do the same just to see the puddles they did.

martini_p
5th November 2006, 12:42 AM
To support "spank the monkey" I have been to studland where the beach is clothes optional. And yes there are regular peeing sightings that you dont need to search too hard for. It is also the haunt of the not so honourable, and to that end one of my more daring exposee. There were two guys with binoculard watching all the young girls and minding that it is in part naturiste there were some 'young' girls so i walked past stood in front of there 'hidout' in the dunes faced the sea opened my legs and pee'd (only topless i have to say so through my bottoms. I turned round as i finished to see 2 very embarrased guys I just said have a nice day and went. I still wonder where i got the nerve from to do it. I have pee'd there very manytimes though as we often got there as a family.

jeanditnon1
5th November 2006, 06:44 AM
i already walked at a nude beach here in quebec and i just saw the most beautifull thing i've ever saw: a group of 4 lady squatting right behind a wall and i was passing there... mmm that was a good sight!!

Mrgolden
15th November 2006, 10:12 PM
There are two nude beaches here on Cape cod and both of them are in my town. I can't believe how many girls I have seen peeing on the beaches as the cold North Atlantic waters are too much for most of them to pee in so they pee on the sand. Many a time I've had to turn over to hide my hard-on as I watched a girl let a long hot stream go from their sexy pussy

pp4mi
20th November 2006, 04:01 PM
Huh, I never thought about what nudists do when they need to urinate. I guess I thought they would use a restroom.

cj_mercline
22nd November 2006, 03:01 PM

not true. do a search on the net. i've heard of a few of them, even here in prudish east coast. man, i want to go. :rolleyes:

FrankNco
4th December 2006, 11:25 PM
I wish i had a nude beach near me-but here in my town i isn´t. :(
Atleast you have some in Germany. I don't know of any anywhere near me:(

menetekle
6th December 2006, 12:25 AM
saw a lovely woman in france once, walked up to a dune and squatted infront of me, wearing a long black dress. then walked off, put some panties on and stripped off to reveal some lovely tits. love it.

trev1uk
9th December 2006, 09:17 AM
i have been to v festival 3 times and everytime i go it gets better. women just squatting and pissing as the que for there toilets are to long, its a great turn on

bluesidekicker
9th December 2006, 09:29 AM
nothin gain what part of usa you from. you can watch me pee. then i would love to lick your pretty pussy while you was peeing.

pervyguy2006
11th December 2006, 09:39 PM
Went to nude beach last year but was very quiet.
This meant however that we could get away with almost anything.
Peed against the dunes without worry but was still horny experiance.
:p

thomasthetank29
16th December 2006, 01:06 AM
Me and my g/f love pissing outdoors and putting a show on for each other. The nude beaches have to be best watching it landing on the dry sand.

tk123
17th December 2006, 12:44 AM
I was at the beach with a Girl friend (not girlfriend, just a friend) and we were in the water together. She moved away from me and just kind of stood in the water staring in the distance, with her back to me. I came up behind her to dunk her under and when I got right behind her I felt the temperature of the water go up like 30 degrees, lol. I realized what happened, but I don't think she realized I knew. So, I used the opportunity to let go myself. It was a turn on knowing that I was basically pissing on her and she had no idea.

iceboy25
17th December 2006, 03:41 AM
I love seeing girls pee on the beach. Probably because when I was in highschool were having a party over a long weekend and went for a walk at night on the beach one of the girls had to have a pee and asked me to help her from falling over, we were drinking moon shine and feeling no pain, I obliged and quickly became the "helper" for the other girls too, my girlfriend at the time knew my interest in pee play and later rewarded me for be so helpful to our friends, a night I will never forget

thomasthetank29
17th December 2006, 06:24 PM
Beaches near pubs are best to catch a glimpse of public peeing especially near kicking out time. Loads of girls will go anywhere when drunk and especially on a beach!

Peemaster_25
19th December 2006, 01:57 PM
seen it a couple of times here in greece in nude beaches in athens and mykonos...
GREAT!!!!

robin2420
31st December 2006, 04:17 AM
In Ibiza I was walking past a couple on the beach. Both were nude and showing everything. There was already a big patch of damp sand around the womans vagina so she had obviously just pissed without moving. As I was about to pass them the bloke started pissing a well with a jet of gold going up onto his belly. As I walked along it was obvious there were quite a few who didn't bother getting up when they needed a piss.

uwet4me
1st January 2007, 01:00 AM
yes a nude beach pee or bathing suit pee is hot, its chilly in the water and makes it come out more easily. also forest or woods pee are hot to since either the bathroom don't exsist, crowded or to far to walk. here look at the outdoor section vids, lots of assorted stuff to view. nothing like a girl/woman needing a pee outdoors and using mother nature or the front outside of a crowded russian public restroom during a wedding where the bride need a pee and the guest do to.

bonedude
4th January 2007, 01:00 AM
yes, Europe has many of these beaches... france... cote d'azur
Where in Cote d'Azur is there these ude beahes.

Have been on holiday there many times, but ever to a nude beach... Have to go there now. LOL

supermoocow
7th January 2007, 06:53 PM
Lassies on Ibiza mixed textile/nude beach...
A lot of the girls were wearing bikini bottoms but would walk down to the shore and pull them down. Pee in the sea then put their bottoms back on and go back up the beach.

Whats the point? ;)

sparkey
8th January 2007, 01:09 AM
i was at reading last year and the amount of people tht were just pissing by there tents was great im definatly going back this year haha

toddturk69
8th January 2007, 04:40 AM
man i wish i cou see some of the things you have but i dont think there are many nude beaches here in US

taake
14th January 2007, 08:56 PM
I'd really love to see a girl peeing through her swimsuit at the beach but had no luck yet

83_sunshine
15th January 2007, 12:32 PM
Ooooh yaaa. My best sightigs is girls that just yanks ther swimsuit to one side and pees standing. Soooo nice.

ukpeefan
17th January 2007, 01:13 PM
i get kinda jealous at these types of stories because i never get the chance to experience anything like it. well, maybe one day i'll get to experience. :duck:

Me too, although in the UK we have many beaches, I never seem to see anything like this when I visit them :(

John_6
17th January 2007, 11:13 PM
Wow, if we had nude beaches around here, I'd never leave. My girlfriend would love it too!

philagloryhole
29th January 2007, 08:08 AM
i never saw girls pee when i was at the nude beach :(
but i can't complain
the nude beach was still......nude......and therefore amazing

tmonney9
30th January 2007, 05:45 AM
i saw 7 girls in 1 hour

they were hot mid-20s in bikinis

they all peed by large dune made from construction

sidd1
5th February 2007, 11:10 PM
I haven't seen this happen yet, but I'll certainly keep my eyes open ;)

Nude beach, eh? Interesting...

sweetmonte44
6th February 2007, 07:10 AM
Once my girlfriend and I had set up a slip-n-slide in my backyard and she got up and the bottom and squated down and started peeing through her swimsuit! She just thought it was a big joke but it was a huge turn on to me!

CookieB1
6th February 2007, 12:25 PM
Once my girlfriend and I had set up a slip-n-slide in my backyard and she got up and the bottom and squated down and started peeing through her swimsuit! She just thought it was a big joke but it was a huge turn on to me!
Its an interesting point that women find peeing outdoors hilarious must be broken taboo or something. They will talk about it openly and seem blissfully unawre that some of us find it a turn on.
I know some good quiet nude beaches in Dorset but have never seen anyone peeing I assumed that they just went into the sea discreetly.
Had a good beach event last year though in the Scillies. I had gone for a swim although it was early in the year and I was the only one in the sea. A young women came down to the water's edge and started asking me what it was like, next thing encouraged she was back wearing a bikini and wading in. After some encouragement from me she got right in and started swimming. Once used to it it was fine and we swam out to a moored boat together. Hanging onto the boat we discussed the temperature and how when you were right in you were fine. Then she confided the only problem was that the cold made her need to pee. I made a crack about warming the sea up. I then dived under the boat and out the other side. As I surfaced the other side she shouted me not to swallow any water on the way back. Of course I dived straight back under and could see her back view one hand holding the boat the other down her front at the waist. I stayed under a good long time swimming right round her and spotting her hand was in fact pulling her bikini to one side. Not the best visibility but such intimacy with a perfect stranger. She just thought it a huge joke asking if it was warm down there now. The water being so cold meant that I didn't have a huge embarrassing display when I emerged from the water where her boyfriend and my wife were waiting! :)

tripthreat9
18th February 2007, 02:45 AM
i was at a nude beach in spain once when i was about 12. at that age, its safe to say that i was curious and unexperienced in the female anatomy. i'll never forgot one day @ the beach when i had done some swimming that then came back to the towel. now normally i figure if anyone has to pee @ the beach, they'd just go in the ocean. but on this day, normal was working (fortunate for me). as i was walking back to my towel, i noticed an older women (55?) in the direction i was heading. she was past my towel (further from the ocean) but nearly directly behind it. she hadnt seen me walking towards her, and not many people were out on the beach. to my surprise, i saw her slide off of her towel (on the sand) and start to grab her bikini bottom. she slide it to the side just a lil bit, and thats when i knew she had started to pee. she looked down while she was doing it, and i obviously slowed down my pace while walking back to my spot. i couldnt take my eyes off her and started to get an erection. i didnt want anyone to see it, so i kinda rushed back to the towel @ this point so i could sit down and try to hide it. im pretty sure she saw me watching her just before i sat down. she looked up w/ a lil smirk on her face and i didnt know what to do. it was awesome though to see her just fill that dry sand with wet warmth. :D

zluver1
18th February 2007, 04:43 AM
Ahh, great stories! I can't wait for summer at the beach! My wife and I spend a lot of time there, often with her friends. I love the mystery when one of her hot friends goes into the water to 'cool off'. Maybe she's cooler, but I always watch closely to see if the water is getting any warmer. Usually I have to go in to cool off to avoid any embarassing bulges.

introuble
19th February 2007, 07:26 PM
watching a fine chick squat on the beach is a huge turn on for me

user0303
6th March 2007, 12:54 AM
every nude beach I've ever read about are like 10 to 1 overweight guys over girls. My fantatsy is to be a mainentance worker at a beach or outdoor concert and put out of order signs on all the womens rooms. then have someone guard the mens room so they cant go in there either.

spike42
3rd April 2007, 10:42 AM
i am so jealous, where i live couldnt be more landlocked, maybe i should buy a few truckloads of sand and wait for summer to arrive. :scratchch

Pee_Man1980
4th April 2007, 11:59 AM
Sounds like i need to make a trip to a nude beach soon. I never even thought about that! :rolleyes:

hansmp3
9th April 2007, 02:11 PM
I wonder whether I'm blind or attending the wrong beaches. I've never been that lucky to see a woman doing it on the beach.

robin2420
10th April 2007, 01:56 AM
This wasn't on a nude beach but it was near a beach. A few years ago I went to a place near to Morecambe in Lancashire, England to walk across the bay. Obviously this is done when the tide is out!!!! There was about 60 to 70 people gathering for the walk across the bay. I noticed a few women going towards a bush that was next to a wall. They were all going for a piss. I had my binoculars with me but obviously couldn't just stand there watching so found a place where I could watch but not be seen. It was viewers heaven. I must have watched about 15 to 20 females having a piss and about the same number of males. Several of the women were pointed towards me and using my binoculars I could see their fanny with the piss streaming out. I noticed one guy who went behind the bush and before he started to piss he bent down and I could see him using his finger to taste the piss that was on the blades of grass and in pools on the floor. When he started to piss he had a massive erection that looked absolutely rock hard, so hard he could only piss toward the sky. He finished his piss and started to wank but their were too many people about so he stopped. I then noticed that a lot of the men were trying to hide their huge erections and that they kept glancing across at where the women were pissing. I, of course, couldn't be seen so I soon had my cock in my hand and shot my load. I must do that walk again!!!!

uniloo
10th April 2007, 08:30 AM
I wonder whether I'm blind or attending the wrong beaches. I've never been that lucky to see a woman doing it on the beach.
I suspect that many women have mastered the art of discretely peeing at the beach. For example if a nude woman were to create a small indentation in the sand and sit over it with her legs closed, it is very unlikely that anyone would be able to see the pee falling the very short distance from her crotch into the sand.

PointXY2k
22nd April 2007, 05:08 PM
My English is very bad, but i want to see hidden pee girls on the beach :p

secretpeer
24th April 2007, 05:24 PM
In this situation, the girls have a definite advantage, just drape a towel across your knees and let er rip!

nose76
25th April 2007, 06:59 AM
i have read stories of that but have never actually seen it. I would kill something to see that! I have chilled with a few girls on the beach and when they go the entire day drinking and "seemingly" never going to the bathroom, you wonder where they did it. so hot!

warks_peeguy
27th April 2007, 06:54 PM
My wife often pees under the parasol on a beach. She squats down and pretends to look into our beach bag and lets go there and then. She says its better than going into the sea where the water might wash her suntan lotion off!

donwoods
1st May 2007, 04:19 AM
i love to watch girls piss themselves in their swimsuits. that is my second favorite thing to watch, next to girls peeing in public...

rakian87
1st May 2007, 08:21 AM
A few months ago I lived near the regular beach. I dared a girl to pee in this grassy area...AMAZING! Never seen anything on a nude beach though.

aerox152
14th May 2007, 12:12 AM
i never take a thougt on i to go to a nude beach just du watch other girls peeing ^^ but i think i do that now too :p

hunter3000
15th May 2007, 01:05 AM
I have to go to Europe simply for the nude peeches..er beaches.

1Throbinhood
15th May 2007, 08:54 PM
Its Great To Watch Females Pissing On The NUDE (WE HAVE 2 NUDE) And Any Of The 22 Othere Beaches Around Here In Torquay , Torbay , UK Its A Great Place To Live Also The Best EUROPEAN HOLIDAY RESORT "The English Rivieaira" ... Why Not See For Yourself ... HERE AT YOUTUBE . COM (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OZ1NWtLK8aI)

Mrgolden
29th May 2007, 02:53 AM
What a great wet Memorial Day weekend.

Whew, I just finished the best start to the summer I've ever had. From playing nude volleyball to watching (and being watched) piss all up and down the beach.

The water was too cold so the girls were squatting on the sand or just walking up toward the dunes and letting it fly. I drank alot of water before I got there and took a few walks up and you know when I start to piss and I know there are girls watching me I always start to get hard.

What a first weekend. Whew :cool:

tromedlov87
29th May 2007, 05:13 AM
Never been to a nude beach, unfortunately, but I love the stories. I once was on a trip with some friends at the beach and when we were out swimming one time all of the girls went over by themselves for a minute. Well, turns out they all had a pee break!

joejoe798
6th June 2007, 04:31 AM
Ditto about there not being any nude beaches in America. Closest thing we have are some unofficial "toppless" sections. :(

alkimmy1
10th June 2007, 07:17 AM
While living in Lake Havasu AZ. I could always tell when a woman was peeing in the water by the far off look in her eyes. You could tell she was looking at nothing and concentrating on relieving herself without getting noticed.

peegirl26
10th June 2007, 07:46 AM
Ditto about there not being any nude beaches in America. Closest thing we have are some unofficial "toppless" sections. :(

There r nude beaches all over! do some research and check them out; just cuz you can't look in the yellow pages under nude beaches doesn't mean they don't exit!!!

wetpantsch1ck
11th June 2007, 06:55 AM

We have them here, they are just hard to find and usually private or members only. If you look hard enough, you can find them. I think there are 2 or 3 in Michigan but I am pretty sure they are members only. :D I spent 3 years in Italy and I LOVED the nude beaches.

suzy9876
12th June 2007, 12:06 AM
never mind women, I'd love to watch men peeing on the beach!

Tyrant511
14th June 2007, 01:36 PM
One on my favorite sightings of all time was a beach in alabamba. We were walking through next to this girl , twenties in a bikini sitting on her beach towel. she was chatting away on her phone with a big wet spot on her towel ^.^

Irishsurfgirl22
2nd July 2007, 02:56 PM
i love peeing in a swimsuit. when i go to a beach it almost always happens. i dont like to do it when theres loads of people but after spending some time in the water i like to get out and go real slowly so it looks like im just driping from swimmimg

jusducki
18th July 2007, 03:13 PM
Actually, there is a nude beach in Wisconsin - it's a State Park even, which is completely amazing. It's in a little town called Mazzomaini (spelling could be a tad off) which is near madison. I've been there quite a few times - it's a beautiful spot!

peewee26
18th July 2007, 07:38 PM
We used to go to the beach with my cousin in California while on vacation and stay there all day. She'd eat and drink pretty much constantly, and she must have the smallest bladder because over the course of the day she'd pee about 7 times. Not ONCE did she bother to get up and go find a washroom, or move out of sight. She'd just say "I've got to pee", get up off her towel, dig a little hole a few feet away, move her bikini bottoms aside, pee what seemed like a huge stream in the hole, wipe with a tissue then throw the tissue in the hole and bury it. She'd always close her eyes and have a little smile while peeing. After a whole day of this there would be places where she'd peed all around here, and I made sure not to go digging around and building any sand castles. I felt kind of sorry for the people who hung out there next, because they'd be digging up her pee spots and tissues all over the place.

JesseP
18th July 2007, 08:21 PM
That reminds me of a sighting I had on a nude beach in France a few years ago.

A couple were sitting on towels when I noticed the lady start scooping a hole in the sand next to her towel. I was only watching casually thinking it was a little odd, but then again people do play with the sand absent mindedly. The next thing she casually moved over the hole and started to piss into it. She finished and covered it back up with sand again and went back to her towel. I don't think anyone else even noticed what she was doing, I was just lucky to be in the right place and paying a bit of attention to what was going on, plus as it was a nude beach I was standing in a position to see her pussy whilst pretending to look somewhere else :p

gazzaman2001
18th July 2007, 10:18 PM
i know people pee in the sea but ive never been so lucky to see the ladys peeing on the beach.ill have to look out for it next time

Squirts4fun
20th July 2007, 05:10 AM
Actually, there is a nude beach in Wisconsin - it's a State Park even, which is completely amazing. It's in a little town called Mazzomaini (spelling could be a tad off) which is near madison. I've been there quite a few times - it's a beautiful spot!

And have you peed at this nude beach? Is it near Green Bay? Milwaukee?

jusducki
20th July 2007, 05:20 AM
sure have! I note you're from the Chicago area so you probably can appreciate the irony that this beach is part of the Wisconsin State Park system! It's west of Madison...

harry_jones_1975
23rd July 2007, 12:12 AM
Last time I went to the naturist beach (a 3 hr round drive) it was soo cold I kept my clothes on and only saw three other blokes all day!!!

noctyme
30th July 2007, 09:09 PM
A few years ago I saw a woman at Nantasquet Beach take a pee while sitting on her lounge chair. Another time at a nude swimming hole in Vermont I watched a couple talking for quite some time while drinking beer and wine. Every once in a while one of them would step back a few steps from their blanket and squat to pee in the sand while continuing their conversation. They were facing toward me so I had a perfect view. The bravest I have been on the beach is to pee while sitting on my blanket. This way I am the only one who can hear the "whoosh".

Squirts4fun
31st July 2007, 02:21 AM
sure have! I note you're from the Chicago area so you probably can appreciate the irony that this beach is part of the Wisconsin State Park system! It's west of Madison...

I'll bet there are some University of Wisconsin pee parties there, true?
BTW -- hi, neighbor :wave: Do you live in/near Madison?

frander8
1st August 2007, 10:07 AM
i've been to a couple nude beached but i've never seen anything like this. in fact i rarely see any hot girls, usually just old men haha. i wished i'd have been there.

justanother1
4th August 2007, 06:30 AM
i love to watch the beaches i once saw a girl standig in plain day pissing through he suit and then just alked off

caddydaddy1
6th August 2007, 03:57 AM
I'm not too big into going through the articles of clothing. I love it when they pull the suit aside and show the goods. Love that wet pink.

ix69bj
27th August 2007, 03:39 AM
My wife and I have spent holidays at various nudist beaches in Europe (e.g. Cap d'Agde, etc.) and I have certainly seen a variety of women taking a pee on the beach.

Most of them are rather discrete when they let go but you do get the occasional case where they will be quite blatent about what they are doing.

If they do happen to be wearing a bikinee bottom, then sometimes they just pull the gusset to one side to allow the piss to flow !

Certainly it can be very thrilling when they produce a strong flow of pee and I have to be careful to make sure my prick is not on show at the time.

No0ne_526
27th August 2007, 04:23 AM
Lol! That's what I'd be afraid of. I would have the biggest errection from seeing a woman take a crucial pee on the beach.

letsdothisman111
7th September 2007, 03:50 AM
i wouldnt mind seein that. does anyone know if there are any nude beaches around norway. let me know if so. i cant beleive they have no shame

asian4sparkle
1st October 2007, 10:43 AM
FYI:
:wave: here in vancouver (cdn) its no prob to do it either in a jiffy-can or in nature.

Or274084
1st October 2007, 03:31 PM
Sexy tales! When I was at the Reading Music Festival it wasn't uncommon to catch site of a fair young maiden popping a squat...

I've heard that's true, never been myself though. I'd imagine that's pretty cool!

Babygirl
10th October 2007, 07:03 PM
Not long ago me and my friend Jane went to germany to a nude beach. And when we went to the dune to pee we saw a group of 4 girls peeing in the sand. We were very drunk so we peed with them, that was very cool hihi. I think only girls can see something liek that hihi.

bye xx

mikeyp2
15th October 2007, 02:22 AM
Early in the spring a bunch of us went to a nude beach, the water was ice cold and not a lot of people were spending much time in it. Young girl maybe 18 or so with goose bumps and firm nipples (already cold she was, I think) looked desparate and finally she walked straight into the water like she meant business. A small wave hit her ankles and cold water sloshed up her legs............. she stopped walking instantly......

She let out a little squeal and a big spurt of her own much warmer dark yellow water.

Then she must have figured what the heck and spread her legs wider and blasted out the rest of it before running back onto the beach.

NICE.

lookyloo5
19th October 2007, 06:18 PM
OMG !! This now reminds me of a time when I saw a girl pissing off the dock in California. She was shooting it way out there too!

monabaker69
20th October 2007, 02:18 AM
This reminds me of a trip to the beach many years ago. I was with a group of people of the same sort of age as myself - early twenties then - but many of whom I did not know so well.

I was watching one of our group as she waded into the sea. I was interested mainly because she looked so good; slim and petite, dark-haired and wearing a well-cut black one-piece swimsuit. She stood in knee-deep water, staring at the horizon while I admired her figure. She fidgeted and I realised that she had dropped her hand to her crotch to clutch herself between her legs briefly.

I wondered if she needed to pee and found that I really hoped she would. I guessed she might go in her swimsuit and I wanted to see that. I just stood there, staring at her. She was indecisive. She did not go futher into the ocean, nor did she sit down in the shallow water. She stayed where she was, occasionally squeezing her crotch. Now I was sure that she would urinate soon.

I was disappointed to see her turn and walk out of the sea. I stayed where I was, finding something interesting to look at on the distant horizon. 'Excuse me,' she asked me 'do you know if there is a toilet on this beach?'

There was. About 400m away there was a cafe and shop with a toilet block behind it. I made a quick decision to lie.

'I'm sorry' I said, 'I don't think there is.' I decided to give her a hint, so I added, 'I think most people just go in the sea.'

'Thanks' she replied, turning round and paddling back into the waves. She went no deeper than before. Again she wriggled slightly and squeezed herself. Now I was certain that she would soon empty her bladder. I imagined her squatting with her bum in the water.

I was nearly right. She grabbed herself again, using both hands, one in front, the other reaching from behind. She glanced over her shoulders. At once she dropped to a squat, hovering just inches above the surface of the sea. I saw a fierce jet of liquid squirt down, hissing and bubbling, cutting into the water and realised that I was watching her pissing. She still had one hand in front and one behind and I realised that she had pulled her swimsuit aside to pee as she dropped to the squat.

Now she had her head down, watching her own performance. She did not notice me as I came closer for a better view. She was pissing a straight hard line, not the steady gentle flow I would expect if she had just gone in her swimsuit. After a while the pee quickly died away and stopped. She forced out two or three more quick squirts, then stood up, covering herself up as she did so.

I looked around. Nobody else on the beach seemed to have noticed that this young woman had just had an emergency wee in public. And then she must have felt that she had finished too soon because she crouched down again and once more pulled aside her costume. She had less pressure inside her this time, and so urinated more gently, for just a few seconds.

This time she did turn round and walk back to the beach. As she went, she looked at me. I'm sure she gave me a knowing grin.

Oh man, she def knew you saw her. No doubt. I bet she liked having you watch. To bad more girls aren't like that these days. I wish I could find myself in a situation like that sometime in the future.

johnr11170
10th November 2007, 07:05 PM
Your story reminds me of the time my wifes best friend had to pee at the beach. She pretended to go behind a rock but actually put herself in full view of me. I had to roll over on to my belly so my wife would not see the raging hard on I had from watching her friend

johnr11170
10th November 2007, 07:07 PM
I also love watching girls pee in the water when they don't want to go all the way in... it is fun seeing the pee squirting out of them

jim_25
11th November 2007, 03:04 PM
i've seen a few girls peeing at the beach usually by accidently stubbling upon them in the dunes when i go there to pee, and once i was already peeing and to girls walked up said dont mind us and squated no more then a meter or so away wich was hot i kept watching after i was done they just giggled when they were done said they had to get back to there boyfriends!...just my luck, i enjoyed the show though

adrast4
12th November 2007, 01:59 PM
The beaches where I often am have Trees and grass about 10 m behind the water line and there are cliffs which you can climb up through little paths which are wooded, too. Most people go in these woods to relieve themselfes during their swimming.
I saw a lot of women go in there, often with a pack of tissues in their hands, so it was obvious what they're going to do *g*

On a few occasions i even saw some of them squatting and peeing. Another good place for watching women pee, are highway parking lots ;)

jiripoca
12th November 2007, 02:10 PM
I went to a bar in South America and as I walked to the gents I saw a girl peeing herself, a young pretty woman with a long strem of piss and thats what turned me on to pissing.

just_shaz
11th January 2008, 09:32 PM
MMMM I love the beach always have and always will, and I lovee peeing right where I am sitting, always thru my bathers and mmmmm I love it when I am spied peeing, I also have a very hairy beaver hehehe and love stray hairs peeking around the edges, mmm makes me wet now just thinking about it

p4mel8tr
18th January 2008, 11:50 AM
My wife's best friend always talks about going to nude beaches in Miami and how she always has to pee when she is there. My wife laughs and asks why she doesn't go in the ocean, and her friend just smiles and says it makes her feel sexy. I love it when she tells those stories--it would just be better to be there in person.

Lol_wtf
24th January 2008, 05:12 AM
At my local beach there was a large derelict fort just off it that housed a few shops (which were then abandoned) and a toilet/showers. when me and my freinds were kids we could climb on top of the shops and walk over to the toilets and peer through the skylight. and watch all the mothers and women pee and wash as they came off the beach :p . We got spotted a few times, and had to run like nutcases. We stayed there for most of the summer and got nice suntans as I remember. :D

cj_mercline
28th January 2008, 07:27 PM
I've always wanted to pee at the beach, but I've never had the nerve. Maybe soon...
would you rather pee through your clothes, pull your bathing suit to the side or down, or pee nude? just curious. i've peed myself at the beach, though i've never been to a nude beach (not many here in the States :( ). i've even peed my jeans, usually at home. if you do pee yourself, could you take some pics, pls? i would love to see what you can do!

L8R!

lulu123
30th January 2008, 11:12 PM
this summer me and a few girlfriends went down to cali for a couple of weeks.
while there, we saw a number of people peeing on the beach. i loved this the most out of our trip.
i wish i had the courage to do this.
but atthe time, i'm happy watching it. :)

83_sunshine
7th February 2008, 08:12 PM
The plays to go to watch these kind of things: DENMARK!
Over there nude bathing is aloud at all and any beach. At least what I hear. Any way, they live up to this. And the peeing, well they have rules about that to but no one seem to be around to enforce them. :cool:

vpw65
19th February 2008, 04:58 AM
Thats true, plenty of viewing in Daytona beach and other places. With liquor flowing like tap water, inhibitions, whatever they are among the college freshmans go fast. Most of the time they drop their already skimpy bikinis and pee anywhere and everywhere with no effort to hide their privates.

The Watcher
19th February 2008, 03:59 PM
you people are lucky you have nude beachs there isnt any here in ny at least not to my knowledge but many of my friends(girls) either pee through there suits or go in the sand where nobody can see them

There is a nude beach in NJ, not far from NYC. Google Sandy Hook state park.

ppppppp
23rd February 2008, 02:07 AM
I arrived early at the beach one morning. Three women arrived, quite a way down beach, spread their towels on the sand, then stripped off completely and sat down. There was no good reason to go any closer, so I stayed where I was.

I changed my mind when one of them stood up, and started walking towards the sea. She was completely naked, slim, with a good figure, and long blonde hair almost to her waist. She had her hand on her crotch, holding tight, holding in her pee.

I decided it was a good time to stroll along the waterline towards her. I don't know if she saw me approaching, but she was so desperate that I don't think it would have made any difference if she had. She did not get even as far as the sea itself, but just sat on the damp sand when she got close. She had her knees up, and her head down, looking between her thighs. The sunlight behind her sparkled off her strong stream as she sprayed the sand in front of her. I had a splendid view of her stream arcing through the air the whole time it took her to empty all her piss on to the sand.

I still had not got to her by the time she finished. I watched her stand up, brush the sand off her bum, then I admired her figure from behind as she walked slowly back to her friends. she was now much more relaxed.

kaleun
23rd February 2008, 05:41 PM
i live 5 mins from the beach and there is a nudest section where i am although i haven't seen any peeing - maybe i should look harder

ktrent10
31st March 2008, 10:45 PM
I have not seen girls pee on the beach but I have seen lots just pop into the water and stand staring out to sea, then just casualy walking back. They may not have gone to pee? but what else would they be up to?

SophiaSweet
1st April 2008, 07:23 PM

You won't see too much of this, especially nude beaches in the U.S. You have to go to Europe, especially Holland or France. I was only in Brazil and they go topless but not nude from what I saw, but there is a lack of toilets and there tends to be more beach peeing through bikinis than anywhere.

bhuijn
3rd April 2008, 01:29 AM
I've never been at a nude beach, but visited the "normal" clothed beaches a few times. From my experience most people (especially the girls) just go into the sea. Most of the times I've done this too, in my opinion it is quite accepted to use the sea as one big toilet :).

rally911t
19th April 2008, 03:18 PM
I have been to nude beaches alot and it is very rare to see a women there in the 1st place. I see men peeing there ALL the time, and I would love to see more girls out there and bareing it all.

lhansen
19th April 2008, 06:59 PM
SophiaSweet,

I love what you said about your visit to Brazil

"You won't see too much of this, especially nude beaches in the U.S. You have to go to Europe, especially Holland or France. I was only in Brazil and they go topless but not nude from what I saw, but there is a lack of toilets and there tends to be more beach peeing through bikinis than anywhere."

The girls in Brazil are beautiful and while at the beach are not afraid to show off. A friend of mine told me that when the weather is nice the beaches are packed, but that their are no toilets. I've seen a couple of photos showing ladies there with suspiciously wet crotches or butts with that familiar stain.

Is it true that they wet themselves at the Beach? Did you see many wet asses?

:rolleyes:

SpaceCowboy70
21st April 2008, 07:31 AM
have been on nude beaches in the Carribean a few times; most women..in fact almost all, walked into the water to have a pee. I never spotted a woman peeing right where she was sitting on the beach. I have seen the classic splashing of the water up the crotch to clean off. I was in m y 2's when I was in the carribean, too shy back then to walk up to any woman for a closer look. Besides most of them were with men twice my size LOL

I often go to a beach in Chicago on Lake Michigan but they have public toilets, tho I am sure some have peed in the lake. never spotted one, but keep hoping..

MichelleL23
22nd April 2008, 09:07 AM
I've been to two nude beaches, both on holiday with my sister Christine and a couple of friends in Spain.

On the first one, I just kneeled down and it wasn't that obvious. The second time, we'd had a few drinks - nothing major, we weren't by any means drunk, just lost a couple of inhibitions :-) I just wee'd in a normal squatting position and no one seemed to care.

robemant
27th April 2008, 08:11 PM
In Lloret de Mar (Spain) there is a beach, half textile and half naturist.
In the naturist section, regardless of their age, there are a lot of women
but, as far as I am aware of that, they usually pee into the sea.

hpluver69
28th April 2008, 04:59 AM
Was with my ex boyfriend in jacksonville last year and we'd been drinking. I had to pee and he helped hold me up over the water while i peed. Some drunk guys walked by us but i don't think they saw what i was doing...it was too dark. Was still very hot though.

night_retail
30th April 2008, 07:47 AM
HaHa, all the sightings here are interesting.
Why don't you guys just pee in front of others ?
Or you can pretend to ask where is the toilet, let the other feel you are desperate.
Then, you just say "I can't hod any more, I have to pee!"
So you can pee in front of them

sneaky_pee_67
3rd May 2008, 07:29 AM
i have seen many a lady pee at wreck beach, vancouver, canada. they just wonder into the bushes and ofcourse i follow and wack off to it

kuttappan18
3rd May 2008, 10:28 PM
I have seen two ladies peeing in a beach. And I am not sure whether you all knows, these water theme parks are a heaven of the pee lovers. Most of the girls in the water will pee there. This has even been admitted by many girls.

q3rdand1
30th July 2008, 04:41 PM
Where i am from in Canada we have no nude beaches. Really though we have snow 7 months a year so nude beaches probably wouldn't be a big hit around here. Too bad though some of your stories make me wish we had one!

pon988
30th July 2008, 04:57 PM
Not far from wher i live is nude beach (fjällnora) is the name of the beach..Swedish girls ar not shy to pee in public :) so i try to go ther when i have time..The best thing about the beach is that ther is forest arond the beach,so many of the girls go to the forst to pee...

vpw
30th July 2008, 05:39 PM
Not far from wher i live is nude beach (fjällnora) is the name of the beach..Swedish girls ar not shy to pee in public :) so i try to go ther when i have time..The best thing about the beach is that ther is forest arond the beach,so many of the girls go to the forst to pee...

That goes for most European and specially North European girls, they are not pee shy and are not afraid of any exposure.

jubilantmind
30th July 2008, 06:49 PM
That goes for most European and specially North European girls, they are not pee shy and are not afraid of any exposure.

That's correct. Girls from southern Europe tend to be a bit more conservative as regards nudity than girls from Northern Europe. And while nudity in the north doesn't have necessarily sexual overtones in the South of Europe it tends to be more sexually charged.

Anyway, for the last 30 years things are changing too in southern Europe, slowly but steadily! ;)

vpw
30th July 2008, 07:11 PM
OTOH, I witnessed plenty of public peeing on the highways in Italy by men and women alike so when it comes to pee, they are not that conservative, neither is Spain.

jubilantmind
30th July 2008, 11:03 PM
OTOH, I witnessed plenty of public peeing on the highways in Italy by men and women alike so when it comes to pee, they are not that conservative, neither is Spain.

The same is true for Greece too, on the other hand you won't see in southern Europe as many sightings as you would in northern Europe because people try to avoid (to a far greater degree than northerners) taking a pee in public. Agreed, there will be some sightnings but certainly not as many as in the North.

That was my point.

vpw
31st July 2008, 10:05 AM
The same is true for Greece too, on the other hand you won't see in southern Europe as many sightings as you would in northern Europe because people try to avoid (to a far greater degree than northerners) taking a pee in public. Agreed, there will be some sightnings but certainly not as many as in the North.

That was my point.

Greece was surprisingly good and don't forget when you mention Europe........East Europe and Russia are champions when it comes to women peeing everywhere on daily basis. Parks where picnics and weddings are held are ripe with sightings of women peeing behind trees etc. also busy shopping and market areas etc.

KKKK5
31st July 2008, 11:54 AM
It's true about Greece. Once or twice when I was over there I saw women discreetly wee into the sand on a beach.