PDA

View Full Version : 1st sighting

Dyna
18th December 2004, 09:25 AM
this was in the spring. i was walking along the local nature trail. at one point th etrail gets really close to the lake. as i was walking by i see a couple that have paked thier boat on shore and are sitting down and talking. as they see me the decide it is time that they go back out into the water. i hear the man ask if the lady needs to use the facilities. she replied i need to tinkle. and she wandered off down a different trail. i know where that trail went so i took a shortcut. i came up probbaly within 15 feet of her. she was in a red 2 piece bikini. she squated and let out a powerful stream. after about 30 seconds she pulled up her bottoms and walked off.

JohnCW
6th January 2005, 10:06 AM
I'm sure that my first sighting must have been one of my sisters when I was a little kid, but I don't actually recall seeing one of them take a piss at all.

First incident that I can recall was late one night in the city when I came across a young homeless woman taking a leak near a church (of all places). She was suitably embarrassed and apologised and said something like "I didn't think anybody would be around". I think she thought that I was offended or something like that. Truth was, I thought all my Christmasses had come at once!

Anyway I said to her, "That's OK. When you gotta go, you gotta go" or something lame like that (I was fairly drunk at the time), and that was the end of it.

I have reflected on this moment many times since then. It is the moment that really got me interested in ladies peeing. I have found myself wishing that I could go back to that point in time, and wonder what would have happenned if I had offerred her some money if she let me watch ...

foxylady
10th January 2005, 04:12 PM
I can still remember my first sighting even though it was about 40 years ago!! It's still as vivid now as it was then. I'd be about 6 or 7 years old and I had a friend who was a similar age who had a sister who would have been about 4 or 5. We were playing to gether and my friend suddenly said " I bet I can make my sister let us watch her pee". I was quite intrigued by this as I had never seen a girl pee properly before. So I went along with it. WE went back to his house where he shouted for his sister to come out.I thought we were going to watch her pee in the bathroom but he had other ideas. We all went into an outhouse in his backyard. He said to his sister "Can we watch you pee?" She refused at first so he said "We' re going to keep you here until you do". She was upset at this and started crying and after a few minutes she said "Alright then". She bent over and pulled her knickers down and after about 30 seconds she started to pee. Whilst waiting for her to start, I had moved round the back to watch and I was quite amazed to see that she was peeing backwards!! In fact I seem to remember getting a few splashes on my bare legs when the pee splashed on the floor! The fun soon ended though when my friend's Mother appeared at the door to see what we were doing in the outhouse. She went absolutely crazy when his sister told her Mother what we had got her to do.I remember being kept in for a week after his Mother had told mine what we had been doing!! Happy days!!

red_special_18
11th January 2005, 12:56 PM
my first real sighting of a girl wetting herself happened just a few month ago. i was working at this bar and there was a function on, and i was sitting having a break before the crowds of people came in to ask for a drink. when suddenly this girl about 18 or 19 came walking past in discomfort. she was wearing a short denim skirt and a white top. i asked if she is allright, she replied by saying "i'm so sorry but could you tell me where the bathrooms are? i'm really desperate to Pee". the problem was the toilets were on the other side of the bulding and i knew that she wouldnt of get there in time. all i said was "by the entrance, love".
as soon as i said that, she said "i cant hold it" she pulled up her skirt and pulled her silk lace thong to her ankle and peed. i was in heaven, it was the greatest thing i have seen in my life. it lasted at least 1 minuet, you could see the relief on her face after it. she pulled up her knickers and put her skirt back down and looked on the floor in shock, so i went behind the bar to get the mop and bucket and i cleaned it up, lucky it was wooden flooring. and she was saying "sorry" and she was embarresed her face was bright red. i said "dont worry about it, it got cleaned up know one will notice" and at the end of the night i got with her so it was a very good night, something we both wont forget in a long while

Vamps
12th January 2005, 06:44 AM
The part about foxylady getting caught made me laugh. These stories are great keep posting.

Trekker24689
13th January 2005, 07:38 PM
Great Story Foxylady.

It also gave me a laugh with the part about getting caught

woody247
16th February 2005, 06:39 PM
The first sighting I can remember was when I was in Boy Scouts and there was a camping trip where the scout leaders brought their wives along. For one of our projects we built a latrine in the woods, which basically involved lashing a couple of branches to trees and digging a hole, so if you had to go to the bathroom (#2 for males, either for females) you would hang your ass over the lower branch and lean back on the higher branch. We put the latrine out away from the tents, but if we looked through the back window of our tent we had a beautiful view! I will never forget seeing the scout leaders wives hanging their asses over the branch, pointed in our direction, and letting go a mighty stream! I have always been an ass man and love mature women...hmmm, wonder if there is a connection...

jddp_001
24th February 2005, 11:18 AM
you'd think us girls were more careful about that but we aren't - especially if I've had too much to drink I'll piss in almost any semi-secluded spot without looking...

morcar666
25th February 2005, 08:05 PM
The first I could remember was in my early childhood (around five). We had this one girl from the house next who always peed in the sand. Years later one of my female childhood friends told me that we always stole her panties when she did that. I couldn't really remember that part but found it found it funny that she did:)