PDA

View Full Version : The sound of pee

mr42381
18th December 2004, 08:23 PM
Anyone enjoy listing to women pee. It is rather rare to actually catch one. But you can usually listen to a wide variety.

DLB888
18th December 2004, 11:08 PM
Its great and there are some sites that sell tapes with hours od recordings of females peeing. Sometimes though its just too much, you have to see what she looks like too

austingb
19th December 2004, 08:11 PM
At work the walls between toilets are very thin and girls that Gush can be clearly heard. If you here one and then go out the loo its quite surprising the sort of person - not just the young girls.

theweewatcher
19th December 2004, 11:52 PM
Anyone enjoy listing to women pee. It is rather rare to actually catch one. But you can usually listen to a wide variety.

My girlfriend will always let me watch her on the toilet when she takes a pee,she is quite musical she makes a wonderful hissing noise when she does a wee,the sound and look is fantastic. :wave:

gulp59
21st December 2004, 02:32 AM
Ummmmmmm, the sound, the sight and the taste of a pretty woman emptying her bladder................ Nothing like it!

pryingpit
21st December 2004, 03:22 AM
you are right it is hard to catch but makees my immagination run wild love the sound of a good gushand you know it is so warm

EyeCeeYuPee
22nd December 2004, 07:00 AM
I used to work for a small Inventory Company....our office was quite small. The bathroom was no bigger than the size of a closet and sometimes, if Larger sized women used it the door couldn't be closed all the way. Anyway, If I noticed a female enter the bathroom, I would walk over to the wall that held up our schedules (Posted Directly across the bathroom) and pretend to see where all the sites I would be going to during that week; what I was REALLY doing was listening to the hissing and splashing going on in the bathroom.

Why I quit that job.....?

Peemaxx
22nd December 2004, 03:27 PM

This is one of my favourite things. I often try to find locations where i can catch the sound of a women peeing and have had quite a few "listenings" over the years. Unfortunately i have had little chance to do this recenly, mainly because i usually have no oppertunity to be on my own for long enough.

In the past i have managed to record some sounds but all my most recent oppertunities, i haven't recorded them because of lots of background noise etc. and didn't have a tape recorder with me. At some point in the future i'm hoping to take this up again on a more regular basis.

If anyone who gets good oppertunities for this wants any advise on recording or transferring audio to the pc then let me know.

pee1234
23rd December 2004, 03:09 AM
toilets at music festivals once the bands have finished for the night are a good place for this as well.

philbuck
25th December 2004, 12:22 PM
I LOve listening to my boys' mother piss in our toilet. She has pissed on me in the bathroom and I love the taste.
Phil

bigpfan
25th December 2004, 07:05 PM
I used to work in a place which had two toilets (cubicles) just off the room where we ate. One had a broken lock and so the men tended to use it more since they would be facing in a more "decent" direction should it fall open. No-one cared whether men or women used them, although some women were more bothered than others as they would never use it if a male was in one of the cubicles. I repesctfully didn't use it if they had already gone in.

However, I would go towards the end of lunch hour as often the ladies would leave it late. Many a time I have heard the sound of pee whilst I was zipping up or even out washing my hands (which was better cos I then knew who they were and that they obviously were no too bothered). Even more exciting was the sound of them removing/lowering/raising clothing prior to peeing.

spankthemonkey
27th December 2004, 01:42 AM
I used to work in a place whose staff room contained the womens toilet. It was quite fun to sit there and eat your lunch, and then your hot female boss to let rid with a gusher.

phalanx.matrix
5th January 2005, 11:48 PM
Where I work there are only styropor walls between the ladie's and the men's...got very interesting sounds there ^^

Hawke
9th January 2005, 11:54 PM
at my old school there used to be almost nothing between the gents and girls toilets, many ncie sounds would drift across!! :D

Trekker24689
13th January 2005, 07:51 PM
In my old job the walls between the loos were thin and i would listen to women peeing next door, was great.

Pity the toilets are not nex to each other in my new job

Peemaxx
15th January 2005, 07:44 AM
In my old job the walls between the loos were thin and i would listen to women peeing next door, was great.

I had the exact same thing in a place i used to work. It was in one of those multi business, business centres. There were several companies in there, each having their own little unit. There were a couple of toilet sections dotted around, that all the companies used to share, so people would just visit the one nearest to their workplace or floor level.

Not long after i had started work in this building, i went into the mens toilets and into one of the cubicles. I could hear a few female voices as a couple of girls passed in the corridor. Then, i heared a door bang as they entered the ladies toilets. Tap, tap, tap, i could hear the high heels walking across the room and their voices quietly as they were still talking. A couple of doors bang but not loudly as they closed the doors on the cubicles, that they entered. Immediately thoughts were going through my head, that i can hear some of the sound from the girls toilets in here.

I had finished peeing by this time and could feel my cock getting harder with the thoughts of, 'only on the other side of this wall, there are a couple of girls, about to pee.' I stepped around the side of the toilet bowl and placed my ear, against this back wall, with my growing cock still in my hand. (bearing in mind this was all happening in a few seconds.) I started to listen very carefully, then suddenly i could hear it, that wonderfull trickling noise as one of the girls slowly started peeing into the water, then it speeded up slightly as the pressure increased to a kind of splatter on the surface of the water.

My cock was soo hard listening to this fantastic sound, as i stood there visualising a mental picture of some girl i have never seen, sitting on a toilet and peeing, only a few feet away from me. I was stroking my cock back and forth, gently but not wanking as i was concentrating on my thoughts and this sound so much.

After about 10 seconds or so, i could hear the strength of the stream fade back to a dribble and stop, but as it did so, i became aware of a quieter but faster sounding splatter that was going quite strongly. I hear a voice, "Are you still peeing, you started before me too" The voice, must have been the girl i heared pee loudest, who i thought was the first one to pee. She must have been literaly in a cubicle right behind me, where i was listening at the wall. I hear a reply off the other girl "I don't think i'm ever going to stop, i've drunk so much coffie this morning." The stream continuing, "It sounds like it," the other said with a gigle."

It was such a shame this huge pee was so much quieter for me to listen to, because about 30 seconds had passed, since i had heared the first girl start to pee. This second girl started before the first but i must have missed the start and only now, was i tuned into the sound. Then i hear a flush, so i didn't quite get to hear the end of this quieter girls marathon pee.

I stayed in there a bit longer, cock, throbbing in hand, after both toilets had flushed and all had gone quiet. About two minutes passed by maybe a couple more, then i hear the door go again and the tap, tap, tap of high heels, the door shuts on the cubicle and was even louder than the previous two girls, when they closed their doors. Tap, tap, this girl is turning round ready to sit, then suddenly, trickle, trickle, pssssssss, this girls pee starts hissing and i can hear it splattering, but not into the water it must be squirting out slightly higher and splattering a nice spray pattern onto the front of the procelain toilet bowl. My cock just exploded, i came so hard, and with such force, i almost expected it to bounce back of the opposite wall it hit. The girl, after about 15 seconds slowed the hiss down to a trickle into the water for a couple more seconds then stopped. I was just so turned on and still rock hard, even after re-spraying the wall with my cum.

Her toilet flushed and i flushed mine, as i still hadn't done it yet from when i took my pee earlier on. I had a little thought in my head which was, my pee is flowing down the drain and mixing with this girls pee, that i had just shot my load over listening to. I realise then, that there is all this cum running down the wall, so i rolled off some toilet paper and wiped as much of it off as i could, while i was thinking to myself how nice that was and how good it was to hear those great girl pissing sounds. I flushed again after throwing the cum soaked paper down and waited for another couple of minutes for my cock to soften, hoping some more girls would go into the toilet. But alas that seems to be it for now.

Off i went back to work, "sorry i was so long, my stomach feels a little bit off today" I only worked there for six months or so, but i had quite a few good moments hearing women pee and i'll always love that fantastic sound.

:D

pissinbitch
15th January 2005, 11:28 AM
The sound is a real turn-on, while watching makes me reach climax... If only the whole world has open unisex toilets everywhere... ;)

TomFF
16th January 2005, 02:00 AM
The sound is exciting. You can use your imagination....

xjsv12
16th January 2005, 05:31 AM
Just got back from Belize and one place was my favorite due to the location of the bathroom. I would get up and go to the mens every time a woman walkedi nto the ladies. The ceiling was open so I could hear every single drop and imagine being in front of each one watching. My favorite was a woman, about 55, very sexy and wearing only a one piece bathing suit. She went into the rest room and I right behind her in the mens. I could tell she was squationg and not sitting down as the sound was perfect. It was if she knew I was listening, like she spread her lips apart and let it flow like she didn't care. I could hear hear moaning in relief as the sound got louder. After she was done and got some tissue to wipe herself, I left and returned to my table. When she exited, she looked right at me, rubbed her thigh and went back to who I presumed was her husband. I never saw her again but really wnted to sneak into the ladies room, install a camera and watch her.

cruiseqe2
18th February 2005, 11:51 PM
This has got to be one of the nicest sounds there is!
Some time ago - when ferries used to run regularly from Folkstone to Boulogne, I would often go to Bologne (France) as a foot passenger for the day. (Maybe once every 6 weeks!).
The reason was because I knew of a hotel/restaurant that had unisex toilets. I found out about thiis by accident.
One Saturday I was eating in the upstairs portion of the Restaurant, and having finished my meal, I asked where the loos were. I was informed that they were upstairs. I went upstairs following 2 early 20's girls. At the top of the stairs, they proceeded passed a door into I presumed the ladies toilets. Not finding the gent's, I asked them where the gent's loos were. They informed me that they were mixed. Well, I just couldn't believe my luck.
I followed them in, and found 3 fully enclosed toiletes (with floor to ceiling walls, and full wooden doors) with a common washbasin area.
I have discovered that if I have finished by business, I could hear people in the adjoining cubicles. When given a choice I would always go for the middle one.
The best sounds were when you could hear (ladies') heels coming up the stairs, and across the tiled floori. Once in their cubicle, I could hear the sound of clothing being taken down etc. followed by the sound of them peeing.
Sometimes it was awkward, and I couldn't tell what sex the people were, and in this case, I would read a book!. When they came in pairs or families, then you could be certain who you were listening to.
More stories on this later.

scaniafreak
5th March 2005, 05:01 PM
Where i work, the walls of the toilets are thin. so you can clearly hear the women pee. So when a woman goes to pee, i go to listen, since the mens stall is placed next to the woman's

UP4ME
27th March 2005, 05:48 PM
I love to hear the girls pee, much variety. I'd really like to watch, or better yet be there for them to use my tongue to dry them, but opportunities like that don't arrise as often as we'd like. :p

yourflguy
28th March 2005, 08:43 PM
I can never understand why women don't spread their lips so they can pee a clean stream. I've watched so many women let their lips deflect their pee all over the damn place. It runs down their legs and their ass. What's up with that?

donut
29th March 2005, 04:13 PM
i like the sound but i like the feeling of it gushing over my chest and face..thats better

repent2
18th April 2005, 10:17 AM
I have many stories from high school theater. During performances we weren't allowed to flush the toilets or run the sinks due to there relation to the stage (old theater). The girls who were offstage would go into the bathroom and had to pee but not flush. everyone in the 'green room' could hear them. They couldn't run the water or have a 'courtesy flush'. It was fantastic