PDA

View Full Version : Peeing through clothing

Justin_00
17th October 2006, 07:56 PM
Any one else done something similar to this?

I woke up one morning already pissing my boxer-briefs, so I ran to the toilet and pinched the fabric on the head of my penis and pissed straight through it. It worked great until I was nearly empty, then the rest kinda ran down my shorts.

wetbvds2
17th October 2006, 11:49 PM
I enjoy peeing through my briefs all of the time. All most every time I pee, I will pee through my briefs, I love the feeling of the pee pushing it's way through and I love the feeling of being wet afterwords :boat:

2gillian
18th October 2006, 03:56 PM
Sitting on the toilet and weeing through my knickers I still find to be a great pleasure, though I only ever do this at home. I'm always afraid someone might smell my secret!

bl33dingagain
19th October 2006, 09:01 AM
yeah i havent had the balls to wet myself anywhere but home and in the bathtub, usuall if i do it i just sit ont he edge of the tub and go, of course i cant stand because i get ROCK SOLID while going in my boxers and pants, so after i get done i have to beat it, it turns me on sooo much!

wet_69
19th October 2006, 02:42 PM
I love to see my gf pee through her panties, which she does for me sometimes.
Not wetting myself so often, but when it happen I prefer wearing jeans.

sickbitch
19th October 2006, 10:18 PM
I love clothed pissing. It keeps the wet next to your skin. Sometimes I stand in the bath tub clothed and piss into a jug. I get a nice wet patch in my knickers and jeans and some nice hot pee to pour over myself. Sometimes I pee straight into the tub while clothed then I can sit in my puddle.

wettingvirgin28
19th October 2006, 10:25 PM
i gave peeing in my boxers a try once or twice it felt good really good

2theXtreme
20th October 2006, 05:07 AM
I enjoy wetting my pants so I wouldn't do that. Of course I've never woken up peeing. I've woken up cumming.

carolina88john
20th October 2006, 03:22 PM
I like wetting my pants. I love it when a woman does. I fantasize about a woman sitting in my lap when I'm wearing jeans flooding her pants

wetcottonpanties1
20th October 2006, 08:36 PM
I have tried this a few different ways: briefs, boxer-briefs, pajamas, long-johns, and panties. I like long-johns because of the way that the warmth trickles around my crotch and butt, and how they hold the warm urine next to my skin. I think panties are my favorite, though. I have a panty fetish, so just wearing them turns me on. It's also easier to masturbate through them without the extra bulk of the other methods that I have tried.

blueeyes1265
30th October 2006, 06:06 AM
It is rare that I find anything more stimulating than taking a leak in my clothes. Whether it be boxers or jeans or a business suit, I always get off on the sensation.

jfleck33
30th October 2006, 06:44 AM
I have recntly figured out I enjoy wetting my pants. I have wet my pants at work a few times.

thimblepp
31st October 2006, 08:09 PM
i do that almost every morning. it feels so amazing, especially when your bladder has been full since the night before. just finally letting it go and having it run down your leg is amazing.

PeterNix
2nd November 2006, 03:13 AM
I think it is not a must to take down the pants on toilett, I like it to sit on toilett and pee througt my pants.

cherries05
2nd November 2006, 04:19 PM
I love peeing in my clothes, it really turns me on... especially after desperation. I have quite a weak bladder and tend to overestimate how long I can hold it, so I have quite a few accidents... :confused: :p

Mind you, accidentally wetting in public does give you a thrill... :p

redblood127
14th November 2006, 08:32 PM
The reason I joined this site is because I love seeing women piss through their panties, and also piss my own pants at times, and I love it.

bassman
15th November 2006, 11:35 AM
I enjoy sitting on the back porch on a summer evening in my lycra boxer shorts, beer in hand and a smile on face knowing that pretty soon Im going to be sitting in a warm puddle. Knowing the lady next door might look over the fence to say hi just ads to the thrill :)

puddyls
15th November 2006, 12:04 PM
i love peeing through my panties! its the greatest feeling as they fill with and then drain of wee. outside is always more fun for me, but sometimes i'll wet just while i do dishes or chores around the house. :p

Mojadomeado82
16th November 2006, 06:21 AM
I do it all the time especially when I masterbate. Usually through my jeans or in bed.

latex26
16th November 2006, 02:09 PM
me too if i want at home and dont have any time to go toilet when i work, i piss where i am through my clothes.

dragonmaster1980
16th November 2006, 09:34 PM
this last summer me and my gf were outback playing in the water, when i got the urge to pee. so i asked her to sit in front of me, so she did. i then put her face against my shorts and started to pee. she started to lick my pee soaked shorts till she was satisfied

stijnie
20th November 2006, 12:24 AM
when i pee my panties, i like it so much.
after that, i always need to masturbate :p

TheCaptain88
20th November 2006, 09:38 PM
I love peeing through clothing, the warm wet feeling is the best of all.

Speedemon
22nd November 2006, 02:07 AM
I love putting on my adidas or nike trackie pants coz they are so comfy.. and peeing in them feeling my wet warm pee trickle down my legs.. and my pants stick to my legs..
does anyone else like wetting their trackie pants?

Bulldogs455
22nd November 2006, 07:59 AM
I love to read these so continue posting these because it is so great to read them!

pilloving
22nd November 2006, 08:33 AM
I love peeing through my pillow, and I often make going to WC a very pleasurable event by taking my pillow with me so I can sit with the pillow between my legs and let the pee run through the pillow. This always makes me so horny I need to fuck the lovely soft pillow and finally shoot my load all over it.

anotherwetboy
22nd November 2006, 08:45 AM
The reason I joined this site is because I love seeing women piss through their panties, and also piss my own pants at times, and I love it.

Yes, that's my biggest turn on too. What amazes me, though is that after trawling the internet looking for pictures of women peeing themselves in panties, it took me the longest time to start doing it myself. I used to just pee myself in the shower, naked, waiting for the water to get hot. But finally I started peeing myself wearing underwear, women's panties, fully clothed and eventually diapers. I think it's all becuase it's so much naughtier than just peeing naked.

Kind of the pee lovers equivalent of a women looking sexier in revealing lingerie than just stark naked.

homeslicedave
22nd November 2006, 08:17 PM
Ya thats the biggest turn on for me is to see a woman pee right through her clothes. im not sure why its just great :p

Mythica26
25th November 2006, 04:12 PM
As my partner doesn't understand my fetish, I have to be careful.

But, if I know I have the 'right' load of washing (ie colours, darks etc) and i'm wearing the right clothes) i'll piss my pants before a shower, then throw the clothes straight in the wash. I love standing in the bathroom pissing my pants.

One time, he was out first thing in the morning, I put some jeans on and lounged around the backyard, pissing when I felt like it....man, that was fun.

Sometimes, when he's asleep, I log on here, watch the videos and piss my pants.....that's always good too, and so easy to get off afterwards ;)

Pinnacle24
27th November 2006, 04:41 AM
Ya thats the biggest turn on for me is to see a woman pee right through her clothes. im not sure why its just great :p

It's just the sexiest thing I think I've ever seen. And that's not an easy thing to say because women do so many "dry" sexy things. But the fetish is just that powerful. Female wetting can be so beautiful and is ridiculously erotic.

seven_dust
27th November 2006, 08:26 AM
for me it was on a long trip i wet my pants

ast1234567
27th November 2006, 04:15 PM
I enjoy peeing in my pants, especially if I wear jeans.

PPFan00
27th November 2006, 08:30 PM
Just like sickbitch and a few other people have said, peeing in clothing keeps the wet next to your skin. Some people like it, while many others do not. Personally, I love the feeling!

djsdjs1
1st December 2006, 02:34 PM
I agree completely - and also to hear about women who enjoy it as much as I do.

Pampam
11th December 2006, 08:15 PM
my opinion is, that it's uncomfortable ... better to do it siiting in the bath or smth like this

sinnaminvixen5150
14th December 2006, 10:18 AM
I love wearing very tight fitting undies and jeans and holding it until I absolutely cant hold it anylonger and then soaking my jeans.

rob66
26th December 2006, 01:19 AM
The thing I like about pissing in clothes is having piss running down my legs.

wilsjoe
26th December 2006, 04:05 AM
I was outside doing some yard work and had to pee so I peed right in my jeans and it was so cool I just left it and continued to work....Give the neighbors something to talk about...LOL

malto3
30th December 2006, 04:02 PM
Yes, that's my biggest turn on too. What amazes me, though is that after trawling the internet looking for pictures of women peeing themselves in panties, it took me the longest time to start doing it myself. I used to just pee myself in the shower, naked, waiting for the water to get hot. But finally I started peeing myself wearing underwear, women's panties, fully clothed and eventually diapers. I think it's all becuase it's so much naughtier than just peeing naked.

Kind of the pee lovers equivalent of a women looking sexier in revealing lingerie than just stark naked.
I agree it took me awhile to start peeing in my cloths but once I started I love to do every chance I get and it makes me feel so horny and love the taste of it also.

stolen
30th December 2006, 11:37 PM
I would really love it if my girl peed in her clothing someday... I love the way the pee runs down the legs and the way the clothes sticks to the skin...