PDA

View Full Version : Caught in the men's room.

Hawtchick
22nd October 2006, 10:52 PM
I had almost forgotten this, and decided to share this with you before i forget completely. Some time ago I was on a car trip with some friends. We stopped for a break after a couple of hours of driving and everybody went to pee except me because i didn't have to pee then. We also had something to eat and to drink.

We continued driving and after an hour i feel that i have to pee. I don't say anything to the others because I think that I can hold it to our next scheduked stop, which was an hour away. By the time we get close to the place we are going to stop i really have to pee. I urge the driver to go faster and he does what he can.

When we finally get to the place i hurry out of the car and to the toilets. This is a fairly popular cafeteria on this strecth of road, and there was a lot of people around. When i get to the ladies room there is a long que in front. I get in line but I'm getting really desperate and the line is moving very slowly. I notice that there is no que to the mens room, so in desperation i get in there.

There are two stalls but noth are locked and occupied. The only place to pee that is available, is the urinals. By now I am so desperate that i am bursting and decide to pee in urinal because it doesn't sound like any of the stalls are becomming available soon.

I pull down my pants and sort of hover over the utinal and let go. It feels really good. As i am in the middle of the peeing one of the men in the stalls come out and sees me. He just looks curiously at me as I'm becoming increasingly more embarrased, but I can't stop peeing and now it feels like it is peeing forever. As I'm starting to reach the end the man just walks out of the room not saying anything. I just finish and quickly get out of there.

It was really embarrasing, although i feel a little aroused when i think about it now.

gsp117
22nd October 2006, 11:36 PM
Thanks for sharing that story. Makes me wish that I had been the one to catch you...

phntr
23rd October 2006, 04:40 AM
I had this happen once as well... but didn't get caught fortunately

knives
23rd October 2006, 06:15 PM
Wow. I haven't tried peeing in a urinal yet. Just in the stalls of the men's bathroom when the ladies line is too long.

tarheel23
24th October 2006, 12:21 AM
I love when girls come into the mens room to pee. I just stand at the urinal and listen to the lovely music. :p

messenger1
24th October 2006, 06:33 AM
i too immensly enjoy tales of women in men's room... but (as has been mentioned by numerous other people) i can't stand the double standard in women using the men's room but men cannot conceivably get away with using the lady's room. when nature calls, nature calls!

carolina88john
24th October 2006, 07:53 AM
Wished I had been that guy.

Yellowpants
24th October 2006, 09:31 AM
I had almost forgotten this, and decided to share this with you before i forget completely. Some time ago I was on a car trip with some friends. We stopped for a break after a couple of hours of driving and everybody went to pee except me because i didn't have to pee then. We also had something to eat and to drink.

We continued driving and after an hour i feel that i have to pee. I don't say anything to the others because I think that I can hold it to our next scheduked stop, which was an hour away. By the time we get close to the place we are going to stop i really have to pee. I urge the driver to go faster and he does what he can.

When we finally get to the place i hurry out of the car and to the toilets. This is a fairly popular cafeteria on this strecth of road, and there was a lot of people around. When i get to the ladies room there is a long que in front. I get in line but I'm getting really desperate and the line is moving very slowly. I notice that there is no que to the mens room, so in desperation i get in there.

There are two stalls but noth are locked and occupied. The only place to pee that is available, is the urinals. By now I am so desperate that i am bursting and decide to pee in urinal because it doesn't sound like any of the stalls are becomming available soon.

I pull down my pants and sort of hover over the utinal and let go. It feels really good. As i am in the middle of the peeing one of the men in the stalls come out and sees me. He just looks curiously at me as I'm becoming increasingly more embarrased, but I can't stop peeing and now it feels like it is peeing forever. As I'm starting to reach the end the man just walks out of the room not saying anything. I just finish and quickly get out of there.

It was really embarrasing, although i feel a little aroused when i think about it now.

Great account. Had you wet your panties? If so would the man have seen that you had?

prey_manti5
24th October 2006, 12:52 PM
Great experience, nice u shared it with us.
I onced tried to pee in the mens room and although I was in a stall with the door locked, I couldn't get myself to let go. It was during the break in a movie double feature, I wasn't realy desperate but there was another three hours film coming. Everytime I thought I got it started, some noise, a cough or some jerk trying the door to my stall, stopped me in my tracks.
I finaly gave up and rejoined the line to the Ladies room. I missed the first ten minutes of the film.
Curse my shy bladder! :(

simply_2_pee
24th October 2006, 05:58 PM
i have been caught in the mens toilets a few times in the past however not when i have been peeing in the urinals! just when i am coming out of the toilets! it is quite amusing tho when u walk out to see the face of one of ur male friends as they r peeing in the urinals!

of course each time i had gone into the gents for a pee..... i had a sneaky peek at the men at the urinals! it would b rude not to ;)

mex11111
24th October 2006, 06:05 PM
nothing beter than seeing girls in the mens room, even beter when the are real desperate and will nearly pee anywhere!

Gemini6
26th October 2006, 08:19 PM
it would be good if some girls come pee in mens bath when im in :)
by the way, i've been already in the ladys toilet some times before but no one catch me

devilinbluejeans_2
9th November 2006, 04:33 PM
I was at bar with my girl friend and we met another young couple. the other girl got quite drunk. She left to go to the bathroom. I had to pee soon after and went into the mens room. As I stood at the urinial starting to pee, I heard sounds in the stall like someone standing with high heels on. Pretty soon this girl came out of the stall and came over and stood chatting with me as I finished peeing. when I finished we walked out together.

emmajane
9th November 2006, 08:32 PM
I have often used the mensroom stalls when other men are there. On one occassion I went into a mensroom in a pub only to discover it only had a urinal (I later discovered the upstairs one had stalls as well as a urinal). Any way no-one was there so I took a chance and used it only to be caught on my way out by a man coming in.

Some cities and towns in Northern England used to have male urinals on street corners. On the way back from the pub with my hubby I would often use them. Once a man came in while I was in full flow with my jeans and knickers around my knees, in a high squat back to the urinal wall. Since then I have learnt to pee facing the urinal wall!

mortentan
11th November 2006, 12:14 PM
i think its really weird he just walked away. if i were him i would have stayed awhile longer smiled prolly say wow! and walk away smiling.

gooopier75
11th November 2006, 04:06 PM
wow, you must been very embarresed while you got caught. It is really a very special experience :eek: .

funmale
11th November 2006, 06:06 PM
Last a night at a local bar, a girl was using the urinal in the men's room when I walked in. She just laughed and did not say a word.

Hotbabe2u
11th November 2006, 06:10 PM
I"ve used the mensroom several times and still havent got caught yet.But there could always be a first. :)

funmale
11th November 2006, 06:14 PM
I am sure it would be fun hotbabe2u.

Plumber1
12th November 2006, 09:22 AM
I would have come over for a closer look for sure.

LetsPee73
13th November 2006, 07:03 AM
In college, the dorms I spent the most time in were nits of two rooms with a bathroom in between. When my suitemates and I would have parties, we'd frequently fill the bathtub with ice and beer since it was located centrally to the entire area.

I recall one time, this girl I was totall hot for was getting beer at the same time my roommate and i were getting a fresh one. We got to talking about something and eventually, she shut the doors and invited us to stay while she peed rather than interrupting the conversation. Unfortunately, my overly decent roommate steped on my depraved toes and rushed us outta the room. Otherwise I'd probbaly have been all over her for the rest of the evening. That's still one of my very favorite fantasies. It kills me that it didn't work out!

formador123
13th November 2006, 10:59 AM
I would love to pee in a chicks bathroom, how is it that girls get away with going in the guys toilets, but guys can't get away with going in the girls toilets, it would be so much better if we just had unisex toilets. At my school, after physical education, we have to go take showers, we have private stalls, but there is a gap at the bottom, the wall doesn't go all the way to the ground. The gap is about 30cm high, the guys and the girls shower block are right next to each other, with a wall to separate them, there are shower on each side, and there is still the gap at the floor. So I always choose the shower right next to the wall, so I can get down on the ground and look under the gap. I have now seen every girl in my class naked!!!! Which is totally awesome, while looking under there naked I jerk off, I am jerking off watching girls in my class naked and showering and they don't even know it. I do this every physical education lesson, which we have twice a week. Although I don't alway get lucky because sometimes an unattractive girl chooses the shower, so after checking and seeing that it is an unattractive girl I have my shower and then get dressed and continue on with my day. Every so often I get really lucky, while watching a girl showering I get to see her pee, I love this so much, and I get really horny and jerk off like 3 times in the shower. A lot of the time I pee underneath the thing, right underneath so the girl can clearly tell that the guy in the shower on the other side of the wall is pissing into her booth. This is such a major turn on, anyway, last physical education lesson, I was lucky enough to see the girl that I really like in my class, I have seen her twice before and I always jerk off watching her shower naked. This time was different though, I was watching her, slowing jerking off, when she starts to pee, not just a little bit, she peed heaps and heaps, it was streaming into my stall, I rubbed it all over my dick and balls and asshole, and I tasted a bit of her delicious pee. The came my biggest suprise, she leant against the wall and started fingering herself, I had a perfect view of her with her fingers in her pussy carressing her clit, it was so awesome, I jerked off twice and then did the pee thing, I peed heaps into her stall. Great experience!!! I am so lucky!!

wetgirl4
13th November 2006, 11:55 PM
I've peed in urinals a few times before. It's usually when I'm at a bar or something and the line for the ladies room is too long that I can't hold it that long. I think it's kinda hot to pee in a urinal, but I don't know how I would feel if a stranger ever caught me! Everytime I have had a friend keeping watch at the door...

firetruckman
14th November 2006, 04:49 AM
I always wanted to see a woman in the men's restroom, but unfortunately never have.

RICCO66
14th November 2006, 07:15 AM
Have you ever intentionally peed in front of male partnerfor his pleasure?

fisherking29
17th November 2006, 12:58 PM
i personally love seeing ladies at the urinals, only happened once though

TheCaptain88
20th November 2006, 09:32 PM
As everyone said, I'd love to be that guy!

Amazing. I wish I could see a lady in the urinals!

Markko
21st November 2006, 02:56 AM
Well as part of my work I have to, at times, do repairs in bar washrooms. So if ever any of you girls wanna pee for the repair man here you're more than welcomed. I really need to drop this 'properly behaved man' behaviour. There are times when a woman will walk in while I'm in a ladies' stall. I always annonce myself for fear of repercussions.
One time though a woman insisted on peeing (nice and loud too) in the stall next to me while we exchanged a few words. Well that gets my mind going then that gets my prick going too. I've certainly had fantasies of a woman waiting for me to finish up so she could pee. As I'm nearly done fixing whatever, she can't wait and has her skirt up and exposing her crotch. She knows what she's doing to me. She's aroused, her pussy is wet, her pubic hair is moist and I'm on the floor trying to finish up. As soon as I'm done my repair she sits on the toilet and let's her pee splash out with her legs wide open for me. As she finishes we get into me lickin her pissy pussy, her wet pussy juices, while she orgasms. Lickin that wet pussy is it for me especially when her juices are thick and all over her crotch, her hairy mound and down to her anus, all for me to lick up and swallow.

doug1
28th November 2006, 10:07 PM
witnessed amazing sight at a club recently long queue at ladies iwas in gents girl 20s russhed in all cubicles were occupied she pulled her pants down sat backwards on a urinal peed and calmly got up adjusted herself and walked out i could hardly pee afterwards

sweetsweetnectar
28th November 2006, 11:46 PM
I've had dreams about this sort of thing, but never seen it myself. Hope to one day though...

uwet4me
29th November 2006, 12:49 AM
Gee whiz why can't a girl be using the men's urinal when i was was in their
so many times, boy that would have been fun and such a turn on. do your big luscious round butts fit on the tiny ceramic area, the cold urinal must feel wet in a way or do you try to pee from the front. Hmmmmmmmmmm!

jubilantmind
2nd July 2007, 10:57 PM

Well,to be frank i would feel much more than just a little aroused had i seen you peeing at the urinal.In fact after seeing you peeing there peeing for me would become rather dificult... ;)

Nice story,thanks for posting.

puddyls
3rd July 2007, 04:14 AM
peeing in urinals is a lot of fun! i think its a little sexy, cuz its so open, and usually i stand over them showing everything. i know how its kinda embarassing to get caught, i've been a few times.
usually its the same response, the guy washes up and walks out, or just continues to a stall. sometimes thye look and hesitate, but i've only had one guy really watch me. then when i finished and i'd pulled up my panties he walked towards me and i was really embarassed so my eyes were looking down and away, but i heard his zipper go down and heard a really strong stream, i looked over and he was peeing in the next urinal over... he caught me staring (he had a huge hard on too *giggles*) i ran out after that. but i bet he stayed and did something else... :p

PottyParityPariah83
3rd July 2007, 06:51 AM
I'd love to see a girl pee in the urinal, but I also love seeing girls in line, a conflict of interest unless she waits in line long then runs in and pees in the urinal!

PINKGURL417
3rd July 2007, 08:16 PM
I have been in long lines where I was so desperate I went in the mens room because I knew I wouldn't make.Once I got a stall in the men's room where I could see all the guys peeing at the urinals so I stayed in the stall for about 30 minutes.I love the way they wiggle when you guys shake them after peeing.

mooman159
4th July 2007, 07:06 AM
It's always been a dream of mine to be taking a nice refreshing piss at the urinal, only to have a desperate girl rush in and start pissing at the urinal next to me, staring at my dick the whole time.

ashleylonely
7th July 2007, 04:59 PM
Peeing in a man's urinal has always been a fantasty of mine. Maybe I'll do it one day and hopefully not get caught.

Sally_P
9th July 2007, 05:59 PM
Amazing how you managed to pee in the urinal without spilling any and by just standing over.

qwerty_454
11th July 2007, 01:31 AM
im trying to picture this. is it even possible for a girl to pee in a urinal without peeing on her pants? it be hot if it did tho

jubilantmind
11th July 2007, 12:04 PM
im trying to picture this. is it even possible for a girl to pee in a urinal without peeing on her pants? it be hot if it did tho

From what i have read i would say that,yes,it can be done without pee on her pants provided that she knows how to pee standing,which by itself is very arousing. :p

WillieD
16th July 2007, 04:02 AM
I went to the bathroom in a theater befor the show started. It was not crowded, in fact I thought I was the only person there when a woman came out of one of the stalls, washed her hands and left. There were no lines or crowds, so I can only imagine why she used the mens room. Too bad she didnt use the urinal.

jiggapee
16th July 2007, 05:54 AM
WOW! I don't know if that's a humorous site to see or what. I know for one thing, it's quite an interesting site to see

c4nowyrms
16th July 2007, 07:01 AM
That wouldve been a great sighting
I wonder what the man who saw you was thinking

walking away "what the fuck is she doing? damn thats hott"

SmilinBare
7th August 2007, 12:08 AM
when the lines for the womens' bathrooms stretched way down the hall, the SMART women would simply go into the mens' bathrooms and pee there. The guys certainly didn't give a damn. I've seen many a hippie babe either peeing in a mens room sink or lifting her long cotton skirt and wizzing into a urinal.

fetishman
7th August 2007, 04:50 AM
In the bar where i come is only one kind of toilet. And that,s mine :wave:

wet_maiden
23rd August 2007, 08:06 AM
wow i want to pee in the urinals too ill have to add it to my to do list

ix69bj
23rd August 2007, 11:12 AM
:wave: I am fascinated to hear that women can actually peee into the urinal. I only wish I had had the pleasing of seeing it.

dirtysouthoutkast
24th August 2007, 08:40 PM
i have gone in the mens room also when the girls line was too long and i would have probably wet myself if i tried to wait but i never used the urinal thing. I would be too embarrased. And guys are usually nice but a few times i have had guys try to take pics with their camera phones over the top of the stall.

fetishman
24th August 2007, 09:05 PM
dirtysouthoutkast i wish i was there LOL :wave:

dirtysouthoutkast
24th August 2007, 09:17 PM
:-) i bet you do. There were quite a few guys when i went in there at the tim mcgraw concert.