PDA

View Full Version : Pee in bathing suit while sitting (Girl)

insaneous1234
14th January 2005, 08:02 PM
This has to this day been the biggest turn on for me.

I had a friend who would while out swimming at the pool or lake or whatever may need to piss and would improvise. She didnt like people to know what she was doing but would find a chair and sit down. She would then sit there and piss through her bathing suit into the chair. I remember catching her a few times while watching the piss run from under her chair. Even see a lil spot still in the chair when she would stand up. I still wonder if she kinda liked the feel of it.

insaneous1234
16th January 2005, 05:00 AM
She was crazy...while swimming out at the lake once she walked over and sat on an old boat turned over and went right there. Yet she still denies that she likes it that it was only out of need.

_bubbles_
16th January 2005, 08:17 AM
This reminds me of my friend Jess...I used to pee with her while we were swimming at her house...we'd get out of the pool and pull our suit crotches aside though... :boat:

yoyo32
17th January 2005, 10:06 AM
that is very hot! especially when you are the only one who notices. nicely done!

peepeeyellow
18th January 2005, 05:37 AM
No doubt she enjoyed it. I think she would have been a little more worried about evidence if she didn't.

college pee guy
20th January 2005, 03:21 AM
there is something about swimming and getting wet that alwasy makes me want to pee on myself. wish i'd been there to catch her and join in

quicblueink
20th January 2005, 03:15 PM
I don't know what i would do if i saw something like that. I'd prolly have to run to the bathroom for a few minutes, if you know what i mean.

evilbunny1013
22nd January 2005, 03:11 PM
ur pretty lucky i cant get a girl to pee for me wish i could though :D

Jemmer
22nd January 2005, 08:18 PM
I actually like the feel of peeing in a bathing suit. It's similar to peeing in clothes, yet not as messy. The fact that you're (probably) already wet from swimming makes it feel very unique. You all should try it sometime! Even the guys!! :cool:

toady567
22nd January 2005, 10:15 PM
What's not to like about peeing in a bathing suit? What's not to like about peeing in clothes at all? I've been fascinated with it every since I was a young lad. I watched the movie Open Water and got really horny when the lady mentioned that she was going to pee in the water. If the sharks weren't there, I'd be there in a heartbeat just to be next to her while she wet her trunks!

indirectly
23rd January 2005, 05:33 PM
I could imagine that bathing suits are the clothes most peed in. Either you come from the water or you can go there directly after. Girls without a fetish must be very lazy, girls with this fetish probably see it a unique opportunity without letting everybody see it.

4beem
2nd February 2005, 10:51 PM
Reminds me to a girlfriend I spend a holiday with in Mexico. She loved to hold as long as possible. Mostly we sat close to the swimming pole and then she peed her swimming suite, sometimes while she was sitting upon me. I liked that very much though I had problems because my panty became too small (think you know what I mean)

awkward42
29th May 2005, 11:36 AM
I actually like the feel of peeing in a bathing suit. It's similar to peeing in clothes, yet not as messy. The fact that you're (probably) already wet from swimming makes it feel very unique. You all should try it sometime! Even the guys!! :cool:

Indeed I have done this many times when at the beach - much easier (and much nicer) to go into the sea than trek half a mile up the beach to a skanky toilet block!

J0chie
29th May 2005, 08:48 PM
i live for moments like that
me too!
Saw a mother once on a crowded beach, maybe in her 30's, who couldnt leave her child allone. she was sitting on her butt and had a pink bikini on, she seemed to be very fidgetting, suddenly she moved her but to the side of the towel she was sitting on, lifted one buttcheeck, an with her hand tried to move her bikinicrotch to one side, she was pissing into the sand full force, and i was the only one noticing, i got up, pretending to go swimming, so i could have a front view, and i did! She had just put the crotch of her bikini back, and you could CLEARLY see a big wet darker stain around her crotch.
She saw that i noticed, but she looked really agitated, so probably she didn't do it for fun, but still it really turned me on to have seen her pee shameless in the sand.

J0chie :boat:

papabear
30th May 2005, 02:51 AM
aswome story, you have anymore sightings like that. I have nto been able to see that at the beachs

WildLion23
30th May 2005, 05:04 PM
Man, whished I'd see such an image. Well, my grilfriend pees sometimes openly on the grass near the pool when we are alone, but peeing in an bathing suit is really hot.

nick713474
9th June 2005, 09:20 PM
one of my friends and i were walking on a trail to lake michigan and she just said shit and squatted and flooded through her bathingsuit. i instantly got a boner

piss29
9th June 2005, 10:50 PM
While swimming in the public pool my girlfriend will wrap her legs around my wasit in the deep end an dpee through her swimming costume. I love feeling the warm sensation with so many people around.

o0927
10th June 2005, 08:42 PM
i had a girlfriend who would pee herself on the beach while tanning cause she didnt want to move

MaXouT
10th June 2005, 11:01 PM
i had a girlfriend who would pee herself on the beach while tanning cause she didnt want to move

You guys are so lucky... I live in southern california even and go to Newport and other beaches around here often and never get to see anything like that. I keep an eye out too. :( Maybe ill have better luck in the future.

Marek11111
15th June 2005, 07:15 PM
i love when girls are standing in pool toilet and shes are peeing into toilet in bathing siut :) especially bikini:>

Phillipe
16th June 2005, 10:43 AM
@ Marek: Yes, man! :-D i know what your talkin bout! I once had that with my girlgfriend. She wore a white bikini, standing at the beach, arms in her chest, then smiling at me, and suddenly the water dripped out of her pant. That was so amazing. And the best was, she did that, without any word or please of me :-D

It_me
16th June 2005, 03:38 PM
I've peed in my bathing suit many times. It started because I was too lazy, but now I do it because I like the feeling of it.

brendy0_20
17th June 2005, 04:56 AM
I don't think I have ever worn my bathing suit without peeing in it. I like to pee in it before I get into the water. If I'm at a pool, I like to pee in the shower before I go into the pool.

horny247
9th July 2005, 12:54 AM
I love seeing girls peeing in bathing suits, and when they pull the bottom off to the side and let go!

pon_1
9th July 2005, 01:14 AM
I went swimming with a friend at the lake near my home. We got out of the water and laid down on our towels, when she asked me to put lotion on her back, I did. I then asked her if she would do the same for me. she did. While she sat on my back rubbing in the lotion, she mention she needed to pee. I told to go, so she sat right there and peed on my butt and legs. I had wet shorts the rest of the day. I will never forget that day.

supimp69
9th July 2005, 07:21 PM
Every time I go to the river with these chicks they always just sit in the water and let it flow. They don't even try to hide what they are doing, it's pretty sweet.

hoolio79
9th July 2005, 07:38 PM
Peeing in bathinsuits realy turns me on, I had a friend once, who peed her bikini while we were sitting on the grass at the beach, she just said she couldn't hold it any longer. Noone noticed but me, since she was sitting on the grass

chainlinker49
9th July 2005, 10:17 PM
i love it when the girl will sit on you and pee through her suit and soak yours i will leave mine on for hours afterwords

nick57641
10th July 2005, 05:27 AM
Well, sounds like they are very anxious to get going aren't they? The thought of the idea sounds damn hot to me, almost as hot as them doing it in a diaper. I for one would like to help them out of that bathing suit, I figure let it flow freely.

wookie114
11th July 2005, 05:57 PM
My female cousin would come to our cottage and pee in her suite all the time. The first time she ever did it was hotter then hell out she arrived and got in her suite and come to the lake stated "I'm going to pee in the lake" spread her legs and did so in cqalf deep water for me to watch. As We swam and splashed she come and tried to dunk me then wrapped her legs around me and asked if the lake seemed warmer to me. I later returned the favor and always look forward to being at the cottage with her.

sublime420
13th July 2005, 06:49 AM
I dated a girl whos sister would stand in her bathing suit and just let it flow out standing over a drain.

saiorse22
5th September 2005, 05:15 PM
my ex gf and i were both avid surfers .. she used to always pee sat in the sand in her wetsuit i don`t think she ever knew it excited me and at the time i was too afraid to ask if she enjoyed it but that wet patch in the sand always used to give me a hardon ... she musta noticed

dickieboy63
6th September 2005, 03:59 AM
Once my GF and I were exploring an abandoned house. It was partly burned. She found a red one piece swimsuit and tried it on. It was too small for her but she squeezed into it anyway. We crawled into bed and while I cupped my hand around her pussy she peed through the suit into my hand. The memory of that has provided many a good wank over the years. :boat:

uwet4me
6th September 2005, 06:16 AM
she may have liked the feel of it or not, i think it was because of the need to pee and never felt the desire to get up and use the toilet. if you can hide the peeing to most
by being in a swimsuit and in a chair to cover the pee flow downwards why not. if
no sound is heard then nobody will realize whats happening im sure she took full
advanage of the situation. If she was a young girl to then she will deny it and
try to get away with it, she may have tried it once and it became a habit and
maybe a private turn on to her. maybe a weak bladder if it was done many times.

Chilli
7th September 2005, 03:46 AM
I pee in my wetsuit. But thats kind of different and it has a use.

Inside05
8th September 2005, 10:33 PM
My GF sits in her bathing suit on the grass next to the pool peeing slowely. It´s not because she likes it but she´s too lazt to go to the ladies room. She doesn´t know I like it :)

dan4evry1
9th September 2005, 08:42 PM
I've actually seen quite a few women do that, it always made my mind wander to other things...

The_Annihilated1
10th September 2005, 12:36 AM
It is always nice, sitting at the poolside, watching the girls. It is even better to watch for those who are wetting themselves so bluntly in public.

brucem57
3rd October 2005, 12:07 PM
i think this is more common than you think. I know this girl who likes to pee in public. She will come out of the ocen/lake/pol and sit inher chair while she is dripping wet. This way it doesn't seem TOO obvious. She will pee right thru her suit as she sits there..I know..she knows..its great

andypee
4th October 2005, 12:37 AM
An ex-girlfriend used to piss through her suit when she was feeling too lazy to go to the toilet. Usually she'd do it sitting on grass or sand so that it wasn't too noticeable to everyone around, but in her backyard she'd just piss right through the lounger onto the concrete pool deck. I got hard everytime. I asked when and why she had started this and she said that it was her mom's suggestion and added that her mom did it too.

dadman63
18th October 2005, 05:34 PM
Watching a female pee while keeping her bathing suit on is a great turn-on to me. Unfortunately I have not witnessed such a thing. I know it must happen regularly at beaches. I have watched females for an entire day when I have been on a beach and they do not leave the beach all day, which would be required to use the public toilet. Of course those females will get up from their sunbathing once in a while and take a dip in the water. You know she is relieving herself in the water, but you just can't see. The though is a turn on though.

uniloo
28th October 2005, 05:15 PM
I wonder how common it is for women to sit on the toilet at the pool and just pee through their bathing suite (especially if it is a one-piece and already wet from the pool) rather than removing it or pulling the crotch aside.

gutter248
29th October 2005, 03:35 PM
there are alot of lakes around me and i always wonder when i see girls in them if they pee in their bathing suits while swimming

crzycwboy33
30th October 2005, 12:38 AM
I was hanging out with some friends at the pool. One of my friends came up to me and sat in my lap. I was wondering what was going. All of the sudden I felt some thing wet and warm she was peeing on me. It felt so good and I told her that and from there on everytime we went to pool or someplace like she would pee on everytime she had to go and loved it too.

musician1980
2nd November 2005, 09:17 PM
a lot, believe me! i always enjoyed it...

hmmmm thats nice. If my girlfriend does that i like to lick her bathing suit ;)

artypantypoop5
6th November 2005, 06:44 AM
I absolutly love it when girls pee in the bathing suit. I find it so sexy so see the pee run down their legs or just drip off on to the ground. I relly love it when they haven't gone in the water and then thye pee leaving a very obvious wet patch. I've done it a few times myself while i was at the beach and at the pool. I dont' know if anyone was watching, but for whoever was watching, i gave them a bit of a show.

lhansen
10th December 2005, 04:43 AM
I think many women will just pee themselves when they are lounging around in their swimsuit given the right situation. I know this is especially true if their swimsuit is already wet.

A couple of years ago I had a very sexy girlfriend that went on vacation to Mexico with a bunch of her girlfriends. They really liked to party so I can only imagine what kinds of things went on.

She said that one afternoon they were out on the sandy beach with their lounge chairs. The waiters were constantly refreshing their cocktails when one of the girls told an especially funny story. My girlfriend laughed uncontrollably until she began wetting her yellow bikini. She said that she could neither stop laughing nor stop wetting and since no one noticed she just kept going in her panty. She said that when she was finished she just sat there and continued the conversation. She said that since no one said anything about her wetting she didn't even bother getting up to walk down to the ocean. I'm sure they all had quite a lot to drink. :p

zombieretch
10th December 2005, 05:14 AM
I think many women will just pee themselves when they are lounging around in their swimsuit given the right situation. I know this is especially true if their swimsuit is already wet.

A couple of years ago I had a very sexy girlfriend that went on vacation to Mexico with a bunch of her girlfriends. They really liked to party so I can only imagine what kinds of things went on.

She said that one afternoon they were out on the sandy beach with their lounge chairs. The waiters were constantly refreshing their cocktails when one of the girls told an especially funny story. My girlfriend laughed uncontrollably until she began wetting her yellow bikini. She said that she could neither stop laughing nor stop wetting and since no one noticed she just kept going in her panty. She said that when she was finished she just sat there and continued the conversation. She said that since no one said anything about her wetting she didn't even bother getting up to walk down to the ocean. I'm sure they all had quite a lot to drink. :p

Who doesn't? When the water is cold especially. Warms the bones! Nobody noticed!? Thats crazy!

marly88
22nd June 2006, 12:33 AM
OMG, I saw this girl on a beach 1ce, and she had pulled down her bikini bottoms (only around her butt), and poop, right there in public!

0850L373
22nd June 2006, 05:18 AM
I honestly don't think I could have the audacity to actually pee in public, even at the swiming pool. Though of course I can do it in the swimming pool. But it is quite hot to see girls just letting it run down their legs, especially if they think nobody is looking.

pissmypants
22nd June 2006, 02:03 PM
I'd love to pee through my swimsuit onto a chair!! that would be soo cool to feel the warm feeling all over me!!

Cata_pp
5th July 2006, 05:21 PM
i usually pee trogth my suimsuit when i need to pee very bad next to my house swimming pool

mrroboto69
5th July 2006, 08:24 PM
Yeah, no doubt she enjoyed it - at least enjoyed the convience of it.
Peing in a bathing suite offers a unique experience. It is totally convient and allows you to piss on or with someone in a public place with almost no change of being noticed. :D

letithappen_24
5th July 2006, 10:01 PM
This didn't happen with any regularity at all, but my ex once did this purely out of convenience. It washes away instantly so why not? I myself always made it to the water

need4speed10
6th July 2006, 05:42 AM
i agree that is a MAJOR turn on!!! that sounds like fun actually! lol i might try that with my gf

cd_35
12th February 2008, 06:21 AM
I got to see one of my friends pee her bikini once. She was out in her front yard watching her little sister playing in her little plastic kiddie pool, and she called me over to chat because she was bored. We were just sitting on the driveway talking, and after awhile she said she needed to piss. I offered for her to go in and I'd keep an eye on her sister, but she said she had it covered. Then she just spread her legs a bit and started pissing! The driveway was on a slight hill, so the pee ran out from her crotch and flowed away into the street. She told me she does that quite a bit, because it's easier than running inside all the time.

12play
12th February 2008, 10:34 PM
where i go swimming this is comon. thats part of the fun of going isnt it?

jimmythehead112
14th February 2008, 06:20 PM
I know a girl who once did this but it was in the water at a beach. It was a big turn on though knowing I had caught her, she was all embarassed as there was nowhere else to go and she was bursting.

rose8711
15th February 2008, 07:39 AM
i would so do that. i have done that. i mean sitting in our pool, when we had it up, i'd sit in an inter tube and go when i had to or at another pool i'd sit on the seat and go.

LlinasJimenez1
15th February 2008, 04:19 PM
I agree that this is very erotic. It's strange though. I talked about this with my first cousin, and she said that if a guy ever asked her to do that, she'd be even mre turned on if he sniffed her crotch when she was done. Too bad it was a relative, otherwise I'd have taken her up on it.

dave45
15th February 2008, 08:06 PM
Fantastic, ex of mine used to sit on a rock at the beach and pee so hard the stream carried on through her swimsuit

ThePeeSample5588
15th February 2008, 08:45 PM
I think they teach a lot of people to do that in California because the water can get so cool sometimes. That and I've heard some lifeguards are trained to do that as a way of being "always watchful" rather than taking the chance of having a kid drown in the pool while you're out relieving yourself.

dublinfella25
16th February 2008, 12:13 AM
thats a real turn on for me too. I had a female friend who would pee herself a bit if she laughed too hard. Thats as close ive come to anything like that. Needless to say I learned some pretty good jokes.

mwspambox666
17th February 2008, 12:28 AM
I always end up having to pee when I am swimming, and I have just gotten lazy and pee through the suit, and it feels quite nice. Something about being near water just causes my bladder to fill up. Usually I have to pee walking by the showers on the way in, and always again on the way out.

in2trouble76
17th February 2008, 10:01 PM
I know I enjoy peeing in my swimsuit all the time, and have event gone to the extent of putting a womans bikini on just to pee in it. It was quite erotic. Though I haven't sat in a chair to do it yet, I can only imagine it would make the experience that much better.

freethrow5757
19th February 2008, 06:59 PM
She probably liked it. There's no other reason to risk such embarassment that's actually worth it.

You're lucky :)

mwicksb5
22nd February 2008, 08:31 AM
I was on my boat a while ago and my girlfriend really needed to go, so she hopped up over the edge of the boat and didnt even bother moving the bathing suit to the side before releasing

pee_man1
22nd February 2008, 12:18 PM
I saw a girl do this once, it was at a public swimming baths. She was walking along side the pool, I was walking towards her when I noticed pee running down her thigh. I stopped to look, she did not look at me just carried on walking, as she passed me I turn to watch her pee was still flowing. I am sure she knew I had seen and must have been enjoying it.

dave005196
22nd February 2008, 02:53 PM
thats hot pee_man1!you lucky guy!i'd have to jump straight into the pool and hope it was cold if you know what i mean! my girlfriend got desperate when on holiday last year when she was in her bikini, she just squatted down by a bush in a hidden area and pulled the bottoms to one side, it was a long hissy piss but unfortunately i had to stand guard and she wouldn't let me watch so i missed out on that one! hopin for more chances in the future though!keep those drinks flowin!

blackzed24
22nd February 2008, 04:47 PM
Just reading about this is making wish summer would come sooner. Can't wait for swimming and camping season. :D I had a friend that some how we got on the topic of peeing while we were swimming many years ago. Well she told me she would kneel down in the shallow parts to pee. Ever since hen I think my eyes have openned wider and now i always look for little signs that maybe a girls is doing what i want her to do :P

idachump2
24th February 2008, 04:17 PM
My wife and I wet our swimsuits if we think we can without being noticed all the time.

ah011
27th February 2008, 12:43 AM
there has been a few times while i peed through my bathing suit, the most recent was i was on my way to the beach and i seriously needed to pee, i only just made it got to the toilet, pulled my jeans down and sat there wasnt even time to pull it aside.

sweetlucy
29th February 2008, 02:57 AM
I like wetting my swimsuit, but I prefer to sit rather than stand, this is not so i cannot be seen (I actually think its sexy if I am seen) but so that the wet spreads onto my bottom. I love the warm feeling it gives. IF I can find something to sit on that will hold me pee like a puddle like one od those plastic chairs, then I will sit in that.

When I get to the showers after swimming and I need to wet, I dont go to the toilets I just sit on the little bench in the shower cublicle and wet myself there. This always makes me feel so hot especially if others are walking past.

Snacky
1st March 2008, 12:33 PM
This has to this day been the biggest turn on for me.

I had a friend who would while out swimming at the pool or lake or whatever may need to piss and would improvise. She didnt like people to know what she was doing but would find a chair and sit down. She would then sit there and piss through her bathing suit into the chair. I remember catching her a few times while watching the piss run from under her chair. Even see a lil spot still in the chair when she would stand up. I still wonder if she kinda liked the feel of it.

:wave:

I could imagine that bathing suits are the clothes most peed in. Either you come from the water or you can go there directly after. Girls without a fetish must be very lazy, girls with this fetish probably see it a unique opportunity without letting everybody see it. :buttfly:

jak0124
2nd March 2008, 06:12 PM
I've only seen this once (that I know of for sure). Some friends and I were swimming at my folks house last summer, and we were on the deck eating lunch. We all went to get back in the pool, and one of the girls said "hold on, I'm almost done."

I noticed she'd been done eating awhile, then noticed the growing puddle under her chair.

RK403
3rd March 2008, 03:49 AM
I do it all the time in the summer. I love the feeling of walking outside knowing what I am going to do. I try to do it in the open so if a neighbor was around they could see. Not sure if I've been caught yet, but it is still fun.