PDA

View Full Version : She Pees through Her Swimsuit

lhansen
29th January 2005, 08:17 PM
:p Seafair 86

About 20 years ago there was one place and weekend event that could always be counted on to produce at least a half dozen not just wettings, but classic wettings. At the Seafair Hydroplane races on Lake Washington I saw so many women wet their pants over the years that I could never keep track of them. After a couple of years I took to writing them down as a way of remembering. From about 1980 until the early nineties the weather was always in the eighty degree F range. Beverages were not regulated and it was common for people arriving early Sunday morning to be pulling a wagon filled with every alcoholic drink one could imagine. Many had been drinking before they arrived at the park. In the early years there were so many people that it was hard to find a place to spread out a blanket. The portable toilets were never adequate and always had a line. I remember that the first year I went there were over 300,000 people, with many beautiful women in sexy swimwear or shorts.

This is what I wrote:

“The race was over and 300,000 people were picking up their things and joining the long procession out of the park gates leading to their cars. Because of the all day affair they had brought a lot of things to keep them occupied. Coolers full of beer and wine were plentiful. There were even a few beer kegs on wagons. All of this had to be packed out of the park and so it was slow going. The long line moved at a snails pace.

I watched as this lovely blonde of nearly 30, struggled with another girl and two guys to move their stuff. They placed it all in a small cart that they could only move a short distance before they needed to stop. At each stop they would take a swig from their wine coolers. They were real drunk and not in any hurry to go anywhere. Everything they did resulted in laughing and giggling.

They hadn’t been in the water and while each was wearing a swimsuit only the pretty, longhaired, blonde was wet. She stood out in her peach colored one-piece swimsuit so that everyone watched her frolicking behavior. Some of the other people used their cameras to take photos. The foursome was just having a great time and the blonde was only slightly concerned that she had peed herself.

Her pussy was surrounded by a wetting stain that formed a rather large, half circle. Each time she stopped to talk with her friends she would fold her hands over her mound in an effort to cover the stain. She was surely aware of what she had done and it looked as though she had just given in to the need to go.

Her girl friend stood back watching her and looking at her crotch. She seemed surprised that her girl friend had so flagrantly wet herself.

I watched with amazement as a number of people came up and toasted their and particularly her condition. Some posed with her for photos and then she didn’t make any effort to hide or cover herself. I watched for a long time and even moved to get a rear view. A matching yellowing stain covered her ass as well. This one came to a point half way up the crack of a beautiful rounded ass. A pair of high-heeled sandals accentuated her butt even more. It was the familiar stain of a women who’d peed while sitting. I would guess that she did it while sitting on the grass watching the race. The lines were so long to the toilets that she must have figured ‘what the heck’.

One of the surprising things was how pretty she was and how much her sexy swimsuit stood out. The color was just stunning. Her mannerisms were so cute that each time she drank from her wine cooler she would also try to cover her mound. In the process only drawing more attention to her situation. There was absolutely no doubt that she had wet her pants.”

If anyone else has seen something similar tell us and I’ll write about some of the others.

SentinelChicken
30th January 2005, 04:09 AM
Fantastic story. We'd love to hear more of them if you have so many similar occurances. I wish I had similar stories to contribute, but I cannot recall ever seeing any like that, outside of the one intentional swimsuit wetting I've already posted in another thread. I keep my eyes open but so far... nothing!

andres500
30th January 2005, 12:11 PM
wow 300 000 people. In my country biggest town's population is 400 000 people, so i havent seen so much people together.

thehawk5582
3rd March 2005, 10:33 PM
Swimsuit peeing is a huge turn-on for me. My stepsister always has to pee when we're boating in the summer...so she just goes in the lake and announces it !

lasitha01
3rd March 2005, 10:53 PM
i have seen lot of times when i go to beech some girls stay lying down on the beech and then go to the water for 2 or 3 mins and come back. i think they just go there and pee in the water and come back.. what do u guys think?

peeinpanty
4th March 2005, 08:31 AM
hello!

I think most of the girls an a beach are peeing in the water, or in the sand, but i think most of the girls who are doing this and you are asking her about, they will say "no! i never do this" :(

greetings
peeinpanty :wave:

GusDorf
4th March 2005, 07:44 PM
another place when you see a lot of wettings is time square, on new year's eve!

clough_99
5th March 2005, 01:12 AM
My wife always pees in her suit in the communal shower after leaving the local smimming pool

halfhere
5th March 2005, 05:57 PM
For the most part, girls wet their swimsuits just as much, if not more, than guys do...not like that ever happens {cough}

_bubbles_
6th March 2005, 12:54 AM
:o I like to pee in my swimsuit at the beach...its nice when you are in the cold water to let go and have warm water around you ;)

mrtomguy3647
6th March 2005, 01:34 AM
that was a really good story. most of the time when im at the beach i try 2 look for that kind of stuff but usually the girls are wet just from the water... hope 2 see something like that soon. :D

david31
6th March 2005, 11:21 AM
I have a couple gfs that like to pee thru their swimsuits when we are at the lake

canyondreamer
7th March 2005, 02:13 AM
Perhaps she knew what she was doing! I know a girl who has purposely wet at a party to get attention and find other pee lovers!

celeste1
30th March 2005, 12:32 AM
That is awsome! I usually (like all of us) visualize the scene but when i was doing this i relized i had never seen or imagined a peach color panties/swimsuit wet, that must have looked wonderful. I can see it now....awsome

beardy
30th March 2005, 08:20 AM
Great!!! We heve queensday in Holland on the 30th of April. There is a lot of drinking and a lot of desperation!!!I'm looking foreward to it!!!

choupou
31st March 2005, 06:28 AM
An ex-gf of mine was out for a canoe trip one day and when we got up to the portage, she asked me if i minded if she peed in the water. Of course, no need to tell you my answer! So she squatted just a few inches from the water and she let it go right through her swimsuit. That little stream is gonna be in my mind forever now, that was so nice. I just love swimsuit peeing!

repent2
18th April 2005, 09:09 AM
I was in a swimming class last semester. I overheard two of the girls talking on the way out of the gym one day. One girl said that she thought it was gross to pee in the pool. The other girl said she agreed even though she did it sometime. the first girl told the second that was no surprise since she had seen her pee in the shower and the second girl was embarassed and slapped the first on the shoulder lovingly

DylanP84
19th April 2005, 10:55 PM
I was in Hawaii with my parents many years ago and we were all at the beach. One of my brother's friends told everyone to gather around -- there were maybe 5 of us there -- and he peed his swimsuit. It ran down his legs and made a wet spot on the sand.

He simply went into the ocean and came back out again as if nothing ever happened. But I thought it was pretty hot -- not to mention daring -- to do that on a public beach.

kriptonic_2
12th May 2005, 05:23 AM
i use to make my girlfiend pee in her baithing suit. she didn't mind in the slightest i found it sexy she though it was naghty

SarahGetsWet
13th May 2005, 10:30 AM
I like to do this too - in the sea or in the swimming pool.

The best place is on my own in a shallow pool in the rocks, where the water is flat, then i can pee just below the surface and watch :p :p

ekaj95
14th May 2005, 09:02 PM
I would love to see that. I like peeing in pools around others who dont know that I am peeing.

1l1k3w3tt1ng
15th May 2005, 08:51 PM
i live right near the ocean, so anyone who has to pee just runs from the beach to the ocean to go. watching girls running into the cold ocean is such a turn-on. It's hard not to stare

bignick50
16th May 2005, 12:45 AM
i love gurls peeing in swim suits

wetting12345
20th May 2005, 06:44 PM
I am male, but I pee in my bathing suit all the time. Both in and out of the water. I had a gf once who would alway pee through her bathing suit while standing or sitting on the grass. It was awesome!!!

dan152
23rd May 2005, 01:30 AM
My old GF used to do that sometimes and she got me into it,so now i do it if im in a river or lake,but not a public pool

bignick50
24th May 2005, 10:16 PM
god i love it when a gurl pees in a swimsuit

jdumas233
25th May 2005, 09:48 AM
I pee my swimsuit if nobody's looking. I wonder if we can get others to do the same by simply saying...well if you do it underwater, then why not do it now out of the water, because you're going to get wet anyway and then no one will be able to tell!

painter9905
25th May 2005, 07:51 PM
I have actually talked to girls about what they do when they have to pee at the beach. At least 3 have admitted that they just pee through their swimsuit because they hate the public restrooms at the beach. They will either do it on their towel, stand or sit on the sand, or just go out into the water.

pissinicole1
26th May 2005, 07:19 PM
I would not want to pee on the towel that I need, but to do it on the sand or in the water is great..

peeinginpants12
26th June 2005, 04:16 AM
great story i have seen girls pee in there swim suits a cpl of times once out of water and the other 2 in water. i could tell by the stream of water running dowm her leg and the others i could feel the warmth of being close enough to them.

alfresco01
27th June 2005, 08:56 AM
My wife will pee in her swimsuit, but only when it is wet and won't show. I know that she has peed in the pool or the sea and in the showers at the Gym.

nike22
27th June 2005, 09:54 PM
How do you know that she has done that stuff??

Nihk X:X

mommys_little_tinkler
3rd July 2005, 02:47 AM
wow what a great story!!! Wish i could go to that race!
But i do also love beautiful women in their bathing suits! so amazing to just be able to go to the beach and see women almost completely naked and if you are lucky enough maybe they had a little leak!?? :) mmm

bignick50
3rd July 2005, 04:38 AM
thats the ultimate turn on i dont kno why there isent more of it.

sublime420
13th July 2005, 07:05 AM
I dated a girl whos sister would stand outside over the drain and pee through her swinsuit

Irish
20th July 2005, 11:25 PM
Yea a lake seems to be a great spot for this. I remeber once at havasu (however you spell it) there were these six friends (all girls) that were sitting on this litte 2 foot tall brick wall thing thats next to the water. Anyway they were sitting there behind our boat they were all pretty drunk then at the same time all off them started pissing right through there bikini bottoms i just stod there and watched it was awesome. The best part was that they were staying two rooms down from us at the hotel and they kept loking each other out of the room naked.

pondtesting
23rd July 2005, 04:10 AM
Swimsuit peeing is more frequent that one would think. I know a lot of girls who go in public pools or while sunbathing on the beach.

wetpanty66
23rd July 2005, 07:25 AM
thats a tight story i wouldnt mind seeng a girl pee like that and take a pic with her while she is peeing

melindax
28th July 2005, 06:35 AM
quite often you see very wet triathletes.... especially during the run phase...

jeffcu55
16th August 2005, 02:53 AM
do u think girls who pee in their swimsuits like to pee but are shy about doing it in clothes :scratchch ....i have a friend who pee her swimsuit all the time but never will pee in clothes do u think she has a hidden passion for pee??

dreamer123
16th August 2005, 06:15 PM
For me its the most sexy thing: to see how the crotch becomes wet, dribbling and see the stream flow. if the swimsuit or bikini-bottom is unlined, it will become kind of seethru, so u can imagine the outline of her lips. mmmh.
once i had petting with a grilfriend at a lake, she was wearing a tight swimsuit and i could feel her juices thru the fabric. when she came, suddenly she let go some spurts right thru her swimsuit und thru my fingers. i can tell you, that i was almost coming by myself. its a great feeling!! :cool:

bonedude
22nd August 2005, 12:18 PM
I saw one girl this summer doing that at the beach. I couldnt stop thinking about it for a week afterwards. She was just 5 meters away also. :D

nike22
4th September 2005, 07:04 PM
For me its the most sexy thing: to see how the crotch becomes wet, dribbling and see the stream flow. if the swimsuit or bikini-bottom is unlined, it will become kind of seethru, so u can imagine the outline of her lips. mmmh.
once i had petting with a grilfriend at a lake, she was wearing a tight swimsuit and i could feel her juices thru the fabric. when she came, suddenly she let go some spurts right thru her swimsuit und thru my fingers. i can tell you, that i was almost coming by myself. its a great feeling!! :cool:

You lucky thing I wish I had more freedom to do such things!!

Trainguy
1st March 2006, 03:57 PM
I saw a pretty woman at a hydroplane race in the eary 80's who appeared to have peed her bikini while sitting. She behaved as if this was perfectly normal and made no attempt to hide her wet spot. It was a light brown bikini and was very visible. As I was there working I was not able to continue to watch her unfortunately. I did spot her again later and got behind her for another look. The spot on her ass had dried leaving a salty looking stain. What was trully exciting however was a new wet spot around her crotch and the inside of her legs were still wet. Wish I had been a minute or two quicker as she had obviously just finished pissing herself standing up. She was with another guy and girl who were talking as if nothing unusual had happened. Unfortunately they quit having races around here a year or two later.

alafito
3rd March 2006, 05:11 PM
Me and my girlfreind were at the beach once.. having some beers. And of course after about an hour we were both having to go pretty bad, especially her. She was begging me to acompany her to the public facilities with were about a km away. I told her id rather go in the water and go there, but apart from the fact that the water was so icy, she didnt want to go now, because i would now she was only going in to pee and she was embarassed. So we just kept drinking beers siting in our beach chairs.. until i couldn;t hold it any more and just went through my trunks and through the chair. It didnt make any noise but a huge puddle formed under the chair. I was hoping that when she saw it she would just go too. But she stood up and walked away telling me it was discusting, and that she was going to walk to the restrooms. But by now she was dancing around bending over.. telling me it hurt pretty bad.. So we were walking, in the sand. And she would suddenly stand still and breath heavily and dance for a couple of seconds and then keep going. That km..seemed more like 2 km. now that we were half way. Suddenly i looked at her and she was sweting and her eyes were full of tears. But she just kept walking with a determined look, and then started to jog a little. I was having trouble keeping up. And then suddenly from behind i saw her stop, cross her legs and bend over again. And a little stream started flowing from the crotch of her white bikini, down her long and slim taned legs. When i reached her she was sobbing like a little girl, her face was all red with a pained expression, and i was all red cause i had a full circus tent in my trunks. I said , thats discusting and started walking back to our spot. She came running after me telling me how sorry and embaresed she was. I told her not to worry anymore and that we should just try to leave it behind us. She agreed so we went back to our spot kept drinking beers and peeing through our swimsuits and through the chairs. And that was the start of what is now an excelent mariage

hawk2002
3rd March 2006, 06:53 PM
do u think girls who pee in their swimsuits like to pee but are shy about doing it in clothes :scratchch ....i have a friend who pee her swimsuit all the time but never will pee in clothes do u think she has a hidden passion for pee??

Think it might also be easier for people to pee in something that you wear to get wet in the first place :)

I also have to add, that any partner who is into swimsuit peeing - especially a one-piece swimsuit - is worth their weight in gold.

Still have memories of a dark blue swimsuit getting rather wet in a hotel room once... :cool:

ppppppp
4th March 2006, 12:22 AM
I was walking along the base of the cliffs at the beach. I came around a rocky outcrop and there in front of me, looking the other way, was a young woman in a one-piece swimsuit, squatting low over the rocks. She was right in front of me and I could see a little stream running over the barnacles. With a shock, I realised that it was coming from her; she was peeing in her swimsuit.

I watched for a moment, then walked past in front of her, pretending I had not realised what she was doing. I think she must have been at the point when she could not stop because she just looked at me, smiled and said 'sorry' when she saw me looking. I managed to get a good glimpse of her wet crotch with the piss squirting through it.

Sam31
4th March 2006, 05:18 AM
at the right place at the right time must have been a good sighting

wetpanty66
4th March 2006, 06:58 AM
wow i love girls that pee through their swimsuit. if only i could feel their warm pee drizzle down their legs while they go. they would be sooo hot. i wana drink some pee from a wet pussy now.

PinkKittyToys5
5th March 2006, 04:17 PM
This topic made me remember something about my recent trip to Florida! I was laying on the beach (without sunscreen, big mistake) and my inner thighs were burning because I was laying on my stomach all day. I told my friend that she neede to pour water on me to cool down. She said I should just pee myself to cool off and that if she couldn't find a bathroom she was gonna dig a hole and pee on the beach. I'm sure she was joking about that part. I can't imagine her being serious about cooling off with pee either. My pee is hot when it comes out.

nike22
6th March 2006, 01:40 PM
This topic made me remember something about my recent trip to Florida! I was laying on the beach (without sunscreen, big mistake) and my inner thighs were burning because I was laying on my stomach all day. I told my friend that she neede to pour water on me to cool down. She said I should just pee myself to cool off and that if she couldn't find a bathroom she was gonna dig a hole and pee on the beach. I'm sure she was joking about that part. I can't imagine her being serious about cooling off with pee either. My pee is hot when it comes out.

That maybe the case but pee does go cold pretty quickly so may have worked. So what you do in end?

girlygirl05
7th March 2006, 03:02 AM
I think swimming suits are just free game to pee in. I never really think twice about it at all.

blahonga
8th March 2006, 11:44 PM
One-piece swimsuits is the best. Or hotpants, perhaps even better.
Any one remebered the GIGA sets with swimsuits?

meercat7
25th March 2006, 12:30 PM
I was watching some acrobats at a race once. Didn't seem particually interesting until this girl did the splits. It was then that I decided to stay around and watch a little longer........whatever the reason, there was a nice dark stain on the crotch of her track suit pants......if only I had been a juggler or something :scratchch

Jane_Magerly
31st July 2006, 07:56 PM
Hi GUys,
So why do so many of you think that one piece swim suits are sexier?
personally i wear the tiniest bikini I can find, and I make sure some of my pubic hair is showing over the top. (I pull it down a bit in front if it isn't.)

I always pee in my bikini! Usually i do it in the ocean. it turns me on to be flirting with a hot guy, and know that he doesn't realise that I'm peeing, while I'm talking to him ! But, If I'm lying on the beach i just let it go. It just leaves a nice warm stain on my mound, and I used to be embarrassed but over the years I've tought myself not to care about other people. Actually it turns me on if guys look at my crotch. I have a fairly young and innocent face for my age, and I just stare right back at them until they blush! For anyone else, well, i just don't give a fuck! I love to be naughty, and I love the idea that I can spend all day at the beach and not use the public restrooms.
If I am at a picnic with friends, some of them wear jeans or shorts, but I always wear the shortest skirt I have. You can be sure I get all the attention, since I move around, bend over, and sit with my legs apart, and generally flash my panties, all the time wearing my innocent look, like its an accident. When I need to pee, I go off to a "secluded' spot (where I make sure everyone can see!). I only have to lift my mini skirt slightly, just above the panty level, pull my crotch to one side and pee standing. Afterwards I let my panties fall back into place and my skirt falls back into position. I just act unconcerned. Sometimes I just carry on a conversation with a guy while I'm peeing! This usually surprises them a bit! It all turns me on, and I guess I'm a bit of a flirt, but II love it!
Jane :p :o :o

soulfly
2nd August 2006, 10:07 AM
I`ve seen a thing like that on a beach in europe, too. It was so amazing!!!

Naturalover
7th August 2006, 06:49 PM
Hi GUys,
So why do so many of you think that one piece swim suits are sexier?
personally i wear the tiniest bikini I can find, and I make sure some of my pubic hair is showing over the top. (I pull it down a bit in front if it isn't.)

I always pee in my bikini! Usually i do it in the ocean. it turns me on to be flirting with a hot guy, and know that he doesn't realise that I'm peeing, while I'm talking to him ! But, If I'm lying on the beach i just let it go. It just leaves a nice warm stain on my mound, and I used to be embarrassed but over the years I've tought myself not to care about other people. Actually it turns me on if guys look at my crotch. I have a fairly young and innocent face for my age, and I just stare right back at them until they blush! For anyone else, well, i just don't give a fuck! I love to be naughty, and I love the idea that I can spend all day at the beach and not use the public restrooms.
If I am at a picnic with friends, some of them wear jeans or shorts, but I always wear the shortest skirt I have. You can be sure I get all the attention, since I move around, bend over, and sit with my legs apart, and generally flash my panties, all the time wearing my innocent look, like its an accident. When I need to pee, I go off to a "secluded' spot (where I make sure everyone can see!). I only have to lift my mini skirt slightly, just above the panty level, pull my crotch to one side and pee standing. Afterwards I let my panties fall back into place and my skirt falls back into position. I just act unconcerned. Sometimes I just carry on a conversation with a guy while I'm peeing! This usually surprises them a bit! It all turns me on, and I guess I'm a bit of a flirt, but II love it!
Jane :p :o :o
It is grand to know a young woman is proud of her pubic hair; so many remove theirs. I find it a turn-on to see hair at the waist and around the legs - both bikinis and panties. When is the next picnic on the grass?

Pee_Dude
15th August 2006, 01:58 AM
This sounds really hot. I would love to see you at the beach with a wet bikini bottom with your pubes poking out the top. I can imagine you standing up and having a couple of drips falling on your feet.

jtown21
15th August 2006, 10:47 PM
i love seeing a girl pee through a swimsuit only got the chance to see it once in real life i was in miami on spring break and this girl was so drunk and said she couldnt hold it and didnt even want to try anymore and just let it goooo