PDA

View Full Version : Pissing Contests

Mrgolden
3rd February 2005, 08:33 PM
Has anyone ever seen (or participated in) a pissing contest. I've seen some photos of women with their butts up off the floor and a line underneath them that their not supposed to put their butts over while their peeing as hard and as far as they can.

Being a guy I would love to go to a club (or a private house) and watch a wild contest like that. I have had a few before at my house with 4 or 5 women competing to fill an empty flower vase (one at a time) and it was a really fun wild time.

One girl filled a large vase so much we had to ask her to stop !!! What a fantastic stream... She won !!

I look forward to getting to know some of my fellow members.

Art aka Mrgolden69 :cool:

chainer666
7th February 2005, 04:46 PM
ive been in one with a female friend of mine...it was for distance and sadly to say she won by and inch and she wouldnt let me live it down lol

raven
9th February 2005, 03:40 AM
I remember that one with Adara Michaels.

I'd like to go to one too, BUT I JUST CAN'T FIND ONE :mad:

yester18
9th February 2005, 04:38 AM
anyone have any vids of adara full movies????

maybe make a new type in the mvoies for pissing contests vids and seee who gives what i have a couple.

arwyn_di_ranari
9th February 2005, 05:31 AM
I've never seen one. It's sounds incredibly interesting. I'd love to find someplace that has them. A friend of mine always has wild parties, but sadly I think I'm the only one there who is into this. :banghead:

peewithme
9th February 2005, 11:11 AM
Never asked to have a contest of it but that just might work with a few nurses i know they are always saying they can do things better the us men,I'll let you know how it turns out.

Elvis
9th February 2005, 02:27 PM
Yes seeing a pissing contest would be nice.You think there would be something some where.Since the peeing scene has been in alot of magazines like penthouse,nugget and hustler and taboo.

bthinker
12th February 2005, 03:57 AM
never, actually participated in a contest, though i heard a great deal of guys do

lasitha01
3rd March 2005, 10:58 PM
does anyone know any pissing contests or any place that i will be able to see pissing stuff in melbourne?

ratmand00
5th March 2005, 05:57 PM
I have never seen a peeing contest for real...But would love to be a judge in one..... :p

halfhere
5th March 2005, 06:13 PM
I have competed against a girl to see who could hold out the longest, once again, she won...embarrassing