PDA

View Full Version : Yellow stains

Yellowpants
8th February 2005, 02:55 PM
I am not into deliberate wetting, and I have never seen a full blown accident nor wish to. But I like desperation, and I like to think of ladies who are not into wetting having damp/wet knickers due to waiting too long or being too shy to ask for the toilet. When my wife was my g/f I saw her worn knickers once in a drawer and there was a yellow stain in the crotch and that really turned me on. As a result I can't resist looking in peoples laundry baskets and have occasionally found stained knickers. Knowing that they have wet their knickers, and they not knowing that you know, I find very exciting. Has anyone else had experiences of finding stained knickers in laundry baskets?

rb_012345
17th February 2005, 04:36 PM
For as long as I can remember, I have made it my business to go and have a good rummage through laundry baskets whenever the opportunity has presented itself. Also, when I was at school, gym bags, lockers and lost property boxes usually brought some good finds.

There's nothing on earth like finding a lovely piss-stained pair of knickers, particularly if you know who they belong to. The yellower the better.

wetbvds2
28th April 2006, 09:56 PM
I am not into deliberate wetting, and I have never seen a full blown accident nor wish to. But I like desperation, and I like to think of ladies who are not into wetting having damp/wet knickers due to waiting too long or being too shy to ask for the toilet. When my wife was my g/f I saw her worn knickers once in a drawer and there was a yellow stain in the crotch and that really turned me on. As a result I can't resist looking in peoples laundry baskets and have occasionally found stained knickers. Knowing that they have wet their knickers, and they not knowing that you know, I find very exciting. Has anyone else had experiences of finding stained knickers in laundry baskets?

Yes, this is one of my favorite past times, looking in other peoples hampers. So tell me Yellowpants, have you run across any males short that have yellow pee stains on them?

I use to be surprised as to how many I have found in friends hampers, do you notice them too?

lezpee_lover
17th May 2006, 12:11 AM
i love it i have this friend whose an absolute bombshell and whenever i go over there i look through her laundry and find at least one pair to masturbate with

PINKGURL417
20th May 2006, 03:53 AM
I like to look through laundry baskets to see pee stains on both female and male undies.

r0adster
20th May 2006, 03:15 PM
A pee stain in a pretty womans panties I find incredibly sexy , I always wish I could of been there when that happened:).

Cata_pp
20th May 2006, 05:40 PM
is easy to find yellow staind in my panties when i lose a bit of pee

cataclyston
20th May 2006, 06:59 PM
I used to love to check out other guys' jocks in the gym...I was surprised how many of 'em sported a significant piss stain. Popped me wood everytime.

miles1983
22nd May 2006, 11:42 AM
I often look in womens laundry baskets and love to see that golden yellow stain of sweet pee :P
My gf often stain her panties since she can't use public rest rooms. It's not that she pee her self but a few drops may slip out and leave a stain...
And she knows how it turns me on so she often teases me while we're in the car by simply saying "oh, I just think I wet my self i little"

it's really hot

Yellowpants
23rd May 2006, 06:57 PM
I used to often have stained underpants when I was dating girls. Sometimes it was because I was just too preoccupied to stop and go to a toilet, and sometimes I was just too embarassed to tell the girl I was dying to wee. I think that was why I started wondering if the girl was busting too, although on several occasions it was obvious she was. Once a girlfriend I had been going out with for a few weeks came on to me in the car and started to pull my zip down. She was surprised when I stopped her, but I couldn`t let her discover I was wetting my pants.

dribbler2
9th February 2007, 11:40 PM
I have a similar experience - my GF was experimenting one evening and I had forgotten that I had had a "close call" when we were out earlier. This was probably because I had my mind on other things and also because I quite often
had leakage problems if "caught short" and didn't think much about them, beyond changing my underwear before bed if it was very damp at ht end of the day.

What I had taken to doing was wearing briefs that had a double front and were made of quite heavy cloth - "these work a bit like a nappy" I had thought to myself. I still lived at home and because of my mother comments about "baby can't hold his wee wee" I had got these in dark colours - so the yellow stains were there but less visible.

Anyway we were sitting close and I was unzipped - and the op of my pants were (if I remember rightly) undone as well. She fondles my stomach and I had my hand inside her briefs.

I flt her hand get lower and then instantly come to a halt - "Whats wrong " I thought - we usually just get on and I get hard." Then I realized that her hand had encountered a bunch of soaking cotton and thought our relationship would end instantly.

"you did go for a wee didn't you" was whispered in my ear. "Yes of course I did I fumbled back-feeling my face go red" "Thats OK then she purred - I can cope with this, but didn't want you wetting the couch!"

So we got over it - for a while I was checked on discretely to make sure "I didn't leave it too late to take little johnny out for an airing" (where she got that expression from I will never know) and on long trips a spare pair of my briefs would somehow find their way into her bag - once or twice this was a life saver!

And in the end it became such a part of our family knowledge that I would hardly shudder when I heard things like "Don't buy him white underwear - he prefers dark colours" or "I've put you both in his old room rather than the guest room as the beds new there and you know what might happen...."

so the yellow stain is more on my character than my deliberaely black or dark blue briefs!

uwet4me
10th February 2007, 01:37 AM
I Buy and Find used panties, Yellow and other Color stains to. It is a Fetish for many years and a Real Turn-on for me Now and a Real Treasure Find Years Ago. Some Females Cream a little as they Pee, I have seen on Videos and on the Panty Crotches. Panties here in NYC are thrown out and do drop
out the Laundry Basket to the shopping cart bottom. So you just walk around and the Treasure is Found Washed But sometimes Dirty. I have Raided Laundry Room Baskets also many Years ago.

Yellowpants
10th February 2007, 11:13 AM
A pee stain in a pretty womans panties I find incredibly sexy , I always wish I could of been there when that happened:).
That has happened once to me. One of my wife´s lady friends, Sandy, came to stay for the weekend and on the Saturday night we invited some other friends that she had never met over for dinner. It was quite a long evening and Sandy did not go to the toilet, although I was carefully watching her and could tell she was getting to need to pee more and more. All the little signs were there, and when we went to the door to see the friends off she could not stand completely still. When we closed the door my wife said she was dying for the loo and went, and Sandy went as well without comment. The next morning my wife and Sandy went shopping which gave me the opportunity to examine Sandy's luggage. In a plastic bag I found the pair of white panties she had obviously worn the previous evening. The whole of the crotch was heavily pee stained and was still a bit wet.

Yellowpants
10th February 2007, 11:51 AM
Yes, this is one of my favorite past times, looking in other peoples hampers. So tell me Yellowpants, have you run across any males short that have yellow pee stains on them?

I use to be surprised as to how many I have found in friends hampers, do you notice them too?
Not these days, but when I was younger and into sport it was suprising how many guys pants were pee stained, and had brown stains as well. I played a lot of tennis, often mixed doubles, and was often getting damp pants by the time we finnished. On one occasion I was sitting in a canvass chair on the club veranda, with the girl I was about to play a match with sitting on the ground in front of me. I suddenly realised that she could see up the legs of my shorts and was doing so, trying not to be noticed. I was wearing a brand new pair of pants so I was not bothered, but I thought thank goodness it was not a previous week, because I would not have been wearing brand new pants and she would have undoubtedly seen a yellow stain then.

plato14
10th February 2007, 08:03 PM
I can't think of anything more exciting than a piss stained panty crotch. The thought of a desperate woman dribbling, or losing a squirt brings me to the edge everytime.

itsan0b
9th March 2007, 01:45 AM
i love it i have this friend whose an absolute bombshell and whenever i go over there i look through her laundry and find at least one pair to masturbate with
please please can i be your friend, lol. i want to cum over and sniff some pants wiv you. sounds hot

scwf23
21st March 2007, 09:23 PM
I know that I've found yellow stained underwear, but I can't seem to ever remember looking for them. I would be helping a friend with her laundry or something and while sorting the clothes would occasionally see a yellow crotch on her panties. I never thought much about it to tell the truth.

sysyphus2308
25th March 2007, 02:42 AM
A few years ago, I had a girlfriend who supplied a lot of yellow pantycrotches. The thing is, she coudn't be bothered to wipe her pussy after taking a piss. Whenever I saw her taking a pee when I was with her in the bathroom, she pulled up her (usually already) stained panties right away just after she finished peeing, and stained them a little more. I was really fascinated by it, and she knew I liked it. She also liked to see the stains in my underwear and she often encouraged me in direct or indirect ways, to dribble some in them by not shaking dry after peeing.
Sometimes she even pulled up her panties before she was even finished, she said that she liked the warm feeling in her panties.
And sometimes, usually before taking a shower, she just sat on the toilet without taking off her panties and peed right through them.

Yellowpants
26th March 2007, 11:49 AM
I have just seen pictures on a website of an asian lady probably in her 20's, although quite rightly the faces have been cropped from the photo, who is sitting with a husband or boyfriend on the steps of a public building somewhere. I guess it is lunch time because others in the background are eating sandwiches. Although she doesn't obviously realise it, to people lower down the steps she is showing her white panties. There is this strong yellow stain on the crotch which is clearly wee. It is not clear whether they are still wet when the photo was taken, but for the stain to come through that much she must have seriously wet her panties during the morning. Perhaps it was a new boyfriend and she was shy to say she needed the toilet. I have had more than one girlfriend like that in the past. Needless to say, I have enjoyed that photo more than any other I have ever taken or seen.

seabird
26th March 2007, 02:37 PM
Hey, Yellowpants. You should tell us the url to enjoy the pic.

Yellowpants
26th March 2007, 03:20 PM
Hey, Yellowpants. You should tell us the url to enjoy the pic.
You would have to register as it is not a free site. I have attached it with this post. Hope you enjoy it as much as I did.

Yellowpants
26th March 2007, 06:26 PM
I have to admit to looking for this sort of thing too!!! i found a great many!
Hope you liked this one. Where have you found them?

daemon1972
22nd December 2007, 08:10 AM
Absolutely hot - a slight accident turned into a full wetting orgasm; the evidence presented as wet stained panties...cock too hard too keep typing

just_shaz
1st January 2008, 03:38 AM
Guilty your honour, always when ppl are over I get up early and gather their clothes from night before and "put on a washing load". Most times its to wash out my cunty goodness from cumming when masturbating with undies.

wetbvds2
2nd January 2008, 11:26 PM
You would have to register as it is not a free site. I have attached it with this post. Hope you enjoy it as much as I did.
I love those panties, mmmmmmmm I wished that all females would do that to their panties :boat:

Yellowpants
3rd January 2008, 04:29 PM
I love those panties, mmmmmmmm I wished that all females would do that to their panties :boat:

I do as well. The attached is a photo I captured from a video on the same site. It was a german girl with a boy in a park just as she moved and exposed her knickers. The wet yellow panty crotch is very visible.

rsole53
12th January 2008, 03:56 AM
I was sitting in a bar one night a few months ago. A young, pretty, Native girl came and asked me for the lend of ten bucks. I'm a panty freak, so I asked her for her panties. She went to the bathroom and took them off and gave them to me. The crotch was so stained and smelly she must have been wearing them for a long time. I still have them in my collection. She also said that for another ten bucks she would take me out to my car, but thats a whole other story! :wave:

WetYfronts73
14th July 2008, 07:19 PM
I always have damp yellow patches on the front of my white briefs. Sometimes I forget and it can be a bit embarrassing in the locker room if someone notices!

redband
14th July 2008, 08:47 PM
Always a real turn on to find a pair of stained panties. it really lets your imagination run riot, wondering where the accident happened,or was it on purpose?

rocks
19th July 2008, 01:43 AM
I love it, I once found a panties with a large pee stain in a basket at my friends house. A pair of white cottons.

koranmon
19th July 2008, 05:25 AM
i was little worried about this topic. i used to do that. i used to go to the laundry in our apartment and used to pick the panties and even taste it. there is a girl in our apt who stays alone and i think her panties are the most yellow stained one i have seen.

Stunty
20th July 2008, 09:25 AM
I used to live in rented accommodation with two student girls. they were, (and still are), very good friends of mine. however, sometimes, when they were both out, I would go into their rooms and go through their dirty washing. yellow stained gussets of skimpy cotton panties was what I was yearning for. I would masturbate whilst sniffing the gussets and wiping them over my face and cock.

I don't get much chance to do that these days... rather sad really...

Yellowpants
22nd July 2008, 06:45 PM
I used to live in rented accommodation with two student girls. they were, (and still are), very good friends of mine. however, sometimes, when they were both out, I would go into their rooms and go through their dirty washing. yellow stained gussets of skimpy cotton panties was what I was yearning for. I would masturbate whilst sniffing the gussets and wiping them over my face and cock.

I don't get much chance to do that these days... rather sad really...

I presume from your post that you found what you were looking for. How often were their panties stained, and how badly?

pete_kent
22nd July 2008, 07:46 PM
My flatmates laundry basket is always full of lovely stained knicker. Anyone else go through thier friends baskets for wanking material?

wetboy1983
23rd July 2008, 01:11 AM
i have to confess i have gone through people laundry baskets looking for panty stains. i think pantys are incredibly sexy,and it interesting seeing what style that the girl woee on that particular day. sometimes you coms across somethat have that sexy yellow stain,from her desperate trickles of pee. or maybe you may find a pair that are still wet.

thechef82
24th July 2008, 12:10 AM
i have been looking in dirty washing baskets for years. i have looked in most of my aunts washing baskets as well as friends and friends mums ect... i love it i get so horny while im doing this. part of me knows i shouldnt be doing it cos its wromg but i just cant help myself. i have had some very good finds over the years too!!

VixenMinx
24th July 2008, 03:04 PM
I don't actually like wearing panties or knickers that much, but most times I do, depending on where I am or where i'm going.

But beyond that, I do remember one afternoon not too long ago that I went to a ladies' sexy underwear party on a Saturday afternoon. And it was a girls only thing.

Anyway, when I got home from that underwear party (with some sexy stuff that i had bought), my boyfriend just cuddled me and led me into the bedroom, parted my legs and licked my pussy, saying how much he loved the sweet and musky smell of my pussy.. He also absolutely enjoyed the faint smell of the pee that I had. He said the mix of my natural muskiness and the smell of pee turned him on so much.

Needless to say, it was an awesome experience. It's just a shame that things didn't work out between us, because he enjoyed this pee thing with me. :( (I just discovered the smilie things that i can add! :) )

We shared loads of fun and indulged each other in many wet and naughty ways. I really want to share here all the things that we did, and all the things that I want to do.

I just hope you won't be all sick and tired of me. I don't want to be a nuisance, but I love pee and I love sex, and if I can have them both at once I am one very happy girl!

IcebergJulian818
26th July 2008, 06:51 PM
I Love Looking Threw My Friends Mom And Sisters Laundry! For All There Pee And Creamed Panties! I Love To Smell Them!