PDA

View Full Version : Girls pissing in their shoes

buffpiss
10th February 2005, 07:14 PM
Hi there all!

I have a very special question: I would like to see a girl, peeing in their shoes (specially Sneakers / Sportshoes) or two girls, peeing in each others shoes. Im looking and asking everywhere for so long, but untill now, no one could help me.
If any of you has pics of those stuff, PLEASE post them in the galleries or tell me the link to the pics!!!

Very best regards!

buffpiss

p33brain
12th November 2005, 08:13 PM
Hi Mate,
If you havnt already seen it, I have a video that might interest you.
Its only a short one, and its not trainers, but it is 2 women peeing on a bloke and in a shoe, before giving it to him.
I quite like it.
I have uploaded it her for you :

http://www.mytempdir.com/258408

I found one small picture here via 'Alltheweb':

http://www.idrinkpiss.com/samples2.htm

Good luck with your hunt!

jubilantmind
5th September 2007, 02:17 PM
To watch a girl peeing is already arousing,to watch a girl peeing her shoes,especially if they are sandals,sneakers or boots can be mind-blowing beyond comparison!! :) :p :smileyb:

gillibtug3
1st October 2007, 11:18 AM
I've seen videos where girls pee in their shoes and the put them on or drink from them, but it's not a turn on for me, now if the girl was wetting herself so much that it would run down her legs and into her shoes that's something else :)

the12step
4th October 2007, 04:01 PM
I've seen videos where girls pee in their shoes and the put them on or drink from them, but it's not a turn on for me, now if the girl was wetting herself so much that it would run down her legs and into her shoes that's something else :)
Tbob has a vid of that, where a girl is in a shoe store and she is trying on shoes and pees in one of them and then takes them off and pours t hem out. it is sooooo hot!

plurdoc2000
4th October 2007, 05:27 PM
well......the idrinkpiss link directed me in a roundabout way to wetset, which i'd never seen before. thanks!