PDA

View Full Version : Favorite behaviour of women in long line for the ladies room?

chelag1775
27th August 2007, 08:25 PM
Pee dance?
Hold her crotch?
Cross her legs?
Whining that she has to pee?

dirtysouthoutkast
27th August 2007, 08:30 PM
I think they are all very sexy and i must say i have done them all myself.

PottyParityPariah83
28th August 2007, 01:37 AM
Just seeing women waiting in line is enough to make my heart race!

drsteve64
28th August 2007, 03:43 AM
Pee dance?
Hold her crotch?
Cross her legs?
Of those, I'd have to say the first two. Seeing a woman who simply can't stand still is the best. Leg crossing maybe if it is pretty clear that it is being done out of desparation and doesn't just look like a casual position. Whining would be no, but something more of a panicked "I can't hold it much longer" would be nice.

jlg77
28th August 2007, 03:55 AM
All of the above, but definitely crotch-holding and the pee dance.

PottyParityPariah83
28th August 2007, 08:38 AM
It's all good, but I like it to be obvious she's nervous and uncomfortable :). So I'd say doing all of the first 3 while whining about it!

chelag1775
28th August 2007, 09:05 PM
I was just at an all day seminar and there was one really cute girl named Margaret who was sitting next to me, she just graduated college. Anyway, the seminar started at 9am with a breakfest and Margaret had about two cups of coffee and about 11am I looked over at her and she seemed a little nervous, she had the I have to pee look on her face as she . I quickly glanced down at her legs and she had them crossed. Needless to say I didn't pay attention to what the speaker was saying. About 15 minutes later we got a break and Margaret raced out of the room doing the pee run. Sadly I didn't have a chance to follow her :(
But just thinking about her I have to pee face and corssing her legs.
Later
:wave:

punkboy21_uk
29th August 2007, 01:18 AM
For me it's the shifting position uncomfortably, then suddenly crossing legs and bending almost double when an urge hits. Crotch holding is great too, and especially good because it's probably the most unusual thing to see - a real last resort.

At the V Festival (a UK music festival) this year I was able on about 4 occasions to spot a desperate-looking girl join the long long queues for the toilets and watch for at least 10 minutes. Seeing their desperation build up over that time was incredible - all seemed genuinely scared that they were going to wet themselves. One progressed from shifting from foot to foot, to holding her crotch, to dashing out of the line and squatting by a nearby fence!

plato14
29th August 2007, 05:33 AM
I have always enjoyed the pee dance the most.

PottyParityPariah83
30th August 2007, 07:50 AM
At the V Festival (a UK music festival) this year I was able on about 4 occasions to spot a desperate-looking girl join the long long queues for the toilets and watch for at least 10 minutes. Seeing their desperation build up over that time was incredible - all seemed genuinely scared that they were going to wet themselves. One progressed from shifting from foot to foot, to holding her crotch, to dashing out of the line and squatting by a nearby fence!

That'd be like Christmas to me!

peelover_jz
30th August 2007, 11:11 AM
it's amazing to see her desperate behind the door of the toilet... even tightening the legs and putting an hand in the center...mmmm.... :p

chelag1775
30th August 2007, 04:32 PM
it's amazing to see her desperate behind the door of the toilet... even tightening the legs and putting an hand in the center...mmmm.... :p
Not to mention knocking on the door and telling the girl whose in the toilet to hurry up

Cata_pp
30th August 2007, 04:52 PM
during a trip i saw a girl in the bathroom doing the pee dance with hand in the croutch , was fun haha

bingo101
31st August 2007, 10:57 PM
I like to see girls doing an exciting pee-pee-dance while shouting things like "I'm gonna wet myself", "I have to peeeeeeee!!!!!!", or maybe "Ohhhh... sssssss..... hurry up, please!".
Yeah, I love desperate girls! :)

clopnaz
1st September 2007, 12:56 AM
My two favorites would be the crotch grab and the talking about it. Also, I like it when they dont make it, but thats not on the list :rolleyes:

chelag1775
1st September 2007, 02:20 AM
Another one of my favorite is when the finially make it the stall and then have to wiggle out of their pants and panites...i call this the "peepee wiggle"

Satine07
2nd September 2007, 07:36 PM
I like everything as long as it involves movement. So a pee dance it the ultimate I guess :) Not being able to stand still is a big turn on! To see a girl of guy do that - PERFECT!

Wh1zard
2nd September 2007, 08:02 PM
It's best when she's trying to hide it but really can't stand still and is crossing her legs tightly.

PottyParityPariah83
3rd September 2007, 06:19 AM
THe more movement, the more expression she shows the better overall. I like her hands thrust between her legs, crossed tightly as she bobs up and down and sways in frustration. The slower and more gradual the desperation the better!

chelag1775
3rd September 2007, 02:52 PM
THe more movement, the more expression she shows the better overall. I like her hands thrust between her legs, crossed tightly as she bobs up and down and sways in frustration. The slower and more gradual the desperation the better!
Not to mention, the way she walks to the bathroom. I love when a cute girl does the peepee walk.

Snacer
3rd September 2007, 07:10 PM
Pee dance?
Hold her crotch?
Cross her legs?
From this "pee dancing" and "whining that she has to pee" are most exciting for me. :)

Janey113
3rd September 2007, 07:56 PM
I fidget a lot when i need to go and tend to bend over if im desperate stood in line or just hop around. Friends say I can be very verbal about being desperate.. well i cant help it if i need to wee!

PottyParityPariah83
4th April 2008, 10:57 AM
Not to mention, the way she walks to the bathroom. I love when a cute girl does the peepee walk.

Very nice as well. Also if I forgot to mention earlier the look of initial terror and shock when they see the line is great too! I like to see alot of leg/kneee motion, maybe a little knocking of the knees together, some nice trembling perhaps :D . Better stop now before I get too horny! :eek:

mrmab
5th April 2008, 01:56 AM
Pee dance?
Hold her crotch?
Cross her legs?

I prefer the verbal cues, such as shouting "OH MY GOD I'M ABOUT TO BURST" and such, along with some dancing on the spot.

sunny44
5th April 2008, 02:25 AM
I have experienced all of the above with the exception of the whining. Sometimes I have made the comment to others that if this line doesn't move faster I'll either embarrass myself or be forced to use the men's room as the line always seems to be shorter.

riceauto
5th April 2008, 02:45 AM
Ladies, I'd like to say, while I very much enjoy your desperation and the fun you have with it, please know that as gentlemen we are more than willing to assist you by sharing our facilities anytime. I must say that the verbal expressions of desperation are the most satisfying to me. Especially when the frustration has driven them to cursing and anytime the word "pee" or "piss" is used.

399wash
5th April 2008, 11:54 PM
Pee dance?
Hold her crotch?
Cross her legs?

I'm a big fan of pee dancing and crotch holding. As far as verbal enhancements, a bit of whimpering or moaning works well. Another important part for me are facial expressions and perhaps a bit of lip biting.

PottyParityPariah83
6th April 2008, 10:18 AM
Another important part for me are facial expressions and perhaps a bit of lip biting.

Yeah like I mentioned above the face says it all :D . The eyes too. The looking back and forth nervously, the puffed cheeks, the gulping, lip biting, eyes closed and just that look of strain and anxiety all do it for me :cool: . Like those pictures of girls bent at the knees their hands thrust between their legs eyes closed like their meditating with their face puffed up, just the best! Wow now I'm really getting horny. :D

AliceB
9th April 2008, 03:37 AM
Most of you guys would probably be disappointed, but when I have to wait in line I do my best to appear calm and collected. Iíve never liked to let others know I have to go, so I try to distract myself. Even when Iím quite desperate, if Iím in public, I try to be very discreet, and use muscle tension, mild fidgeting, etc. Very different from when Iím holding at home...

I guess it does depend upon the setting. There have been a few times (clubs and concerts) when the atmosphere, including other desperate people, has made it more ok to show desperation. Fidgeting first, legs crossing second, discrete sneaky holding, then the pee pee dance, real holding as a last resort, and whining Ė never!

Fireman32
9th April 2008, 04:54 AM
I say anything besides whining....I've mostly seen girls look as if they are perfectly fine and they go "I have to pee really bad"..for some reason I don't like that....

I like it best with legs crossed and grabbing their crotches...I also like it when some women rest their hands right below their abdomen.

I also love it when I see women already beginning to unbuckle their belts or fly's before they head to the toilet.

mphockey12
9th April 2008, 08:32 AM
I was actually lucky enough to see lots of desperation traveling in italy. the lines are usually rather long there in the summer, and so I saw everything from nervous whistling to small wet patches!

luke1980
6th May 2008, 01:32 PM
during a university lesson i was sitting near a brunette girl. After two hours she asked me when we could have a break because she badly need to pee. I said her I didn't know. after same minutes she told her friend that she was starting to pee herself but her legs wasn't crossed. aftre 10 minutes there was the break and she told at nobody i'm pissing my pants! I can't wait another minute. but she didn't run. she walked normally. I was lucky because the ladie's was near to the men's toilet and when she went in i could hear her pee: it was like a shower and she peed for 2 minutes

desp1
9th May 2008, 09:49 AM
i love it when it gets to the point where they are holding a cute little pot belly. looks painfull though..... bless

Grizzlyman22
10th May 2008, 10:19 PM
Knowing that they are doing all those things and then they run like a bat out of hell to the bathroom and then hearing her come back and say phew that was a close one I almost pissed my pants.... Then Im like CRAP i should have stalled her longer!!! :mad:

teasedsilly
11th May 2008, 04:02 PM
For me, it's not about how they move, it's all in the face. I like that look of worry, maybe mostly controlled but slipping through involuntarily, that she won't make it and will pee right then and there. She may pretend to be unconcerned, but there's still a suggestion that the only thing on her mind is letting her bladder loose. :D

pyro2k
13th May 2008, 03:58 AM
I like to watch the girls after they drink too much at the club. Not only are they doing the pee dance but its much more obvious since they are uncoordinated due to the alcohol. Once in a while I happen to catch a girl with her hand pressing up against her crotch.

arthurf1
14th May 2008, 01:38 AM
I was at a bar the other night and when i went to a toilet stall, i walked in on a short blonde girl squatting in the men's stall peeing! she wasn't even embarrassed at all

HAlOMAN
16th May 2008, 01:32 AM
im a fan of the combination dance and crotch hold myself, although crossed legs are fine too

dogman1
16th May 2008, 09:00 AM
Pee dance?
Hold her crotch?
Cross her legs?

Do I have to pick just one? Wow! If I have to choose one, it would be a girl whining that she has to go. Even if I just here a girl say the word pee, my mind reverts back to very pleasing thoughts.

sallypees1
16th May 2008, 09:27 AM
I agree with Alice. When holding at home (or sometimes outside) I have no inhibitions at all. But when waiting in a 'normal' pee-queue, I try to remain cool calm and collected, not always successfully. Recently at a concert, I went to go to the ladies, there was a massive queue, and I was bursting. After about 15 mins of waiting I was so desperate I had to do some sneaky holding of my pee-hole and a bit dancing and crossing of legs-(I wasn't the only one!)-by the time I got into the (disgusting) toilet cubicle I was holding constantly-the pee fairly gushed out as soon as my jeans and panties were down!!

PottyParityPariah83
24th June 2008, 11:40 AM
This thread 'desperately' needs a revive :D .

chickensticks
24th June 2008, 01:46 PM
All, but best for me would probably have to be when theyre holding their crotch, i dont know why it just adds to the overall look of the desperation so much.

sarah22
24th June 2008, 11:21 PM
... would be to give up on the ladies, and find somewhere else to have a wee instead.

rainstar123
25th June 2008, 01:35 AM
Wow! If I have to choose one, I suppose it would be the pee dance...bt really I love the pacing around, the bending of the knees, the "quick' hand in crotch for a second, the "ooh.I have 2 peeee" or "oh...please...let me make it"...that just turns me on...so much!!! I think at the next outdoor festival I will purposely look for some desperate sightings and then come home and play!!! =)

reacha
27th June 2008, 05:42 PM
all of them are great but its when they are almost mad and swearing at how long the line up is that i find the best!!

evilbarny66
27th June 2008, 06:07 PM
my favorite behavior of women desperate to pee is crossing her legs and holding her crotch

benson1080
22nd July 2008, 11:14 PM
Holding the crotch is awesome. real last resort. but then to cross the legs to add to it is always good. they're the best two.
bobbing around and constant movement always helps too :)

zeldaman555
23rd July 2008, 11:07 AM
"Pee dance"
"Hold her crotch"
"Cross her legs"

I would definitely choose these three situations over the last one, as a women whining that "they need to pee" can sometimes get annoying but is in some cases sexy, however I prefer the more physical actions that are involved.

lurkerabove
4th August 2008, 01:11 AM
All of the above, except maybe the whining. Although what I would love to see, and never will, for obvious reasons, is a girl standing with her legs apart. I *love* imagining a girl in that position, bursting to pee but denying herself the simple aid of squeezing her legs together. :)

MelPee1
4th August 2008, 05:39 AM
I think pained expressions are rather hot...the clear indicator that the woman is absolutely desperate. Mmmm...

That whole list is pretty awesome...

The99Club
4th August 2008, 06:03 AM
I don't think I have a specific thing I enjoy the most, but I like when they resort to the next thing.

In other words, if a girl is crossing her legs and then suddenly does a quick crotch hold, that really gets me going. It's as if whatever level of desperation they had got just a bit worse in that moment.

I also learned a valuable lesson to keep an eye on the lower legs when watching a desperate girl in a skirt as I "accidentally" saw that one was peeing down her leg while on a long line.

stormeep1
4th August 2008, 08:05 AM
the best is when they are at the point where they tell another person in line that they don't even care anymore and will seriously pee right there on the ground/floor in line..and they actually start to unbuckle/unzip right then and there...the best!

PottyParityPariah83
4th August 2008, 02:02 PM
Ok here's another one. When they resort to begging and pleading with the other women in line and get turned down or try to cut and are stopped dead in their tracks by more aggresive women in front of them. Also like when they get pouty and do that resigned sigh of "ugh this line is so freaking long" or start moaning "oh ho ho ho!", the overall impatience of it can be exciting. Like I said before the frustration and tension aspect is what gets me going the most. :D :D :D :cool:

aaj99
4th August 2008, 03:53 PM
My very favorite is wen they hold themselves, tough I have only seen this on rare occasions. A fiend of mine used to grab her crotch without realising as soon as she got the urge to pee, I could hardly keep mys eyes away! There are some great photo's on the web of this.

redband
4th August 2008, 09:04 PM
crossed legs and preferably squirming around, just ready to burst

topgun05
5th August 2008, 02:01 AM
I wouldn't complain if I saw any of these things.....

But, I agree with PottyParity...I love when I'm at a concert or sporting event and there is a massive line. I love when a girl gets to the line, bursting to go, thinking she will be able to go right in and pee in like 2 seconds, only to find that she will have to hold it for a long time. The look on their face when the see these lines just does it for me. Its that "oh fuck" look....the "how am i gonna hold it that long" look....

and then the desperation to follow is too good...

danadurf
12th August 2008, 06:31 AM
Those choices are not only impossible to pick from, for me, but impossible to rank in terms of order of importance!!!

Something that I didn't see mentoned though was hand movements. Ever see a girl slightly bent over, tapping her leg with one hand? Or snapping her fingers while doing a cross-legged pee pee dance? Sexy, man, I'm tellin ya!

PottyParityPariah83
12th August 2008, 12:52 PM
Something that I didn't see mentoned though was hand movements. Ever see a girl slightly bent over, tapping her leg with one hand? Or snapping her fingers while doing a cross-legged pee pee dance? Sexy, man, I'm tellin ya!

I love the snap and tap! :D See there's always little details you don't think of until someone else brings it up :cool: .

thaCB
13th August 2008, 11:28 PM
For me, it would defenitely be holding her hand between here crotch.

fdsfs1234
14th August 2008, 03:00 AM
I like most of all the slow build up of a girl maybe having a couple of drinks , then slightly odd moving of he legs , another drink , more moving almost twitching of the thighs, lower leg crossing, side siting on the seat to help pressure the pussy into changing its mind on the pee thing...

sitting upright but always one knee higher than the other,,,,, wait,,,, the knees swap.. that sort of thing

PottyParityPariah83
14th August 2008, 01:02 PM
I like most of all the slow build up of a girl maybe having a couple of drinks , then slightly odd moving of he legs , another drink , more moving almost twitching of the thighs, lower leg crossing, side siting on the seat to help pressure the pussy into changing its mind on the pee thing...

sitting upright but always one knee higher than the other,,,,, wait,,,, the knees swap.. that sort of thing

Wow that's awesome too. Damn this thread is making me horny, this has got to be one of my favorite ones! :D

ppppppp
16th August 2008, 11:57 PM
The best is when you've been watching them wriggle and dance in the queue, crossing their legs and holding their crotch, and then they just give up on the idea, and dash off behind the nearest bush, to drop their pants, squat down and gush onto the ground.

neil_ackter
17th August 2008, 05:31 PM
Crotch grabbing, though it rarely ever happens!

Most would only go as far as to pace or jiggle around. :(

Hunter82
2nd September 2008, 02:36 AM
I must say i love when girls stand in line talking about how much they need to pee, but on the other hand i do love the peedance also... Hell, its all very good ;)

Elder_Druid7777
3rd September 2008, 11:35 PM
best behavior is when they cross their legs and say that they are going to "seriously wet their pants" Man is that frigggin hot. And if it's an outhouse sometimes you can hear the girl peeing when she goes inside.

Cordelia91
5th September 2008, 11:01 PM
The best behavior I've seen is when their legs are all twisted together, and then they even try to shuffle along like that, and they're sort of hopping. Personally, I think hopping up and down and shaking your bladder like that makes it worse! :iconroll:

puddyls
6th September 2008, 12:12 PM
probably a combination of all 4. my personal favorite is to cross my legs. and to show utter desperation holding my crotch. sometimes i'll need to pace and dance just to take my mind away from the pressure. i don't really whine that i have to pee, but i do make mention that i need to sometimes. usually its just a whisper to myself or, rarely, those in earshot. if i talk about, i'm usually telling myself not to go right now, or that "i don't want to wet myself"

Sevis
7th September 2008, 12:50 PM
I'd say knees pressed together (doesn't matter if actually crossed or not), one hand pressing against her crotch, and then bounching up and down a little. Rubbing knees is also very good, as is swaying.

Anything is better than nothing, though ;)

zombiedude
9th September 2008, 04:34 PM
Nowadays I only see worried expressions, as most women dont want to embarass themselves and hold their crotch or dance around...unless they are drunk! And then usually they stop holding it and pee somewhere else :)

Nixxi_Dee
10th September 2008, 11:12 AM
I like the holding the crotch, moaning and I definitely like when girls describe whats happening and when. Like talking their way through it. "Omigod I can't hold it much longer. Oh I shouldn't have had that extra bottle of water. Shit I can't stop from peeing. Oh it's running down my legs .... ugh .... ohhhh it's so warm and shit, it's going everywhere. Mmmm oh I gotta pee more....**gush**.... oh yes ... oh I'm peeing"

hehehe

Nixx

adslatte1
10th September 2008, 02:29 PM
My two favorites would be the crotch grab and the talking about it. Also, I like it when they dont make it, but thats not on the list

Kimetzu
21st September 2008, 03:29 PM
I've always wondered why other girls document their progress:
"Omigod, I'm gonna piss my pants!"
"Some just came out!"
"I'm not gonna make it!"
"OMIGOD I'M PEEING!"
For me, it's easier to not talk about it. But not too much, or your body forgets to keep clenching down there.

dying to pee
23rd September 2008, 09:26 AM
repeatedly tugging on the locked door to the ladies restroom while crying

PottyParityPariah83
23rd September 2008, 02:21 PM
repeatedly tugging on the locked door to the ladies restroom while crying

Oh that's cruel, I like that though too, it's way hot! :D

ann_boleyn
1st March 2009, 12:59 AM
Hi !

With me If I'm really desperate I will cross my legs first - then, if my friends are around I will give them a subtle :) hint : "I'm going to wee myself If I don't get to the toilet RIGHT now". If the queue is particularly long or my bladder is really bursting: Owww! I bounce up and down discreetly or squat if I get a REALLY bad urge! If I do this you can BET that I have just let a little go and am CONCENTRATING really hard on not totally soaking myself!:eek:

If I have to go really bad and I'm in the car or cinema etc I will say "GOD I'm absouloutley BURSTING! "

I love best to listen to and watch other girls when they cant keep still and saying they are dying to pee in a queue etc. I like 'Oh my god I shouldn't have had that bottle of water... mug of coffee, etc' - I am ALWAYS saying this even when not fully desperate but feeling full due to a tight seatbelt, skirt or jeans/belt!

But I will probably only grab my crotch (in public) and hold my pee hole If I know that I am ABSOULOUTLEY about to pee myself - but it wouldn't help very much (I know from experience;) )!! - And then you would all be able to enjoy my shocked stupid-girl face:D

desperationlover1
1st March 2009, 02:15 PM
Pretty much everything you just said is what really turns me on. I once was in a line waiting to use the bathroom at a bar and it was next to the females bathroom, and they had even a longer line. Anyhow I was watching this one very good looking lady about 25, and she had to go real bad. She was trying to not show how desperate she was but she was moving and bouncing around a lot. She seen me watching her and her face turned red every time she saw me. I know she seen that I was getting turned on by the bulge in my pants. Finally she could hold it no longer and she came to me and said lets go out side. I took her by her hand and lead her through the back door which was right there. Luckily they had disabled the alarm on the door, as it did not go off as we left. Anyhow as soon as we went through the door she grab her crotch with her other hand and we made a be line for the trash dumpster so she could go pee behind it. We got there and she went behind it and all most as soon as she got there she said to come help her. I stepped back with her and she told me to undo her pants and pull them down as she could not remove her hands from her crotch. I did as I was told and I got a really good show for helping her.
I ended up dating her for a few months and found out the she did in fact do this often as see had a small bladder. I helped her many more times in the same way! :)

Nozzleman
2nd March 2009, 11:58 PM
Pee dance? Most definetly
Hold her crotch? Most definetly
Cross her legs? Sometimes, if it is definetly from urgency
Whining that she has to pee? Not so much, depends ob how it was done.

7golden7
3rd March 2009, 12:25 AM
Its so obvious, that Guys don't have this dilemma, Woman could actually have it easier, there is less of a package to deal with, yet they insist on creating these huge, long lines right in the middle of an orgasmic show...I am really beginning to wonder if the lines in the MENS room are simply-a cry for help....

7golden7
7th March 2009, 06:20 AM
i go to lots of shows and have lately begone to notice, there is a long line at the mens room! its not as long but I'm beginning to wonder, the Woman say that they cant aim as well, and it splatters, but they don't have the same trouble finding their equipment, then they say guys have two choices for the same purpose, and they all have to sit.. I think something more is going on in there then meets the eye..

kriptonic_2
7th March 2009, 06:59 AM
I like the holding the crotch, moaning and I definitely like when girls describe whats happening and when. Like talking their way through it. "Omigod I can't hold it much longer. Oh I shouldn't have had that extra bottle of water. Shit I can't stop from peeing. Oh it's running down my legs .... ugh .... ohhhh it's so warm and shit, it's going everywhere. Mmmm oh I gotta pee more....**gush**.... oh yes ... oh I'm peeing"

hehehe

Nixx

Wow! That was a great description Nixx. I also like vocal desperate women and vocal sex!!! I kinda like shy desp women, but vocal so much better. I love to get the full play by play. Shy women crying after they wet is not my thing. Just get out with it, you all wet and everybody can see i say at least.

Kripxx

wettingman52
10th March 2009, 07:47 PM
I would say all the above, as long as it is real , not a attention getting act . So a likely scenario would be she first quietly crosses her legs , switching back and forth gradually tightening her squeeze .Perhaps she softly makes a hissing like sound through clenched teeth .Then I'd like to see her grab her crotch with her hand, and progress to the pee pee dance . It would be icing on the cake if she would quietly tell someone with her(but loud enough for someone close to hear)what is going on. and how bad she has to pee .

dragon13
10th March 2009, 10:56 PM
Oh i think a woman in a long line gets a lot of pain,because at one day my sister stand in those line and wait until 30 minutes. She told me that this is not funny because there was after a while a pain in her stomach, because she must hold it.

Kent39
12th March 2009, 06:49 AM
I've always been a wriggler - shifting from foot to foot - last time was when we went to see Wicked in the West End. My daughter was saying 'Mum' stand still' lol

meankittybrat
16th March 2009, 06:37 AM
I cross my legs. I've been known to do all of the above, but usually the pressure works best for keeping everything under control.

That said, I whine about it, too. But I usually get bitched at or patronized. They're so mean!

donny1
14th May 2009, 06:49 PM
A women who can't stand still and does a pee dance.
Especially when the area around the potty is very crowded

desp2go
18th May 2009, 07:17 AM
i really like to see a girl standing in the line to the loo, who are so desperate that she is hoping and dancing around, while grapping har crotch and bending over to hold back the flow... actualy i love all the signs you can get now matter what it is... and many women have many different ways off holding it back... actualy quit sexy to study... but the best will be if she is wearing tight jeans and a small wet spot apears between her crossed legs maybe raising up her ass....then you know she is having serious problems

stormeep1
18th May 2009, 04:57 PM
another great situation is a outdoor festivals where there is limited cover for privacy and of course the port-a-potty lines are ridiculous...crotch-grabbing and thigh rubbing is common place for the ladies...but the best are the ones that start to give in and pop a squat right behind somebody online and walk they walk off the line like nothing happened..love those ladies!!!

want2tryws
19th May 2009, 12:23 AM
Pee dance?
Hold her crotch?
Cross her legs?

I like a build up. I love to hear a girl say she has to pee which doesn't happen often enough for me. (I'm also picky about the language I like "pee" or "wet" over "piss")
I like leg crossing followed by fidgeting whether leg behind leg or shifting. All out dance is cool if it's not just jumping up and down (I want some leg work or bending).

need2pee99
20th May 2009, 12:05 PM
Ok here's another one. When they resort to begging and pleading with the other women in line and get turned down or try to cut and are stopped dead in their tracks by more aggresive women in front of them. Also like when they get pouty and do that resigned sigh of "ugh this line is so freaking long" or start moaning "oh ho ho ho!", the overall impatience of it can be exciting. Like I said before the frustration and tension aspect is what gets me going the most. :D :D :D :cool:

Cant say that one ever really sees people asking to jump up the ladies line as usually most of us are in the same prediacement and/or have already been queing too long and/or are going to miss out on something (next performance or whatever) if we take longer than we absoultely need to, and there is no compassion however desperate one's fellow queuer's are. Also if one person gets let in then everoyne has a reason to jump the queue.

Worst case scenario and when one can hold no longer is to go to the men's qeue and ask to jump to the fornt of it. Works EVERY time in my experience !!

89deal
23rd May 2009, 01:43 AM
Probably holding her crotch is my favorite, sometimes I like tpo imagine that they are secretly rubbing themselves. Unfortunately, it seems like I don't see that many lines for ladies restrooms that often.

kiferatu54
23rd May 2009, 01:47 AM
Unfortunately I haven't seen any crotch-holding besides the vids. The pee-dance / unnatural way of walking turns me on too though.

pisser75
23rd May 2009, 02:12 PM
I'm in grad school, and we have 3 hour long lectures. Anyway one of classmates a really cute light brown haired girl who sits next to me also has to pee. This past semester, just before class started she said to me that her bladder was pretty full and my antena was up. About 20 minutes into the class she started to squeeze her legs tight, and she had a worried look on her face. I knew that she had to pee. 45 minutes into the lecture she leaned forward at the waist, I gues she was trying to relive some of the pressure. I looked down at her crotch and it was a little swollen. 50 minutes into the lecture she put her hand on her crotch. 20 after that the professor gave us a break. She and I walked out together I was you want something to drink and she yeah and I have to pee too, as we were walking she was doing the pee pee walk. I went to get us soda, and she went pee. We she had finished I ask feel better, and she said oh my god it felt soooo good to pee...I peed forever!

dingus10
25th May 2009, 01:58 PM
My favorite is the pee rub I have seen, where they keep reaching down and giving it a quick rub like nobody would notice

Peemaxx
25th May 2009, 07:50 PM
Can i say none of the above in the original question and suggest my own?

They walk away out of the line and go and pee some place outdoors. Preferably somewhere i can possibly see them or atleast see the huge puddle afterwards.

Lacy_Panty_Girl
25th May 2009, 08:52 PM
I'm going to say none of the above, too, but maybe that's because I'm not really into others' desperation...

...I like it when we (I'm imagining myself in this long loo queue, of course - last time this happened was at Bloomingdale's a few weeks ago) start doing things that are totally not pee-related but also totally girly, to take our minds off it - like brushing hair, checking makeup in mirrors, putting on chapstick, anything really.

Aarondesp
31st May 2009, 09:14 AM
The pee pee dance is such a turn on, and crotch grabbing, especially through a skirt or dress, although rare, is soo erotic. Its like the final stages of desperation where the embarrassment of being seen like that is the only thing that will stop the young lady from having an even bigger embarrassment.

Even rarer still is crotch grabbing under the skirt. I am sure that this is only ever seen in photosets, and in my overactive imagination.

One thing that I have not seen mentioned is the eyes watering. This happens to me when I am desperate, and I noticed happened to one of Skymouseís models on one of his cams.

Damn, this post is making me wish that I was at a festival right now, watching the line to the ladies portaloos :)

PottyParityPariah83
1st June 2009, 07:03 AM
One thing that I have not seen mentioned is the eyes watering. This happens to me when I am desperate, and I noticed happened to one of Skymouseís models on one of his cams.

I do that too when I pee mostly though. Like crying tears of blessed relief. Glad I'm not alone!

zeldaman555
12th June 2009, 11:42 PM
the size of the line also bares a large importance for me. hopefully they would be all doing what is listed. but then i would settle for just one desperate girl.

Desp_Birgit
21st June 2009, 12:46 AM
i love the pee dance, especially if they lift one leg and bend it to lock the tighs....also love the frantic dancing on the spot:)

vpw
21st June 2009, 10:27 PM
Ordinarily I am not a big fan of desperation, would rather see the act of peeing myself but what I saw in Japan on my visit there last year made me see the lure of female desperation as well. I was there during a spring festival. It is a huge outdoor gathering with typical crowd of families. Lots of food and beverage served there. Over time by middle of day some very interesting things happen. Typical huge lines build up for the outdoor toilets. You will find the ladies line to be the biggest, men usually are busy peeing in the surrounding green. Unlike in west, you won't find open display of drunk behavior or peeing right by the porta toilets or fences. I would see the men head out to the nearest bush or wooded area. I began to see lots of squirming ladies around, some openly holding their crotches or doing the tell tale pee pee dance. I was expecting to see some wetting or breaking up. So far after half an hour I was still unlucky. I decided to go for a walk around and come back later. When I came back I witnessed the line this time had grown out of proportions with many number of desperate ladies around squirming away. Some of them had kids who were peeing on the grass. In the midst of all that I saw this very cute young girl, no more than twenty standing on line with a very grave face. She had her hands between her crotch and was leaning over with clear looks of desperation. I kept my eyes on her and after fifteen minutes or so of squirming, she broke from the line and began to walk gingerly away from the toilets. Something told me that I would reap rewards if I were to follow her. I kept my distance and followed her. She was trying to walk with her legs crossed. She paused couple of times to look around, probably looking for a spot, then she made a beeline for the small bunch of hedges which lined up the perimeter area, I followed her from a distance, as predicted she went behind the hedges, I could see her head disappear behind the hedges, I decided to walk in to the hedges from the side instead of behind and as I neared the hedges, I saw the young girl in a full squat, legs spread wide and a huge arc of pee shooting out of her, she was holding on to the hem of her trousers and looking down, as I got closer she didn't bother looking up. I didn't wish to look like a peeper so I made a pretense of looking for a spot to pee as well by pretending to be reaching for my fly. The girl made no effort to hide, I just saw her blushing though so she was clearly embarrassed, her beautiful hairy pussy was fully exposed in broad daylight. This sort of thing is very rare to see in Japan so it was a great treat for me. Later on that day I saw some girls who had wet themselves, they certainly didn't look happy. Another interesting observation, in case of teenage girls, they would be escorted by their mothers to an opening away from the crowd but not hidden in any sense. There the girls would squat with their mothers either blocking the view or just standing next to them, but no conscious effort to hide them or give them privacy. I had no desire to see the real young ones but did manage to get some real good views of sixteen and seventeen year old girls peeing. Again all this is quite a rarity there.

PottyParityPariah83
28th January 2011, 04:04 AM
An old thread that could use a revive :).

Cant say that one ever really sees people asking to jump up the ladies line as usually most of us are in the same prediacement and/or have already been queing too long and/or are going to miss out on something (next performance or whatever) if we take longer than we absoultely need to, and there is no compassion however desperate one's fellow queuer's are. Also if one person gets let in then everoyne has a reason to jump the queue.

True you really never see that much. I can't recall ever successfully cutting in line, which is pretty rude. First come first served is a good rule.

Worst case scenario and when one can hold no longer is to go to the men's qeue and ask to jump to the fornt of it. Works EVERY time in my experience !!

Another good thing to see in a line is the women desperately looking at the empty men's room next door! :D

dtc55
28th January 2011, 07:17 AM
I went to an Oktoberfest near where I live with a few friends a little while ago. After a lot of drinking one of my friends and I decided to head to the bathrooms. There were a bunch of port-a-potties at the festival, but it was so busy that night that they all had lines 10-15 people deep. We got in line and I could tell right away she had to pee pretty bad. As far as looks go, she's fairly cute. Short, Colombian, nice curves, and that night she was wearing a drindl to go with the occasion which made her look especially good. As the line moved forward she was getting a little more antsy, but she was still just giggling and chatting as if nothing was wrong. Eventually, when she was next in line, I glanced down and noticed that she had her hand in her crotch through her dress. She wasn't jamming it in her crotch, but it was definitely there. I made a teasing comment asking if she was alright down there, and she chuckled a little and said yeah, I just need to pee really bad. She was about to say something else when the door to the toilet open and she went it. I always kind of wondered what she was going to say, but I'll never know. It is definitely one of the better desperation sightings I've ever had. I've actually seen the same girl desperate a few other times, but this is probably the best. I'll have to write about the others some day.

irish_male20
28th January 2011, 02:06 PM
Crotch holding is my all time favourite, and of course bent double with some whining about how bad her need is...

Burst11
30th January 2011, 04:05 AM
If a girl is wiggling and dancing, it is entertaining but it seems most can hold for long periods of time at this stage. If a girl gets to openly holding her crotch in public, I would bet she is very close to losing control completely and that would be the best to see.

little_fi
30th January 2011, 06:56 AM
I like a bit of a combination; hands pressed together between the the thighs, bent over, and desperate whining of needing to go.

ppppppp
31st January 2011, 01:17 AM
I've not often seen it, but it's great when you see her first wriggling, then holding herself, then finally dashing out of the queue to pull down her clothes quickly and squat down to empty her pee on the ground.

I once did see a girl wet her denim shorts. I first noticed her when she was absolutely bursting. She kept squeezing her crotch, and was crossing and uncrossing her legs while holding herself tightly. Then she put one hand on her crotch from the front, while the other reached round from behind. She slightly bent her legs, then straightened them while pulling up.

That last attempt to hold in her pee failed, and she found herself leaking into her knickers, with a trickle that turned into a flood. So she just stood there, bending her legs to keep her shoes dry, pissing hard through her underwear and her shorts.

She didn't seem that bothered about it (probably she'd had a fair bit to drink) and was happy just to walk off with her friend, once she'd finished.

johnjack123
31st January 2011, 01:52 AM
best for me is ALWAYS pee dance :3

squeezing thighs together comes a close second hehe

ed01420
1st February 2011, 04:39 PM
My favorite behavior for sure is when they leave the line.

Anytime you see a dancing girl leave the line or a group of them or a girl take one look at the line and leave in disgust it is means you are only moments from being able to innocently walk up to them when they are squatting between two cars in parking lot or behind some dumpster.

rotciv878
4th February 2011, 04:07 PM
It's best when she's trying to hide it but really can't stand still and is crossing her legs tightly.

I totally agree with you. A discreet crossing of her legs and a hand on her stomach every ones and a while is the best.
Thank you for the link btw. Very nice pictures!

wetukman
4th February 2011, 05:41 PM
I've not often seen it, but it's great when you see her first wriggling, then holding herself, then finally dashing out of the queue to pull down her clothes quickly and squat down to empty her pee on the ground.

I once did see a girl wet her denim shorts. I first noticed her when she was absolutely bursting. She kept squeezing her crotch, and was crossing and uncrossing her legs while holding herself tightly. Then she put one hand on her crotch from the front, while the other reached round from behind. She slightly bent her legs, then straightened them while pulling up.

That last attempt to hold in her pee failed, and she found herself leaking into her knickers, with a trickle that turned into a flood. So she just stood there, bending her legs to keep her shoes dry, pissing hard through her underwear and her shorts.

She didn't seem that bothered about it (probably she'd had a fair bit to drink) and was happy just to walk off with her friend, once she'd finished.
lovely story I haven't seen anyone pee outside in Scotland though

andrea_etf
4th February 2011, 07:36 PM
Pretty much everything you just said is what really turns me on. I once was in a line waiting to use the bathroom at a bar and it was next to the females bathroom, and they had even a longer line. Anyhow I was watching this one very good looking lady about 25, and she had to go real bad. She was trying to not show how desperate she was but she was moving and bouncing around a lot. She seen me watching her and her face turned red every time she saw me. I know she seen that I was getting turned on by the bulge in my pants. Finally she could hold it no longer and she came to me and said lets go out side. I took her by her hand and lead her through the back door which was right there. Luckily they had disabled the alarm on the door, as it did not go off as we left. Anyhow as soon as we went through the door she grab her crotch with her other hand and we made a be line for the trash dumpster so she could go pee behind it. We got there and she went behind it and all most as soon as she got there she said to come help her. I stepped back with her and she told me to undo her pants and pull them down as she could not remove her hands from her crotch. I did as I was told and I got a really good show for helping her.
I ended up dating her for a few months and found out the she did in fact do this often as see had a small bladder. I helped her many more times in the same way! :)
I gotta tell you, but I think this is whole lie.
When would some girl pick some strange guy to pee with him and even to let him help unzipping jeans???

ed01420
4th February 2011, 08:01 PM
When would some girl pick some strange guy to pee with him and even to let him help unzipping jeans???

It seems a bit far fetched and might be made up. But I have seen drunk girls do some really promiscuous stuff, it is possible he is telling the truth.

dtc55
8th April 2011, 06:58 PM
I really love to watch desperate women in line. I've seen a pretty decent amount of wiggling, crotch grabbing, and worried looks, but I've never seen anyone actually wet. I would love to see it happen some day.

desperationlover1
8th April 2011, 07:39 PM
As drunk as she was she didn't care who I was! And for her to let my unzip her pants she dared not letting go of her crotch!

grumpydog1
11th April 2011, 11:32 AM
i love it when there is a long line and you see the crossed legs holding themselves, you can see them looking for a alternative place to go rather than waiting in the line

illdespee22
1st May 2011, 02:22 PM
I love seeing women doing the pee-pee dance with their legs crossed, and holding their crotches at times. Also, I love when they alternate their legs up and down, and when it gets really bad when they tap their foot, and run in place. I love seeing women doing the pee-pee dance in long lines. That is the only reason why I go to concerts

steve180
1st May 2011, 05:09 PM
My favorite thing to see a woman do in a long restroom line is hunch over while grabbing her crotch with both hands. It has also been a fantasy to hear her talk about her desperation on her cell phone, talking about how she could flood the bathroom with her gusher lol.

1a2b3c4d5e
1st May 2011, 05:35 PM
Of those listed in the first post, I have to say I like crotch-grabbing best. I don't know if this has been said before, but the best situation is when somebody actually wets themselves in the line, no?

Oh, and if the line is long enough, I like to tell myself that everyone in that line is desperate enough to be waiting in it. :p

jaypee56633
1st May 2011, 11:23 PM
I love the crotch grabbing and forcing the knees together. What I truly adore is when they cant hold it all and end up with the tell tale wet patch. Not full out fully wet, just a cute little wet spot and the look on their face when they know that you see it! I love embarassed/humiliated wet girls!

PottyParityPariah83
2nd May 2011, 04:32 AM
Oh, and if the line is long enough, I like to tell myself that everyone in that line is desperate enough to be waiting in it.

I like to think of it that way too. At the very least you know that everyone in line has to go badly enough they feel the need to find a bathroom. That is why it is fun when one person not in line is chatting with a person waiting in the line. The person chatting with the one in line knows that she has to pee so is in an advantageous position. She, on the other hand, is a captive in line unable to leave and forced to chat with someone whose urinary needs have already been met. As you can see I like the power dynamics behind such a situation. :D

wetukman
3rd May 2011, 12:48 AM
One thing I have noticed it can be a good way to meet/ chat up women as she will be stuck in a queue and will not easily run away. wow theres a thought threw her desperation it maybe a good starting point for chat.

Commissar3
5th May 2011, 03:34 AM
Favorite behavior? Hm, tough choice.

I think I'll quote Mal Reynolds from Firefly/Serenity here: "I'm a fan of all of them."

Alright so the line was slightly different, but the point's the same.

MetalP13
5th May 2011, 03:42 AM
Favorite behavior? Hm, tough choice.

I think I'll quote Mal Reynolds from Firefly/Serenity here: "I'm a fan of all of them."

Alright so the line was slightly different, but the point's the same.

I couldn't agree more! The dance and the crotch holding are probably the sexiest and the whining is probably the most annoying but they're all pretty hot.

foreskinpee
5th May 2011, 02:30 PM
they are all nice to see, but i prefer when i hear them tell their friends how badly they ahve to go!

lessthanzer0
6th May 2011, 04:45 PM
Absolutely love it when they're holding their pussy, it surely means that they're seconds or just a few minutes away from trickling or even full blown gushing. Sadly most people don't let it get quite that desperate most of the time.

kintaropr
7th May 2011, 07:33 AM
A bit frustrating to see for me. :)

It's kind of a tease - they act desperate but you never get to see the conclusion! I don't want to see any desperation unless I get to see the ending. It's like watching the first half of a movie and leaving halfway through! A cocktease. :D

unilo0
7th May 2011, 08:40 AM
My favourite would be for her to give up waiting and go into the Gents.

punkboy21_uk
7th May 2011, 01:43 PM
I like it when they're chatting, then they get really quiet with a serious look on their face...that's how you know they're really, really concentrating on holding it in and worried about not making it.

Then if they cut out of line, you can follow them to see them frantically search around for somewhere to squat!

2nd2emotion
8th May 2011, 10:44 AM
I have a couple of videos I took of some local festivals and events that I went back through to spot some very desperate girls indeed

my favorite is when they're alone in the line.. And bobbing up and down, or gripping on to their skirt or pants, afraid to grab their crotch but obviously desperate and wanting to jam their hands there

pplover
9th May 2011, 01:13 PM
Mass rebellion would be a favourite. All so pissed off with waiting that they decide to pee anywhere and everywhere as a protest, spraying their hot sexy streams all over the washroom floor, some up the wall, some in the sinks. What a thought!