PDA

View Full Version : Teacher pissed herself

peeforme04
1st March 2005, 05:27 AM
Hey everyone, just a quick story that was told to me the other day... I was talking to a friend of mine who is several years younger and still in high school. While in math class the other day, he noticed his teacher was doing the pee-pee dance..crossing and uncrossing her legs and so forth. From what i could tell she had on a pants suit of some kind(sorry i don't know the color). He said that the more she crossed her legs, the faster she tried to teach and get the lesson over with. Eventually he saw he start to wet her pants, said it wasn't a lot, but it went from her crotch in a streak down to right above her knee. After she'd done this, she gave them bookwork and high tailed it out of class...he said she never came back the whole class. Wonder if she made it to the bathroom...

peeforme04
4th March 2005, 04:36 AM
To 3rdand1:

Actually it's not far-fetched, it actually happened, but hey, nobody ever said you had to believe everything you read on here.

GusDorf
4th March 2005, 08:37 PM
Revenge!!! I've wet my pants in 2nd grade because my teacher (a jerk) didn't let me go when I asked...

louislouis
11th March 2005, 05:56 PM
I used to dream about this sort of thing happening when I was at school, great story thank you.

AE135
12th March 2005, 12:39 AM
I never witnessed wetting in school,but definitly seen plenty of desperation...mianly from the female teachers

jack13_86
13th March 2005, 08:25 AM
my algebra teacher this year (I'm a senior in high school) was doing the peepee dance. nothing really happened though. she just dashed out of class as soon as she could- in the middle of the lesson. :p

stur1
15th March 2005, 06:01 AM
Hey everyone, just a quick story that was told to me the other day... I was talking to a friend of mine who is several years younger and still in high school. While in math class the other day, he noticed his teacher was doing the pee-pee dance..crossing and uncrossing her legs and so forth. From what i could tell she had on a pants suit of some kind(sorry i don't know the color). He said that the more she crossed her legs, the faster she tried to teach and get the lesson over with. Eventually he saw he start to wet her pants, said it wasn't a lot, but it went from her crotch in a streak down to right above her knee. After she'd done this, she gave them bookwork and high tailed it out of class...he said she never came back the whole class. Wonder if she made it to the bathroom...

There is nothing as sexy as an authority figure holding her pussy and in all embarrasment peeing in front of you.

typhoon77
16th March 2005, 07:32 PM
That never happened on my school... :cry:

Would have loved to see such a thing! :)

jackson_1
19th March 2005, 05:16 AM
Now that is something I would have loved to see! Nothing better than a woman trying to hold in her pee...I've almost peed myself in class, but luckily managed to get to the bathroom in time...

qamar_zaman
19th March 2005, 01:56 PM
amazing story it might be true sometimes it happens with ladies due to the fact that they have only hole to piss they cannot hold easily as we males do hold by gripping our shafts between our legs

Dr_Wet
21st March 2005, 12:38 AM
Hmm, I've never even seen a desperate teacher. Then again, I've never witnessed a wetting in class, either, but we were usually allowed to go to the bathroom, so...

Dr_Wet
23rd March 2005, 12:22 AM
There are some stories regarding the same on this link:
http://www.babycenter.com/comments/pregnancy/prenatalhealth/237

Warning: This link leads to a forum for pregnant women to discuss problems during pregnancy, like frequent urination and accidents related to this, so lurking only people, they don't need to hear about our fantasies as well :)

M1sty
3rd April 2005, 12:57 AM
Nice story. There are alot of stroies of teachers wetting themselves, but a high school teacher? Thats kinda rare.

mr_peepers
13th October 2005, 03:00 AM
Where were these teachers when I was in High School?

Quints_Master_57
13th October 2005, 06:53 AM
I would bet money that she didn't make it to the bathroom. Damn!

uwet4me
13th October 2005, 09:07 PM
cool the best i ever saw was a sub-teachers panties when she open and closed her legs. This peak made my day even though she was dry and pee would have been
awesome. Im sure she peed more since she hightailed it out of the class room and
didn't return to embarassed to her class knowing she peed like a little girl who can't
hold her wee wee.

PeeLover_56
15th October 2005, 02:18 PM
Bet that was funny as hell to see.I know I would have laught my ass off at her.And maybe said hay our teacher just piss in her pant's lol... :D

statman26
16th October 2005, 02:20 AM
why couldnt this happen in my highschool

mr_peepers
16th October 2005, 04:59 AM
where were these teachers when I was in school?

Chief
16th October 2005, 06:54 AM
Seriously, and what if it got so bad that she'd have to pull out a trashcan? >_>

brian1960uk
16th October 2005, 09:38 AM
we never had any female teachers

How sad no female teachers how did you get through school if you couldnt spend your days trying to catch a glimpse of the teachers panties

Robbo1
16th October 2005, 01:50 PM
I would have loved to have seen this. I remember my History teacher pissing behind a bush on a field trip when she thought no-one could see. All of us boys were watching.

seabird
17th October 2005, 04:44 PM
Hey, Robbo1.
You had rare and good experience. You were lucky guy. Was she young and beautiful?

xtreme
17th October 2005, 10:19 PM
Thats one of my biggest fantays. I wish that would have happend to me in high school. Your friend is one lucky guy.

tommyk1313
14th November 2005, 05:12 AM
I can think of about 5 teachers that i had in my life that i wished that happened too. Some guys have all the luck.

wetpanties2001
16th November 2005, 05:02 PM
W@W!... great story..... I have heard of students wetting their pants, but never teachers.

jewels
15th December 2005, 05:35 AM
This isn't about a teacher--but my counseller-he sneezed and i immediately saw wet spots appear on his trousers--cool

ambush1a
15th December 2005, 09:44 AM
I can definately see that happening. I think it would be a real turn-on, which can be good or bad in the middle of class. ;)

gran2nismo
16th December 2005, 05:36 AM
I had this one teacher that everyday she complained to go to the bathroom but never anything came of it..too bad

clickan01
22nd December 2005, 11:45 PM
Does it matter if it is true or not? the idea is appealling!

My only drawback is that when I think of my teachers at school, they were all like the back end of buses so I have to think of someone else! :)

g25df
11th August 2006, 12:31 PM
Once during an english exam, i got the impression that our teacher was quite nervous. At first i didnt think about desperation, but as she startet moving all the time, and bouncing on her chair, i realized. She couldnt leave the room of course, as we had another 45 minutes for this exam. She was quite young and good-looking and i was really turned on, and coulnd concentrat on the test any more. And as she had to use her hands between her legs to hold it, everyone must have noticed, that she was bursting. And about 20 min before the test was over, she admitted having to go to toilet really urgent. She asked whether we could stop a bit earlier. But of course nobody agreed to this. She stopped the test exactly with the end of the lesson and rushed away.

shroomy
13th August 2006, 12:26 AM
Iwish that would've happened in front of me. One of my all time fantasies is to have a teacher eithere pee or poop herself in front of a class.

draze
14th August 2006, 03:08 PM
blow it is the authority of the teacher which in take a sacrees blow of it :D

CountryMan
22nd August 2006, 04:23 PM
Just a quick note to say that these stories are not totally far-fetched. Not being able to leave class is a common complaint of teachers. I knew a teacher who complained about exactly this when she was pregnant. She didn't have the same control she was used to, and when she would get a sudden urge, she couldn't just excuse herself, but would have to call to the office for someone to watch the class, and this always took time, and she had several very close calls.

Given the millions of classroom hours that happen every day, the occasional extreme incident is more than possible.

Country Man

No1_Watcher_M
24th August 2006, 01:25 AM
Exactly, Countryman...well-explained, too.

While yes, its bound to be a fantasy for some people, & sometimes wishful thinking, of course, it DOES happen.

I used to be an occasional Teachers Aide (Teaching Assistant?) years ago, & often overheard talk of 'close calls' when I was in the Staff Room. (The ratio of female staff to male was prob. around the 3:1 mark, I'd say...not that I'd have any interest in the Male staff!)

austi559
24th August 2006, 08:57 PM
that does sound really far-fetched, im a doubting thomas though

froskegele
24th August 2006, 09:08 PM
I've got no problems believing that this really might happen, but for my own case - I'm glad I've never experienced any of MY teachers wetting themselves.
Mostly men, and the few female teachers I had were (way) too old for my taste.

msmith2189
23rd April 2013, 07:26 AM
I would have loved to see that. I had a math teacher in high school that would have looked amazing in some wet pants. Not that she needed the wet part if you know what I mean. ;)