PDA

View Full Version : Women and Cock Holding

Cammy30
27th January 2008, 03:19 AM
Someone else had posted about guys who had had their cock held by a woman while pissing, and what the guy's perspective on that was. Its happened to me a few times and each time the woman just started holding it unexpectedly while I was pissing. Each time it's been outside , maybe thats just coincidence, but maybe because there is less worry for a woman who fancies aiming a pissing cock that she will make a mess on an outside wall or a patch of grass.

Question I have though is whether anyone thinks a woman necessarily has to be into the watersports peeing thing to want to hold a guy's cock while he has a piss. I know what everyone in here is into so I'm maybe asking wrong crowd. I suppose I'm trying to work out why a woman would want to hold a man's cock while he was pissing and whether a woman would do that without being into pee? Does that make sense LOL? :scratchch

jubilantmind
27th January 2008, 06:42 AM
A woman holding a man's cock while the man is peeing is not necessarily into pee.
The sight of a cock is very arousing for many women so it's reasonable to assume that when these women see the cock in front of their eyes,even if the cock is peeing,they might feel a very strong desire to touch and caress the cock.This doesn't mean of course that they are into the various forms of watersports.

Something very similar might happen when a man sees the pussy of a woman while she is taking a pee...

ca55ie
27th January 2008, 11:28 AM
I suppose if your into it then the holding is all part of it, if I wasn't into it I don't think I would even think of holding it. Like other things Im not into, I wouldn't even think to watch, touch, hold.. Sorry mods, but like holding his hand while he had a @?$&

jazzguy3000
28th January 2008, 12:24 PM
Well, I am a male so I can't quite answer, but my experience is that during sex a lot of inhibition goes away...so even girls who are not into peeing would hold the cock, if nothing else just for a laugh with the partner, which in turn is arousing...