PDA

View Full Version : Party Bus

jasperab
18th March 2005, 02:34 PM
If you want to see girls peeing on a regular basis, do what I do on weekends. I drive for a local limo service that has party busses,as well as limos. When I take out a bachlerette party or birthday party, these chicks have to go every 30 minutes or less. At that time of the night there are few places open to go in so I find a building with a big parking lot and pull up next to it and the girls go between the bus and the building. Of course I pull up with the drivers side next to the building so I have a nice view in my mirrors. It's not unusual to have five or six of them at a time lined up and squatting. Nice addition to the tips.

TPM111
18th March 2005, 08:43 PM
Good Idea - it is a funny situation if you have that much influence on looking at girls peeing...

Lucky guy... :D

Greetings

TPM

bignick50
19th March 2005, 02:17 AM
i wish i could do some of the stuff i see here on the boards it gets pretty boring were i am

jack13
28th March 2005, 01:24 AM
saw a tv show on limo drivers not so long ago and that featured a 'hen night' froup all squirming in desperation during one scene.It was so hot

Dina42
5th April 2005, 08:19 AM
Haha, I've been on those a couple of times (only it was a school bus not a limo dammit :p where it shuttled us from campus to this club and back. And on the way back trip, oh good god I had to pee! Sure you driver people get a good view, but brother it is not pleasant for the girl!;)

ito2666
17th April 2005, 02:28 AM
Great advice! I've got to follow one of those busses.

bigpfan
17th April 2005, 06:13 PM
This is something I hope to do one day (probably as a favour to some friends or something)
A minbus full of women driving back (a fair distance hopefully) and all well intoxicated. They would have to stop at some point.