PDA

View Full Version : Wiping

Don Dennis
31st March 2005, 05:46 PM
This is mainly addressed to the females but I would welcome experiences from blokes as well. Why are some women so careless about wiping after a pee? I have gone out with numerous women over the years and have experienced great variations in attitude. From one extreme of nevering bothering to wipe - when at home and TP available, to extreme fastidiousness, even when stopping for an emergency pee and in danger of being seen ( she still took the time to open her handbag and wipe furiously). Do some women not care about having heavily stained pissy knickers?

magicmike39
1st April 2005, 01:28 AM
some women i work with wear panty liners so they can have panties that are not stained yellow

farmer1950
20th April 2005, 02:51 PM
I never wipe. But I also never wear panties or pants. I wear skirts or dresses only so there is never any worry about stained clothes. Besides I love the feeling of wet lips.

Pastor_of_Muppets
21st April 2005, 11:24 AM
I never wipe. But I also never wear panties or pants. I wear skirts or dresses only so there is never any worry about stained clothes. Besides I love the feeling of wet lips.
:D
...wish my wife were more like you!...
Sometimes she wipes, sometimes she doesn't... :confused:
...but she always wears panties and hardly ever wears a skirt..... :banghead:

Jemmer
21st April 2005, 03:00 PM
I almost always wipe, with the exception of when I pee outside, and then I drip-dry. I guess it's a matter of habit - I was always told growing up that not wiping can cause bacteria to grow since urine is only sterile in the body. Just my 2 cents worth...

farmer1950
23rd April 2005, 03:34 PM
Women were peeing long before toilet paper was ever invented. I believe that nature designed a womans vulva to be self cleaning. The problem is that women started to cover there vulva with panties or pants thus stopping the natural cleaning of the vulva.

monk3ypee
23rd April 2005, 08:05 PM
I expect that natural differences in women's external genitalia make wiping more important for some women and less so for others. One time my ex and I stopped at the side of the road because of my weak bladder. She decided to pee also, and we walked a little bit into the woods. I whipped it out and started going just in time, while she pulled her pants to her knees and crouched against a tree.
I watched her out of the corner of my eye. She hollered "Do you have a napkin or tissue?"
"Nope." I replied.
"No problem," she said, "I'll just pretend I'm camping." I watched as her stream slowed, and stopped. She wiped her damp crotch with her hand, shook a few drops of pee off of it, and wiped the rest on her jeans, before pulling them up and running back to the car.
I thought it was pretty hot, but couldn't share the fact with her as she was strictly vanilla. I did ask her about the camping method, and she explained that her parents had taken her camping a lot as a child, and that was the method of peeing in the woods that her mother taught her.

knottyid
24th April 2005, 09:53 AM
For all woman that dont like wiping, you may use my tounge :wave:

jazzguy3000
27th April 2005, 03:23 AM
well, most girls I know always wipe carefully after peeing. I don't think I've ever seen the opposite

Livewire420
28th April 2005, 05:06 AM
I find a girl wiping to be very attractive. It turns me on to no end.

roxanne69
28th April 2005, 07:34 PM
it depends - hairy or shaved or mohican style - so every woman has different style of wiping or she doesn't it at all. I like to use my tongue to lick the hairy ones and the insides of the lips. nice and salty. :p

penelopee6tee9
4th May 2005, 06:23 AM
I dont always wipe.. sometimes I like to feel my crotch still wet from pee

After_5
2nd July 2005, 05:04 PM
Licking a women eight after she pees..is so tasty.

simply_2_pee
2nd July 2005, 05:56 PM
where it is possible i will always wipe. however if there is no paper or anything in a toilet (eg if in a nightclub by the end of the night) then i will pee anyway and then just change underwear when i get back home.

hotstufffu007
2nd July 2005, 06:43 PM
well i would say all women are different,but one thing i know is if they dont wipe at all are good enough then infectionset in and there not good for man or women

lemonlips1976
3rd July 2005, 02:02 PM
not always possible to wipe...lack of tissues etc
'drip dry' is the only option :o
thongs and bikini bottoms don't take long to dry out!

bignick50
3rd July 2005, 04:38 PM
knottyid u got to it before me lol

pissin_tomboy_13
6th July 2005, 05:42 AM
i dont wipe i think its a waste of paper

save the trees *runs and hugs a tree*

azirishgriffin1
6th July 2005, 11:15 PM
I always thought it was common for a girl to wipe after peeing. I guess I was wrong. Wouldn't be the first time I've been wrong.

mrwilly25
8th July 2005, 12:16 AM
i'd like to lick my g/f clean instead of her wiping.

After_5
14th July 2005, 11:17 PM
I been gifted with a hairy chest good for wiping it after peeing.

pussyeater69
13th August 2005, 06:16 AM
I lick my girl after she pees

amg_1969
2nd September 2005, 05:42 PM
My GF always comes back to bed with a soaking wet pussy :p Yum Yum

giamarie
2nd September 2005, 06:35 PM
if you are careful & don't spray & make sure the last drops are finished[also before you start to pee spead your vulva so that your lips don't touch] there is nothing to wipe :cool:

sailorboy
5th September 2005, 11:50 PM
i wonder what the toilet paper of today was 1000 years ago. something that has probably not really bn researched. i don't understand why just because u don't wipe its classed as unclean. i'm a male, i don't wipe why should it be treated different from the girls. myabe if we didn't wipe once we've pee'd all the time and wash out hands we might have stronger immune systems. just a thought :p

sailorboy
5th September 2005, 11:52 PM
My GF always comes back to bed with a soaking wet pussy :p Yum Yum

just what i like to hear. that would turn me on no end.

slave2missd
16th September 2005, 12:49 PM
i guess as a man its easy just to shake it round to airdry, but as a woman it must be harder without toilet paper and/or a slave

jinx4
18th September 2005, 12:10 PM
I'm a guy, but I sometimes(rarely) dab after a piss.

Naturalover
26th July 2006, 06:04 AM
At a restaurant in Europe a couple of years ago my friend returned from the restroom and told me that there was no paper, so she couldn't wipe. Then she added, "It isn't really necessary, you know."

She is fuzzy, and I am sure her panties inside her jeans were damp, especially if she did not notice the difficiency until after she had peed.

BettyP2
26th July 2006, 07:23 PM
Most of the time I don't wipe, and yes my panties do get stained. But I like the smell and often sniff the dirty panties when I masturbate.

BettyP2

tinabailey79
26th July 2006, 09:53 PM
Either way it doesnt worry me. I do tend to wipe every time. But on theoccasions that there is no paper it can be a nice feeling to get that warm patch.

nectorlover69
27th July 2006, 04:25 AM
I like your style easy acces to the golden fountain your husband is so lucky

Most of the time I don't wipe, and yes my panties do get stained. But I like the smell and often sniff the dirty panties when I masturbate.

BettyP2
are those panties up for sale?

p_drinker1
28th July 2006, 04:23 AM

BettyP2

Now that's erotic!!!! :boat:

wet2112
28th July 2006, 02:27 PM
I too like the smell of musky, piss spotted panties and will punch my clown as I inhale deeply through the material. this technique makes even day old smell "fresh"

wet2112
28th July 2006, 02:46 PM
I like when my wife takes a quick squirt before bed and does not wipe. I guess you could say I like a sour puss.

Naturalover
28th July 2006, 10:35 PM
where it is possible i will always wipe. however if there is no paper or anything in a toilet (eg if in a nightclub by the end of the night) then i will pee anyway and then just change underwear when i get back home.
I recall being with a woman on a walk in a park. We were alone. She stopped for a pee, then dabbed herself with the hem of her skirt before pulling up her panties. Have you tried this?

wetbabe24
31st July 2006, 09:25 PM
i dont usually wipe, i like the feeling of being damp after peeing....keeps me turned on

greatoakvv220
5th August 2006, 02:57 AM
Doesn't it stink if they don't wipe? I mean, that's anti-social, isn't it?

z1x2c3v4
6th August 2006, 09:41 PM
if there is tp i do, mostly if i'm not wearing panties, because it tends to get itchy. otherwise if theres no tp or im peeing outside, i don't worry about it.

cjs4u
7th August 2006, 08:43 AM
I always wipe. I can't stand being wet when I'm not horny. And I wipe front to back. Wiping the other way, back to front, is supposed to be bad for girls. You risk causing infections that way. :iconneut:

inferno68
10th August 2006, 05:48 PM
For all woman that dont like wiping, you may use my tounge :wave:
basically told this to my gf when we ran out of toilet paper once :)

drew3333
11th August 2006, 12:13 AM
I prefer that the objects of my affections do not wipe so attentively. I LOVE to taste the sweet mix of all of a woman's juices...but that's just me.

monkfish
14th August 2006, 03:47 AM
I never wipe personally, my other half always does if at home, but it varies if NOT.

I have noticed from videos though, rusians never tend to..

sysyphus2308
7th August 2007, 02:37 AM
my ex girlfriend never wiped after peeing. I liked it a lot! I also know other girls that don't wipe (every time) after they peed, it's not that uncommon I think.

dpm70
10th August 2007, 06:11 AM
A good friend of mine will choose to wipe at times, but sometimes just pull her panties up without doing it. The best times, though, are when she doesn't wipe and goes to bed completely naked.

Curious1Too
7th September 2007, 02:15 AM
i always wipe..nerver considered not...i like what farmer1920 said about likeing wet lips....i like wet lips wen im masterbating...hmmm...sumthing to try

lasermate66
1st October 2007, 11:37 AM
One of my most enjoyable experiences ever was when one young lady, who had tried to pee whilst kneeling astride me but couldn't, returned from having a pee on the toilet, knickerless and sat on the bed, astried my face.

I was soaked just by the pee droplets wiped onto me from her thighs, pubic hairs and perfect hot, wet, soft vagina.

It was so wonderful trying to lick her dry :p

Satine07
1st October 2007, 10:10 PM
I'd rather wipe than leave it "drip", but sometimes I have no choice and then I actually enjoy the wetness :) I have never been licked dry but is definitely nice to experience once.

pee_girl_15
6th October 2007, 08:06 PM
I always wipe

I don't like the wetness :)

Babygirl
10th October 2007, 06:23 PM
I never wipe after peeing, it is a good feeling when a little pee is dripping in my pants, making my pussy more wet. it makes me so horny.

bye xxx

jocani7
10th October 2007, 07:29 PM
If I am home and on the toilet I will always wipe. It is kind of hard to wipe when I am outside and never even think about it. I just can't imagine bringing paper to the beach with me. :cool:

Jo

Silverstrand
30th October 2007, 02:17 PM
Yeah i've also noticed that girls more frequently wipe then guys do, is it more like women to wipe? I think so, if I take a pee outside I never wipe. But maybe that's just personal for me who knows :)

bonne
4th November 2007, 04:52 PM
Do your panties get stained badly? I bet they smell great! I would love to see them