PDA

View Full Version : Diapers under jeans

flyawaytrix54
13th February 2005, 09:07 PM
my GF freind like to were Diapers with tight tight jeans and i think its sexy myself.

cheeeba024
25th February 2005, 06:51 AM
my friends cought me with a diaper on one time and i tried to play it off as a joke.. but it didn't fly.. all my friends gave me shit for it

moboya99
1st March 2005, 07:39 AM
I agree, diapers under jeans is almost sexier than diapers with plastic pants, almost (-:

terran246
9th March 2005, 07:18 AM
Well seeing a diaper peeking out of some Jeans is sexy, kinda like ooooo what is she wearing under there....hehehhe

Bill_610
9th March 2005, 07:23 AM
I guess that a diaper under jeans is better than no diaper at all, but if outer clothing must be worn, I'd rather see a diaper under a skirt or dress!

randomguy
9th March 2005, 09:32 PM
I quite like diapers under jeans, especially when the girl is bent over to you can see the extra padding!

clarry99
9th March 2005, 10:30 PM
certainly is really good to see the outline of a diaper under a skirt or a dress, but is also good to see a bit of diaper showing above the waist line of the jeans especially if wearing a cloth diaper with plastic pants with baby type pictures on them.

Andy310
12th April 2005, 09:17 PM
How many of you (women in particular) wear jeans over your diapers when you go out? how do you like the feel of nice fitting jeans over a wet diaper that swells up? does your diaper show a little (bulky) under your jeans? do you ever wear plastic or rubber panties over the diaper for safety from leaks?
just curiouos....gals wearing diapers under their nice fitting jeans always catch my eye !!!

lauriemsr
14th April 2005, 08:41 AM
Yes Andy, I do wear diapers under jeans pretty often. I usually wear somewhat close fitting ones too. Not skin tight of course, but tight enough that when I wet the diaper it swells up so that it is quite noticeable that something is under there. I don't normally wear plastic panties over the diaper, but I may think about it after some recent leaks I have had. It is noticeable when you leak and have jeans on. Sometimes that can be fun, other times, not so much fun!

pekechika
17th April 2005, 04:53 AM
well one time i tried it and i feel so great , but the diaper didnt show at all it was pretty thin though but it hold , i pee in it 2 time no so much though

WetTV
17th April 2005, 12:36 PM
Yes Andy, I do wear diapers under jeans pretty often. I usually wear somewhat close fitting ones too. Not skin tight of course, but tight enough that when I wet the diaper it swells up so that it is quite noticeable that something is under there. I don't normally wear plastic panties over the diaper, but I may think about it after some recent leaks I have had. It is noticeable when you leak and have jeans on. Sometimes that can be fun, other times, not so much fun!

I had to take to wearing platcis pants for his very reason main problem was that at first i couldnt tell as i was leaking and patch was around rear of legs in end only realised when someone came up behind me and said i think u need a change

andreas1977
29th April 2005, 07:54 PM
I 2nd that ...lol. But seriously i think pictures of women in diapers under jeans are much more sexy than all nude ones with just the diaper

SlipStream7
29th April 2005, 10:39 PM
Sometimes it's really yucky when all of the material bunches up between my legs, so usually I wear a skirt with my diapers.

shorty77
10th May 2005, 02:57 AM
I will do that and I will take a picture and post it for all you horny crazy people out there. I think I might just get off doing something like that. Actually, peeing my pants without a diaper sounds even more hot... guess I will give both a try!

PeeGurl26
14th May 2005, 11:49 PM
I've worn goodnights under my jeans. Haven't had the courage to wear them outside of the apartment yet.

peepeeyellow
5th November 2007, 06:23 AM
This was the problem that led to me training myself out of diapers. I used to wear them 24/7, and loved them under jeans, because of the fact that they were visible. Going back to school changed that, though. I still wear them here and there for fun, but I've had to tone myself back considerably.

meant_to_be
5th November 2007, 07:08 PM
I only wear diapers under jeans when I know I'm not around people who can recognize me. lol It's really noticeable on me! Maybe because I'm thin with a very proportional body, so the bulk shows even if I'm wearing tight diapers and jeans. Leaks are pretty common too, but since I only wear them with jeans for fun, that's really, really, REALLY great. For some reason it's a turn on to know there's a visible wet patch on my behind. :scratchch

mizino7
8th November 2007, 10:33 AM
I tend to agree about a woman in diapers being hot. though i'm not sure if i could just limit it to them being in jeans or not. One thing for sure a woman who gets horny standing there peeing her diaper is definately a woman i would spend lots and lots of time with.

MissPissyPants
8th November 2007, 12:18 PM
I tend to agree about a woman in diapers being hot. though i'm not sure if i could just limit it to them being in jeans or not. One thing for sure a woman who gets horny standing there peeing her diaper is definately a woman i would spend lots and lots of time with.

Mizino, wouldn't you rather that she was standing there peeing directly onto you, or peeing so you could physically see her peeing? Into a diaper is rather hidden... she could potentially tell you that she's peeing into that diaper, but she might be faking it!!

'Tis just a thought that crossed my mind whilst reading this thread! :scratchch :)

spectre_09
10th November 2007, 08:04 AM
i like when girls wear disposible diapers, then jeans on top of that. i do the same thing when i go out in public. ive had a few leaks, but those led to some good times.

mattiman1999
10th November 2007, 12:51 PM
I always check-out girls in tight jeans, hoping to see a diaper bulge... nothing yet though :( HAs anyone ever seen a stranger with a diaper bulge? Would you go up and talk to them if u did?

masspeeguy
10th November 2007, 04:30 PM
Wearing diapers under jeans is amazing, you can talk directly to someone in public without them knowing that your are wetting yourself right there. What an amazing feeling.