PDA

View Full Version : whats your ideal pee senario?

supertrooper04
13th November 2004, 06:29 PM
mines is the idea of a woman peeing standing up or even better than that when a woman uses a urinal in the mens room. ohhh the excitement and sheer pleasure :boat: :D

shy
13th November 2004, 07:22 PM
i like the pantie peeing, and when they pee with nylonpants on mmmm :p

GS26580
13th November 2004, 08:15 PM
with a woman standing over me, pissing all over my dick :p

davidmcalhoun
13th November 2004, 08:18 PM
Young, college aged women very desperate to pee who squat and pee in public places. I especially like it when they pee in unusual containers, such as bags or trash cans or buckets.

icedevil9
13th November 2004, 09:12 PM
I would have to say the Panty Pee, and voyuer.

butter14
13th November 2004, 10:31 PM
Women who are truly despearte and must relieve themselves in unlikely places. For example, a woman using a plastic garbarge bag, or doritos bag in the backseat of a car. Absolute jewels of fantasy for my mind.

ty1erdurden
14th November 2004, 12:18 AM
between womans legs pissing on my face and chest or peeing on my balls while i fuck her up the arse...
or peeing while i take her from behind...
or giving me a blowjob while i pee in her mouth....

(god now i think about it......)

wetzz
14th November 2004, 06:26 PM
To come across someone peeing male or female and they ask me to join in.. or being able to be a voyeur watching males or females pissing outside... and pissing and playing with myself as i watch....

Myself
14th November 2004, 07:02 PM
i've got two ideal scenarios: (probably more)

scenario1:
4 bloody-hot girls. Short skirts. 2 asians, 1 latino and 1 black girl (with J-lo ass) Desperate to take a pee. Looking aroud the find a place in some sort of loading bay. Because they don't want there shoes to get wet they decide to pee squating down the loading bay. So they sit with their asses leaning over the concrete bayside. Imaging, you come walking in. Night, lighted area. 4 beautifull ass-holes next to eachother, peeing a huge puddle 1,5 metres below. Would'nt you be there untill the end of time?

Myself
14th November 2004, 07:07 PM
Scenario 2:
1 realy hot girl. Again, dressed in summerclother. Looking for a place to pee.
Finds? A abandoned building. After searching for a ideal spot to take the pee of her life she decides to pee on a abandoned desk. Because it reminds her about the desk of her annoying boss.

She positionates herself squating on top of the desk. Still like it was used yesterday, like time stood still in this building. Her little asshole just a few centimeter above the paperwork. First some drips, than a stream of golden fluid, streaming on the desk. Draining down on to the chair. Afterwards wiping her little pussy with a plain white tissue. (would love to be the desk or the tissue...)
She throws te tissue in the middle of the huge puddle on the desk.

Hope u can feel what i mean because my english is not 100% perfect.

orentos
14th November 2004, 07:25 PM
I really enjoy eeing a black girl peeing, preferrably in a natural way. And i love it when the pee is yellow, not clear!
Love seeing hairy women squat and pee also.

asaliculot
14th November 2004, 07:33 PM
she keeps her panty and pour her warm pee seating on my penis

bipolar4ana
14th November 2004, 07:52 PM
my fantasy is that a guy i'm dating has to pee desperately but i won't let him get up, when i finally do let him get up he starts to pee his pants, first a little squirt, then another, til he can't hold it and lets out a long squirt. at this point he's pretty wet so he might as well finish in his pants. so i lay down and he lays on top of me and pees on me, we both have our clothes on. then we roll over and i pee on him. and then we have sex.

aj4you
14th November 2004, 08:20 PM
giving a guy head while he is dying to piss...coaxing him with my tongue and hands till he an't hold it any longer and lets it go down my throat...ahhh we all know that feeling of finally letting go when you are desperate...orgasmic to say the least

nothing_gain
14th November 2004, 08:25 PM
mines is the idea of a woman peeing standing up or even better than that when a woman uses a urinal in the mens room. ohhh the excitement and sheer pleasure :boat: :D

HYE, I AGREE WITH YOU 200%!!! I LOVE THAT TOO!!!! :wave:

nothing_gain
14th November 2004, 08:28 PM
I really enjoy eeing a black girl peeing, preferrably in a natural way. And i love it when the pee is yellow, not clear!

ME TOO!!! where did you get that pic from? oh yeah, do you know of any free sites where you can view black women peeing? it is so hard for me to find sites of black women peeing. :(

supermann
14th November 2004, 10:11 PM
I prefer just watching an unknowing cute girl piss a torrent down the toilet, preferably from below. :scratchch

Some years ago I was "sharing bed" with two girls in a tent at a camp. We were chatting a long time and late at night I really had to go. The girls really had to go too and we headed out for the outdoor toilet. Being a gentleman I let the girls go first. As they were in there they really sounded like they had really full bladders. If only I could have taken a peek... Unfortunately there was one girl out there with me when the other was inside, so I had no chance.

wrandolph
15th November 2004, 02:50 AM
Girl in a skirt with no underwear peeing right in front of people as if no one is around. (short skirt, preferably!)

Squirts4fun
15th November 2004, 04:40 AM
For Supertrooper -- I get really turned on by women using a urinal, as well. How are these pics?

PeePanther
15th November 2004, 06:30 AM
I'd have to say Jeans, pants, bed pissing is my ideal scenario. (female)

I adore seeing the material turn dark and moist, and to see little beads and riverlets of piss run down their legs.

nsimak
15th November 2004, 06:34 AM
I'de like to be behind the girl when she is peeing...

uksteve2
15th November 2004, 06:50 AM
Anything to do with women peeing in public.. :p

matias.privado
15th November 2004, 01:25 PM
The idea of seeing a woman peeing through her white cotton panties. Very exciting for me.

pboy
15th November 2004, 01:46 PM
For me it's when a woman lies back in an armchair or on the corner of a bed, legs spread wide and pussy pointing up. If she pees like this it's like a personal fountain, and the view is devastatingly great.

joekelsey
15th November 2004, 02:11 PM
I have always wanted a woman to gently pee on my face while she is on top in a 69 position. Clear pee or very slightly yellow....nothing too strong.

supertrooper04
15th November 2004, 04:05 PM
another one of mine has to be as someone mentioned, the college girl senario. bursting for a piss, holding herself, pee-pee dance. ohhhhhh the image is too gooood :D

pitn2709
15th November 2004, 04:16 PM

Me too, a hundred times over. I wish there were more movies of this.

Leo123
15th November 2004, 04:17 PM
a women dying for a pee n letting it go through her panty. or peeing wearing skirt

pitn2709
15th November 2004, 04:18 PM
Also, anything outdoors is just fine with me.

supertrooper04
15th November 2004, 04:19 PM
it must have some sort of desperation in it. it makes the whole movie much better, makes it more real ife if you know what i mean

biggav72
15th November 2004, 04:28 PM
My favourite iks to watch a girl pee from behind.
Some girls seem to not be able to control the flow and it sprays everywhere, which is cool.

peegirl93
15th November 2004, 06:39 PM
i like seeing men desperate to take a piss, and holding themselves through their clothes, squeezing and trying to hold it in. then i like to see them pee in their pants because they just can't stop it anymore, but they like the feeling so much they have to jerk off to a hard, wet orgasm.

swim71
15th November 2004, 07:19 PM

My favorite senario is when a woman pee on public places. :flamed:

voyuerboy
16th November 2004, 02:34 PM
Anything voyuer, Unexpected, outside, neccessary and most important not staged.

iago31
16th November 2004, 03:02 PM
Rear low view of a woman hovering over a toilet and peeing like a racehorse

p4me
16th November 2004, 10:06 PM
her on top while we're screwing

inxs
16th November 2004, 10:31 PM
scenario:

I sit on the toilet wearing white cotton knickers, she sits on my lap face to face and we hug and kiss until she explodes and pees thru her knickers making us wet and horny. I piss my knickers to. then she stands up and I give her a wet orgasm with my tongue while masturbating.

Claire
17th November 2004, 12:51 AM
To be pissed at in the bath tube under warm water or out swimming in the lake or river (not pool because of other people). I love it when the water get warm between the legs of my girl.

hotwetface
17th November 2004, 02:43 AM
With women in 'wet friendly' area and being soaked from head to toe. Love to use mouth also and see the action up close..

tomp0624
17th November 2004, 03:30 AM
Simply to be a fly on the wall of a busy ladies room and observe

sam8461000
17th November 2004, 04:52 AM
id have to say bedwetting is by far the sexiest.

schne4u
17th November 2004, 05:21 AM
I could think of many scenarios that sound great. I prefer goldens from a woman who drives me wild - who is someone I hunger for. I want her to be standing above me - then squating over me and warming my body with her fluid. I do not want to drink it. I want to see it spray out of her, feel it, hear that hiss, and bask in it. I want her to be turned on and be into it. I want her to stroke my cock while she sprays me so I can cum all over her during the shower. When we are done and washed up I want to return to ravaging eachothers bodies and lick her from head to toe. Then I want to fuck her brains out.

im2dry
17th November 2004, 08:20 AM
Well... just by chance, I happen to be just finishing up a wonderful glass of necter as I write this (donated from my exquisite partner dabbling in her undies) and loving every minute of our escapades...
I wouldn't have it any other way... unless of course, it happened to be a couple of our friends coming by to 'share'. I think we should have them over for dinner again sometime soon.... then maybe we can all share between ourselves and others that might stop by for a 'bite'.... any takers?? :duck:

FoD
17th November 2004, 10:55 AM
I agree that one of the best things about piss play is the orgasmic relief that you feel when you finally get to let it all out.

I love the warm wet feeling down my spine, or when I had my head shaved I got my gf to piss while my head was between her legs. I hate having to do it in really uncomfortable places like the bath! Outdoors would be fantastic (not in a British November though!) but there are always other people around and I don't want to get arrested!

At the end of it, I love to 'clean' my gf by licking her feet, then her legs, and working my way up...

FoD
17th November 2004, 10:57 AM
I also love it when my gf wears big boots and I am dressed in my combats (the clothes come off before the wet play though!). Boots are a definite turn on for me, and if there are any splashes on them, I get to clean them too :)

Pierric123
17th November 2004, 11:25 AM
A women outdoor wearing a mini skirt. A man asks her to pee at phone. She makes it in a public place...

infrno
17th November 2004, 01:23 PM
Ideally, we have just spent a sensational day together doing whatever was right for the day, a nice dinner with just enough wine or scotch..... both gently getting naked and then while she is riding me on top she lets her pee go all over me while we keep going, if possible I would be peeing in her as well. Then we could spend some more time licking each other clean. Wow, when do I wake up from this......?

dave1434
17th November 2004, 01:33 PM
the woman straddling my face with my mouth wrapped around her...umm...lips. :p

Jaimz666
17th November 2004, 02:07 PM
I think mine changes periodically, so it's hard to say. I usually enjoy clothes wetting of some kind involved, with a material that really shows.

jeff
17th November 2004, 02:57 PM
it would have to be voyer in a park/field and using mens urinals, but not at the same time of course

nickplays4fs
17th November 2004, 04:13 PM
I'd love to watch a girl pee while she masturbates for me. I would be willing to do the same for her, of course!

watchr12
17th November 2004, 04:59 PM
I like peeing outdoors, preferably sitting (I'm not a good squatter). I like seeing my pee run down rocks (and I also like to smell the fragrance).

17th November 2004, 11:14 PM
well let me see I think I would like something that almost happened (wished). A few years ago an ex of mine invited me to a girls get-together and i didnt know that i was the only male.Anyway to cut a long story short we all ended up getting pissed and skinny dipping in the pool and i got out and stood at the side with my hands on my head and basiclly pissed like a race horse at the side of the pool then one of the girls came over and said "i can beat that" so hands on head legs apart hips forward she pissed like a trooper. i jumped back in the pool because my cock was fit for bursting, then one by one all 6 of em tried to beat each other and i shot my load in the pool three times whilst i was watching. (i was wishing that they were pissing on me).unfortunatly all refused to speak of that night and i hoped and prayed for years that it would happen again :banghead:

im2dry
17th November 2004, 11:23 PM
Mostly we (my partner and I) have a tremendous time just dong it wherever... inside, outside, whereever and whenever we feel the need, not just to relieve ourselves... mostly when we feel like either showing off to each other or friends or feeling erotic... :p

Tbone69
18th November 2004, 04:08 AM
I love the feeling of my partner sitting on my lap and making a big warm puddle...

~Control~
19th November 2004, 03:58 AM
I would like to have my girlfriend sitting really close with her legs around me making out in the bed with the covers aournd us. She would say anything but just go when she got the urge. I would even stop making out with her u would probally get going even more.

CANTHOLDITIN
19th November 2004, 03:23 PM
When a women has to go really bad in a car and wets the carseat or waiting on line in a nightclub squirming and then she pees herself.

corie hatrock
19th November 2004, 04:45 PM
There are so many! but the one I think about the most is having a woman walking up a flight of stairs with me walking behind her and having her stop and start wetting her pants and my face may join in from behind when I am done watching her crotch get wet. Jeans I vision the most but any material will do.

goldenchalis
19th November 2004, 06:02 PM
I personally think that desperation is soooo sexy, i would love to watch one or two girls hold till bursting then pee themselves

asaliculot
20th November 2004, 12:52 AM
That is realy what I like too!!!!! :wave:

in2trouble76
20th November 2004, 02:33 AM
sitting on my lap in her panties and just letting go with no warning! also having her pee on my face!

wetmanjf2
20th November 2004, 04:32 AM
I like women who are truley desperate and pee out of pure need. I hate videos where the girls dance around like they are about to explode but when they go it's only a 15 second dribble. Amateur is best..many pro pictures are fakes or not realistic.

Wetman

Knickers44U
20th November 2004, 05:18 AM
I recently convinced my wife to pee on me while I sit in the bathtub - She straddles me while I wear her panties - then she pisses on me, then I masturbate and come in about a minute!! I love the feeling! She says she does not mind because it's quick and clean, and she loves the feeling of releiving herself.

waterme
20th November 2004, 05:46 AM
For me the best is when two girls peeing on each other and them clearly loving it!

pussieman
20th November 2004, 06:08 AM
i have to say its a tie between outdoor peeing and of course panty peeing

dying to pee
20th November 2004, 06:42 AM
well, mine probably happens everyday SOMEWHERE in the world. i love it when a girl is in class and has to go sooo bad but when she asks the teacher, the teacher says NO. and the girl is sitting there in her seat squirming wildly as she looks at the clock, waiting for the bell to ring. but this is the beginning of class and she has a long way to go. she's wearing really tight jeans and after a few minutes she goes "but miss, i REALLY have to go" and the teacher still says no. so the girl puts her head down on her desk and starts crying, while she's still shaking and sweating. and then, with about 5 minutes left to go in class, her jeans become a little bit dark in her crotch. and you all know what that means

Pierric123
23rd November 2004, 05:51 PM
A young and sexy women is bound standind up with blindfold eyes and hands tied up over her head. She's dying to pee but can't go to the toilets as she's bound? She's wearing a mini skirt and cotton panties. She's very desperate and finallu she pees through her pants...

blackman1
23rd November 2004, 06:05 PM
mines would be out me out with a female friend and shes stuck in a place where theres no toilet and she has to pee in a public place.

coolpics2000
23rd November 2004, 07:13 PM
for a chick to squat soi can get a front view and see the pee come out or through the panties.

repsych101
23rd November 2004, 10:18 PM
I would have to say that my ideal position would be to have the woman squating over my dick, and putting her pussy lips in and out as she pees all over my dick. I would just find that soo erotic.

sirleaksin2pants
23rd November 2004, 11:20 PM
i like seeing men desperate to take a piss, and holding themselves through their clothes, squeezing and trying to hold it in. then i like to see them pee in their pants because they just can't stop it anymore, but they like the feeling so much they have to jerk off to a hard, wet orgasm.
i have some good pics for ya peegirl

sirleaksin2pants
23rd November 2004, 11:32 PM
for anyone else since i cannot up load to galleries yet

morepee4me
24th November 2004, 03:30 AM
During school seems to be my favorite.

Jemmer
29th November 2004, 12:29 AM
Anything wet involving my husband and I!!

lav1010
30th November 2004, 05:11 PM
I have thought about this a lot. Mine would have to be a girl sitting on my lap facing me. Both of us fully clothed and weraing jeans. We start kissing and she wets herself all over my lap. After she is done peeing, we contine to make out, and I wet myself, with my cock slightly above the wasteband of my jeans so my shirt gets a little wet too.
Geez, I'd even pay someone to do this with me :p

parksydude
30th November 2004, 07:51 PM
Wife walks in from a hard days work, desperate to go and does not make it to the toilet and pees her pants. Then i give her a spanking for being a bad girl. Thats the ideal situation :D

richcottle70
30th November 2004, 10:28 PM
Your going to make me have to do the same thing if you keep talking like that.

parksydude
2nd December 2004, 03:08 PM
My ideal scenerio is for my wife to come home desperate from a long days work, and desperatly tries to make it to the bathroom and pees her pants. I then spank her for being a naughty girl and then diaper her for the rest of the evening. Wow that sounds great just thinking about it now :D

kranck
3rd December 2004, 12:20 PM
deperation pee, where the girl rushes to take off her pants, squats, and pees right on the floor.

wetpants
3rd December 2004, 09:29 PM
I like to get really desperate until I can't hold it any longer and then get really horny as little hot squirts escape into my panties!

kangajew
3rd December 2004, 09:55 PM
I'm all about seeing a girl wearing a skirt desperate to pee in front of me. She starts by squirting and trickling. Finally she can't hold it and it runs over her hands in a strong force at first and then straight out of her panties. She becomes so aroused by this just as much as I am and then one thing leads to another :cool:

Pastor_of_Muppets
4th December 2004, 12:24 PM
How's this for a scenario.....

You're walking along a wooded trail near the park when you feel the need to pee. You head a short distance from the trail to find a nice, private place to relieve yourself. As you enter a secluded clearing, you notice two gorgeous women locked in a passionate kiss. Their skirt hems are hiked up, revealing their white cotton panties. One is obviously older, probably in her mid thirties, while the other is maybe in her early twenties. As you watch, the older woman guides the younger ones hand down to the crotch of her panties and holds it there. Suddenly, she moans and you can see her golden fluids cascading between the younger girls fingers before splashing on the ground!

You suddenly remember why you were there when you feel your own warm piss flood your pants. This is too much! You begin to masturbate as you watch the two women. The older one is now on her knees before the younger. She moans "...Now..." as she places her lips against the girls panties. Immediately a golden flood engulfs her face as she passionately kisses the girls soaked crotch.

You involuntarily moan as well as you release your load into your own pants.
Then, just as you begin to sneak away, the older woman spots you. A wicked grin appears on her face. She winks at you and goes back to work.....

Mazdak
4th December 2004, 05:18 PM
Perfect peeing secinaro ... Mmmmm I gotta say a 20 year oldish girl with shoulder length brown hair. I'd like to see a few minutes of desperation first, you know crotch grabbing and dancing back and forth. Then losing it just before she makes it to the bathroom

dampdamp
5th December 2004, 12:02 AM
sitting here getting more than damp..thinking about all you boys in wet panties with hard ons...makes me very hot

herb33029
5th December 2004, 02:35 AM
peeing inside and on things

cadkitten
6th December 2004, 03:16 AM
My ideal pee senario is peeing during sex. To be fucking my fiance and him pissing inside of me while I piss over his cock and balls. A great big splashey mess of piss and my vaginal juices, and at the end of course his cum!

waterme
7th December 2004, 03:13 AM
Always love to see girls peeing and it running down their legs :)

Squirts4fun
7th December 2004, 03:43 AM
cadkitten -- it's wonderful. I've done this with a pee lover, and she and I both had the most intense orgasms ever.....

willycarter
9th December 2004, 12:17 AM
Crouching seems to do it for me.

kranck
9th December 2004, 05:14 AM
I'm taking a shower, and my girlfriend walks in with her girlfriend and says they want to watch me pee.

Tigerpaw
24th December 2004, 03:55 PM
more of a fantasy...but, wouldn't mind it happening....

A busload of soccer or rugby players....standing over me wanking...then, pissing their jizz offa me

Ritter
24th December 2004, 04:23 PM
I have to say my personal preference is desperation of either gender (which surprised me actually - it was only recently that I found male desperation equally arousing) - I do enjoy the idea of a genuine accident, but would be sad if that accident caused genuine embarassement or humiliation to the person involved (unless they deserved it of course :rollwink:
Stay wet!
Ritter

perinoble
28th December 2004, 05:38 PM
me and two other women, the first pees into the others mouth then that girl pees into mine then I pee into the first girl.

sirleaksin2pants
28th December 2004, 09:04 PM
Senario or fantasy,
I would have to say would have me in my bed peeing and wanking getting nice and wet. Then without warning I get a knock on my door and find its a woman selling something or just a casual visit. I would ask her in saying i couldnt make it out of bed Upon her discovering me in my actions,she would just leap up onto my bed over me and drown me with her golden juice so I could reward her with a load of jizm wherever she wanted it :scratchch :PS_commu:

ragtimestar0
28th December 2004, 10:06 PM
I think accidently. With jeans maybe in the fall. Or a light dress in the summer. And then sex afterwards. And more.

warm_streams
29th December 2004, 11:40 AM
Call my strange, but being able to pee during anal sex with my wife. She wants to, but I can never get to that point for some reason :banghead:

licksgirls
30th December 2004, 06:03 AM
A group of ten or more girls having a party at my place, with all of them taking turns to pee on me in various places around the house. After each girl showers me I lick her wet pussy until she cums.

toro66
30th December 2004, 06:59 AM
I've waited to answer this since I've done a lot - seen girls pissing, had them piss on me, pissed on them, had them watch me pee etc.

My ultimate fantasy would be to actually BE a girl and piss everywhere in front of everyone! Its so much easier for the ladys to get naked or piss in the most public places without getting in trouble...

im2dry
1st January 2005, 05:44 AM
As I read the response from Licksgirls... I can't help but thinking how nice it would be to be one of those girls and to have that warm hard tongue making me cum after unleashing my stream on him... please let me know where and when so we can tape it for the group... thanks... :p

neveranything
4th January 2005, 03:03 AM
I'd have to say, a 20 something getting up, telling me she has to pee, then taking me by the hand and leading me into the bathroom.
Or, better yet, she could get up on her knees and pee on my bed!

luv2watch
4th January 2005, 11:04 PM
There are dozens of great scenarios, but mine would involve the opportunity to see a long hard gushing piss flow without any possibility of interruption. It would be a mutual experience rather than include voyeurism, and would involve a casual and beautiful aquaintance.
For example, it might involve a woman who I have known a short time and have spent numerous hours with on a few occasions in casual settings. I have noted that she never has to pee. Then on one occasion, after I have been with her for 18 hours, she finally needs to go. I make a comment as to what a super size bladder she must have. She then says she only pees once or twice a day, but when she needs to go, she pees forever. I then comment how great it would be to see it . She then repiles, "Hey, I don't mind if you watch, come on in."
We then walk into the bathroom together. She slowly opens the toilet lid, hikes up her skirt, and comments that she really has to go. She pulls down her panties a sits on the bowl with her legs spread apart to give me a full view. She lets me get my face right up to her orafice. After about three seconds, her lips start to slowly unfold and her urethral meatus starts to puff out as a precursor to the upcoming gush. Then after a five second trickle, she lets loose with a high velocity, thick gushing torrent that lasts about 60 seconds, splashing loudly and copiously into the bowl. She slows down her flow with a sensually teasing smile on her face, and then lets blast for another 90 seconds before her pee flow begins to gradually subside. She stops after three minutes. She then says. "I really needed that". I then ask if I can use my tongue as toilet paper. She says "sure, why not". We then make plans for our next encounter, while she also says she would be happy to introduce me to her friends whose bladders are even bigger.

donkey
5th January 2005, 12:10 AM
i think an 18 year old girl in incredibly revealing white cotten shorts peeing in public place, while i capture it all for later enjoyment!

hotman23
5th January 2005, 02:57 AM
with a woman standing over me, pissing all over my dick :p
i love peeing in the shower with my partner. sometimes on each other, sometimes in my partner, or other times, we pee on ourselves. or sometimes a combination of those. it's always a real turn on no matter what.

stortel
5th January 2005, 04:46 PM
Seeing a man (or a woman) peeing into a transparent container, especially if he/she has a relatively thin but very forceful stream and can piss an enormous quantity and create lots of foam. I really love seeing a thick foam layer. I guess I'm a little weird, LOL.

sixinchprobe
5th January 2005, 07:21 PM
omg! so many good scenarios! (which has now made me harder than a steel beam, thank you very much)

hmm, hard to pick just one, so I'll say this is one of my top 10 for sure:

the lady and I share some wine (perhaps a bottle of water, too!) and begin heavy petting. this leads to oral sex in a 69 as she rides my face to glory then returns the favor. basking in the afterglow, we caress each other's skin which brings on the after sex pee. she starts slowly letting short streams flow into my mouth...

I could go on but that's the gist! :D

BiffRufus
19th January 2005, 10:08 PM
My fantasy is playing truth or dare with a beautiful girl and daring her to pee all over my house. :)

sdaze_uk
10th February 2005, 05:59 PM
like others, watching her pee in a urinal would do it for me or even just standing somewhere, maybe against a tree ;)

pippepz
10th February 2005, 08:42 PM
Drink her while we are doing 69 and let her drink me at the same time... mmmmmm... That would be nice...

shypeeguy
10th February 2005, 08:52 PM
i love being watched peeing by ladies but my favorite would be tied to a bed for hours and having loads and loads of ladies pee all over me as and when they needed, they can do it through panties, jeans, naked however they want ahhhhhh i could spend the rest of my life there :D

penelope299
3rd December 2005, 10:27 AM
I like to think of possibly scenarios where the person cannot go, play it in my mind... mmm queues of people waiting in line for the toilets at concerts, or huge parties in the park where there are limited places to 'go' i end up feeling a right perve but i just love it!!! :D :D :D

Nola1
3rd December 2005, 09:17 PM
Depends as there are at least to kinds. Suprised and planned. I;d like a surprise as I'm licking her pussy someday. Fucking her ass while she's on top and letting go would be a suprise too.

Planned would be a major shower like outside reclined in a chair

Marine
3rd December 2005, 11:07 PM
i dont have afav, but one i would liek to share would be, watching my gf pee on the floor of a public place...

merry22
3rd December 2005, 11:52 PM
I'd have to say having a very full bladder, feeling little drops escape me into my panties (I'm wearing a skirt). Partner comes home from work, so desperate and horny he doesn't make it to the bathroom and wets himself. The more he goes the harder he gets which stops him from peeing more. We then make love, the pressure of him on top of my bladder and on my G-Spot makes me quiver with anticipation of cumming and peeing. As he orgasms I pee and then cum myself. As I cum he softens enough to finish his pee. We're both so wet it's hard to tell what's what - but the relief! Ahhhhhhh :smilieco:

aff314
4th December 2005, 02:11 PM
I walk in the door desperate. My wife drops to her knees as I open my pants and she completely drains me dry nursing from my limp flowing penis.

goldenboy787
4th December 2005, 08:06 PM
well, i'am one of the few who like to drink fem pee. my ideal senario would be, with a woman who's desperate to pee, and is doing the "pee dance". she tells me to lay down, then takes off her panties and pulls up her skirt as she lowers herself over my face, and pee slowly start to dribble from her vagina, and then she says "open you mouth", and lets go of the stream into my mouth, and i drink it all as fast as i can. this for me is HEAVEN. :boat: :duck:

s3rv1c3
5th December 2005, 10:15 PM
A girl doing it in her white panties does it for me. I'm a man of simple pleasures lol

harry_jones_1975
7th December 2005, 12:20 AM
I like to think of possibly scenarios where the person cannot go, play it in my mind... mmm queues of people waiting in line for the toilets at concerts, or huge parties in the park where there are limited places to 'go' i end up feeling a right perve but i just love it!!! :D :D :D

I usually end up at the Eastleigh Music Festival on the Sunday each August, I'm sure that must fit into one of the above and perhaps I can give you a real life visual instead of it being in your mind.

Regards

Harry Jones

diablothe2nd
13th December 2005, 11:59 PM
If she had a little bit of an accident somewhere around my apartment and realised how turned on i was by it, so being taking to the bedroom and have her "continue" the accident while i'm pounding her missionary style would be a dream come true.

even better if it were a genuine true act of desperation.

GenaPee
14th December 2005, 07:31 PM
My ideal senario would be with another girl, both wearing skirts somewhere in public, maybe a club or bar. Both wetting our panties in different spots around the bar. On chairs, standing and no one guessing, peeing on the carpet somewhere. Maybe wearing black pants and peeing ourselves. Or maybe peeing on a guy or girls lap, in public or at home. or maybe holding a guy who is extremly desperate while he pees.

There are so many, just need to find someone to try them with! :)

GenaPee
14th December 2005, 07:32 PM

Oh and there are never enough black girls or guys peeing :( Love to see more of that!!!

mattkill69
14th December 2005, 07:42 PM
my ideal would be a woman entering the mens toilet as im peeing and start to pee in a urinal next to me. :scratchch

fightinmummer1
14th December 2005, 11:17 PM
I would love to have my girlfriend just sit on my face and let the pee flow

juniorjc
14th December 2005, 11:21 PM
I've never been into the extreme side of this fetish. But the whole voyeur thng gets me going. Call me wierd but I find a woman preched on the throne doing her thing really gets me ticking

harry_jones_1975
15th December 2005, 11:06 PM
my ideal would be a woman entering the mens toilet as im peeing and start to pee in a urinal next to me. :scratchch

What a good choice, that has been my fantasy for years.

notcold99
16th December 2005, 02:53 AM
me lying on my back, her squatting over my cock and looking me in the eye while she pees

bobo99gt
18th December 2005, 06:15 PM
Having her squat right over my face and just letting go with a powerful stream. Thats what gets me going, kind of like shes trying to drownd me with her flow.

rcstrfreek
19th December 2005, 06:43 AM
My ideal situation is when they're trying to hold it but get to the point where the floodgates open. A close second is deliberate naughtiness.

hornycouple1972
19th December 2005, 03:56 PM
Me and my girlfriend have done many of the ones listed here, but we still have some we would like to try.

One of mine is for her to squat over my cock and put it up her arse, she then asks me to pee up there (which I have done). I would like her to then try to pee a jet towards my mouth at the same time as I pee up her arse. She has notbeen able to do this yet but we keep trying.

One of hers is for her to be on the bottom of a 69 with another another woman. She wants me to fuck her up the arse (and pee up there) while the other woman pees in her mouth.

I also like her to pee in a glass and drink it (which she has done for me many times). She did this once while out in the beer garden of a country pub. She had on a short skirt and she discretely put her glass under the table and returned it back full. She had a wicked smile while drinking the contents.

harry_jones_1975
20th December 2005, 12:48 AM
I also like her to pee in a glass and drink it (which she has done for me many times). She did this once while out in the beer garden of a country pub. She had on a short skirt and she discretely put her glass under the table and returned it back full. She had a wicked smile while drinking the contents.

Thats because she knew she had just saved herself the cost of a round of drinks :D

(My sense of humour - sorry). Thanks for sharing the above with us.

Regards

home74a
31st December 2005, 03:04 PM
I love to be out on the street with my pee partner and have her wearing a long tight skirt with no panties on. I love to stand near her and watch her face as she lets go and pisses down her legs. She will tell me how it feels as the hot pee runs down her legs. Of course her skirt gets wet in front and back. there is a puddle on the ground and her shoes are full of piss. we often will go to an outside cafe and eat dinner while she is soaking wet. Then home to a soft bed where I can strip her down and clean her up with my tongue. My cock is hard as a rock the whole time.

EASYTIGER10
31st December 2005, 03:31 PM
I'd love to be walking with a female friend along the beach. She starts squirming and squeezing her legs as we walk and finally admits she needs to wee. She takes me by the hand into the long grass because she "dosen't want to be there alone". I hang back to let her pee in peace, but she asks me if I'd like to watch. She's feeling horny at the thought of an audience, so I oblige and stand facing her as she takes off her jeans and panties, then lets go a torrent onto the undergrowth. She spreads her legs wide so I can see it all, and she smiles up at me. Then, noticing the growing bulge in my jeans she gets even more aroused, and asks if I want to be released. When I say yes, she asks me to step forward, and she reaches up and pulls my stiffness out from its lair, whilst rubbing herself frantically as her last drips come out. We make passionate love.........

Sorry, I was miles away....

gracco81
31st December 2005, 03:43 PM
toilet is the best ideal scenario

davidb201
1st January 2006, 01:09 PM
Imagine if someone could construct a place where you could view straight up the bowl and see the lady clearly like a toilet cam to be right underneath would be very nice. I'd love to see all the pulling down of tights and panties as much as the wee itself (and maybe a winking botty hole!)

secretpeer
15th June 2006, 08:10 PM
I would love to see a guy who is desperate to pee but has a giant hard-on. He jerks himself off in a flood of cum and pee, mmmmmmmmmmmm.

Urin_28
1st July 2006, 02:08 AM
I really do get turned on by seeing the sight of a girl peeing through their panties/knickers i don't know why. The ideal situation would be for a girl to be straddling me and letting it flow through her pants and then on me, but i have to say i think i would/do only enjoy when the pee is clear don't think i'm a big fan of stewed pee. Lol :)

p_drinker1
1st July 2006, 04:40 AM
To have my beautiful wife cum and piss all over me, and then change positions allowing me to return the favour :p .

ptbeau35
29th September 2009, 09:54 AM
Public desperation and accidental wetting amongst males and females(and myself!) accompanied by embarrassment.

Rocktopus1
30th September 2009, 12:07 PM
I have many but today (and most days) I like the thought of a my woman sitting on my lap facing me, wearing a skirt, tights and knickers kissing me and wetting herself. Oh god, I need that.

forrest0719
2nd October 2009, 02:34 AM
Mine is women peeing in public places where they could get caught, such as a mall, movie theater, or store.

JadeNtl89
6th October 2009, 07:06 AM
My Ideal scenario would have have to be watching a man go and letting it fly everywhere that it should not go. Or pissing all over the toilet not in it.

bongdidley
7th October 2009, 04:10 AM
I love getting a golden shower... in the shower. And vice versa. It's easy cleanup and way hot. Peeing outdoors is fun too.

eva1234
31st October 2009, 03:58 AM
My ideal situation would be a three some with me, my boyfriend, and another girl. The girl and I would be rubbing our pussies together and peeing onto each other. Then, I would want my boyfriend to pee over both of us while we do this!

farang_male
3rd November 2009, 06:21 AM
Having my GF ask her female friends to join in and all them together pee on my face :D

Ponderer69
22nd November 2009, 05:22 PM
I'd like to go to a bar, or pub, and fill a glass with piss and have a woman drink in there: with those around being aware of what she was doing.

gmnascar_
22nd November 2009, 08:05 PM
Mine is layig down on my back, her legs straddling my shoulders facing my head, and lowering herself onto my mouth...and releasing her hot pee for me. Drives me absolutely crazy thinking about it.

Hoax82
22nd November 2009, 08:31 PM
pulling up somewhere like a toll booth, or getting stopped by the policce etc, and having my hand between her legs - then trying to remain straight faced as i feel the material around her crotch getting soaked!:)

beerbuddy420
23rd November 2009, 07:06 AM
i like public peeing, like actually in PUBLIC, not just outdoors. and i like it when they go through their clothes/panties

WetWilly23m
25th November 2009, 05:13 AM
I would love to have a girl who loves it and wants me to let my cock spray all over her body and into her mouth. I don't need her to drink it by any means. I just want her to want it, desperately.

sadie78
25th November 2009, 10:07 AM
My ideal pee scenario would be a man in the nature (forest or garden for example), naked or clothed (doesn't really matter), peeing freely on the ground. Handsfree is better but holding penis is not bad either. And absolutely no wanking in the end.

If I'm in that scenario then I would like a man to pee onto my pussy. Well, anywhere below my head but especially pussy.

Iain06
25th November 2009, 11:29 AM
Many things already said. But me and a girl.

Who is turned on by wetting her panties,

Puts off peeing getting increasingly randy,

Is sent in raptures by being teased, slow masturbation, titillation of all kinds. till her she is on the brink of orgasm, :confused:

Repeating this, again and again, till she starts weeing,provoked in to begging for penetration. in lewd language. :D

Enjoys hard, copulation, ejaculates and pees, wants more. :eek: :eek:

Asking a lot , yes but you did ask :o

mattcoleshill
20th December 2009, 09:51 AM
mine is for woman to stand in front me with a short skirt on . then for her to bend over really slow and for her to pee on me . then for her to turn round and sit on me and fuck me till i cum deep in her . then for me to lay down and then for her to stand and pee on me . all thet pee and cum driping on me !! god thats hot !

ccfan
20th December 2009, 10:48 AM
I'm a pornaholic with a massive desire to act out some of the fantasies so thoughtfully put into my head by some of the stuff I see online!

Ideal pee scenario? Getting a few of the women I constantly fantasise over in my area together for a private party. Filling them all full of drink, then have them piss all over each other (and me and my mates) before we wank ourselves off over their wet panties and cunts.

Oh......and I get to keep all the wet panties!

conifer1
21st December 2009, 08:18 PM
sqauting over me.. Nice and close to the action..but happy to have it anyway possible..

wanape2
31st October 2010, 09:26 AM
Watching a woman pee out side...she squats down her panties around her
knees and just pees for her country as she gets up pulling her knickers up they soak up her dribbles leaving a nice big wet patch...
Well that one of them I seem to have developed so many ha ha ha

Iain06
31st October 2010, 09:51 AM
Being sat on the toilet and having a cute girl come in ready to . and keeping her knickers on sits on my open lap and pees her pants.

This makes her more hot and she threads my cock up the edge of her knickers.

takes a nice long time to cum ( both of us )

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

She is desperate, and red hot randy

steve25805
31st October 2010, 11:28 AM
My ideal scenario would involve being with a girl in her living room.She tells me she is desperate for a pee and asks if I`d like a golden shower.When I reply in the affirmative she tells me to take my clothes off and lay upon the carpet on the floor.She herself removes her shoes,socks,jeans and panties and stands astride me facing my head with her hands on hips.The girl then starts to piss all over me,her yellow piss cascading down upon my chest as she sways her hips from side to side;piss splashes all over my chest and upon the carpet either side of me.Part way through she leans back and thrusts her pelvis forward to extend the reach of her piss so that it splashes straight into my face.I open my mouth so that her pee splashes into it,tasting her pee and swallowing gulpfuls.My hair and the carpet under the back of my head are soaked.

That is my ideal scenario.I can`t imagine it happening anytime soon but a man can fantasise. :D

MissPissyPants
31st October 2010, 11:50 AM
My ideal scenario would involve being with a girl in her living room.She tells me she is desperate for a pee and asks if I`d like a golden shower.When I reply in the affirmative she tells me to take my clothes off and lay upon the carpet on the floor.She herself removes her shoes,socks,jeans and panties and stands astride me facing my head with her hands on hips.The girl then starts to piss all over me,her yellow piss cascading down upon my chest as she sways her hips from side to side;piss splashes all over my chest and upon the carpet either side of me.Part way through she leans back and thrusts her pelvis forward to extend the reach of her piss so that it splashes straight into my face.I open my mouth so that her pee splashes into it,tasting her pee and swallowing gulpfuls.My hair and the carpet under the back of my head are soaked.

That is my ideal scenario.I can`t imagine it happening anytime soon but a man can fantasise. :D

Steve, wouldn't you also enjoy her warm piss cascading over your cock and balls as she is astride you?

steve25805
31st October 2010, 11:54 AM
Steve, wouldn't you also enjoy her warm piss cascading over your cock and balls as she is astride you?

Yeah,that would be great actually.Or better still,have another girl stood a little furthur back spraying my cock and balls,whilst the first one sprays my chest and face. :D .But now I`m being greedy haha :D .

Loustar
1st November 2010, 08:09 AM
kneeling in front of partner in a park or semi public place, unzipping him when he is badly in need of piss and drinking a belly full of wee, hopefully progressing to a mouthful of cum. wouldnt mind being seen sucking down his piss

biscuit
2nd November 2010, 01:21 PM
1 million women all desperate for a pee !

1 empty swimming pool

Me !

Kinda like a super sexy erotic version of the south park episode "pee" except just women and meeeeee !

elldee99
29th January 2011, 08:45 AM
I am laying on my back, my partner is sitting astride my chest, she leans back and lets go with a strong stream hitting my chest and face. This way I can see her open pussy whilst watching her beautiful pee...

Burst11
29th January 2011, 09:08 PM
A woman wearing a catsuit under regular clothing getting to the limit of genuine desperation, then teasing her until she loses control.

johnjack123
30th January 2011, 01:14 AM
A women stood up wearing a swimming costume, desperate to pee doing a dance before spreaing her legs and just letting go....

*drool*

walshie
30th January 2011, 01:27 AM
A women stood up wearing a swimming costume, desperate to pee doing a dance before spreaing her legs and just letting go....

*drool*

I'll second that! :D

Also a woman I've recently met getting into bed with me in a hotel room, we start petting/kissing but she mentions needing the loo and then remembers it's down the corridor. I've started licking her pussy and she says "I'm having so much fun, I'm wet already, I think I'll just dribble here if that's OK with you...."

Any time love!

Burst11
30th January 2011, 04:44 AM
Another great scenario, actually filmed at Bound2Burst, is where the girl drinks regularly of whatever she wants, but can only pee a shotglass full every 20 min. It can create incredible desperation and loss of control.