PDA

View Full Version : gf wants me to pee in her

Luckynumber7
26th April 2009, 10:11 PM
hello, my gf wants me to pee while i am inside of her, i was wondering if urine would damage anything like her overys or vaginal walls or anything like that, has any women here experianced this? or any tips for me or her?

thanks

stan4444
26th April 2009, 10:32 PM
We have been doing it on and off for years, hardest thing is taking a pee with a hard on.

bid69
27th April 2009, 12:16 AM
I have had this done a few times, and as somebody else said the hardest thing is peeing with a hardon, so if you can overcome that then you should just go ahead as it is a really good experience for the lady.

NimdaLive
28th April 2009, 01:46 PM
I used to go out with a girl who was not into water sports that much but would on occasion do it as she knew I liked it.

I peed in her pussy and she loved it. Said the filling up feeling was very similar to the feeling she got just before she orgasmed.

Not sure if all girls feel like that. Maybe one of the girls on here will come along soon and say.

ffc09
28th April 2009, 04:38 PM
hello, my gf wants me to pee while i am inside of her, i was wondering if urine would damage anything like her overys or vaginal walls or anything like that, has any women here experianced this? or any tips for me or her?

thanks

iv had it done to me before and dont have any complaints

i personally really enjoyed it and wouldnt be against it being done to me again

but any questions you have i dont mind answering, im not exactly a closed book :P

Golden_Cat
29th April 2009, 08:17 AM
Don't think it would damage anything down there, urine is sterile and even if the pressure is quite stronger than a splurt of cum, don't think it's nearly strong enough to cause pain.

mdhorneydude
29th April 2009, 07:19 PM
I haven't been able to do it, so good luck. Peeing with a hard on is tough and I can't seem to get into a good position where I'm comfortable to release.

joe123456
29th April 2009, 08:47 PM
My first wife was a nurse and we did this a lot. She felt there was no health problem doing it. I think it all started when she read about doing it in a book, and how difficult it was for a guy to do with a hardon. It was really not all that hard to do most of the time. We did it in several different positions but the way we did it most often was on the toilet. I would sit back on the toilet with my legs together and she would sit on my lap facing me. I would piss inside her, it really turned her on. Then she would lean back and the pee would start to leak out around my dick. Then she would return the favor by letting me watch the pee come out of her little hole and flow all over my dick and balls. What a feeling, always followed by great sex. There are a few things about my ex that I do miss.

thecowboy
29th April 2009, 08:52 PM
Don't think it would damage anything down there, urine is sterile

Providing the person supplying the urine hasn't got certain diseases that CAN be carried in the urine.

Curious_Sarah19
5th May 2009, 11:13 PM
My first wife was a nurse and we did this a lot. She felt there was no health problem doing it. I think it all started when she read about doing it in a book, and how difficult it was for a guy to do with a hardon. It was really not all that hard to do most of the time. We did it in several different positions but the way we did it most often was on the toilet. I would sit back on the toilet with my legs together and she would sit on my lap facing me. I would piss inside her, it really turned her on. Then she would lean back and the pee would start to leak out around my dick. Then she would return the favor by letting me watch the pee come out of her little hole and flow all over my dick and balls. What a feeling, always followed by great sex. There are a few things about my ex that I do miss.

Thank you for telling us all that. I so want to try this and now I know that if your wife was a nurse and did it it must be ok to do. I am getting so many good idea's and information here, this place is so fantastic. I can't wait to get a bf who is into pee games and wants to try peeing inside of me. Thank You for your information :wave:

drewpinsky
6th May 2009, 05:59 AM
A while ago I asked my urologist if it could cause any harm to a woman, as it was my fantasy for a while. He had a confused look on his face but also said that it would be safe as long as the male had no stds/utis. I posted a few threads a while ago asking how to go about doing it since it very difficult to pee with a hard-on, with some excellent responses. I had the pleasure of doing it as well, only once or twice, and it is very good for both partners. The best way I found to be able to do it is to start peeing outside of pussy, on it, and once the stream starts flowing put it inside her and continue. It does start to cascade back out after a while, so you have to pull out a few times or the pressure builds up too much. The girl I did it with said it felt very different but enjoyable.

weenis84
7th May 2009, 03:38 AM
I think that would be really fun to try sometime. *rubs chin* hmm now if only to find someone :)

As for peeing with a hardon.. It only took once or twice to get the hang of it, but it definitely is a bit harder.. I think making sure you aren't bending at any funny angles to close off the urethra you shouldnt have much trouble