PDA

View Full Version : Anyone pee in hotel rooms?

Pages : [1] 2

bourne25
26th May 2005, 02:53 AM
I've tried this on a couple occasions, but I never go to extremes like peeing the bed. I've tried walking around the hotel room naked and just dribling as I walk -- that's a turn on. Just leaking a little here and there, but never making a noticeable puddle.

Anyone else ever get caught or fined for doing this?

TonyUK1
31st May 2005, 05:56 PM
I travel around the UK a lot on business and therefore spend a lot of time bored in hotels.

Of course I have a couple of drinks in the bar and then return to my room where, cos I'm bored I end up watching the Adult Pay TV. This leads to me getting naked and horny and, of course, masturbating. But then, next thing is because of the drinks, I need to pee...dilemma, whether to pee or play - answer, do both!

Sometimes I like to just stand in the bathromm naked, and pee from my erection straight up into the air like a fountain, either into the basin or, if plenty of towels available, just onto the floor.

Other times, I like to pee a bit into my hand and on my chest as I masturbate...the feeling of rubbing while hot and wet is wonderful and I ususally cum quiklcy, making a lovely mix of pee and cum!

To be able to pee while hard is a great thing, just a shame I end up doing this alone in hotel rooms. :(

Pisspain
31st May 2005, 08:43 PM
When I go alone in the hotels, always pee in the bed, at home, with my girlfiend pees in the beed, I too, taking advantage of she. :D

goldengallon1
1st June 2005, 04:10 AM
I've done it many times, Nothing obvious of course to the clean up staff the next morning, but have stood on a chair in front of the vanity /sink and pissed all over the sink and mirror behind it. " Wiped it up quickly before it dripped onto the carpet! Have also gotten up in the middle of the night after drinking a lot of beer and peed into the toilet "without " lifting the lid first. That can be wiped up using a wet towel the next morning during a shower. I just get really horny at pissing on and in things that you're not suppose to. Anyone else out there that likes this?

pissinicole1
1st June 2005, 03:27 PM
Two words: Ice Buckets.

They are kind enough to provide convenient waterproof containers, so why not take advantage. I hate it when I wake up in the middle of the night to pee and have to turn the lights on to find my way across a strange floorplan, so I came up with a more pleasant solution. I just leave the ice bucket on the nightstand, and then when I wake up, I sit on the edge of the bed or put it on the floor and squat over it to relieve myself.

Kittenwriter
2nd June 2005, 03:46 AM
I might have some g/s fun in a hotel this summer, can you get fined if there's piss on the bed? I would rather piss over my partner's face while he was comfy on a mattress...

timothy_1969
2nd June 2005, 05:33 AM
Does a motel room count? This happened almost 20 years ago, but I can still remember it (and her) well. A true story.

I was spending some private time with my lover, Becky, at a local motel and, with pee games on my mind, drank glass after glass of water to fill my bladder. Not long after the two of us shared an extremely good orgasm, I found myself in a state of, how shall I say, dire need.

As we lay in bed on top of the sheets (it was summer and even with the air conditioner, the room was warm) I whispered to her that I needed to pee 'really bad', and then started kissing her as I climbed on top. She had never played water games before, but as one of the wildest women I've ever met, I knew she would go along with whatever was proposed.

I was still hard from cumming, and had to concentrate and squeeze to produce anything of value. We starting grinding against each other, and sort of slid up and down, rubbing each other with our body, hands, and feet. Think heavy petting. I tried to pee, but nothing came out. I don't know about any of you, but when I'm hard, it's pretty much a situation of squeeze, squeeze, squeeze, ah, here comes some pee, relax. Repeat.

So, to help things along, and because it felt so damn good, I stopped all rubbing motions and just lay still until liquid started gently spraying out of my dick. She looked me straight in the eye (I love when a woman does that!) as I relaxed into a long piss that oozed between our bodies. I rose up slightly to piss all over her abdomen, legs, and as soon as I scooted forward a bit, deposited some on her neck and breasts. I tried to pee on her face but damn, discovered I had completely run out of golden ammunition. Nevertheless, it was all so erotic, I became harder and inserted myself inside her for a second go of standard missionary, which was incredibly sexy due to the water games from only moments before.

However, all good things cum to an end, and after the second orgasm, reality set in. The sheets and mattress were absolutely soaked. After fully emptying my bladder, I started to feel nervous, having never done this to a rented bed. More importantly, I started thinking "the maid's gonna clean this room right after we check out, discover our mess, report it to the manager, pull out my credit card imprint, and send me a bill for $300." My lady lover, on the other hand, said to me "don't worry about it." Easy for her to say.

The concession I ended up making to my worried mind was to take off the sheets and shake them wildly around the room until they started drying out. If you could have seen it, it was hilarious - here was this madman dashing around the bedroom with king-sized sheets draped over his back and arms, waving them like someone attempting to surrender to the entire Navy fleet.

Well, all's well that ends well...after ten minutes or so, the sheets were sufficiently dry enough to remake the bed. We hoped the mattress would dry out in a day or two. And we decided to never visit that particular motel again, just in case.

goldengallon1
3rd June 2005, 04:29 AM
Years ago, You used to be able to check into a motel/hotel and pay cash for your room. Not any more, most places always require a credit card on file even if you're paying cash for the room. Just in case there are damages to be charged.
Maybe some of our European friends can answer this question since there are still many "traditional" hotels to be found in European countries.
Those hotels that provide a small sink in the corner of the room when the bathroom is down the hall and used by all the guests on that floor, Is it expected that you can use them to pee in, or are they just a convenience for the guests to wash their faces in in the morning? I'm curious to know your thoughts on this. It just seems to me that many people. "pee lovers or not" would rather just have the convenience of pissing in the small sink in their rooms than to walk to the end of the corridor and use the communial toilet.

tik1310
5th June 2005, 05:49 AM
After masturbating, I like to go into the bathtub or shower in the hotel room and with no water running, lay down in the tub and start to pee on myself. I always drink lots of water and like to see how far I can make the yellow stream go out of my penis and splash on my body.

magicman66999
5th June 2005, 07:55 AM
Because of the way you have to register for rooms these days, I only do it in the tub so no damage charges are assessed to the credit card.

canehdian_14
5th June 2005, 08:08 AM
I have peed myself several times every vacation since I first decided to try it a few years back during a trip to Toronto, I dont know what is so special about it, but it tends to be way better then doing it at home!

plasman01
5th June 2005, 08:47 AM
mostly I dribble around a bit in the room, sort of marking my territory. Once on a business trip in Paris, I made a diaper out of the shower towels and soaked it completely, great fun that was.

zandor
6th June 2005, 08:54 PM
I never got fined for this and me and the gf made some big messes.

Crashmaster
7th June 2005, 06:56 AM
My girlfriend and i decided to wet the bed in a hotelroom just before we left :P That was a realy great feeling. The bed was so wet when we leave the hotel. Anyone moore here who made that to? (Sorry my bad english)

Shakes69
16th June 2005, 04:25 AM
I've never dared to do the bed - tho i rarely use the toilets in bathrooms - if there's no carpet and a shower - why bother? just go on the floor! mmm loadsa fun!

Toilet_slave
16th June 2005, 05:49 PM
once i stayed in a hotel in america and the toilet dident work there was no water in it so as a hint to fix the toilet i peed all over the bed and pooped in the bed side table. i know this was abit harsh but at the time i was anoyed

luvgirlspee
20th June 2005, 06:54 PM
Have before on several occasions with no problems. Some hints would be to try to make sure it is dilute - lots of water and juices. Therefore not much smell and any wet spots could be attributable to water spills. Also, think about moving some furniture around so you could pee there, then move the furniture on top. Maybe bring a small fan ... and definitely a product called Odo-Ban which would help eliminate any odors you might be worried about.

falcon7121
20th June 2005, 10:16 PM
When ever i stay in a hotel room, the only place that i have a pee (other than the toilet) is in the shower. I would be embarrassed if i left a stain anywhere.

luvitwet
21st June 2005, 04:17 AM
I'm married and meet my lover in a motel about once or twice a month,it started out stright sex,then i brought up the subject of peeing i really wanted her to pee but she has a hard time letting go, i on the other hand can pee with a hard-on and she loves it in and on her pussy makes her cum quick.She can only pee on the toilet but i lick her clit while she squats.We use all the towles on the bed then put them in the shower.

dicky132
21st June 2005, 07:39 PM
what towels did u get???
dun really get it, its probably because i'm stupid.
Well nice story

stevesteve2005
21st June 2005, 08:58 PM
Now this is a story I like...real things that happen. I enjoy reading these 10x more than one that was made up. Thanks.

agurl2
22nd June 2005, 12:17 AM
tik1310...i liked that...did you cum befor you peed? thats sexy

hotstufffu007
24th June 2005, 02:21 AM
Boy a few years ago i seen the best pissing party yet.this hotel was right full because of a baseball tournment,everywhere you looked in this hotel someone was peeing on the floor the walls in the beds and even the pool was getting filled.When it was all over the hotel owner freak out.I dont think he ever changed the name to the piss hotel

frogline10
2nd July 2005, 07:08 PM
Me and my wife peed in bathtubs and showers in several hotels. In one hotel we came from beach and my wife had to pee very strong. Because of her wet bathing suit she can´t sit on the toilet, so she decided to piss into a drain which was on the bathroom floor :p I enjoyed it.

ollum
5th July 2005, 06:42 PM
I just have to say that peeing in bad is the best situation to wet.
I although love to pee here and there a little bit...
but there is nothing better than being pissed or pissing on someone
in the bed. I do it at home too...

WebMason192
6th July 2005, 02:58 AM
I trave alot with my wife and we always take advantage of a corner of the room and on a few occasions have been left with more then a little wetness on the carpet then we meant.....Bathrooms of course can be a fun place too..ask for extra towels wen you arrive and make them disapear.... :D

cookiepees_everywhere
6th July 2005, 05:59 AM
For many many years I have taken a plastic sheet with me every time I traveled. I always wet the bed and if I stay more than one night I just put out the do not disturb sign and let the sheet air dry. On the last morning I put the wet sheet in a plastic bag in the middle of the bed so the maid doesn't have to handle it.

On one occasion in Santa Cruz, CA,, they ignored the do not disturb sign and we returned to our room with the maid and manager in it trying to decide what to do. I told them just to leave it. When we returned to our room, they had changed the sheets

When we were on an extended trip we discovered that our plastic had developed a small hole from folding it so often and there was a small wet spot on the mattress. I just left a note beside the spot apologising and left the plastic in the waste basket. we bought a new plastic sheet before we arrived at out next hotel.

We stayed at a fancy hotel in Sausalito, CA that put a quilted mattress cover with plastic liner on the bed.

Sometimes if we are going to stay at the same place for several days, we put a draw sheet on the bed with plastic backed disposable pads under it. In the morning we dispose of the pads in the waste basket and hang the draw sheet up to dry on the shower curtain rod.

Cookiepees (Almost Everywhere)
AKA
The NightSwimmer

azirishgriffin1
6th July 2005, 11:46 PM
I haven't pissed in a hotel room, other than the provided bathroom. One time I did stand on the balcony on the 10th floor and tried to piss into the outdoor pool below. Needless to say, I didn't succeed. And luckily no one was below...

Something1
12th July 2005, 06:17 PM
I haven't done anything like it, but my wife was on a trip to Spain with the netball team she plays for. She did a wee over the balcony (don't think anyone was directly underneath). She got sent home for it.

Iceman_M
29th July 2005, 06:14 AM
Have yet to pee in a hotel room, but I will scout out the next time I am in one.

Galileo
1st August 2005, 12:00 AM
i have just been dribbling around the room at one or two occasions and some pee play inside the bathroom but nothing like peeing the bed or something.

Sprinkler
1st August 2005, 09:25 PM
I've never wet a hotelbed with anything else but sperm, but I dribbled a little around the room a couple of times. My worst pee was when I took a leak into an
air duct... :D

Brianhs01
28th August 2005, 01:01 AM
I never have pissed that much on the bed. I will have to do that sometime

I'm thinking about going into the hotel/motel business. Enjoy yourself, that's the important thing. Dealing with any consequences will just be our lot in life as good hosts and hostesses, right? I plan to provide some expensive, high-quality bedding for the pissing pleasure of my esteemed guests. Let those impressive urine streams fly! :)

nate_713
28th August 2005, 02:51 PM
I've done it once when I was in high school. I wet the bed in the hotel room at about 5 am, then woke up, stripped the bedding, showered, dressed, packed my bags, and checked out before anyone had a chance to know or to do anything about it.

bignick50
29th August 2005, 10:52 PM
i have done it but only once and man was it sweet.

scouting1
30th August 2005, 06:37 PM
I never peed in an hotel-room, but twice on a balcony

chrissy25
30th August 2005, 09:44 PM
I've peed in the bed once in a hotel at Curacao. It really was an accident. I guess that it was because of the aircondition. I was very much ashamed and tried to hide it. I made up the bed myself and hoped that the room-maid wouldn't see it. But she noticed it. She gave me fresh sheets. But the hotelmanagement fined me with extra cleaning costs.

Jimmy_o
30th August 2005, 10:11 PM
Yeah, I have...I find that hotels are easier to get away with stuff like that. They don't care so long as u pay to clean it up:D

axelshort87
3rd September 2005, 04:41 PM
i am so drunk at the evenig that i wetting the bed. it was very good

savor_pee
5th September 2005, 04:31 AM
Peeing in a hotel room is one of THE best places in the world. I always get a king size bed when I check into a hotel so I can sleep on one since and pee on the other. There is something wonderful about being able to pee in a bed and know that you don't have to clean it up. If I'm feeling particularly charitable, I will use several towels though. Whenever I check into a hotel I always ask for extra towels <wg>

Inside05
9th September 2005, 12:30 AM
Once i peed behind the bed in the hotelroom. The reason i peed behind it was probably because I was afraid to get busted.

amandawantsfun
9th September 2005, 05:46 AM
I've peed in the hallway and lobby before. Here is a tip, only do public things in old hotels or motels, because the new ones tend to have security camras everywhere!!!

Soggy_Bottom99
9th September 2005, 07:30 PM
I once peed the bed in a hotel in New Orleans after a good night out. It was semi deliberate I guess. What happened was that I fell asleep fantacising about wet sex, and being desperate to pee, so when I really needed to pee I only half woke up and started peeing before I was fully awake. As I woke, I could feel myself peeing slowly into the bedclothes and became very hard, and it took only a couple of strokes of my penis before I came copiously. The bed wasn't completely soaked, but I was glad I was checking out early the next morning before the maid came to make up the room. Although, ..., that's a whole different fantasy, being discovered having had an accident by a very hot and sympathetic maid!

peedom2
10th September 2005, 01:07 PM
my wife and I when possible pee together in the handbasin in hotel rooms, especially if they are the "vanity type " sinks. She sits on the unit and pee`s straight, and I just stand and either pee on her or just pee into the sink with her. Their is no mess to clean up, and it`s good fun!

peedrinker2
10th September 2005, 01:23 PM
YES!! - especially in rip-off places like travel Inns etc. - after returning to my room after a few drinks, i walk around the room dribbling pee !! :flamed:

peedrinker2
10th September 2005, 02:00 PM
Personally I think LOADS of people pee in their hotel rooms, otherwise why would the Premier Travel Inn chain make the beds up with plastic sheets as standard? Personally I DETEST Travel Inns, and if they insist on their guests using plastic sheets then I'll certainly not bother getting up in the night for a pee !!

lisajayne
13th September 2005, 08:57 PM
I have occasionally wet the beds, but usually, i end up peeing somewhere on the floor. I have also been know to make use of the ice bucket

dadmancat200
13th September 2005, 09:07 PM
funnily enough my first experience of pee on my wife was in a hotel. Nothing as exciting as peeing on the bed though. Instead though she was knealt down in te bath while i unloaded over tit and pussy.

However, pee the bed in a hotel sounds very sexy - if a bit risky!

pissyasiangrl
13th September 2005, 09:12 PM
I had a great experience last week on vacay in a hotel room. Always keep stain remover sticks in your baggage! Personally I avoid wetting the bed in hotels but find plenty of other great things to try. The ice buckets really are quite pleasing. I also found that glass coffee tables are really erotic..

today
13th September 2005, 09:34 PM
There seems to be one rule for me. Enjoy the pleasure but don't inconvenience others. The pleasure is mine when I keep it to myself. If someone else is bothered, then I've taken from them for my own pleasure. That's a no no, at least for me.

VVVVV
16th September 2005, 12:32 AM
Last time I was in a hotel room, I was severely, severely tempted to take a piss in the kettle that comes with the complimentary sachets of tea and coffee but I was with a girl at the time and her stay was for a few days and i don't think she would've been impressed :D

licker51c
16th September 2005, 03:08 AM
Just peed in the sink. Thibk of the next guest before you do it on the bed without rubber sheets.

kagome_77
16th September 2005, 07:55 AM
nope, but i'd like to try or even see one in action.

idiveca
16th September 2005, 10:10 AM
I have peed on the bathroom floor and places that can be wiped up. I have never done it on the bed or carpet though. There have been a couple times, I have tried to get my wife to give me a golded shower in a hotel room with double beds, but she has always declined me.

bandofmercy
19th September 2005, 08:30 PM
my first time ever doing any kind of ws was with my girlfriend at a hotel for her birthday (even though it was my idea). we were only 18 & 19 but she was really open to it. i noticed that she was drinking cup after shrinkwrapped plastic cup of water so i started joining in... later she laid back on a desk and asked me to pee while i fucked her, getting it inside her and all over her chest. man, that was great. then she had me lay down on the floor while she squatted over my dick and went again... i can remember the tv lighting it up from behind and i think i might have came once just while she was doing that. man, it was good. afterwards we took a bath together and did a half-assed job of rinsing the towels we used as barriers out, leaving them soaked in water and piss in the tub. i still smelled completely like pee on the way back to univertisy the next day and the guy sitting next to me could obviously tell by his rudeness. oh well. great fun!

Something1
26th September 2005, 01:00 PM
After reading some of the stories, I look forward to staying at a hotel!

lumpy1070
27th September 2005, 12:49 AM
It's a bit disgusting to leave your mess behind for other people to clean it up.
Although I've pissed from an balcony in a hotel, together with my grilfriend last year.

huberseppl
27th September 2005, 08:44 PM
never did that, but sounds interessting to me

sondra123
27th September 2005, 10:28 PM
Thanks for the terrific idea! I'm going to represent my university at a conference early next month, and since I'll be the only girl on the trip, I don't have to share my hotel room with anyone. :p I'll be sure to post a thread about what goes on there.

frenchie54
2nd October 2005, 10:45 AM
had a group of ppl there and the girlswere using bottyles and a few times they overflowwed the room smelled soo good!

tarynthehuntress
6th October 2005, 04:57 AM
I woke up late one night, opened up my hotel room door and found some drunk guy pissing on the wall below the window. I'm not turned on by guys peeing, but I didn't turn away. I wasn't going to join him either...

It_me
7th October 2005, 02:55 PM
i did twice:

I had a dream where I was sitting on the balcony and I had to pee. I stood up and walked to the bathroom. Took down my panties and sat on the toilet and started peeing…

…then I woke up. I noticed my dream was more real than I had seemed. I was still peeing. I could feel pee leaking out of my pussy and it made me so horny. I didn’t stop it and the stain grew larger. After half a minute or so I stopped and rolled over so that I was lying on my stomach. I started peeing again. Since it was my first pee that morning I continued peeing for quite some time before I stopped peeing. The bed was completely soaked. There was a stain about a meter in diameter.

I removed the ‘do not disturb’ sign from the door stepped under the shower and started fingering myself. There was a little bit of pee left and I let it out. It ran down my leg and into the shower. After my second orgasm I stepped out of the shower to find my bed clean and the five euros I had left on the bed gone.

and the second:

Mallorca. The place were I’ve spent last summers holidays. Two weeks of bad food, a cheap hotel, sun and…peeing.

One of my friends suggested to take separate rooms. I couldn’t be more happy. On the campsite I could pee were I wanted. If I had to share a room that would be impossible.

We left from Amsterdam Schiphol July third and arrived at a deserted Palma de Mallorca Int. three hours later at eleven o’clock pm. We waited more than an hour for our luggage and another thirty minutes for our bus. The trip from the airport to took about forty minutes. When we arrived we checked in at the hotel and divided the rooms. We had two rooms on one side and two rooms on the other side of the hallway. I took the one next to the elevator. We went directly to bed without unpacking. I took a pee and set my alarm clock to go off at ten am.

But I woke up before the alarm had a chance to go off. It was nine o’clock when I woke up. I lay on my back and noticed there was a huge pressure on my bladder. I wanted to get up and ran to the toilet, but I noticed that there was a sheet of plastic between the mattress and the quilt cover. Clearly they had anticipated drunk people peeing the bed. This gave me a good idea. I wasn’t wearing anything but my panties and I moved them halfway down my legs. Then I started fingering myself. After five minutes I had an orgasm. I didn’t stop and after five more minutes I had another one. After that one I stopped. I put my panties back on and put the blanked between my legs and pressed it against my pussy. When I was lying comfortable I started peeing. I could feel the banked get wet and my legs getting warm. It was the best waking up ever.

When my friends woke up an hour or so later we got dressed and had breakfast. I knew the cleaning lady would clean the bed during breakfast, so I left her a tip. Just to make sure she wouldn’t leave the bed as it was.

When I came back the bed was clean and I changed into my bikini. After that we left for the beach.

These come from earlier threads so you may know them already, sorry.

Soggy_Bottom99
7th October 2005, 03:28 PM
i did twice:

These come from earlier threads so you may know them already, sorry.

Never mind if you posted them before - great to read them now!

Black_UnicHorn
7th October 2005, 05:50 PM
i have never done it yet but would really like to... i find it hard to find a girl who likes what i like, too

Nube1980
7th October 2005, 09:10 PM
Yep I have done it once. I have to stay there only for 1 night. It's was very exciting....

lyb_2930
7th October 2005, 09:53 PM
i'm in a hotel room now. i usually wetmyself slowly in the evening while sitting on the bed. my clothes absorb most, the bed may get damp or a small wet spot from pee. then i strip down and cum in the sheets.... all washable damage, no damage to bed.

needchanged2
15th October 2005, 10:20 PM
I will lay on the bathroom floor and my wife will sit on the toilet with the lid down and pee all over my body while I masturbate.

The Watcher
16th October 2005, 05:57 AM
At just about any drug store or WalMart, you can purchase disposable pads for the bed. Put one or two under you or your partner, and they will absorb the wetness. They have a waterproof backing on them, so there is no damage to the sheets or the mattress. Put them in a plastic trash bag when you are done, and take them with you. Drop them in a trash can outside of the motel, and no one is ever the wiser.

Hotels and motels really do not care if there is a little bit of pee dribbled onto the sheets, they wash them anyway. The main concern is the actual mattress. If the mattress is wet, it has to be cleaned, or replaced. This is not a cheap thing. The cost of cleaning/ replacing the mattress will be reflected in future rates that the hotel charges.

Many hotels put a washable "pee pad" on the mattress, under the sheets. It is better if you provide as much protection as possible though. another advantage to the disposable pads is they can be removed /replace with dry at any time. This removes the "sleeping in the puddle" problem.

If you plan ahead a bit, you can have all sorts of pee fun in the room, and not cause problems. It is always good to know you are going to be welcome back.

pplover
18th October 2005, 07:24 AM
Thanks for the terrific idea! I'm going to represent my university at a conference early next month, and since I'll be the only girl on the trip, I don't have to share my hotel room with anyone. :p I'll be sure to post a thread about what goes on there.

Hey Sondra

Are you back yet? Can't wait to hear your story!

Peedigal_Son
20th October 2005, 06:34 AM
I love peeing in open places or hoping some one will see it...

jackshower
20th October 2005, 04:30 PM
a woman i was chatting to online once said to me "go in the shower in your boxers, and pee yourself. you'll never be as hard again!..."

she was right. thank you surreygirl2001uk

KJ_DarkStar
22nd October 2005, 10:11 AM
when I was 10 I left the biggest piss spot in the sheets :D

bluebate7
2nd November 2005, 10:33 AM
We did it on the balcony. There were people on the next balcony and they saw everything. It was very exciting!

OpenMind2012
6th November 2005, 11:32 PM
I have been peed on while in a motel room tub.

youngnwild
27th November 2005, 11:38 PM
Yes, I wet in the hotel bed a couple times in the same room. Nothing was said. Just do it, and you don't have to clean up. Leave a nice tip though.

blaen0
7th December 2005, 01:01 PM
Not yet, but after reading theese, i probably will, as soon as possible. You can be sure, I will post of it ....

tim39
7th December 2005, 02:45 PM
I once was on a conference and came rushing back to my hotel room cause I had to pee very urgently. In the moment I came in, the phone rang and I answered it. It was my boss inquiring about the day. The conversation became more lengthy than I hoped and I thought about pissing while talking to him. I was a bit hesitant about the background tinkling, so I pissed into the sink. Felt really good. At home I would not do it because our kids and my wife wash their faces in the sink, but in hotels...
Once had a romantic weekend in a wellness place with my wife. They had a urinal in the private bathroom and I held my wife while she peed into it. Loved it and she returned the favour...
;)

Darragh
8th December 2005, 04:35 AM
I've wet the bed.. on purpose. As has been said, leave a good tip!
D

micx1
8th December 2005, 02:24 PM
would love to try this one day, im never really in a hotel often so the oppurtunity doesnt present itself :(

Peepants2
12th December 2005, 07:30 PM
I've peed in a hotel room, but I didn't get it on sheets or anything. I peed on my boyfriend, but it was in a hotel room :)

whereisit
2nd January 2006, 09:21 PM
Off the balcony many times - also in the sauna's

fry666
3rd January 2006, 09:12 PM
the very first time I did a golden shower was in a hotel room in Charlestown, SC. I tried to do it on top of the guy who was lying on the bed, but felt really weird about it, so we ended up in the bathroom tub. When I finally let go it was a real rush and a total turn on.

4damski
5th January 2006, 12:02 PM
not in the room but on the bathroom floor after a few too many

mattkill69
5th January 2006, 04:01 PM
I would if I didn't like the place and had no intention of going back there, I'd stay there with a fake name and give them a fake address. :scratchch

4damski
6th January 2006, 02:53 AM
I must say, I'm not sure how i will feel about staying in a hotel next time, LOL

i_was_here
6th January 2006, 06:54 AM
Only by accident, waking up at night in an unfamiliar place can be dauting to some. Like I had to pee at 2:00 in the morning instead of turning on the bathroom light just walked over to the toilet and let loose. Trouble was the lid was still down, I didn't bother cutting off mid stream so I aimed down towards the drain and let it trickle down that.

Deeflux
6th January 2006, 08:48 PM
I love girls peeing anywhere they shouldnt just cos it is filthy, and yea ive done it a couple of times usually all over the wall....

zerocool
7th January 2006, 11:45 AM
i don't do something like that in hotels, because i don't want to have a room with pee from somebody else, too.

wetter78
8th January 2006, 07:42 PM
only in the shower, but without cleaning out

chucknorris1970
9th January 2006, 11:03 AM
I've done it on the balcony, never inside because i usually get banned from peeing at the pool..LOL!

jpwntswet
14th January 2006, 07:31 AM
My wife and I really messed up a bed in a hotel once. We felt bad so we left a nice tip and bundled up the sheets. Needless to say it was the night before check-out.

maribor20
14th January 2006, 04:38 PM
is it not weird to pee in bed, where you have to sleep afterwards ? I prefer to pee in the bathroom, in the shower or even on the floor

peelowthebelt8530
14th January 2006, 11:54 PM
never done it but it might be fun

399wash
15th January 2006, 07:09 AM
The Wife and I used to do a bit of W/S in motel rooms back when the kids were still at home, but we always took a plastic sheet and some towels with us so we didn't leave a mess for the maids.

speedy2428
25th January 2006, 01:09 AM
TonyUK1 TonyUK1:

"Other times, I like to pee a bit into my hand and on my chest as I masturbate...the feeling of rubbing while hot and wet is wonderful and I ususally cum quiklcy, making a lovely mix of pee and cum!"

You should make a movie of this...it would really turn me on.

blackgirllover
27th January 2006, 12:00 AM
I once stayed in a kind of condo, not exactly a hotel, but the size of a hotel rooml for six or seven weeks because I was studying in a different town and hadn't found a regular place yet.

I was kinda lonely there. I started peeing in the shower and on the bathroom floor on a regular basis. Made up for my sexual loneliness.

It was easy though since I was the one to clean up. I could never pee anywhere if others might notice the mess

skittles_luva_1980
27th January 2006, 04:22 AM
I have never full out peed in a hotel, I have let a few drops go here and there but I'm afraid to get caught. I wouldn't want to pay the bill either. So I just made little tiny puddles around the room, nothing major.

pplover
28th January 2006, 07:46 AM
I have never full out peed in a hotel, I have let a few drops go here and there but I'm afraid to get caught. I wouldn't want to pay the bill either. So I just made little tiny puddles around the room, nothing major.

That's so horny, leaving your scent around the room. I find the thought even hotter than a full out pee. Please give us some more details. Where did you make the puddles?

peepeeprincess
5th February 2006, 05:03 AM
wow this thread has got me so hot and bothered! omg!

mystery_man143
16th March 2006, 08:04 AM
Not my own story, but one I found a long time ago and one that ALWAYS gets me going. I don't know the author or I would give him/her credit...

Walking up the sink she pulled aside the fabric of her
transparent knickers and aimed her fleshy pussy lips over the sink rim. It only took a brief moment before Elisha had started to take a piss into the sink bowl. From her pussy lips shot a thick golden torrent of hot pee, crossing the short distance to the far sink wall where it proceeded to spray over the white ceramic surface. Splotches of golden piss bounced off in all directions whilst Elisha continued to use the sink for her toilet, spraying her golden urine out of her muff and into the ceramic bowl. A soft hissing and pattering sound rose from the sink whilst Elisha stood there busily relieving her golden rain out of her vagina watching whilst she urinated her relief out of her short curly haired cunt. After several more seconds of strongly squirting her pee into the sink bowl, Elisha closed her pussy lips shutting off her flow of golden wee.

By no means finished, she turned and grabbed her glass of water and drained the lot in one go. The she placed the tall glass down on the nearby stool. Parting her legs Elisha came to stand directly over the stool staring down as she aimed her pussy in the direction of the empty glass. Suddenly a soft pattering sound rose from between her legs as once again Elisha started to take another piss. This time her thick golden stream of gushing urine twisted in the air as it fell downwards to patter over the stool and the glass which slowly started to full as Elisha squirted more and more of her piss out of her pussy flaps and down to cover the stool with her twisting fountain of hot pussy pee.
Closing her pussy lips for the briefest of moments Elisha went to stand by the curtains lifting one of them up to her waiting muff where she wasted no time and instantly started to squirt out another flowing stream of her piss, this time showering the curtain held up to her muff with a deluge of gushing yellow pee.

The thickness of Elisha’s pee stream was beginning to diminish now as she came closer to exhausting her bladders supply of urine. Stopping her leak over the curtain she let the yellow stained fabric drop back to the wall. Not even moving away from the wall, Elisha dropped down into a squatting position over the floor where she once again resumed going to the toilet, this time squirting her pussy piss out over the carpet causing a growing damp stain to form on the fabric as she continued weeing. Slowly she began to finish her leak. Whilst she watched between her legs at the golden stream leaving her vagina, her golden shower began to wane and droop. Elisha managed once good last squirt of her hot yellow pee over the floor before she was done. Standing back up again she strode back to the bed and crawled up the covers enjoying the soft sensation of the sheets against her smooth body. Lying back she gazed at the ceiling wondering how long it would take before she was ready to pee again. She was desperate to cover as much of this hotel room with her hot piss before she had to leave in the morning.

Waking up Elisha realised that she was desperate for a pee. Throwing back the covers of the bed she ran across the room. Reaching the sink she quickly turned around and quickly lowered her bum cheeks down over the sink rim. She then inched her way forwards so her pussy lips hung suspended over the edge over the sink before taking great delight in sending a flowing stream of her hot piss down to the waiting floor. A long flowing stream of clear piss continued to escape Elisha’a pussy lips as she squatted over the sink, her pussy flaps parted to allow a long gushing stream of her piss to flow down to the carpeted floor below. A large damp stain on the floor continued to grow as Elisha kept on peeing, enjoying every second of her latest toilet. She was getting a massive thrill now as she continued squirting her piss out of her pussy flaps, down to cover the carpet with a puddle of her pee. After several long seconds of furious peeing over the floor, Elisha’s flowing fountain of clear warm pee began to diminish. Taking one last squirt over the carpet, Elisha proceeded to climb down from the sink where she had been perching whilst she pissed over the floor.

The very same night Elisha opened the same window and this time proceeded to stick bum buttocks out over the ledge using the window edges to support herself. Once her pussy was hanging out of the window Elisha started to take a pee. From her pussy lips started to issue a thin stream of golden pee; her piss shower falling directly downwards to patter in the bushes below. This was good fun Elisha thought whilst she continued pissing out of the window. She wondered if anybody below would see her golden fountain as it squirted out of her pussy and fell to the ground below. She could just imagine somebody opening the window and looking up to see her nude bum cheeks hanging out of the window and witness also, the golden spray of urine leaving her cunt whilst she relieved herself. After several more seconds of hot piss gushing from her pussy lips, Elisha finished her wee. Pulling herself back into her room she closed the window. Crossing to the table she poured herself another glass of champagne. The bubbles were intoxicating and the more she drank the more she wanted to pee.

Elisha loved taking naughty pees when she was under the influence of alcohol. The feeling of relief as her piss squirted out of her pussy, the warm sensation her pee made as it rushed past her thighs onto her chosen pee spot. There were not many places Elisha had not used to take a toilet and she was always trying to think of new places she could take her pussy for a piss. Lying back on the bed she rubbed herself over the sheets trying to gain inspiration for her next piss. Already the champagne was seeping into her bladder filling her up ready for her next naughty pee.

Ten minutes later Elisha had enough pee in her ready for another piss. Picking up her dressing gown she threw it on. Her next pee would be her naughtiest yet she decided sliding open the rooms main door. Peeking out she found the hotel corridor to be deserted which was no real surprise considering the late time. Sneaking out she looked around for a suitable place to take a quick piss before fleeing back to her room. Inspiration took her as she spied a tray laid with a plate and the remains of a finished meal. Quickly she made her way over to the tray. Then she lifted up her dressing gown to reveal her wide nude buttocks and the short triangle of matted curly pubic hairs which made up her pussy. Squatting down over the tray her bum cheeks almost touching the door, Elisha started to have her pee. Instantly a little tickle of champagne coloured piss began to squirt out of her pussy lips and spray over the metal tray and its contents. Hot piss splattered across the tray as Elisha squatted over it, honey coloured urine streaming out of her pussy and spraying downwards. Peeing in the corridor like this was a gorgeous thrill so after peeing for another couple of seconds of the tray and its contents, Elisha decided it was time to try pissing elsewhere. Standing up from the now piss covered tray Elisha made her way to the stairwell. Peering over the edge she could see all the way to the bottom. Listening intently Elisha could hear a sound so she decided it would be safe to do what followed next. Hoisting her gown up from around her midriff she positioned her pussy so that it faced outwards between two posts in the railing. Then, with her beautifully rounded bum cheeks facing the hallway, she started to take a piss. Golden pee instantly sprang from her pussy lips and arched outwards raining into the open air above the stairwell before forming a cascading fountain of hot piss flowing downwards between the stairs. She had no idea when the fist of her piss started to patter across the lobby floor, but she didn’t care. The sense of freedom and naughtiness she was getting from pissing down the stairwell was orgasmic.

Elisha was still pissing hard out through the balcony railing when suddenly a shout came from the lobby several floors below. The shock instantly stopped her piss in mid flow. Her pussy lips closed and she found herself shaking with the shock of discovery. What would she say if the hotel staff caught her? Maybe they would examine her room and discovered the piss stains on the carpet or the tell tale yellow markings on the curtain she had earlier relived herself over. Dropping her dressing gown she dashed back to her room and quietly but quickly shut the door behind her. Dropping down into a squatting position over the floor she found her shaking nerves were making her need to resume peeing again. She had all ready made several pee stains over the floor so she decided one more wouldn’t make any difference, so whilst listening at the door for the sounds of a search party, Elisa parted her legs and began to spray the carpet with a deluge of piss out of her pussy. The soft hissing sound of her pee landing on the carpet was enough to deaden the sounds coming from the hallway. Still pissing for all she was worth over the carpet between her legs, Elisha listened to the sounds of people running up the stairs. Heavy footsteps started up the hallway towards her door and she was desperately afraid that the sound of her toilet over the carpet would be audible through the door. Desperately she tried to halt her wee over the floor but her nerves were too shot to control her pissing. The sensation of relief continued to fill in her bladder whilst her golden pee stream splayed over the carpet. Little yellow droplets of piss were bouncing around the spot where her main stream of pee was landing and a growing damp stain continued to mark the scene of her toilet over the floor. She prayed desperately that they wouldn’t start knocking on people’s doors. If they did, they would instantly see the piss puddle on the floor, one that she was still making by the second with the copious flow of yellow piss flowing out of her vagina.

Suddenly the footsteps stopped two doors down and somebody knocked heavily on the door accompanied by a muffled comment. The tray! Elisha suddenly remembered the tray she had just being peeing over in the hallway. What a stroke of luck. The hotel staff had seen the tray covered all over with cooling piss and assumed that the occupant of the room had taken the liberty all over the food before dumping it outside their doorway. The feeling of relief at this calmed the butterflies in her stomach allowing her to stop herself from doing any more piss over the floor. Standing up she decided that now would be a good time for a shower which she hurriedly went to prepare. At the end of her wash however, she pulled back the shower curtain and proceeded to send a stream of yellow pee all over the bathroom floor.

koko_
21st March 2006, 09:55 PM
i pee in hotel rooms because i don't have to clean the mess :D

mystery_man143
30th March 2006, 08:39 AM
If you ever can, get a hotel room with wheelchair access for the shower. These usually have no tub and just a drain in the middle of bathroom floor for the shower water to run off in. You can piss all over the bathroom, literally anywhere, and just run the shower to clean it up. This is for those people that want to try it but are afraid of getting caught with the mess by hotel staff.

leaky_one
13th April 2006, 11:27 AM
Oh yes.... in between a gap in the furniture. On the carpet under the bin. Into the bin. Over a magazine on the table top. Over the floor. On the towels. In the sink and shower cubicle........... FANTASTIC FUN!!

bigboobs1959
18th April 2006, 01:14 AM
Omigod! This is my fantasy... to pee in bed and to just walk away and not have to clean up my own mess, especially in a king size bed where I could get away from the wetness while still there.

I could not do it, however, to the hotel staff or the visitors who use the room next. :eek:

399wash
19th April 2006, 12:49 AM
This all seems really inconsiderate.

I agree that leaving a mess for the staff to clean is inconsiderate, but for those using a motel for w/s privacy, a plastic sheet and some towels allow you to have wet sex and take your mess with you without leaving a mess for the staff.

simply_2_pee
19th April 2006, 01:07 AM
only ever had pee fun in a hotel a couple of times but always with a guy! i havent had the urge to have any by myself yet!

but it was a good experience! but always made sure we didnt make a mess (although my aim as i held the guy wasnt the best...... but we were in the bathroom so not so bad!)! when it can to peeing whilest on the bed always made sure we were laying on a towel so it didnt get thru to the sheets....... not just so that we didnt get in trouble but also cos we needed to sleep in the bed that nite! lol

doublebass2001
19th April 2006, 01:56 AM
I was in a hotel room getting ready to go out. I was walking around the room naked and I got a alittle turned on for some reason. Maybe being naked in a strange place did it for me. later on that night after a few drinks in the resident bar I went up to the shower for a bit of solo wetness. It was great because I had been holding it in for ages and there was loads of pee. I don't think I would use the bed though. I don't think its fair on those who aren't into the fetish having to clean up

Eclipse16
19th April 2006, 08:08 AM
I definatley have peed in weird places in a hotel room like on the balcony or the bathroom floor, but I've never had the guts to pee in the bed.

tjs1313
20th April 2006, 05:39 AM
I have not peed in the bed, put I have done it on the carpet near the bed. I will pee the bed next time I am in a hotel

jesseandrews
20th April 2006, 08:53 AM
i hotel rooms i've only peed in placed that would not create messes -- on tiled floors (in bathrooms or kitchen areas) and in the bathtub. I think I'd be too scared of getting caught. but with the right female? maybe ...

kbnisse
1st August 2006, 04:34 PM
i have peed my underwear in the bathroom, and left the dirty clothes behind

cblezgurl
1st August 2006, 09:34 PM
I've peed on a hotel bed more than once. The most recent time, I met a couple on the internet who was looking for a pee pee threesome. We met at a local inn and rented a room with a king bed. We all ended up pee peeing all over each other on the bed and it was soaked by the time we were done. (We had plenty of alchohol and 420).

I didn't know if we got fined or not, because I didn't pay for the room. We did leave a $60 tip though, so that might have helped.

mtskinny
2nd August 2006, 08:01 PM
I've peed on a hotel bed more than once. The most recent time, I met a couple on the internet who was looking for a pee pee threesome. We met at a local inn and rented a room with a king bed. We all ended up pee peeing all over each other on the bed and it was soaked by the time we were done. (We had plenty of alchohol and 420).

Excellent story cblezgurl. Did you guys piss anywhere else in the room ? I love taking my first piss of the day on the carpet of a hotel room; of course, I spread it around a bit --- never piss'ed the bed, but have pissed on the drapes, carpet, desk and walls of a hotel room.

aaaa1
2nd August 2006, 08:25 PM
i peed on the bed and floor a couple of times during my stays at hotels.

verytan
3rd August 2006, 01:01 AM
Dick: Like to set a glass down on the carpet step back several paces and piss into it until it gets full, then drink it. So what if a little gets on the carpet.

Sarah:
while I'm watching Dick I just like to squat and mark that we have been there.

Recently while we were in Reno Nv for 3 nights I left my bladder-full in the jacuzzi each morning with the stopper closed.

goldengallon1
3rd August 2006, 04:09 AM
I've posted several replys on this subject, but then I have so many to tell. Once on a long road trip I checked into a motel and as usual got a 6 pack of beer to drink while I was in my room. When I started to feel the "pressure" on my bladder telling me to empty it I started looking for a "stimulating'"place to piss. I lifted up the bedspread and discovered a hole in the fabric covering the springs under the bed. That's all I needed, I slid my dick into the hole and had a long wet piss into the middle of the springs. It, of course, ran out of the bottom of the bed as fast as I could piss it in., creating a carpet soaking puddle on the floor under the bed. Not obvious to the cleaning staff, but I knew it was there when I checked out the next morning. Later as I drove down the highway, I was wondering if when it dried, the room would smell of piss and no one would know where the odor was coming from.

drew3333
21st August 2006, 08:51 PM
I have always enjoyed my pee encounters in hotel/motel rooms, but out of consideration to both future guests and the housekeeping staff, I have always cleaned up following "play".

peepeejess87
24th August 2006, 11:17 PM
I love pissing on hotel floors and furniture,specially carpets. I usually find that most of the evidence has gone in the morning. I rarely piss in the bed,i dont fancy receiving a bill for a new matress. One of my naughty tricks hen i was younger was pissing in the corridors but with todays surveillance cameras i dontdo that too often.

Kuj80
25th August 2006, 02:56 AM
I peed in that hotel bed... accidentally. :confused: My boyfriend and me were kind of drunk and when I woke up, it was all wet. Well, we didn't give a damn about it, it was our last day in that hotel. :D

roxy427
28th August 2006, 04:24 AM
I have peed in hotels many times. I love peeing as I walk aroung the room and with a partner we have both peed the bed many times. I've never been caught. I think the trick is to drink lots of water. This way there is no color ( you're peeing clear) and no odor.

gshower69
28th August 2006, 06:49 AM
I don't get many chances to stay in a hotel but when I do I take full advantage of it and pee a little on everything in the room. I love to pee in the cofee pot the moring I check out.

leozP
28th August 2006, 11:22 AM
Some years ago I used to meet a young lady (escort) at a hotel for pee fun. It would start with her standing on the edge of the bath and me sitting there receiving a good soaking. Followed by some fun on the bed on a waterproof sheet. No sex, very little contact, just lots of pee. I have never met anyone else who could pee so much or so far. she could lie on the floor and pee on the ceiling and the wall at the other side of the room at the same time.

buckup
12th September 2006, 02:38 AM
i used to be scared to try, but then i realized an easy way to avoid those dreaded credit card charges for damages. every day before i left my room for work, i'd fold up a bath towel and stick it in my boxers. makeshift diaper! a while later, when i'd had my fun, i'd soak the towels in the sink and leave them in the tub. by the time i got home, i had a fresh set ready for soaking.
the last three times i've stayed in hotels for buisness, i've tried the 'heavy drinking' thing. lots of water=clear, almost odorless pee, right? of course!
i just put on my sweats on the last night and pissed wherever i pleased. sofa chair, fold-out bed, the mattress, various carpet spots, the desk, the air conditioner, and sitting on the curtains.
oh, memories! i hope i get to head out of state soon...

stex713
12th September 2006, 07:57 PM
i usually pee in the floor in a corner gets me turned on knowing i have marked it

chubbynorfolkbird42
12th September 2006, 11:33 PM
Hi. Yeah, I'm not to daring, but one time after a night out, my now ex-partner and I booked a hotel room. fuelled by a few glasses of wine, then lots of water to make me feel like peeing, I sat in the cushiony chair at the writing desk in the hotel room and totally soaked it thru. Had to check out xtra early cos of it.

MrAnderson1
13th September 2006, 05:38 AM
I find the idea daring and risky, and while one can get a thrill out of it, it'd be a bit hard to explain this when you get weird stares from all of those hotel cleaners.

goldengallon1
14th September 2006, 04:31 AM
I find the idea daring and risky, and while one can get a thrill out of it, it'd be a bit hard to explain this when you get weird stares from all of those hotel cleaners.
All you have to do is be careful where you piss. I usually move the chest of drawers out away from the wall and let go behind it, then move it back. Under the bed is always a good place too, or between the mattress and spring mattress on the bed. These places won't be found out until someone reports the pee smell in the room. Probably many days (and many occupants) later. They won't have a clue who did it. that in itself is kind if exciting.

kjb_79
14th September 2006, 07:09 AM
never done it but have thought about just pissing all over the place, except the bed though, have to sleep on that. i have pissed on the mirror about the sink at work though, wiped it up when i was done and sprayed so the next person in woldnt smell anything

MuskMinx
14th September 2006, 08:27 AM
My boyfriend and i have pissed on one another in the tub at your local seedy motel. even though we arent messy, we still run the shower an extra long time and touch the tiles a lot, frowning. I mean, im sure it rinses clean , but im worried about smell, staining, maybe? I think im paranoid. Everyone pees in the motel tub, right?

franck44
14th September 2006, 07:06 PM
Yes, I like this very much.
Peeing in Hotel bed is a real pleasure, and this is nice because you don't have to clean anything after.
Just I am taking care to pay cash to prevent any later charge from them.

Franck

bigguy57
15th September 2006, 07:02 AM
I've let loose with my g.f. all over the place in the bathroom, then used a few towels to wipe it up, ran the towels under the water to hide the color... done!

bierschiffer
15th September 2006, 11:36 AM
one time I went to a hotel room with a one night stand which had actually two beds. we had fun drinking lots of beer being on one bed and after a while I had to take a hard piss so I told the guy I would urinate on him now. he said "lets go to the bathroom" then but I said "no I want to piss on that fucking bed". he said "o.k." and I let go. this night we totally soaked the ned by pissing each three or four times. great fun because it was not mine :-) Later on I also took a big shit right on a big pillow. when I left I told him I hoped he wouldnt get any problems next morning and he said he didn't think so. still hope he was right! :-)

chef2pee
8th October 2006, 08:33 PM
Whenever I'm in a hotel room I always piss. Usually I will prop myself up between the bed and the wall and stream into my mouth which I let spill out and all over the floor.

will_try_nethin
17th October 2006, 09:47 PM
it is the best place to have fun times, once had my cock in fiance's cunt when pissed, couldn't be fucked to move so went in her, messy

scally74
28th October 2006, 06:15 PM
I stopped at Butlins once and the mattreses had a plastic sheet covering them, obviously for the kids! I took advantage of this and one night just pissed in bed with my underpants on. It made me real horny and finished it off with a wank!

pee_fantasy87
5th November 2006, 07:16 PM
Me and some friends stayed at a hotel during Mardi Gras and we were all totally wasted and a few of us needed to pee really badly and the bathroom was being occupied so we just all squatted on the floor and went right to it. Great feeling!!!

atlantic
5th November 2006, 08:28 PM
the advantage in a hotel it is that it is not necessary to wash… but this represents for me a lack of respect for the personnel of cleaning.

Hotbabe2u
5th November 2006, 08:31 PM
I have done this once when i stayed in this old hotel room that never had a bathroom in it.I peed on the floor and also in the bed a few times. :)

chute911
5th November 2006, 09:51 PM
I quite like pissing in the sink in hotels. best bit is that if you piss on the carpet they just don't seem to notice.

cyberdude101
14th November 2006, 12:10 PM
1 time i went to a hotel room and i got very bad service so i felt they deserve for me to pee all over the room just say im not staying there again

paula1
14th November 2006, 12:25 PM
I travel frequently with work and spend a lot of nights chatting on this site...well, one thing leads to another and suddenly there is a puddle at my feet. :p

I am always careful to make sure it is dark carpet, though.

Frank84
14th November 2006, 02:18 PM
I would love to book a hotel room with a girl for the pure purpose of just wetting everything. it would have to be a rather crappy one to get away with it tho! :D

Imagine the fun tho. I envy all of you who have had this pleasure :eek:

mikt1
14th November 2006, 11:12 PM
we girl and i were only peeing in hotel sinks but never in the bed. mhhh.. but i think we have to do this in future... :scratchch

BiffRufus
5th December 2006, 03:12 AM
I might have to open a hotel and let you all stay in it and pee wherever you want. What an idea! I haven't gotten to do anything in a hotel yet but you better believe the carpet, chairs, couches and everything (except the bed) would get soaked. I don't want to pee on the bed because people have to sleep there, but everything else is fair game!

ontario_2005
5th December 2006, 04:02 AM
My wife did this on a trip we were on in Baltimore. The first evening we were having sex and she just let go on the bed. The next day she squated over my face. All in all, a good couple of days. Any no charges from the hotel!

sassy_lassy88
12th December 2006, 03:48 AM
I do a little pee play each time I go to a hotel, but (like you) I try not to go to extremes. Mostly cause I know someone else will be cleaning it up and they more than likely wont be into the fetish lol. But I do like to have a little fun!

smowksta
12th December 2006, 03:44 PM
ive peed the bed a few times in hotel! i was on holiday a felt as its not my bed ill pee it and got so turned on by it i peed around the bathroom as well

stlfffun
12th December 2006, 04:21 PM
I have peed in motel/hotel rooms many times, inclduding at a very fancy nudist resort in Tampa, Fla. I usually lay down and pee on myself on he floor or in the bath tub, but I have also stood on a chair and peed on the mirror...

TonyMontana
12th December 2006, 04:41 PM
I have always wanted to piss in hotel in the bed, but have never dared yet... But have been pissing with my GF in the shower, while I was on the floor. The walls in that Hotel were very thin, and there were old couple staying in next room. Next morning they gave us strange looks, I believe they heard everything we did...

But I was always curious, any of you have found hidden cams in hotel rooms? Knowing that people do so many kinky things in hotel rooms, do you thing that hotel owners have never tried to see that? I know it illegal, but still...

pissy_wet_dick
13th December 2006, 09:53 PM
i peed all over the room i was in and the maid cleaned it up and never repoted nething. wewll she kinda like me so..i guess that's why she cleaned it up neway

wet again
17th December 2006, 01:21 AM
Every chance I get.Especially if in the room alone.But not always.

iceboy25
17th December 2006, 03:16 AM
happened once by accident, we had been out partying pretty good and were pretty well done by the time we made it back to the hotel room, my girlfriend passed out on the bed, so I got cleaned up and joined her. In the middle of the night woke up to a warm feeling realizing that I was peeing, remember very drunk, in the morning my girlfriend woke me up all apologetic and saying that she would call the front desk, I told her not to as it was mine, yet she insisted it was her wettness, apparently we had both peed the bed that night, the hotel staff were great about it, probably happens more than you think

jaderachael87
17th December 2006, 07:03 AM
I have wet several hotel beds in my time!

yxcvbnm
17th December 2006, 10:43 PM
I it I am doing this way:

Shift aside bed from places where normally states. There can curat on carpet and to the towel. Namely sadly and several times. Then arrange bed on original place. Towels in shower room a little wash, to the stroke become dry. Wet place below bed isn't see. A feel it will till in a day or two, but while already there will more guest. On you stand away.

(sorry for my english, i beginner)

likeit2
18th December 2006, 02:44 AM
I've tried this on a couple occasions, but I never go to extremes like peeing the bed. I've tried walking around the hotel room naked and just dribling as I walk -- that's a turn on. Just leaking a little here and there, but never making a noticeable puddle.

I remember several years ago seeing one of the "news magazines", 20/20, primetime, etc, I don't remember which one; doing a piece on the "cleanliness" of hotel rooms. One of the things they did involved a special light that illuminated urine marks. Many of the room at many different hotels showed urine on lots of the furniture, carpets, drapes, etc. The one I remember most was the marks that were found high up the walls, and I kept asking myself."How could that have gotten way up there?" I never realized that there were so many out there who enjoy peeing on stuff until I found this forum. As for me, I would hate to see my wife waste her nectar on something as unappreciative as a wall or carpet, when I make a much better receipient. :p

grebnit
5th January 2007, 06:45 PM
On our honeymoon I had my wife pee on the floor of the room. We were both totally shit faced & didn't care.

jussipee
6th January 2007, 04:46 AM
My wife usually pees on me, when we are in hotel, in hotel bath tub or shower corner, then I take shower and we go to bed to have sex.

Almost always she squarts in hotelroom bed when she gets her orgasm. It is very good, because never need to clean it up, cleaninglady does it for us... Sometimes get strnge looks from them, but, oh well, who cares... :D

8_BaLL1
6th January 2007, 05:46 PM
Two words: Ice Buckets.

They are kind enough to provide convenient waterproof containers, so why not take advantage. I hate it when I wake up in the middle of the night to pee and have to turn the lights on to find my way across a strange floorplan, so I came up with a more pleasant solution. I just leave the ice bucket on the nightstand, and then when I wake up, I sit on the edge of the bed or put it on the floor and squat over it to relieve myself.

that sounds nasty and nice :)

good idea!

so long
8B

badnetmonkey9
16th January 2007, 07:22 AM
This is why they take your credit card imprint!!! Maybe they'd like to have fun with your Visa like you had fun with their room!

natalie84
24th January 2007, 05:05 AM
i try to challenge myself to not pee in the toilet in a hotel....usually this means the sink or ice bucket or sometimes the bed....

Warm_Lemonade_4_Me
24th January 2007, 07:03 AM
My first golden shower was in a motel room. I went on to get and give several at that place.

Once, on a particularly active night, besides preading around plenty of jizz, we both gave and got two showers, so there were 4 bladders full off pee in that room. All the towels and sheets had been drenched in pee. :-) We threw the sheets and towels in the shower and wet them down with running water, and turned the A/C up high before we left, to get rid of the smell.

And we turned the mattress over. :-)

I never got anything added to my credit card. They can't actually fine you for peeing, but they can bill you for damage. But I would guess it's hard to prove, and something they dont do unless the damage is severe.

A friend that's been in the hotel business for years tells me that when someone wets the bed, they just turn over the mattress, since it's not worth the hassle of accussing someone of being a bed wetter.

drw60a
25th January 2007, 06:08 AM
At fitzgeralds casino in Vegas my wife and I stayed there a few months ago. they gave us 2 beds and we totally soaked the bedding and allthe towels we could get onthe second bed. (We are careful not to damage the mattresses.) mmmmmmmmmmm so nice..............

debcre789
26th January 2007, 12:30 PM
Never done it on the carpet or anything but you get these 'wetrooms' across europe which are fantastic!

Miisa
26th January 2007, 03:13 PM
Once I peed in hotels bathroom. I sit on the floor and I peed everywhere:)

mtskinny
30th January 2007, 06:15 PM
Once I peed in hotels bathroom. I sit on the floor and I peed everywhere:)

excellent... I also love the carpet ! nothing like sitting back on the carpeting and letting it rip ! love the sound when it hits the carpeting.

jack_a_lack
31st January 2007, 06:11 PM
I am rarely alone in a hotel room, but when I have been...I take full advantage. I like the "marking my spot" idea. I walk around and pee in a few spots, just dribbling so not to make a huge puddle. I haver never thought of the ice bucket, so that is a damn good idea.

I took some towels from the bathroom and laid them out on the couch, I had my computer with me so I watched some downloaded porn I had and jerked off on to the towels, and of course, after you cum, you always have to pee. So, I laid naked on the bed massaging my balls for a while till I really had to pee. I walked over to the couch where the towel sat with wet spots and globs of cum on it and started to pee on the towel. Knowing it would soak through onto the couch, I sprayed the pee out all over the place. Stopped and walked around the room and peed more, here and there. After about two hours, I put my boxers back on and jacked off again with a sock over my cock, and right before I cummed, I put my cock back into my boxers and rubbed it till I cummed inside my boxers...laid there again for a bit like that. I walked into the shower after a bit, with my boxers still on and pissed in my wet cum stained boxers, now pee soaked. It was amazing. Someday, I want to see a girl masturbate and get her panties all wet with her pussy juice, then pee in them....that would be totally hot!!

jcyi11
31st January 2007, 08:16 PM
I took a piss off a 6 story balcony before at a hotel

eepeep
31st January 2007, 11:17 PM
not the bed no. but allways in the bathroom. has to be done.

greece is especially good as most hotels are tiled throughout, and have a drain in the floor!

i need to get back out there, got my own athens girl ;]

viciousmonkey
1st February 2007, 02:08 AM
i've pissed off the side of a bed onto the floor once cuz i was too drugged up to get off the bed. other than that its just balconys and bathroom floors, dont wanna get any charges on my card.

barnsleyguy1012
4th February 2007, 07:53 PM
My girlfriend and i are only 19 so we often go to hotels to get away from parents and since iv got her into peeing and drinking mine its the best place to do it wether it be the toilet shower bath floor or bed , we prefer to do the best pissin in the bath so its all on our bodys n not soaked in the bed but iv forced her to piss on me 1st thing in the morning on the bed in 3/4 hotels big named ones too in the uk never had anything charged or said but my gf soaks the bed with her ability to squirt anyway but hotels rule for peein iv not been charged so go out and do it...how much does it cost for a clean sheet anyway!?

sweetmonte44
5th February 2007, 07:07 AM
oh yeah. i think it's one of the best places to do it. wetting the bed or just letting it go as I walk is the best.

tmwetter3
6th February 2007, 02:41 AM
Always in bathrooms, sitting in the middle of the floor, or standing with my legs crossed and feeling it puddle and spread all down my legs and around me.

I've always really wanted to do more but haven't really come that close-
I started to piss my pants once whilst sitting on my bed masturbating but I felt too worried about being fined so made my way to the bathroom- tho the piss running through my hands trying to keep it in felt sooooo good

SmilinBare
7th February 2007, 11:20 PM
Jeez...it'd be one thing if the people who have to CLEAN hotel/motel rooms got paid well...but they don't! So, if you're gonna pee on the bed and on the carpet, I would HOPE you'd leave a VERY generous tip. Chances are, the person who is cleaning up after you is NOT into watersports like we all are.

I've only peed in the toilet and all over the walls of the shower/tub area in a hotel/motel room. And, whether I do that or not, I ALWAYS leave a generous tip for the person who cleans hotel rooms for a living.

Easy_T
6th September 2007, 04:33 PM
I've peed in the sinks and bathtubs and bathroom floors. I also like to move furniture and leave big puddles on the carpet. I like to pee on the walls and in the curtains too. I've also opened up a drawer in the dresser and pissed into it. One of the hottest times I was in a bathroom in the lobby of a big resort kind of hotel and they had little ashtrays built into the top of the toilet paper dispenser. Needless to say I couldn't resist filling the ashtray up with my pee. I always have to masturbate immediately after, so where there's a pee stain there's usually a cum stain close by.

ephus24
6th September 2007, 07:40 PM
i get turned on doing the same thing. it feels naughty peeing where you're not supposed to, and being in a hotel makes it that much easier to do

reneezworld69
12th September 2007, 10:20 PM
About a year and a half ago, I was staying at a hotel room for a work-related conference and was in one of those wild and kinky moods and wanted to have one of my sessions where I pee while I'm masturbating. I remember all of the details because I had e-mailed a story about it to a dear friend of mine right after it happened...

I checked everything out first. The carpet was so thin that it would dry out quickly. The mattress was the type that had a water resistant (but not water PROOF cover) on it. I had brought a fan in because I like to sleep with some white noise (and I realized that the fan could also be used to help the area to dry out). I had been hydrating myself more than usual to be absolutely 100% sure that pee was as diluted as possible. And the walls were covered in that cheap water resistant wallpaper.

I was on the bed closest to the wall and the bathroom. I actually decided to try to keep the bed dry, so I laid out a pile of towels on the floor in the small space between the bed and the wall – and put a couple of towels underneath me on the bed. I laid back on the bed, but I actually had my feet up on the wall. In other words, I was sitting on the edge of the bed facing the wall, I laid the top half of body down on the bed, and my legs were higher than my head with my feet planted against the wall.

I actually stayed in that position for the first half of my session – literally squirting my pee onto the wall for more than an hour. When I'd pee especially hard, it would splatter everywhere, but it was extremely diluted so it was basically just water. But once when I peed really hard like that, with my legs up in the air the way they were, I actually peed straight up into the air by mistake – which I thought was fun, so as I kept peeing I tried to position it perfectly straight up into the air, but only succeeded in peeing all over myself and the bed in the process...oops. :o

I stayed in this contorted position peeing onto the wall and onto the floor for quite a while. I was actually enjoying the sound as I would spray onto the wall. But I changed my mind for two reasons: (1) my back started to hurt and I was feeling light headed, so it had gotten physically uncomfortable and (2) the bed was already getting wet, so who was I kidding???

So I repositioned myself, with all the pillows behind me as I sat up against the wall at the head of the bed. This was MUCH more comfortable. I had left the wettest towels on the floor and even wiped down the wall with one of them (which I poured some water on first to help clean the wall off). But any of the towels that were still dry enough came up onto the bed with me. All of the sheets and blankets came off the bed entirely, except the bottom sheet beneath me. I had created an area where the towels would soak up a lot of what came out, but I only had half the towels I would normally use. And I knew once those got wet, they'd soak right through to the bed. But for whatever reason, I was totally 100% comfortable with what I was doing. In some ways, I was even more comfortable than I am at home, because I knew that this wasn't my own room that I was messing up. I know it's bad, but the classic "it's just a rental" attitude kicked in (although I was still careful in many respects because I didn't want to be rude).

And I went for it for more than another hour! Since I had some toys with me and I was so comfortable, I masturbated for nearly three hours in total. I lost count, but during that time I think I had about 20 orgasms (10-12 individual "events," but a few of those orgasms that were multiples with one right after the other). I emptied a full bladder three times in conjunction with an orgasm. And I probably peed…dozens of times in between? I was just letting it out whenever the urge hit me – even if I'd only pee for a second or two. By the end, I was exhausted and the bed was SOAKED.

Cleaning up was more challenging than usual. I poured some water on the area of the floor where I had been peeing the most – just to help dilute anything that was still in my urine. And then I blotted up the water with one of the towels. I stripped the bed and took that bottom sheet into the shower with me, along with all of the towels. I kept the bed stripped, with the fan facing the bed and the area of the floor where I had been peeing and let it air out all night long (I just slept in the other bed). Shockingly, everything was dry by morning and I didn't really notice a smell at all - just a slight sweaty/musky smell. I actually made the bed before I left the room so it wouldn't leave this huge mess for housekeeping when they came by.

And since it was a strange place and I had to pee throughout the night from drinking so much water, I just kept the plastic garbage can by the bed. I would roll over, sit up at the edge of the bed, hold this plastic garbage can between my legs, pee until I was done, put the garbage can down, wipe my pussy off with the edge of the sheet, and roll over back into bed. I think I did that six times in the middle of the night. Hey, it worked! ;)

- Renee

piss_geek
13th September 2007, 04:14 PM
My ex and I went on a vacation together three years ago--fantastic. We stayed in a single hotel for a week, with the "do not disturb" sign out, and since there were two beds, we used one for sleeping and the other for pissing. None of that "toilet" crap ;)

We probably pissed on that bed 4 times a day combined for a week...by the time we left, it was completely soaked. However, I had paid cash, and as it was an older hotel in the wilderness, I didn't give up any personal information other than my age...if it was newer and I had to pay credit card, I wouldn't have done it.

Our favorite thing to do during that week was to stand against the wall away from the bed and aim towards it...we would have two golden streams arcing towards the bed at a 10 foot distance. We taped one session, but the camera didn't focus--the video was ruined :(

Jack4611
14th September 2007, 09:26 PM
I dont think I have ever been to a hotel and not peed there. Usually when I piss in hotels, I do it all over, not just in the bathroom or in the bed. I almost always do it in the hotel bed, I walk around naked in the room and piss as I walk, leaving puddles here and there, and if I am lucky enough to get a hotel room that has a balcony to it, I usually got out there right after I wake up, and piss of the balcony as I read a newspaper or eat those cheap-ass continental breakfasts.

alex216
6th October 2007, 11:24 PM
had a girl in hotel room at my mates wedding, during sex she squated over me whilst i lay on the bed peeing all over my dick and chest, it was great never got a bill either. :D

jfw123
9th October 2007, 07:47 PM
I go away with work quite a lot and love peeing in the rooms where i stay! Especially the carpet, couch & bed!

Babygirl
10th October 2007, 06:54 PM
One time i have peed in a hotel on the carpet because i was very drunk and could not reach the toilet so i have made a big puddle hihi

Bye xxx

MissPissyPants
2nd November 2007, 01:29 PM
LOL I'm going to post an experience about hotel/motel rooms. It's not really to do with peeing, but it was incredibly erotic but embarrassing at the same time!! :o

My Darling and I were booked into a very exclusive bed and breakfast beach cabin.... spa and all, champagne and chocolates on arrival, everything you could ever ask for....

Anyway, I digress :rolleyes:

When planning this surprise weekend getaway with my man, I packed some designer-made chocolate dipping sauce and a punnet of fresh juicy strawberries - to present after the romantic sharing of the spa, with champagne, soft music all by candlelight... *Missy now sighs, just reminiscing*

Anyway, from the spa we ventured into the kingsize bed, crisp white sheets and we actually had the soft and subtle smell of our aromatic oils burning also...

It was while we were still fresh from the spa, champagne bubbles tickling our noses and us cuddling on that gigantic fresh, clean bed, that I decided I would introduce the chocolate dipping sauce and strawberries......

Well, what fun we had! :D I started the proceedings and poured a little of the chocolate sauce on My Darling's very erect "manhood", popped a deliciously sweet strawberry into my mouth, and then went down on him - licking off the chocolate sauce and sucking on my strawberry and sucking on that gloriously rock-hard manhood of his... How erotic it was. Then, he decided to make use of the sauce and the strawberries.... My clean-shaved pussy was drizzled with that chocolate sauce and a strawberry was ever-so-gently partly inside my pussy.

He then took great delight in nibbling that partly inserted strawberry drizzled with chocolate sauce from my pussy.... How erotic for both of us!

This "play" honestly did continue for just soooo long... And after all the eating of the chocolate-coated genitalia with strawberries added for good measure, we did actually make love that was just so erotic, so intense... so beautiful....

But!!! The only trouble was, next morning, once we arose out of bed, those crisp white sheets were covered in red (strawberry juice) and brown (chocolate sauce) smears everywhere!! :duck:

My Darling and I knew what made those stains, but I still, to this day, wonder what the cleaning/laundry staff thought what those stains were!! :o

Anayumi
18th November 2007, 05:45 AM
I had a piss all over my hotel room while I was staying in Minnesota for a weekend.
Pissed everywhere. The bed, couch, floor, walls, everything.
But I made sure to leave a hefty tip ;D

bruin12345
18th November 2007, 01:11 PM
I stayed in a ropey hotel in Seattle once. The staff were so rude I decided to get my own back with a pee session.

First off I kneeled on the floor with my arms and head resting on the bed. I let some pee go through my boxers onto the carpet. I couldn't see where it was going but I could feel it running down my leg.

Then I stood against the wall and peed up it a little, not loads so it would make a mark but enough to see it splash everywhere.

Looking for ideas saw I could kneel on the drawers and pee out of the window! It was fun as it splashed 3 floors down into a back alley.

Finally I was really turned on and so I dared myself to open the drawer and pee in that! It was a real kick.

Afterwards I cleaned up and there was nothing left to see.

I think half the fun is finding new places to pee, and the naughtyness of peeing where you aren't meant to!

(By the way, any women into this drop me a mail if you want to chat or swap pics!)

B.

MissPissyPants
18th November 2007, 01:21 PM
Hmmmmm!! :scratchch I think I actually enjoyed my experience more than just merely peeing willy-nilly! :D :duck:

bruin12345
18th November 2007, 01:54 PM
Yeah it's good to have a partner there too. Plus I didn't have any chocolate or strawberries to hand!

MissPissyPants
18th November 2007, 01:57 PM
Yeah it's good to have a partner there too. Plus I didn't have any chocolate or strawberries to hand!

LOL bruin, well just keep it in mind next time!!! ;) It does make for some wonderful fun!! :D

bruin12345
6th December 2007, 04:23 PM
Oh, remembered another hotel pee story...

There was one place where I tried a distance challenge. I lay on the bathroom floor and peed up and across into the bath and sink! I could make both, but as the pressure dropped it mainly went on the floor! A bit of a mess but was lots of fun!

(BTW - Any women into swapping similar stories or pics / vids drop me a mail)

pantstain
6th December 2007, 10:29 PM
I once spent a few days in a cheap hotel in Zurich. The first night there, I wet the bed pretty nicely. After coming back from a walk the next day, a couple women who were in housekeeping smiled at me and I heard them laugh as I went up to my room.

wetteddy1
13th December 2007, 08:36 AM
Thats uncool, Im a housekeeper at a hotel. We make little money i only make 7 dollars. Im all for the pee thing but clean the mess up yourselve plz!! as far as the ice bucket, those are not cleaned between guest. Nor are blankets or spreads unless we see stains or feel wetness.

UAboy7
24th December 2007, 01:50 AM
Okaaay, I am definitely never putting ice in a bucket again without having a plastic liner.

As far as hotel rooms go, I hate to make extra work for the maids who clean up after me, so I'm generally pretty clean and careful. The only thing I can think of is that if I was in a hotel room and someone peed on the bed, I'd take the sheets of the bed and flip the mattress over...that way, the maids would find wet sheets and wash them, but the mattress would be nice and dry. :duck: That's dishonest, but I don't want to buy a new mattress, especially if I wasn't the one who wet it.

tat2edfuk13
25th December 2007, 03:55 AM
I think it matters how nice the room is i've done it a few times and have never had anyone say anything to me.

dirtyoldman2525
4th January 2008, 02:08 PM
It's probably very antisocial, but I do pee in the bed in a hotel quite often - on my last night of course. I've also peed out of the window.

wet_debbie
5th January 2008, 10:03 AM
I've wet myself many times in hotels - I often need to stay in one because I travel round the country quite a lot for my work. As I said in a post somewhere else, I've pissed in a hotel lift, and on several occasions wet the bed. I've also wet myself a few times while sitting at the table in my hotel room while working. Another time, I let go whilst walking up the stairs to my room after having spent the evening in the bar. I found that extremely exciting, because I knew that someone might see me and see what I was doing, but actually no one was around. But the thought that it might happen turned me on no end!

If I wet the bed, I usually pin a note saying sorry, along with a tip, beside the wet patch. Nothing has ever been said, nor any extra charge added to my bill. I think most hotels regard it as something that happens from time to time.

In fact, there was one time when I decided to have a bit of fun when I checked out, just to see what would happen. So I apologised to the receptionist, a very attractive young lady, and said, "Sorry about the wet bed the other night - I'm afraid I had a little too much to drink."

"Oh, don't worry about it, madam," she replied. "It's not the first time, and I'm sure it won't be the last. You'd probably be quite surprised how often someone wets the bed. Though it has to be said," she added with a grin, "more often it's the men who do it rather than us girls!" The way she said 'us girls' made me wonder if she herself had wet the bed at sometime in the past, but I didn't have the courage to ask. But the thought of it made me so horny that I just had to stop in the first convenient layby on the motorway to bring myself off!

jubilantmind
19th February 2008, 12:33 AM
I have to admit that i don't find the idea very attractive...what about the people who will have to clean the pee afterwards?They aren't necessarily pee lovers...

pepeepee
19th February 2008, 03:45 AM
no. never peed anywhere in a hotel except for the toilet and the shower.

johnARE
20th February 2008, 05:50 PM
I never have. I would feel bad if I did it where somone would have to clean it up

gaafman
20th February 2008, 06:19 PM
Never a hotel room as i don't go ofter to a hotel but i did it somwehre else like reclyclin g store with people downstairs and me upstairs!!

tommy60941
20th February 2008, 09:40 PM
I've often been tempted to pee in hotel rooms as have to stay in alot for work but ive never managed it yet...nothing like in the bed or on the floor...somewhere that makes a noticable mark. Always pee in the white sinks though and in the bath! and cant help wondering if people before me have enjoyed peeing there in the bed etc

MOJave
21st February 2008, 03:13 AM
Ive always wanted to pee in the bed in a hotel room, and i dont mean just a little dribble, but really let it all go.... but never had the courage incase they noticed ..... but ive peed in the sink, on the balcony and in all the glasses :P

SmilinBare
23rd February 2008, 01:23 AM
Chambermaids aren't held in high regard by hotel/motel management nor are their wages high on the scale. If you wanna pee in a hotel, go find the CEO's desk and pee there. Otherwise, keep your stream pointed towards the tub, toilet or sink and not on the bed, carpeting or other furniture. After all, it's probably a single mom trying to earn a buck to keep her kids fed and clothed that's stuck with cleaning up the mess you leave behind. Leave her a decent tip, instead.

puddyls
24th February 2008, 07:48 AM
often actually. in fact, last week i actually was walked right through the lobby while really needing to pee and as soon as i got into the hall i squated and began to pee through mu undies. i made a big puddle in the carpet. heehee. i then slipped my undies off and dropped them in the trash bin by the elevator before heading to my room to enjoy myself. i was sooo horny afterwards!

ooooo_h0wrude1
24th February 2008, 12:57 PM
Chambermaids aren't held in high regard by hotel/motel management nor are their wages high on the scale. If you wanna pee in a hotel, go find the CEO's desk and pee there. Otherwise, keep your stream pointed towards the tub, toilet or sink and not on the bed, carpeting or other furniture. After all, it's probably a single mom trying to earn a buck to keep her kids fed and clothed that's stuck with cleaning up the mess you leave behind. Leave her a decent tip, instead.

I'm absolutely with you on this. If somebody with a horse-dung fetish came round and defiled my snooker table collection I would be highly dischuffed. It's about respect, and the imposition of will. Just because I happen to like something it doesn't mean the next person will like it. :duck:

MissPissyPants
24th February 2008, 01:16 PM
I totally, totally agree. There was another thread in here along the lines of making a pee mess in public toilets.

To inflict upon others your enjoyment/satisfaction, when they may not necessarily have the same penchant is selfish, boorish and extremely unsociable.

As I said in that other thread.. Sure if you want to mess up your own toilet, own carpets, own furniture, own everything, by all means do so and enjoy, but then remember that you're the one that will have to clean up afterwards.

But I really don't like the idea of being somewhere, where someone else has totally peed and pissed over things that I may need or use. And that's me, WITH a pee fetish! Just because I like pee stuff, doesn't mean that if I were to book a hotel, I would appreciate the stains and smell of some stranger's pee everywhere.

ooooo_h0wrude1
24th February 2008, 01:22 PM
Since making the post above ^^ it has occured to me there may be issues of marking territory here rather than sexual behaviour. When a tomcat sprays on the carpet, he goes to the vet for some aesthetic amputations. Bear that in mind next time you leave your calling card for some poor lass earning below the minimum wage. :eek:

nomad4567
25th February 2008, 06:44 PM
I'm not a great expert, but it is possible to pee in a hotel room without leaving a terrific mess. I've peed several times in a hotel bed, on myself, the bed being protected by the towels. I'm always very careful not to flood the bed, the towels can be easily cleaned without anybody being bothered. They can also be wetted in the shower.

SmilinBare
25th February 2008, 09:50 PM
If you absolutely MUST pee in a motel bed, then you should CERTAINLY protect the bedsheets and mattress with bath towels AND, when you've finished having your fun, rinse those towels out in the shower and leave 'em for the chambermaid to gather up for laundering. Be considerate of others, please!

ah011
27th February 2008, 02:01 AM
i have only peed in hotel rooms in an emergency when the bathroom was occupied by the person i was staying with, and i had no choice but to pee on the floor.

Piz
27th February 2008, 04:11 AM
I have but only in sinks, tubs, or toilets. I am too nervous to try anywhere else. But watching a girl be naughty in a hotel room is about as hot as it gets imo.

slvrsmn
1st March 2008, 07:49 AM
The idea of doing this really turns me on. But every time i end up in a hotel room, I feel too guilty and chicken out. These stories have definitely given me some courage, and ideas...

Snacky
1st March 2008, 01:40 PM

:cool:

I really want to me; I tryed getting my girlfriend to do it one time. She almost did but she backed out! :eek:

google2freak
1st March 2008, 04:41 PM
i don't really go to hotels much but when i do i'll pee where ever i feel like it, done it in the sink, bath tub, plant pot( that was pretty funny because it started leaking out thriugh the bottom) lol

wetmonkey22
2nd March 2008, 06:55 AM
I used to travel a lot and I'd fold up a towel and put it in my pants and then slowly wet myself, hoping enough would go through the towel to show through my pants but not enough to create a mess. I'd then hand wash my clothes and the towel and lay them over the heater/AC unit if it was low to dry (and over the shower rod if not). I'd like to start to wet myself on the way out of dinner or on the way up to my room. Maybe just a little bit of a public pee.

just_shaz
2nd March 2008, 08:28 AM
hmmmmm I used to and then stopped for some reason, used to love walkng around and wetting and dribbling, now I would much rather do it outside and some bacjk with a wet spot on my clothes you get asked qns sometimes that leads to who knows where.

mjbaca
4th March 2008, 03:10 AM
i like to piss all over in hotels but not soak anything you have to see that someone has to clean that up so i just piss enough that it was fun but it will dry on its own

ramon_47
22nd March 2008, 07:49 PM
I am rarely alone in a hotel room, but when I have been...I take full advantage. I like the "marking my spot" idea. I walk around and pee in a few spots, just dribbling so not to make a huge puddle.

Last week I followed this suggestion and observed two things:

1. It is in fact a huge turn on to deposit little sprays of pee everywhere on the carpet, so as I proceeded my tool got harder and harder.
2. It is surprising how much piss you can distribute this way without leaving any permanent traces - at the end my bladder was near empty and little remained to spray on the shower curtain.

luckystriker
25th March 2008, 04:15 PM
There was a news magazin on german TV about how clean carpets in hotels are. They found everything from bacteria, all kind of small animals etc. They found out that 10% of the tested carpets had parts of urin.

zommbee
30th March 2008, 09:57 PM
I often wet my pants in hotels. But out of respect to other travelers try
not to make a mess.

Jungle_Boy
30th March 2008, 11:40 PM
When i was younger an ex and i stayed in a hotel for a night, we were having sex all night and at one point i was lying in the bath with the shower on while she was licking my cock in a way that drove me crazy!

it felt so good i ended up shooting pee from my cock and all over my body right in fornt of her. she giggled and said she liked it, but thats all the pee experience i had with her. or with anyone so far, in fact! :mad:

the hotel room thing is such a good idea thoguh. you can just do anything! ill definitely be taking part in it next time im at a hotel!

rodeoclown8623
31st March 2008, 01:45 AM
I used to agree completely with the "Don't upset the cleaning staff" mentality, but when you get screwed over by various cleaning personnel over the years and didn't do anything to deserve it, it sort of "pisses" you off. :)

Anyway, a couple of years ago, I was out of state for work, and I was lodged in a fairly nice hotel in Colorado - part of a national chain. I was there 4 days, and on day 3, some money was taken from my room. Naturally I complained, and was given the standard liability excuses: "Maybe you're not remembering how much money you had; there's no way to prove it, blah blah."

I was so angry, but decided not to check out. Instead, knowing that I would be checking out the next morning, I spent the rest of that third day, and that night, drinking as much water as I could. Urinal hijinx then ensued, as I couldn't contain myself any longer. I pissed in the bed, on the carpet, and all over the bathroom. I reloaded a number of times, and didn't really get much sleep that night.

Right before I left the room the next morning, I wrote a note to the cleaning staff, to the effect that since they had taken extra money from me, I gave them some extra cleaning to do. And I never got charged, or heard anything about it :p

Marcus15
31st March 2008, 08:55 AM
We didn't make a terrible mess, but one night I was watching tv sitting on the edge of the bed and she just calmly came over, sat on my lap, and let go. It got a bit on the carpet, but no-one said anything (which is great since it was a 2 bedroom suite and our mutual friend was staying on the other room, explaining that would have been interesting).

sternenfahrer
31st March 2008, 03:34 PM
i don't stay at hotels very often, but i piss in the sink almost every time i get the occasion... and then there's the usual stuff like shower peeing or off the balcony of course :p

ktrent10
31st March 2008, 08:01 PM
Having had to sleep on top of the bed in a hotel (crap hotel) because it stank of piss I don't advocate this behaviour! I think the hotel could have been better at cleaning the room but to have to sleep in a pissy bed is not my idea of fun.

peeingwebgoddess
20th March 2009, 12:01 AM
people are making fun of this:
people reading about peeing in hotel rooms
http://tinyurl.com/dz7gpb

Peemaxx
20th March 2009, 12:17 AM

Thanks for posting the link goddess. It's interesting to see all this free publicity we're getting lately. Even if they don't share our interests.

pissed_myself
20th March 2009, 03:40 AM

That was a pretty funny posting on SA... They definately did some diggin' and found some more unusual posts.

biggdipper
20th March 2009, 12:29 PM
That was a pretty funny posting on SA... They definately did some diggin' and found some more unusual posts.

They did a lot of digging and found a lot of posts from members here. They highlighted some of our best members posts - The end result is we are aquiring new members every day who admit that they have come from Something Awefull. These members are now active happy pee luvers here, who are so happy to have found us.

This appears to have back fired big time on Something Awefull and actually helped promote this site with fresh blood in the form of some great new members.

Thank You Something Awefull

Bigg

pissed_myself
21st March 2009, 04:09 AM
They did a lot of digging and found a lot of posts from members here. They highlighted some of our best members posts - The end result is we are aquiring new members every day who admit that they have come from Something Awefull. These members are now active happy pee luvers here, who are so happy to have found us.

This appears to have back fired big time on Something Awefull and actually helped promote this site with fresh blood in the form of some great new members.

Thank You Something Awefull

Bigg

I don't think it backfired on them; they are not "anti-odd stuff" (IMHO) rather they simply build humor out of these things.... I read the whole thing (and the one on a few diaper sites, toiletstool, and even a fart fetish website -- there is a fetish for everyone out there.. ) and found them all pretty funny...

If you can't laugh at yourself, you need to chillout and relax... and yes we got publicity and no doubt -- those posts "woke" up more people that thought they were alone out there...

Chief2
17th July 2010, 10:10 PM
The very first time I ever peed with a girl was in a hotel room. My girlfriend and I had talked about peeing on eachother before, but she was a little shy about actually doing it. We had a few drinks and decided to get in the tub together. I stood up and asked her if she was ready. She sat up straight, presenting me with her chest. She giggled a bit as I gently showered her tits and neck. Then quickly sank back down into the tub to rinse off. A few minutes later, she returned the favor. After she finished peeing on me, we quickly finished our bath to return to the bed and had amazing sex. It was a wonderful stay at that hotel.

steve25805
22nd July 2010, 09:37 AM
I dont travel about much and havent been into a hotel for many years.But if I did I would happily piss all over the carpet if I could be sure of getting away before it was discovered, and if I could afford a generous enough tip to cover clean up expenses.

SmilinBare
24th July 2010, 08:13 PM
You'd best pay cash for the hotel room if you're gonna pee on the carpet. Otherwise they just might assess your credit card for the cost of replacing the fouled carpet.

IMO, damaging property like that just plain sucks and is bad karma: "What goes around comes around."

darkdel70
28th July 2010, 12:07 AM
I also like to pee in hotelrooms, but in the toilet. Hotelrooms do not make me horney. I like the smell of clean blankets and carpets. But maybe its not my fetish.

deeper60
28th July 2010, 05:52 AM
I travel a lot and frequently pee in my hotel room. I usually get naked as sooon as I know I'm in for the night. Lot's of ice-tea and Mt. Dew usually ensure plenty of pee. I'm always careful not to make wet spots/puddles in the carpet, and spread it around evenly. I let a little out while in the bed, but not enough to make it into the matress. I love to pee while naked and walking about. My penis dances around and it gets on me and the floor.

I also pee in the bathroom sink vs. the toilet, and the shower of course.

If I'm really daring, late at night I've sometimes opened the window (if on an upper floor), and peed out the window into the bushes below.

Fun... fun... fun!

southerngal11
28th July 2010, 06:17 PM
I have not tried peeing in a hotel (other than in the toilet, of course!), but we are taking a trip towards the end of the year, and I plan on trying it. Not sure what I want to do yet...but I'll definitely share it when I return!

Bill_610
28th July 2010, 07:52 PM
I pee in the hotel/motel room often...nearly every time I travel. But I always respect the furnishings and carpets. I would never pee on the carpet or furniture at home, and feel the same about rented rooms. After all, it is someone else's property! Besides, the damage will have to be cleaned up sooner or later, and guess who ends up paying the cost?

metamorphmagus_chick
28th July 2010, 11:10 PM
i pee in hotel and motel rooms all the time. i always pee in the shower and sink but i've recently taken intrest in peeing on the shower curtains if they're soft. ihave also peed my clothes in the bed a few times.

mima2112
26th September 2011, 08:05 PM
first i check the mattress(es) and if there are staines on them i add some more rings . . .

MissPiss4U
28th September 2011, 06:02 PM
first i check the mattress(es) and if there are staines on them i add some more rings . . .
LMAO. . . I think I would be too scared to check the mattress in any hotel.

Lizz

kris1357924680
3rd October 2011, 07:27 AM
I can't believe I've never thought of this before. My next vacation will be lots of fun ;) thanks for all the good ideas

FezRules69
3rd October 2011, 12:46 PM
LMAO. . . I think I would be too scared to check the mattress in any hotel.

Lizz
Because of what you've put on them?

gobster1
3rd October 2011, 07:01 PM
if u go for a seviced apartmetn inststead of a hotel, u usually get a washing machine so pissing the bed isn't so much of a problem. tropical countries are also good as they usually have tiled floors.

jonnywonder35
14th October 2011, 01:31 AM
I have to agree a little with the credit card slip - gotta be careful - but usually it dries up by the morning... as long as its not too much in one spot.. i say have fun ;)

J

nonick22
16th October 2011, 05:30 AM
I have never peed in the toliet in a hotel. I always use the sink and sometimes the shower. even when i wet myself it is still in the sink or shower.

umboredguy
17th October 2011, 02:38 AM
nope, well other then the shower, but the girlfriend works in one, she has had several stories of folks who had quite clearly been playing, bed stains other then in the middle of the bed etc....

amandawantsfun
18th October 2011, 06:08 AM
I pee while walking in a short dress or skirt, in the hallway, stairwell, lobby, parking lot. I've been caught a few times, and sometimes giving up my pussy, butt or mouth gets me off.

jotee67
19th October 2011, 08:08 PM
I like to walk around the hotel room in the nude, usually erect, and dribble little streams of pee on the floor. I also love to watch myself pee in the sink in the big bathroom mirrors. Filling the bathroom cups is fun too. Sometimes I take a drink. I have a hotel stay coming up in a few weeks. Can't wait!

MissPiss4U
20th October 2011, 02:37 AM
I like to walk around the hotel room in the nude, usually erect, and dribble little streams of pee on the floor. I also love to watch myself pee in the sink in the big bathroom mirrors. Filling the bathroom cups is fun too. Sometimes I take a drink. I have a hotel stay coming up in a few weeks. Can't wait!
Sounds like you really enjoy yourself. A naughty good time for you!!!!

Kristian_Schroeder
20th October 2011, 06:31 PM
I also like to pee in a hotel room and in the hallways outside the room. Inside I try to pee in places where you coulden`t see it in the first moment like under the bed or inside the closet. Outside the room I also make big puddles for everyone to see. till now I never got caught...

slkdudeman230
24th October 2011, 05:23 AM
I love peeing in hotels rooms, it seems to be a convenient way for myself and the wife to get extra wet and messy, and not have to deal with the mess afterwards.

SisterMaryElephant666
24th October 2011, 02:10 PM
Though it was never confirmed whilst staying in a hotel on my birthday I was taken back to the room after passing out drunk in a restaurant and put to bed by friends. The next morning the inside of the safe in the room was damp which lead one friend to the theory I had been sleepwalking/pissing...