PDA

View Full Version : girl and bottle

Marek11111
14th June 2005, 03:08 PM
yeasterday i was watching a movie with my girlfriend. she want to pee, but she say the film is to most interesting and she dont want stop it so she take a pee into bottle :> it was a great :D :D :D yeah... her wet pussy and bottle and hands!

pmasterx
14th June 2005, 07:28 PM
Did she manage to pee in the bottle or she made a mess (piss everywhere)?

Marek11111
14th June 2005, 08:32 PM
yes i am offer her to wipe her pussy but with my tongue! ahe argue to that! it was great :D

cfspahn24
14th June 2005, 08:34 PM
I only wish that I had been there instead of the bottle! She would'nt have had to do any cleadup and would have come at the same time

foxlooker66
15th June 2005, 04:36 PM
That's not an easy thing to do. Women's anatomy seems specially built to make a mess when peeing.

jddslman
22nd June 2005, 05:37 AM
i once watched a girl pee into a soda bottle. she did it on a bet, over the toilet. she got alot in there, but still made a mess on her legs

thedirtydog01
23rd June 2005, 05:46 AM
watching my wife pee i find it hard to believe she made it in the bottle without a mess. if she did ...cool...get a video cam and tape it id love to see it....did you get to clean herup?

BestWet2
25th June 2005, 06:00 PM
Nah, not hard for them anatomically. Just a matter of spreading enough to give that pretty little pee hole a straight shot!

uniloo
12th September 2005, 11:33 PM
When I was at university I witnessed a girl peeing into a very narrow necked coke bottle in the hall of residence bar. I do not know if she did it for a bet or was just too lazy to walk to the Ladies toilets (which were in the adjacent women's hall). She took the empty coke bottle and stood in a corner, facing into it. It was not possible to see exactly what she did, but from behind I could see that she lifted the front of her skirt a bit and put both hands, one of which was holding the bottle, between her legs. Almost a minute later she withdrew her hands and turned round, and the bottle was about 3/4 full of pale yellow piss.

inh123
13th September 2005, 12:46 AM
I think the ability varies between girls. I've heard of some being able to pee in a bottle like a man but others have said they would just pee down their legs, ass... either way i'd be happy :D

pissyasiangrl
13th September 2005, 08:23 PM
Peeing into a bottle isn't really very hard. It only took me a couple of tries and I've pretty much mastered it. I just spread myself open, put the bottle right over and go for it.

today
13th September 2005, 08:27 PM
Pee in the bottle sounds like fun but it would be a lot more fun if she peed through her panties into the bottle.

99findmehandy
30th September 2005, 02:53 AM
It's probably difficult for a woman to do it in a car. At home you can move things about, but in a car, if it bumps it can be messy.

jepp1
10th November 2005, 10:42 AM
Must be difficult to push the bottle to the peehole while letting out the air. All this while thinking of peeing. Puh!

DrFondu2
10th November 2005, 02:08 PM
She must have great aim. Do you two ever have any pee play together. She seems awful bold to do this in front of you, very sexy though. :cool:

navesink01
11th November 2005, 10:03 AM
How do they do it? I mean, do they have to put the lip of the bottle right up against their pee hole? I would think that it makes for an impossible target otherwise.

Rags18
11th February 2010, 06:21 PM
I always keep Gatorade or snaple bottle with me in the car, it's easy to pee into if without spilling.
Oh! what a feeling, when you relieve yourself while driving on the highway.
Try it. :p

The Watcher
11th February 2010, 07:27 PM
I always keep Gatorade or snaple bottle with me in the car, it's easy to pee into if without spilling.
Oh! what a feeling, when you relieve yourself while driving on the highway.
Try it. :p

As a male, I have a better aiming system, and still find a Gatorade bottle to be difficult to use. I prefer a 44 ounce plastic soda cup. I agree with you that it is fun to pee while traveling down the road, when I am traveling alone, I prefer to do that than stop.

PCollins
11th February 2010, 11:34 PM
Peeing into a bottle isn't really very hard. It only took me a couple of tries and I've pretty much mastered it. I just spread myself open, put the bottle right over and go for it.

I have seen women with good aims, using their fingers they can be better aimers than us men dare I say :)

frennum
12th February 2010, 12:41 AM
I have seen women with good aims, using their fingers they can be better aimers than us men dare I say :)
Tsk tsk ! A gentleman has staff for such things :)

Personally, if the pissant doesn't aim me properly, I am inclined to sack the bugger ....

After (M)onday and (T)uesday even the week says WTF !!