PDA

View Full Version : Smell of Pee

mommys_little_tinkler
3rd July 2005, 01:34 AM
Does anyone like the smell of pee or the smell of their undies or knickers after they have wet themselves??? I find this smell very exciting and get aroused from it! <blush> Just curious if anyone else felt same?

hotstufffu007
3rd July 2005, 01:46 AM
The smell can be like a good perfume,it a total turn on in my books

bignick50
3rd July 2005, 05:57 AM
personally i dont relly like the smell i dont mind the warmpth tho :p

letcomeletgo
3rd July 2005, 07:58 PM
if little smells good, but more smells bad.

gr39lo
28th July 2005, 08:33 AM
Does anyone like the smell of pee or the smell of their undies or knickers after they have wet themselves??? I find this smell very exciting and get aroused from it! <blush> Just curious if anyone else felt same?

Yes! I love the smell of pee. It's a real turn on for me. Peed jeans or pants smell great after a few days of sitting. LOVE IT.

qayqay222
29th July 2005, 02:45 AM
I don't like the smell of pee very much. But maybe that also differs from what you have eaten. For example asparagus :X

uniloo
6th August 2005, 07:10 PM
I like the smell which asparagus gives to pee.

donni_79
7th August 2005, 05:09 PM
Not my kinda poison, but hey we are all different :-)

FTWorth
8th August 2005, 02:19 AM
I hate the asparagus pee smell, but I don't mind the smell if it's not too strong (i.e, if I drank a lot of water instead of soft drinks). BTW, has anyone ever tried the thing where you eat a bunch of beets? It's supposed to turn your piss pink.

galoon
24th September 2005, 06:35 AM
I get aroused by the pee smell a lot! I usually wet my pants or diapers while sitting on a white towel...then I'll go to bed wearing my wet undies or diapers and I'll use the same towel to sleep on. By morning it smells great, especially after I've done my really yellow morning pee in the bed. Freshly peed pants have a wonderful popcorn-like smell, but I kinda like the stale pee odor, too (I'm kinda weird that way). Being in wet pants or diapers and smelling my fresh or slightly stale pee makes me feel very babyish..it's pretty arousing!

Stuart1779
24th September 2005, 01:10 PM
A friend of my g/f told that her that she always leaves some pee drops in her knickers when she goes out because the smell helps to attract men. I am not sure if you could notice it in a bar or a club but she swore that it worked.

phipro
24th September 2005, 02:32 PM
I dont really like the smell, its not a big turn on for me.

chris_robin
24th September 2005, 06:46 PM
I like the smell which asparagus gives to pee.

LOVES that smell!! :wave:

couriousonlooker1
24th September 2005, 09:49 PM
To tell the truth,I really never cared about the smell of urine. However, the taste of it can be good or bad.

plato14
25th September 2005, 12:40 AM
A woman's undies or knickers yes. Any other time no.

pisser78
25th September 2005, 05:36 AM
Sometimes peed pants smell like fresh straw. I also like the pee smell in subway stations.

smeritt20
25th September 2005, 09:14 AM
I'd probably like female piss better then my own (I am a male)

seabird
25th September 2005, 02:43 PM
It is true that being attractrd to the smell of opposite sex's pee in animal life. So it is not strange that we (human being) are attracted to the smell of opposite sex's pee.

stnapyttop1
25th September 2005, 02:43 PM
I love the smell of peed pants from myself, or peed panties from my wife. Totally turns me on.

chainlinker49
25th September 2005, 02:52 PM
I love the smell of girls peeded pantys

Manten123
25th September 2005, 06:23 PM
Ye, I also love the smell of girls panties (whether they are peed in or not :D)

bytespc
26th September 2005, 12:29 PM
follow the nose dudes and dudesses, it's a sure fire way of spotting the closet pee lover, just the other week whilst in the que for my bank I caught the sweet aroma of freshly peed panties and damned if the woman in question didn't clock that I had spotted her.

She waited outside for me and asked straight out if I minded the smell, I of course said no , we went for a drink had a long chat and arranged to meet again with my wife in tow.

Now that's a tale for another day.....chuckle.

brian1960uk
29th September 2005, 04:23 PM
I dont like the smell of pee much, its ok when you have drunk to much fluid and comes out nice and clear

bad1981
29th September 2005, 06:22 PM
I have kind of had a thing for the smell of pee ever since the first time I ate a girl out. We had been swimming and she went to the bathroom before we started fooling around and, well she hadn't wiped very well. When i got down there there were the mingled scents of chlorine, pussy and the sharp pungent odor of piss. I still remember how that scent turned me on and that is when i realized that I was interested in piss play.

Yellowpants
29th September 2005, 08:32 PM
I love smelling my wife's knickers in the laundry basket when she wet them the night before, which she does occasionally when she goes out. I especially like to see the yellow stain in the crotch

Inside05
29th September 2005, 10:56 PM
I like the smell of pee if it has dried well, not if it has turned in to amoniak. My pee smells funny when I have eaten chicken....

scottie3215
4th October 2005, 12:59 AM
i used to love the smell of pee on my face after drinking from my pee Mistress. i'd let it stand as long as possible.

xavier07at
4th October 2005, 04:10 AM
the smell is a bad side effect with me, but the feel is great

dcbabcd
9th October 2005, 10:45 AM
just thinking about the smell of girls panties makes me crazy

fire_2
4th November 2005, 05:05 PM
for those who doesn't like the smell of pee, but still loves the feeling of the warmth, drink lots of beer. it works for me and my wife. we simply can't get enough of it. bairly any oder, that is my kinda thing. :)

lisajayne
6th November 2005, 05:07 PM
OK, so as the only girl posting on this thread so far... I dont wear knickers/panties that often, but i must admit, i love the smell of dried pee on my knickers when i do wear them - yes it is a real turn on, and (dont say yuk!) especially if i wear them for a couple of days. By the way, i dont wipe after peeing so there is always a damp patch on them!!

ml_2005
6th November 2005, 05:30 PM
i love the smell or dried pee. especially if i pee on my carpet, and just let it dry on there, or even in my jeans :) smells nice

P.S lisa, did u get my pm by the way? not sure if it reached u?

Samantha69
18th November 2005, 05:55 PM
OK, so as the only girl posting on this thread so far... I dont wear knickers/panties that often, but i must admit, i love the smell of dried pee on my knickers when i do wear them - yes it is a real turn on, and (dont say yuk!) especially if i wear them for a couple of days. By the way, i dont wipe after peeing so there is always a damp patch on them!!
Lisa:
My BF absolutely Loves the aroma of my panties. He says it is a combination of the natural smell of my pussy (which he loves so much that he fingers me just so he can have my pussy aroma on his finger all day!) and some pee smells...He gets hard just sniffing them. He has even masturbated into them! He is such a perv!..I love it!!!!

Samantha

riceauto
19th November 2005, 12:35 PM
A hint of pee and a small taste are normal, but soaked in for days - that doesn't appeal to me.

peemanek
19th December 2010, 01:17 PM
I love the smell of pee especially if it is in a place you not suposed to pee and perhaps find a puddle.

campana
28th December 2010, 03:12 AM
I definitely enjoy the feeling of relief, but the smell is a different story. If the piss is from drinking water or a sports drink there really is no smell. But sometimes if I eat certain foods say cabbage or lettuce and I piss, the smell is definitely......almost unbearable.

imnpmpimwc3
28th December 2010, 03:07 PM
What a curious thread with so many small posters, most of whom seam to have since departed. Perhaps they really couldn't stand the smell!
26 responses in 2005 were from members who's post count averaged just 16. (Those over 100 posts are 7 with an average post rate of 448)
Interesting too that the three members who have re-kindled the thread have themselves only posted 8 replies?

As for me; I love what nobody else loves, so the stronger the smell of stale pee, the more repulsive to others, the more joy to my warped nose!

Smarical_1
7th January 2011, 10:01 PM
I LOVE the smell of dried pee in panties ! I have always searched girls dirty clothes in hopes of finding out that they have peed their panties, unfortunately I dont ever find any pee panties . I wish I could find more. I love that !! :-)