PDA

View Full Version : Pee in her ass

p133_inside_her
3rd October 2011, 02:27 PM
My girlfriend wants me to pee inside her ass and it sounds incredibly hot! I just wonder if I would be able to, especially since she is so tight. Does anyone have any tips on how to do this? Do any other girls have this fantasy?

steve25805
3rd October 2011, 05:56 PM
Peeing inside a girl`s ass is not really my thing, especially as I am not into anal sex at all.

But when it comes to peeing all over (as opposed to in) a girl`s ass, well yes, I could get right into that. The lovely round ass cheeks of a fat-bottomed girl are a delectable sight, and made to be peed on.

Batman4u
3rd October 2011, 07:49 PM
My girlfriend wants me to pee inside her ass and it sounds incredibly hot! I just wonder if I would be able to, especially since she is so tight. Does anyone have any tips on how to do this? Do any other girls have this fantasy?

I seemed to remember someone posting this subject in another thread. I do believe the easiest way is to finger her asshole and place a funnel in it. If you pee into that, the pee goes into her rectal area. That way she might end up doing a pee enema. Does that help?

Jadesburne3
4th October 2011, 12:15 PM
it is just like an enema. The funnel trick works, just use some lube so its not too painful if she isn't used to things back there...

Wild_Pee_Hickok
8th October 2011, 12:33 AM
If your gf asks you to pee in her ass then you must heed the call and serve!

I've never done it so I can't really offer advice but I wonder is it possible to work on her asshole a bit before, to stretch it and have her positioned so that it can remain open (ass up, on all fours) for a bit then be ready with the flow. As soon as it hits her asshole it might close in but she might be able to control it enough to open up again to let more in.

p133_inside_her
8th October 2011, 07:59 PM
it is just like an enema. The funnel trick works, just use some lube so its not too painful if she isn't used to things back there...

What sort of funnel do you use? Just a regular one from the hardware store?

meewee1
8th October 2011, 08:09 PM
I have been lucky enough to have a man pee in my ass a couple of times. On both occasions, it has been part of a sexy anal sex session, after he has cum.

The idea of having a funnel shoved up my arse as part of a sexy evening does nothing for me, lube or no lube! :eek:

But to each their own...

walshie
9th October 2011, 02:06 AM
I have been lucky enough to have a man pee in my ass a couple of times. On both occasions, it has been part of a sexy anal sex session, after he has cum.

The idea of having a funnel shoved up my arse as part of a sexy evening does nothing for me, lube or no lube! :eek:

But to each their own...

Anal isn't my favourite, but if any girl had let me pee up one of her entrances then I'd be happy to let her shove a funnel up my butt and pee in it. The more I think about it, the more that thought turns me on...

meewee1
10th October 2011, 01:33 AM
Anal isn't my favourite, but if any girl had let me pee up one of her entrances then I'd be happy to let her shove a funnel up my butt and pee in it. The more I think about it, the more that thought turns me on...

ooh no! Euch! I wouldnt want to pee down a funnel into any of your orifices. Well perhaps into your mouth, come to think of it.... mmmm... yes that would be fine.....

walshie
11th October 2011, 12:14 AM
ooh no! Euch! I wouldnt want to pee down a funnel into any of your orifices. Well perhaps into your mouth, come to think of it.... mmmm... yes that would be fine.....

Well sometimes people tell me I talk out of my arse, so the mouth is, well, yeah, the same thing :D Of course any such favour would have to be returned :wave:

hubro1
12th October 2011, 03:22 AM
I did this with my wife I wait till my bladder was full but she didnt know we start having anal sex I just started to try and pee while I was inside her I only did it for a little while it got really wet and messy she thought I came I didnt tell I just peed in her she would have been mad shes not into being peed on .

hornycouple1972
12th October 2011, 09:26 PM
My wife and I have done this several times. We have posted our experiences on here in responce to similar themed posts.

Anyway, we find the best method is to get my wife well lubed up. I must have a full bladder. We then have anal sex, during which I stop thrusting and pause for a moment. I am then able to gently pee while hard. I then continue thrusting again, and repeat several times. One I cum, I then wait briefly before letting the remaining pee flow out in to her arse.

One problem is that when we finnish she must run to the toilet, to rlease her pee enema.

hope that helps with your question

wet7219
14th October 2011, 02:37 PM
The post above is good.

A funnel? I don't think so.

The feeling of filling her ass, while inside her, will be missed out on.
You don't want to miss it.

Some say that you can't do it while hard, or during. Don't listen.

Best advice that I have is:

1) Make sure that you need to go. (you don't need to be bursting)

2) Try not to focus your thoughts on the excitement.
(The more crazy turned on the you are, the harder it will be)

3) Pushing with all your might, will not work. You need to relax.
(Not your member, just calm your mind)

4) As above, pause for a few seconds. Then, fill her up.

You are lucky to find a willing partner. Don't scare her away with a
cold funnel.

Good luck!!

asas111
27th October 2011, 04:02 PM
I peed in my gf pussy ones... and it felt amazing! we had sex after that, and ir was sooo wet.. i really want to do this again...

MissPiss4U
27th October 2011, 04:25 PM
I thoughts guys couldn't pee with a hard-on. So if that is true how can you pee while fucking anything??? hahahaha

Lizz