PDA

View Full Version : Female hissing noise...

SouthernCross88au
24th July 2005, 07:07 PM
I am always fascinated by the infamous hissing noise that you hear most times a girl pees. Being a guy this is something I don't hear too much. From what I understand this may be an anatomical thing because not all girls are "hissers". Once I visited a restroom, which funnily enough was unisex even though it had stalls (!)(every guys dream, right?)(in Vermont by the way). There I encountered a girl that went into the next stall to the one I was going into. She shyly said hi and smiled before she entered her stall and closed the door. While I was in my stall getting my business out, I heard her starting to hiss in her stall. It was continuous and did not stop until she was done. It was such a turn on and I was not even able to pee myself until she was finished. :)

Now I know that not all females hiss. Some of them are quiet and you just hear their pee gush into the toilet instead. What are the opinions and experiences of other females in this community? Would you like to share if you are a hisser or not? Any experiences from the guys are also welcome.

hotstufffu007
24th July 2005, 07:17 PM
My girlfriend is not much of a hisser,she more like when you turn the tap barely on.I guess you would call her a dribbler. :)

arthur21
25th July 2005, 08:03 AM
I should imagine its anatomical, if the outer lips are tight together you get a hissing, if slack you dont, some girls hold their lips apart when pissing to stop the hissing,in Japan young girls are embarrased by noise so flush toilet as they piss and dump,authorities got concerned about excess water usage.

P_DownMyPussy_HuncherTime
25th July 2005, 09:42 AM
ACTUALLY to tell u the truth ive been called a hisser from alot of peeps even close friends that ive used the bathroom either on the phone or if there in the bathroom with em...i think its kinda hot to be called a hisser :eek:

<3 kaytee

DavidK
25th July 2005, 09:45 AM
well then i'll call you a hisser

peedon1
25th July 2005, 05:53 PM
My g/f is more of an avalanche than a hiss though i do know what you mean have heard that sound many times.

arthur21
25th July 2005, 10:27 PM
Hi again,hissing is a great turn on when I am in a unisex toilet here in France. When I am peeing and a lady comes in to use a cubicle I hang on and wait to hear for the hissing, wow instant hard, love to rate them from 1 to 5 for noise,lol.

Peeing_lesbian123
27th July 2005, 02:10 PM
i find with me it depends on how big of a pee it is!

WeeFetish1
12th August 2005, 04:08 AM
I also like that hissing, and other, noises some of them make.
Someone said that at times when having a very full bladder, it sounds like a jet taking off.

agrip2005
12th August 2005, 06:29 PM
gf is more of a dribbler. sometimes she makes this wonderful hissing and it always gets me hot

snide22
15th August 2005, 01:19 AM
i used to be able to hear girls pee in my old apartment while in college...the walls were not sound proof at all. it has to be the biggest turn on for me next to seeing the actual thing

guave1
15th August 2005, 09:34 PM
When there`s a mixed male/female toilet I need really long to wash and dry my hands when a nice girl is sitting in there. But the last time she really waited till I was gone.

WeeFetish1
20th August 2005, 01:51 AM
That hissing noise, is a case of a nice hissing sound of relief.

Can imagine if she's very desperate, and/or wants to sneak a pee without others nearby knowing, and then have hissing in defiance.

I'd say can spell it as "ssshhh".

Once at High School, there would be assembly some mornings, in the hall. Girls sat on the floor one side, and boys the other side. I once heard hissing coming from the girls. Perhaps it was a girl having an accident.

Can imagine also a girl in the car with me. She desperately needs to wee. I ask if she makes a hissing noise. She says yes.
As a joke, I say, "Lets hear. No, don't! I'm joking!"
Then I say, "Well, if I hear hissing coming from you, then I know what's happening."

Can see also this thread. (http://www.peesearch.net/community/forums/showthread.php?p=65144#post65144)

WeeFetish1
2nd April 2006, 11:23 PM
I was mentioning somewhere, about a men's toilet at a monthly festival here. Even although it has a men's sign outside, women still use it. So, I regard it as unisex. There was a time when the open door hid the sign.
I once went to the festival (Holistic Festival) with a full bladder. I wanted to wee with women around. Sadly there was a sign below the men's sign indicating the women's toilet around the corner. So, no women went into it.
Just today I was at there again. I once saw a man going into that toilet, and shortly afterwards a woman. A little later I went in there, hoping to hear her hissing. I heard what sounded like loud hissing coming from one of the stalls, 3rd from the 1st one. The 1st one was also occupied.
I stood in the passageway between the two occupied stalls, listening. If anyone had come in, or one of them suddenly left the stall, I would have quickly walked towards the sinks. There was flushing from that 3rd stall. So, I quickly walked towards the sinks, had a little water. I thought that I must quickly leave before she comes along. (I'm still shy and inhibited with things like that.) While walking out I heard footsteps behind me.
Pity that toilet doesn't have urinals. It only has stalls.

Passenger jets of course have single-occupancy toilets. In one coming back here from London last year. After being woken up in the morning, I was waiting outside one. Afterwards I saw a woman standing there with her legs crossed. I thought that she must be bursting to pee. I was back in my seat, which was in the first row, right in front by the toilets. I soon heard what sounded like loud hissing coming from the toilet, which must have been her. (I never saw her then.) It was the same sound as what I mentioned above, that I heard today.

I fairly recently read in the newspaper here about a woman who was stuck on the toilet of one of those passenger jets. After the plane landed she had to be taken off by rescue personnel. She mentioned using the toilet while it was flushing, to hide sounds. She was probably trying to hide the hissing. It must have been embarrassing for her. Apparently those aircraft toilets use a strong suction when flushing.

lars619
3rd April 2006, 01:17 AM
for my girlfriend - HUGE NOISE
mainly when she really has to go

boubert64
3rd April 2006, 03:00 AM
absolutly rock hard turn on there's nothing better than a female with big peeflaps and a full bladder the moment of silence as she trys to judge how its comming out then that slow release and the small hiss. she stops and adjusts and starts again and still a hiss finaly resigning herself that this time its going to be noisey she let's loose and the sound rises from the small whispre like hiss rising to an almost buzz like sound rocket like a little harder and it almost becomes a lite whistle and then finaly when you think you can't stand it any more. silence morgue like silence as your heart sinks and your hardon starts to subside and your basking in what you just heard your mind still crying over the beautiful sensation you've just been through. squirt? were not done! heart soaring you strain to hear more you pause. squirt, squirt, then that almost orgasmic trickle then its over god its good like that
sorry for rambling I kinda got into that

WeeFetish1
13th April 2006, 01:09 AM
My mother was a loud hisser. I liked listening to it. Once when squeezing out the last, I almost had to block my ears.

Us guys like it. So, instead of them being embarrassed by it, enjoy doing it.
(Probably easier said than done. I'd probably be the same if I had that body.)

Some girls can hold their lips apart while weeing, and still hiss. This is because of their urethras being very short, with little plumbing to get through, unlike a man's. It's like a tap (faucet) not having a hosepipe attached and the water thus hissing out. But, not when the hosepipe is attached.

WeeFetish1
13th April 2006, 09:29 PM
I certainly would like a woman in my life who's a loud hisser. The most important thing in a love relationship is communication. So, I would tell her that I like it sothat when we're alone she doesn't have to feel embarrassed about it, and can enjoy doing it for me.

WeeFetish1
13th April 2006, 11:45 PM
Not all do. I've heard some women peeing without making any hissing noise.

packers8903
14th April 2006, 08:59 AM
My sister is a hisser and its always interesting to hear how hard she will pee.

Cincy
14th April 2006, 09:00 PM
My wife hisses if she has to go real bad. However, if she leans over really far when on the toilet she doesn't hiss as much.

bobby001
15th April 2006, 02:54 AM
My lady definately hisses, and it is very much a turn on. Wer have a tiled toilet so it's got quite an echo - which only helps to amplify it.

Sadly I seem to have a very small bladder, but she sometimes does monster pees (with plenty of hissing) which is fantastic!

captfire69
23rd April 2006, 08:58 AM
My wife hisses everytime she pee's. It sometimes is louder and longer just depends on how bad she has to pee

nesiemas
24th April 2006, 01:55 AM
my favorite thing is when your waiting at a portapotty and you here the hiss and then you find out that the person in there is a beautiful woman. ahhh that always makes my day

endingending0
24th April 2006, 02:41 AM
Yeah hiss is good... usually when I'm in a public restroom I'll try to minimize the hiss sound I make though. But a little hiss is inevitable.

shiggy999
5th May 2006, 02:02 AM
I enjoy hearing the different sounds from different ladies. Some girls are very quiet but others really hiss.

drummer
24th June 2006, 04:39 PM
My wife is more of a dribbler unless she has to go badly. When she does have to go badly she hisses pretty loudly. I absolutely LOVE the sound!!

I_Love_Pee_UK
24th June 2006, 05:26 PM
ive occasioanally heard the odd hissing sound..... but not always

curvy_luscious
24th June 2006, 06:37 PM
Sometimes I hiss really loudly and sometimes it's just slight. Mostly when I have to go alot but I can't really figure out why I do and then other times not. Seems to be louder when I am turned on and maye a touch swollen down there. :)

Curvy

greatoakvv220
5th August 2006, 04:30 AM
Well, I guess the hissing noise comes from the pressure of the pee coming out. So, if a girl really, really need to go and if the pee has acumulated, when she goes it goes with the hissing noise. If a girl does not need to go that badly, than pee comes out quietly.

freddy_merlide
31st August 2006, 05:40 PM
Anyone knows the exact reason for surefor a woman to hiss while she's peeing? I think the same as greatoakvv220 but I don't really know.

sarahbelle83
10th September 2006, 04:10 PM
I don't really hiss at all ,unless im desperate and really pushing, then i have a slight hiss. My inner lips are really quite small and my outer ones are a little open so i suppose thats why.

24tuesday
10th September 2006, 11:18 PM
That has to be one of my favorite sounds in the world. The "pressure" explanation does make a lot of sense...

capricorngal25
11th September 2006, 04:47 AM
today my fiance and I had just gotten done with dinner and he was washing the dishes and turned on the faucet and goes "hmm, doesnt that sound like someone I know" and starts laughing, and I playfully said "no..." and he goes "oh yea you're right..you are more like this, with a strong hissing sound" he says he can hear me go even if he's far away from the toilet from me.

pbpitboss2
11th September 2006, 09:39 PM
I don't think it's the size of the labia that matters. I think it's just the pressure of their bladder. I've had some girls with huge lips that just dribbled. I had one girlfriend that hissed very loudly every time she pissed. Her pee always came out with tremendous force. She could lay back in the car and point her twat out the door and me holding her lips open and she peed over 15 feet. If she had to go real bad it would come over the toilet seat and go everywhere.

debs0077
2nd October 2006, 01:58 AM
I dont hiss every single time but whne i do i cant stop it .......no matter how i try.

xxx

wetwetpeepee1
2nd October 2006, 06:28 AM
its just the sound of pee escaping the labia i wish i had unisex toilets around here

pon988
1st August 2008, 06:19 PM
When a girl hiss its the best thing..The hissing sound is music to me :)
Remember one time in school when a girl did hiss and it was like a plane taking of :p

drummer
21st August 2008, 01:46 AM
today my fiance and I had just gotten done with dinner and he was washing the dishes and turned on the faucet and goes "hmm, doesnt that sound like someone I know" and starts laughing, and I playfully said "no..." and he goes "oh yea you're right..you are more like this, with a strong hissing sound" he says he can hear me go even if he's far away from the toilet from me.

That's HOT! Your man is a lucky guy!! I wish my wife would hiss every time she pees, but she doesn't... She just hisses occasionally.

quietpr06
21st August 2008, 02:33 AM
I'll say this much...

Any wetting video where you can hear a clear hiss during the act is instantly sexier to me than the usual stuff (which is hot already :) )

I'm visually limited (not blind but very poor site) so sounds, smells and sensations are all more important to me than average. :)

Scuffy
21st August 2008, 05:06 PM
My g/f starts off as more of a dribbler but that only lasts for a second or so- then it's off to the races! She has a very strong stream and a great hissing that accompanies it. Even when I don't get to watch and I'm standing nearby I can hear it. It's not obviously as fun as watching or feeling but it's hot to be able to "listen in" on something such as that!

curvy_luscious
22nd August 2008, 02:35 AM
Fluid dynamics. A narrow short tube, high velocity fluid passing through the tube, any slight kink or bend in the tube will cause hissing. Like pressing your thumb into a garden hose that is blasting. Since all that tissue "down there" is flexible and squishy, sometimes it's a little squished this way or that, or not at all, it had the potential to hiss. Add some flappy labia getting in the way and you get the perfect hiss...I wish I hissed everytime I peed. My urethra is pretty wide, I never had a dribbly piss in my whole life unless I force it to come out slowly.

Curvy

quietpr06
23rd August 2008, 06:24 PM
Do you ladies pull your lips apart when you pee like the men pull back their foreskin? I'm betting most of you don't, but I'm curious.

mmtsss
25th August 2008, 02:02 PM
In my experience, it's more dependent on bladder contents and urgency than any particular physical attribute. I think every woman I've ever observed peeing has run the gamut of hissing (or not) at different times.

Eden
26th August 2008, 09:44 PM
Depends on how bad I have to go. If its not bad, its more of a dribble but if I have to piss really badly I'm a hisser :D

Oh also I've found that if I've just cum, whether it be via masturbation or sex, no matter how badly i have to piss, it dribbles...kind of disappointing really.

maxi_69
27th August 2008, 02:52 PM
when my GF goes it depends on how busting she is, if shes desperate she hisses quite loudly but when she isn't as desperate to go it just kind of dribbles. i think it has something to do with whether she pushes hard or not

jezzer
8th September 2008, 09:59 AM
I agree Mmmmm sounds so sexy and she knows it drives me crazy,Yea i love seeing her sit there and pee but if im in the other room Owow i get horny

chantelle2
16th September 2008, 02:00 PM
Do you ladies pull your lips apart when you pee like the men pull back their foreskin? I'm betting most of you don't, but I'm curious..

I wouldn't imagine that many women would spread their lips apart during a routine pee, I have for fun and would probably be more so inclined having a pee fetish I guess, but spreading your lips does stop the hissing noise when your stream has an uninterrupted path, The stream parting the soft fleshy labia is generally what causes the hissy noise as the labia covers the pee hole, and the more powerful the stream, the louder the hiss :)

liquidz
16th September 2008, 03:29 PM
my Girlfriend hisses, send shivers down my spine when i hear it, hissing usually denotes a higher pressure / volume.... i love that! :-)

rockjovi2
16th September 2008, 08:04 PM
Love that hissing noise turns me on no end! my wife is a hisser nearly every time she goes! Do you girls hiss when you squat in public places though?

KidneyBlast
19th September 2008, 10:50 PM
Girls hissing is something that really gets me going. I don't know what it is, but there is such a difference between a girl and a guy pissing. A girl pissing is something so erotic, something so hot. Maybe it's the different sounds and output they can make.

maximinus
21st September 2008, 12:25 AM
Some time ago I posted a little contribution about this interesting theme:
http://www.peesearch.net/community/forums/showthread.php?t=22969
However, hissing sound of a woman peeing is really sexy for me... :) :wave:

Kimetzu
21st September 2008, 05:49 AM
The hissing is what drives me to wits end in the lines.

And about the outdoors question. When I was in High School, I was playing basketball at the park. I had drank a ton of water before and I was bursting. Thank God the other team had called a time out, so I ran behind the bleachers to pee. It was in the dirt, and it hissed. Fortunately no one else was there.

pastor_begby1
21st September 2008, 11:00 PM
I absolutely love the sound of girls hissing when they pee, my last 2 g/f's did this and it always turned me on something serious.

boardlife247
25th September 2008, 10:58 AM
I find this "hissing" noise to be extremely sexy especially when gushing through a womans panties or jeans

Rhaegaris
27th September 2008, 08:39 AM
I'm only a fan of the hissing if it is through clothes...doesn't really do it for me during a regular pee

curvy_luscious
12th October 2008, 10:20 PM
I've actually had the hissing noise through clothes when I was trying to wet discreetly on my deck at night while the neighbors were in their own yard not far away. I must say that got my heart rate up. It's a rarity though, and it was totally unexpected and made me seize up my flow which didn't want to stop and I ended up crossing my legs and holding my pussy with my hand. I was afraid they would hear me. Probably just being paranoid but...

I find that it really is rare though.

Curvy

Fontaine2007
13th October 2008, 05:26 AM
Maybe it's a stream playing against a bit of a gap in knickers? I get a hiss when I am erect and can only piss with the same relaxing and tensing to spurt the same way as ejaculating up the front of my pants. If they are clingy tight it can't happen unless it goes through them to outer pants. Maybe the noise is something to do with what you're wetting into as well? Maybe if you tried to hold back but couldn't and so just leaked there'd be no noise but a sensation very hard for you to control?

dennish
13th October 2008, 10:05 PM
I freekin love that noise. Unfortunatly i've got no girlfriend so i dont get to hear it very often. Being into diapers though i am able to make this noise myself at times when releasing a huge bladder full into a kind loose fitting diaper. Sometimes this is kinda bad though if i'm in public as i dont want my friends to know i'm pissing in a diaper right next to them lol

sutherngent985
14th October 2008, 12:19 PM
1 GF that I got into peeing was a huge hisser...god it was hot. But then she usually had extremely heavy streams, enough to totally soak myhand when it was in her stream.. And yea her lips were tight together.

curvy_luscious
26th October 2008, 05:04 PM
I sneaked out of bed last night to have a piss in my closet. I have a laundry basket in there just begging to be soaked. But as I squatted over it, I had one of those super hissy loud pees and I was afraid it would wake my husband so I quickly pressed a towel to my peehole to quiet it while I let it all out.

They seem to happen more often when I am trying to be quiet. What's up with that?

Curvy

BlueDiamond2
24th November 2008, 03:46 AM
I always thought hissing noises were made if a girl had the extreme urgency to pee. Once I was showing a girl where the bathroom was, and instead of going back to the party, I placed my ear against the bathroom door, and that was like music in my ears.

Gregory1
24th November 2008, 05:58 AM
I always assumed they made that hissing noise when they have to pee really badly and have been holding it for a long time.

The times I've heard women pissing was when they had been unable to get to a bathroom for a long time - so when they finally got to a toilet, the piss was just pouring out of them because they were so desperate!

peeforme1
25th November 2008, 04:51 PM
My wife hisses very loudly but only when on the toliet. I just noticed that when thinking about this reply. because she has peed in the shower (sometimes with the water off) and outside and now that I think about it I don't recall the powerfull noise. It causes me to get hard in an instant and also sends a wave of cold chills down my spine.

pcube
25th November 2008, 06:14 PM
Not only is the hissing sound pure music to my ears, but don't discount the sound of the pee hitting its target! When my wife was not entirely comfortable with the idea of piss play, but was trying to get her head around it for me, she would often let me masturbate outside the bathroom door while she went. The sound of her pee hitting the water was an instant cock hardener for me.

curvy_luscious
29th November 2008, 10:06 PM
I agree about the hitting the target thing. I like guys peeing but seeing what they are drenching is hot. (Hint for your pics and vids!)

Curvy

win338
26th December 2008, 01:52 PM
I've been through pretty much the whole gambit on this issue. I had my first wife that was a tinkler. She had no hissing what so ever. All I would here was a tinkling noise when her stream hit the water.

My 2nd wife was at the opposite end of the scale. The first time I heard her pee while we were still dating I almost thought she had a problem. Almost sounded like a tea kettle just before it starting to whistle at full boil. Gawd that was a huge turn on for me. She always left the bathroom door open when ever she peed. I could literally hear her from one end of the house to the other.

pantygirl
26th December 2008, 06:33 PM
Hi! :wave:

There has been an other thread about hissing sounds here ("hissing sound" initiated by "gatroda 80", 14th January 2008). And in that I made an effort to verbally describe... ahum... the hissing sound that I sometimes produce. Against better judgement I've been thinking of reproducing it in this similar thread. And as it was almost a year ago... well, here it goes:

Of all the things you can be allured at doing here... describe the sound of my peeing and what might cause it... *blushing* But OK! I always produce a hissing sound, but it differs... Usually it's a pretty discreet hiss... But occasionally it's really noisy, embarrassingly so... And this loud hissing sound seems mostly occur when I've a superfull bladder and am superaroused! (There is always a tight connection between superful bladder and superarousal!) I'll try to describe this sound though it's hard to do it verbally so you have to use your fantasy... Here it goes:

Wwwwwwwwwooooiiiiiiiiiiiissssshhhhh.....Wwwwwooooohhhhhssshhooooo....!!! Ssssssssshhhhhhhiiiiioooohhhh!!!!! And sometimes there are these very funny sounds interrupting the hisses: Brrrllllbblllobble...bbblllobblliblob!!! But don't ask me how I produce them! (Now I'm blushing like a fire engine!)

Yvette

PS. I checked earlier today... this description is still very accurate! :D

win338
27th December 2008, 02:08 AM
Dang Yvette! Now I feel that all of us need to hear your pee after this description. You'll have to record this and upload it into the Audio files section. I'm now dying to hear this. lol :D

vpw
27th December 2008, 07:18 AM
I am in line as well. :) Going by the description, it would be heavenly for sure, a true aural delight.

jubilantmind
27th December 2008, 08:34 PM
Ahh, Yvette!! :o
You'll never cease to set our imaginations on fire with your descriptions! :smileyb:

If you could record and then upload here one of those terrific pees of yours that would be the best!

jezzer
4th January 2009, 04:32 PM
Now i thought it was the women who made the hiss sound....But....

Yesterday before i got in the shower i sat on the edge of the bath so my feet was in the bath i had my legs tight together and put my cock in between my legs so my warm pee would run inbetween my legs and down my legs,Well by doing that i heared a hissing noise first i thought it was comming from somewhere else so i stopped and so did the hissing sound,I started and the hissing was there.Ive got to say it was kind of sexy to hear it but i prefer hearing women hissing.

Just thought i would share it with you :)

jubilantmind
4th January 2009, 10:00 PM
Now i thought it was the women who made the hiss sound....But....

Yesterday before i got in the shower i sat on the edge of the bath so my feet was in the bath i had my legs tight together and put my cock in between my legs so my warm pee would run inbetween my legs and down my legs,Well by doing that i heared a hissing noise first i thought it was comming from somewhere else so i stopped and so did the hissing sound,I started and the hissing was there.Ive got to say it was kind of sexy to hear it but i prefer hearing women hissing.

Just thought i would share it with you :)

Indeed, men can have that hissing sound too. I have peed and managed to make that sound a few times. With men it's more rare and less loud though...and less sexy.

Actually that sound is sexy only when produced by a woman. ;)

SexyMatureLady66
4th January 2009, 10:51 PM
I'm new here and 66 years old and now have learned something new. I'm afraid I am very quiet when I piss for I have never noticed any hissing. Is this really true or is someone pulling our virtual legs?:)

quietpr06
4th January 2009, 11:10 PM
Oh it's true...I've seen enough in the way of videos of women peeing and making a wonderfl hiiss to know that it happens...but not with every girl and not all the time. You have to have enough looseness in the labia that skin gets in the way of the pee on its' way out, and you have to pee forecfully enough to make the sound audible. If you want to hear a hiss, you should try holding your lips together the next time you pee (just be prepared for a bit of a mess :))

Squirt_123
5th January 2009, 06:22 PM
Wow. yvette! what a great description! lol:) honestly, I don't think I hav ever noticed myself have a very loud hissing sound. When I have to REALLY badly, I think it does make more of a sound than when it is just a trickle (obviously). I am gonna listen next time....now I am curious...hehe

weatherman25
6th January 2009, 12:13 AM
The best hiss I heard was from a very sexually attractive 24 yr old girl in a motel room. It was a 25 second very loud and erotic hiss going straight into the bowl. She showed no signs of desperation before the event. It was the best hiss I've heard in my life, and something tells me she either did not care that I heard, or maybe that she wanted me to hear. I don't know, but the combination of feminine beauty, and a full force hiss hitting the porcelain was quite a turn on.

cutegirll
6th January 2009, 07:17 AM
i am definately a hisser, i think its a little late to be posting here i dont know if anyones gonna read it but i thought i'd share my 2 cents

quietpr06
6th January 2009, 07:32 AM
Can you get some audio of that hissing sound? :)

I love that hiss...you have no idea...LOL

No0ne526
6th January 2009, 07:34 AM
Yea i have to admit that the hiss does play a huge role in turning me on too. It makes the girls piss sound more intense i think.

quietpr06
6th January 2009, 08:37 AM
I'm a very sense-oriented guy despite my limited sight. I react VERY strongly to the smells, sounds, sights, and feelings associated with peeing. A pants wetting is hot...a pants wetting with a big loud hissing sound is way hotter. :)

k79listen
17th March 2009, 03:39 AM
What a beautiful and vivid description of your own experience of getting relief when you take a piss. Thank you this time for going "against better judgement...and reproducing it in this similar thread." Nice! I thoroughly enjoyed it. I love the sounds of my sweetheart whenever she has to pee, especially when she doesn't know I'm listening. An opportunity to hear any lady peeing is sheer joy. But, I have to say, there's something so special too about a very good description. It makes it even better that it's you talking about your own lovely body and the wonderful sounds you enjoy day after day whenever you need to pee.

It was good of you to bring us into your special, private place in such a fun-loving way.

There has been an other thread about hissing sounds here ("hissing sound" initiated by "gatroda 80", 14th January 2008). And in that I made an effort to verbally describe... ahum... the hissing sound that I sometimes produce. Against better judgement I've been thinking of reproducing it in this similar thread. And as it was almost a year ago... well, here it goes:

Of all the things you can be allured at doing here... describe the sound of my peeing and what might cause it... *blushing* But OK! I always produce a hissing sound, but it differs... Usually it's a pretty discreet hiss... But occasionally it's really noisy, embarrassingly so... And this loud hissing sound seems mostly occur when I've a superfull bladder and am superaroused! (There is always a tight connection between superful bladder and superarousal!) I'll try to describe this sound though it's hard to do it verbally so you have to use your fantasy... Here it goes:

Wwwwwwwwwooooiiiiiiiiiiiissssshhhhh.....Wwwwwooooohhhhhssshhooooo....!!! Ssssssssshhhhhhhiiiiioooohhhh!!!!! And sometimes there are these very funny sounds interrupting the hisses: Brrrllllbblllobble...bbblllobblliblob!!! But don't ask me how I produce them! (Now I'm blushing like a fire engine!)

Yvette

k79listen
17th March 2009, 03:47 AM
Yes, please do that! Go listen to yourself the next time you're peeing and do us all a favor. Report back like Yvette did! This is such a good thread. Those of us who absolutely love to hear ladies peeing will be very glad to know how your pissing sounds. Consider it "homework" for your peesearch community friends. We're waiting....to read what you hear when you're getting sweet relief in the ladies room or on your toilet at home - or wherever you most enjoy taking a piss.

Wow. yvette! what a great description! lol:) honestly, I don't think I hav ever noticed myself have a very loud hissing sound. When I have to REALLY badly, I think it does make more of a sound than when it is just a trickle (obviously). I am gonna listen next time....now I am curious...hehe

_FeelsGood_
18th March 2009, 10:55 AM
OyesOyes the sound is so sexy

My g/f is a hisser and a loud one at that she loves turning me on by saying im going for a wee now im going to close the door,but you can put your ear to the door :)

kim1980uk2001
25th March 2009, 02:53 PM
Perosnnaly I have never hissed but from using public loo's most women seem to hiss, which not somthing born out by friends in my home, so I have concluded that hissing seems more likly when the woman is desperate, so my advice if you want to hear it hang out behind a porta loo at a festival and it sould be a hiss fest

Aquarius42
5th April 2009, 04:20 PM
hhhhssshhooooo....!!! Ssssssssshhhhhhhiiiiioooohhhh!!!!!

Although we live in different parts of the world and there's no chance of you doing that on my face I must thank you so very much, dear lady, for your beautiful description of the sound of you peeing.

It's partially because I won't be able to leave the computer without playing with myself to satisfaction because the fantasy of a loo's eye view of your deluge holds me in its spell.

party578
5th April 2009, 06:11 PM
this is a great thread i absolutely love the sound of a woman hissing as she pees really turns me on seeing her sitting there on the toilet and hearing that beautiful hiss and watching it just pour out of her most women i know only hiss when they are truly desperate to pee and can barely hold it in but once they let loose watch out some have hissed from start to finish some start to hiss and the it just dwindles down to a trickle

wetdreamer3
5th April 2009, 06:18 PM
my other half pisses like a store horse, its wonderful when underneath it, some would call it a firefighters hose, arn't i lucky

Aquarius42
8th April 2009, 09:11 AM
Try www.cascademag.com for a good recording of a prolonged female hissing session. Go to watersports for women, piss olympics, longest pee, then scroll down to 'There's a beautiful long & desperate female pee for you here.'

Buck185
1st May 2009, 05:09 PM
From my experience watching girls pee, the harder they pee the better chance of hissing. Its a total turn on when a girl has a good pee saved up and she lets loose. The hissing sound is a total bonus

drummer
3rd October 2009, 08:09 PM

Yvette

Now that is fucking HOT!!! Have any of your girlfriends ever told you that the hissing sound you make when you pee turns them on?

bigben379
4th October 2009, 01:39 AM
intersting topic, i have heard many variations also so there must be merit in your findings!!! The actual reason im unsure of but either way chicks peeing is damn sexy!!!

dfw_sub
4th October 2009, 06:21 AM
I am always fascinated by the infamous hissing noise that you hear most times a girl pees. Being a guy this is something I don't hear too much. From what I understand this may be an anatomical thing because not all girls are "hissers". Once I visited a restroom, which funnily enough was unisex even though it had stalls (!)(every guys dream, right?)(in Vermont by the way). There I encountered a girl that went into the next stall to the one I was going into. She shyly said hi and smiled before she entered her stall and closed the door. While I was in my stall getting my business out, I heard her starting to hiss in her stall. It was continuous and did not stop until she was done. It was such a turn on and I was not even able to pee myself until she was finished. :)

Now I know that not all females hiss. Some of them are quiet and you just hear their pee gush into the toilet instead. What are the opinions and experiences of other females in this community? Would you like to share if you are a hisser or not? Any experiences from the guys are also welcome.

Initially i thought you meant that some girls went 'hiss' with their mouth to conceal the sounds of their peeing (and that would be a shame).

i can only remember one time hearing a girl who hissed, and that was when we and some friends were out drinking. One of the girls really had to go, and she went behind a dumpster to have a pee. i could hear the hissing echo through the alley... instant hard-on!

:scatter:

Guesswho333
5th October 2009, 03:27 AM
My girlfriend makes a loud hissing noise when she's in the bathroom, it always gets me soo turned on. If I'm in the bathroom with her when she's using the toilet I do not notice the hissing sound but the sight of her sitting on the toilet and the sound of her pee dribbling into the toilet is plenty enough to make me really horny. :)

Fontaine2007
5th October 2009, 03:33 AM
Hissing or burbling direct into the water without paper or the bowl to deflect the stream? Men can make a burbling sound if they piss direct into the water, so most don't. Likewise, most women put paper down for the same reason.

JadeNtl89
5th October 2009, 07:49 AM
I alternate between the two sometimes I hiss and sometimes I don't. It just depends on how long I have had to go.

Alex_54
6th October 2009, 02:25 AM
My gf is totally a dribbler, which sucks for a guy with a pee fetish. My last gf would pee constantly, but didn't like sharing ... this one is like a camel ... I do wonder whether she has a problem .... she claims to be able to pee a long way ... but she doesn't find it sexual, and I think is more shy now that she knows I like it