PDA

View Full Version : Listinening to Pee

tomp0624
17th November 2004, 03:19 AM
I love listening to women pee. There is something about the fact that everyone is slightliy different sounding

FoD
17th November 2004, 11:30 AM
Yeah, my missus often says she's so busy at work that she hasn't had time to pee all day long, so when she comes home I get to hear her do a nice long pee.

On the downside, it sometimes stinks of coffee, which I hate! But hearing her piss, and being able to empathise with the feeling of relief makes me so horny ;)

dave1434
17th November 2004, 01:35 PM
Unfortunately, this is one I haven't been able to get too excited about...I guess it's the visual that does it for me.

jeff
17th November 2004, 03:03 PM
its definatily all about hearing it and seeing it. you carnt have one without the other, it would be like having fish with out chips!!!!!!!!!!

p4me
18th November 2004, 03:43 AM
The best sound is the pee squirting out of her puss. The spray sound it makes before the splash

hotwetface
18th November 2004, 04:15 AM
I'm hearing you guys - it was sound that first twitched my rod, but nowadays visuals rule!

Peemaxx
19th November 2004, 01:50 AM
I love listening to women pee. There is something about the fact that everyone is slightliy different sounding

For me this is one of my favourite things for the exact same reason that you stated above, yes i love to watch who dosen't but the sound is what does it for me the most.

Does anyone have any audio files of people peeing? Or would people be willing to make audio files? I would be interested to know.

Personally i'm only interested in female peeing sounds but it would be nice to have some input from the female members here too if any care to give their veiws?

rhez01dj
19th November 2004, 02:11 AM
I rate this ? a 10+. Thank you PC's for audio and visual. I also would like females in/output?

iago31
19th November 2004, 02:11 PM
You can get superb pee sound tapes for 5 each from www.cascade-contacts.com

dru22
19th November 2004, 06:49 PM
its an unmistakable sound, always brings a smile to my face

uksteve2
19th November 2004, 06:53 PM
my wife wont mlet me watch her pee, so every once in a while I stand outside the door and listen to her peeing while stroking my cock, then when we go to bed I fuck her while recalling the sound....she dont know :p

pitn2709
19th November 2004, 06:56 PM
Even though I love the visual, I do enjoy hearing women peeing, esp. in a public restroom.

dying to pee
20th November 2004, 06:49 AM
omg hearing it hit the toilet water is freaking orgasmic!!!! its like the international sound of relief!

iago31
20th November 2004, 08:13 AM
Women pee in various ways : some do it in one go, whilst others do aseries of short bursts. Any other comments?

Peemaxx
22nd November 2004, 01:30 AM
Women pee in various ways : some do it in one go, whilst others do aseries of short bursts. Any other comments?

Some hiss, some trickle, some sprinkle, some gush, so many different peeing styles and sounds thats what makes it so enjoyable and so interesting.

dinger
22nd November 2004, 07:29 AM
Anyone ever do this? If you stand outside a ladies' room that's in a quiet hall and there's no door on the washroom, you can hear noises coming out. Only bad thing is that you don't want to stand there too long, or else people start wondering what you're up to.

willi138
22nd November 2004, 07:34 PM
Not just the hissing, tho'
Also the splattering as it hits the floor...

supermann
22nd November 2004, 08:13 PM
I love listening to women pee. I think not seeing, only listening is a turn-on because the woman pissing can be as sexy as I want her to be. Even better if I see her afterwards and she's that sexy (or cute) :p

maciej
22nd November 2004, 08:34 PM
But hearing her piss, and being able to empathise with the feeling of relief makes me so horny ;)

"Empathise" - this is the right word to describe my own feeling concerning a girl who is peeing hard to empty her bladder and makes herself relieved. Such an empathy is like peeing together with her. It would be nice to read a story about peeing written at this particular angle.

maybe162000
22nd November 2004, 08:43 PM
Its the second best thing to see it, comparing the noises, trying to recognise the position adopted!!

jbox36
22nd November 2004, 11:27 PM
Hmm! I can't say that I like just hearing it, but I do like movies to have proper sound, even if it isn't the sound of peeing, e.g. like those lovely movies where the girl pees outside on grass. Even if all you hear is the sound of the wind in the trees it is still more realistic than a silent movie.

ph4n70m
23rd November 2004, 03:15 AM
I like to stay outside the bathroom when my girlfriend pees, especially when she is desperate. She doesn't know I'm there, but I listen. It doesn't really turn me on as much as actually seeing it, but it leaves it to my imagination which can also be a good thing.

emilytexas
23rd November 2004, 07:02 AM
I like the feel etc. but I have been with a couple guys that liked me to piss in their mouths and I have to admit I loved looking down at them then closing my eyes to hear the hollow sound of my piss filling their mouth

edwardhob
23rd November 2004, 08:37 AM
The best peeeing has an element of the furtive about it. Like flirtation? So hearing a woman pee in a bathroom without seeing is often a turn-on. Add seeing her before or after. "I know what you've been doing" kind of thing.

orentos
23rd November 2004, 12:23 PM
I like that too. In a couple of places i've been where there are unisex toilets, i enjoy listening to women pee in the cucbicle next door.

coolpics2000
23rd November 2004, 07:09 PM
hearing that sound of her pee on the water or ground is the biggest turn on that gets me started.

repsych101
23rd November 2004, 10:14 PM
I guess for me the situation is either one or the other. If I can not see it, then I would be just as excited to hear it. But seeing it and hearing it, is a great combination. Just as alot of you on here, I love to hear the "hiss" when the pee comes out, its such a turn on and I don't know why. ;)

squeesebox
27th November 2004, 12:26 PM
some times when we go out she sneeks me into the ladies toilets.
i love to hear her and all those other women pee while i'm getting a blow job

Jemmer
27th November 2004, 11:33 PM
My hubby says that the most erotic sound in the world is me relieving a very full bladder into the toilet.

Peemaxx
28th November 2004, 03:33 AM
My hubby says that the most erotic sound in the world is me relieving a very full bladder into the toilet.

Yup i'd have to agree it is deffinately the most erotic sound in the world to hear a girl peeing.

I notice there aren't many responses from women, girls do you like to hear men pee? or other women maybe?

hardnhorny1983
28th November 2004, 04:43 AM
i love listening to women pee too. sometimes more than seeing it. what really gets me going is seeing the pee trickle through denim. not sure what it is about the denim

gurlpee4me
28th November 2004, 08:52 AM
I to love to hear a girl peeing I will listen at the door whenever there is a chance. The only thing is it makes me kind of sad knowing its being wasted.. :(
give it to me... :)

yester18
28th November 2004, 05:59 PM
one piss never sounds the same. which is good it keeps getting better and better

opie_wan
28th November 2004, 06:57 PM
Hearing my hot co-worker in the bathroom in our backroom taking a long hard piss and then having her ask me if i liked what i heard was one of the best moments in my life

opie_wan

gina70
14th December 2004, 05:20 PM
I like not only the sound of the pee itself but also the sound of foot on the floor, jumps, move because she/he can hold it...

willycarter
14th December 2004, 08:56 PM
Sometimes at work if a person visits the toilet net to the gents, I try to guess who it is by the sound of their peeing. Some tinkle, and some really hammer it!

nimda
15th December 2004, 09:50 AM
more of a visual person my self

tomp0624
19th December 2004, 03:43 AM
How about some people posting an audio file of themselves peeing. Since there is no video involved, people can still remain anonymous.

gulp59
19th December 2004, 12:04 PM
There's nothing like the sound of pee squirting out of a pussy. Too many occasions to talk about. Each time is different, even for the same woman. Those uni-sex toilets in Europe are probably what got me hooked on the sound. Nice seeing the lady before and after too............ I guess I'm bold, in the past if on a date and I had the chance to hear her take a healthy pee and later she had to go again, I'd often tell her what I'd heard and how sexy it made me feel and request to possibly watch is she wasn't bashful. You don't know if you don't ask! If they'd let me watch, I'd offer to lick her clean which usually let to full sex. If I'd gotten that far, the next time I'd offer to drink it to save her the time of going to the toilet, often saying something like you tasted so good before, that was just a snack, now I want the full course meal!!!

dw1992
19th December 2004, 01:18 PM
How about some people posting an audio file of themselves peeing. Since there is no video involved, people can still remain anonymous.

I'll second that! :p

When I was in college, I found a men's restroom in the admissions building where you could clearly hear everything from the adjacent women's restroom. After that, I surprisingly had more business in the admissions building.

At work, I was moved to a cube that is against the back wall of a women's restroom. As I strained to listen in, I realized it was futile because I am also under the air vent. :mad:

caprighia
19th December 2004, 02:19 PM
I agree. Sound is essential. You can appriciate an audio with no pics better then a visual with no sound (well, in my opinion anyway!!)

as90
23rd December 2004, 08:32 PM
Hearing it is good, but seeing is even better. I wonder which people find more exciting though - seeing without the person's knowledge (i.e. voyeur) or actually having someone do it in front of you because you asked them? Anyone?

luv2watch
23rd December 2004, 09:24 PM
I find women who actually allow you to see them pee as conceptually more erotic than spying on a woman. There is something quite sensual and intimate about her giving you intentional pleaure rather than being a voyeur. It is far more erotic.
I discussed this quite extensively on pages 1095-1099 at www.tioletstool.com. My name on that board was "Raging Urophile".
I actually have mixed feelings about listening to women pee. Yes, it is indeed the most beatifully erotic sound on our planet. But the pleasure of hearing it is balanced by the frustration of not being able to see it. It is analogous to smelling a steak barbequing on the grill, and not being able to eat it, even though you love the smell. I might feel differently if I had actually seen a woman pee in person.
One extremely frustrating experience occurred about 13 years ago. I was occasionally working in an office adjacent to a group of women . They would sometimes use my bathroom. One attractive woman once told her co- worker that she didn't have to pee very often, but when she did "Look Out". When she did enter my bathroom , my heart would race, but it was never to pee.
Then one day, she finally came into pee, my heart raced with anticipation of what I surmised would be a loud, long, and beautiful gush. But just as she was about to begin her marathon piss THE FRICKEN PHONE RANG. It only rang about twice a day, and it had to ring THEN. The long-winded customer went on and on, as did the pee, but I could neither hear it or enjoy it. She never entered my bathroom again.

niuwee
24th December 2004, 07:39 AM
Listening can be a great turn-on but the one making the music has to have a big bladder and be capable of pushing it out under great pressure! Otherwise its a bit of a limp experience!

Hawk59
30th December 2004, 01:10 AM
we just moved into a new area at work and I've found that whaen sitting in the stall in the mens room you can hear the women through the wall. Sometimes you hear a little pee dance while they get unsnapped or whatever, but then you can really hear the tell tale hisssss. It's especially nice when I see who is heading to the ladies just before I go into the mens room.

girlspee4me527
3rd January 2005, 02:12 AM
currently i am stationed in iraq. since my wife doesnt get to pee on me she lets me listen to her take a piss. i love it and everytime i leave the phone room with a raging hardon

bubba
4th January 2005, 12:45 AM
I like the visuals myself, though I have been amazed that when you hear them in the toilet some quite petite girls can piss like a horse !!!!

voyager
28th January 2005, 08:25 PM
Hi UKSTEVE2, you companion in misfortune.
Could be my words

tazdeviluk
29th January 2005, 03:03 PM
I think its partly to do with you knowing how wet the pussy is with the piss pouring out of it, its a real turn on

tiofaust
6th February 2005, 11:36 PM
i think sound is very excitant, when u heard this sound ur imagination do the rest..

gummyshoe
9th February 2005, 06:20 AM
i just love to hear a good thick stream pee hitting on a carpet togheter with the common hissing sound of a can't-hold-it-anymore pussy

damn right

stevet1981
9th February 2005, 06:57 PM
My wife wont pee on me so all i can do is listen wehen she goes

Andy1986
9th February 2005, 10:07 PM
I think sound without video or video without sound is quite ok.
But both is clearly best. :D

ssssshhhh

Eden
9th February 2005, 10:36 PM
Fab point! I love the sound of piss tinkling into the bowl (whether its coming from a guy or a gal!) When my bf comes home from work he always does a little pee dance before running into the bathroom and letting all out for me to hear (not that he knows I'm listening!) :cool:

pippepz
10th February 2005, 08:47 PM
Yeah, I like to hear my girlfiend pissing... She knows that I she always leave the bathroom door for me to listen... It's even better when she asks me to wipe her....

Peemaxx
13th February 2005, 10:19 AM
Don't forget, we now have a sound section in the galleries where people can upload and download sound clips of people peeing.

This thread seems to be very popular, but the sound gallery not so popular after all the demand in this thread and others. I have uploaded quite a few files myself and I have more files to upload in the near future, but it would be nice if we had more sound files posted from others.

Many thanks to everyone who has posted files so far! :D

maestrow666
13th February 2005, 10:27 AM
Just the sound is a turn on for me, no doubt about that. I'll admit I've had my ear up to many bathroom doors before, always kind of hoping she'll catch me. :D

rb_012345
16th February 2005, 05:22 PM
I'm a big fan. I always listen whenever possible if we have female visitors/friends round. I've worked in quite a few places where the gents was adjacent to the ladies and you could hear them if you pressed your ear to the wall. At one place I got quite good at recognising who it was by their sound.

schne4u
17th February 2005, 05:15 AM
I find the sound mildly arousing if I know and find the woman attractive. Recently, I have been working with a woman who is often peeing. The place we work has thin doors - allowing me to hear very well. I have been very pleased that she is not shy about her peeing. She does not turn on a fan, does not try not to hit the water with her powerful stream or turn on the water to mask the sopund at all. I have found myself picturing her pretty little pussy in a more vivid way than I normally would. I believe I could describe it to a tee. She has red hair and ot is probibly well cropped but still evident on the soft and pale mound leading to nice slamm and tight lips. Her Clit is probibly very red and about the size of a head of an eraser.

I wonder of she knows whe is turning me on? I wonder if she would think I was a perv if she knew? I wonder if whe would ever let me watch - put my fingers in her spray? I would love to sit on the cool floor in front of her - watch spread those tight lips so the spund was only made from the impact of the stream hitting the surface?

I can assure you if whe let me watch I would have to lick her clean and would definitly jack off to a ball busting orgasm before she ever raised her panties back above her knees. By the way she wears sexy panties - I have seen them revealed when she bent over!

Well - I would love to hear from the ladies here on their impressions. It sure would be nice to see - hear - feel and small her pee. Most of all, I would love to lick her fresh sweet cute little pussy till she exploded on my face and saw my cock erupt!

wyashn
22nd February 2005, 12:27 PM
The first time I heard a woman pee was in my first job.
There was a beautiful dark haired girl working there and all the guys used to lust after her.
The wash room was located out in the hallway and it was a small thing, just barely room enough for the toilet and the wash basin.

Once as I was climbing up the stairs and heading for the main office when I saw her heading into the washroom. I don't know why I did it but next thing I knew I was up against the door listening intently.

I heard the rustle of clothing and then a long sigh and the sound of her pissing. It turned me on so much that just a few feet away was this beautiful creature enjoying her pee and I could imagine her pussy and everything.

That sound of her sighing has been with me ever since.

goldenman
22nd February 2005, 06:44 PM
i like it when, at work, i hear my favourite secretary peeing...

wakes up old fantasies....

gomer0298
22nd February 2005, 08:34 PM
i'm a big fan as well ... it's especially audible at school!

TonyUK1
25th February 2005, 09:01 PM
Listening is the next best thing after seeing. At an open air concert in Bristol last summer, there were so many people peeingin the trees and when it got dark, the women didn't hide in the bushes so much so I heard some great hisses and splashes on the ground, and because it was dark I was able to get hard without anyine knowing!! Makes me sound like a perv doesn't it?

rjj99usa
2nd March 2005, 11:56 PM
I love to hear the rush of my wife's pee. Sometimes i sneak up to the door when her sister is over so I can hear her go too. I also find that when I pee when we have company, I push hard so I can make it as loud as possable...in hopes that someone else in the other room can hear and that maybe they are enjoying it.

PeeSee99
8th May 2005, 01:10 AM
Yeh, the sound of girls peeing is great. I love the hissing sounds that women make sometimes - my wife only does it occassionally. I remember one night standing on a station platform, quite late after the pubs had closed. A train was due in a few minutes as a couple came on the platform. The woman rushed for the lavatory and o my luck I was standing by the window. As son as I heard the door shut she started peeing - a great noisy pee. She must have been bursting. Great fun!!! :D

Peemaxx
8th May 2005, 06:01 AM
The woman rushed for the lavatory and o my luck I was standing by the window. As son as I heard the door shut she started peeing - a great noisy pee. She must have been bursting. Great fun!!! :D

That sounds very similar to an experience I had many years ago. It's a fantastic build up seeing the girl walk in then hearing the tap of feet followed by the door shutting. The clothes go down and sssssssssss...... Heaven!

You don't need the visual your mind can do the rest!

m_omega
13th May 2005, 12:34 AM
The hissing is a wonderful sound... It probably appears when the flow turns from laminar to turbulent, i e when it comes out.

topaz356
13th May 2005, 03:15 AM
My wife sounds like a damn fire hose. Not sexy! :rolleyes:

seemeinnyc2003
15th May 2005, 08:45 AM
I used to work in an old building. The male and female bathrooms were side by side. They were in terrible condition, basically they were one room with a divider between them. There were very high ceilings and the divider didn't reach the top. You could hear EVERYTHING.

I used to sit in their with a raging hard on listening to al the ladies pee. What was really cool is that there was a big public area just outside the restrooms, so it was no big deal to hang out outside, wait for a hot girl to walk in to the bathroom and then make my way to the men's side. Knowing who she was and what she looked like while I listened to her pee was great.

After about 3 years they finally remodeled the bathrooms. Couldn't hear anything anymore.

Rift00
16th May 2005, 04:15 AM
I use to go to a lady friends house and drink, well the bathroom was right by the living room in the tiny apartment. It was the hardest thing in the world to maintain a conversation with the people in the room and fight back the erection that threated to rip my pants when she went to the loo. You could hear it all and she's was a gusher. Really hot! So I guess that means i like listening and watching.

MetalTemplar
16th May 2005, 04:26 AM
Listening isn't quite as exciting as watching, but damned if it isn't exciting all the same. I used to go over to this girls house quite a bit, and she tended to drink a lot. The girl made me nuts as it was without me sitting outside the bathroom door listening to her go about her business in there. I couldn't tear myself away, at least she didn't tease me, not about that, anyway. *Groan*

wetfinger
17th May 2005, 06:28 PM
I love the sound of the hiss as it passes through my pussy lips, and the splash on the tile floor.

goldengallon1
18th May 2005, 04:29 AM
I actually use to be able to listen to the women peeing in the restroom next door in the office where I worked if I sat on the toilet and placed my ear against the wall. You couldn't hear any hissing but you could make out the splash of her pee as it hit the water. I even once, had a big cum while I was sitting there listening and knew who the woman was that was peeing on the other side of the wall. Just the sound made me shoot off. ( and I wasn't even hard!)

DarkSon
18th May 2005, 06:27 AM
In college we had the Suite style rooms and could hear whatever was happening in them. There was one girl in the hall who it bothered so much that she would turn on the Bathtub to mask her hissing pee.

fraxle
18th May 2005, 05:31 PM
I love to listen to my wife first thing in morning

Atomik
5th June 2005, 09:19 AM
i like to listen to women pee. it calms me down if i am tense or frustrated. it relaxes me. with a few relaxed moans from a woman would make it much better.

asslicker2
5th June 2005, 10:07 AM
I can really agree. It is so hot to hear the trikling of women peeing into a bowl. And the sound is always different. I prefer it when they really urge to go ...

falcon7121
6th June 2005, 07:21 PM
I get really turned on when i hear women peeing, it`s the hissing noise that does it for me. :wave:

Stefano567
7th June 2005, 07:09 AM
I loce hearing my partner pee. It makes me feel good even when we are just following our routine. One of the advantages of a bathroom off the bedroom. She knows that I like it and I like that she knows I like it. So she sometimes makes it especailly loud just for me :p . MMMMnnn nice.

zandor
7th June 2005, 07:57 AM
I love to hear it, I had a gf who wouldnt endulge my fetish so I would just listen in, she always wondered why I was ready to go the second she steped out of the shower.

hotstufffu007
7th July 2005, 03:44 AM
Hearing a good pee from my girlfriend is always a turn on.I cant wait for the next one she has. :)

agurl2
10th July 2005, 02:19 PM
I Think Hearing A Man Is The Ultimate....yes I Love Watching More But I Dont Get That Much Oppt. Over The Years ...but A Male Vid Without Sound Just Dont Do It For Me...i Love The Splashing Sound As It Hits The Water ....

motherload2
10th July 2005, 07:24 PM
Once at a camp they had stalls built into the ground. I went in one and a totally hot girl went in the one next to me. Needless to say, after hearing her, I did something in that stall I had not originally planned on doing.

DavidK
10th July 2005, 11:22 PM
hearing it is good. i like the sound of pee in the plastic of a port-a-john.

bubba_78
18th August 2005, 05:51 PM
Hearing a long, gushing female pee to me is practically on the same level as witnessing the stream up close. It was the sounds of strong female streams from my youth that first piqued my interest.

Years ago, I took a vacation with my family to a beach resort, but instead of spending most of my time baking in the sun like I probably should have been, I found myself doing quite a bit of reading conveniently right next to the unisex bathroom that was inside the main office. Every time the ding of the door would ring, signaling that someone was coming inside, I would get my hopes up that a young lady was in need of releasing a mighty ocean of pee from her pent up bladder. Only one woman sticks out in my memory of that trip, though. She was gorgeous, probably nineteen years old, blonde hair, dawning the skimpiest of bikinis. There was something about knowing that that little piece of fabric was the only thing covering her pee hole, and in just seconds I was treated to a fantastic, hissing stream with full accoustics, my position literally four feet away from the toilet, a hollow door serving to provide visual privacy but certainly not dampening her deafening stream. My ultimate fantasy would have been for her pee to have lasted an eternity, but instead she was done in probably 20 seconds, a pretty good performance indeed considering the tremondous strength of her stream.

Suddenly I'm feeling quite the urge to visit the beach...

pussyeater69
18th August 2005, 06:04 PM
I have to see what im hearing...more hotter that way

Peemaxx
18th August 2005, 06:17 PM
Suddenly I'm feeling quite the urge to visit the beach...
LOL, I bet you are.

Hearing a long, gushing female pee to me is practically on the same level as witnessing the stream up close.
It sounds like your "practically on the same level" as me then!

A great 2nd post Bubba, and what a great sound that must have been, Welcome to Peesearch.net :wave:

You might be interested to know in addition to all the free pics and movies in the gallery here, we also have a sound files section, so i'm sure you will like that.

Maybe you also have some sound files, that you could contribute too as the section is fairly new and it would be nice to see it grow.

bubba_78
19th August 2005, 02:16 PM
Thank you for the kind welcome, Peemaxx. I have read several of your posts on these boards and believe you and I are of a similar mindset. I've always felt I was in the minority of an already minority, taboo subject. Listening to a hard, long pee just leaves so much to the imagination, which I've come to greatly enjoy.

I will happily peruse the gallery section once my membership allows, though as of this post I'm still 12 away or so. I do have several sound files, most of which I cannot even remember where I obtained, as many were in the late '90s. As much as the internet has progressed since then, this type of content is still sorely lacking.

pissdude1
19th August 2005, 02:42 PM
I love the hissing sound that females make when they pee. :D
I dont know why but males never make this noise. :scratchch

Peemaxx
20th August 2005, 10:29 AM
Thank you for the kind welcome, Peemaxx. I have read several of your posts on these boards and believe you and I are of a similar mindset. I've always felt I was in the minority of an already minority, taboo subject. Listening to a hard, long pee just leaves so much to the imagination, which I've come to greatly enjoy.

I will happily peruse the gallery section once my membership allows, though as of this post I'm still 12 away or so. I do have several sound files, most of which I cannot even remember where I obtained, as many were in the late '90s. As much as the internet has progressed since then, this type of content is still sorely lacking.

LOL, yes in a way, we could be a minority of the minority, although it does seem from all the other posts I have seen, we are deffinately not alone!

There are quite a few topics now, attributed to the sound of girls peeing, so i'm sure if you can add some input to those, it will help your post count. (Incase you didn't know, uploading files, also increases your post count)

As of the late 90's the only places that I knew of that had "sound files" were a female site in the UK called "cascade" watersports for women and another site called Amy & Leannes. As far as I know Amy & Leannes site no longer exists but a few sample audio clips can still be downloaded free from the cascade site.

bubba_78
20th August 2005, 03:50 PM
I have all of Cascade's female peeing audio tapes, some of which are truly fantastic. Tape 19, side B has to be my favorite, though. There's one pee on there which seems like it may never end (my favorite kind). Whoever was going must have been absolutely bursting, because she lets out over a minute of a solid stream, though there is no hissing, which would have of course been an added bonus. There's another on this side where the lady starts to pee a seemingly average stream, then out of nowhere goes into the loudest, most extreme hiss I have ever heard. It is so intense that I have to turn my speakers down, lest me in trouble of waking the neighbors. It's the women like these, and the ones with the biggest of bladders, that I wonder about the most. Do they know they are unique in their abilities? Have others commented on their either enormous or incredibly forceful streams? Yes, I am definitely in the minority, though as you suggest possibly not alone. I would much rather hear another woman discussing a truly urgent or spectacular pee that she heard in the ladies room than witness an average pee for myself. I know, I'm an odd duck :)

I also remember Amy & Leannes site, though I'd forgotten about it until you mentioned it. I also wasn't aware that uploading files counts towards the post count, I suppose that's what I get for not reading all of the guidelines. Quick question: if I can't view which files are already online, how will I know what I'm uploading isn't a duplicate? Especially with sound files, since there are so few out there, there's a pretty good chance that my collection is similar to the site's.

bubba_78
20th August 2005, 03:56 PM
Quick question: if I can't view which files are already online, how will I know what I'm uploading isn't a duplicate? Especially with sound files, since there are so few out there, there's a pretty good chance that my collection is similar to the site's.

Ok, again, this is what I get for not doing some simple research, as this very question is addressed on the "upload files" screen. I will try and send some of the more unique ones I have, ones which I think I've only found once.

bubba_78
20th August 2005, 04:34 PM
I don't think today is shaping out to be my day...

I uploaded 3 sound files, which went through, but then I lost power as I was typing out the description info. Is there a way to go back and edit files that you upload? Or I'll be happy to redo them, I just don't want a bunch of duplicates floating around.

Sorry to hijack this thread because of my (today, anyway) technical ineptitude. Please keep this great topic going!

Chenards2332
22nd August 2005, 09:27 PM
Audio or visual? I still do not know but both turn me on. I worked in a design office some years ago and had a longing for one of the female designers. I found that in the nearest gents toilet cubicle one could hear that lovely sound when she used the loo. However she had a habit of spoiling my pleasure by talking loudly to anybody else in the loo. I cursed it many times.

cdwendy
22nd August 2005, 10:13 PM
I stay in hotels a lot and the walls are quite thin sometimes....I can hear people pissing in the next room quite often specially if they aim into the water..I love it

Peemaxx
23rd August 2005, 02:40 AM
I don't think today is shaping out to be my day...

I uploaded 3 sound files, which went through, but then I lost power as I was typing out the description info. Is there a way to go back and edit files that you upload? Or I'll be happy to redo them, I just don't want a bunch of duplicates floating around.

Don't worry about it a description is not essential it's just helpfull.

I can't actually remember if it's possible to edit the description or even if I can do it as it's not something that usually needs any editing etc. I'll have to have a look next time i'm in the galleries :scratchch

Amy & Leannes, WOW at last someone remembers that site! I uploaded ALL of the sound files from there a while ago but I think they have now been moved into the Archive.

I'm fairly sure none of the cascade files have been uploaded but I did spot the odd file a while back that was possibly a re-named cascade sample clip.

Thanks for the files you uploaded anyways, much appreciated. Hopefully I'll have a couple more to add myself at some point in the near future. :)

zarathustra2727
24th August 2005, 12:47 AM
some of my earliest memories of being turned on by watersports were of listening to girls pee through an air duct that went between the men and ladies bathroom where i worked at

LuckyGuy978
28th August 2005, 03:22 PM
I love hearing the sound of a woman's pee hissing in the toilet bowl. In the past I've heard my aunt pee a couple of times - she would actually flush the toilet as she's still peeing and even before she's wiped yet. Another memorable sound from my aunt - she would always snap the waistband of her panties real loud against the skin on her hip when she pulled them back up. I'll never forget that.

n5476
11th September 2005, 12:57 AM
It sounds great to pee in a toilet bowl with a lot of water in it because the stream has to trickle straight into the water

azsilk
11th September 2005, 05:20 AM
nah, listening doesnt do it for me - i like to watch. listening to a woman pee is pretty much the same as listening to a guy pee.

funzy1z
18th September 2005, 06:41 AM
I used to date a girl who loved to listen to me pee. I thought it was odd at the time, I wish I knew then what I know now.

EddieB
28th September 2005, 01:33 PM
If it's really quiet outside, it is possible to hear someone peeing in the toilet in my house. Most of my female friends just appear to emit the sound of water hitting water but one of them starts off with this sound and then it changes to a hissing sound which lasts until she stops. Unfortunately the opportunitiy to hear her does not happen very often and she needs to be bursting to get the full effect.

roncarr
28th September 2005, 03:00 PM
My wife always pees with the door only pushed together not closed so I always hear her pee if I am upstairs.

xgp_15ii
28th September 2005, 07:14 PM
at work the men & womans backs onto each other. i time my 'breaks' well. :rolleyes:

although sometimes i can hear and sometimes i can't - maybe this is due to whether they sit or hover? :scratchch

Martex
17th October 2005, 11:54 PM
Gushers or tinklers as long as they're pretty women!

tomp0624
2nd August 2008, 05:44 AM
My wife in the morning pees for over a minute every time and it goes from quite to hiss every time

core_desire
2nd August 2008, 04:11 PM
As a young boy and young man, the sound of pee was exciting because that's all I had. Since I've been exposed to the world of pee porn, of course pics and movies put mere sound in the shade.

There are two exceptions to this: The sound of girl pee is still very exciting if the peeer is a date, or a female acquaintance I'm getting to know--here it has a real ice-breaking function for me. The second case where sound is very erotic is in some Japanese femdom DVD's where a woman pees in a guy's mouth and he's not swallowing continuously, but leting it pool for a while, so you get the toilet sound from his mouth for a few seconds before he swallows. What a lovely sound it is in that context!

jpc609
3rd August 2008, 07:23 AM
I am a very visual person, and fussy on top of that. If it is someone I know, and they are hot, the sound can do it for me. In video format however, I must see what the person looks like (face), see the pussy (unobstructed and not to hairy) . I guess I am quiet picky.

mmtsss
4th August 2008, 12:34 PM
My off-campus apartment at college had paper-thin walls. Within the first hour of the day I moved in, I heard my female neighbor taking a firehose-piss in her toilet, which was apparently adjacent to my closet.

It was several weeks before I actually saw her, and I must say she was gorgeous! Sadly, she moved out a few months later, but I did manage to hear her repeat that gushing pee several times a day.

After she moved out, a guy moved in who tended to have really loud, wild-and-crazy wall-banging sex with a whole string of different women over the course of the next year....but that's another story.

I've also heard surprisingly frequent episodes of women peeing while talking on cordless or cell phones in the days before they were commonly scrambled and were easy to pick up on a police scanner.

tonyo27
4th August 2008, 02:31 PM
I much prefer seeing people pee, I guess the visual stimulation is better for myself.

turbotorque
2nd February 2011, 05:02 PM
I really got into listening to girls pee when I was in high school. There was one experience that really sticks out in my mind. I was in the hallway during classes, so no one else was around. I think I was coming back from the library to another classroom. On my way back, this really attractive girl came out of another classroom and turned towards the girl's restroom. Her name was Angie and she was slim, about 5'8'', and had shoulder length curly brown hair. As I said, no one else was around so I decided to hang out by the entrance to the restroom after she went in. The was no door, so you could hear everything. I heard her walk into the stall and close the door. I could sort of hear her unzip the fly of her jeans and pull them down. A second later, she let her pee loose. It was loud and sounded like a guy's stream as it hit the toilet water. She must have been hovering her butt way above the seat to get such splash. I could just envision her bending over with her shapely butt sticking out and a solid stream of yellow urine running out of her pussy. She peed for a solid ten seconds, wiped and then flushed the toilet. Good times...

Steve_5432
2nd February 2011, 05:40 PM
I love hearing girls pee, my other half always leaves the door open so i can hear, i just would like to go in and watch too but have got the nerve too yet

mikeviewline
3rd February 2011, 02:39 PM
I love hearing girls pee, my other half always leaves the door open so i can hear, i just would like to go in and watch too but have got the nerve too yet

If she really is leaving it open so that you can hear it might be her way of letting you know that she has an interest in our sort of thing. Maybe you should rush in holding yourself and tell her to hurry as you are about to burst. With any luck you will get a nice surprise. But you will have to make sure you really are bursting, she has to see that it is genuine.

Peewett_Pink_SourLioness
15th February 2011, 11:10 PM
I have to agree, I love listening to Nikko my mate pee in her jeans, no two ever sound the same, I put my ear right upto her front of her jeans she begins to wet her self in her jeans, very erotic!

tucksnug1
20th February 2011, 12:53 AM
when i was younger i remember my g-friend pissing in the woods on some wet leaves her her gush hitting the ground really got me fired up and since then it's been a huge turn on, of course the two senses combines makes for great living

Adrian69702006
20th February 2011, 08:51 PM
Today I went on a coach trip to a well known seaside town. It was no day for spending long periods outdoors and so I took to looking round some of the shops. Whilst in one, a female assistant passed me and went through a nearby door. There was nothing on it to suggest that it led to a toilet or was even staff quarters. However within seconds I heard a toilet seat being lifted and the woman in question began peeing loudly and fast. After about twenty seconds she stopped and flushed before emerging and returning to where she'd come from. She must have been desperate as she was peeing like a racehorse. Little did she realise that she'd unexpectedly made this customer's day!

abcd12345678
21st February 2011, 04:31 AM
One of my favorite kinds of pee vids to watch are girls peeing in toilets (I know, for a kink it's so vanilla, right?) and this is one of the reasons why. Especially when it's a really long pee.

block7
22nd February 2011, 12:55 AM
I am new to this forum and searching round I found this thread. I went out with my first real girlfriend for four years but I never saw her pee. It was years ago and girls were less bold than they are today. However I did hear her pee on a number occasions. One time I was standing with her sister in the hall while my girlfriend was upstairs getting ready to go out. When a loud hissing sound came from the toilet her sister observed that it was my girlfriend and not her dad as the sound of women peeing was different from a man. A knowledge of anatomy explained the difference, the distance from the female bladder to the outside world is shorter so the pee comes out with more force. As a much older male that is even more the case now!

Steliosdavros1
22nd February 2011, 08:29 AM
Always enjoyed listening, at a very young age I heard various relatives (Some quite fit) and liked listening, and the different sounds they each made. I still really enjoy it, in my younger days I loved listening to my GF's, all were different in some way or another, had opportunities at work with thin walls many years ago, and have found other ways to hear. Love the sound of hover pee, and my other favourite is the long tinkly wee, not much force, but itr lasts for a really long time.

block7
22nd February 2011, 11:51 PM
There is an old saying that radio is just like television, only the pictures are better. Listening to the sounds of girls peeing is a bit like that. Opportunities for watching strangers pee are few and far between or at least they are for somebody my age. Listening is far easier and safer to achieve. A good imagination can fill in what the eyes cannot see.

guiltypleasure138
21st August 2011, 12:21 PM
the sound of hearing a girl pee, in private, where i wasnt allowed to be, i think, is what started this whole weird fetish in the first place. and i still love it lol

steve25805
21st August 2011, 02:00 PM
What sounds great is the combination of that hiss of a desperate woman peeing, combined with the sound of it splashing down from height onto a soft material like carpet.

The only thing sexier than hearing a woman stand and piss all over the carpet, is to see her doing it as well.

Dirtyb4strd69
23rd August 2011, 12:32 AM
yeah i love all the sounds, the sound of the stream rushing past her lips, and then the different sounds of what she is peeing on or in. i think hearing a woman pee in a toilet always makes me try to imagine what she may look like taking the pee from below :D

pieman79
23rd August 2011, 06:57 PM
I do enjoy listening to women pee. I really like seeing them going into the toilet and then I imagine them dropping their panties and squatting over the toilet and when I hear the gush I know they have their panties down and are emptying their bladders. It is so hot seeing a very classy women going in and listening to them pee.

anastyguy572
24th August 2011, 12:53 AM
yes, i agree with what someone else said about the spray sound as it comes out of a woman..now that is a hot sound to hear!! :)

slightlycurious
25th August 2011, 07:58 AM
I love hearing a guy pee.
There's nothing like hearing a full stream; especially when it's slightly hissy. Just sounds like such an urgency has been building up, you know?

okeda
9th September 2011, 10:32 PM
To me, not so many human sounds can compare to a really loud, proud sound of a gushing, hissing pee of a sexy woman. Just adds to my fascination with female body! Although they say "the beauty is in the eye (and perhaps ear) of the beholder" I hope you're all aware of how beautiful you really are. In so many senses...

Hammer2010
12th September 2011, 12:45 AM
Im one of the lucky ones.
My partner allways pees in front of me.
We will quite often sit in bathroom and have a chat while she is on the toilet peeing.
She doesnt know about how much i turns me on watchin & listening to her. Some times she just sits back and eveything is in display. I also get to watch her wipe it, i just sit there wishing she would as me to lend a hand. :D