PDA

View Full Version : licking her pussy then she pees in your face!

Pages : [1] 2

DylanUSA
4th August 2005, 06:28 PM
is this nice or is it going to make me want to be sick? i dont know, the idea of it is hot but i want some of your advice :D

hotstufffu007
4th August 2005, 06:34 PM
Best thing to do is try a little at a time.There are a few threads with posts to make pee taste better,check them out.uhhhhh good to the last drop :)

Savanah8
4th August 2005, 09:20 PM
You don't have to swallow if it is unpleasant to you, but I guarantee that she will LOVE you to death for it. I am wet just thinking about someone licking me until I peed.
:D

1SoggyFL
5th August 2005, 05:40 PM
That is one of my biggest fantasies is to have a women do that to me and I would want it to be a total surprise.

nottsdave
6th August 2005, 08:09 AM
I can asure you it feels great - you dont have to drink it - just get a taste to start with -- you'l love it -- dont advise trying it just after "wrong week" tastes completely different

WayneInzane
6th August 2005, 04:46 PM
Sounds like a dream of mine this :D

r7172
6th August 2005, 04:59 PM
I like to have oral with my parner right after she pees. The smell and taste is wonderful. Have never tried this way but it sure gives me Ideas. Sounds like it would be great.

Wisdom007
6th August 2005, 05:16 PM
I am wet just thinking about someone licking me until I peed.

So, umm....let's do this. And I just love to swallow it.

theweewatcher
6th August 2005, 06:00 PM
I always lick my girlfriends pussy when she squats over my face and pees, it's a wonderful sight, smell and taste experience. :p

dalton206
7th August 2005, 01:34 PM
Start out by watching her pee in the toliet and cleaning her up with your tounge when she finishes. Then its just the next step to drinking her.

bordendazed
7th August 2005, 07:55 PM
Why not - worst comes to worse, take a shower and wash the sheets.... It's fun, harmelss and gee, Wally, it's swell.

zzr1100
14th August 2005, 08:12 PM
Try it when the girls a bit drunk they have had plenty of fluid and are more relaxed and prepaired to tye different things. thats what I found.

sngn69
15th August 2005, 09:39 PM
i love having my wife do this then rubbing her self all over my face :D

pussyeater69
16th August 2005, 04:06 PM
I love eating my girl's pussy untill she pees...its so hot

Goldy71
17th August 2005, 12:04 AM
:rolleyes: Wow this is soo lovely to hear all you guys go on about how good it is to taste us i wish my hubby would let me do this to him i would be in heaven

Zeno
17th August 2005, 09:00 AM
:rolleyes: Wow this is soo lovely to hear all you guys go on about how good it is to taste us i wish my hubby would let me do this to him i would be in heaven
Why not go for it then? Make it a habit to sit on him (he on his back and you kneeling astride) to have your pussy licked. When he's pretty near to cumming then piss... just a little bit, and see how he reacts. If he doesn't like it just pretend it was an accident, tell him you didn't mean to piss in his mouth. No harm done... but as most of us men love piss (once the cultural bias is removed), you stand a good chance that he will want more. Or at least you will have planted a seed in his mind...

thepheonixx
21st August 2005, 08:59 PM
This has to be one of the best turn ons, whilst she is sitting on your face she gives you a squirt of the amber necteur, and dont they just love seeing you gag on their piss when your not ready for it.

chamaelion
22nd August 2005, 08:48 PM
the first time i did it, my girlfriend was drunken. After that really nice and wet night she pee for me regulary. The past was so.. :D ! Hope the future bring me the same wet fun

ozpissl0ver
23rd August 2005, 08:36 AM
While I've had a few women happily pee for and/or on me, none have been inclined to pee in my mouth..yet.
Perhaps you should start by asking to watch her pee, then progress to peeing on you..then in your mouth.
Despite the enthusiasm expressed here, it's been my (quite extensive) experience with women that they do not consider pissing a normal part of sex...but nothing says they can't be convinced to try it.

wetpanties69
24th August 2005, 07:45 PM
well i guess that if you can lick her pussy after she pissed, why not while she's doing it! thats my motto

sailorboy
5th September 2005, 11:37 PM
having my girl to that to me would have been the most amazing thing ever. i allways wondered what it would be like. its a shame it finished by maybe there is someone out there who would.

tonii
6th September 2005, 08:41 AM
nice thought but nothing for my girlfriend :rolleyes:

she don't want that somewone watch when she pees :( :( :(

I'm thinking about 3 years how can I make a change :mad:

Boomtreb
7th September 2005, 12:11 AM
It is great.
This one girl of mine usually waits to start peeing in my face until she is having an orgasm. She said it heightens the sensation of the pee and the orgasm.

Brunhilde
11th September 2005, 01:13 PM
I know a woman from online and the telephone that claims when a man is eating her pussy that she'll pee in his face without him knowing it's coming. Surprise surprise.

slave2missd
16th September 2005, 12:14 PM
there is definately something undeniably erotic about a woman squatting over my face and teasing me about how much i want to drink..

kinky_couple
18th September 2005, 04:23 PM
I love to have my wife sit on my face and give her pussy a good licking before she floods my mouth and face with her gorgeous warm piss and then we have a nice deep kiss afterwards so she can taste her piss and cum in my mouth

Pissipoika69
25th September 2005, 09:09 PM
That would be my biggest dream. Even we pee together eith my girlfriend she would never want to play any games. :( I just would like to taste her lovely piss even one time in my life.

subdiv
26th September 2005, 05:24 PM
subdiv - up to now your posts have not been satisfactory for your first fifteen posts, so I have deleted them. You have chosen not to receive PMs, so this is the only way we can contact you to explain.

We need a bit more from you in your first fifteen posts.

Loqi

drinker77
26th September 2005, 08:55 PM
I would love to be in your shoes. Finding someone into peeing etc. is hard ebough as it is.

secret1234
26th September 2005, 11:37 PM
I would LOVE it....however, my GF wouldn't have it...

Timinator2000
27th September 2005, 10:23 PM
That would my ultimate dream fella! Rock on!

T.

couriousonlooker1
28th September 2005, 07:08 AM
Man, oh man. I think the idea of it is a real turn on, but to accualy do it is another thing. I think you should do it and then tell us how it was.

ijustlike1t
5th October 2005, 07:16 PM
this is my favourite of all.. she has to be ontop though 69 is good then she'll just let rip :p

extreme69nr
9th October 2005, 10:35 AM
I get a really good felling when my misses pees in my face ,but the worest time I ever had trying a different way was her laying down on here back me on my back with my head under her asshole licking her arse then she peed nearly drowned me. :o :o :o :o :mad:

wyorain69
10th October 2005, 08:35 PM
I had this happen unexpectedly with a friend who had drunk a lot of bubbly, and damn! what a turn-on it was for me.

mississaugaman1971
11th October 2005, 05:12 PM
done this a few times with girls, while they dirt talk as i lick

Solaris
12th October 2005, 03:07 AM
Well I've eaten girls out plenty of times, but never had them pee on my face. I admit it would probably be a turn-on for the girl... but I don't know if I could do it. I would have to ask the girl to drink a lot of water during the day if she wanted to do that.

brandx1
12th October 2005, 03:52 AM
That is the hottest, most private thing that two people can share. I call it love juice and it is truely the "necter of the gods".
Enjoy

tropicalnut69
29th October 2005, 05:07 AM
What a way to go. It is a dream of mine to have this happen. I love licking pussy but to have the added bonus of a drenching would be out of this world.

rslellipse123
29th October 2005, 09:53 PM
Try licking up and over her pee hole and then trying to push your tongue up that sweet little hole: works a treat and tastes so fine, but best in spurts

mikey1942
29th October 2005, 10:01 PM
I want my lady to stradle my head and pee so it will run all over me.

mphockey12
31st October 2005, 07:08 AM
now is it usually pee or is there cum mixed in it too?

bluebate7
2nd November 2005, 09:09 AM
I just love to lick my wife´s asshole while she pees on my face. That´s great!

Amie773
3rd November 2005, 03:36 AM
the idea is definetly hot! I want to do it, I wouldn't let it gush, it would just be a trickle.

squrtz
3rd November 2005, 06:16 PM
Definately recommended to anyone who doesn't do this yet. The suspense of waiting for that first squirt of piss makes me rock hard and then when it comes I've gotta be soooooooooooooooo fast in swallowing to keep up with the flood. Delicious :D

webmistress_lara05
4th November 2005, 03:36 AM
Sometimes I make hubby M. earn it by getting on his knees in our empty jacuzzi tub and giving me a thorough licking and sucking before I let him have any. When he has begged for it sufficiently, and I am starting to feel like I could get there, I give him a good hot jet and then let him lick me clean and go all the way down my legs and to my feet getting up every drop. We repeat this until I know I am on the verge and then he gets ALL the rest when I just let go and come while he is frantically licking and swallowing at the same time. When it goes perfectly, he ends up getting himself off just as he is getting me off ;) There is something about letting go like that and just peeing without thought or control that makes the coming very very intense.

trux290674
13th November 2005, 02:38 PM
Definately recommended to anyone who doesn't do this yet. The suspense of waiting for that first squirt of piss makes me rock hard and then when it comes I've gotta be soooooooooooooooo fast in swallowing to keep up with the flood. Delicious :D

I couldnt agree more. Just thinking about the first time my Wife let me taste her makes the hairs on the back of my neck stand up. ;)

rslellipse123
24th November 2005, 10:00 PM
And does hubby M. benefit from the same treatment or is this just one way?

raman
24th November 2005, 10:57 PM
These will surely be memorable moments, waiting over her quivering snatch, for her to release her tasty pee while pleasuring her clits and peelips with your own lips and tongue. Hopefully, she will have been drinking a lot of mineral water, fruit juices, beer or wine, and probably carrying a can of it and sipping out of it once in a while, while she gives you a lovely smile, slightly closes her eyes, and asks you to wait just a while longer!!!

DSB_05
25th November 2005, 01:16 AM
Well I just licked my girl after she had peed outside on a trip home and didnt wipe her pussy. It was a bit salty but didnt taste bad. I would give it a try to pee in may face, when she squats over my face...

ethicalquandary1
25th November 2005, 01:55 AM
You guys are further along than me. I'm not afraid of the taste or swallowing (just no morings yeast infections, or asparagus pee, etc.) My obstacle is finding the partner who will indulge me. Sooner or later....

Crazylilppl
25th November 2005, 07:06 AM
yea licking a girl and having her pee on your face would be nice to experiance, but same for me havnt foundthe partner

Zeno
25th November 2005, 10:53 AM
And does hubby M. benefit from the same treatment or is this just one way?
Imho, if the 'treatment' should be reciprocated or not, depends entirely on personal preferences.
And in spite of the multitude of pictures showing females getting pissed on their faces, and the scarcity of pictures with males receiving such treatment, wouldn't we all agree that irl the latter situation is more common than the former?

suzyqco8
26th November 2005, 11:37 PM
a great way to get started in it is maybe have her pee her panties first, and you watch of course :) and then you can lick her a little through her panties....trust me, you will loooove it

skyfox2k
28th November 2005, 12:18 AM
I really want to get my girlfriend into this. I've seen her pee in the bathroom. Just have to find the right way to m ove it forward. Maybe make more of a point to watch her?

Txcopman1
30th November 2005, 01:18 AM
I absolutely LOVE licking a hot cunt until it starts squirting hot piss, then gulping it down.

straponcpl
30th November 2005, 03:28 PM
I love sucking on wife's clit ring as pees, she has an orgasam almost every time. And it makes me rock hard!

goldenboy787
30th November 2005, 07:06 PM
i am allways honoured to have a lady pee on my face and in my mouth. i think thats the most intimate act there is, and i only wish that there were more females willing to give it a try!!!!

aalborg82
16th December 2005, 08:47 PM
I lick my girlfriend just before she has to pee. But i cant keep up when she starts to pee. I just to fast so I spill alot

panny7
17th December 2005, 09:32 PM
I've done this once or twice. My gf loves it! :wave:

Honda_rider
28th December 2005, 02:51 AM
My wife has done this, rarely, but she is not into WS.......but she does't realsise that I find it so horny..how do i tell her?

hdwirtz
11th January 2006, 02:46 PM
I love it when my wife pisses in my face when I lick her pussy out. Most of the time I drink her piss then.

samihyypia4
11th January 2006, 04:48 PM
I know what you mean! HAVE DONE THIS but only when moderatley desperate! would be scared to try when bursting i think! The unknown!!!

awjaj99
12th January 2006, 10:41 PM
For me this is just heaven. It happened quite by accident the first time. we were both so randy and she normally takes apee before we have oral sex, just a habbit, but this time did not. She was straddled over my face looking down as i licked a flicked her clit. she was about to cum, and so was I when She said she needed a pee. i told her to go for it. She did and came so hard it made her quiver and shake like never before. i came so hard that it spurted all over her back and up to her neck.

Since that time we regularly do this and we both enjoy it greatly. i dont usually drink it though but simply love the whole thing. its like a drug. it is also the main reason for joining this site. Glas to see that so many other men have also done this.

Go for it you will love it.

nudemommy74
13th January 2006, 02:46 AM
I would love to have a partner that I would feel comfortable doing this with. Everyone I've been with, I've pushed them away when I had to pee. Just wasn't comfortable enough with 'em. Even my husband.

dadman63
13th January 2006, 04:15 AM
I would love to have a partner that I would feel comfortable doing this with. Everyone I've been with, I've pushed them away when I had to pee. Just wasn't comfortable enough with 'em. Even my husband.

nudemommy,

First of all, I am going to assume you don't know if your husband would enjoy being peed on based on a comment (made in another post) that your husband was uncomfortable with you peeing in the shower. And assuming I am right, this would explain why you are not comfortable enough to pee on your husband. Maybe your husband is more into this than you think. There may be one way to find out.

I am going on the assumption your husband gives you oral sex. Be sure you need to pee before oral sex begins. At the point you feel your husband is nearing extreme arousal, tell him you have to stop long enough to pee. In his aroused state, he will be less likely to want to stop what he is doing and may be just the catalyst to allow you to pee all over him. If he stops everything to allow you to use the toilet, then he probably is not into the wet sex thing. I have dreamed that my wife would pee on me during sex. I have even managed to be sure not to let her pee prior to giving oral sex to her, hoping she might loose control, as oral sex most alway causes her to climax. I have not been successful to date, but I keep trying.

maribor20
14th January 2006, 02:12 PM
Good idea to lick before, to drink a little bit, to let her pee on your face, that you can see closely and to lick after again

peelowthebelt8530
14th January 2006, 10:52 PM
i love the taste of my girls pussy right after she pees so i bet this would be amazing

nokia
15th January 2006, 09:19 PM
it is the best when a women pee's in my face while liking her pussy

analmike3
20th January 2006, 10:22 PM
I love it and have done it a plenty. Never got sick, love the taste and aroma

dribbles
21st January 2006, 10:39 AM
Oh my yes, wonderful sensation when she pees as I am happily licking away. She does her best to controll herself, but the moment I start to fondle her uretha with my tongue tip, the game is all over for she ends up having mulitudes of little pee geysers for me to drink from and I can feel her pussy contracting when that happens. ;)

lead1
22nd January 2006, 08:53 AM
yeah, I love licking my wife's pussy after she pees in my mouth. She loves it too.That's how we got started. One day she was cumming, when i was licking her, she peed and i told her how I always wanted a girl to pee in my mouth. She agreed to and we've loved it ever since.

bebepipi27
22nd January 2006, 09:07 AM
The community returned its verdict, do it without fear and profits in fully.

humidly, Nog

Zeno
22nd January 2006, 09:35 AM
It's about the best thing a woman can ever do for her man.

leeo410e
22nd January 2006, 06:19 PM
Its a fantastic experience being pissed on while licking pussy. You can read my story in PEE STORIES under "My wifes pissing"

blaen0
23rd January 2006, 08:15 PM
Any girls out there I may try this out with? My tounge technik is very good .... ;)

dredog32
23rd January 2006, 11:17 PM
It's the best thing in the world!!!!

mystical1
24th January 2006, 07:10 AM
that is definitely hot ! Its definitely a great turn on. Lick her pussy a little while, then have her pee a little, then lick some more, then have her pee some more.....grins.....keep going, its great...

sherrycj1
24th January 2006, 07:05 PM
the more concentrated it is, the more smell its gonna have. if your worried about taste, try having her drink juice or water beforehand the first few times...you are what you eat.

gerdmussweg1
25th January 2006, 02:57 PM
Ive never done it. But my big dream is, that my wife pisses in my mouth while she is standing over me. I like the smell of that piss. But I would never ask her to do so.

Would you?

Zeno
25th January 2006, 03:09 PM
Well several years ago I did.
The only thing my wife and I are sorry for, is that I didn't ask for it earlier.

tw39x
27th January 2006, 07:51 AM
To be face sat and then she pees would be the ultimate turn on as long as there is just enough to drink

larry607
27th January 2006, 01:32 PM
You really need to try this. I assure you'll enjoy. Just talk it over with your partner so as not to go too fast at first and feal drownded. My wife and I do this all the time and we both LOVE it. Sometimes I swallow and sometimes not. Mood is important. Have fun!!!! :wave:

lowlowtruck1
29th January 2006, 03:18 AM
I would love to have my wife do this to me. Right now, all I can get her to do is piss on my chest and/or penis. She will let me lick her after she peed though. The smell alone makes me cum.

Peebandit
30th January 2006, 02:50 PM
one of my biggest fantasies

solanum69
4th February 2006, 02:44 AM
To serv a girl with my mouth while she sits over me or stands in front of me (I'm kneeing) and pushs her pussy in my face is my favourit. And when she rewards my service with a load of her pee I nearly can cum. Sometimes I like it more than fucking.
Also to lick out her pussy after she had a pee is a wonderful taste! hhmm yummy :D
So if one of you girls ever need badly a man to abuse him as licking slave! Here I am! :wave: lol

peepeeindariva
4th February 2006, 05:44 PM
i like gettin a squirt while eatin out. i also like the dump in my mouth when licking ass

bhbest
5th February 2006, 01:47 AM
well, I have been gettting the urge to do this for several months now so much to the point I have to indulge. I am having a real hottie do it to me for the first time ever tomorrow. I am planning on eating her thouroughly and then letting her let loose and swallowing every drop is my plan. I have a feeling I am either really gonna love it and be hooked for life or will dislike it and never do it again. We will see and I will report back this time tomorrow.

RW

arsene01
5th February 2006, 12:22 PM
i love the taste of pussy, ive never had a full piss to taste tho.ive never met the kind of girls who are into this, although i had a girlfriend who loved me watching her pee and she liked holding my cock as i did!

arsene01
5th February 2006, 01:42 PM
this is my number one fantasy, ive been with girls who let me watch but not taste :( .hope i get to do this some day

Micky_290
6th February 2006, 12:38 AM
Yes I agree, i would luv my girlfriend to surprise me and sit on my face while I am asleep and than let it that golden wee flow over my mouth

bhbest
6th February 2006, 02:04 AM
Forget about it. I just had my first ever indulgence. After a lengthy pussy eating session, I had her squat right over my face, but nothing. Come to find out she had never done anything like this either. Awesome, were both first timers now. Needless to say the only problem was she couldnt go for like 20 minutes of trying. Finally she let loose and filled my mouth up 3 times and I almost got it all done, only dribbled a little down my face and when she was done I just kept sucking any residue out, pure bliss!!

But the best damn thing I had ever experienced it was nice tasting and smelling and I just and I am gonna be hooked I can tell. But my little sweetie is goin in for surgery soon and I got to wait at least a month for her do it again but she said she would!!!

eye1687
7th February 2006, 12:28 PM
I love it when I am eating Cathy's asshole and she starts to pee!!! It's the best of both worlds!!! Just enjoy it and don't worry about getting sick!!! When we know that we're going to play piss games we make sure to drink lots of beer!!! This will dilute the pee and give it an almost weak tea taste!!! :p

tw39x
7th February 2006, 01:51 PM
Sweetleaf has it right, it's the best you can get, a facesitting and a pee together combine the two and it's fantastic.

:cool:
::a

gixxer1
7th February 2006, 05:03 PM
ya its not a bad thing i have had a girl friend who did once best thing ever

goldenboy787
12th February 2006, 09:11 PM
well, from the previous threads you,ll quite plainly see that this pactice is not only normal for most of us, but highly desirable also.I personnaly would welcome my wife(and all her friends) to empty thier full bladder into my mouth, and let me drink every drop. WONDERFULL!!!!! :p :wave: :duck:

myuipee12
12th February 2006, 11:58 PM
my wife surprised me with this recently and it was the greatest experience for both of us!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jase_ace
25th February 2006, 06:45 PM
Its one of the most sexiest things that you can do, and she will love it

4aandeg
26th February 2006, 12:07 AM
If you are unsure whether you will enjoy it or not, try licking her pussy right after she pees. You will find that the taste of her double wet pussy will be delicious. If she is hesitant to try it for you, then slide her to the edge of the bowl right after she pees and lick her clean. I did that for a girl friend once and she was so turned on by it she literally attacked me. From then on she always let me lick her pussy clean, and was a willing partner whenever I wanted a drink.

trickler
31st March 2006, 07:32 PM
It great to hear how much you guys love to lick a pissing pussy. From a girl's perspective, it's great to know you enjoy as much as she does (from one who loves it!).

samspelet_6
16th May 2006, 08:35 PM
That is the dream and when it gets real your are hooked fore life ;) I think that girls likes it because they are in control and adjuste or take the time they want doing this. =)

/W

bhbest
17th May 2006, 05:53 AM
All i know is my latest babe, lets me eat her asshole and pussy for an hour straight and we top it off with her peeing in my mouth and me drinkng every last drop. It is such a rush, she doesn't even do a thing to me, I just love to end the session that way after litterally sucking on her pussy and ass forever and eating every drop of juice she has to offer and topping it off with her piss is unbeleivable.. Some times she has a lot of pee saved up and sometimes it is just a mouthful or 2 but it is very addicting for sure.

elemate1
17th May 2006, 10:07 PM
is this nice or is it going to make me want to be sick? i dont know, the idea of it is hot but i want some of your advice :D

I recommend it - happened to me third time out for peefun. She sat on the bath ledge and I lapped away. She warned me to move away, but I stayed there and muttered...'Just go for it!'...so she did. It was brilliant seeing it so close-up

jonpeelover
26th May 2006, 07:52 PM
I loooove the sensation of waiting between a girls legs for her to start the stream...my heart is pounding so hard just waiting for the pee to start. My girlfriend has done it for me but she's not real into it..I'm trying to find a girl that would love to enjoy this aspect of sex

Choleric1
27th May 2006, 01:22 AM
Reading this thread makes me realise how lucky I am to be with my GF. There seams to be a dispraportionately high number of women who are just not willing to pee on, in or for their men. Although I've only pee'd on my GF as of yet we are excitedly planning to change that to her peeing on me and in my mouth while I lick her pussy. And the best part is that she's probably more turned on by it than I am! She loves the idea of my mouth clamped to her pussy while she lovingly releases her pee so that I may drink. But then, she's also excited to have children because that means breast feeding, and she'd like to feed me too! When it comes to kinks, she spoils me!

Zeno
27th May 2006, 10:38 AM
She loves the idea of my mouth clamped to her pussy while she lovingly releases her pee so that I may drink.
Same here! Maybe due to the abundance on the internet of pictures of women getting pissed on, many men seem to think that irl they should play the active part. In doing so, they overlook a very basic gender difference: taking pleasure in nurturing her loved ones - her baby with her milk, her partner with that other precious body fluid - is part of the genetic make-up on any woman.
Have a go at her milk, but on the long run, I would stick to her pee (it has no calories, for one... ;) ).

This is not to say of course that women would not like to be pissed on, every once in a while... As a matter of fact my wife became more fond of that as her nurturing habit got more firmly established.

bimmerfreek2002
27th May 2006, 01:46 PM
My girlfriend likes to piss on me after we have sex. I have got to try getting her to let me lick her until she pees.

pon_1
27th May 2006, 03:14 PM
[FONT=Times New Roman][COLOR=Blue][SIZE=3]I had a girlfriend that loved to piss while I licked her pussy. She would hold it for my most of the day so she could give me as much liquid love as she could when I got home every night. She would also give me a golden shower every morning. I realy enjoyed drinking her piss straight from the sorce, the best drink I have ever had. I will always drink pee. IT'S GREAT! :cool:

assasine1
27th May 2006, 10:04 PM
I love having a girl rubher pussy all over my face and letting go a stream of urine all over my face!

Nothing beats the taste and smell of a womans pissy pussy!

FaceLeSS1
27th May 2006, 10:14 PM
I've never really been in that position but I don't think I could ever swallow it.

bhbest
28th May 2006, 03:54 AM
As with anything sexual that involves ingesting bodily fluids like urine it is defintely an aquired taste. My babe's piss, is and gets better tasting, it seems, everytime I drink it. Not bitter, not too salty just tastes like a woman if you ask me and I am totally addicted to it and sucking and swallowing :p every last drop of fluid out of her pussy, it is pure bliss for me.

Leapfrog
29th May 2006, 04:18 AM
I love being eaten out while I pee, or vice versus.

stickmon99
29th May 2006, 04:22 AM
I stumbled on drinking piss quite accidently. However, when I realized how much my lover enjoyed having a full bladder and cumming by my tongue and then letting her gold flow, I was hooked.

Leapfrog
29th May 2006, 04:34 AM
I stumbled on drinking piss quite accidently. However, when I realized how much my lover enjoyed having a full bladder and cumming by my tongue and then letting her gold flow, I was hooked.

Pretty much how I found it.

pee_on_me_2
4th June 2006, 04:18 PM
Theres nothing like it. Esp. if its unexpected.....

Bigjay01
4th June 2006, 08:31 PM
It's nothing short of true euphoria,try it.

stickmon99
5th June 2006, 03:45 AM
I love it no matter how it comes BUT if it is a surprise, that is true heaven......damn..................
thanks for that thought...........

expat_98
6th June 2006, 05:46 AM
The feel of a warm stream on your tongue is awesome. If she is into it, have her drink plenty of water before hand, it isn't the same if you only get a trickle, you gotta have a gusher! Check out some of the posts in pee advice.

les01980
7th June 2006, 06:29 AM
Yeah, the key is drinking lots of water before. The taste is far less bitter then, so you are less likely to gag on it. That has happened to me before, and it's not so much fun then...

p113fd
7th June 2006, 07:07 AM
so... the original question is YEARS old now... but I learned two IMPORTANT things from my first pussylicking+peedrinking experience...

1. Have her pee in short, small spurts the first time. However many years of experience you have drinking from water fountains and drinking glasses... trust me, it's a new skill :)

2. If you're going to be upside-down when she pees -- you're going to swallow a lot of air!! My first time, just afterward I thought I was going to be sick... for a bit I was freaked. ...then I realized I just had a TON of gas pressure! Needed to burp and fart quite a bit before I was able to focus on how hot it was, and not how much my stomach was hurting!

Zeno
7th June 2006, 02:47 PM
so... the original question is YEARS old now... but I learned two IMPORTANT things from my first pussylicking+peedrinking experience...

1. Have her pee in short, small spurts the first time. However many years of experience you have drinking from water fountains and drinking glasses... trust me, it's a new skill :)

2. If you're going to be upside-down when she pees -- you're going to swallow a lot of air!! My first time, just afterward I thought I was going to be sick... for a bit I was freaked. ...then I realized I just had a TON of gas pressure! Needed to burp and fart quite a bit before I was able to focus on how hot it was, and not how much my stomach was hurting!
As I happen to have a few years of experience, here are my two cents on this "technical" matter:

1. Quite correct. And not only the first time... Therefore it's a good thing if a woman is able (or prepared to learn) to interrupt her stream at will. The beauty of drinking from one and the same woman, is that after some time she will sense when you're ready for a refill, or in a later stage, when you'll be able to gulp down her uninterrupted stream.

2. I'm not sure what you mean by being upside-down while she pees. Imho, the best position is for you to be on your back and your woman kneeling astride. In this case there's a very simple remedy for swallowing air: just make sure that your mouth forms a waterproof seal with her pussy (also to keep your bed dry). Spreading some thick towels around your head is a good idea for a newbie; and so is practicing by drinking from a funnel which you hold in your mouth and in which she pees (or simply pours in plain water, for that matter).

bhbest
8th June 2006, 01:27 AM
Not sure what is recommended besides drinking lots of water. My babe doesn't do anything special and it tastes fantastic, a light almost erotic taste but I think that is only because I have aquired a taste for her pee anyway.
As fas as being upsdide down when you receive, that is just being underneath her between her legs when she goes so your face is looking up. I have had no real problems except the most recent time I must have let some extra air get in because I almost did choke and ruin the whole thing but I hung in there and was still able to swallow every drop then just let out a big cough after it was all down. But I do agree I think I take in a ton of extra air when i do it becasue the gas afterwards is insane but the above post now explains it as I never thought about all the extra air you must consume in this position.

p113fd
8th June 2006, 03:06 AM
zeno -- lying on my back was indeed what I meant by "upside down"

unfortunately, since I am such a big fan of licking + teasing all over that area, a pee-tight seal only works for when you're catching a full-on stream. I think once you're aware of it, you're a lot more careful of when you swallow without too much effort, to avoid air-gulps.

i can never get past the tatse. any suggestions to improve it

I suggest beer. A good pale ale like Blue Moon or Mirror Pond. You will be stunned at how close beer pee is to just beer. One EXTREMELY horny night when my lady-friend caught stage fright and couldn't pee in bed, I had her pee in an empty beer bottle, on the toilet... then drank that. With the exception of the temperature... I'm not sure I could have told the two apart!

But remember for yourself, jadler, that you're not going to be drinking a bottle o' pee, like some of us sickos ;) You'll be going down (or up, as the case may be) on your girl hopefully for a while before any pee gets involved at all, savoring her normal juices. If she can be in control enough to just give quick spurts for the first many times... you'll probably be just like me, and start to associate the taste of her sex with the slight hint of urine you'll be able to detect through the beer taste.

Really... it may be hard to believe me just yet... but pee doesn't smell/taste like "ewwww pee" unless it's in concentration like in a cup, toilet, etc. Haven't you ever accidentally gotten a few drops of pee on your hand/fingers and smelled... and smelled *nothing*? It's just like that.

smprider2004
23rd June 2006, 06:09 PM
Thats the one thing I never did in the 6 years with my ex....I was too nervous to bring it up but is the one thing I regret not doing sexually with her.

pon_1
24th June 2006, 09:07 PM
I have found the best position for me, and it works every time, and air is swollowed. I sit on the floor and my lover stands with her legs spread apart pressing aginst my mouth with a full lip seal. I never miss a drop and swollow all of her piss. I have never tasted bad piss from a woman. I love drinking piss and will drink it forever. ;)

wetting12345
26th June 2006, 05:21 PM
It's always been a big fantasy of mine to have a girl lose control and accidentally pee on me while I'm eating her out. Hasn't happened yet, but I can dream!

secondacount
29th June 2006, 01:16 AM
I'm sure you'll love it! The taste isn't bad at all, especially if she drinks lots.

sw33t69
2nd July 2006, 02:28 PM
It definately something I want to try, the problem is getting her to do it. Plenty of persistance seems to be the best way.

guitarperry06
5th July 2006, 04:47 AM
that's happened to me before. i don't mind it really. at first i wa shocked, but then i kinda got to liking it

rocco
6th July 2006, 05:07 AM
is this nice or is it going to make me want to be sick? i dont know, the idea of it is hot but i want some of your advice :D :p it's a good thing, it usually tastes like warm water, maybe a little bitter. if she's been drinking alcohol, ie wine, it may even taste sweet . try it in small spurts.

rocco
6th July 2006, 05:23 AM
I would love to have a partner that I would feel comfortable doing this with. Everyone I've been with, I've pushed them away when I had to pee. Just wasn't comfortable enough with 'em. Even my husband. It helps to have trust, an emotional connection and as you said, just being comfortable enough to " let go " , - unjudged, etc. :p

cybriend
6th July 2006, 09:15 AM
I do it regularly with my girlfriends and they all enjoy it. I also enjoy as they love it.

zeremonia11
7th July 2006, 02:57 PM
I'm new in this section of peeing but it's also a dream of mine to hace a girlfriend who'll lose her control, and the pisses in my face

nog666
8th July 2006, 09:14 AM
another good stuff is to lick her after a 'standard' piss in toilets --> you do severall paper's economy and have the taste for many hours, especially with the morning's pee before go to work hmmmm.

humidement, nog

dibley1973
9th July 2006, 09:58 PM
What a fantastic thread: I have just read it from end to end. It has long been a major part in my fantasies to have a gf pee in my mouth while giving her cuni.

I have recently started a relationship with a fantastic relaxed sex life, so maybe I'll slowly plant the seeds of thought using some of the excellent suggestions from you guys.

Of course If I do suceed, you guys will be the first to know!

subie_drinker
5th August 2006, 07:38 AM
It is one of the greatest pleasures to lick a pussy and better still is to have her pee on ur face

and drink each and every drop of her piss
Female piss is very tastety and it has no smell but has fragrance

drink all her piss

I love licking pussy and drinking her golden necater

and if by chance some drops travell to her ass hole, I lick it too to grab those drops

tinnchris1
6th August 2006, 08:37 AM
My GF always pees when she cums...and I love it! Opened the door for more pee fun.

mepeewall
22nd August 2006, 03:35 AM
This is my favorite thing in the world. I always love to eat her out while she sprays me.

le1bn1z
22nd August 2006, 06:27 AM
I often lick my wife to orgasm, then she pisses in my face

greg_kasper
22nd August 2006, 06:31 AM
the tase it amazing and there is nothing like doing that trust me it's REALLY hot

Zeno
22nd August 2006, 11:07 AM
I would love to have my wife do this to me. Right now, all I can get her to do is piss on my chest and/or penis. She will let me lick her after she peed though. The smell alone makes me cum.
Once a woman is okay with her husband licking her after she peed, it's normally only a matter of days before she will pee in his mouth. Just make sure that she realizes that this is a perfectly healthy thing for her to do, I remember that my wife hesitated because she thought that drinking piss would do me no good.

joe_la_monica69
22nd August 2006, 12:32 PM
Licking my girl friends pussy after she pees is a real turn on for me

joe_la_monica69
22nd August 2006, 12:34 PM
Has any body got any pee games that can be played in groups

KaizerSoze
22nd August 2006, 12:41 PM
I did this onse, when my wife was very drank, it`s so good..... :p

drew3333
22nd August 2006, 05:12 PM
I think that pleasuring a woman orally and then being peed upon is a very nice way for a satisfied partner to say "thank-you!" LOVE it!

sw33t69
24th August 2006, 10:30 PM
Not yet had the chance to do this, but I'd love to. Have her piss on her chest and cock was wonderful

princevalium98
25th August 2006, 04:53 PM
This sounds so erotic because I love eating girls out. It's so much fun seeing and feeling them orgasm while I'm licking away down there. I love the smell and the taste. I could eat a girl out all night if she'd let me.

likeit2
26th August 2006, 01:44 AM
The idea seems hot to you for good reason, it is hot, and will have your dick feeling like it is going to pop. As for worrying that it is disgusting and will make you "sick", I promise once you enjoy the taste and feel of a hot stream to your face, you will be hooked. If you want to start "light" have her pee first and than drink water to replenish her supply > The taste will be diluted, but the heat of her nectar and the thrill will be the same. Goi for it!!

cybriend
26th August 2006, 09:51 AM
You don't have to swallow if it is unpleasant to you, but I guarantee that she will LOVE you to death for it. I am wet just thinking about someone licking me until I peed.

You can do it on me. I am horny thinking that.

pissonmyface
26th August 2006, 10:14 AM
Fantastic... i love it when my girl surprises me with an unexpected piss when i'm licking her, it's the best!!

enter77
26th August 2006, 02:55 PM
I haven't experienced it yet, but it's one of my ambitions to have a girl do this to me :p

wetman66
27th August 2006, 12:38 AM
There is nothing better than a woman firing off a big stream of piss straight into your throat while licking her. Only problem is (for her, maybe) that it will make me come, and then there will be no hard cock for here for a while.. :D

DMAXX62
27th August 2006, 04:57 PM
The only time i had this happen my wife was drunk and peeing in the toilet and i went down on her.She thought it was great at the time ,But the next day waspretty ashamed at what we did I blew a nut with out her touching me.

midboy20
27th August 2006, 06:23 PM
One of the first peeing experiences i ever had was sucking my ex's clit while she peed. I was very thoroughly hooked after that! It is usually difficult to make me come but I touched myself once while it was happening and away I went. It's awesome to see so many people interested in this subject. Keep it up!

Vaad59
28th August 2006, 02:41 AM
As I just posted in another thread, it took me by surprise the first time it happened, but it was easily the most exciting thing that I've ever experienced. Made a big wet spot on the bed, until I started eating her out more often, for some reason! ;)

katie_melua
5th September 2006, 06:24 AM
its good idea, but for me pees must be clear, you, and your girlfriend should drink a lot of water, or coffe before peeing :)

zappster1
5th September 2006, 12:13 PM
I wouyld love my GF to do this but at the moment, as the Pee thing is my fetish, I have to ask her to do it. Maybe I need to tell her that she can pee on me at anytime she chooses ;)

pat_bateman
5th September 2006, 02:22 PM
I'm with some of the other posters here - I prefer silver rain to golden rain. Maybe golden rain's an acquired taste !

ItsOnlySpen777
7th September 2006, 01:28 AM
I'm not a huge fan of drinking urine, but getting sprayed with that warm stream happens to be my hotspot.

Goldlion
7th September 2006, 03:25 PM
That is one of my biggest fantasies is to have a women do that to me and I would want it to be a total surprise.

Me too, so I have the opprotunity to surprise her right back and lock my lops over her pussy and drink her down as I lick and suck the hell out of her clit.

WOW, what an image!

dribble24
7th September 2006, 07:38 PM
Yes the sight of the "gush" as it strikes the face is absolutely brilliant. I find if you plan it properly and get her to drink lots of water to help flush her and then its as pleasant as you can ever imagine.

pantyx
10th September 2006, 04:04 PM
me too prefer silver pee, but i got no great problems if it's golden, as long as a girl pees on my face and on my mouth!

pornorob
10th September 2006, 05:07 PM
i had licked pussy when she pissed on my mouth.... maybe the best sensation link to pissing

Pissgirl
11th September 2006, 12:24 PM
It is an ultimate turn on for me. I've never did it, but I want it so badly. I also like the clear pee, so let me give an advice - yes, the coffee and the water make the pee clean, but make you desparate too slowly. The beer makes the pee really clear and can drive you to pee really really soon. I drink beer everytime I go to take a shower. Believe me - it is better idea ;)

jerr3141
12th September 2006, 06:31 AM
Unfortunately my SO is quite reluctant to do this. :( It has been hawt the times she has done it though.

Violetpink1
17th September 2006, 09:14 PM
As a woman who loves giving a golden shower, I have peed in many men's faces (and mouths) and I have NEVER had anyone get sick. In fact, most men either beg for more or get so hard and horny they could cut diamonds with their dick.

Try it. That's the only way you're going to find out. I'd be willing to bet you will like it because 90% of it is liking it in your mind before your body tries it, and it sounds like your mind is already there.

Have fun!!

1221poopoo12
18th September 2006, 01:33 AM
I love to lick pussy after she goes, tastes great, and gets me so hard

stickmon99
18th September 2006, 03:04 AM
Violetpink is right on. There is nothing that gets me harder, quicker. Don't be afraid to give it a try.........

ieps92
18th September 2006, 10:59 PM
the best : you lick her pussy but you don't know when she will decide to pee in your face !!! marvelous !

jhbimars
20th September 2006, 09:57 AM
It's a delicious trip !!! I love to lick a pussy while it's peeing and I also love to lick a pussy just after the girl stops to pee... if it's an hairy beaver, it's better

hungry0690
20th September 2006, 10:39 AM
i love to piss on and be pissed on... i think the submissive side of me really gets a kick out of getting on my knees and having a girl stand above me and unload on me.

for some, i guess, it would be more of a turn on or more easy to experiment with if you hadn't cum yet yourself. make sure you are horny as hell and really worked up for it.

go for it !!!!!!

peefun4me
20th September 2006, 10:12 PM
I had an ex GF who could squirt like a fountain several times during sex and I always loved it when i was giving her oral and she would squirt her stream in my mouth. tried sucking on her pee hole when she squirt and I could feel her liquid rushing even faster into my mouth, it was so hot!!!

rudeboi9090
21st September 2006, 06:16 PM
Its great i always do it to my gf and she loves it. just waiting for it to come gets me so horny lol

subie_drinker
3rd October 2006, 10:28 AM

U are dying to pee and I am dying to drink

I am ready to drink each and every drop of female piss

and its taste is never bad

I love drinking it

Zeno
5th October 2006, 08:51 AM
As a woman who loves giving a golden shower, I have peed in many men's faces (and mouths) and I have NEVER had anyone get sick. In fact, most men either beg for more or get so hard and horny they could cut diamonds with their dick.

Try it. That's the only way you're going to find out. I'd be willing to bet you will like it because 90% of it is liking it in your mind before your body tries it, and it sounds like your mind is already there.

Have fun!!
You certainly have the correct attitude where peeing on men's faces or mouths is concerned, and even more so IN mouths if the guy is a piss drinker. Having been one myself for quite some years already, I KNOW they wouldn't get sick, for in fact female pee is a very healthy drink for any man, both psychologically and physiologically : too bad for the Viagra boys but as long as my wife keeps on indulging me, I won't need their stuff!

me1onpuppy
5th October 2006, 06:56 PM
To have someone lick you and then pee on them - well that is heaven.

wtpntlvr5
6th October 2006, 03:04 AM
I want to meet more girls like some here.
I like licking my gf after shes peed, theres still a slight taste, not always good to, but always good knowing that I am licking her pee!:)

Viktor
8th October 2006, 03:09 AM
I know I would low to do this. It's actually an old fantasy of mine, which I've had long years before I realized there could be more people like me, forums like this and manuals like the one here:)

Unfortunately, my wife has difficulties finding any pleasure in this. She claims its ok to pee on me because she can see that I like it very much, but it doesn't turn her on. I would have an extremely hard time trying to convince her to combine what she sees as weird (the pee) and sexy (the licking).

2wettpanties
8th October 2006, 04:59 PM
It is wonderful. My wife does this atleast once a week for me. GOD I LOVE IT.

R

Gerry1
9th October 2006, 09:32 PM
Better if you get in a 69 position and she farts in your nose after she pees in your mouth

x_treme_kink
10th October 2006, 12:17 PM
have been with many women who loved to piss in my mouth (and many I returned the favor....) a wonderful part of good pussy eating....... mmmm mok.. now I am getting hungry.. or is that thirsty? :wave:

lowprofile
11th October 2006, 10:13 AM
that have never happend to me, all the girls I have dated, including my actual girlfriend.. I don't know.. the topic never comes up.. and all the storys I have heard, of all my friends .. they think that are discusting..

johnnyt452
13th October 2006, 10:26 PM
I love it when I eat my girlfriend's pussy then she tells me "get ready" and she pisses in my mouth and lets me drink it all.

Drefach25
16th October 2006, 08:18 PM
:o That's what I look like when my wife is hovering above me! If you have drunk plenty pee becomes almost like water (except nice and warm!) and it is one of life's great experiences (IMHO). I'm not into the dark yellow, but hey, each to their own.

Nysalor1
24th October 2006, 11:57 PM
My wifes peed on me accidently after being licked several times.
At first she was really embarrassed and I didn't want to wierd her out by admitting how much it had turned me on,but eventually she did ask me if I liked it as she realised I encouraged her to let herself go when she wanted to.

Since then it's become something she's started to enjoy as well, we havent taken it much further regularly but was does tell me each time that if she gets licked the way she likes it she'll reward me more often... :)

Drefach25
25th October 2006, 05:27 PM
The only problem we have is that my wife gets so excited she has a problem letting go! But boy, when she does it IS the best thing that can happen while you're down there. Makes me horny just thinking about it. I think I might take her out for a drink tonight...

Sethesh
25th October 2006, 08:30 PM
i never experienced it, but i really like to try it someday. i think this is really the best you can get from a girl.. consider yourself lucky.

@x_treme_kink: i think its thirsty :D

ratablanca
26th October 2006, 05:49 AM
I love it when I eat my girlfriend's pussy then she tells me "get ready" and she pisses in my mouth and lets me drink it all.

damn, that's hot. I have to beg my girl for it and then I only get like 1 out of 5 times i ask... i'd love it if she just felt like pissing all over my face and did it...

GOOD_ME_2
27th October 2006, 04:15 AM
When I am going down on my girl sometimes i think what if she did it. I bet it would taste gross but I really find women urinating arousing.

sam5869
4th November 2006, 05:00 AM
closest i have gottan is a girl letting me eat her after she peed. But during sounds better

hanshummer
4th November 2006, 01:22 PM
I did it once and it has just been wonderful!

geilebeer0
4th November 2006, 10:04 PM
Sounds really hot but i never tried it. the girl should have a full bladder though, as i think it will otherwise not work... :scratchch

fishpiss_1951
4th November 2006, 10:29 PM
Licking her pussy when she pees in your face is the ultimate experence for those of us who love this fetish :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Zeno
4th November 2006, 11:47 PM
Recommended particularly for the female's pleasure by the Watersports Manual:

The Fountain of Venus (for her)
The woman waits until her bladder reaches the limits of comfort. She then lies on her back with her legs apart. Her partner kneels or lies between her thighs facing her yoni. He then begins licking her yoni in the usual way, paying close attention to the sensitive area just below her clitoris. The woman should hold back her stream until Eve's rapture engulfs her.
At that point, many women have no choice and will let go involuntarily. Her partner should keep licking, enjoying the sound of her sighs and the sensation of her yoni gushing onto his tongue, and drinking some if he feels so inclined. The woman should keep peeing until she is empty, allowing herself to come whenever she feels moved to do so.
Some women claim this is the most intense orgasm they have ever had. This is so stimulating for them that in the one or two days that follow, some women will come every time they pee because it is a reminder of this experience.
Men -- you mustn't deny your woman the joy of this act.

ipfreely69
5th November 2006, 12:25 AM
This is how I first started out,
I had my x GF sit on my face after she blindfolded me and tied me up..... I so wasnt expecting to be pissed on , she demanded i lick her pussy then after about 5 mins she pissed all over my face and made me drink it......

I have been addicted ever since, but am yet to find a gurl who is that bold to do it like she was.... :D :D

Nysalor1
6th November 2006, 12:49 PM

The woman waits until her bladder reaches the limits of comfort. She then lies on her back with her legs apart. Her partner kneels or lies between her thighs facing her yoni. He then begins licking her yoni in the usual way, paying close attention to the sensitive area just below her clitoris. The woman should hold back her stream until Eve's rapture engulfs her.
At that point, many women have no choice and will let go involuntarily. Her partner should keep licking, enjoying the sound of her sighs and the sensation of her yoni gushing onto his tongue, and drinking some if he feels so inclined. The woman should keep peeing until she is empty, allowing herself to come whenever she feels moved to do so.
Some women claim this is the most intense orgasm they have ever had. This is so stimulating for them that in the one or two days that follow, some women will come every time they pee because it is a reminder of this experience.

I'm Gonna have to suggest that to my wife :)

pelover
6th November 2006, 10:02 PM
If you've never done - you've got to try it! take your time, taste a bit. In time, you'll be drinking it all!! Get her to control her flow, and you can drink it all without spilling a drop!

p21xxx10
8th November 2006, 02:42 AM
If you are going to do it, enjoy it!!!!

luvmywifesass
8th November 2006, 03:50 PM

I love doing this with the wife. Sometimes she then lets me pee all over her, then fuck her in the ass. I love sucking her tits covered with my own piss and making out with her, sticking my piss flavored tongue in her mouth while I cum deep in her ass... Damn, I'm horney now.

gldlver1
8th November 2006, 03:56 PM
My wife has squirting orgasms and it's great but I cant' convince her to just let go and pee afterword she gets embarassed

gldlver1
8th November 2006, 04:03 PM
I lick my wifes peehole and see seems to like it but won't let go

darkrain
14th November 2006, 11:04 PM
This is my dream, hope that will come true soon. :D :flamed:

bassman
15th November 2006, 05:36 AM
My wifes first session was "acidental" while in a 69 with her on top she relaxed into her orgasm a little too much and dropped about 1/2 a litre on my face, she apologised, I thanked her. Now its a regular occurence.

moork32
15th November 2006, 11:22 AM
Well, for me it happened by chance. We were drunk after a party and I started licking her. She told she wanted to pee and I told her not to move because it was so great to lick her. She started flowing her warn juice over me and I simply continued licking her.

It was a GREAT moment. The next day she was concerned about my reaction and surprised when I told her it was great. We made it often after :-)

wildalan2000
15th November 2006, 02:33 PM
I often lick my wifes pussy during and after she has peed, there is no other taste or smell like it, its very ,very erotic

P_hardon69
16th November 2006, 05:52 AM
Nothing like a "hot toddy" after swallowing her nectar. :D I enjoy licking pussy to bring her to climax. But, I've found that only when she's had a REALLY powerful orgasm will she open up her flood gates. :p

chanel1952
16th November 2006, 09:22 AM
I love to suck on her as she pees and lick her , she has an orgasam almost every time.

moork32
16th November 2006, 11:30 AM
I definitvely agree. licking her when she pees after sex, with this mix of woman juices, sperm and golden juice is maybe the best experience ever

southn_comfort
16th November 2006, 01:42 PM
i'd definatly like to try this, but have a few querys.

while it turns me on no end, how to get my girlfreind to do it ?

any good ways (aside from getting her drunk which i'm trying) which is very liberating .... also it makes the pee clearer.

also how to get over the embarresment ? movies will help ... i'll hafta get a few good dvds ? any other ideas ?

dragonmaster1980
16th November 2006, 10:12 PM
my gf stradled my face once in the shower and she started to pee so i had to eat her out and drink from the fountain

sting_ray_2_2000
17th November 2006, 02:48 PM
I think it goes under your opinion, personally it was great

soso007
20th November 2006, 12:16 AM
this is my biggest fantasies i will die for it

Onix69
20th November 2006, 03:59 PM
I wish my gf told me she wants to do this!

lonestay
20th November 2006, 04:12 PM
my girlfriend loves me pissing on her and will even allow me to piss in her mouth BUT!!! have never got here to sit on my face and pee while licking her pussy! so frustrating.

wntwetf
14th December 2006, 01:31 PM
I like to have oral with my parner right after she pees. The smell and taste is wonderful. Have never tried this way but it sure gives me Ideas. Sounds like it would be great.

I ALWAYS had oral after she went to the bathroom and just before sex....it just made her that much more wet and wanting intercourse at a faster pace... I just wish Id asked her to let me eat her before she started to piss....

Nolbimtortas
15th December 2006, 11:30 PM
I love give oral sex to my girlfiend, and she loves to pee in my mouth after that. It's a turn on for me.

LovesSoakedPanties
16th December 2006, 01:06 AM
I ABSOLUTELY love it!...thats how it all started...she asked me to stop licking 'cause she had to go real bad, so of course...I said no...WELL, that was the best ever....all over my face, didnt pull away and kept licking!
SHE LOVED IT!.....now, its a regular occurance.
Favorite is probably licking her from behind while she pees...no, wait, maybe when she squats over me and I lick her....no....maybe its when....
Well, you get the idea :p

luvmywifesass
16th December 2006, 01:33 AM
My wife prefers to piss in my mouth before I eat her out. She really gets wet from this.

lonewolf373
16th December 2006, 11:42 AM
I love licking my girlfriend as she sits over my face and pees, it's the only way to go :D

viking49
16th December 2006, 03:33 PM
this is so what I would like my partner to do,it gets me hard at the thought.

littlenort50
16th December 2006, 08:29 PM
It's a real turn on. Don't swallow it the first few times. Get a little used to it.

catmeiam35807
20th December 2006, 12:55 AM
My ex gf was the same way until one night we got drunk, and then it was ok, and she really enjoyed it.

vapeelover83
22nd December 2006, 01:49 AM
See this is what I'm talking about... just want to find a girl into this, before, during after.... it all sounds good.

gozab69
22nd December 2006, 10:48 PM
This is one of the sexiest things I love doing.

It's always best in a 69 and if my wife can hold until I am on the verge of cumming, and then pees all over my face which takes me right over the edge.

big_gulper
26th December 2006, 01:05 AM
I wish I could find a pee girl in my area.. lol so Yummie..

yummy240
27th December 2006, 01:31 PM
I always lick my girlfriends pussy when she squats over my face and pees, it's a wonderful sight, smell and taste experience. :p

I want my gf to do that! is she into it too? or are you just very persuasive.

stickman565
27th December 2006, 05:23 PM
This is one of the sexiest things I love doing.

It's always best in a 69 and if my wife can hold until I am on the verge of cumming, and then pees all over my face which takes me right over the edge.
That's so hot. If only my lady were a bit more adventurous!

Bitboy27
29th December 2006, 09:51 PM
:p it's a good thing, it usually tastes like warm water, maybe a little bitter. if she's been drinking alcohol, ie wine, it may even taste sweet . try it in small spurts.

i real can agree with that :p ! In my experience the only alcohol that hasnt taste after being pissed is the beer :confused:

uvr666
2nd January 2007, 05:17 PM
We don't do it too often, but when she does its heavenly. I have to be carefull though otherewise she stops pissing. Most of the times I wait till she pees and then start licking

r6rider
3rd January 2007, 04:17 AM
nothing is better than getting sprayed with piss!!!

newmoo
3rd January 2007, 04:58 AM
Just have her do it softly at first. If she does it to hard you might choke and she will run out faster.

luvpplaytoo
3rd January 2007, 09:21 AM
That would be an added bonus of licking her to orgasam. However, there are some foods to avoid eating before a licking. Unless your partner pees on you, or if the flavors good all the better

Leonarda_Crabbington
3rd January 2007, 10:33 AM
I dunno about licking another girl until she pees but having someone ejaculate on you is similar. You'll either like it or hate it but either way, it'll be warm and happy for a few moments before you can really decide one way or the other.

pokets
19th January 2007, 02:22 AM
i will have to try when she is drunk.

Chris007
20th January 2007, 07:07 PM
I love licking a pussy then her peeing in my face, especially when its a surprise. The smell and taste is out off this world.

kinkybiwhore
20th January 2007, 07:10 PM
its the best lick and have a lovely yellow pee in your face and mouth ITS GREAT and taste lovely

pissonme1974
21st January 2007, 01:54 PM
I always wanted to do this but my girlfriend is totaly against it. She says I probably wouldnt like it and it would kill the fantasy and also its too messy. Shes a party pooper. :(

p00m81
21st January 2007, 02:56 PM
mine was against it until she tried it and she has been hooked ever since

blondepete
25th January 2007, 11:13 PM
My girlfriend is shy too and won't do it normally but after we've been out on the town, she'll give it a try and I can't get enough

2_Slipery_When_Wet
26th January 2007, 06:58 PM
Well, the first time shee peed on my face, I was effectivly disgusted. I also said "if you ever peed on me while I was going down on you, I'd probally never go down on you again for a LONG time". But later we made it sexual and i found myself really wanting her to pee on my face when I was going down on her, and since then she has, and I loved the living hell out of it. Basicly, I recomend trying it once, and after you find yourself wondering "why did i even do that for? that was sick" try it again, you just might like it.

pissgreg
16th July 2007, 11:14 AM
For piss sex fans it is great pleasure for both. In practice however it could be difficult for the lady to start to pee during licking her pussy. If I want to have my face showered I need to stop licking her for a while and wait until she can start to pee.

HLANDER
16th July 2007, 02:09 PM
my wife pees in my mouth every morning, sexual or not, and it is always the best part of the day for me. i love placing the tip of my tongue right at the pee hole to feel the jet stream. it is just incredible.

piss_slave
16th July 2007, 03:00 PM
It is the best thing that can happen

wet_michelle
17th July 2007, 05:09 AM
mmm just the topic title is delicious... ;)

peepeedave1
3rd August 2007, 12:01 AM
my ex used to "surprise" my when i was giving her oral. she knew how much she turned me on when she did it. i used to lick evey drop up, tastes great. shame shes an ex but thats life!

KELLYCD10
3rd August 2007, 04:11 PM
I love that so much. My wife when I am kissing and licking her sweet pussy will sometimes surprise me and pee. She knows how much it turns me on. I'll be devouring her moist pussy when she'll sometimes tell me to get on my back. Now I know what is going on but didn't the first time she did it. I thought she just wanted sit on top and bang me. She'll press her pussy against my grinding the hell out if while I'll be suckiing on her clit Then she'll sit up higher so she can get to her pussy and she'll spread her lips apart. mmmmm it is wonderful. Her golden pee tasuntil it is streaming hard she'll tell me to start coming out like a little drizzle and get stronger and stronger. I'll be drinking what I can and the rest is splahing over ny face. Okay now I've went and made myself all horny. :wave:

Yibs01
6th August 2007, 05:56 AM
Eating pissing pussy is the greatest. Sometimes after shes been on the loo its great to clean her up with your tounge. also if she has been on top and peed while i'm inside her, then she climbs onto my face. thats great as everything is so wet and tasty!! :p

dustmn_123
6th August 2007, 06:33 PM
i really want to try this as well, i think that i would really enjoy that

warm_stream
6th August 2007, 08:32 PM
My gf is coming to visit this coming weekend, and we are going to try all sorts of wet naughtiness like this. I cannot wait! *drools* :scratchch

missread
7th August 2007, 01:01 AM
I have never done this before but I look forward to trying it with my boyfriend.
Just letting a wee bit go at a time (pun intended) and seeing where it goes from there. The idea turns me on!