PDA

View Full Version : The last time you saw somebody peeing in public

Pages : 1 [2] 3

perryp
5th June 2008, 10:15 AM
My last time would have to be a college graduation party that I accompanied someone to where a few girls were just going off to one side of the yard to pee instead of going inside the house. One of the girls kept asking people to help her unbutton her pants because she had just got her nails done earlier that day.
:cool:

I would have jumped at the chance! That is a MAJOR pee fantasy of mine. A hot sexy woman in need of hekp in this exact scenario! :D

locallad74
5th June 2008, 11:20 AM
When getting off the train from work about a month ago a guy had rushed ahead of me to a nearby paddock (which is also the way i had to go home). He proceeded to take a piss at the nearest tree and i was about ten meters away when he finished, didnt see anything but heard the familiar pee sound lol.

Knuckles0
5th June 2008, 04:24 PM
Haha, my first and last time was when i was in highschool. Some girl asked to go to the bathroom but the teacher said no so she just peed her pants in the middle of the classroom :D

sweetpee
5th June 2008, 08:16 PM
the last time i saw someone pissing in public it was my sister and it might sound odd but to tell you the truth it turned me on and i decided to join her

mooshoo1234
5th June 2008, 11:00 PM
hehe i guess i was pretty lucky last week. At my local college, we have co-ed bathrooms. There were 4 stalls in this bathroom i was in. Anyway, i was in the first stall finishing up, when i heard some high heals enter the stall next to mine (the second). As I approached the sink to wash my hands, another girl walked into the bathroom, and just pushed on the door of stall 2 to check if someone was in there. I dont know why the first girl didnt lock the door... but the door budged open a little, and i saw her sitting there with her pants down. She imediately shouted "Hey!" and pushed the door closed.

I'm pretty sure she was really embarassed. I didn't think I would get to witness a total stranger pee at school. Lucky me =)

jrhino80
6th June 2008, 03:26 AM
The last time I saw someone pee in public was my buddy Sam. We were playing poker one night on a friend's porch and he went out in the middle of a busy road to piss. It was a great neighborhood full of drunk college kids so no one seemed to mind.

pee_lover2005
6th June 2008, 01:34 PM
pee_lover2005 wrote

Please give us more details what you see. What they are wearing, how they squat, what they say etc.

Thanks in advance

The last one was a couple of days ago. there were two girls and they were really drunk. One of them suddenly shouted she needed a piss and asked her friend to hold her skirt up for her. she just pulled her knickers down to her knees and sort of half squatted and just let go. It was a hell of a lot. and the alley has quite a dusty floor so as it pooled up it was all quite frothy.

Woolrat
6th June 2008, 02:11 PM
Well, I saw two guys peeing outside the other day. One by a car park near a shopping mall, and one by a hedge close to a village. I could see the stream from the first guy, and I was not impressed, so to say.

jahman22
7th June 2008, 12:41 AM
Went on my friends boat all weekend and he brought his girlfriend. I saw her peeing a few times, nice view of her ass as she peed on the deck a little bit.

vpw65
8th June 2008, 03:36 AM
Went on my friends boat all weekend and he brought his girlfriend. I saw her peeing a few times, nice view of her ass as she peed on the deck a little bit.

Boats bring out the best viewing, you will be surprised to see how many women loose their inhibitions quick when they realize that shore is far off and there is nowhere else to go. I have had some real good sightings like that. Once when out on my friend's boat we stopped around Long Island shores. There was a few boats nearby, the closest one ahead of us was with a bunch of partying college kids with loud music and beer. Soon the guys started peeing off the side and we expected the girls to folow suit. We didn't have to wait long, two girls came at the rear end of the deck. One of them got down the rear ladder and lowered her bikini bottom and did a high squat holding on to the ladder. With everything on clear display she peed with a strong stream quite aware of us behind her ogling away, the second girl followed suit and soon probably all the girls did, I counted around 8 peeing pussy sighting.

Another time while we were out on a friend's boat in Florida Keys, we had with us two families comprising of couple and their college age daughters and a young son. Beers and other refreshment flowed freely and soon the men got up and did their stuff off the side of the boat. The water was a bit rough by that time and the boat was rocking around quite a bit. Within minutes the women and the girls got up and I knew quite well what for. They went to the back of the boat and the young ones tried to climb down and hang but the water being rough they couldn't hold on so they decided to get back up. One of the mother just pointed to the drain hole at the back of the boat. She then calmly took lowered her bikini bottom all the while chatting with us and squatted revealing a nice trimmed fat pussy, suddenly thick stream of yellow piss shot out of her, the rest of the girls followed as well as the other who just gave us a nice ass view.

loboguaru01
10th June 2008, 04:03 AM
I was at a music festival, quite sunny day,good amount of drinks flowing and a huge crowd. As the festival progressed, I saw three girls going to behind the toilet and they had peed there. Unfortunately I wasn´t in a good place to see the details!

tarynthehuntress
11th June 2008, 02:49 AM
I travel the freeways for three hours every day during peak traffic hours. There are times where I've pulled over and peed in a cup, but never in direct sight of anyone else. One day I saw a gal pull over to the side of the road, get out, open up both passenger doors and pop a squat. She thought she was hidden, but she dropped below the edge of the door and gave everyone in the right lane behind her a great view!

malia
11th June 2008, 04:45 AM
one time at a music festival I saw a girl walk over to the bushes at the side of the venue and absolutely explode in a fountain of piss. it was probably the most beautfiful thing I've ever seen. she must have been absoultey wasted because she had no shame and the show spared no expense. simply amazing.

sb_bad_boy_17
11th June 2008, 07:46 AM
I saw a twenty something pee her sweat pants at a public bus stop. After she finished she got on the bus and sat down.

whodaguy714
11th June 2008, 03:13 PM
It was January. I was walking through Chinatown with some friends on a Sunday afternoon. We walked down hill on a side street past a guy (I mean within about a foot of) a guy taking a wizz against a wall. He looked like a drunk. One friend was pretty shocked. I was brining up the rear, and as the rest of my friends stepped over this guys stream...I stepped in it. On purpose. :-)

Tinklebell_13
11th June 2008, 03:39 PM
As I was putting a window fan back in place this morning (took it out last night when a storm came through) I caught sight of one of the contractor guys working on the house next door peeing out in the back yard. His back was to me, but his pee stream was arcing out nicely, and glittering in the sunlight, so it was very obvious what he was doing.

Pity he wasn't facing the other way, or I'd have grabbed my binoculars...

sarah22
13th June 2008, 11:39 PM
I came home late last night. As the bus was stopped, this twentysomething girl came dashing out of an alley to get on the bus. From what she was saying (loudly :) ) to her friends, she'd realised she had to wee just as the bus was approaching and had just managed to get herself into the alley. Her clothes weren't wet so she must have had time to pull her trousers & panties down.

As the bus pulled away, a guy had wandered just into the same alley and was weeing in a corner.

taminoo
14th June 2008, 05:24 AM
It was 3 months ago, I saw two drunk homeless men peeing on someone's car during the daytime and he just kept turning around and people were dodging his pee...

vpw
14th June 2008, 12:48 PM
You haven't been at the right place at the right time. There is plenty of sightings, specialy during long traffic pile ups.

Steliosdavros1
14th June 2008, 11:53 PM
I too have not seen females pee whilst stuck in traffic, just a few heading to more discreet spots, often a 'guard'. My experiences in the Town at night are similar, with males generally being much less discreet, and just very occasional lucky spots where desperation and alcohol remove inhibitions.

just_do_it_53
15th June 2008, 07:32 PM
How about the most at one time?

A couple of years ago, we were travelling up the M4 (South Wales, UK) towards Bristol, while there was an International match on at the Millennium Stadium in Cardiff. We counted a total of 64 stretch limos on the opposite side between Cardiff and the Severn Bridge. It was pouring with rain, and one of the limos had stopped on the hard shoulder under a motorway bridge - obviously for the comfort of the passengers.

There were at least 12 guys, in a line against the wall, all in the same position, doing the Hitler salute against the wall while soaking the brickwork of the bridge.

Hardly sexy, but very amusing.

wetfruits
16th June 2008, 03:15 PM
A few months ago I was waiting for the bus and a man asked me how long it would be until it arrives. I told him it would be here any moment, and he responded by saying he's going to go pee, and will be right back. The bus stop was on the road outside a major grocery store, and I thought there was no way he would make it all the way to the store and back in time. A few moments later I look back and see him emerging from between a couple of trees, just in time to catch the bus.

stapleton1983
22nd June 2008, 12:11 AM
a couple of years ago i used to work nights as a security guard on a building site, the sit i worked on was behind a nightclub, and there was a car park next to my portacabin, one night i heard some giggling in the car park so i look out the window and see 2 women walking towards the end of the car park/up to my porta cabin, they couldnt see me as i always had the lights off. the next thing i know one of them pulled her skirt up and tights down and started to pee about 1 metre away from me with out even knowing i was there, it was the sexiest thing i have seen in public

rainstar123
23rd June 2008, 01:58 AM
Ok. this person didn't pee in public, but was desperate..

I was at a party at my friend's house and everyone was drinking beer,etc. A short line had formed for the bathroom (only one toilet!) and the person in the bathroom was taking a long time. My two friends were in line.. and both had to pee badly! My friend Raymond had had several beers and he looked like he wasn't going to make it! I tried to watch Raymond in his desperate state, but I didn't want anyone to notice me watching him.. he was starting to cross his legs.. and I think was ready to grab himself.. my other friend Elizabeth had to pee as well...she shouted out to the person in the bathroom to let her in so she could pee in the bathtub! I knew Elizabeth would be able to hold on, and she let Raymond in before her. Darn! I would have loved to watch him squirm a bit more! Maybe I should have gotten in line behind them so I could hear his hard stream hit the toilet water. .. :p

lolo4
14th July 2008, 04:44 PM
we were out looking at houses to buy and were looking at one on a canal...i looked across the canal to another house and a male worker was walking toward the canal and i watched as he unzipped and peed right into the canal

mikeviewline
14th July 2008, 06:00 PM
Ok. this person didn't pee in public, but was desperate..

I was at a party at my friend's house and everyone was drinking beer,etc. A short line had formed for the bathroom (only one toilet!) and the person in the bathroom was taking a long time. My two friends were in line.. and both had to pee badly! My friend Raymond had had several beers and he looked like he wasn't going to make it! I tried to watch Raymond in his desperate state, but I didn't want anyone to notice me watching him.. he was starting to cross his legs.. and I think was ready to grab himself.. my other friend Elizabeth had to pee as well...she shouted out to the person in the bathroom to let her in so she could pee in the bathtub! I knew Elizabeth would be able to hold on, and she let Raymond in before her. Darn! I would have loved to watch him squirm a bit more! Maybe I should have gotten in line behind them so I could hear his hard stream hit the toilet water. .. :p

Yes rainstar123 you missed out there. You should always join the toilet queue from time to time. That way you get near to the action. You will know better next time. Also, it makes the line that bit longer, you take your time of course, for the next really full bladder :D .

Frodo46888
14th July 2008, 08:27 PM
In this rural area with miles of winding gravel roads, at least once during the summer I will round the bend at night to see a car or pickup stopped in the middle of the road and someone (usually, but not always, male) peeing. One time it was a neighbor, very much under the influence, who was just getting out of his truck, and as he greeted me he began to pee his pants. It took him several seconds to get his dick out, far too late!

punkboy21_uk
15th July 2008, 08:45 AM
At the T in the Park music festival in Scotland this weekend, there were guys and girls peeing in public EVERYWHERE because the toilets were so disgusting. Even in the queue to get in on the first day, I saw two girls walk about 20 yards away and shield each other (very badly) while they peed so I could see absolutely everything.

That's when I knew it'd be a good weekend :)

fdsfs1234
17th July 2008, 03:21 AM
I see guys doing a fly slash almost very weekend while meandering my way home while the lasy tome a saw a female strangr peeing must of been two years or so ago, I mysely was heading home bursting and knowing I had piss fast if any taxi driver was to let me in to there cab for a quick trip home.

Being in the city center I found an allyway although there were plenty people who could see me it is kind of accepted, anyway whilst pissing a girl maybe 20-24 wearing jeans and red chinease type top rushed up the ally towards me and said"hi, can I join you" before stopping sharply turning to face away from the wall I was pissing on too, and pee-danced her jeans and pants down to thigh level, enough to piss cleanly.
I obvously waited till she was finished to try and chat but her inital friendliness was just seeping bladder talk which was clear to everyone nearby once she had redressd herself.

scared
17th July 2008, 10:54 AM
I always see men peeing in laybys around here. It is quite remote. But never the ladies. always wondered if they just dont, or am i simply that unlucky.

lotr41187
17th July 2008, 11:14 AM
The last time I saw someone peeing in public was at a festival. I guess the lines were to long so these to girls took turns to squat whilst the other tried to shield. I still got quite a good view though!

Since then nothing, but I am constantly amazed by the number of hot young women who continue to shop in the store I work whilst obviously needing to pee. The store does have customer toilets but still these girls seem to hold it in.

On time I was on checkouts and this hot women comes up and clearly needs to pee. She is so desperate that she cant key in her pin number correctly and her first card is declined. She apologises and says she really has to pee, being the good employee, I inform her where the toilets are and once she has paid she hobbles off in their direction!

williamsx50
17th July 2008, 07:41 PM
I saw a couple pulled over on the highway a couple years ago in Kansas. The lady must have had to go pretty bad because when I drove by she did not try to hide what she was doing. I didnt see much except her lifting up her skirt and squating in the ditch. But I like to imagine she was peeing her panties for her boyfriend :p

scouting1
18th July 2008, 06:57 PM
I saw yesterday, at the festival in my city. A woman was squatting behind a bush, clearly drunk.

hosenknopf_87
19th July 2008, 04:05 PM
during the european soccer championchips, when I went to public viewing, I always saw many men peeing at walls or hedges. Once I also saw several girls vanishing behind some bushes, they obviously wanted to pee there, although there stood a guy peeing right next to them.

Bajro_Bager
20th July 2008, 10:24 AM
It happened for me yesterday, we were at the village and my gf always pee outdoors, so i take every opportunity to watch, happily she do not mind.

hardguy893
20th July 2008, 07:58 PM
Last week driving through an industrial area. I just looked over and there was a black guy standing there with a good sized dick hanging out of his pants taking a strong piss in the gutter. With several poeple around.

benson1080
22nd July 2008, 12:37 PM
A friend of mine once decided she needed to pee whilst in our friends garden. She was VERY drunk at the time and whilst squatting neatly in the corner stumbled backwards and fell peeing into the air. Her husband was not impressed and they left very shortly afterwards :)

Kelly__louise
22nd July 2008, 06:54 PM
Mine was today! cute guy about 18 peeing hard aginst a wall near the mall!! :p

fdsfs1234
24th July 2008, 03:31 AM
I peed tonight on the way home from the pub,,, I was with friends ans had 4 pints each before heading our ways home....

thought I would make it but became rather desperate en-route home, leeked a bit then gave in and pissed behind a bin .... walked home slowly after and let the dampness dry.

oinkyoinky
26th July 2008, 01:19 PM
Last weekend, outside a club in the town centre there was a girl just squatting in plain view! Alcohol has effects.

pwig
26th July 2008, 03:08 PM
not the most recent, 'cause all i've seen recently is guys going down alleys, and that's not too interesting, but i remember a few years back walking home past an undeveloped plot of land surrounded by bushes, i needed to go, so walked in through a gap in the bushes, and saw two guys peeing against trees, and a girl next to them with her dress hitched up pissing on the floor

adslatte1
26th July 2008, 04:19 PM
for me it was like a year ago i was just walking in to town for a night out and a women in mid 20's was squatting at the side of the busy street for the whole world to see and that image has yet to leave my mind i spent the next hour or to really turned on.

bigbuddies
27th July 2008, 06:11 PM
Recently my maid was really having a load with her, so she came in the morning and suddenly ran towards the rest room once i opended the door. Fortunately for me, she forgot to close the door and i got to view a nice ass and hairy bush the smell and sound made me really mad. She knew i was watching and once she came out gave a smile and said naughty !

B_U_S
27th July 2008, 09:06 PM
Last night in fact - I was walking a drunk friend to meet one of her friends and she complained that she needed to piss. We went up and alleyway and showed her a good spot to pee. Being a gentleman I went round the corner and peed seperately.

punkboy21_uk
28th July 2008, 07:57 AM
The last time was yesterday, on the square of grass outside Euston Station in London. I was on the top deck of a bus, and saw a girl in a dress break away from a group who were sitting on the grass, and run very stiffly towards a wall. Too good to be true I thought, but sure enough she pulled down her panties and squatted by the wall. The dress hid anything and I wasn't close enough to see the stream, but it was still quite something to see an attractive young girl peeing openly just outside one of London's busiest stations!

cliffburt01
30th July 2008, 12:18 AM
The last time was yesterday, on the square of grass outside Euston Station in London. I was on the top deck of a bus, and saw a girl in a dress break away from a group who were sitting on the grass, and run very stiffly towards a wall. Too good to be true I thought, but sure enough she pulled down her panties and squatted by the wall. The dress hid anything and I wasn't close enough to see the stream, but it was still quite something to see an attractive young girl peeing openly just outside one of London's busiest stations!

I watched a lady have a piss around the corner from a pub...it was really streaming out...she caught me watching and told me to fuck off!!! although perhaps it was the fact I may have had a hard-on at the time!

ramon_47
30th July 2008, 04:33 PM
I watched a lady have a piss around the corner from a pub...it was really streaming out...she caught me watching and told me to fuck off!!! although perhaps it was the fact I may have had a hard-on at the time!

Are you sure she said 'fuck off' rather than 'fuck me' :rolleyes: ? And: I remember the old adage that an erection is the most sincere form of a compliment. :)

coolkid22
31st July 2008, 02:35 AM
i was running through the woods and saw a kid peeing on the trail. caught him by surprise

alfresco01
31st July 2008, 03:23 PM
I have just come back from a cruise in the Mediterranean which included a stop in Vigo, Spain. There was an organised white water rafting trip and there were three coach loads of people a mix of male and females that participated in this trip. We drove one and a half hours from the coast into the mountains and were expecting to arrive at an white water rafting centre with full facilities and changing rooms etc, but instead the buses pulled over at the side of the road and we all alighted in the middle of nowhere. A couple of men went straight to the trees by the side of the road and took a pee. Everyone else walked on down the track to where the rafting organisers had a couple of vehicles and were giving out buoyancy aids, paddles and helmets. It became obvious that there were not going to be any facilities until at least after the trip. We then proceeded down the track to the river and at this point, the vast majority of the men (including me) broke away to the side of the track and peed quite openly a few feet from the track. There were lines of around 10 people at a time peeing like this. A good number of the ladies walking down took a good look although they would only have seen the backs of the men with the streams visible between their legs. I didn't see any ladies relieve themselves at this point and I think they were mostly hoping to pee later.

We then had about two and a half hours on the river during which we got totally soaked. A few people (ladies and men) dived off the rafts in the quieter bits of the river for short swimming sessions and I suspect the main reason was to take a quick pee without advertising the fact.

In my raft there were two young ladies (around 22 years old) and a mum probably aged about 35 to 40. None of these went swimming or made any indication that they were getting desperate but I noted they didn't drink much of the provided water.

At the end of the trip we got out at another point in the middle of nowhere. Again several men headed up a track for the trees and a quick pee. Some of the ladies were looking a bit worried but there was little cover around. I saw one women head up the track, but instead of carrying on to where the trees were, she went into a gap between two bushes. I headed up the track in the same direction as where the men had gone and casually glanced back as I passed the point where she had gone into the bushes. I was pleasantly surprised to see that she hadn't gone far and was positioned in a high squat with her shorts pulled down to her knees, her one piece swimsuit pulled to the side and her pee raining down on the grass. She carried on unperturbed then stood up, replaced her swimsuit, pulled up her shorts and returned to the main group.

I didn't see any other ladies go for the bushes at this point, so I carried on up the track (in any case it would have looked suspect if I hadn't) and I found that there was a place were there were many discarded tissues, presumably from other earlier groups that had the same problems.

I I returned to the group and witnessed a lady of about 35 head up the track, look towards the area where the men were still heading in dribs and drabs and then look around but she couldn't find anywhere that she was willing to go. She returned to the group but looked somewhat worried. As the leaders asked everyone to head for the buses, I hung back without being too obvious and noted this women heading up a bank, across a grassy area and then up a narrow track. I noted the position and took a slightly different route, looking like I was also going for a last minute pee. I went into the narrow track and found the lady squatted low with her swimsuit again pulled to the side. She looked up at me as I rounded the curve and she looked a little embarrassed so I simply said, "Carry on, don't mind me - we are all here for the same reason". She said "Thank you" and did indeed carry on. I walked past her and took in the view of her stream jetting onto the grass and then proceeded to take up a peeing position a little beyond her but still within view. She finished her pee, returned her swimsuit position and stood up. She looked back up the track to where I was peeing into the bushes and then she turned away and headed on to join the bus.

We then had a one and a half hour journey back to the ship. As I didn't see any other women go for a pee, I can only assume that there were either lots of desperate ladies when they got back to the ship or they simply wet themselves in the rafts when they were already drenched by the river water on the rapids.

verble1
31st July 2008, 11:25 PM
I was just about to go into a strip club. I had parked my car, got out (towards the back of the lot as it was a very full lot) and was walking away from the car when I saw right in front of me about 15 feet away a girl squating down outside the passender side of a SUV. She was in mid pee and a guy was standing in front of her laughing. A huge streem was flowing out behind her and eventually right past me as I just stood and watched and laughed along with the guy in front of her. She must have been about to explode as it was a huge long river in the parking lot flowing behind her.

peterverma1
3rd August 2008, 10:11 AM
This incident happened about 2 weeks ago. Two young ladies were walking back to their car. I was sitting in my car with the slightly door open so I could hear them quite clearly as their car was just behind mine. One said "I have to go to the toilet", "you should’ve gone inside, and I’m not going back in there",said the second. "I really have to go",the first replied, "well you’ll have to just do it here". I couldn’t believe the opportunity. I got out of my car and shut the door completely.
She was wearing a very short skirt with her back to me in an empty space in the carpark next to their car. Without much hesitation she lifted her skirt.As she squatted she pulled her G-string to one side and just let go. She wasn’t kidding when she said she had to go. From behind I had a clear view of her torrent of pee hitting the ground. She was in a fairly open place and obviously didn’t care. I took the opportunity to walk straight past her and sneak a look from the front. She just kept her head down and had her knees wide apart as she watched her river forming across the carpark. From the front was a clear view of her black bush and her stream.

kat_19
3rd August 2008, 09:41 PM
when i was in Sydney for new years, in order to see the fireworks at midnight, you had to wait there for a very long time (my friends and i waited for 8 hours). there was obviously a lot of drinking going on and by about 10pm, one of my friends had to go and couldnt wait in the line for the bathrooms, so i went with her to a bunch of bushes. in addition to seeing her pee, i saw about 3-4 other men peeing....it was a pretty good new years ;)

stormeep1
4th August 2008, 08:14 AM
last time I witnessed such a sighting was late night at a gas station...black lady in white pants and tight sweater...mid 30s...the gas station didn't allow people to use the restroom after a certain hour. I was on my way out to the car, and noticed she had walked out of the far entrance to the QuikMart and made her way back out to the car...She must have really had to go because she didn't notice me walking back to my car which was parked opposite hers...without hesitation she opened the drivers side door, unzipped, lowered her pants (exposing a very thick hairy bush) and peed like she hadn't gone in at least 8-10 hourse. When she noticed another vehicle pulling up on the opposite side, she quickly wiggled off the last few drops pulled the pants halfway up her thigh, jumped in the car with her bush still exposed and attempted to "pat dry"...she looked up at me in the car, smiled, winked, finished wiping and drove away...

vpw
4th August 2008, 08:39 AM
Lucky viewing, even though I live in NYC, I am have seen many sightings but no close quarter sighting of any black woman apart from few distant ones.

mariposita
4th August 2008, 10:50 AM
A few weeks ago, on one of these island in the Netherlands. We were just biking there in the middle of nowhere, and there were 2 ladies sitting down in the grass at the side of the biking path. Didn't see that much unfortunately. Funny thing is that we waved and shouted at them and they shouted and waved back :p
I think you can find a lot of people peeing around there :D

vpw
4th August 2008, 03:48 PM
This is what I have always liked about European, specially north European girls, its their natural attitude without being stupidly coy and attracting undue attention. They would pee in roads, parks, picnic spots and outdoor concerts without any qualms and would mostly take it with a big smile.

pisscurious1
10th August 2008, 08:33 PM
Sounds like most of you have been very lucky to have seen someone peeing in public.
I live in a small town and have never been fortunate enough to come upon someone peeing outside.:(

shelli9999
10th August 2008, 11:21 PM
Last time I saw someone outside a club, she was very tipsey and was in a full squat position, I think she saw me but I could tell she didnt care.

0wn3d
12th August 2008, 02:05 PM
@pisscurious1
visit a festival. the best for you would be one where a too less toilets ;)

the last time i saw someone peeing in public was on a festival, too. (rock am ring - germany =D )
there were two (!) young good looking girls peeing right on the street. can't say i wasn't happy about it^^
i think they were a bit drunk because they were laughing all the time.
i tell you: so many people think its cool looking at girls who pee: at least 20 guys took photos of them... :eek:

magoul
13th August 2008, 06:31 AM
Today I was driving on the highway and I saw a woman parked by the side of the road squatting and peeing. She was trying to hide herself with the open car door, but it didn't really work. You could see a full view of her ass and the stream from the road.

vpw
13th August 2008, 06:58 AM
Today I was driving on the highway and I saw a woman parked by the side of the road squatting and peeing. She was trying to hide herself with the open car door, but it didn't really work. You could see a full view of her ass and the stream from the road.

Don't know why they bother to hide when it makes them even funnier and conspicuous, the others just go to the back of the car and do it in the open avoiding all eye contact.

Muthiora
16th August 2008, 01:08 PM
I last saw a girl pee outside in a mall parking lot. It was late and the toilets were locked but the lighting in the parking made her visible in the second or so it took for me shakingly to drive by.

gentilis44
16th August 2008, 05:30 PM
The last time I saw a stranger peeing in public was only a few weeks ago, but as it was another guy, it didn't really do much for me. For those of you that it might he was standing against a bus stop, propping himself up with one hand and peeing quite openly. I guess there was a lot of beer in the bladder for him to be so brazen!

However, my best sighting was around four years ago at a country fair down in Sussex. I was with a few friends around the beer tent late at night, as I was there to help out with some of the demonstrations. I was getting a little desperate myself and as the grotty portaloos were a good jaunt away, had a wander behind a nearby closed up marquee.

To my surprise (and delight!) there were two bare female backsides squatting in front of me. I then noticed that there was a guy stood a few yards away from them, and another girl next to him. All were merrily engaged in emptying themselves on the grass. What I'd have given to be that guy. It made me so instantly hard that I had to wander further away and it was a good few minutes before I felt able to relieve my own bladder!

catalunec86
18th August 2008, 03:44 AM
My last time seeing somebody peeing was a month ago, on the concert of Metallica in my country, it was on a stadium are trehe was a lot of people... and of course the toilets wasn't enough and some of the guys were pissing just near the toilet... but unfortunatelly I didn't see woman peeing :(

Hunter82
2nd September 2008, 02:20 AM
Last time i saw someone peeing was outside the disco. One girl went behind these big concrete pillars on a dark Parking lot. I pretended that i had to pee also, and that i didnt see her sitting there so i got really close - Then she saw me and pulled her pants up really fast!

LoveGirlPee
2nd September 2008, 12:01 PM
I was in a town in southern sweden resently cause a festival. When I went home that nigt I first saw four girl heading for some bushes and there they starting to drop there pants, me just pasing by, a little later closer to home I meet two girl that went down in a couple of stairs at the canal running trough the town, one dropping here pants to squat and the other one garding, saying hello to me.
Unfortunally I was to sober to have the currage to stop and look or talk to the girls, but I wanted soo much!

SweetPia
2nd September 2008, 06:28 PM
I see the guys across the street from me peeing outside by the bushes in the empty lot all the time. Being a homemaker has it's advatages I get to see quite a few others besides the guys across the street. Pool guys, cable guys, lawn care guys...they all pee when they think no one's looking, in broad daylight mind you. Of course, I'm into guys peeing, so it does me right ;)

hoolio79
2nd September 2008, 08:09 PM
me and a couple of girlfriends were out driving the other day. We had planned a short camping trip before the Norwegian coldness hits us once again. We had to drive pretty far to reach our destination, and after a while both girls were in the need of a pee. When my car eventually got totaly stuck in a terrible traffic jam, one of the girls could not hold it any longer, and had to rush out of the car and squat roadside. Really fun to watch :P

vpw
3rd September 2008, 04:11 AM
me and a couple of girlfriends were out driving the other day. We had planned a short camping trip before the Norwegian coldness hits us once again. We had to drive pretty far to reach our destination, and after a while both girls were in the need of a pee. When my car eventually got totaly stuck in a terrible traffic jam, one of the girls could not hold it any longer, and had to rush out of the car and squat roadside. Really fun to watch :P

I have witnessed this quite often as my work takes me travelling all over. Young or old, women loose their inhibitions when faced with urgency of pee and squat in the open and let go. I have seen this in US and Europe.

zombiedude
6th September 2008, 09:42 PM
The last time i saw a girl peeing in public was after a football game in the parking lot...i just remember a girl behind a truck squatting, but other than that i dont remember much i was quite drunk lol

wet9rave
7th September 2008, 07:02 AM
About a month ago I was walking through a park one night with a couple of female friends and we all had pretty good liquor buzzes going. One of them stopped and squatted and pissed next to a tree. It was pretty dark and couldn't really see much, and I didn't stare directly but I could hear and sort of see her stream splashing on the ground. She's confided to me that she likes to pee on her partners, I'm working on getting there :scratchch

alfresco01
8th September 2008, 10:47 AM
I had a great rear view of a female squatting yesterday. I was in Wales on a Kayaking trip this weekend and was travelling with a friend. We stopped near the River Dee to go and have a look at Horseshoe Falls to see what the water levels were like. We parked in a layby by the road, crossed the road and went through another car park, then across a bridge to get down to the river. On the way back to the car, we followed a group of a man and woman, both around 40 years old and two younger women around 20 years old. As we came into the car park area, the man headed immediately behind a small building presumably going for a pee. The more interesting to me was that the 40 year old lady and one of the younger ones stopped in the middle of the car park and the older one looked like she was deliberating something. We kept walking past towards the carpark exit but I kept my eye on them. I didn't want to be too obviously watching them to draw attention and also my friend doesn't know about my pee interest. Anyway, the older lady gave the younger lady her bag and headed for the building as the man returned. We left the car park and headed up the road towards our car, but I said to my friend that I was going on to the top to see if I could get a better view of the river. He thought I meant the River Dee, but I was hoping for a different river! I kept to the outside edge of the road and as we came level with the back of the building, we had a perfect view of the lady's bottom in a low squat behind the building. I couldn't help but point it out to my friend and whilst he didn't seem overly interested in the pee side, he had a bit of a laugh at being able to see her exposed like that. She had no clue that we were there because the road is a bit above and there are some trees, so we were able to stop for a brief look. We saw her finish up, pull up her trousers and return to her group. She didn't wipe with anything. I hoped that one of the younger girls would then go for a pee, so I carried on towards the top. It was obvious we couldn't see the river for the trees, so we turned round and I kept my eye on the building, but nobody else came for a pee - they all got in their car and drove off.

vpw
8th September 2008, 11:11 AM
Great report alfresco.......perfect way to get a sighting, pity the younger ones didnt go for a pee.

ppain
8th September 2008, 03:06 PM
I haven't been about here for a while having spent some time away on holiday, but I was at a party at my aunt's beach house just last week (she had gone away and offered myself and some friends the house for the week), and I had the very nice surprise of catching a friend of a friend crouched down behind a bush in a nice short skirt. I stuck around to watch her finish and was about to leave when she saw me, at which point we both smiled and walked away :) maybe she knew i was there all along...

ramon_47
14th September 2008, 07:42 PM
Last week I had two sightings in London:

The alley Bateman Buildings south of Soho Square is quite a popular place for street pissing. When I passed it last Wednesday afternoon I saw a guy standing just at the corner of Soho Square and pissing against a dumpster in the the alley. He did not care at all about the many passersby and his puddle ran into the square. A woman had a good look of him and stepped ostentatiously with a big step over his puddle. I had a strong urge to join him, but modesty inhibited me, so I walked down a few steps into the alley and let go in an opportune doorway, which gave me cover from the passers by, but my own pee ran down across the alley forming a long, well visible rivulet in its center.

Next to St. James Church there is another pissing alley going steeply up from Jermyn St. to Piccadilly. Just when I was about to walk it up to have a piss, another guy turned into it. I waited a moment and, indeed, he positioned himself in a corner formed by a pillar. I followed him and when I passed him he already was loudly wetting the corner. So I used the corner at the other side of the pillar and let go myself. Our pee streamed down the incline, eventually merging into a long plume that fed the puddle at the foot at pavement of Jermyn St. where the piss of all the other guys who already had used the corners had collected.

vpw
26th September 2008, 08:24 PM
I have been a bit busy and have had a dry spell in terms of sightings but finally last week the spell broke and I had couple of very good sightings which I will be reporting here one by one as time permits. First off I will start with the lay by incident. I had been driving back from upstate NY last Sunday and since it had been a long day I decided to pull over to one of the lay bys on route 95 to take a break. As I entered the lay by there was another car parked there. They lay by was typically small and ended with a steep slanted wall. There was no facilities as such there. As I settled in I saw the other car start up and drive away so I was the only one there. As I dozed off I was suddenly awakened by the sound and when I looked up I saw a van had pulled up ahead of my vehicle. The van had Korean as well as English letters on it and from what I could read, it belonged to some church. I noticed the van was fully loaded, I could mostly make out women, mostly young except for the middle aged male driver. Suddenly the side door of the van opened and I saw no less than six young girls close to college age get down and all were talking in their language loudly. They were looking around most probably for the toilets. I then saw one of them gesture to another older woman inside probably asking her what to do. The woman got out of the van and took a look around. They looked toward my SUV, I was already reclining and since my SUV has dark tint they could not see inside. The woman reached inside the van and took out a toilet roll. My hunch had proved correct. She handed the roll over to one of the girls, she along with the other five started walking away from the van. I was trying to think where they intended to go as there was no cover for them anywhere. They stopped right in the middle of the lay by and then the one with the roll abruptly started walking back toward the van. My heart sank as I thought they had changed their mind but I was wrong thankfully. They pass the front of my SUV walking in a brisk pace and went up to their van and stopped. The girl holding the roll as well as another one walked behind their van while the rest of the girls waited on the side. The two girls were directly on my sight and almost at a distance of 5-6ft. I could see them clearly in the daylight. Both of them were typical skinny Oriental with long flowing shoulder length hair and cute faces. They were both busy unbuttoning their pants and there was a urgent look on both their faces, I see their zippers come down and their hands reached down and pulled up the hems of their pants, then they put their fingers inside the waistline and started pulling their pants down. All this was happening in front of my eyes at a slow motion and I see both the girls had lowered their pants around their knees and for a brief moment I saw a flash of two thick black triangles before they squatted. Both the girls squatted low to the ground with their legs spread wide, their pants were bunched up around their knees and in between their thighs I could clearly see their thick hair covered pussies, thankfully both girls were not shaved. The second girl started peeing right away with an arrow straight stream shooting out between her legs and falling few feet from her, the other one started with small dribbles and then it turned to a steady stream which arced out in front of her. Both girls were busy looking down at their streams so I decided to take a good look by raising myself from my slouch. I saw both their pussies with their parted lips visible underneath the long wiry typical oriental pubic hair. The girl on the right finished her pee and reached for the toilet roll and began wiping thoroughly before getting up and pulling her pants up. The other one was still going in small stream, she let it dribble out and then shook herself, she got up but didnt' pull her pants, instead she started wiping herself in standing position. Her black triangle nicely contrasting with her naked white thighs. I was surprised that the girls didn't have any inhibitions granted there wasnt' any crowd in the lay by apart from my vehicle. No sooner did she pull her pants up the other four girls came to the back and in rapid succession all of them squatted in the same way. Now I had the direct view of four young Oriental pussies peeing away. I was grateful in every sense for this unexpected windfall. The ground was now soaked with combined stream of six girls and the pee was running all the way down toward my SUV. As the girls finished and headed back to their van I saw the two older women get off, both looked in their early 30s, one with short cropped hair wearing a skirt and a blouse and other one with long hair wore a trouser. They both took a peek at the back of their van and saw the area totally drenched with pee. Both the women made faces and decided not to go to the back. Instead the women with the short cropped hair wearing the skirt started reaching for her hem, her back was facing my vehicle, her partner, the one wearing the trouser was facing sideways. She was also in the process of unbuttoning her pants. The woman with the skirt had now raised her skirt and bunched it around her hips, I could see her legs were covered with stocking and her white panties were visible. She was moderate build and so was the other woman. The woman reached for her panties and quickly lowered them to her knees and as she did so her legs parted to reveal a big bald pussy in between her now parted ass cheeks. She quickly squatted and let out a torrent between her legs, the other woman had also squatted sideways and I could see her stream arcing out. As these women were busy peeing another car pulled up to the lot, the car had the husband and wife and one 12 year old kid. This didn't startle the two Oriental women and they just looked down and continued peeing, the other car had parked right next to their van so both women were in clear sight of the occupants. The women finished their pee, wiped and got up and went back to their vans. After a while they drove off leaving me with fantastic memories to linger on for the coming weeks.

showandsee2001
27th September 2008, 02:56 PM
what a fantastis site that must have been,your so lucky,my favourite(not latest) was whilst out walking in debyshire i came down a quiet track and there at the bottom was a female walker squatting in full flow! her piss was running down the track steaming! quite a site i had a good 30-40 seconds of action before she noticed me,jumping up blushing she never wiped in fact she was still dribbling! i bet her walk was uncomforable!!!

vpw
27th September 2008, 03:38 PM
what a fantastis site that must have been,your so lucky,my favourite(not latest) was whilst out walking in debyshire i came down a quiet track and there at the bottom was a female walker squatting in full flow! her piss was running down the track steaming! quite a site i had a good 30-40 seconds of action before she noticed me,jumping up blushing she never wiped in fact she was still dribbling! i bet her walk was uncomforable!!!

Its always usually like that with me......I get sighting where I least expect it. I did have some inkling when the girls got down from the van but never expected this at all.

nobody_man
2nd October 2008, 12:27 AM
Mine was about a year or so ago now, i meet up with my ex and she needed to go and she went hiding behind the car door - i cud see everything tho and she obv loved it lol

vpw
3rd October 2008, 05:16 AM
This is going to be among the highlights of my sightings and I have had many in my life span. I am currently in India for four weeks and I have had been touring north and east on my vehicle here. Passing Benares on NH-2 there is a long stretch which doesn't pass through any cities and usually bypasses small towns and villages as well. I decided to take a break at the only small dhaba on the highway. As I pulled my vehicle over and ordered some tea, I saw few other vehicles stopping by and people would come in and order tea. I also noticed that most men would get out and pee on the side of the road and the women would usually go down the slope on the side of the highway which led to a barren field. This got my curiosity aroused and I wanted to check out the peeing women. However it wasn't possible because of the open field and there was no way to hide and watch. I decided to take a look at the area and told the owner of the dhaba that to keep an eye out for my vehicle as I would be going out to check the adjoining land. Not to raise suspicion I made small talk with the owner on the land prospects around and told him I am a prospector. I picked up my backpack which contained my powerful zoom binoculars which I somehow knew would come in handy later. As I walked away from the dhaba on to the barren field I noticed that at some distance, there was a shack. I kept walking toward that shack. My main purpose here was to find somewhere to hide and use my binoculars to get some views. As I neared the shack I found it to be abandoned which was good for me. I went inside and found it was empty and the windows were broken. It probably belonged to the farmer who owned the land and had been deserted. The best part was that through its windows, I had a direct straight vision to the slope off the highway where I previously had seen women going for pee. I pre-focussed my binoculars to the slope and even though I was at least 400ft away, I had a clear magnified view of the region. This made me quite happy in anticipation of the views to get. Also the fact the distance of the shack made it impossible for anyone to know if someone was there and spying on them.

Now I waited in anticipation of things to come. At first few cars did pull up, however most had men only and they just peed off the slope. Few hours passed by and the afternoon Sun was bearing on me and I was loosing hope and was on the verge of heading back to my car. Suddenly I saw a Sumo pull over near the Dhaba and some men got out and went to it. I then spot two women get out and saw them taking a look around. As I focused on them I saw both were middle aged women, one wearing Saree and one Salwaar. They both got down the slopes and quickly squatted. The one with the Saree obscured the vision of the one with the Salwaar and the Saree clad woman peed by just lifting the hem of her saree and revealed nothing. All I saw was the ground underneath her turn dark with her pee. It was quite a disappointment considering my initial anticipation and wait. I had decided to head back to my car and was in the process of putting my binoculars back when suddenly I heard a loud horn of a bus. I looked out of the window to see a bus had pulled over, I took my binoculars out and looked to see that it was a tourist bus. As the door opened I saw men and women getting out and heading toward the dhaba most likely for some refreshments. I also saw few men just went to the edge of the slope and pee. Within few minutes some young girls got out, few of them wearing pants and rest Salwaar. They were talking among themselves and as I close focused on them I saw they were around the age of 17-21 and no more. Meanwhile I saw a mother hand over her kids to her husband and she quickly headed toward the slopes, as I zoomed I could see her face closely thanks to my binoculars. She had a round soft face with a wheatish complexion. She walked down the slopes quickly and stopped when she was out of sight from the rest, she had already lifted the hem of her Saree up to her knees, she took one quick look back and then started lifting up her saree all the way up to her hips. Her round thighs were now in my frame and as I zoomed closer I could make out her green panties and also saw her hands on both sides of the panties in the process of pulling them down. As the panties went down my binoculars zoomed in on profusion of thick jet black curly hair between the woman's legs spread in a expanse of a vast delta, this is what I had been waiting for and I had finally been rewarded. She quickly squatted with her legs spread wide, I immediately lowered the focus between her squatted spread legs and was rewarded with with her hair covered pussy lips now parted and in full view. She was looking down and her pee started with few dribbles, then as if the dam broke, it shot out in a almost horizontal arc and few streams were dribbling down her thighs and ass, Her pubic hair was fully drenched with pee and glistening in the mid day Sun. Her arc had now slowed down to a drizzle, I had zoomed right in between where could clearly see the pee coming out of her gaping pussy, her pee ended abruptly and I could see her bearing down to squeeze out her peeand could make out see her anus flexing as well, few more small streams shot out and then she let her drenched hair drip, she got up and slowly pulled her panties to her waist and then dropped her Saree. She had a smile of relief on her face and walked back to the bus up the slope. As if on cue the four young girls who had got off the bus earlier started walking down the slope. My heard started pounding at the impending prospect. They stopped mid way between the slope, the girls with the pants were busy unbuttoning them while the ones with the Salwaars were pulling at their drawstrings, one of the girls, quite pretty with fair complexion had already managed to lower her pants to her knees and was now pulling at her panties which were down in a flash. As I zoomed between her legs I saw she was fully trimmed and her pussy region was darker than her thighs. I could see sparse hair covered mound and then she squatted bringing her open lips right in view. Meanwhile the other three had managed to squat as well so I had to alternate between four sweet young pussies in a succession, two light brown and one fair, all of them were trimmed, two had nice protruding inner labia lips, this was indeed a windfall, one that I appreciated fully. Four streams hit the ground simetaneously making it all wet in the front, I could see the combined frothy puddle going downhill, all the while the girls were busy talking with each other. Few men came up the slope's edge to relieve themselves and I am sure they were getting fantastic ass view of these girls as well. Three of them were done but the fourth one kept peeing in small dribbles while the others waited. After they were done, they went back to the bus and few middle aged and mature women came in to pee and I had no desire to have a look at them. After the bus left I packed up and walked back to the dhaba and resumed my journey fully contended for the day.

For those of you not familiar with some of the Indian terms I have used, a Dhaba is a roadside shack eating joint usually made of temporary structures, most of them have no toilet facilities. Saree is a flowing dress Indian women wear. Salwaar is the loose flowing pajama and top dress worn by Indian women.

Wetonetwo
3rd October 2008, 06:33 AM
Mid August - had been camping with some friends and been up late & drank loads. Woke up in the early hours at about four thiry desperate for a pee myself so I thought I would just go outside for a quick one only to see the lady in the tent next door had the same idea. Saw her the next morning but nothing said just a little smile!

OldPottyGent8
4th October 2008, 07:06 AM
This is going to be among the highlights of my sightings and I have had many in my life span. I am currently in India .....
Forgive me for being slightly off-topic because my sighting isn't very recent, but vpw's story from India has just reminded me of an amazing experience I had on a bus ride in Laos.

It was in the country and we were on a quite full ramshackle old long distance bus about half-way from our destination on a five hour journey, slowly negotiating steep and winding passes. Suddenly in the middle of nowhere the bus pulled up off the road into a flat open area bordered by steep banks.

Well everyone was obviously ready for a leg-stretch, but what transpired was quite beyond anything I could have imagined.

All the passengers simply descended from the bus into the open area, and proceeded to pee just there, males and females together in the open, standing or squatting without any attempt at privacy or to seperate into different sexes.

The whole thing was over in a couple of minutes and we were back on the bus and on our way again.

I was so taken aback that I just stared, but wow, if ever there's a next time, a discreetly concealed camera could produce unbelieveable pictures.

It's the sort of thing I could only dream of if we ever managed to organise a pee-group outing together from this community.

vpw
4th October 2008, 10:28 AM
Forgive me for being slightly off-topic because my sighting isn't very recent, but vpw's story from India has just reminded me of an amazing experience I had on a bus ride in Laos.

It was in the country and we were on a quite full ramshackle old long distance bus about half-way from our destination on a five hour journey, slowly negotiating steep and winding passes. Suddenly in the middle of nowhere the bus pulled up off the road into a flat open area bordered by steep banks.

Well everyone was obviously ready for a leg-stretch, but what transpired was quite beyond anything I could have imagined.

All the passengers simply descended from the bus into the open area, and proceeded to pee just there, males and females together in the open, standing or squatting without any attempt at privacy or to seperate into different sexes.

The whole thing was over in a couple of minutes and we were back on the bus and on our way again.

I was so taken aback that I just stared, but wow, if ever there's a next time, a discreetly concealed camera could produce unbelieveable pictures.

It's the sort of thing I could only dream of if we ever managed to organise a pee-group outing together from this community.

I had already posted in a thread I started about the total open attitude of Asian women when it comes to peeing in the open.

Funny that you mention SE Asia, LAOS in particular, I was just about to write a similar experience which I got on my last month tour to Vietnam, Cambodia and LAOS. I was for the most part travelling between LAOS, Vietnam and Cambodia and all by surface transportation. This provided me with plenty of opportunities. I took a bus from the Vietnam border going toward the famous place with the ancient cauldrons. It was an overnight journey and I decided to get some shut eye. It was early morning when I was awakened by bus hitting some bad patch of road. Now for anyone familiar with the terrain, some parts of LAOS is green, some are totally barren and empty. After half an hour or so the bus pulled over and everyone started getting out one by one, so did I, my legs needed a break. There was plenty of light from the bright early morning Sun. As I got out of the bus I noticed the entire area was a wide stretch of barren empty land with nothing but small rocks around. I noticed the men had started peeing close to the bus and didn't bother walking away a bit for privacy, what happened next was even more surprising. In countries like India and elsewhere even in US, women try and go at a short distance away from the men in most cases although I have also seen different sometimes. In India women would usually go to the other side of the bus just to conceal themselves from the people in the bus. Here it was just the reverse. I saw three women get off the bus, from their attire I could make out they were from the city where I had boarded the bus from. Without any hesitation I see the three of them walk right up to where the other men were peeing, the two younger women who were wearing pants had quickly lowered them and had squatted, the older one wearing a loose flowing skirt had just spread her legs and started peeing like the women do in Africa. This is a common scenario in LAOS and other parts of Asia as well. When wearing skirts none of them wear underwear so they just spread it and let go. No one was bothered or staring as there was really no need, one just had to stand and it was all there in front, perfect unisex community pissing with absolutely no inhibitions at all. The woman standing had lifted her hem and had spread her legs, I could see a thick yellow stream falling on the ground between her legs making a splatter the other two wearing pants had squatted with their legs spread wide, most women there don't trim or shave so a thick straight hair wet with pee was visible along with their dark lips. I decided to take a piss so as not to look suspicious, I thought those three women would be highlight of that trip when I saw a very pretty Laotian or Cambodian girl get off with her husband, they appeared to be newly married judging by the young girl's attire. She and her husband passed me and stopped few feet in front. I saw the man was unzipping and start to pee, the girl just turned around from her husband facing me and other men around she dropped her pants and squatted in full view. I get to see pee shooting out of her hairy hole and I had to literally hold my dick to prevent a boner and get into an embarrassing situation. I however went on having a good look at the young girl peeing, she just kept looking down at her stream and didn't bother looking around. If you like to watch female genitalia in full glory, SE Asia, specially these three countries is for you. Also Burma has the same pattern. What you need to do is not to stare and never act interested or suspicious, that would lead to trouble with a capital T.

I would post my other experience in Nam and Cambodia at the Asian Women thread which I had started, one of them includes bus load of Vietnamese college girls as well as few European and US girls peeing in open view with the rest.

Let me start with LAOS first, since I had been travelling in the rural areas mostly due to my work, I had been using public transportation, mainly buses.

mjp2606
6th October 2008, 03:41 PM
i was at a party about last year and it got a little to loud and the cops showed up. so i and about 20 other people were outside and i heard three girls say they had to go pee so they headed off to one side of the house. i slipped off the other side and got there just in time to see three hot squatting girls.

alfresco01
7th October 2008, 12:25 PM
On Saturday there was a ten mile queue on the M40 a bit South of Birmingham. There was a car pulled hard into the shoulder and as we passed by, a twenty something young lady was emerging from the adjacent bushes doing up her belt with a large smile of relief on her face. I didn't see anything but it was obvious to everyone in the queue what she had been doing.

A bit further a long there was another car stopped and two ladies had gone to the passenger side and were just opening both doors, presumably for a quick squat when a Highway Patrol came up and pulled in behind their car. We were moving along so I couldn't tell what the end result was, either the patrol officer got a great sighting or they had to hold it and move on. I'll never know, but I wish I was the Patrol Officer. I would have told them to carry on and say I only stopped so that my vehicle was providing additional protection!

tomato85
8th October 2008, 02:58 AM
My last sighting was Frosh Week two years ago (surprise, surprise) when I came around a corner of campus to see one girl sheltering another while she was obviously peeing. I pretended not to look, but I tried to get a peek, but could not see anything, although I heard the splashing against the wall....

zeus0099
8th October 2008, 03:34 PM
the last time i saw i girl peeing was unfortunately 6 months ago. I was on a bar trip with a few guys and as we walked along the road at about 4am :boat: i hear that nice sound comming from between two cars. i sneaked up and hide behind another car to watch the two girls peeing on the street.

nFocus2
9th October 2008, 02:36 PM
My last time of seeing a girl doing it was when walking home from the pub a couple of weeks ago. She was obviously desperate and thought no one could see her, but i caught a glimpse as I walked past.

sarah22
23rd October 2008, 01:00 AM
About four guys who'd somehow managed to be around one of London's outdoor urinals as it was emerging from the ground, and immediately unzipping and pissing into it as soon as it was high enough.

taurus182
23rd October 2008, 07:32 AM
The last time I someone pee in public, I was walking through a park near my house and near a river. I walked to the railing to look down at the river when I saw a girl running very fast holding her crotch. I noticed it was slowly starting to leak, and by the time she had passed me, her pants were soaked.

BigRiver08
4th November 2008, 05:21 AM
This halloween, I went to a nearby university for some festivities, and of course, with the beer flowing, I saw a few girls pissing in parking lots, etc. One standout was the bare ass I saw (and considerable pee jet) behind an apartment complex dumpster....

The Watcher
4th November 2008, 04:05 PM
This halloween, I went to a nearby university for some festivities, and of course, with the beer flowing, I saw a few girls pissing in parking lots, etc. One standout was the bare ass I saw (and considerable pee jet) behind an apartment complex dumpster....

Halloween is always a good time for sightings for me. I go to an area of a city (nameless to keep from being overrun with watchers next year) with a lot of bars, and just walk around the parking lots and side streets. Even though the city sets up some port o pots, there are no where near enough.

I ended up with 60 sightings this year. It is not a record, but well worth the time! :D

Kimetzu
5th November 2008, 02:17 AM
I was at Mardi Gras, and one of my friends decided to see if she could pee from our balcony at our hotel to the other. She managed to, but she got a ticket for doing so. To be fair, I did it too. ;)

pie12
15th November 2008, 06:00 PM
one night, I was walking down the street when I saw two girls sqatting down and peeeing a long stream. I think they noticed me, but did not care.

h20man
20th November 2008, 06:29 PM
Out drinking with friends as the we left the bar and came around the corner to get the car and was 3 young ladies squatted let going after a night of drinking. Caught them off guard but were in no condition to stop so continued to pee.

Gregory1
21st November 2008, 05:03 AM
The last time I saw a woman pee in public was about 2 years ago. I live near a major university campus, but normally, since I leave for work at 5AM and the students don't start classes until 9, the sidewalk leading down to the subway station is deserted.

But not this morning.

As I'm walking down the hill to the train, I see this skinny young White woman, maybe 20 or 21 years old or so, with curly blonde hair, in a red jacket and jeans, about 100 feet (28.5 Meters, for folks from metric countries) down the hill, I'm going down hill, towards the train, she's coming up hill, towards the college.

Suddenly, she disappears out of site - she goes to her left, walks between two parked cars, and disappears from sight.

It was early in the morning, so I wasn't really thinking, so I didn't realize what she was doing.

But, by the time I got to where she had disappeared I could see exactly what she was doing.

She was squatting between two cars, with her knees narrowly spread and her feet wide apart, with her jeans pulled down to knee level and her bookbag on the pavement in front of her, and of course, she was taking a piss.

She must have had to go very badly, because there was this big puddle on the pavement under her, and there was a rivulet of pee pouring from that puddle towards the gutter and the curb.

I saw her, she saw me, I didn't say anything, she didn't either, she just kept on relieving her bladder, and I kept on walking.

I suspect she had just gotten off the subway, and apparently she had had a long train ride and had been needing to pee for a very long time (New York City's subways do not have bathrooms in them) - she must have been dying to pee on the train, but had to hold it in, because there's really nowhere for a woman to publicly pee on the subway without being seen.

Now, perhaps she thought she could hold her pee until she got to school - but it's a good 300 feet (87 meter) walk from the subway station to the school, and even once you get in the college, it's still a very long walk to the nearest ladies restroom.

Probably once she hit the street, she couldn't hold it any longer, so she waited til she got to a place where she thought she could pee without being seen, and ducked between two parked cars.

And her plan would have worked if it wasn't for me - the sidewalks and streets were totally empty, I was literally the only person out there and but for me, she would have had no witnesses.

But, instead, despite her best efforts to conceal her urinary release, she gave me an unintential up close and personal look at her bodily functions!

Greg36
21st November 2008, 06:46 AM
I was at the celebration parade recently and I have never seen so many people peeing in public before in my life. Girls peeing behind cars, in corners of fences or wherever. It was awesome. I spent just as much time watching the parade as I did the girls. I was actually peeing against a fence at one and a cop walked by and just looked at me and kept walking. Haha Great times

vpw
21st November 2008, 11:46 AM
College gals are pretty casual about peeing, usually during gatherings etc where drinks would flow, they would usually relieve themselves anywhere and everywhere they can find. Usually it would right next to the males relieving themselves or in a group of other female near the fences or in parking lots where they would be right in the open. Usually they don't bother much about privacy and will not make any effort to hide. Out in the college where I studied, usually the campus was quite spread out and the distances were quite a lot between different campus buildings. This meant quite a few sightings of desperate females peeing behind trees lining up the path or any greenery or less crowded spot they could find. The tenis courts used to be quite far from the main building and there were no change rooms or toilets there. Usually that would mean after a game a girl would just relieve herself in the parking lot of the court or the fence that lined up the court. I got many sightings like that and the girls were never bothred peeing in front of others. Most brazen squat I ever viewed was during afternoon when there are fewer classes, there was some sort of gathering from which the students were coming back. I was on my way to my dorm. I stopped to see what the gathering had been about when I noticed two girls, a blond wearing pants and a brunette wearing shorts stepped off the path and walked up to the first tree, it was about ten meters from the path. There was a good amount of crowd there so it was quite surprising to see the brunette backed up to the tree and with her behind facing it and sideways to the crowd including myself, she ubuttoned her shorts and squatted, all the while she was talking to the other girl. It was a very open squat, she was fully exposed to everyone there including those who would be coming and going on the path. She didn't even bother looking around and neither did anyone else, it was a casual atmoshpehre and everyone there were used to this behavior. After the brunette was done, it was the blond's turn, she faced the tree and did a half squat instead of the full squat like the other girl and released a huge torrent of pee from the back. So in college, this kind of scenrio is quite common now as it was then.

LoveToRead
21st November 2008, 07:05 PM
The last time I saw a girl peeing was after I went to the pub. She was sitting to the side of the road just underneath a lamppost. Gave me a good look as I walked by... slowly.

Another time was when I was walking home with a group of girls. I mentioned I needed to pee so went right ahead and two of them just squated alongside. Oh happy days.

vnh_359
7th December 2008, 05:20 PM
I am a lorry driver and have seen loads of people male and female peeing by the roadside, the best chance of catching someone is when there is a traffic jam, and me being high up i get to see everything.

vnh_359
7th December 2008, 06:26 PM
I was driving back from a late delivery and began to feel very tired, so i decided to pull over for a sleep. I drive a lorry so i have to sleep in laybys quite often, i was just dozing off to sleep when i heard a car pull up. I got up from my bed and peered through the curtain covering the widndscreen. The car had 4 woman in their 40's getting out, they all needed to pee, the first got straight out and peed by the car, the next peed on the grass and the other two came towards my lorry, went to the passenger side undid their trousers and peed towards the grass verge. It was a shame it was so dark because i did not see much, they all got back into their car and drove off. I went back to sleep.

vpw
7th December 2008, 06:50 PM
I am a lorry driver and have seen loads of people male and female peeing by the roadside, the best chance of catching someone is when there is a traffic jam, and me being high up i get to see everything.

I see your point, I drive a SUV which gives me a good position to catch the women peeing either by the side of their cars or behind their cars.

vnh_359
7th December 2008, 06:58 PM
I see your point, I drive a SUV which gives me a good position to catch the women peeing either by the side of their cars or behind their cars.

People always call lorry drivers and some don't like people driving jeeps, but we got the advantage, we get to catch the people who pee!

cfd911
9th December 2008, 05:53 AM
I watched my neighbor pee one day ywhen she was cleaning her garage. I was working in the yard and she just went behind the shed and dropped and peedQ!

Woodsman
11th December 2008, 04:51 AM
Last 4th of July there was a constant stream (pun intended) of women peeing behind a dumpster. I positioned myself to where I could see most of the area. All ages and shapes...

zarrarra
15th December 2008, 02:19 PM
The last time I see a girl peeing in public is on a festival.
One girl stand in the line, but in one moment she ran to some trees and piss there.

bigmanwales
15th December 2008, 08:56 PM
I was in London at the weekend. Just outside statford tube station there were some bushes and lots of guy went the but no girls :iconfrow:

forden68
16th December 2008, 12:31 PM
It was last year, at a local "Wine Fiesta". Sort of 2 000 more people, and only 3 bathrooms.
In a dark little street, guys were peeing. When I was, a girl came, just a few meters from me.
I used to make my pee lasting longer, to see, but I started to have hardon... LOL
No real luck for me, a guy from a house in the street came out to make us go away, 'coz some people were peeing in his walls... :confused:

Celeste
16th December 2008, 06:12 PM
It was in front of my house. It was raining, I had taken my car out of my garage and when I got out of the car, another car stopped a little ahead of mine, a guy got out and started peeing openly.

tdurden12
20th December 2008, 08:18 AM
Last time was when I was at the beach and saw 2 girls run into a ravine behind some bushes to go pee. I could here them giggling and they came out a few minutes late. I walked over there aftwerards and you could see puddles!

summer69
22nd December 2008, 02:16 AM
Seen it alot at nights on fridays or saturdays where ppl are having a good time with alcohol, last time was about a week ago on the parking lot of a club where quite many ppl went to the bushes

lordofcoatham1
22nd December 2008, 04:38 AM
A few weeks ago i was at a gig and saw a girl mid 20's duck behind a parked car, but she was being sheilded by i assume it eas her boyfriend unfortunately

tommy23
27th December 2008, 06:55 PM
i was once going to pee in an alley, and there sat a girl wetting her jeans, i was instantly turned on and got a hard on and a big bulge in my pants. the girl saw it and just smiled at me and stood up and walked away......

Hooverdan
27th December 2008, 08:17 PM
A couple years ago I was going out with a woman that I'd known for many years. She would frequently head for the bathroom within a couple minutes of getting me on the phone. I could hear her peeing away as she giggled and told me what she was doing. She also had a habit of telling me stories about her being desperate and sneaking a pee in public places. When we started going out, she was always peeing in parking lots right in front of me. Once when we were just about to leave a rather high end bar, I mentioned that I was going to stop at the restroom on the way out. She said she had to go too, and talked me into waiting until we got to the parking lot where we could go together. I was becoming pretty certain that she was into this too, until an ex-girlfriend confided to me that she had told this woman about my fetish. I was still pretty impressed that she would go to such lengths. :p

peehh
28th December 2008, 01:02 AM
a few weeks back i stood at the office window at the 3rd floor when i saw a woman standing between my car and the bush who was nervously looking around. then suddenly she dropped her pants and squatted. she was probably not visible from the street and "the action" was hidden by my car from me as well, but it was clear what she was doing. i lurk around that window during my coffee breaks now but all i got to see since were who pee there with their backs to the building (plus i'm more into women peeing)

peehh
28th December 2008, 01:25 AM
I almost forgot one other occasion where peeing in public was a hot topic. I was on a bus trip. We were in a traffic jam. All of a sudden the bus driver started making a loud fuss. The truck in front of us had stopped and the driver was peeing onto the shoulder of the highway. Now again, I'm not into seeing guys pee, but everyone on the bus (there were about 30 people, both males and females) started an interesting discussion on whether AND HOW they would do it if they were in the same situation as the driver, including the women discussing how they could best cover up.

vpw
28th December 2008, 03:05 AM
Actually its the most common scenario while traveling in buses, men and women would get down to pee when faced with a situation like the one described above. Have seen it many a times in Europe and even in US.

Brandon466
29th December 2008, 08:04 AM
I haven't seen someone pee in public for a while. But I do remember a guy I had a major crush on peed on a wall that was near a bus stop. So hot!

Sarco
31st December 2008, 05:06 PM
Heh- Last time I saw somebody peeing in public was just this morning! It being new year's day today, I was in the city watching the fireworks and hitting the town in general. I'd hoped to have a few good sightings, and I wasn't disappointed. Unfortunately, there were a lot of toilets provided- but they were only in the fireworks area, and after a few hours they were scummy enough that most women would choose to find an alleyway to pee in instead. One set of toilets was in front of an old church that was backed up against high-rise buildings: around the back of the church there was a small square courtyard thing with stone walls on three sides and a dead-end staircase on the fourth, the only way in was by a small side-gate. As the night went on and the girls got drunker, I noticed more and more girls popping round the back of the church in preference of the toilets. I found that by walking back from the dead-end staircase, I could get a very good top view on the action inside the courtyard.

By the end of the night, the floor of the courtyard was a lake of female urine- I stood in it and just inhaled the scent, it was beautiful.

My favourite sighting that night was actually a random one I found when I was walking around the city at about one in the morning. A dark red car pulled up in front of an alleyway, and a guy and a girl jumped out and hurried into it. The guy started peeing straight away at the entrance, but the girl quickly walked down to the end of it (more privacy I guess). Little did she know, that actually the alley had two entrances from that road, so I ducked down the other one and ran quietly to the end and looked out.

I was greeted with the little asian girl's naked ass out in a half squat spraying a big pool onto the ground- obviously she hadn't realised that the alley had three entrances (not just two, or even one), and wasn't looking out very well. That moment I decided to nonchalantly walk up past her, as if I'd just come back from the same. Her pee was making this loud hissing sound as it hit the ground, and the splash was about one and a half metres around. I must have walked within three metres of this hot, pissing girl before she finished, looked up at me kind of flustered and said "sorry!" before running back to the top of the alleyway. I told her "that's no problem! Happy new year!" before she left.

Oh, and the fireworks were good too...

Gregory1
1st January 2009, 12:23 AM
GREAT sighting!!!!

New York's Times Square has a big event every year - but, 1) there are almost no portable toilets provided (they have one under the stage for the singers and TV reporters to use and that's pretty much it) 2) the square is divided into pens by the police, and you will not be allowed back in if you leave 3) you have to get there at least 12 hours before midnight to get a good spot.

This, of course, leads to lots of bladder desperation - and, quite a bit of public urination (and not just the guys - desperate women join in too)

Hawkseye
4th January 2009, 12:52 AM
I was out in town tonight, hoping for a sighting. Unfortunately didnt get one, although i saw at least five obvious female squat puddles, which is very frustrating, knowing its going on and im missing it! One was still trickling down the road so i must have been close! I often see men peeing (as its an every Saturday night occurence here) but sadly, thats not my cup of tea :rolleyes:

Squirt_123
5th January 2009, 06:07 PM
I was in the parking lot of a fast food restaurant about six months ago...I was sitting there eating my lunch. In the fiel just a few feet away from there was a construction crew working on a new building. I saw one of the guys walk around the work truck and do what looked to me like unzipping his pants...sure enough he whipped it out and started pissing right there! he was turned just enough that I couldnt see his cock...but just knowing hwat he was doing made me SOOO hot...I quickly went home and masturbated....thinking about what I had just seen:)

PP_searcher
7th January 2009, 12:35 PM
we were out looking at houses to buy and were looking at one on a canal...i looked across the canal to another house and a male worker was walking toward the canal and i watched as he unzipped and peed right into the canal

Male workers used to do it anywhere on coal mines (OK so it was a few years ago, when there were still some in the UK). I even saw one piss down the mine shaft!

Someone_5555
8th January 2009, 05:51 AM
Was at a party a few months ago when a friend of mine peed outside. Granted, it was on the side of a house, but there were a lot of people 30+ there that easily had a view of her. I'd consider this public enough, as not everyone knew eachother.

hanno
21st January 2009, 05:43 PM
It was this summer during a concert. teens were just going to an area with bushes not caring about poeple standing by. As most of the people were more or less drunken, rivers were flowing on the ground with a lound his. teens were coming at least in groups of 3 having a guard.

angel0
21st January 2009, 10:33 PM
I was at an outdoor concert where there was only one dirt road to get out. There were porta potties but some people didn't want to wait in line. Traffic was backed up and this young college girl and her friend got out of the car with it still running and dropped their pants in front of everyone. I think they were drunk because one girl even had problems balancing herself while squatting.

moondog
26th January 2009, 03:58 AM
My friends girlfriend peed outside a bar near where we live. I was actually pretty impressed with the volume. She let it rip pretty good. She was wasted and wasn't too aware of her surroundings. Needless to say, she was on display!

cpbush42
27th January 2009, 11:40 PM
On a recent Greek holiday, I was lucky enough to be close to a group of young italian girls. They were really pretty with god figures. After an hour of sunbathing they all went to cool off in the sea. It's very gently sloping at my fave beach and I guess the one girl couldn't wait long enough to go in deeper water. When there were still a few inches to go, she stood facing out to sea and let go a strong piss through her bikini bottoms. It was clearly visible from the strong stream that she was desperate. I was glad I was face down as I got an immediate hard on! When she finished, she splashed sea water on her crotch area before turning back to the beach. I think she'd enjoyed herself as her nipples were hard.

Deadtree1
28th January 2009, 07:17 AM
Last may 24 weekend went camping with a bunch of friends needless to say we got really drunk!! I had to go pee and and my friend followed because she was to scared to go by herself in the woods, and she just unzipped and went right in front of me =o pretty hawt to and unexpected thing to see, but hell not like I complained. xD

peeforme08
28th January 2009, 07:28 AM
The last time i seen someone peeing in public was a couple of weeks ago..where i work actually. i had gone out to dump the mop water at the end of the night and i always look behind the building to be sure no one is back there..well..this night there was a man back there(i assume he was a truck driver, they always park in the parking lot and sleep) and he was peeing up a storm into the grass behind the building..he looked over and seen me but just kept going..i turned and went back into the building until he got done..would love to have stayed and watched, but i wasn't sure how he would act once he got done..he may not have liked the audience! :-(

alfresco01
28th January 2009, 11:30 AM
Monday night I saw two women and loads of men peeing outside clubs in Newcastle upon Tyne. I have posted a detailed description of the two women in the "Peeing Outside A Pub" thread

http://www.peesearch.net/community/forums/showthread.php?p=354368&posted=1#post354368

bob599
28th January 2009, 04:57 PM
the last time i saw someone was last summer. i was sitting under the pier at a beach. i noticed this one girl get up from her friends and walk to the side. she squatted right there and just peed through her bikini. was a great sight to see.

Jay88
30th January 2009, 01:34 AM
The last time was maybe three years ago at school... a girl in my class, laughed so hard that she wet herself... everyone stared at her... a great sighting that I will never forget :D

brigand2
5th February 2009, 02:15 PM
When walking in the Alps last summer, I stopped for a rest at the top of a mountain pass. It was quite busy and I couldn't believe it when I saw a middle age woman squat down and start to pee in front of everyone. She seemed completely unfazed that everyone was watching!

emmamental
5th February 2009, 08:27 PM
My last time was last night, outside a pub, two guys pissing over their mates car while some girl took photos lol. was so funny. They were both drunk and their mates car was in the wrong place at the wrong time. The girl was loving it. she didnt go. sadly

cpbush42
7th February 2009, 11:57 PM
I saw a middle age woman squat down and start to pee in front of everyone. She seemed completely unfazed that everyone was watching!
I wonder if age is a factor. I've only seen relatively young people popping a squat. Maybe I've seen fewer oldies because it goes against their more strict upbringing. Anyone else have a similar skewed age ratio with their sightings?

scottluvspee
8th February 2009, 12:48 AM
The last and sadly only time I've seen a girl pee in public was 3 years ago now. Walking home late one summer night I myself needed to pee , passing a carpark I ran in to pee behind the cars.As I went in I could hear the tinkle of someone peeing, curious I soon spotted a girl sqauting down only feet away panties down facing away from me. As she never seen me I watched for long as I could . She was in full flow huge stream , luvly :p made me hard :D . I can still see her now

porty
8th February 2009, 02:30 AM
i was travelling back from Germany heading to the channel tunnel a few weeks ago, when having badly misjudged the traffic i was forced to sleep in my car at a lay-by.
i woke up at around 6am, something having disturbed me. through half open eyes there was a lady, mid 30's, in a power suit, skirt hitched up having a piss between our cars!
noticing she had an audience, i.e. me, she never rushed but instead finished what she was doing in a unrushed relaxed way, even getting a tissue out of her bag to wipe. so relaxed was she, i could even see her neatly trimmed pubes as she stood up to pull her panties up.
now whether this is a natural reaction for a french woman caught in the act i don't know but an english girl in the same situation would have pulled up her panties and ran, thats if she'd popped the squat in the first place.
a cherished memory of my french pisseur beauty. just wished you guys were also there for the moment.

poopervicky11
8th February 2009, 09:00 PM
well, my girlfrined outside a pub...she coudnt hold it any longer, so she askme to go out with her to find a place to pee...and she did it

PP_searcher
13th February 2009, 05:41 PM
About 18 months ago.

I was walking the dog near to home. It was a quiet path among some bushes, but only a couple of hundred yards from houses. A chap with a young daughter came the other way. As we met I noticed his partner was squatting a few yards further up the path. Sadly I couldn't see much as I could hardly rush past him to get nearer.

rockeiro3d
14th February 2009, 01:19 PM
well it was like 2 weeks ago on the summer vacation period here in brazil i have this friend(a girl) i went out with her to a bar and she knows about my peeing fetish...she was a bit drunk and i was driving her home...we where just chatting when she asked if i still had that ''thing'' about pee...i was kinda embarassed but i said yes...she made me stop she made me stop by a parking lot that belonged to a private college...then she her took heels of...squatted and made me look at her while she peed...well i dropeed her at her home then and went to mine to have some fun about what happened...it was just fantastic!

rose8711
16th February 2009, 01:49 AM
fri coming home from college i saw this car pulled over on the side of the road. which is not too odd as i's in the pass, but he's on the fast lane side. and he was standing looking down at his driver's side door that was open so i think he may have been pissing :) ns though

rock666
16th February 2009, 08:38 AM
I was a night out, one drunk girl spreaded her legs, and started to pee.
She was sitting in front of my car, but didnt noticed I saw her.
My girlfriend started to suck my dick, cause she nows it is a turn on for me.

wetme7
16th February 2009, 01:26 PM
I once saw a group of girls late one night in the city peeing in a secluded stairwell me and my mates all new they were going for a drunken piss on the way to the train station we all yelled out something obnoxiuos but i wanted to join them

dia27
17th February 2009, 06:32 PM
I don't really get that turned on by watching guys pee, but I'll tell this story anyway. I was with three guys and we were walking back to my car, and all of them had to pee. the ducked into an alleyway and all three lined up against the wall. There was a drainage grate next to the wall in some parts, and two guys peed into that. The third guy was on the end, and instead of peeing into the grate, he peed all over the pavement, making a long river in between his legs that flowed out across the alleyway. Some of the other two guys' pee that didn't make it into the grate mixed in with it too.

pvfdham
17th February 2009, 11:23 PM
last night i stopped into a roadside park to relax for a minute when a whitee car pulled in stopped maybe 30 feet from my truck and this absolutly drop dead georgous blonde gets out of the passenger side of the car walks to the drivers side and does a half standing half squating pee it was remarkable

Hawkseye
18th February 2009, 01:22 AM
Walking to my mates house a few nights ago, it was about 8pm. i saw 2 guys leave their house and walk up to their van parked on the road outside, the driver got in, and the passenger walked round to the other side of the van and took a piss right there in the road as a was passing by!

why can't women be that brazen!

papabear
18th February 2009, 02:20 AM
This past weekend, I run nightclub security at a large US night club and I was being nice and walking 3 young ladies from out of town back to their vehicle in the parking deck a few blocks away since the nieghbor is rough and dangerous, when we got to parking deck and started up the ramps, the one girl said that she had to pee really bad and asked me where the closet bathroom was in the parking deck. I said there is not any, the closet is the diner about 3miles away. Well thats all she had to hear, next thing she was half squating in the middle of the deck ( 330AM ) and pissing a river. The other two girls followed her, since they had a long ride home they said, not once did any of them care I was right there looking staright at there dripping crotches...

peeagle1
18th February 2009, 03:55 AM
The last public peeing I saw was a lady last summer in a traffic jam through roadworks on a motorway. The car pulled and she hoped out of the passenger side and opened the rear door so that she was shielded. I was one car back from them and cute her nice arse below the door and the sun glinting on her stream. Very nice thank you.

mjp2606
18th February 2009, 05:51 PM
about a week ago driving down freeway. this car was stopped and this girl was beside it squatted down, taking a must needed pee

vpw
19th February 2009, 07:22 AM
about a week ago driving down freeway. this car was stopped and this girl was beside it squatted down, taking a must needed pee

As traffic increases and the number of cars increase on road, thankfully this sort of thing will happen more and more. With budgets cutting down most rest areas most have to do it on road. Also unexpected traffic snarls are getting common day by day so where least expected, a sudden traffic throws everything out of balance. Many get out of house with coffee and other beverages in their stomachs and they pay the price. Summer brings out more, specially during holiday time. Also women and young girls in general today are far more practical and way less inhibited about peeing in front of others, specially strangers. Once while stuck in traffic on the the GS pkwy in Jersey during summer time going toward Sandy Hook a mother and her teen daughter got out of the car next to me in the middle lane, we were stuck for at least 15 minutes, without hesitation they opened up the front and the front and rear door, both mother and daugher were wearing bikini tops and shorts, the mother without hesitation dropped her shorts and squatted and let out a torrent of pee shot out of her, the daugher squatted as well but next to the rear door so she was exposed to the people behind the car, since I was right next to them in my SUV, I had a clear sight to the two, since they were busy looking down at their streams and the husband was looking away. So from my tinted glass, I saw the mother and daughter with bald gaping pussies make a flood below them. When they were done, they wiped and got up, the mother pulled her shorts up while getting up, the daughter pulled it up after getting up giving me a splending view of her bald pussy with inner lips exposed. Best part is that they both were totally nonchalant.

EthanL4
21st February 2009, 07:23 PM
I go on early morning walks where i live, and i was walking down this one path and a woman pas squatting down by a stream, she had her dog near her.
It was like 6am so she thought no-one would see her, when i did spot her she must have been mid-flow, she scared me really because it was so early, i dint want to say something because she didnt see me, so i just walked straight past :confused:
I felt quite sorry for her because she must have been very embaresed, she was very beautiful to, if only she knew i was into pee and she was to :scratchch A man can Dream :)

wonderboy0936
22nd February 2009, 12:13 PM
The last time i seen someone peeing in public was my ex girlfriend. this is one of my best memories of public urination of any type. it was on our first date. we caught a flick, and then a bite to eat. then came the walk, that i will never forget. we were on this old trail, its pretty scenic, and just walkin and talkin. i thought she was getting a little ansy but didnt say anything. soon she announced she had to pee really badly, i was already turned on. then i said she should just go in the bushes, as the spot we were in had pretty good privacy. and to my disbelief, she popped a squat right there and let loose a flood that almost made me faint. i didnt even have time to get away. she just looked up at me and let loose. talk about hotness. i almost couldnt contain myself. she finished and pulled up her jeans and took my hand as we kinda giggled and ran away from the wet spot. then i noticed her hand was wet. and so did she. she laughed and said sorry. i said it was cool.

that was the beginning of a wonderous relationship. we fooled around the nest week with pee, diapers, and poo. but sadly that ended cuz she cheated on me. but whatev. fun times! :D

mjp2606
24th February 2009, 04:28 PM
hey wonderboy i know how ya feel , mine jsut left me to, cheated on me with a boy from another town. and i had ust got her where she would pee infront of me and stuff. but oh well thats life

straightshooter6987
24th February 2009, 09:13 PM
Some friends and I were sitting in our car after a concert, waiting for traffic to clear so we could leave. We were parked facing a line of cars with our lights on. The back door opened on the car directly in front of us. A girl in a skirt got out, pulled down her panties, and started peeing right there in our headlights. It was quite a sight. We honked at her and she waved at us, she was obviously drunk.

PolaroidGeek57
26th February 2009, 03:07 AM
About a month ago I saw a homeless guy whip it out in broad daylight and piss on a garbage bin. His cock was huge.

66bman
26th February 2009, 03:52 AM
yesterday, some drunk guy peed on my truck tires, not much to look at, but broad daylight. I guess my truck provided some relief.

goldengirl109
27th February 2009, 12:35 AM
a few weeks ago i saw a guy heading down the alleyway opposite my house, i wondered what he was up to as no one ever goes down there, then i saw him unzipping and pulling his cock out and pissing a huge stream, i had to watch and lucky he couldnt see me, he must have been desperate as it was a bit public and his mate was standing holding his beer can for him whilst he was busy. his piss seemed to go on for ever but eventually he shook it off and put it away and carried on walking nonchanlantly up the road.

mrmab
28th February 2009, 11:02 AM
I was the designated driver tonight, and I was dropping off my friend and his girlfriend. When they get out of the car, the girl runs behind this bush and pops a squat. She didn't even seem desperate while she was in the car. I'm just glad that she didn't lose it in my backseat, lol.

Gregory1
1st March 2009, 03:46 AM
Mrmab,

A lot of women are really good at hiding their desperation - they might have to pee very very badly, but they don't fidget or complain. The only way you know how desperate they are is when they finally get somewhere they can pee - like in your friend's girlfriend's case, behind that bush. Then, you will see them rush off to pee (she probably left a big puddle too, depending on how long she'd been holding her water and how much she'd had to drink earlier in the evening)

alinpanties
1st March 2009, 10:35 PM
I was out with my wife and 4 friends last night for a meal and some drinks. A great night was being had by all when my mates fiance got cornered by an old friend, the type that you're happy to leave as old friend on the way to the toilet. The toilets where 2 floors up in this small bar and she'd been away a while when I needed to go. I passed her on the stairs looking very uncomfortable and doing a funny movement while being bored to death by the friend. Walking up the stairs I could see a fair bit up her dress, she was showing alot of some very sexy pantyhosed legs. As I passed I gave her a wee smack on the bum and joked to hurry up. I finished in the toilet and stepped out of the gents to see her with her dress hitched up, panties pulled down and pissing in the large pot plant on the landing. Her eyes met mine, I was frozen to the spot, I couldn't move, it was amazing! A truly sexy girl peeing in public in front of me. EXCELLENT! She was totally cool about it and she was bound to see my rapidly thickening cock in my jeans. She just said "what is it about you boys and watching me pee?!" Apparently the other girl who had been boring her suddenly turned around while they were talking saying she wa sgoing to be sick raced up the stairs and got to the loo first. Vicky was so bursting she just couldn't hold it. Right enough there were drops of what looked like pee on the stairs on the way back down. She asked me to keep the incident secret which I am very happy to do, except to all you like minded folks, as she has left me feeling really cool. Amazing!

sqwerty
3rd March 2009, 01:51 PM
A few weeks ago me and some friends were at a gig, we got a bus home very late and very drunk from our nearest town... I was desperate to pee so I got off a stop early where I knew a common secluded alleyway would be good to use. A friend of mine did the same and as we approached the alley, she wanted to use it first but i went ahead and started peeing in front of her- she was drunk andd decided she didnt care and squatted next to me as i finished and sprayed a huge puddle right in front of me!!

vixen3
3rd March 2009, 09:57 PM
Vicky and I went to the garden centre on Sunday and we both needed to piss when we arrived. As soon as I had parked the car, we headed for one of the greenhouses. Vicky went inside and seeing it empty, immediately slid her jeans down and squatted. I stood by the door to keep watch while she watered the plants. She had just finished and stood up when another customer walked in at the far end of the greenhouse. I had to use the next one. ;)

tim11
6th March 2009, 10:12 AM
I was at a party at Michigan Tech for winter carnival and it got busted. i ran over to the house next door with two drunk black chicks. one of them had to pee really bad and was jumping up and down squirming. her friend convinced her to piss behind the car we were hiding behind. . . i never thought it would happen around me. . . there is hope for sightings =)

peeinpublic1
6th March 2009, 07:48 PM
the last time i saw somebody pee in public... hmmm, i see guys peeing in public all the time! where i live people go on long walks and to the beach and stuff so its a lot easier to see guys peeing than girls! i dont get off on seeing guys pee (i am a girl!) but the last time i saw a girl peeing in public was about 3 months ago, and i dont think i could ever forget it!! i was in the local pizza place, with large glass windows and right next to the main road when two drunk girls came walking towards the pizza place, one of them was clearly more drunk than the other, got right to where the pizza place window was but across the street, allowing a better view, hitched up her skirt and peed for england, it was such a big stream, all over the pavement and into the drain by the gutter. Such a turn on! her friend was horrified!!!

Gregory1
7th March 2009, 05:14 AM
Tim 11

Lucky you!

There's something about alcohol (and beer swollen bladders) that can make the shyest woman resort to popping a squat!

Moffett
8th March 2009, 03:39 AM
most all of the incidents I can remember involved guys peeing on parking lots. ...

I guess I need to start hanging out around bar parking lots a bit more....or not.

HA! I was thinking that myself, reading through all of these exciting posts. I only ever catch glimpses of drunk guys pissing against walls, and it's been several years even since that.

mesothere2000
8th March 2009, 12:15 PM
During a visit to frnace last year, I went to the toilet and they were shared toilets, buti think the woman in the cubicle didnt ralise and left the door open. I saw her squatting and peeing, then wiping.

kristian20
8th March 2009, 10:51 PM
I was at a restarea along a road when a car pulled in and this women jumped out, pulled down her pants and peed. She was so desperate she didn't cared about me.

vpw
9th March 2009, 07:09 AM
I was at a restarea along a road when a car pulled in and this women jumped out, pulled down her pants and peed. She was so desperate she didn't cared about me.

Rest areas are fantastic place to get this kind of sightings, specially when traffics are snarled up for long. Holidays during summers are the best time, huge traffic jams, plenty of fluids consumed and most rest stop lots turn into pee area. Usually rest stops toilets are closed due to cost cutting etc or maintenance. Vehicles with desperate occupants would pull over only to realize that there are no toilets or that toilets are locked up. They have no recourse left but to go next to their vehicles etc. unless they can find a wooded area for privacy. Usually thats generally not the case and they would end up peeing in the lot. I have seen this phenomenon happen so many times where women and young girls would pull over, get off their car and desperately look around only to realize that there is no place to go. Few drive away but most succumb to the bladder pressure and pee right there in the lot.

peeinpublic1
9th March 2009, 12:10 PM
i would love to see more of that. where i live the rest area toilets are nearly always open!

i've had a full to bursting bladder a couple of times on road trips, resulting in me parking my butt on the door frame of the car and just letting go. my friends didnt mind, and my friend was doing exactly the same but at the backdoor.

her pee was running down through the dry mud and meeting with mine. we were giggling the whole time.

dont know if she was as turned on as me though!!! xx

svtfocusmansvt
9th March 2009, 07:34 PM
Last time I had the experience was back in the college days at many parties, you'd always get to find a chick or two who just couldn't wait in line for the bathroom so they would just pop a squat outside in front of many. And of course they were so drunk they usually did not mind for someone to watch :p .... If only they would have a plexy glass type bathroom at a concert venue or something :)

69studmuffin69
16th March 2009, 08:14 AM
Hi folks,

Well, Saturday night/Sunday morning in the main street of Cork by the row of late night takeaways and the Taxi rank. A group of 5 young females standing in a line, no douobt drunk as it was pub chucking out time. They did not seem to have care in the world.

The only pity was I had the wife and some colleagues with me so it was onlly a passsing glance, more the pity.

hoseman
16th March 2009, 12:41 PM
i saw a woman squatting down between two cars just letting it go. it's in the middle of saturday night with people walking by, as if she didnt really care. actually thinking about it, i've seen it several times before. and on festivals it's everywhere. but i can't bring myself to stand there to watch and enjoy the show, it's just too embarrassing so i just continue on.

wolfgang1964
21st March 2009, 09:20 PM
Some time ago in a suburb of a large city in Germany I saw a car pulling to the side at an intersection of two main streets. The driver left the car, went to the side, opened his pants and just started peeing.

For my eyes, that was rather strange, since it isn't usual at all here. However the car had a plate from some eastern european state and the driver maybe wasn't aware of that.

garysiu1991
22nd March 2009, 09:21 AM
Last time, it was a men of his middle age, I think. It seems that he just finished walking a trail and he got into a bush, where it is very revealing. Several girls can see that too

GoldenTap62
22nd March 2009, 04:08 PM
Thought I would share this.. A few years back a buddy & I were at a hockey tournament caberet in a small town, it was late in the evening, we were parked right outside the hall, with a opening in front of us, which was around the corner from the main doors, anyways, we were toking up A bit & talking of all the possible prospects of the evening , & since we didn't really want to have everyone see us , we had the car lights on, so it would be hard to focus in our direction,, As people were coming out of the hall, I noticed this one girl undoing her pants, I told my buddy, hey look what she's doing, as she was doing this, she made her way around the corner to the opening, in front of our car, she was in the process of pulling her pants down to squat when she noticed the headlights blaring at her..DUH... we laughed & said aww she saw us...but to our delight or at least mine :p ..her boyfriend or some gallant male, stood in front of her with his back to her & holding his jacket open, to block our view..but he stood in a straddle position , so when she squatted me & my buddy got a full view with lights on of one of the sweetest bald pussies, ever, then she started to PISS, it was a sight to behold, being stoned it was like in slow motion, when she was done, & her male friend stepped away, we had no choice but to honk the horn & applaud her for the glorious show

mesothere2000
22nd March 2009, 04:40 PM
Ive recently been on a flight where the femal passenger hadnt locked the toilet door properly. I was standing in line for the toilet and could see her standing up and wiping through the crack in the door. very hot!!

MOUSETRA1
22nd March 2009, 04:49 PM
the last time i saw someone pee in public was a gir mate of mine we were in a group it was actually a late nite modified car meet and she was desperate for the loo she asked if anybody would come for a walk with her to find somwhere to pee i said i would and we found a bushd area i was willing to stand outside but she insisted i was to come in she pulled her jeand and panties down and started peeing i dont think she noticed me watching her as she didnt say anything but my eyes where glued to her peeing

peeinpublic1
23rd March 2009, 01:07 PM
i went camping at the weekend with 3 friends (my boyfriend and two other girls)... and got to see quite a lot of peeing at the beach where we stayed.

heres a a few of the things i saw!!

one of my friends was getting pretty desperate and asked me to come keep watch. she didnt want me to go too far away so asked me to stand close. she pulled down her pants and squatted down in the dry sand and peed for about a minute, a really strong stream and made a huge puddle which was quickly soaked up by the sand. she laughed about how much she had peed and we went back to camp.

a little later my boyfriend moved a couple of feet away from the tents and peed a huge stream into the grassy area.. you could hear the puddle he was making. he even asked me to hold it for him later on in the night!

In the early hours of the morning, my friend asked me to go and see if the toilets had been re-opened yet, so we walked over to the block both needing to pee pretty bad and pushed the door, but it was still locked. We couldnt go back to camp without peeing so my friend suggested we just pee behind the toilet block, she asked if i needed to pee too and i said yes so we walked round the other side of the block to the doors but the door to the mens was there so we went back round to the front, which was good because the other side was grassy and the front was like dry gravelly sandy stuff.. when we got round there she dropped her pants, and sat her bum on the step.. i think she could see that i was watching so i quickly dropped my pants too and leant against the wall of the building, she started off with a small trickle, which was running in my direction... ive never peed with her before so it was such a turn on. her pee was a big stream by now, and was catching up with my pee stream.. we were making a river of pee running over towards the grass. she peed for just as long as i did.. when we finished she started laughing about how much we'd peed...

i do wonder if shes as interested in pee as i am!!

kim1980uk2001
23rd March 2009, 02:26 PM
[COLOR=Magenta]

A few days ago in a department store I was trying on a dress in the changing room, I had noticed that the main ladies loo in the store was closed for decoration, because I thought damm that means I have to go all the way up to the resteraunt on the seventh floor. Well I in the end cubical with one opposite then a fire exit before the rest of the cubicles continue, I prefer the end ones theese days (because they are a bit larger with my bump). I was just trying to decide which cut I wanted when I saw an older woman about 50 slim blonde with some streaks of grey wearing jeans, and a emerald jumper hurry down the coridor with a pair of dress pants I think. I assumed from the way she was walking that the jeans were very tight, anyway she nipped into the cuibical opposite and pulled accross the curtain, and I went back to undressing, then i heard a noise I pulled my curtain back and peeked arroud and under hers I could see she had taken her jeans off and was squatting in bare feet litteraly gushing into the carpet

sqwerty
23rd March 2009, 04:28 PM
Damn, that storry is nice.. was the woman hot? I don't really care, it's hot enough that she was peeing on the carpet!
I had a close encounter on friday night, walking through town around 9pm. A limo was pulled up on the opposite side of the road ahead full of girls on a hen night. A girl about 25 with a great body and revealling up town dress staggered across the road and I found myself walking behind her. I slowed as much as possible as I knew that the only place she could be headed was for a piss in the alley. She turned in and as I passed the end I saw her squat just as two of her friends there already were pulling up their underwear. I lingered to watch but the girls in the limo still shouted so i walked on, should have stayed... they were drunk.

WetWilly79
3rd April 2009, 07:07 PM
I was out with a couple of friends (girls) one night, and one of them piped up that she needed a piss, and then she walked off and pissed in the road, hiding from me behind a car. Then, bugger me if the other one doesn't do the same after she'd come back!

Another time, also at night, I'm sat waiting in dad's car, and two girls (about 20?) are walking past. About ten yards away from us, one of them just took her pants down and squatted in a grid.

milhouse001
5th April 2009, 03:20 PM
In the past I didn´t have much luck to see many girls in public. The one and only time I rember that this happened to me was a few years ago. I was at a public swimming pool. When I went to my place I had to cross a small forest (just a few trees). Between those trees I saw a girl in her mid twenties squatting down and peeing through her bikini. As she recognized me she suddenly stopped and stood up in a hurry. I think she was very desperate and had just started to pee. While standing there her urge got stronger and stronger. She couldn´t hold her pee and started again while still standing a few feet away from me. I smiled at her but she was very embarassed. I never saw her again that day.

Clairedavis1_uk
7th April 2009, 08:14 AM
Some years ago I was out with a friend in the centre of London, well Victoria, and is dire need of a pee. There was a fenced car park on one side of the fairly quiet road and so I thought that the kerb on that side of the road, the better option to do what i needed to to do. Regrettably the friend I was with knew nothing of my pee fetish. In a rush I squatted down between two cars pulled down my panties and let rip in a gush that felt like a dam burst. To my total horror I was suddenly bathed in bright spot light. I hadn't noticed in the dark that the car I was leaning against was occupied by a couple presumably kissing each other good night. They had a full on view and it was far too late for me to stop. I finished and as I stood up and pulled up my panties I saw them laughing so I blew them a kiss and walked of with very very very embarrassed friend.

marvin69
7th April 2009, 09:07 AM
Last time was on the weekend. A couple enjoyed a walk in the forest during the first warmer days on one of the walking paths. They stopped maybe 30 meters away and looked around not seriously noticing me. While he was peeing she was watching perfectly and even not to shy to grab and shake his cock after finishing. Then she wanted to go, turned around walk 3 meters away to sit down - not let him watch - and peed not sharing with her bf. :cool:

trythis
10th April 2009, 04:35 PM
A couple of weeks ago I was getting my car from a parking garage when I saw a group of guys and girls in their twenties group peeing in a corner. The girls were openly checking out the guys and were also peeing with their legs apart so that the guys could see. I wish I had the guts to join them.

mjbaca
11th April 2009, 04:07 AM
yesterday i was pumping gas and a man at the pump next to mine walked to the passanger side opened both doors and let flow and came back around like nothing nice puddle to

Cata_pp
11th April 2009, 04:22 PM
A pair of weeks ago i saw from a urban bus a man peeing im the middle of the street, not a good place everybody driving a car saw him

peeloverc51rt
12th April 2009, 07:04 AM
I was leaving nix cash and check when some car pulled in quickly. I started my truck and I was ready to depart when the guy yelled and said wait a minute. He got out of the car opened his truck then nealed to the ground. I was wondering what the hell was he doing. Then it looked obvious he was taking a piss. he peed for about 2 minutes and when he was done it looked like a weight was lifted off his sholders

herbert1
14th April 2009, 05:33 PM
i'm not interested in men peeing so my most recent sightings (after bar closing time) do not count. i did see a woman pissing by the road about a month ago. unfortunately i was on a bus and we moved off before i got a good view

Clairedavis1_uk
15th April 2009, 02:41 PM
Brave woman peeing in view of the main road, I have done that in the past out of sheer devilment, but if I have to pee and I am not adequately dressed I usually find a side road and squat between 2 parked cars.
I do like to leave it until the very last minute if not second, so there have been 'accidents' or times when, well, there just isnt the time to slip down my panties.

fetishman1962
15th April 2009, 09:23 PM
Wow today it happend. My girlfriend and I drank a few beers this afternoon on a terras. The sun was shining and there were many people on the street. After about an hour we decided to go home. We drinking 3 large beer and we were a bit tipsy. On the way to the underground my girlfriend said that she need to pee. And believe me when she says that she needs to pee then she need to pee. I looked at her bare abdomen and that was really established. I asked her if she can hold it to station Zuidplein or that she wanted to go to a toilet. The journey takes about 20 minutes I said. She hesitated but said it still managed to hold on to. At station Leuvenhaven we got tickets control. Some passengers had no valid ticket and that lasted about 10 minutes. At station Rijnhaven had my girlfriend with her legs firmly crossed and her hands between them. Her bladder is very full, she said. She was obviously a big problem. I asked her if I have a bit on her bladder was pressing. She replied, I know that gets you excited as I need have to pee and I do not mind but not in a full subway. I really almost pee in my pants and then embarrassed me so you gotta wait. When we arrived at station Zuidplein could almost not stand up and walk. I helped her as much as possible. When we were in a quiet place she made her loose pants. Pressure now on my bladder, she said. It felt as hard as a rock. Not so bad that it hurts. I was shocked and said laughed. I know you do not express but my bladder almost folded. She sat down and began to pee. They kept going to pee but finally stopped it. Especially for you she said laughing and I got red ears. What should I tell at home tribe notified me. Anything she said, I have long spoken with your wife and said told me of your preference for women with a full bladder. I dared not go home I am more ashamed. Home unexpected my wife laughing at me and asked, you had a nice noon. I looked at her and she said, it's good I know everything. What a start of a new summer. :boat: :wave:

alfresco01
17th April 2009, 10:32 AM
Last week I was in Newcastle and there was a massive queue of people waiting to get into a night club. It was about 6:15pm and they were waiting for the doors to open to some special event. Two girls left the queue and shouted to their mates "we are just going up here" and pointed up a quiet street. Well I guessed that their was only one reason for them to leave the queue, so I let them get ahead of me and followed. Unfortunately, it was a fairly open straight road, so I couldn't be close without them knowing. I saw one of the girls duck behind a dumpster and the other one stood in front of it. I kept walking as quick as I could and when I got there I just caught sight of the girls bare bottom as she stood and pulled up her knickers (white cotton) and then pulled her skirt back into place. I just walked past casually so as not to upset them and I went round a corner. I was hoping that the girls would swap place so I sneaked a look around the corner but saw them going back down the street to rejoin the queue. I checked behind the dumpster and there was a lovely puddle on show. I stayed in the area for a while in case someone else had the same idea, but all I saw was a man who left the queue and ran up a different street with several girls shouting at him to "Hurry Up". He ran up the street and down a ramp to a parking garage where he peed on the wall outside the roller shutter. He left and rejoined the queue. A few minutes later a car came down the parking ramp and opened the shutter. If the timing was slightly different he would have been caught! About five minutes after that, the doors opened and the queue started moving, so I never saw anything else.

Shear
19th April 2009, 05:23 PM
What a weekend!!!!! by my standards this was top notch

Friday 17th April - Location Newcastle Upon Tyne Bigg Market
There are alot of bars and nightclubs in this location. It has what looks like a circus tent of a public toilet and it is huge - about 12 cubicles and a massive urine wall, the catch is that its a mens toilets. Women have to use a pay toilet next to it. On Friday this pay toilet was Out of Order!!!!!

On Friday I purposely went to this area looking for some action and although I didnt see any public pissing i did see the following:

1) a man and a woman went into the toilet so I dived in to hear her complaining that ever cubicle is "disgusting" I actaully had a pee and then heard her find a cubicle and piss and it was short and sharp bursts of pee. She left complaining that there was no toilet role and that she will have to "drip dry"

2) Back outside and 2 women are looking around it - checking if its a toilet to my great pleasure they ask me!!!! I told them that it is but its only mens but I told them to "just go in anyway" I am trying to gain thier trust acting like its normal, I said "it's either that or piss in the street" My heart raced when one of them said "if i carnt go in - I will piss in the street, I don't care" I knew now that if they did leave to pee I couldnt follow them. Eventually they braved it and went into the toilet. I followed again and they were sharing a cubicle - I did tell them i needed to pee and that I was "very sorry". They didnt care.

3) I saw a girl walking out of a alley way - distraught i checked and yep she had peed.

That was Newcastle Upon Tyne.

Saturday 18th April - Location Leicester City Centre at Manilla nightclub.

I have known that in Manilla in particular you get long lines for the Ladies Toilet, I have never been there on my own before so couldnt do any looking without my friends dragging me away etc, yesterday I decided to go and watch and I was NOT dissapointed.

2 things of note happened. The line got very long at one point and one girl got there winced, did a curtsey, then felt her crotch - she didnt grab it though and said to her mate "oh no i'm gonna wet myself" well i nearly fainted!!!!
then she looked left and saw the mens toilet in which as always there was not a line - but it was busy inside. Now I was able to get away with this because with my build and the fact I had a crombi on, I looked like a bouncer just making sure nothing was happening - it was perfect!!!

As she made her to the mens - I followed, with that her mate tapped her and said look, she thought I was coming to drag her away!!! before I could say owt she did another curtsey and said "please i'm busting" I then told her I wasnt a bouncer and just go in if ur gonna wet urself, she did made it tricky for me because she bottled it and went back out again. I was wondering what to do when she rushed back in and went into a cubicle. It was quite noisy in the mens so I didnt hear any peeing but when she exited everyone cheered and clapped her - quite amusing, she was very embarrased. As i exited i whispered in her ear "you could have put the seat back up!" she laughed

the 2nd was without doubt the best crossed legs desperation i have seen live! the line at this point was not as long as it was (about 5 girls) in its pomp it was 12!!! Uk guys/girls who watch hollioaks TV programe will no what i mean when I say she looked like Mercedes, she was hot - I actually stood behind her in the line for the club itself. she came round the corner and saw the line but then did the best crossed legs thing ever, she bent over it was awesome, then her boyfriend came along and spoke to her and she said "she really has to wee" quality.

I'm going again!

ElSuave
21st April 2009, 05:26 AM
Well, if a crowded campground counts as public, then wow. I saw 4 or 5 girls over the course of two mornings (around 10-11am) hurring out of their tents holding themselves and dashing into a semi secluded bush. i had a great view of one girl who was too busy checking the other directions so she didnt see me peering out from my tent lol. Sooo sexy to see her strong jet of morning pee....

pissfunmontreal
21st April 2009, 07:40 AM
I was just at a hockey game downtown and when the crowd gets rowdy right before going in everyone has to pee, it's always a sight because we ll line up on a wall nearby and its like a tradition where groups of people just pee in public.

rb_012345
21st April 2009, 11:26 AM
A few years ago I was out in Derby with a mate drinking. We saw a girl, drunk as a skunk, drop her kit in a doorway and let go big-time. The whole town was watching, but she was so drunk she didn't seem to notice, and she obviously didn't care. What a sight!

ramon_47
23rd April 2009, 09:42 PM
Three days ago I brought a friend to the train station. Parked on the 'kiss and ride' park and unloaded her stuff from the car. While I did so I noticed a guy standing in unmistakeable pose at the wall of the thoroughfare. While I kissed her good bye I was distracted for at least a minute (we just had had good bye sex cum watersports for two hours). When we separated, the guy was still pissing. What struck me as extraordinary was the fact that this was noon and the parking lot was quite busy. When I finally drove away, he had finished and quietly walked away, leaving a really enormous puddle running across the whole drive way. Wow, this guy was really needing it!

jack13
26th April 2009, 04:18 AM
Hi. I am in Newcastle tonight, I want some sightings!!!!! Whats the chances?
Those sightings were fantastic mate. I live in newcastle and know exactly where you mean, ive done a lot of spotting around the bigg market and you can always rely on a few.

Tonight infact i was picking my friend up from work and while i was sat waiting in my car a group of ladies in fancy dress walked by. One of them suddely shot behind a parked car and let flow for ages, then her and her friend switched. Unfortunately my friend arrived so i couldnt stick around

arthur21
26th April 2009, 10:02 PM
Every day here in France, a guy arrives to visit next door, but gets out of his car then pees against the wall opposite my house and then does it again when he leaves.
But the last young lady I saw out here was when I went to the local supermarket which have no toilets, so desperate I went round the side and there was a young lady squatting and giving a good flow, she saw I was busting so told me not to be shy but let fly, I did and she gave me a big smile.

bid69
26th April 2009, 11:42 PM
I have seen loads of drunk guys doing it lately, one even peed down his leg because he couldnt control himself.

donkey1000
9th May 2009, 03:29 PM
The last time i saw a womn pee in public was about 8 months ago, a women was cycling in sussex and just popped a squat, she must have been desperate cos she didnt hide what she was doing

ramon_47
12th May 2009, 11:44 AM
Yesterday evening in Brighton, when I returned from a visit with a nice lady, I observed in a back alley a guy stepping next to a dumpster. Just when he turned to the wall he saw me, looked startled, we exchanged glances, and when I gave a slight approving nod he finally turned arund and did what he needed to do. I immediately felt a urge to piss too, but the space next to him was too confined to join in. So I walked on, found a doorway in a steep alley, stepped in and did it against the door. For an old man like me, pissing immediately after a long sex session is a slow process and so I took my time. Just when my pee began to run down the steps onto the pavement, two boys strolled down the alley and stopped to have a look at me. Being in mid stream I just continued and finally they walked on. Shortly after I met the two again: The younger one stepped from a dark corner between a wall and an unlit shop window. From the puddle running down the street it was obvious that he just had pissed against the window.
All this aroused me to the point of shooting my seed; but alas, I had already dumped all that was available into my lover for the evening.

bubi_35
13th May 2009, 07:14 PM
3 days ago there was the Depeche mode show in Israel. There were a lot of pregnant women who couldn't hold their pee so they just went aside and pull of their pants. I saw it from distance but still - I saw them pee..

riiot
14th May 2009, 05:10 AM
One of the most recent ones (and memorable) was last summer- I was driving a couple friends home from a club we went to over the weekend, and my one friend (male, btw) was completely obliterated. We made our way up into the parking structure, yelling at him all the way up since he seemed to want to destroy and vandalize everything in sight. I only had a 2 door car at the time, so my other friend hopped in the front seat and I had pulled my seat forward to let my male friend in. Well, at the last second he announced that he needed to piss, proceeded to turn so his back was facing me (and facing the rest of the parking structure, mind you!) and proceeded to do his business. He made no real attempt to hide from anyone, and I had full view of pretty much everything.
I couldn't act too interested, however, since my other friend was sitting in the front seat. We exchanged a strained glance at each other as the dude finally finished, hopped in the back seat and we carried on.

sneaky_pee_67
16th May 2009, 12:11 AM
i was walkign down an urban street in toronto with my friend and we saw a girl half getting in a cab, half peeing behind the shelter of the opened door and we looked at her and she said hello hahahah

Hawkseye
16th May 2009, 02:31 AM
I got my first ever sighting of girls peeing in the street on Thursday night!
I was waiting for the last bus home at around 10:30pm, and three very attractive, but drunk, young girls stopped in a very well lit walkway close to where I was standing. They were so close I could hear every word they were saying, and there were discussing where to pee, they were obviously desperate and there was no really secluded spot around between the bus stops and the taxi rank. Eventually, one of them said let's just do it here, and walked over to a spot behind a wall, but I had a full and clear view from the bus stops. The girl nearest me squatted high with her bum on the wall and the other 2 squatted low next to her. I started to walk through the walkway as they were half way through, they saw me, but made no real effort to disguise what they were doing. They pulled up their knickers as I passed them and one of them said sorry, I said it was alright and commented on the size of their puddles, saying they must have really needed to go and she said yeah and there is nowhere to wee around here, before staggering off to join her slighty more embarrased friends who had made a rather hasty exit.
It was my first ever sighting and I doubt i'll ever see a better one, I was rock hard, so turned on!

PeePeeper
16th May 2009, 05:56 PM
Hawkseye-

Whereabouts in England are you?

I am in London and sights like that are certainly getting rare down here!

wetgrrly
18th May 2009, 05:21 AM
I didn't see someone pee, but today when I went down to the laundry room in my building, there was a guy suspiciously standing in the corner. A new yellow puddle was slowly spreading across the floor from the corner. He quickly started talking to me when I entered the room. Later on I looked at the puddle closer and there seemed to be a toothbrush in the middle of it.

pantstain
18th May 2009, 05:27 AM
I never see girls peeing in public (or having accidents, or anything). But I frequently visit my friends who live in Wrigleyville, which is in Chicago. The neighborhood is full of trendy bars that cater to the crowds that go to Cubs games, and hordes of douchebag guys and snotty princesses on the weekends.

If you wander near the alleys, it's not uncommon to see a guy taking a leak, even under a street lamp or out in the open. I once saw a guy doing this while talking to his friend on the phone.

The streets there get so crowded that the sidewalks are just extensions of the bars and the street is the new sidewalk, especially since it's so crammed with taxi cabs that they're motionless. And you'd think this would be a prime setting to see some accidents...

desp2go
18th May 2009, 07:06 AM
the last time i saw something is a couple of years ago, i came to the busstop and there was this beauty girl sitting about 20 years old, reading a book while looking desperate to pee, she was sitting with her legs crossed, and shifting them all the time. well then her phone rang and she begins to chat, but over the time she gets more and more desp, well my bus came and lucky to me she would join the same bus.. i placed my self so i could look at her, after some time she put down her phone, just sits there crossing her legs real tight and bits her lips, suddenly after i think an hour she blushed in her pretty face i, and when we short after came to her stop, i stands up and followed her... and she was total wet on har ass...(wearing tight jeans) still looking VERY desp. she hurried to a public loo.....so hot

JhMcKn
19th May 2009, 12:20 AM
[QUOTE=pantstain]I never see girls peeing in public (or having accidents, or anything). But I frequently visit my friends who live in Wrigleyville, which is in Chicago. The neighborhood is full of trendy bars that cater to the crowds that go to Cubs games, and hordes of douchebag guys and snotty princesses on the weekends.

If you wander near the alleys, it's not uncommon to see a guy taking a leak, even under a street lamp or out in the open. I once saw a guy doing this while talking to his friend on the phone.

The streets there get so crowded that the sidewalks are just extensions of the bars and the street is the new sidewalk, especially since it's so crammed with taxi cabs that they're motionless. And you'd think this would be a prime setting to see some accidents...[/QUOTE

I work at Wrigley Field and I know what you are talking about. Last year I escorted a young lady who was totally smashed to the supervisor and he escorted her out of the park onto Waveland Avenue.
She was wearing a skirt and blouse as well as pantyhose. She was totally wasted. Walked across the street, fell over a small fence on the parking where someone was trying to grow grass. Laid there with her legs spread wide open and was giving the folks on the rooftops a very good view of her pussy]. She had absolutely NO IDEA of where she was or what she was doing. Finally got her legs down and someone pulled her skirt down so she wasn't giving everyone a good view. Don't know if she pissed her apnties or not, but she was BLOTTO.

Clairedavis1_uk
19th May 2009, 08:31 AM
I have wet myself quite a few times on busses and trains, I love to watch peoples faces as they see the wet stain spread as i sitthere defiantly. Another favourite is a bus stop or train station.
I was in Cannes, France last week, there were crowds there for the film festival and standing in the throng of people I wet myself a couple of times once in quite a short skirt letting the pee gush through my panties and run down my legs. There were a couple of comments and one woman called me a dirty cow. Made me feel great

snsmth
25th May 2009, 08:33 AM
About a week ago, my girlfriend and I had locked ourselves out of our house. She really needed to get to the bathroom, so we ended up going around to the backyard. I got to watch as she hoisted her skirt, pulled down her panties and started peeing hard into the grass, saying "hope the neighbors aren't watching."

kaliyuga77
25th May 2009, 07:32 PM
i was on a bus into town and we pulled round the corner by a pub
this old lady came out and hitched her dress up and started pissing.

tinklebell69
25th May 2009, 11:26 PM
The last time I saw someone peeing in public was about a month ago. It was NASCAR race week in a town close to me which means party central. Anything and everything goes. Even if your not going to the race it is fun to cruise the 3 mile road that leads to the track. It is bumperneck traffic and people are soo drunk and showing their boobs for beads etc. I've seen a guy getting a BJ in the back of a pickup truck all kinds of stuff but last month when we were there there was mustang convertable in front of us driving the strip at a snails pace(we are talking less than 5 mph)and the gal in the front passenger seat stands up in the seat whips down her shorts and sits her ass on the door and commences to start pissing down the side of the door. There's 3 other girls in the car and they are laughing and saying go girl. My hubby and the other couple were not impressed (the other woman with us thought it was disgusting) I thought it was awesome even though I did act unimpressed. I was so horny after seeing that that I got my husband to stop about 15 minutes later so i could use a port a pottie at a camp site on the road we were on. Needless to say I didn't go in there just to pee. I was so wet and horny I had to cum.

mjp2606
26th May 2009, 08:04 PM
i seen a girl around two weeks ago at the park, desperatly holding her crotch. noticed her go to this bridge and i curoiusly walked around to see her squatted down with a stream of pee shooting out

tankwad1
28th May 2009, 10:53 AM
Sadly it was quite a while ago for me. Knew this girl through a group of friends that i really didnt get on with. In the long run it turned into a love/hate angry sex type of situation, but this was long before that happened, and sadly the sex never touched on what i saw. We were all out drinking and pubs were kicking out. Everyone left in straggling groups and the girl and i ended up leaving last. I had just been to the toilet and had left in a rush to catch up with the group, and she was the only one i could see at the end of the street. Jogged a bit to catch up and eventually got around the corner she ahd just turned to find an empty street. Looking about, i saw a gate into an alley way and heard a noise. Thinking she was playing up and pretending to hide from me i ventured up the lane to find her squatted over and an absolute torrent of piss flowing down the path towards me. I quickly apologiesed and turned to leave, but she said "ah, dont worry, i'm sure you have seen worse". So i kicked around till she was finished but tried to make it obvious i wasnt looking, when in reality i was fixated with her squatting. She had a skirt on and was quite drunk by this point, so she thought nothing of the fact that she had spread her legs so wide apart to get closer to the ground. I was so tempted to walk up and stroke her pussy mid-pee ut even in my own drunken haze i didnt have the guts too. Always kinda regretted missing that chance...

Xanthe1
28th May 2009, 06:12 PM
It was January or February of this year. I was going into the building where I live. It's an apartment building with quite a badly lit stair case. So I opened the door on the ground floor and crouched at the foot of the stairs was a young woman, tights rounds her ankles, skirt hiked up, peeing all over the floor. She had a friend with her who was trying to shield her, but I saw everything. She finished peeing and stood up, and left without meeting my eyes. She left a really substantial puddle at the bottom of the stairs. It was 7pm at the latest, so I don't imagine she'd had THAT much to drink--must have just been pretty desperate.

alfresco01
1st June 2009, 03:52 PM
I went kayaking in North Wales (River Tryweryn) over the May Bank Holiday weekend. There were a group of us doing some training exercises quite away from the centre and the loos. We spent a lot of time swimming in the river as part of the training, but we were wearing dry suits so couldn't pee whilst in the water. Part way through the afternoon we were doing some land based activities for which we had undone the dry suits to allow us to get some air. Then the instructor said we would return to some water exercises. Myself and another male nipped into the woodland for a quick pee before getting suited up, then we returned to the group and got ourselves ready. There were two girls in the group, one of whom set off in the direction of the woods down towards the river where we were headed, but shed didn't take any of her stuff, so I guessed she was going for a pee. I knew there wasn't much in the way of hiding place, so I ignored the fact that she had headed that way and carried on getting ready. Needless to say I was first ready and headed back down to the river without saying anything to the group. Another guy was with me and we rounded a curve, climbed a style and sure enough, there she was, half behind a tree, dry suit round her knees, squatting and peeing with her bare backside facing us. She saw us coming and called out to "wait a minute", so I shouted "sorry!" and climbed back down the style and returned to the bridge where I was able to lean on the fence and without looking obvious I could see her finishing off, then standing up exposing her bum completely whilst she pulled her clothes back on. She called down "OK" and we carried on to the river. When she rejoined us after picking up her stuff, I apologised to her for "walking in on her" and she said not to worry - she should have gone further into the woods, but the hill was too steep. I said she shouldn't worry about it as we all do it and she shouldn't be embarrassed - it seemed to relax her and nothing more was said throughout the afternoon about that incident, although at the BBQ later that evening the two girls were laughing about some of the places they had peed before and the one who I caught said she had been bitten on the bum before now when peeing outside.

john_wadd123
1st June 2009, 04:07 PM
it has been a while since i have seen a girl pee in public but i remember the last time well. i was at a bar with some friends that i hadn't seen in a while and we had been drinking for a while. when it was time to leave one of my girlfriends had to pee so i convinced her to pee on the side of the building. i told her i would watch to make sure no one saw her but really i watched her as she pulled down her jeans and underwear and squat down to empty her bladder. it was an amazing sight!

celtdude3
1st June 2009, 11:00 PM
It was January or February of this year. I was going into the building where I live. It's an apartment building with quite a badly lit stair case. So I opened the door on the ground floor and crouched at the foot of the stairs was a young woman, tights rounds her ankles, skirt hiked up, peeing all over the floor. She had a friend with her who was trying to shield her, but I saw everything. She finished peeing and stood up, and left without meeting my eyes. She left a really substantial puddle at the bottom of the stairs. It was 7pm at the latest, so I don't imagine she'd had THAT much to drink--must have just been pretty desperate.

Hi Xanthe1. Did that not annoy you, the fact that someone was peeing inside your building? I mean, there are places and there are places, but that surely was a bit too close to home?

Celt

vpw
2nd June 2009, 04:51 AM
This is a very common occurance in my apartment parking lot in NY. Most females get so desperate specially during late nights that they just get out of their cars and pee as they can't make it to their toilets. So many times I have busted women of all ages. Usually the young ones do it far more often but I have caught older women as well. My car would have tell tale spots of pee on its rear bumper.

Clairedavis1_uk
2nd June 2009, 08:46 AM
I went kayaking in North Wales (River Tryweryn) over the May Bank Holiday weekend. There were a group of us doing some training exercises quite away from the centre and the loos. We spent a lot of time swimming in the river as part of the training, but we were wearing dry suits so couldn't pee whilst in the water. Part way through the afternoon we were doing some land based activities for which we had undone the dry suits to allow us to get some air. Then the instructor said we would return to some water exercises. Myself and another male nipped into the woodland for a quick pee before getting suited up, then we returned to the group and got ourselves ready. There were two girls in the group, one of whom set off in the direction of the woods down towards the river where we were headed, but shed didn't take any of her stuff, so I guessed she was going for a pee. I knew there wasn't much in the way of hiding place, so I ignored the fact that she had headed that way and carried on getting ready. Needless to say I was first ready and headed back down to the river without saying anything to the group. Another guy was with me and we rounded a curve, climbed a style and sure enough, there she was, half behind a tree, dry suit round her knees, squatting and peeing with her bare backside facing us. She saw us coming and called out to "wait a minute", so I shouted "sorry!" and climbed back down the style and returned to the bridge where I was able to lean on the fence and without looking obvious I could see her finishing off, then standing up exposing her bum completely whilst she pulled her clothes back on. She called down "OK" and we carried on to the river. When she rejoined us after picking up her stuff, I apologised to her for "walking in on her" and she said not to worry - she should have gone further into the woods, but the hill was too steep. I said she shouldn't worry about it as we all do it and she shouldn't be embarrassed - it seemed to relax her and nothing more was said throughout the afternoon about that incident, although at the BBQ later that evening the two girls were laughing about some of the places they had peed before and the one who I caught said she had been bitten on the bum before now when peeing outside.

I have been bitten on the bum a few times while watering the greenery and it's no fun walking around scratching your bottom all day.
The story rminded me of an incident when i was in out local wooded park needing to let rip and whilst I usually just go through my clothes which I love, I was in a bit of a rush on my way to the station, I could hardly go yo a business appointment wet through, so down came my panties and I watered the tree stump. Mid flow I heard a frantic thrashing through the trees and to my horror somebody's dog bounded towards me and started barking. A rather disembodied voice called out " Don't worry he doesn't bite, he just wants to be friends". Just as i was finishing an elderly man followed in the tracks of the dog and saw me squatting. I thought he was going to have a heart attack. He mumbled an apology and went away chuckling to himself.
I have seen him in the park a few times and he winks at me but does not follow me or anything nasty. As for the dog, he bounds up to me now and I stroke him before he runs back to his owner.

sexybl0kie
8th June 2009, 09:27 PM
Me and my girlfriend went on a walk a couple of months ago around a relatively busy park - She was desperate for a piss and we were miles away from the toilets - we had to dive into the bushes - she was wearing a short dress and no panties so she just squatted and peed infront of me. - YUMMY!!

boy62
9th June 2009, 10:04 PM
hmmm..
the last time, when i saw someone peeing was last week.

i went for a hike with my girlfriend, and we walken through a wood, when she said, that she had to pee, because she drank a lot of water in the last hours.

she sqautted beside me and pulled her panties down. then she lets a full flow go out of her beautiful shaves pussy. when she finished after a half minute, she pulled her panties up without wiping...

stay4breakfast_2008
10th June 2009, 04:15 AM
Tonight - my lady and I were having dinner in a fairly nice restaurant. Watching out the window as a bunch of guys emerged from a nearby bar. They commenced a sort of modified Keystone Kops routine as all seven or so tried to fit into a pretty darn tiny car. At first we thought that the guy standing there facing the bush was just waiting his turn to cram in - then we (ok, she noticed 1st) noticed him shaking hte last few drops off of himself before squeezing into the car and away they all went.

Clairedavis1_uk
10th June 2009, 08:16 AM
It is an odd piece of law in the UK that a man can pee on the left hand rear wheel of his carriage or at least originally a carriage, but he must do this without exposing himself. Not sure any of you guys would get away with it on your car. It is an offence to foul the pavement - but I believe not the road.
Women of course would never be expected to do such things so for me i just have to pee in mt jeans or skirt whatever I am wearing - Bliss.

sdboxerboy
10th June 2009, 03:30 PM
It is an odd piece of law in the UK that a man can pee on the left hand rear wheel of his carriage or at least originally a carriage, but he must do this without exposing himself. Not sure any of you guys would get away with it on your car.
I've heard of this law before, yet it's the first time that I saw the reference to not exposing himself. Oh darn! If I were a guy in the UK, I would have to test that law. To bad about not exposing oneself as that would be the fun of doing it. Park your car in a busy part of the city and then go piss on the back wheel while passersby look on in horror!

Clairedavis1_uk
11th June 2009, 08:18 AM
The two pieces of law are different enactments not the same law. Recently in UK the laws relating to sex or exposure, (including peeing I guess) in any sexual way have been tightened in a draconian manner along with the punishments that go with them. It is the 'Nanny' police state that we now live in with CCTV cameras watching every move everywhere in true Orwellian style

delspur69
11th June 2009, 02:07 PM
was walking home from a club about 6 months ago when 2 girls walked up to me. one of them asked for a lighter then the other one just anounced she needed a pee, she just pulled up her skirt dropped her knickers and had a pee right in front of me. was very sexy

Hawkseye
12th June 2009, 12:24 AM
It is an odd piece of law in the UK that a man can pee on the left hand rear wheel of his carriage or at least originally a carriage, but he must do this without exposing himself. Not sure any of you guys would get away with it on your car. It is an offence to foul the pavement - but I believe not the road.
Women of course would never be expected to do such things so for me i just have to pee in mt jeans or skirt whatever I am wearing - Bliss.
I think that law was changed recently and it only applies to long range truck drivers now.

visorman2k
12th June 2009, 12:36 AM
I saw a girl peeing on the side of the highway last weekend. her door was open to block her, but you could see the pee trail.

rowdyone258
12th June 2009, 04:30 AM
I work as a bar person at the local shift and do the late weekend shifts.
As we live in a small rural town, round midnight, the younger customers get itchy feet and want to finish their night in the big city 25km away. I usually arrange a fleet of taxis, collect the fares, and organise the groups into their transport.
By this time of night most of the young ladies have lost all their inhibitions and are up for anything. Even the most demure little ladies can become tigers on heat, with the addition of a large amount of drink. Sometimes the mini buses can be running late, and when they arrive there is a rush for the toilets which can only hold so many people.The more uninhibited disappear outside, and the back yard and car park is dotted with ladies with their skirts up, trousers down, panties around their knees all busy hissing and splashing.
Some wait until they are in the taxi then decide they need to pee, slip out the door, and pee in the gutter.
As it is my job to see them safely off the premises, I am walking round in seventh heaven, while rounding up my charges and enjoying the sights. Some are very apologetic about holding everyone else up, and others enjoy a bit of attention, while they are the centre of attraction.
The best part is when they are next in the hotel sober, and my mind goes back to the flashes of pussy, panties and pee when I last saw them

alfresco01
12th June 2009, 02:39 PM
Rowdyone, That sounds like an excellent job. I'd certainly love to do it. To have the responsibility of watching over lots of drunk girls peeing outside - doesn't get much better than that!

pii123
12th June 2009, 07:30 PM
Last weekend me and my GF was driving home from Stockholm when I saw this motor cycle standing on the side of the road. I looked closely and saw this 30 something blond chick squatting down for a piss... Her ass was looking pretty good. My GF didn't see her...

Another time when driving I came a cross a mid 50's couple who were pissing in front of each other in a parking space out in the middle of pretty much nowhere. I hope, and think, they wanted to be caught. I saw his dick and her pussy pretty good. I should have stopped and told them thank you. I hate that you're getting stupid when it happens and not take the chance of talking to some other piss freaks ;)

puddyls
12th June 2009, 08:06 PM
I was stopped at a red light in downtown L.A. on sunday and i was staring out my driver side window aimlessly when i noticed a man standing in some bushes with his legs spread just right, but his back towards me. this caught my attention and on further inspection i could see the hints of a stream into the ground in front of him. heehee. and then this morning i totally think i caught a gal squating in the back of an office park as i was driving home from the store - but i was too far away to really know.

syracusenewyork
13th June 2009, 01:22 PM
Last year I ran into a couple of girls from work at an outdoor carnival. The girls were both in their early 20's, both blond, and both good looking with nice bodies. After several beers one of them said that she had to pee bad, and the other said me too. I told them that I would go with them since I had to go also. As we were approaching the porta potties there was lines. Praying that they would follow, I told them that I wasn't going to wait in that line and that I was going to go behind the porta potties. They both said "me too" and followed along. Once we got behind them, they both unzipped their jean shorts and pulled their panties down and squated at the same time. While peeing they were saying how good it felt however I couldn't see the stream or hear it. We did this another time later that night, and then a 3rd time with just me and one of them. I didn't act like I was excited or into it but my insides were going nuts!

snsmth
15th June 2009, 04:44 AM
A couple of weeks ago, when out walking with my girlfriend. When she needs to go, she squats and goes, no false modesty (at least in front of me, she will attempt to have a little bit of cover if there are strangers around).

I don't think she sees anything sexual in it the way I do, but she has noticed that I get hard whenever I see her pee. Wonder if she'll figure it out?

cd_35
16th June 2009, 06:18 AM
I had a great sighting last week while I was at work. I work at a local park mowing the grass and trimming and all that good stuff. Well there happens to be what is called a splash pad at our park...you know a water park thing with a bunch of different pipes and whatnot that spray water for kids to run through. Anyway, it was fairly warm last week and people had been showing up to cool off from the heat. Well this particular day a gal showed up with her daughter fairly early to hit the pad. She was I would guess about 30, and had a fairly good body. She had on a nice black two piece, and when they got into the water park she sent her daughter off to go play in the water and she grabbed a seat on a picnic table and started to read a magazine she had with her. Well I was busy trimming around trees on the back side of the pad, but I kept taking occasional glances just to check out what was going on up at the pad (trimming gets a little mind numbing). The mom and daughter had been there about 20 minutes and they were still the only ones there when I happened to take a glance up from my work. I noticed the mom was getting a little jitterish, and this caught my attention. Now I figured if she had to pee she would either 1. Walk to the washrooms which are right next to the water park, or 2. Get into the water and just pee there like I'm sure so many others do. She glanced left then right, and I thought she was gunna get up and go take care of business when she caught me by surprise. She scooted back on the bench she was on just enough so her hind end was hanging over the edge. She gave another quick glance to either side, not noticing me working a ways off behind her, and then just let it flow right through her bikini bottom on onto the concrete below the table she was sitting at! She had a fairly long pee, and when the flow finally started to slow to a dribble she stood up and walked into the spraying water where her daughter was playing to rinse off. Not only was I amazed she would pee so obviously like that, I was amazed how lazy people can be. All she had to do was walk 5 feet and she would have been under some spraying water and I would have never noticed her taking a pee.

The Watcher
16th June 2009, 03:47 PM
Not only was I amazed she would pee so obviously like that, I was amazed how lazy people can be. All she had to do was walk 5 feet and she would have been under some spraying water and I would have never noticed her taking a pee.

Perhaps it was not being lazy, she may have enjoyed it. There are more people who enjoy pee that people who admit to enjoying pee. Her "sneaky, naughty" peeing may have been done for fun.She was able to wet in public, and then went and covered the evidence in the spray.

sdboxerboy
20th June 2009, 04:00 AM
10 minutes ago, there were 5 young male skateboarders across the street at the side of a 7/11 store where the trash dumpsters are. I saw one of the guys go right to the corner of a dumpster and knew right away what he was going to do. I grabbed my binoculars to check him out. I couldn't see his goods or the pee stream. I figured that I'd see the pee river running toward the sidewalk, but it was too dim to see at 7:45 in the evening. It's surprising how many guys will go up to the dumpsters and piss like it's a urinal. Here we have total justification for providing street urinals in the U.S. Many guys don't care; they'll piss anywhere. I love being at the right place at the right time to get to see it happen.

chairman_mao
20th June 2009, 04:21 PM
I once had a roommate, who while drunk decided to combine indecent exposure AND public urination. So he stood there, right outside the pub, with his trousers around his ankles and his arms in the air, peeing right onto the street.

I'm only attracted to women, though, and they certainly seem much more reluctant to urinate in public.

fredflint100
28th June 2009, 08:07 PM
A week ago i saw a girl pull over, get out of her car, run to other side she had stareted to pull her skirt up before she got there. as she started to pull her panties down she exploded. Im sure she peed on her panties.

gdh333
29th June 2009, 01:29 AM
Unfortunately it is much more common to see men pissing. Last girl I seen pissing was years ago. I was the DD.

alfresco01
30th June 2009, 09:46 AM
A few days ago I saw two young males peeing in broad daylight near a busy road. I was walking at the side of the road and this car pulled up some way ahead of me, then presumably because it was a busy road, they drove across the pavement and onto an overgrown area, which is between an electrical substation building and a railway embankment. I thought it a bit strange because it isn't a parking area and the space is not that much bigger than a car. I regularly pass there and I've never seen a car go into it. Anyway, when I got level with the car, I saw the two young male occupants had got out and were stood at the front of the car (which was faced away from and perpendicular to the road) peeing into the bushes. If it had been a female sighting then I would have taken a better look, but I carried on past. Shortly afterwards, the car reversed out and carried on its way.

Fyeviyon
1st July 2009, 01:40 AM
Well I see my girlfriends do it fairly often after going to a bar or something but it doesn't seem like a big deal then. I've never seen anybody do it in an obscure place where they just couldn't hold it. I know a couple years ago there was a few times I would stop on my way back from school and go into these trees, then I would squat down and go. Just because I didn't feel like struggling all the way home. I wish I could catch somebody doing something like that.

Minos_12
1st July 2009, 07:55 PM
I'll describe two sightings I've had, though they were about a week apart.

Back in May, my school had this thing where they throw a big party/student involvement thing on the campus no one wants to live on. So, essentially everybody gets drunk and goes over there. I had just finished my exam and was getting on a bus on another campus when three dude-bro's emerged from their dorm. (A dude-bro is a type of straight guy whose vocabulary extends to "dude, brah, tits! ass, pussy") and they were waiting to get on the bus. One guy says to his friend "Hey brah, could ya hold this for a minute", and hands the friend his cup of alcohol. The guy then walks over to a parking lot that is about 20 ft behind the bus shelter, unzips and pisses on a car. As much as I liked watching, that was such a selfish and unnecessary thing to do. I mean, they just came out of the building and I always get annoyed when people do stupid things like that drunk. A guy in my building decided it'd be a great idea to take a leak in some girl's laundry one night while he was trashed. Not cool.

A week later on the last day my friends and I were all in school, we had a little party in my room and we all got a little drunk. Later in the night we all walked down to the main street in our college town to get some food. On the way back, my girlfriend and our other friends and I had to pee, so we all went and peed on the back of this one building we all hated. It was pretty funny.

waterman911
1st July 2009, 11:43 PM
It was really funny. We were waiting to get into a club and the queue was long. Lots of pretty girls couldn't wait and were running up the back into some woods to pee.

Then one of them, knickers down, lost her footing and fell down the bank in front of all the guys and girls. We saw everything, she could pull her knickers up and she hadn't stopped peeing either.

She got a great cheer, and still has me thinking about it 5yrs later!!