PDA

View Full Version : Teacher Pees Her Pants

order66
26th August 2005, 08:46 AM
I found this following story off of the Internet. Imagine the hottest teacher you had in school as you read this. Enjoy.

I can really relate to Mary Anne's story. I teach 6th graders math and I can tell you this. Having an accident in front of your students is one of the most humilliating things imaginable. It was during the fifth month of my second pregnancy. I was almost done with the 40 min class and didn't have to go to bad so I figured I could wait untill the end. As soon as the bell rang, I hurried to the teacher's bathroom, but someone beat me to it. As I stood there in the hall waiting, my need to go got stronger and stronger. I found it fidgit and put my hand between my legs in order to keep from wetting myself. Meanwhile the kids were looking at me funny and the teacher in the bathroom was taking an EXTREAMLY long time! I couldn't wait any longer so I left to go to the student's bathroom. As I was begining to walk though, I suddenly lost control and begain to wet myself. I couldn't stop untill I had made a big puddle on the floor. All the kids were just staring at me and I felt horrible. Luckiy one of my fellow teachers was free to sub for me next period so I could go home and change. I too would like to hear from any teachers in similar situations. Thanks for your time! 293578
12/17/2001
Paula

order66
27th August 2005, 09:44 AM
I found Mary Anne's story off the same website. I'm not sure which one I like better.

I am a middle school teacher and am two monthes pregnant. Until yesterday I have not had much of a problem with wetting. I've had a little leakage and some near accidents but nothing really bad. Well, yesterday I was in my classroom as usual when I felt like I needed to use the bathroom. It wasn't really bad, so I decided to try and hold it until the end of the class. I figured I'd be OK since I only had to wait 20 min. Ten min later it got much worse and I realized that I would have to use the restroom before the class ended. I stood up from my desk at the front of the room, but I had only gone a few steps when I felt a bit of urine come out. I tried to stop but couldn't. I realized I was going to have an accident in front of my class and I was forced to hold myself to try and stop urinating. This did nothing however, and I found myself standing in front of my class, my face bright red, soaking my pants. I was unable to stop for what seemed like hours. When I finally managed to stop my pants were soaking wet, and there was a large puddle on the floor. Then I couldn't help it. I begain to cry and ran from the room. Luckily it was a Friday, but I don't know how I'll be able to face my students Monday morning. I love my job, but this is my advice to all pregnant teachers: the second you feel the need, excuse yourself and go to the restroom. Don't take chances or you could end up in a VERY embarassing situation. Do any other teachers have a story of a similar experiance? Thanks so much! Mary Anne 293448
12/15/2001
Mary Anne

ninja123
27th August 2005, 04:34 PM
Personally I prefer the second one. There's more details in it. Nothing like *ever* this happened to me while I was at school. :(

munchkin78
28th August 2005, 02:47 PM
that happened at my school once, the teacher in question was sent out on compassionate leave for the remainder of the year!

Katie
28th August 2005, 04:08 PM
never happened to me, but the word 'teacher' just turns me on so much currently cos I never stop talking about my guitar one! he is just the most sweatiest hardcore bastard of a man i've ever met and I'm SOOOOOO attracted to him, If he was to piss himself with me watching I think i'd just have to strip off and sit on his cock right there! wonder what he'd do.....

bobawan
28th August 2005, 07:55 PM
It HAS to be a coincidence...but i knew a teacher named Paula...very attractive teacher i might add. Anyways, i saw her holding herself and running into the mens restroom when i was in ninth grade. Her story seems to make sense to the situation that i saw...only thing is she didnt teach math and the grade level is different...but maybe...juuuust maybe she changed that to protect her identity. A long shot yes...but i know what i saw that great day.

uwet4me
28th August 2005, 10:32 PM
Instead of an apple we should bring teacher a large bottle of water and make sure
all the bathroom are occpied, the best i saw was a panty peak when the sub- teacher open her skirt and legs and i saw white panties with a blue print as she
got up from the chair. But still a nice sight even though pee would have been
grand.

order66
29th August 2005, 07:12 AM
that happened at my school once, the teacher in question was sent out on compassionate leave for the remainder of the year!

Awesome! Was she pregnant or something? Please tell!

nordicdl
30th August 2005, 04:23 AM
Wow! That's a pretty hot story. Why do such things never happen when I'm around? I would have loved to have a teacher wet herself in class, especially that one superhot teacher we've all had at one time or another. In such a case, even desperation will do plenty;)

7Tha7Realest7
30th August 2005, 09:07 AM
I just seen one of my classmates wet herself in a similar fashion just a couple days ago :) . She drank a lot of beer and needed to take a piss real bad while partying at my friends house. The bathroom was occupied, probly by a couple shagging, so she began to desperatley search for a way out of the house. I seen her stumble downstairs where nobody was so I followed her. She kind of shut the door but i managed to still open it and creep down to witness the action. She simply lifted her mini skirt, pulled her panties aside, and exploded into a long hissing stream. it lasted for about ninety seconds and litrally flooded the basement floor. it was amazing :D

staticx97
30th August 2005, 03:02 PM
I was never lucky enough to have any hot teacher pee her pants while teaching. In fact, the closest thing to that was the worse thing ever. We had an old (60+ year old teacher) history teacher, and she would literally crap her pants. It was kinda funny, as she would literally walk out the door and not come back for about ten minutes. But man, that smell was awful. It was perhaps the least sexiest thing ever.

slime
31st August 2005, 03:28 PM
never happened to me, but the word 'teacher' just turns me on so much currently cos I never stop talking about my guitar one! he is just the most sweatiest hardcore bastard of a man i've ever met and I'm SOOOOOO attracted to him, If he was to piss himself with me watching I think i'd just have to strip off and sit on his cock right there! wonder what he'd do.....

Fuck you of course, what do you think he would do? and after that piss on you.

rusty45
7th September 2005, 11:23 AM
One of our english teachers had a weak bladder after the birth of her daughter we were all warned she may have to leave class in a hurry. I was dodging a class & hiding in the cloakroom when i heard to click clack of heels running along the coridor. I saw Miss X dash into the boys toilets whilst holding herself [they were far nearer her than the staff ones] I followed her in she had locked herself in the only cubicle with a door. Unknown to her the pan had clingfilm placed across it so when she peed she got soaked with the back spray. When she came out of the cubicle she was carrying her wet tights and knickers and her skirt was all wet. She was in floods of tears and begged me not tell anyone what i had seen

Cupper
8th September 2005, 05:42 AM
I've heard of a student that wet the chair and the floor!!!!

order66
10th September 2005, 06:50 PM
Here's another story I found off the same website. No wetting, but plenty of desperation :p

In my 7th month of pregnancy we had a drug lockdown at the school I work at as a teacher. That means 120 minutes in a classroom. I noticed one or my students fidgeting in her seat. After a while I let the students have freetime and she kept telling her friends she had to pee. Finally after an hour and a half she came to my desk and said "Mrs. T.is there any way I can get out to use the bathroom?" I told her there was not. "I have to go," she said. I said I was sorry but I we couldn't leave the room, though by this point I was beginning to feel a desperate need to go. "No," she said, "you don't understand. I HAVE to go to the bathroom or I'm going to pee my pants." Since I felt bad and had to badly too I called the office. They said she could go if she went to the faculty bathroom (one stall) and I was in there with her the whole time. But first I had to make her empty all her pockets and take off her shoes. They sent someone over to unlock the door and I took her down. She was nearly crying and holding herself. "Listen, you have to empty your pockets" I said. She dragged all the stuff out and said "Please, can I go? I'm going to burst." She hadn't let go of herself even while emptying her pockets.I told her yes but hurry I had to go too. She went into the stall and I heard her struggle to get her pants off. She sat down and peed for three minutes. I know because I was in agony the whole time. When she came out my hands were between my knees and my legs were crossed. Relief was the best feeling in the world. That was the worst I ever had to pee and I hope I never have to go that bad again

jennyshark1
11th September 2005, 11:18 PM
That would be nice to see, sadly I only wet my knickers in front of a teacher, not the other way round.

order66
12th September 2005, 07:18 AM
That would be nice to see, sadly I only wet my knickers in front of a teacher, not the other way round.

Could you tell us the story? We'd all really appreciate it! :)

hero1083
18th September 2005, 01:46 AM
had a few hot teachers I would not have minded seeing them pee