PDA

View Full Version : pee inside her pussy

p4me
18th November 2004, 03:30 AM
Has anyone ever peed inside a woman while having sex, and can it cause any heath problems?

Emily
18th November 2004, 03:49 AM
I've had a number of men pee inside my pussy during sex. I love it!!! Don't know of any health problems. It has never bothered me any. It just feels great. But I really like them to pee on my clit the most. That's the best!

Peemaxx
18th November 2004, 03:51 AM
I don't know about health problems but yes i have done it several times although quite some time ago.

She's still alive and kicking and not i'll in health in anyway.

The only other advise i can give you is, beware of the fact that the pee can wash away a lot of the natural lubrication inside the vagina which can leave you both a little sore if you have sex for a resonable length of time after you have pissed in her. The skin being very sensitive down there, when rubbed together for any length of time with the wrong type of wetness can leave you a bit red raw so to speak.

Drinking plenty of water for a few hours beforehand will dilute your pee to almost pure water too which shouldn't really do any harm.

Pastor_of_Muppets
18th November 2004, 09:29 AM
I've tried to do this on a few occasions but always find it impossible to pee no matter how bad I have to go.
Any suggestions?

bjl
18th November 2004, 01:21 PM
I've never peed inside but certainly peeing on the clitoris is stimulating for some women, must be a nice way to reach orgasm

timmy
18th November 2004, 03:05 PM
I've always found it rather difficult to pee when I've got a hard on

Poopy
18th November 2004, 04:36 PM
Question: Did the girls like this ? Had they more orgasm because you was peeing in their pussy ?

I don't think that there is a health problem because urine is sterile !

greets
Poopy

hellokt1621
18th November 2004, 09:45 PM
My exboyfriend peed inside me once. It was a lot of fun and I did not have any resulting health problems.

kangajew
18th November 2004, 11:40 PM
Well being a doctor in training, there are certain health problems attatched to peeing inside, although I disagree they would have a large effect. Urine contains ammonia, which the body is trying to rid you of (hence why it is considered unhealthy and poisonous to always have busting bladders). Furthermore, the amount of pressure that would be applied to someone peeing into another is damaging to sensitive internal organs. It's like sticking a shower jet inside the vagina. Like I said, I've never heard of an actual case where there was damage done but those are the health risks. FYI.

luvitwet
19th November 2004, 04:22 AM
Yes i have peed inside my g/f and on her clit she had one of the most intence orgasms ever.

herb33029
20th November 2004, 03:55 AM
Try it, it brings a kick to you. No problems, urine is sterile.

awild69
20th November 2004, 04:43 AM
Never Peed inside a woman, but had plenty pee on me while I was deep in them. When they orgasmed they couldn't help it. It was wet,, warm, but very good because their orgasm was much more intense

hippee
20th November 2004, 06:57 AM
I to have peed in my wifes pussy. She wasn't expecting it and got upset with me she said it felt like a burning sensation and gave her a vaginal infection.

Wet canucks
20th November 2004, 07:35 PM
Hippee,
That did not cause her infection.

jenn
21st November 2004, 08:11 AM
As a girl I would love to try this. I didnt think it was possible. Can a guy stay hard and pee into me?

strych9
21st November 2004, 01:18 PM
Yes, I used to date a chick who was totally into me pissing into her hot pussy, as well as in her mouth. Unfortunately we have since lost touch, so I am looking for someone else into similar things.

dave201
21st November 2004, 02:06 PM
Yes it can be done. My wife and I have done it many times. We like doing it on the toilet. She loves the hot feeling of my piss shooting inside her. I like the feeling of her piss running down my shaft and balls when she retuns the favor.

Squirts4fun
21st November 2004, 08:29 PM
I have peed inside a lovers pussy -- she loved it and had an unbelievable orgasm. I liked it, too. She then returned the favor and peed while I was still in her --- awesome!

proffchaos
22nd November 2004, 12:06 AM
this all sounds pretty interesting, especially when i hear that these women had great orgamsms. only problem is is that my GF isnt really into the peeing thing, only i am. i love it when she pees on me, but i dont even know if it would turn me on to pee on or in her.

StoryTeller
24th November 2004, 07:38 AM
i think it's all about being comfortable. it's so hard to force yourself to pee sometimes when you're not in front of a toilet. even if you get comfortable peeing ON someone, in them things feel different and so it's harder to let loose.

And ya know, a common cure that doctors recommend for foot fungus is to pee on your feet when you're in the shower. your urine will clear that right up. on the other hand, when it's strong, it could cause a bit of irritation to sensitive internal parts

Bender979
26th November 2004, 08:37 PM
My girlfriend wants me to pee inside her but no matter what I can not :(

But she peed on me when I was still inside her and that felt totally awesome

luvitwet
26th November 2004, 10:48 PM
first relax try peeing in her while you stand up more a nutral postion with her on the bed,you have to have a full bladder to start with,put yourself half inside her and try to push the pee out. :p

luvitwet
26th November 2004, 10:54 PM
only once sorry to hear that it is a very hot experance as you found out .Did he pee on you clit as well ?

ipeemypants03
26th November 2004, 11:24 PM
Ive heard mixed things on this. Ive heard that yes i an cause infections but ive also heard that there is nothing wrong with it!!

meow78223
27th November 2004, 04:30 AM
I've had a number of men pee inside my pussy during sex. I love it!!! Don't know of any health problems. It has never bothered me any. It just feels great. But I really like them to pee on my clit the most. That's the best!

Do you have to use the bathroom right away. or can you hold it in awhile?

Meow

techthem
27th November 2004, 11:21 AM
There are two ways. 1) Your bladder is bursting full, than you can push some drops past the errection, it will loosen a bit and you can get more out.
2) You fuck her & cum inside her and loose the rock afterwards. Before become to slobbery you pee. (This may result in pushing your dick out of her simply by the pressure you bild up in her.)

Ace
27th November 2004, 08:01 PM
That is true about the lubrication. Better to just piss on her clit

Squirts4fun
28th November 2004, 04:32 AM
Emily - I can shoot a long, hard strong stream of hot pee on your clit. Then when you are almost there, I can stop it, enter you, and let it finish inside you. I'll bet I can get you to orgasm!

cityppgirl
2nd December 2004, 08:52 PM
I've had guys pee inside me for years and I've never had a problem!!! GO FOR IT!!! :p

Peemaxx
3rd December 2004, 05:21 AM
As a girl I would love to try this. I didnt think it was possible. Can a guy stay hard and pee into me?

Yes Jenn it's perfectly possible but i guess it depends on the guy. I have no problem what so ever peeing with a hard on but like some of the posts i've seen here and in a few other places on the net lots of guys do have problems being able to do it.

I don't know why this is difficult for some men as i've never had this problem but at the sime time i don't know why i find it easy for me to do, it's just something i seem to be able to do.

In some ways i might be the opposite to other men because i find it quite hard to cum but extremely easy to piss on demand or stop my flow and re-start it at any time hard or soft. I don't know the medical technicalities, but in men apparenly there is a kind of change over valve that switches the tubes between the bladder and the testicles. Maybe in my case it seems to favour the bladder.

There is one downside to peeing with a hard on, it's hard to pee in a toilet when fully erect. You have to lean right forward and try to push your cock right down or you end up spraying the wall or anything else in the line of fire. :duck:

spamjunk86
4th December 2004, 03:00 AM
I have done it with my wife. It takes some concentration and a push to get started.

timmy
5th December 2004, 06:12 AM
Does it give your wife an orgasm when you do?
Where have you done it , obviously if in bed you would have to put down some plastic sheeting, does the bathtub or somewhere in the like work better?
What position do you use?
Pardon all the questions want to try this with MY wife?

Squirts4fun
7th December 2004, 03:45 AM
I agree -- have never had health issues. As for pushing harder, that can HURT! I find being half-hard works best...

Ben Frigin
15th December 2004, 12:58 AM
As I mentioned in another post I used to have a mairred girl friend that I would hook up with at motels for sex beer and peeing. She always wanted me to pee in her some time during our lovemaking. She liked it when I was all the way in when the head was against the back of her pussy but some times she would request I pull out before I was done and do some high pressure squirt peeing on her exposed clit, by the way she had a very large clit with no hair and it was very enjoyable pee sex. She liked to pee on my penis too the warmth feels goood. Her husband took a new job and they moved to the North east. I sure do miss our meetings

nymetslovr
15th December 2004, 06:16 AM
You are a lucky man to have had a female friend like that, even for awhile. I can only fantasize about such things lol.

mimi-girl
16th December 2004, 03:00 AM
This is one of my favorite things... I love how it feels to have a pissing cock inside my pussy. Unfortunately most guys aren't able to pee during sex...

timmy
16th December 2004, 09:34 AM
Hey Ben Frigin,
that girl sounds like quite the find, I live in the north east, where is she?

Squirts4fun
17th December 2004, 04:19 AM
I can do that -- have pee'd in a pussy several times. Where are you located?

vaneimortal
18th December 2004, 08:36 AM
Yes, once. I was on top gitting soft after i came and went before i could git up and git to bathroom. my wife came almost at once and said she had never felt anything like that. but she was a little sore over the wet sheets. she had had no ill effects.
Only possitive ones. :)

timmy
18th December 2004, 10:42 AM
Yes, once. I was on top gitting soft after i came and went before i could git up and git to bathroom. my wife came almost at once and said she had never felt anything like that. but she was a little sore over the wet sheets. she had had no ill effects.
Only possitive ones. :)

How long did it take to get the smell out of the mattress

timmy
18th December 2004, 10:44 AM
This is one of my favorite things... I love how it feels to have a pissing cock inside my pussy. Unfortunately most guys aren't able to pee during sex...

Does it give you an ORGASM???

WetnHorny
18th December 2004, 09:51 PM
I absolutely LOVE having a man piss inside me!! Its an awesome feeling having his piss and cum mixed together inside and then runs back out over both of us! The orgasm I had as a result was one of the most intense ever!! You should try it!!

artypee
3rd January 2005, 04:25 PM
I've tried but can't seem to get it to flow while erect inside her. Any advise?

xoomer
3rd January 2005, 08:21 PM
Has anyone ever peed inside a woman while having sex, and can it cause any heath problems?

I've done it just 1 time but I don't know If is healt-doungerus.

timmy
4th January 2005, 11:33 AM
For Artypee,
You have to have a really full bladder and you have to relax and let it happen, if you try too hard you psyche yourself out .

timmy
4th January 2005, 11:40 AM
From what I understand from various other's women included, there are no ill effects.

timmy
4th January 2005, 05:27 PM
Try a sneak attack, when you can arrange it, get her in the shower, when you have a full bladder, get yourselves all hot and bothered and soaped up, get her to turn around so you can scrub her back. While you have her in that position, slip up inside her and have at it, take it from there. You can either let her know it's coming or just do it and see how she reacts.

sixinchprobe
5th January 2005, 08:05 PM
I've tried a couple of times (not terribly hard, mind you) and didn't have much luck. I have a hard time (pun intended) peeing with an erection.

I'd be glad to give it more practice, if there are any female volunteers (or coaches, rather?) in the San Francisco area! ;)

timmy
6th January 2005, 04:15 AM
I think it works best if you really have to go, and you don't think about it.
If you try to force it, it works against you.

freak1970
17th January 2005, 10:56 AM
managed this successfully on the first attempt and have to admit that it was the strangest sensation especially as she was forcing some of it back out at the same time.

timmy
18th January 2005, 09:09 AM
Hey Great, you mind parting with the specifics?
Still trying to get my wife to co-operate.
Where did you do it?

BlackSunDay
18th January 2005, 04:03 PM
I*ve also peed in my girls pussy, and she said it`s a very good feeling, but for me it is hard work to pee if u know what i mean

YellowUnicorn
20th January 2005, 07:24 AM
Jenn, too bad you live so far away. I can pee with a hard on and have peed in pussies frequently. They say that it is more intense and stronger than a cum.
And for me, it makes the pussy warmer and wetter.
YellowUnicorn

timmy
21st January 2005, 10:13 AM
go back and read through the topic.
From what I have been able to determine there have been no ill effects reported.

4beem
27th January 2005, 11:06 AM
Well I am lucky. for me it's no problem. the pussy becomes wetter and that's what I like. It gives my gf a great feeling and sometimes she also pees.

bigm105
28th January 2005, 01:22 AM
i have never peed inside of a girl but i think i would be difficult because i have quite a bit of trouble trying to pee with a hardon

raven
31st January 2005, 05:49 AM
I remember in either 5th or 6th grade in Sex ed (we wrote questions on cards and passed them up to the teacher to remain "anymomous") some kid asked "what happens if a man pees in the ladies vagina" the teacher smiled and said "nothing"

DanceForMe
31st January 2005, 05:59 AM
Nothing.

Beside getting me aroused that it... :P

pisswatcher8
1st February 2005, 03:09 PM
A friend of mine did it to a woman. She did not develop any health problems but it ended their relationship. Make sure she knows what your intentions are.

nousername
2nd February 2005, 05:35 PM
I did it once in my wife, and she told me that if I did again she would divorce me. Needless to say, it has not happened since.

timmy
3rd February 2005, 11:57 AM
You just can't do it man, you have to let them know it's cumming, other wise you get the results you got,

seeker469
4th February 2005, 05:30 AM
I have done it both inside her and on her and she loved it. She has had intense orgasims when I did. She has had no heath problems.

seeker469
4th February 2005, 05:34 AM
I read somewhere that a man can not piss while he has an erection, the body does not allow it becuase it kills the sperm. But with a little practice it can be done. You just gotta sort of force it. Then it comes naturally. At least for me it does.

murdochandi
4th February 2005, 08:42 AM
i've pissed inside a vagina and in the back door. loved both. then she'll stand over me and release.

Golden_Shower_Time
5th February 2005, 05:18 AM
Have only had this done to me once, it was really nice. It was a 3'some and he pissed inside me, then my g/f sucked his juices from my pussy. really turned me on.

jhans1
7th February 2005, 12:46 AM
I once peed in my g/f vagina without her knowing it right away. It wasn't till after she cleaned up that she asked questions. In the end, she didn't mind much. It felt great though.

Wetcat01
8th February 2005, 09:35 AM
I did it once, but my gf wasn't too pleased with it... it didn't do anything for her.

peewithme
9th February 2005, 09:47 AM
What does it feel like for a women,I have done it with my wife but she really couldn't put it into words. :wave: :wave:

buba2938
10th February 2005, 09:03 PM
sometimes im able to pee with a hard on, and would like to try it with a willing lady

hot_male01
26th February 2005, 10:34 PM
I gotta try this....i've been wondering the same

pee_fan
4th March 2005, 04:04 AM
I would love to try this. I have joked with her about it and she wasn't repulsed, so maybe someday I can actually do it.

dave_uk6969
4th March 2005, 10:48 AM
I have no problem peeing with a hard on. It's been some time since I peed inside a girlfriend's vagina but it sure was great. Luckily she thought so too and it never caused any problems.

larry607
5th March 2005, 02:13 PM
:D My wife and I have done this MANY times over a 36 year marriage and have never had problems frm it. Only wonderfull fealings for both of us. AND, if you like tasteing the pee you get the added enjoyment of it being mixed with his and her fulids. HAVE FUN!!! :D

conjurer69
6th March 2005, 08:01 PM
You sound like my girlfriend Emily. She loves it on her clit while she plays with herself. I've peed deep inside her also & she likes that. She says she likes the feeling of being 'filled up'. She likes it in her ass also for the same reason. But sometimes she likes to just drink. Swallow what she can & let the rest drip down her breasts. And sometimes she likes me to just spray her all over. A couple glasses of water not only helps, but makes for a better pee.

Brezel
8th March 2005, 06:16 PM
Ive never done that, but stimulating a womans clit with a hard stream of pee has a marvelous effect. :)

Thrash1982
22nd March 2005, 01:50 AM
I'm not sure I'd be able to do that. I'd have to really be bursting to go. Usually I have to wait till my erection subsides before I can piss.

timmy
23rd March 2005, 05:28 PM
Wife won't let me pee on her clit, yet , but have managed to sneak a quick pee while inside her while in the shower, felt real good

tye_22
23rd March 2005, 05:36 PM
I can piss with a hardon and my wife loves the feeling of hot piss inside of her! ;)

82sandi
23rd March 2005, 06:48 PM
I enjoy being pissed on, but have never tried having a cock pee inside me.

salin_ven
30th March 2005, 06:09 AM
i've had the same experience... my ex let me flood her, and she loved it so far as i could tell. just watch out for when you pull out, you'll get drenched ;)

because i'm mainly a panty-wetting kinda guy, we'd do it with her panties on, and i'd pull out and essentially watch me soak her. then we'd finish up, and like it's been said already, with an intense orgasm :D

magicmike39
1st April 2005, 01:25 AM
i was told by a doctor that a man can't pee with a hard on

Chepa
1st April 2005, 01:39 PM
I see little difficult to pee during the relation, because the erection makes almost impossible to pee.

Darkmarc
1st April 2005, 08:50 PM
Well I did it by accident. I was fucking my girlsfriend standig from the back and suddenly I had a really strong urge to pee and let go a bit. I guess she did not really notice, it just gave a flush when I drew my dick out of her hole :p
Greets Marc.

shorty77
2nd April 2005, 12:53 AM
I don't see what the big deal is with chicks not liking pee. It is totally sterile and will not cause any health problems whatsoever. These chicks who get super pissed off (pun intended) that a guy pissed in them or on them seem really boring and square. I personally think it's hot for a guy to pee on me. I've never met a guy who can piss when hard though. Still looking... :p

lady1
2nd April 2005, 05:09 AM
i was told by a doctor that a man can't pee with a hard on

It's very difficult, but it can be done, at least by some guys. From what I've been told, fully erect is quite difficult but "mostly" erect, it's much easier. Having a full bladder helps.

luvitwet
2nd April 2005, 01:27 PM
shorty: sorry you havn't meet a guy who can pee with a hard-on ,I for one can and love to its like many other things mind over matter. Hope you read this. Keep trying were out here and willing to play.

Tim_272
4th April 2005, 09:02 PM
I must admit I did'nt like the idea at first but my girlfriend asked me to so I did and she had real explosive orgasm and always wanted me to do it whenever possible, makes a bit of a mess of the bed though.

lauriemsr
5th April 2005, 10:25 PM
I would be interested in having that done to me. It sounds really hot! I have never known a guy who can pee while erect though.

barsaw151
28th April 2005, 08:35 AM
I have so long wanted to do this with my gf and this is the only thing she denies me. One time she was drunk and wanted me to but i didnt have to at all.

piddler
30th April 2005, 01:50 AM
I used to have my ex-wife straddle me as i sat on the toilet.As she peed on me I'd get a hard-on,slip it into her and pee inside her as we sat on the toilet.
VERY erotic :boat:

Squirts4fun
1st May 2005, 03:08 AM
OMG! You lived my fantasy!!!!!!

timmy
1st May 2005, 11:15 AM
I used to have my ex-wife straddle me as i sat on the toilet.As she peed on me I'd get a hard-on,slip it into her and pee inside her as we sat on the toilet.
VERY erotic :boat:

I've been trying to get my wife to do that for years, how'd you talk her in to it?

luvitwet
2nd May 2005, 01:32 PM
kangajew:doc in training peeing inside her pussy is only risky if the person doing so is hep pos or hiv pos.As far as damage a cock is not a fire hose ,you can not damage internal organs! so ladies & gents have fun and play wet.

Experiance talks bull**** should not be on paper!

xxxstephanie
18th May 2005, 03:36 PM
I have not had pee in my pussy yet, but have in my ass, and it felt very good. I did not experience any problems with it- helath wise, but that is not to say that you could not. I do believe that it is ok though.

Steph

hschen
19th May 2005, 07:52 PM
would like to do it, but there are some problems doing this, my girl wouldnt like it, and i cant, while having sex

always
22nd May 2005, 12:27 AM
ive pissed in my girlfriends pussy several times. i havent heard that this can cause any health problems.

haskins1
23rd May 2005, 07:10 AM
I would like to see how that feels being in my g/f or even haven her pee while i am inside of her

leonetta
23rd May 2005, 07:39 PM
Ive never done that, but stimulating a womans clit with a hard stream of pee has a marvelous effect. :)
Right on right on right on!! Works even better for me if you start out on my anus in circular motion then up to the clit. Mmmmmmmmmmm!

piddler
24th May 2005, 12:52 AM
Sorry for the delay Timmy.She just was willing to try it,luckily she liked it and we did that several times.She even stood in the bath and peed for me to watch once. :boat:

piddler
24th May 2005, 12:55 AM
Steph' you are a dream girl,my wife wouldnt let me piss in her ass,funny relly as she liked it up her pussy! :boat:

berserker
24th May 2005, 07:15 PM
what works for me is starting by pissing on her. first i piss on her clit and pussy and while in mid piss i stick my cock in her. I find that it is easier to keep the flow going on the way in than to start inside already. I fill her up pull out watch it all gush out onto my balls and repeat the process as many times as i can.

pissinicole1
25th May 2005, 10:25 PM
It feels great to git filled up. When I'm with a guy I have him pee in me from a foot or so back, so he doesn't have to be hard. I just spread my lips and open up..

..PN

cajeff31
26th May 2005, 04:13 AM
that's the way i'd have to do it. i can't pee with a hard-on, either... sucks!!! i've tried soooo many times. hehe... you're able to keep the hole open enough to get piss inside? that's impressive in it's self!!

Squirts4fun
26th May 2005, 04:24 AM
pissinnicole1 -- you wouldn't have to start that way with me -- although it sounds like a fun way to start..... I can pee hard enough to be inside you -- a looooong, warm, piss douche!

saturn5
26th May 2005, 05:05 AM
I wonder how it would feel to both you and her if you peed inside her while wearing a condom? The warmth will still be felt, but seems a little more sanitary.

Mobelso
11th June 2005, 10:06 PM
Last night, I peed into my g/f's pussy, it was the first time i've done that and hers too. She really got turned on and super horny. I got really aroused as i peed.

mrwilly25
8th July 2005, 12:19 AM
i would love to do this to my g/f. maybe do it without her knowing i'm going to do it.

indyjones007
9th July 2005, 07:26 AM
Yes it's perferctly alright to pee inside a woman's vagina and they actually love it.

uwet4me
10th July 2005, 11:47 PM
The 1st inch or so of the clit is nerves and anything pressing or hitting the
heightened nerves will make it tingle even more. So the pee hitting inside
or the wall will make it more sensitive. Pee is uric acid and other chemiclas
that are used to break down the liquids we drink. Its never harmful in any
away unless your ill. thats why holding the pee in makes the orgasm more
intense. Its salty in content, some people drink their own pee as a health
drink beside in watersports. If your healthy then drinking it daily can't hurt.
But i don't plan to have bacon and eggs and a cup of pee for breakfast,
that would be funny if you go out to eat breakfast and ask for a cup of
pee with your meal. The look on the waiters or waitresses face after you
ask. LOL

uwet4me
11th July 2005, 12:02 AM
You can have sensitive skin and get an irritation from the pee, it contains a few elements our body uses like sodium, magnesium, potassium and calcium so its
quite useful and not so harmful. but its just not my cup of tea(pee). LOL

69p
12th July 2005, 05:59 AM
I have done this a few times, and have had an awsome time with my wife doing it, she loves it. She loves it in her ass, and your pussy. Its funny while pissing into her for a second, then we start to do it again, and it sprays out everywhere, which is awsome. We get covered. One tip for those who have a hard time starting to pee inside her, try this. I found that rubbing the had of my penis against nearly any surface with sufficient friction causes me to have to pee, in spurts since I'm hard, but if I rub the head up and down quickly across her vagina and clit, which she likes too, I start to pee, and I shove it in her quick and push to continue to stream of pee into her body. Its awsome, it feels so erotic, and we both love it! Enjoy everyone, rub away! As for problems, never do it while she has a yeast infection, or even thinks she's going to get one, it'll burn for her possibly.

ff2235
21st July 2005, 10:01 PM
An old girlfriend used to have earth shattering orgasms when I would pee in her.

lead1
22nd July 2005, 08:20 AM
i haven't don't it yet, but my g/f seems like she'd like to try it. also it nice to know that it feels good on her clit, cuz we're gonna do that soon

jesseandrews
23rd July 2005, 07:36 PM
I've often fantasized about peeing in my girl's pussy, cumming inside, and then licking it all up while I eat her to a screaming orgasm. Sadly, I can't even begin to think of how to approach her about simle pee play, leave along pissing in her pussy. But that's for another forum.

sitter1974
23rd July 2005, 07:43 PM
I have tried to pee inside my girlfriend's pussy but I could not do it even though I was bursting.

foxnsassy
24th July 2005, 09:13 AM
I have peed in my wife while having sex and she said on a few occassions it burned...Could have been that I didn't drink enough water.
Another girl we played with loved it when I peed in her and said it felt fine.
But they all like it when you have to pee real bad and piss on their clit
with a strong hard steady stream...I peed on my wife's clit one time so hard it made her cum

bigred77632
30th July 2005, 11:11 PM
she likes me to pee inside of her but i heae is is not good to do so

dlmmm1
2nd August 2005, 11:13 AM
I've peed inside my present girlfriend a number of times, both in her vagina and her anus. It really gets her off-she says it's a really incredible feeling.

Peemaster
2nd August 2005, 02:12 PM
You have given her what they call a pee enema. Does she squirt it onto you? How many times have you done it?

trexq0
2nd August 2005, 08:31 PM
It's a strange feeling when its come back over my nuts. I like it very much.

tycoon
2nd August 2005, 11:30 PM
well as i have never tryed it i wouldent no but the girls that have replyed seem to like it so i recon if i can find an emily i would love to give it a go :)

loewensenf
3rd August 2005, 10:22 AM
I have done this with two women. The first one begun to piss will i was having sex with her. I was very surprised while she was riding me suddenly she let it go. so after a while i noticed my pressure and i tried it too. so she was surprised that it was possible. After this expierience i tried it some more times but only my ex accepted it. Ther should be no danger for the woman, exept you are ill, because pee is steril(dont know wheter steril is known in eglish too, means free from bakteries). wich you much fun by trying it.

dan_prady
3rd August 2005, 07:17 PM
id love to pee and cum in a pussy, i bet it must feel awesome

cdnav8r
4th August 2005, 04:49 AM
Be careful this can be very painful for her ifit is during sex - pee is a very poor lubricant - makes everything sticky

P_Gal
4th August 2005, 12:21 PM
I would love to have a guy pee inside my pussy but wonder about the infection risk because I suspect that I got a couple of infections from peeing while playing with a vibrator (which was very clean at the time). It's my own pee, but when I jam the vibrator inside me some of my pee gets on it and goes with it. I think some women are more prone to infection and irritation inside their vagina than others. I know my vagina is sensitive because even some scented douche will make it feel very slightly irritated for a short time. I have no problem with vinegar and water douche, though.

Speaking of douche, I can only imagine that having a guy pee inside me would feel somewhat like douching, which is a very pleasant sensation. I think that if I am ever lucky enough to have a guy pee inside me I would definitely douche right afterwards just to be on the safe side regarding the infection/irritation risk, and I'd have him do it towards the end of our lovemaking to reduce the friction factor from the reduced lubricant.

DylanUSA
4th August 2005, 06:27 PM
my girl seems up for doing this. I want her to pee on my dick at the same time becuase i reckon it will be really hot, although we are pretty new to the game so we dont want to run before we can walk!

andie35
5th August 2005, 03:37 PM
ive always wanted to try but not sure if she is keen........perhaps i should just try....

1SoggyFL
5th August 2005, 05:35 PM
Yes I did actually by accident I really don't now how it happened I was having sex with my wife and at first I thought I was cumming but I was acctually peeing. She did not have any health issues that stemmed from it.

Juicy76
6th August 2005, 03:20 AM
My pussy has been pissed in before several times and not a single problem!

rikover2k
6th August 2005, 08:03 PM
My wife isnt into the pee thing, but she allows me a little fun everyonce and awhile. 2 weeks ago she told me I could piss fuck her, so we went out onto the front porch and fooled around a bit. She leaned over the railing and I slid my cock into her hole( my bladder was about to bust, I'd been saving it all evening). I just concentrated and pushed and out it came, it was really not that hard to pee while fully erect after concentrating on peeing.

I'd pee awhile....pull out just enough to let the pee run out , then I'd fuck her a bit, then pee....etc We did this a long time and neither of us got sore or raw.......To my surprise...She really liked it :) , So I get to do it again. It was really great, I got so turned on by the whole thing !!!!!!

A way to practise this would be to masterbate and try peeing while fully erect!

piper21
6th August 2005, 11:36 PM
my husband pees inside me alot both in pussy and ass never had any problems with it

billysp
24th August 2005, 02:24 AM
God... The girls who are into this are such a rare and beautiful breed. It sounds like so much fun too. I wonder why it's so taboo?

carl31
24th August 2005, 04:35 PM
love peeing into a womans pussy,then them squirting it back out onto my cock,,,woo hoo....sometimes i find it easy to do,,other times i have to run to toilet just get it there and then run back :rolleyes:

dirtysouthoutkast
24th August 2005, 07:19 PM
I have had only one guy willing to do this but it was awesome it felt so good. And i didnt have any bad things happen.

Amanda

carterusmau71
25th August 2005, 04:18 PM
Sounds awesome, would love to try it, never thought of it before. I must agree the girls here a great

Goldy71
25th August 2005, 10:05 PM
My wife isnt into the pee thing, but she allows me a little fun everyonce and awhile. 2 weeks ago she told me I could piss fuck her, so we went out onto the front porch and fooled around a bit. She leaned over the railing and I slid my cock into her hole( my bladder was about to bust, I'd been saving it all evening). I just concentrated and pushed and out it came, it was really not that hard to pee while fully erect after concentrating on peeing.

I'd pee awhile....pull out just enough to let the pee run out , then I'd fuck her a bit, then pee....etc We did this a long time and neither of us got sore or raw.......To my surprise...She really liked it :) , So I get to do it again. It was really great, I got so turned on by the whole thing !!!!!!

A way to practise this would be to masterbate and try peeing while fully erect!
WOW , now that i would love to try!!!
But hubby is a pee phobic lol so untill i find a willing volonteer i will have to wait lol lol

couple2play
31st August 2005, 04:33 PM
Wife and I do this all the time. No problems with it yet. Its quite a turn on..

Elzie001
1st September 2005, 03:55 AM
For all we girls that take pipi in the vagina we have to take care after, since this can be potentially dangerous for the vagina's natural biology and flora, so its better to use a product to clean your vagina after your frend have pissed into.

That is a medical opinion and i take care about that. I get some farmacy for that purpse.

(My be sombody already told in the same way, but I didn't read the whole post xcuse)

Rgards and happy fun, Eli.-

supersoaker4p2pee
2nd September 2005, 04:33 AM
My suggestion for the guys who are trying this and the girls who want it, is to have the guy on the bottom, girl on top. Guys, lay your hard cock against your stomach as if your trying to touch your bellybutton with it. Then girls, lay against him face to face so your bodies are parallel, as close as possible. Then slide his cock inside of you. Ride him slowly then relax and give him chance to relax and let go. Most guys should be able to let go if their cock is inside her but not pointing up into the air (lying horizontal and pointing straight up). By keeping your cock horizontal you limit the restriction on on your on your pee tube. Every guy is different, so it might work for some but not others. If you notice, most of the guy on girl hard-on peeing pics have the guy laying down with his hard cock pointing up to his face with the girl lying on top of him facing up (reverse cowgirl) and they are just drenching thier pussies. Hmmm

slime
18th September 2005, 02:38 PM

Hey come to Jersey It can be arranged, Ill even give you a golden shower

pisser78
25th September 2005, 04:03 AM
Peeing in the vagina is really not so good for the secretions and fluids in there. Me and my girlfriend tried it once but she didn't like it too much. She said chicks weren't even supposed to wash inside their pussies. There's lots of other fun stuff you can play.

Timinator2000
27th September 2005, 10:17 PM
There is a slight chance of health problems if the guy is not healthy.. I would imagine.. But i have never tried this and don't think I would.. Only cause I would not go down on a woman whom I've peed in..

T.

majorkay69
7th October 2005, 04:22 AM
I loved the feeling of peeing inside my wife. VERY HOT. She loved how it felt when it ran out of her. We had GREAT sex afterwards.

simson842001
7th October 2005, 12:54 PM
my gf thinks it just tickles when i pee on her clit. she never let me piss nside her because of various reasons like she did not want to mess the bed etc

pussy4u2pissN
28th October 2005, 10:25 PM
the nic says it all!!!!
any one wanna give me my first FULL experience? :p

hwood83
2nd December 2005, 11:50 PM
Jesus.... why do you have to live in California? EVERYONE lives there!!! :p :mad: :p

nything_goes
7th December 2005, 05:30 PM

I'll go with that!!! Emily, you free this weekend??

Pessoa61
14th December 2005, 06:02 PM
Yeah, I did it several times in my lover's pussy and then licked it away, and it was great for both of us!
:cool:

zechss74
22nd April 2006, 03:38 PM
I do admit this is very kinky but there might be health problems associated with this kind of thing.

Bennz
23rd April 2006, 07:49 AM
i would love to try this, it sounds like a real turn on for me as well!

Refter
23rd April 2006, 10:45 PM
We did this several times for some years now. We never had any problem

It's great.

ORION14
24th April 2006, 04:41 PM
The best part is the warm feeling of the pee dripping back down my cock after. If you havent tried peeing in a pussy, you should.

shasty
24th April 2006, 08:19 PM
Thank you all for this post ive been waiting some time for a post like this cant wait to piss in side my g/fs pussy

wetbvds2
24th April 2006, 08:45 PM
I love peeing in a womans pussy and have done it lots of times. It is a little hard to get the pee flowing and takes some consintration. But once you start is great for both involved.

tbaybj49
27th April 2006, 01:52 AM
I have done it and the woman has had no adverse health effects...remember, pee is bacterially sterile so it is safe in that regard.

chef_steen
27th April 2006, 08:02 PM

i doint know if it causes any heath problems
but i love peeing in a girls pussy duering sex

grendemon1
28th April 2006, 01:08 AM
I to have peed over and into my wifes fanny and she has never had any adverse reaction.

2lipss
29th April 2006, 09:51 PM
I wanted my husband to pee in my ass, so we went into the shower. He bent me over, and stuck his hard cock in (I was already lubricated). He had to wait a few moments til he got soft enough to pee, then he peed for what seemed ages. I was disappointed I couldn't really feel much of anything - no sensation of fullnest, etc. Anyhow, the idea alone was enough to turn me on, and I enjoyed it for that reason. When he was finished, he stepped back to watch while I pushed all his pee back out.

I would like to have him piss insite my pussy -- one poster (sorry I've forgotten who!) talked about him and his wife on the toilet - I'd like to try that, sounds fun!

Thanks for all the good ideas, folks!

YesYes88
30th April 2006, 11:17 AM
Iv'e tried it, it's great, but she has a hard time doing it while i'm in her though.

majorkay69
5th May 2006, 05:03 AM
I love to do this, but my wife usually won't. More for a special occasion. I love to have her pee on me when I'm inside her.

peeguy20
5th May 2006, 05:12 AM
i have always wanted to do this. it's one of my biggest fantasies. (i've had dreams about it) glad to hear you find it pleasureable. this is one thing i know i will try to get my gf to let me do. and maby get her to pee with me too. :D

drewpinsky
8th May 2006, 07:59 AM
I have tried to pee in my girl a few times, but was always too aroused to actually start going. I recently asked a urologist if this practice was harmful, he said it would just be like a douche, but with urine and shouldn't cause any health problems.

MissPissyPants
8th May 2006, 02:35 PM
I can only comment from a woman's point of view (and that's a personal point of view, not generally, perhaps) that it is extremely erotic, enjoyable, sensual and a total turn-on.

My man has peed inside me a few times whilst in the throes of making love, and we both enjoy it immeasurably.

erasst
8th May 2006, 04:40 PM
It is actually good for women to get this stimulation. it will make orgasm better

amandagirl
16th May 2006, 02:06 AM
i love when anyone pees inside of me i love the feeling too

hornyashell13
18th May 2006, 03:05 AM
love to pee inside a girl. nice hot wet pussy wrapped around you as your let it all flow out.

simply_2_pee
18th May 2006, 12:48 PM
Never had a guy pee in me but something I defo like the sound of! Had pee on my clit once and it felt amazing so want to try it inside too! I know its not the same but wanna try peeing with the guy inside me to just see if I can! So many things to try…. Just need to find a bf that will let me try it! lol

Toylette1
22nd May 2006, 09:24 AM
I'm thinking how hot it would be to pee inside a woman and then, while I am drinking me back out of her, have her pee too so I can get hers as well.

miles1983
22nd May 2006, 11:15 AM
To pee inside someone for me, was kinda cool :P
Just to let go while inside of her and have her pee on me at the same time.
I really recomend it for all you guys who haven't tried it already :D

peeboi836
22nd May 2006, 01:52 PM
I have never done this put would love to do it with someone who let me! And i don't think there are because the urine is sterile as long as it is not infected its fine

hellohello
23rd May 2006, 09:14 PM
The urine itself shouldn't cause problems, but the pressure it hits with might.
I Don't know if there is anything back there that shouldn't be hit with that force.

jonpeelover
26th May 2006, 07:43 PM
I've talked to my girlfriend about doing this but she thought it was gross and thought she could get sick from it or something.....she is just way too paranoid..

Choleric1
30th May 2006, 07:18 AM
Though I have not yet tried peeing inside my girlfriends pussy, we both very much want to try it together. We've been looking into it and so far cannot find any health issues of note. We're very excited to try it! And the best part? SHE brought up the idea first! :D

peedigalson69
30th May 2006, 07:43 AM
I've always found it rather difficult to pee when I've got a hard on

haha I can vouch for this one... it hurts.

na9ar
30th May 2006, 08:26 AM
I wanna pee inside my girl friend 's pussy... but I dont know how can I say to her :( need advice

Choleric1
2nd June 2006, 06:13 AM

In regards to how safe it is. I myself became tired of not knowing and decided to ask an expert. I found a nice website and posted this question, and got this answer.

http://www.netwellness.org/question.cfm/39502.htm

Hope it helps those who are shy to try. :wave:

blueice
2nd June 2006, 05:38 PM
Sounds like fun. Tried once but didnt work.

PeeInsideHer
3rd June 2006, 02:11 PM
Girlfriend and I have been doing it for 6 months now. It's great.

The other night we were drinking and both waited until we were desperate to piss. Then when she told me she couldn't hold it anymore we laid down towels on the bathroom floor. I laid on my back with a huge hard-on and she climbed on top of me and almost immediately pissed all over my shaft and balls.

When she was done relieving herself on my erection, I turned her over on her back, pissed some on her clit (which she loved) and then stuffed my cock in her and really let go. I pissed hard in her for like a full minute. Then I pulled out and let all the piss run out of her onto the towels... stuck it in again... pissed more... then fucked until she came and then I came in her.

All my piss and cum came running out of her pussy afterward and it was really erotic. The towels were absolutely soaking wet.

nbb10
3rd June 2006, 05:57 PM
Girlfriend and I have been doing it for 6 months now. It's great.

The other night we were drinking and both waited until we were desperate to piss. Then when she told me she couldn't hold it anymore we laid down towels on the bathroom floor. I laid on my back with a huge hard-on and she climbed on top of me and almost immediately pissed all over my shaft and balls.

When she was done relieving herself on my erection, I turned her over on her back, pissed some on her clit (which she loved) and then stuffed my cock in her and really let go. I pissed hard in her for like a full minute. Then I pulled out and let all the piss run out of her onto the towels... stuck it in again... pissed more... then fucked until she came and then I came in her.

All my piss and cum came running out of her pussy afterward and it was really erotic. The towels were absolutely soaking wet.

Wow some of you guys have me REALLY jealous! :confused:

devilinbluejeans_2
5th January 2007, 08:42 PM
I absolutely LOVE having a man piss inside me!! Its an awesome feeling having his piss and cum mixed together inside and then runs back out over both of us! The orgasm I had as a result was one of the most intense ever!! You should try it!!

Well did you pee on his cock also? that feels great too!

tam_401
5th January 2007, 11:47 PM
I peed in my girlfriend once, bad idea - Her vagina was hurting for 3-4 days after that.

grebnit
6th January 2007, 03:40 PM
The wife & I just did this again last night. Both of us got pretty fucked-up on rum & pepsi and did what "nbb10" said too. Both of us held it 'till a bursting level, first she sprayed a HUGE amount on my cock & lower abdoman, then I stuck my semi-erect cock in her & proceeded to fill her up.

She says it feels sooooo good to her. She says it's like cumming in her pussy X1,000 Drives her wild. :D

P_P_Lover6
6th January 2007, 06:33 PM
this have always been a fantasy of mine..
thanks for writing about your experiences, only makes me want it more.

terrier_76
7th January 2007, 05:26 AM
I would be interested in having that done to me. It sounds really hot! I have never known a guy who can pee while erect though.

hey laurie...I can and love peeing while erect. It sends out a much harder stream. So now you know one guy who can! :p

millmster1
7th January 2007, 08:36 AM
I love pissing in pussies and up women's asses :D

gaggedshagged09
8th January 2007, 12:11 PM
i assume it must have some health implications?? i dont know though, i know that urine is sterile to your own body.

Lobsta888
9th January 2007, 02:36 AM
my gf loves to have me pee inside her, especially the clit, we've never had any health problems

floydf16
11th January 2007, 06:22 AM
i've never peed in my girlfriend but I have peed on her clit alot and she always loves it. i'll usually eat her till she cums afterwards.

MrPussy
11th January 2007, 07:06 AM
It is really arousing to do that, and she loved it on her clit

rkellytp3
15th January 2007, 12:15 AM
whoa, id love to try this but i havnt got the guts to try it/ ask my g/f just incase she freaks out!!!

drw60a
25th January 2007, 05:22 AM
I wish I could pee through my hardon while having sex..............

emnuluv
29th January 2007, 04:11 AM
I do it with penetration. It has not caused any problem. Doing it with my cock inside her requires considerable time to practice (took me more than 6 months to perfect) but the reward is worth the efferd.

What still puzzles me is where my pee has gone because she never leak it.

emnuluv
31st January 2007, 03:06 AM
Woke up with an erection and the urge to pee. I pulled her bumb toward me and pushed my dick in from behind. Relaxed a while inside her so that my dick did not feel so tense, I started to pee - she is still in deep sleep but her count responed with contraction and she pushed her count against me when my pee started to flow. It was just less than half hour ago.

emnuluv
31st January 2007, 04:34 AM
With full penetration? I am not sure if it is caused by some chemistry (hormone) or the jet (it is very hard to form a jet inside).

pee33
31st January 2007, 04:35 AM
i would love to try but i think i would be to hard to be able to pee.

emnuluv
31st January 2007, 04:55 AM
Don't try with very emotional sex session. Just lie behind her and penetrate. Leave it for a while and relax. Then try to squeez. It took me 6 months to get here.

mbuna44
1st February 2007, 10:51 AM
I have not tried to do this but I would like to give it a try. What about peeing inside an ass. That though gets me going as well

biglove
2nd February 2007, 04:35 AM
Can you tell me if they were hard at the time because I sure cant pee with a hardon!!!! Thanks

If you have never heard of it happening then are they really risks or just theories? It is important to distinguish the difference I think. Thanks

xemu1
2nd February 2007, 05:54 AM
I wish, though I've never had the guts to ask a girlfriend.

d_o_n_k69
2nd February 2007, 08:35 AM
Anyone thing the girl would be upset if you just sprung the peeing inside her thing oon her?

emnuluv
3rd February 2007, 07:36 AM
When you pee, the girl feels good. It is better than ejection because you can continue after pee but not ejection. Some girl may think pee as dirty. Find some thing to persuade her. Just type "human urine" in google, you can find a lot about urine. Most girl cosmetics contain urea. It can in fact clean her from inside. I have try to wash my girl when she is in period. There are also other penefit.

For reason that I don't know, girls absorp urine if you can leave it inside her just for a not very long period (plug with your dick).

Anal peeing is a different game. I have not be able to pee with full penetration. If you only have the head of the cock in then you can. Try it in the loo. Put the cock between your thumb and the second fingure and try to pee. If it is the head you can manage (not too hard!) but if it is the root of the cock, particularly if you apply the pressure from underneath, it is almost impossible.

LBMIKE24
5th February 2007, 02:46 AM
I also have trouble Peeing with a fulllk hardon anally. I find that I caqn do it the 2nd time around in the session. More relaxed ? who knowns?

emnuluv
5th February 2007, 03:07 AM
Both theory and my own practice tells me that it is safe if the man is healthy. If it makes a difference, the girl becomes honeyer.

Bigizmogrl69
5th February 2007, 03:20 AM
Hi all, I've also been peed on my clit, by both girls and guys, and been peed inside my pussy by guys. I definately have to agree with those fellow girls that say that having their clit peed on is definately the best! One girl made me orgasm just by doing it. Have a great day! :wave:

devilinbluejeans_2
6th February 2007, 12:29 AM
Hi all, I've also been peed on my clit, by both girls and guys, and been peed inside my pussy by guys. I definately have to agree with those fellow girls that say that having their clit peed on is definately the best! One girl made me orgasm just by doing it. Have a great day! :wave:

This is very interesting. Many of the post by women would indicate that peeing inside their pussy is so great. I can see why peeing on your clit is so hot, since the clit has so many more nerve ending than the inside of your pussy does. But just the act of having someone elses pee inside your pussy would seem so taboo that it would be also great. I know that I would really like to have the chance to pee inside a woman's pussy just to see how it feels.

sexplay4
7th February 2007, 12:17 AM
I've peed inside my wife, and it was incredible for both of us!

Guys, it's certainly possible. I recommend drinking a LOT of water before sex, and just let the feeling overwhelm you. You may need to relax and stop moving to let it start. It'll take some practice, but it's so worth it.

How many ladies here are curious about trying, but hesitant because you're worried about possible health issues? I'm just curious.

My wife felt the same way. So we decided to do it using a condom - and let me tell you - it worked!!!

For those who are curious but hesitant about trying it, would using a condom convince you to try it?

Lloyd2004
7th February 2007, 12:54 AM
My chick loves me pissing in her Ass!
Sometimes it is difficult but she thinks the result is worth it!
It is a lot easier if my cock is not fully hard though

:scratchch

PeeLvr1988
5th August 2012, 08:52 PM

That's SO hott!! It's one of my fantasies!!

New2Peeing
5th August 2012, 08:59 PM
I'd be curious to try it, just to see how it feels! Would a condom not burst?

PeeLvr1988
5th August 2012, 10:16 PM

I wish I could find a girl that would try this, or anything pee related. :sigh:

How do you all spring the pee question to people?

NJpeeGuy1980
5th August 2012, 10:26 PM

I have never tried peeing inside a girl with a condom on. But condoms are very very resilient so i personally dont think a condom would burst. Depend on the size of the mans dick or how hard he was, plus the tight space inside the girl, the pee might force the condom off, or maybe the pee will be forced out of the condom gushing back towards the guy. I would experiment with ur man. Let him pee in a condom while he is not in you first. See how much it expands. If it is too much for the condom to hold, let him pee in the condom to just before the breaking point. I dont see a condom breaking while it isnt in you tho. They can withstand a lot. But inside u, since the area is a confined space, it might be a different story since the condom doesnt have the room to expand. Experimentation is the only way you will get ur eventual desired results. Good luck and keep us posted! :)

WeeFetish1
21st July 2013, 11:24 PM
I would like to pee inside a woman's pussy, and can pee with an erection. I've wondered if all that wee in there wouldn't cause damage. It must surely also feel somewhat like sex for her, and much like giving off a very large amount of semen. That probably would feel nice for her. It's a case of a large amount to put out the fire.

RupertEinstein69
25th July 2013, 05:03 PM
I used to think this was an impossible task. At least it is impossible for me. I cannot under any circumstance make myself pee with a hardon. However, after joining this site and reading numerous posts, it appears to be something that can be done by some men. I'm envious but I know my physiology doesn't allow it. I also know that I am not alone in being unable to do it.

person2647
13th October 2013, 02:17 AM
I can only pee when I'm semi-hard, not entirely erect, so I usually have to let myself get less hard before I can piss while inside a woman's pussy. I wish I could do it fully hard - that would be really fun! One night I was able to - I don't know what the difference was.

ra1ndear5
13th October 2013, 07:27 PM
I've never had any problems and we have experimented with this quite considerably in the last year or so :D

I would avoid first thing in the morning though for obvious reasons. However being woken up with warmth around the outside has been something I would love to experience :)

TOchick89
19th October 2013, 07:47 PM
The last time I saw my "piss friend" he pissed in my pussy. That was a first for me. I did really enjoy it, and didn't cause any problems for me. It's something I'd definitely like to do again sometime soon :)

Torch008
3rd November 2013, 10:39 PM
While having sex with my wife I have had to desperately pee and have thought about just releasing inside of her. It would make quite a mess though, so preparations would have to be made before hand... ;)