PDA

View Full Version : How u hold your Penis

PINKGURL417
25th March 2005, 07:52 PM
I have always been facinated watching guys pee.When my Dad or Brother would have friends over to visit,I would always peek in the bathroom and watch their friends pee.I was always curious to watch the different ways the guys held their Penises when urinating.I would also get aroused watching them shake off after peeing.I always felt like such a weirdo!!!!!!!!!!

lisa58
25th March 2005, 08:09 PM
I have always been facinated watching guys pee.When my Dad or Brother would have friends over to visit,I would always peek in the bathroom and watch their friends pee.I was always curious to watch the different ways the guys held their Penises when urinating.I would also get aroused watching them shake off after peeing.I always felt like such a weirdo!!!!!!!!!!

You're not a weirdo, I love to watch men pee and wish I could do it more often!! I love to see a guy pee outdoors especially! I like to see him not hold himself at all sometimes too, just whip out his dick and his balls then just let it rip- long and hard!! MMMMM!! :p

jimbroker
25th March 2005, 08:35 PM
me and my brother would have 'sword fights' with our piss streams while we both pissed in the toilet at the same time. We would 'cross streams' and pretend the streams were 'swords'. Did you ever see guys do that ?

Jemmer
25th March 2005, 11:21 PM
I always felt like such a weirdo!!!!!!!!!!
You are NOT a weirdo!!!!! I get SO aroused watching my husband pee, and I too, am interested in the ways guys hold their penis. When my hubby and I are involved in pee-play, he doesn't get to hold it at all, because that's MY JOB!!! However, when I'm around while he pees but we're not going to get into anything, he usually just holds his penis with his thumb and index finger of his right hand. He's not a two-handed penis holding guy, which I've seen many times in pictures. The only time I've ever seen him not hold his penis is when he's naked and peeing somewhere other than the toilet. Interesting post! :wave:

Peemaxx
26th March 2005, 10:55 AM
I always felt like such a weirdo!!!!!!!!!!

We are all here for the same/similar reasons, don't feel like a weirdo!

As i have a fascination for all the different peeing styles of women, it's exactly the same thing but from a girls point of veiw, sounds fair enough to me!

If it's of any interest to you, i hold my penis usually with my thumb on the top and two fingers (index and the one next to it) underneath and i usually curl the other two fingers (the little finger and the one next to it) back towards the palm of my hand slightly, but they rest on the side of my penis. This forms a kind of 3 sided gentle grip that gives me the ability to move the direction of my penis and my pee up or down and left to right. The fingers and thumb usually rest about an inch or so behind the head of the penis, so that's about 2 inches maybe from the very tip, where the pee hole is. The lengths and measurements will vary depending on how hard or soft it is at the time so it's just to give you a rough idea. Another thing that can be done if the penis isn't hard is you can roll the thumb, back and forth to make the penis bend towards the end, again to help direct the pee flow. It's really hard to describe in text form so i hope you get the idea.

Try practicing it on a sausage! Use your left hand, thumb and finger, to hold one end of it right against your body, above the top of the vagina, probably just above your clit or maybe even a little higher. Then with the right hand, form a grip in the way i have described above. You should be able to manipulate "your sausage" moving it up, down, left and right from the pivot point against your body and you should also be able to keep it still and roll the thumb and fingers back and forth to direct just the end of the sausage. You can do a similar thing to direct left and right as well, thats where the two curled fingers come in, to give the side support. Generally some rotation of the hand is reguired to help with this. Any combination of these things is possible at the same time, so you could angle the whole penis upward and roll the end down towards the floor, for example.

Another myth, that i have descovered some women have, is that they can hurt the penis by squeezing it a little bit, you can't hurt it! well upto a point anyway, they're quite resilient things. So get manipulating that sausage any girls that want to try this.

leaking_diapers
26th March 2005, 11:33 AM
Generaly I don't usualy hold my penis, just let it hang all loose and natural, and kind of push my hips out a bit so that I can aim better

digg69
26th March 2005, 03:23 PM

You want to try holding a cock when its peeing. I cannot describe the feeling. If only more girls would try it. My gf always complains if I miss the bowl, however slightly. So one day I suggested she had a go if she thinks she could do any better! Wow....never looked back, but she was surprised where it would go depending on the pressure. She is now very jealous of me being able to direct my pee. Offer to give a hand next time....and enjoy! :p

justdoit
26th March 2005, 03:25 PM
You're not weird at all! It totally facinates me as well. I love watching my boyfriend pee. Sometimes he holds it (like if he's gotta go bad), and others he doesn't. I don't know why it's such a turn on, but it is.

daniel2000
26th March 2005, 04:38 PM
I would also get aroused watching them shake off after peeing.I always felt like such a weirdo!!!!!!!!!!

I love to pee outdoors. My Domme enjoys holding and shake it. Mmmm yummy ;) . Wish I'll never be allowed to pee by myself again.

puppy pet

roxanne69
26th March 2005, 11:21 PM
I do sometimes get my insistent GF holding my penis whilst I am peeing but it makes me dick go hard on so makes it difficult to pee... but eventually I can pee and let her see my yellow stream running. And when I finish peeing, she shakes it and sucks it afterwards.

jackyll
12th May 2005, 03:37 AM
Occasionally if I have to go real bad and I'm in an uninhibited mood. I let myself "accidentally" ;) get caught or viewed by a woman.
A while ago I was in a crowded parking lot, middle of the afternoon and was walking to my car. I had to go real bad and had been holding so I could piss outside. I looked around the parking lot and it was empty of people, just full of cars. I got to my car and to my luck, the car directly across from mine had a woman sitting behind the wheel eating a sandwich. She did'nt notice me notice her. I walked up beside my car so I was facing her and kept watching her out of the corner of my eye. She was watching me. So I looked around to see if I was alone, to make it look legit to her. Then facing her car I unzipped and pulled it out. By this time it was good and pumped, looked huge and flaccid. I pulled out slightly with my right hand and squeezed gently on either side of the head, right close to the opening. I let it go and pissed an totally impressive stream of about 6 to 7 feet with good heigth, totally showing off for my witness. I must have kept it going for almost a minute. She watched me the whole time and never took her eyes off of my unit. When I finished I looked over at her like I was surprised to see her sitting there. She had this huge smile on her face and laughed. It was awesome.

cadkitten
12th May 2005, 05:37 AM
Occasionally if I have to go real bad and I'm in an uninhibited mood. I let myself "accidentally" ;) get caught or viewed by a woman.
A while ago I was in a crowded parking lot, middle of the afternoon and was walking to my car. I had to go real bad and had been holding so I could piss outside. I looked around the parking lot and it was empty of people, just full of cars. I got to my car and to my luck, the car directly across from mine had a woman sitting behind the wheel eating a sandwich. She did'nt notice me notice her. I walked up beside my car so I was facing her and kept watching her out of the corner of my eye. She was watching me. So I looked around to see if I was alone, to make it look legit to her. Then facing her car I unzipped and pulled it out. By this time it was good and pumped, looked huge and flaccid. I pulled out slightly with my right hand and squeezed gently on either side of the head, right close to the opening. I let it go and pissed an totally impressive stream of about 6 to 7 feet with good heigth, totally showing off for my witness. I must have kept it going for almost a minute. She watched me the whole time and never took her eyes off of my unit. When I finished I looked over at her like I was surprised to see her sitting there. She had this huge smile on her face and laughed. It was awesome.

That's great! I wish I had been that woman, that would have been awesome!

peterlee123
16th May 2005, 05:17 PM
i europe there r toilets with the urinal and cubicle in same room, i make sure that i am standing back from the urinal holding my cock out so when a girl walks in she can see it. they usally have good look

fernie13
16th May 2005, 10:36 PM
Actually, I pee quite a different way, I sit down... :rolleyes: I know I'm a guy and all, but when I was still at home, My mom would always get mad because I "splashed". One day i overheard my mom and her friends talking to each other, and one of them made a comment "I Just don't understand why men don't sit on the loo when they pee, it saves us the trouble of cleaning it up"....
So I got to thinking :scratchch , sit....pee...sit....pee...pee.....sit!
Eureka! I'll sit dow when I pee!, and ever since then I have been sitting.

Except if other activities are involved.hee hee

bargeman54
16th May 2005, 11:25 PM
Actually, I pee quite a different way, I sit down... :rolleyes: I know I'm a guy and all, but when I was still at home, My mom would always get mad because I "splashed". One day i overheard my mom and her friends talking to each other, and one of them made a comment "I Just don't understand why men don't sit on the loo when they pee, it saves us the trouble of cleaning it up"....

I all ways sit down too, one reason was I was not able to install the new toilet seat so the seat would stay up on its own, keeps falling down.

It catches everyone out who's new to the house.

Sometimes if I have been out and its cold and I sit down for a piss it completely misses the bowl and goes between the rim and the seat, loads to clean up there.

When sitting down it's nice to give it a stroke too

Liketowatch
17th May 2005, 02:37 AM
If I'd been her I'd have come over and held it for you!

Just my luck, I never see any exhibitionists, and a peeing one would be the best!

There's a website for exhibitionists, and they all write about how they love to have their dicks seen, but not one has ever said anything about being seen pissing. Are there any more out there?

theweewatcher
18th May 2005, 09:14 PM

I Just open my fly get my cock out let it hang loose and pee,once it's aimed at the bowl you cant go wrong,as for watching men pee,no your not a weirdo my girlfriend holds my penis when i pee she says she loves the feel of it when my piss comes thundering out.Maybe you would like to watch me pee sometime eh? :rolleyes:

PeeSee99
18th May 2005, 11:17 PM
Thumb on top and two fingers below (I think?!). Intrestingly, given some of the answers, as a little boy, I never used to hold it, but just aim. I would love my wife to hold it more, but the trouble is, if she does, I can't go - you know what I mean!! :(

bigpfan
18th May 2005, 11:35 PM
Left or right hand (I don't consciously use one) - thumb on top, forefinger and middle finger below, ring finger and pinky sort of curled upwards and resting against the side of it.
Shakes required to drip dry are more the older you get, apparently.

Once had a gf who would hold it for me if she happened to be with me when I was going (fair is fair - she would let me watch her and would occasionally stand over the bowl and let me kneel and watch). Problem with a girl holding is that you quickly get an erection, which means that she has to hold it like a fireman holds a hose (struggling to point it downwards).

upsidedown
19th May 2005, 12:07 AM
my gf always wants to watch me pee.......im always to embarassed to let her....donno why.. mebbe i should...

wetzz
19th May 2005, 01:03 AM
Very good topic, really enjoyed reading the posts.. I too love watching men pee, and would have loved to have been the woman in the car... would love to hold a dick one day and get a real "feel" of pee squirting through it .... and it's a few years since I have had anything to do with men and their dicks... and to be honest I cant see many guys offering a masculine looking gay woman their dick to hold....lol but loved reading this thread.... :D

Liketowatch
19th May 2005, 02:52 AM
Liketowatch

So you would like to see video of guys pissing?

Any particular place, way?

I would LOVE to see a video of guys pissing! Preferably outdoors and in semi-public. Once in New York City I passed a man who had his back to the foot traffic and was pissing a huge gush right out on the sidewalk. What a turn-on that was!

If the pissing guy wants to do some stroking before or after the piss, that would be awesome. Pissing half-hard, in fact, would be cool -- half-hard gets me more than half hot.

Pissing clothed, definitely -- a dick sticking out of a fly. Much sexier than naked. No pants-wetting, though, I want to see the dick and the stream.

Of course, while seeing all this on a video would be great, meeting it for real would be beyond high!!!

Thanks for asking this question. Coming up with the answers has me wet and tingling.

major
20th May 2005, 03:34 PM
Hmm I hold my penis while peeing by right hand, holding thumb over it, and the rest of my hand under. After peeing I beat it by the left hand finger to flick off the drops :)

Maestro01
20th May 2005, 05:05 PM
While it is good for the lady to hold her gentleman's penis between her fingers while he pees, lips work well too.

delphin62
20th May 2005, 05:39 PM
When i do have to hold it, i do it with four fingers supporting it and the thumb on top. I prefer to pee in a way that allows me to let it swing free, like outdoors. My morning pee i always do in my sink, just let my dick hang into it, while brushing my teeth. Easy going and no splashing around the toilet, so less cleaning the bathroom...

sweet_pee
25th May 2005, 02:41 AM
You're not a weirdo! I have been turned on by it for years. When we were getting into puberty, my brother used to let me watch him pee, and would have his friends pee for me too. They all held their dicks differently. I have taught myself to pee standing up and would love to find someone to pee beside. :wave:

jdumas233
25th May 2005, 09:06 AM
I have taught myself to pee standing up and would love to find someone to pee beside. :wave:

That's really cool that you pee standing up. What got you started in doing that? My aim is actually pretty bad haha

sweet_pee
25th May 2005, 10:54 PM

I pee standing up and find it easier..no mess and have great aim. Have been doing it for years but never shown anyone..yet.

bourne25
26th May 2005, 02:42 AM
I don't hold my penis. Whichever way it points, it points, and where it points, it shoots. It shoots on the floor, on the wall, in the bowl, and in the stall!!! On the floor, on the wall, in the bowl, and in the...staaaall!!!!!!

peeforme04
26th May 2005, 04:38 AM
I, too, love to watch men piss...it's such a turn-on for some reason. Often when my boyfriend has to pee I will follow him into the bathroom and either watch him pee or hold him while he goes. He's gotten used to it now, so he always waits for me to get to the bathroom before he goes....it is sooo exciting to watch this!

baabaoriley
27th May 2005, 11:14 AM
u could hold mine anytime. it wont bite.

awkward42
27th May 2005, 11:44 PM
Generaly I don't usualy hold my penis, just let it hang all loose and natural, and kind of push my hips out a bit so that I can aim better

Generally this is what I do also, but sometimes when I need a bit more control just provide a little light pressure with my figer & thumb, usu my right hand but not always

Kinky661
28th May 2005, 07:02 AM
Last summer my wife and I went to a cook-out at my brother's house. We had a lot of beer and I went to get more ice while my brother filled the ice chest with warm beer. I came in the back yard carrying 50 pounds of ice and had to piss bad, but he wasn't ready for the ice yet. He told me to pee on the fence but I had no where to put the ice so my wife zipped down my fly to give me a hand -- but she also unbuttoned the top so my cut-offs fell to my ankles. She held my dick, as she had done many times before, while I pissed like a race horse, and when I was done and she was shaking it, I noticed my sister in law staring at my cock with eyes as wide as saucers! So I truned right toward her to give her a good look as my wife struggled to get my pants pulled back up. :eek:

cdwendy
28th May 2005, 02:31 PM
I love to hold mine inside my panties when I pee and soak myself...... then keep my wet panties of for a while

oh_yes1
28th May 2005, 06:19 PM
I always played ghostbusters with my friend when we were little. And the piss stream was the gun.

johanswe
28th May 2005, 08:16 PM
oftenly just hold it with right hand, sometimes i let it hang

pee_aust20
30th May 2005, 11:42 AM
sometimes i don't hold it at all

falcon7121
30th May 2005, 07:34 PM
Hi,
When i pee, i generally put my left hand against my balls, so it doesn`t get scratched on my zip, but i don`t normally hold it with my right hand, apart from when i shake it afterwards.
:wave:

Wisdom007
30th May 2005, 08:01 PM
I was always curious to watch the different ways the guys held their Penises when urinating.

"Flop plop, whiz whiz, oh what a relief it is."

I mix it up. Sometimes right hand, sometimes left hand. Sometimes I'll do as little as place the tip of my left index finger against the head to correct my natural left slant. Sometimes I'll lift it slightly out off of my leg. Sometimes if I use my right hand I'll pretty much hold the shaft with my whole hand and fingers wrapped loose around it.

boatsman372003
30th May 2005, 10:34 PM
Always with both hands to support the weight!

liquidtongue
30th May 2005, 11:05 PM
i wish i had someone not so scared to let me hold their penis while they pee! maybe i should practice with a sausage...

neugirig
30th May 2005, 11:05 PM
If it's of any interest to you, i hold my penis usually with my thumb on the top and two fingers (index and the one next to it) underneath and i usually curl the other two fingers (the little finger and the one next to it) back towards the palm of my hand slightly, but they rest on the side of my penis.

Well.. seems we're soulmates, as I use the same grip.. =)
Or.. maybe that's just the common most comfortable technic.

That with the sausage sounds like fun.. if you're a girl. I also heard about some gadget girls can put in front of their vagina, some kind of funnel so they can also pee standing. Apparently it's popular at open-air music festivals in some areas.. anyone know more?

neugirig :boat:

liquidtongue
31st May 2005, 12:39 AM
i pee standing up sometimes great aim sometimes not so good i never heard of the funnel before but i will look into it!

wetfan28
31st May 2005, 01:37 AM
Usually thumb on top, index and middle finger underneath...

bigpleaser69
1st June 2005, 03:33 PM
I hold my dick at the base sometimes then when the stream starts I move up the shaft. I am 10 1/2 inches when hard & about 7 inches when soft so I can sometimes jack off a lilttle as I piss. I love to have my gf or a man hold me while I am pissin, it makes me so hard & I can usually cum soon after!

liquidtongue
2nd June 2005, 12:52 AM
i think all men hold it almost the same but you should all let us do it all the time... :p

agurl2
5th June 2005, 04:41 PM
WOW...now this is my turn on...watching men peeing and I would give anything to hold them as they peeded. I have often wondered what it felt like as it was comming out their shaft. I have a vibrator that i somtimes pretent is my penis and i stand there like a man would do...i think i have not only pee fetish but penis envy

arthur21
26th June 2005, 10:16 PM
Wow all those ladies out there wanting to hold a penis while it pees, where are you all, not anywhere near me, sad.
Any way I hang loose when possible but if necessary hold with thumb on top, finger undeneath so that a full view is available to everyone who wants to see. Living here in France where girls use same access to cubicles they can see gents peeing, I stand back give them a good view.Some men are shy and hold penis with hand over the top so no penis in view, but not me.Common practice here is peeing at roadside, when I have to go I stand slightly side on to oncoming traffic so any girls driving past can see all.

DavidK
4th July 2005, 04:14 AM
i allways wanted a girl watch me or help, i would be hard so there would be more to hold. i pee alot when im hard, i hold it with one han then.

Fenris15
4th July 2005, 04:40 AM
you could watch me pee, only if i can watch you

DavidK
10th July 2005, 02:03 AM
i have to add to what i have said, i use both hands some times, right thumb on top of the base, laft thumb as well. and my right and left index finger under the shaft for aim. its like a heart.

boatsman372003
11th July 2005, 11:22 PM
i pee standing up sometimes great aim sometimes not so good i never heard of the funnel before but i will look into it!
You don't look into it, you piss in it!

drbubbles76
12th July 2005, 12:00 AM
i've been holding my pee in all this time waiting for a girl who wants to hold my wee wee while i wee wee...LOL!!! i usually coil my penis up in the middle like a crazy straw and then pee!!! and sometimes when i'm really naughty and about to pee my pants i stick my penis between my legs and it acts just like a girls pee hole and it wets down the legs and down the butt...oh the fun can have playing with pee...it's endless. looking for a beautiful girl to cum pee on me and pee her pants with me...till then i'll have to dream!!! :wave:

tilde
12th July 2005, 12:17 PM
If you're uncut, you can't always just "let it all hand out" through your zipper. Sometimes, you have to do a little "pull back" thing as well, so this requires getting a decent grip on the thing before aiming.

69p
12th July 2005, 08:41 PM
I hold mine like I normally would if I'm at a toilet bowl, but if I'm at a urinal in a restroom or outdoors, I enjoy those times when I can let go and let it do its thing. My wife once in a while holds it for me. We try to enjoy peeing when we can.

bandito74
27th July 2005, 06:36 AM
my wife watches me pee somtimes, i'm curious if she is really turned on or not. she says she isn't ...

smeritt20
9th August 2005, 04:55 AM
I wish I had a girlfriend. I would want one that would not mind peeing in front of me or shaking my dick off. Although if I use a urinal then I don't shake. It just stops.

nottsdave
9th August 2005, 07:26 AM
my girl loves to hold it whilst i pee - but it can be difficult when she squeezes

petejack
9th August 2005, 02:31 PM
I'm uncircumcised, so I pull my foreskin back all the way first, then hold my penis loosely about halfway down the shaft with the thumb on top and the first two fingers underneath.

uwet4me
10th August 2005, 12:19 AM
The morning pee for us males has the bladder pee from what we drank the night before and the arousal pee during the night in our sleep we get erect thinking
about sex, female and things that turn us on. We wake sometimes with slighty
wet bottoms or some clear liquid on our penis head. Its part of our male being
and we naturally get erect a few times a night if we are sexually active or not.
Thats why for some of us the morning pee maybe difficult due to our wet dreams
and hard member which is hard to fit under the lid when you need to poop as well
as pee. We must adjust Mr. Wiggly so we can let the gold flow.

steve045
10th August 2005, 02:36 AM
I like to have girls watch me pee, I`ve had girls ask if hey could hold it and i`ve had girls just take a hold of it,

mousekeys
10th August 2005, 05:50 AM
with my right hand and a loose grip.

WeeFetish1
13th August 2005, 06:40 PM
I would also very much like it if girls watched me peeing.
Sometimes at home (I stay alone.) when not wearing anything around the waist, and needing to pee, I would stand fairly close to the toilet and wee without holding my penis, no problem.
Incidentally, what can be a hassle, when starting to pee, is split streams. So, it goes off in unpredicted directions. It can be caused by a piece of lint, or such like, on the tip of the penis.

EASYTIGER10
24th September 2005, 07:37 PM
He's not a two-handed penis holding guy, which I've seen many times in pictures. :

Who are these guys that need 2 hands to hold their Penies's Jemmer? They must be very blessed or have small hands....

couriousonlooker1
24th September 2005, 09:01 PM
It's all about the position of the thumb and index finger. If you fuck it up, you'll everywhere but the damn toilet.

bond007
25th September 2005, 12:23 AM
sorry... I'm new and my english is not good! can some1 tell me what weirdo means ? I think girls watch me peeing in a spy way is much exciting....

WeeFetish1
25th September 2005, 02:07 AM
It's a weird person. (Or rather considered weird.)

Pissipoika69
25th September 2005, 09:26 PM
Definately your not a weirdo!!! My girlfriend has the same intrest. Sometimes she just watches when I'm peeing...

squrtz
26th September 2005, 04:04 PM
You know it's really great to be an a site where the women are as interested in men pissing as we men are in their piss. Personally I'm a regular thumb on top, first and second finger underneath type pisser.........unless I have to do it left handed for any reason when I use only thumb and forefinger for some inexplicable reason.
Of course a lot depends on what type of kecks(Mancunian for underpants)one's wearing. Tanga's, briefs etc. have no flies so to be sure that you don't piss yourself with the leakage it maybe necessary to fetch your balls over the elastic as well as your cock whereas boxers afford easy access for pissing.

ovaltine
26th September 2005, 04:20 PM
back to the original question: i pee by holding my dick between the first finger and thumbs of both hands (unless im wrecked then ill steady myself on the wall iwth my right and hold with my left which is kinda wierd as im right handed.)

iamdsc
26th September 2005, 07:00 PM
I have to use two hands...kinda like operating a fire hose. Just Joking!

I use my right hand 98% of the time...thumb on top and three fingers underneath. The remaining 3% of the time, I just pee in my pants (at the beach or pool, out walking in my black BodyArmour shorts, or very occasionally at the bar or a concert). But sometimes when I'm wearing shorts in public and don't want to wet, then I will let my penis hang down by my leg and pee discreetly and secretly so that no one knows what I'm doing.

llander0
27th September 2005, 01:53 AM
Sometimes I hold it sometimes I don't.

But what i can't do is pee in public when there are strangers around.
I can when i'm drunk though,but not when i'm sober

goldenbiboy69
27th September 2005, 02:08 AM
I must say i'm similar to all the guys, right hand, thumb on top 2fingers under... I often sit to pee too, especially if i'm a little hard, it's easier to aim and less mess. My favourite though is pissing in the shower. Just feel the urge, and let it rip, and usually it splashes all over the place, runs down my legs.... I love it. I am fascinated by watching women pee, love to see lips spread so i can watch the pee shoot out of her hole. One of my favourite pee games is the close up drink, so i can see pee shooting from the pussy, straight into my mouth. MMM Yummy!!

luvgirlspee
27th September 2005, 02:42 AM
Usually with couple of fingers underneath and the thumb on top. Always right hand. When I have to go really bad, there's a towel rack in my one bathroom and I grab it with my left hand and kind of lean into it/brace myself.

As for seeing guys, had a good day last Friday. First off - I am a TOTAL homophobe so I don't watch what's going on, simply note wishing it was girls instead, but anyway ... golf outing. Even with girls around, many guys just walking to edge of brush and doing the standard "spread leg arm around front" posture. Went from that to a softball double-header. No bathrooms near field, but a shed where they keep equipment for the grounds. Several guys just go behind it.

If you really like watching guys - its not hard to find. Not anywhere near as hard as finding girls!!!!

fitnrsspro1
29th September 2005, 12:10 AM
You say weirdo like it's a bad thing.

petejack
29th September 2005, 12:34 PM
Most uncut guys I've seen seem to hold it about the edge of the glans (covered). Most circumcised guys I've seen (rarer), seem to hold it much further back. I'm not circumcised but I pull my foreskin back to pee, so hold it about two/three inches from the end, thumb on top, three fingers underneath - a bit like if I was fretting a guitar!

wetmosefer
29th September 2005, 03:34 PM
And she sucks it afterwards? Wow, what a lucky guy!

WeeFetish1
1st October 2005, 12:50 PM
You know it's really great to be an a site where the women are as interested in men pissing as we men are in their piss.

Oh well, put it this way, it's natural to be intrigued by the opposite gender.

WeeFetish1
1st October 2005, 12:54 PM
Usually when I pee, I'd take my penis out from the top of my underpants. I'd hold it with the first few fingers of the right hand (I'd masturbate, incidentally, with the left hand.) and with the left hand push down on the top of the underpants. (Can't have the urethra being partly blocked off.)

MonStar81
1st October 2005, 01:07 PM
I tend to hold with my thumb index and middle finger of my right hand, but can manage with my left hand if needed.

brucem57
3rd October 2005, 12:23 PM
usually I hold it with thumb on top and the next 2 fingers underneath. Closer tot eh base of my penis that the head. When I shake it generally takes 2-3 times and then I stuff my balls first then my cock back in my shorts

tarynthehuntress
5th October 2005, 04:56 AM
I have the best control holding it with my right (dominant) hand, between the index and middle finger. I hold my pens and other utensils differently now that I think about it..?

the_caveman
6th October 2005, 12:25 AM
like most, i prefer using my right forefinger and thumb. Sometimes i like to let it just hang there and then let the rivers run. ;)

ambroselv
6th October 2005, 01:38 AM
like some of the other guys, I dont really hold my penis while peeing, most of the time I let my girlfriend do it for me if she is around, if not, I just aim withthe hips

curtin123
6th October 2005, 01:50 AM
new guy here !!! I like to let it go free and not hold on it

purple09
6th October 2005, 02:24 AM
I think its hot when a guy doesn't hold his penis and he just lets it go where it needs to. Its kinda like he isn't doing anything but pushing the pee out. Also its hot when a guy just goes, say if he is sitting down or something and feels the urge to go. So all you men out there, pee like there's no tomorrow or like no one is around.

gryguard1
6th October 2005, 02:37 AM
dont hold it, let my waist and hips do the aiming

deuce65
12th October 2005, 03:32 AM
I use two hands at the base, to make sure everything goes where it is supposed to.

ardwiz47
12th October 2005, 03:45 AM
Usually just my right hand to aim is all I need, unless more complicated situations arise (such as sneezing while peeing, gotta make sure you're still hitting the toilet). :p

-Ardwiz47

bigo12
3rd November 2005, 08:23 PM
I think most guys hold it with two fingers its easier to shake off that way

VVVVV
3rd November 2005, 09:37 PM
when i was school, in the toilets we would all see who could piss highest up the urinal

LOL! Yeah me too. We had a window directly above the urinal in ours (second floor and frosted glass though so nobody could see from outside) We used to stand on tip-toe and try and outdo each other. Good times :p

If I'm in a cubicle sometimes I throw my hands out against the wall and just dangle my dick down and watch my stream dart in different directions. In the past when I've pissed outside in front of girls, (underage drinking mis-spent youth :D ) I always stood kind of side-on so they could get a sneaky peak whilst I talked to them. I caught everyone one of them glancing at it out of curiousity as well, none of them turned away! :wave:

weluv2p
5th November 2005, 11:26 AM
usually hold it at the base.. i love when my wife watches but she wont hold and help becaue he gets hard to fast

krfjr
6th November 2005, 02:22 AM
I could show you how I hold mine if you or any of the ladies here would like to see me on webcam. I have yahoo IM for those interested.
:p

crazyivan1
6th November 2005, 05:53 AM
i hold it with my fingertips at the very top of it

OpenMind2012
6th November 2005, 11:05 PM
I hold my foreskin back so it comes out in one straight stream.

navesink01
11th November 2005, 10:37 AM
I don't hink it is weird. I often hold my penis while peeing just for aiming purposes. Sometimes, I don't hold it at all.

i_was_here
13th November 2005, 08:11 AM
I do it the 'Ole 3 fingers approch thumb on top fingers undernearth.

trux290674
13th November 2005, 03:01 PM
My Wife has watched me Pee on a few occasions recently. I tend not to hold it if im naked but if I am wearing Jeans of Trousers then i need to pull it out and wrap my fist around it to aim. :D :D :D

mister1972
14th November 2005, 12:02 AM
I usually pull the foreskin away, this gives a nice straight steam that makes aiming much easier.
:cool:

peecock8
18th November 2005, 04:45 AM
Reading all of the women talking about holding it for the guy makes me wish I had a gf that would do that. How do you go about finding out is she is interested but might be too shy?

peecock8
18th November 2005, 09:14 PM
At home I just let it hang out, at a urinal it is thumb on top and index finger under it.

peefetishchick
19th November 2005, 12:56 AM
I have watched my boyfriend a few times. I've been trying to get up the nerve to ask him if I can hold it! He let me take a picture of him once when we were drunk.

batoutofhell
19th November 2005, 01:45 AM
my girlfriend likes to hold mine when i piss but she seems to want to point it straight out instead of aiming it into the toilet. then when she shakes it she slings piss everywhere. Its really pretty funny except for having to clean the piss off the seat.

:asthanos:

gmcdog456
4th December 2005, 06:10 AM
My Pisshole Is A Little Bit Underneath The Tip So I Have To Hold The Side Or I Dribble On My Fingers

doqtorekpl
6th December 2005, 01:58 PM

In my home I all ways sit down too, one reason was the toilet seat would stay up on its own, keeps falling down. The second is m wife... She don't like to wipes the floor around the toilet...

schotter1
6th December 2005, 02:05 PM
I usually hold it just with 2 fingers, but I already saw people helding it with the full hand (and i was amused by that...)

bull_62
6th December 2005, 02:58 PM
no your not weired if theirs any lady out their that want,s to watch me i don,t mined at all. just ask

bull_62

ptrockerman1
7th December 2005, 09:37 AM
Hold it with 2 fingers but cover it with hand if there are willy watchers in the gents. Wish my gf would hold it but she won't

Sarah121thepeegal
8th December 2005, 03:28 AM
This is a hot thread. I wouldn't mind holding a hot guy's dick as he took a long thunderous desperate pee... and then suck him off once he's done. Hmmmm...

EASYTIGER10
8th December 2005, 03:37 AM
My ex GF sometimes stood behind me, put her arms under mine and took my penis out and held it for me a I peed. She loved it when she could feel the pee runung through it! Needless to say, we all got a bit worked up afterwards!

JLB123
8th December 2005, 05:06 AM
me and my brother would have 'sword fights' with our piss streams while we both pissed in the toilet at the same time. We would 'cross streams' and pretend the streams were 'swords'. Did you ever see guys do that ?
I am surprised you and your brother would do that, I thought most men were pretty secretive about showing their member to other men

Donkey1
8th December 2005, 03:45 PM
I use the two fingers underneath with one on top approach. Though I am right handed I use my left hand to pee with, I just find it easier.
A tip for all you single guys, if you sit on your hand or hold it at a strange angle to stop the blood flow a little so it goes numb, it feels like someone else is holding your penis! My friend told me this in the pub last night. He was a little drunk, though...

blaen0
8th December 2005, 03:59 PM
i allways hold it with 2 fingers, with me left hand, gently pulling the foreskin back, shaking and squeezing when done.

rus4it
8th December 2005, 10:55 PM
with 3 fingers holding...
y

raven
9th December 2005, 01:56 AM
I just use the thumb and pointer finger of my right hand. Since I don't like to unzip (I un button) I use my left hand to keep the pants up if I'm using a urinal at work or at the mall.

houseoftherisingsun346
9th December 2005, 05:44 PM
I try not to touch it as much as possilb.e Just let it hang loose. (No pun inteneded ;))

paukl3
10th December 2005, 02:13 PM
most times i use the left hand and hold my dick with all 5 fingers so that i am sure to hit the toilet but sometimes i dont use any hand to hold and just hope that i hit the toilet :)

zombieretch
11th December 2005, 01:40 AM
The cigar technique! Works every time.

EASYTIGER10
11th December 2005, 03:05 AM
The cigar technique! Works every time.

What, you bite the end off and set it on fire?...

Dying2pee
11th December 2005, 05:58 PM
I usually just hold my penis with my right hand and aim towards the toilet or what ever I am peeing on. I always give it a good shake when I am done to make sure all the pee is out. Sometimes when I put it away I dribble inside my boxers. I feels so good!

bg6969
12th December 2005, 07:04 PM
i've secretly always wanted to hold a guy's penis while e was going...just to see what it's like to have one....it's probably the closest i'll get

EASYTIGER10
12th December 2005, 08:26 PM
i've secretly always wanted to hold a guy's penis while e was going...just to see what it's like to have one....it's probably the closest i'll get

bg6969, try doing what my girlfriend did - stand close behind a guy when he's about to pee, get him to lift his arms up and put yours under his. Then you can act as "his" arms and hands and do the whole thing, the unzipping, the pulling out, the aiming and the shaking off. My GF found it very enlightening - and horny.

noah97
13th December 2005, 07:35 PM
i hold my penis with the right hand, i think most men do so?

koftg
14th December 2005, 05:39 AM
I pinch it between the index and middle fingers of my right hand to adjust side to side and use my left index finger to adjust up and down from below.

Tomhardie
14th December 2005, 07:46 AM
I love to pee outdoors and always get balls and cock fully out. I do not hold it - just let it stream free. Even better if wearing only a shirt (no pants) to let the stream flow free.

Peanut350
14th December 2005, 07:09 PM
My wife has held mine while I peed before. It's hilarious whatching her try to aim. :p

aas97
18th December 2005, 05:17 AM
I usually just use my left hand to hold my penix while I'm peeing, but instead of shaking it off I usually stroke it a couple times to get it all out of the shaft.

twoj3j89
20th December 2005, 09:26 PM
I hold it with 1 hand. I've asked my gf to hold it but she just grins. I've had 1 hold it but got a bit hard and went everywhere.

peeluvr24
21st December 2005, 02:32 AM
I actually had to think about this, I've never paid much attention. I actually hold it halfway up, thumb on top and index and/or middle finger underneath. If I'm in the shower, there's no need to aim, so I don't bother holding it.

peestory123
23rd December 2005, 01:54 AM
i just hold it mid way between my thunmb and forefinger if no ones around i give it a bit of a rub too ;)

peecock8
24th December 2005, 08:02 PM
This is a hot thread. I wouldn't mind holding a hot guy's dick as he took a long thunderous desperate pee... and then suck him off once he's done. Hmmmm...

I can't imagine any guy here that would not drink a few gallons for you.

mattkill69
25th December 2005, 09:46 PM
I hold normally with my right hand but sometimes my left it depends on where I'm taking a pee, in a urinal it's always my right hand using my first and second fingers and my thumb. If in a stall or bathroom at a home, it depends on where the toilet paper is as to which hand I use. :scratchch

talladega_1
26th December 2005, 03:42 AM
Well i also just hang it out and let i flow.....If not i can find a ginrl to hold it fore me

ball2333
26th December 2005, 04:19 PM
I absolutely LOVE holding a guy while he pees...the first time I did it I was really drunk and it was outdoors. It was one of the biggest thrills I've ever had.

teasedsilly
26th December 2005, 06:18 PM
I'm right handed, but now that I think of it I hold myself with my left hand when I pee, just thumb and forefinger to aim. Unless I'm in the shower, no need then. :)

nynjguy5319
26th December 2005, 10:39 PM
Incidentally, what can be a hassle, when starting to pee, is split streams. So, it goes off in unpredicted directions. It can be caused by a piece of lint, or such like, on the tip of the penis.

I have the same problem sometimes. When this happens I have to use 2 hands with the index fingers holding my peehole (meatus) open so the stream comes out in one directable piece. When this happens, there is sometimes a small mess to clean up around the bowl. I find that if I then increase the pressure of my pee stream, I can remove my fingers from the meatus and the pee will come out on its own in one stream, most of the time.

nynjguy5319
26th December 2005, 11:30 PM
Hi, I'm new here. I usually hold my penis with my left hand (I'm a lefty) with my thumb pressed on the coronal ridge on the top of the penis, to help guide the direction of the piss stream up or down; my index finger is on the tip holding the pee slit open and helping to direct the stream left or right. I use my other fingers on the hand to hold the underside of the shaft to steady and help direct it. If my pee stream is weaker than normal (darn prostate), I use my right hand, thumb and index, to hold the pee slit open to prevent splitting (see post above). After peeing, I move all fingers to wrap around the shaft and milk it once or twice to squeeze any remaining pee out. Then I give my penis a shake to release any drops on my pee slit.

If I'm at a public urinal, or outdoors, with someone on my left, I'll switch hands so they could see my penis and pee stream more easily (I can be a little exhibitionist at times).

hardone2008
27th December 2005, 12:20 AM
I just let it hang. Very arousing to just watch.

GoldenFun
28th December 2005, 08:41 AM
Wow! I never knew what a turn on holding a manís cock only takes up his can be for some women. What would be the equivalent for a guy? Spreading a womanís clit for her to pee?

lampada1
28th December 2005, 04:30 PM
I guess I use the classic 'thumb on top and two fingers below', as described in some detail by other contributors. Those of us who are uncircumcised have to take more care to control our stream - especially when starting off, it can go anywhere if you don't pull back. Also the thumb on top is great for directing the stream to impress the gf when taking a pee while out on country walks.

WeeFetish1
21st January 2006, 09:32 PM
I wish I was that girl!!!!!!

This was to do with that posting about that guy letting the girl watch him pee, and then pretending he never saw her. Probably if that was here where I am, she would have been disgusted. (But then again, there are some women here who would like seeing that. I'm unfortunately way too shy, and too inhibited to show a girl that.)

i wish i had someone not so scared to let me hold their penis while they pee! maybe i should practice with a sausage...

I had a good laugh when I read this comment. Could rather try the end of a hose. (Well, a sausage wouldn't have liquid squirting out of it.)

All the comments by the girls here are good.

As I mentioned, I'd love it if a girl held my penis while I was peeing, and if she liked doing so. (Not, for instance if she was unenthusiastic about it, and only doing so because I wanted her to. There are some women like that.)

Wow! I never knew what a turn on holding a manís cock only takes up his can be for some women. What would be the equivalent for a guy? Spreading a womanís clit for her to pee?

I agree about the turn on. About the spreading, that would be spreading her lips, not clit, to pee. I'd love to do that.

As I mentioned, I'd love it if a girl held my penis while I was peeing, and if she liked doing so.

What I was saying here, such a woman in my life could do whatever she wanted with my penis (seeing that she, for instance, doesn't have one). That's so long she doesn't hurt me, or expect me to come each time.

nycsubwayta
23rd January 2006, 02:11 AM
What I was saying here, such a woman in my life could do whatever she wanted with my penis (seeing that she, for instance, doesn't have one). That's so long she doesn't hurt me, or expect me to come each time.

I agree with you. I also would love to know the feeling of a girl holding my penis while i peed. Its not always as easy as it looks.

98t6sae2l
23rd January 2006, 02:39 AM
i usually dont even hold my penis, as i pee outside a lot anyways. I do have to squeeze it though to get the last drips out so i dont have wet boxers. sometimes i even like to fondle with it a bit.

niet3sche
26th January 2006, 04:59 AM
You want to try holding a cock when its peeing. I cannot describe the feeling. If only more girls would try it. My gf always complains if I miss the bowl, however slightly. So one day I suggested she had a go if she thinks she could do any better! Wow....never looked back, but she was surprised where it would go depending on the pressure. She is now very jealous of me being able to direct my pee. Offer to give a hand next time....and enjoy! :p

Wow, I never even thought about this! To the topic starter: you are NOT a weirdo, and I suspect that a LOT of guys would absolutely enjoy the offer (and enjoy taking the offer up). Speaking of which, I'll have to see if I can "get a hand" next time. :)

PINKGURL417
24th February 2006, 12:57 AM
Thank you all for replying to this post.You all have been most helpful.

HeavyJD5
9th March 2006, 02:03 PM
Wow, I never even thought about this! To the topic starter: you are NOT a weirdo, and I suspect that a LOT of guys would absolutely enjoy the offer (and enjoy taking the offer up). Speaking of which, I'll have to see if I can "get a hand" next time. :)
Wow, I see right now that I have to use this arguement next time.

maxhc2k
9th March 2006, 03:09 PM
i am a thumb and forefinger holder most of the time,but when i am engaged in pee play i cradle it in the palm of my hands (when the woman i'm with isnt holding me) kind of showing myself off.

urinedonor78
10th March 2006, 03:26 AM
if you are a weirdo than so is any guy here that likes to watch the sweet necter flow from between those luscious lips.

jle1020
12th March 2006, 01:41 AM
It's fun to not hold it at all and just let it flow naturally. Or sometimes I slightly pinch the skin on top to aim it upwards, instead of pushing from below.

Bud_Weiser
13th March 2006, 03:09 PM
I had to take my penis out and check!

I hold it with my right hand, thumb on top... couple fingers on the bottom, just like when I masturbate, oddly enough.

All_Hail_Me_1
13th March 2006, 06:10 PM
I hold my penis with two fingers and my thumb. The fingers under and the thumb on top ;) But as many allready had said I also like 2 let my penis hang loose when I pee ;)

emperium
23rd March 2006, 01:00 PM
HAHA yep lol

and to the ladys that like this. omg hawt. i will pee for all females! i should start a national event.

meercat7
25th March 2006, 01:38 PM
By the time I've erected the scaffolding, the urge has passed.......I wish :duck:

bobbo4554
25th March 2006, 04:27 PM
I dont hold my penis i just let it hang and flow naturally

bigbladder21
26th March 2006, 08:12 PM
i just hold it with my whole hand, but sometimes i just let it go on its own.

wetman44
27th March 2006, 03:18 AM
I'd rather hold other men's penis when pissing.

shittingsun
28th March 2006, 12:38 AM
ofen i do not need to hold it because it's going to erect.my penis stays in midle level hard ,but enough to hold it it selfs.anyway it's cool to draw in the snow :)

ipeveryday
29th March 2006, 03:35 AM
WOW, this is an awesome topic, lots of good responses from everyone.

I have three styles which have already been addressed.

I am a sitter (to be quiet), and a stander-holder when I am inside and a stander-free-pee-r when I am outside or in the shower. I love the freedom of not holding it the most.

Muthiora
29th March 2006, 04:02 AM
I hold the bottom in my left palm then shake from the top with my right index and thumb

jak112
29th March 2006, 04:54 PM
I hold my penis with my right hand but only with 3 fingers

unusual_sects
13th April 2006, 12:31 PM
Very good topic, really enjoyed reading the posts.. I too love watching men pee, and would have loved to have been the woman in the car... would love to hold a dick one day and get a real "feel" of pee squirting through it .... and it's a few years since I have had anything to do with men and their dicks... and to be honest I cant see many guys offering a masculine looking gay woman their dick to hold....lol but loved reading this thread.... :D

I would LOVE to have you hold it for me while I peed, I have had 4 girls do this for me at various times and end up peeing with a half erect penis, i find it very erotic and think it would be even more erotic because of the way you look!

as to the way i hold it, if i;m using a toilet, i use my left hand, my cock sits on my first 2 fingers cradled at the first joint near the tip of the finger just behind the bottom of the head, and the pad of my thumb lightly on the top backside of the head to help aim.

if outside or using a urinal I enjoy the sensation of peeing hands free

bierschiffer
13th April 2006, 03:43 PM
the coolest way to piss is not to hold it at all but just to stand (especially with a beer in your hand) and to let it go!

Prodigy289
14th April 2006, 11:13 PM
gotta love the reverse cowboy grip :)

mjbob
22nd April 2006, 09:55 AM
i grip it with 3 fingers, index and middle on the bottom, thumb on the top. makes it real easy to aim the little guy

hotjason5757
23rd April 2006, 07:04 AM
i usually just grab the sucker with my left hand (2 or 3 fingers), retract my foreskin, and let her rip!!! outdoors, however, i tend to just let it fly - as aiming isnt an issue

Bennz
23rd April 2006, 08:33 AM
i always get my balls out as well as my cock when i go to piss. Does everyone else or do you just get your cock out? I like the feeling of getting them out! sorry to be so forward :P

ORION14
24th April 2006, 04:52 PM
I never hold it, i just move myself and try to aim it like that. Its a bit messy at first but once you get good at it, its pretty fun

Andre1963
24th April 2006, 05:24 PM
I hold my penis with my left hand, except when I pee in my underwear !

Andrť

peegrl12
26th April 2006, 05:33 PM
I have always loved watching guys pee but it took me a lot of alcohol and a long time dating to ask my bf if i could hold his while he peed.... then we broke up a year later and now i have a new bf and am so afraid to ask. He always jokingly is like 'wanna hold it?' and i feel weird saying yes so i haven't yet.

tbaybj49
27th April 2006, 01:18 AM
Pee "sword fights" are so much fun, and so erotic

richard21
29th April 2006, 09:18 PM
I usually hold with both hands, thumbs on top and two forefingers underneath.

pilot35m
29th April 2006, 09:32 PM
I guess I don't really have a "regular" way of holding my penis while peeing. Seems like I always hold it differently, if I hold it at all. I guess I am saying it is fun to change it up a bit. Sometimes, I just hold it between my thumb and forefinger. I also like to put my thumb inside the bottom of my fly and let my penis lay on the back of my hand while I pee. But I have to say the best is to let my wife hold it for me!!! :D

ipeveryday
1st May 2006, 01:44 AM
I have always loved watching guys pee but it took me a lot of alcohol and a long time dating to ask my bf if i could hold his while he peed.... then we broke up a year later and now i have a new bf and am so afraid to ask. He always jokingly is like 'wanna hold it?' and i feel weird saying yes so i haven't yet.

Just say yes, any guy who doesn't like a girl to hold his penis while he is peeing is strange (imo). next time he asks, just say "Ya, I'd live to!"

MissPissyPants
8th April 2007, 08:27 AM
There is something so incredibly visually stimulating to me, seeing how a man holds his penis when having a pee. I never tire of watching the variances of how they hold it.

Something just so sexy, seeing a man's large hand holding his penis. I wonder, do other females find that an attractive sight as well?

wet_beaver_creek
8th April 2007, 11:48 AM
There is something so incredibly visually stimulating to me, seeing how a man holds his penis when having a pee. I never tire of watching the variances of how they hold it.

Something just so sexy, seeing a man's large hand holding his penis. I wonder, do other females find that an attractive sight as well?

i love the sight of seeing a guy holding his manhood as he pees and seeing how each individual holds it! love seeing how a guy holds it so that if i am going to hold their manhood as they pee i can try to copy the same way as they would hold it!

love seeing if they pull their foreskin back of not although when i hold a guy i do tend to automatically pull it back for them but i think thats just cos i like doing it!

fumis5
9th April 2007, 08:39 PM
I have managed to sneak peeks at my partner lately (he has no idea that I'm into this - I think - so it's quite the treat) and he always starts out by holding it but finishes hands free. Hmmmm....

bradjack
10th April 2007, 10:55 AM
thumb on top two fingers underneath

lim85
22nd April 2007, 06:23 PM
I dont need to old my penis because i dont have foreskin. I let it free.

santonderon73
23rd April 2007, 05:21 AM
i always ask my girl to hold my penis when i am peeing, that's great and romantic

peeme2644
23rd April 2007, 10:04 AM
im right handed but my wife is left handed and it feels very diferent when she holds it for me

netherthongguy1958
23rd April 2007, 11:43 AM
If in shorts i hang it down the leg in jeans outside i rest it n my zip and sometimes also when at a urinal but i hold it with my thumb and index finger when using a normal toilet

Martex
23rd April 2007, 11:58 PM
I'm a gusher, my pee-slit's on the large side, so I usually spread the slit open 1st then I let it gush w/2 fingers & a thumb. I splash alot from the force of the stream so I just wipe the toilet bowl rim after I'm done...

Jumpingball
24th April 2007, 11:36 AM
Hehe, dont feel weird, I just use all fingers except the pinky one.. I love going pee, its so fun, get to aim everything and stuff.. its great when my girlfriend hold my penis when i pee so she can do whatever she wants and shake it off and eveyrthing.

bi_pee_pee_369
25th April 2007, 07:54 AM
I usually hold with either hand and between thumb and any finger on same hand. I usesd to date a later some years back that loved watching me pee the asked if she could hold and let her. After that she would follow me every trip when we were at home. She also let me watch her pee. but she never went past that. We parted a few months later her back to ex hubby. Lucky guy lol

lalaland06
29th April 2007, 04:56 PM
i would love to hold a guys cock when peeing. my ex wasnt keen so never got a chance to do it but i can imagine it would make me squirm and get very turned on

denota2007
1st May 2007, 12:11 AM
I usually hold it my right hand and let it go. Then when I am done, I stand there an shake it for a couple of minutes.

iseeupee
1st May 2007, 08:09 PM
Not holding it is best but it does get all over the place some times. If you can get the boys out too and just let it rip its the best.

calla56
2nd May 2007, 06:06 PM
I get so turned on watching guys pee!!! its hotT!!! i tried holding my bfs once lol not that easy to aim, we had to go fast he was starting to get hard lol guess he enjoyed it too! :P

kornwolf2
6th March 2008, 04:00 PM
I peed hands free last night, but I wasn't able to hold still when I got ton the toilet long enough before I started peeing. It was really fun because I had a good stream, I was naked, and the pee went on either side of the toilet before my dick stopped moving and I was peeing in the toilet. Oh, and I was about a quarter to a half erect.

When normally peeing, i.e. holding my dick, I usually hold it about half way between the head and my balls. Although sometimes it is just at my balls.

steelhead1
6th March 2008, 05:18 PM
When my girlfriend and I fool around, and I have to pee I always go and pee into the shower since the angle of attack with boner doesnt work well with the pot

Thrash1982
7th March 2008, 08:47 PM
Usually I hold it between my index and middle fingers kind of like holding a cigarette, pull my foreskin about halfway back and go.

bigmike_16_04
8th March 2008, 11:24 PM
I hold it with both hands with my index fingers on the bottom at the base and my thumbs on top.

SAMBOLINA4
10th March 2008, 03:28 AM
I usually hold it in my right hand beetween the thumb and forefinger. Sometimes I just let it fly without holding on though.

fudgie
10th March 2008, 10:12 PM
No way are you a wierdo!

When I pee normally into the toilet, I hold my penis just behind the head, in order to aim. After finishing up, I grab my penis around the base and "milk" it forward a few times to squeeze out any remaining pee. Sometimes I skip that last step on purpose to get a few drops of pee in my boxers. =)

thecowboy
14th March 2008, 01:21 PM
lf any women would like to come and watch (purely for research purpose), for themselves, just PM me and let me know :650:

Cata_pp
15th March 2008, 02:58 PM
you're not wird, i also love guys peeing, specialy watching how they hold their penis

Asevias_Black
17th March 2008, 04:30 AM
I didn't know there where different ways to hold it. I just grip it with my hand pee and then shake a couple times, but then again there are a couple times I shake it more then a couple times if you know what I mean. ;)

wetshower919
18th March 2008, 03:49 AM
I normally just grip the top with my thumb and 1 or 2 fingers on the bottom, or if im felling tired i'll just go into handsfree mode, which is always fun.

Tiger_Aries
18th March 2008, 06:03 AM
I hold mine at the base and guide with my fingers on the bottom of my shaft.

Sony1
20th March 2008, 09:59 PM
I hold mine between two fingers, exactly like you hold a cigarette. When I am finnish, I pull the penis a few time to squeese out the last drops.

When I am outdoor, I like to let the penis hang free and just let it go, like a fire hose. (not really) :p

I would love to have someone else to hold my penis for me.

roblow213
21st March 2008, 05:27 PM
At home I sit down on the toilet seat and when I'm peeing outdoor I hold my dick between two fingers.

wanker
23rd March 2008, 10:23 AM
I hold it with two finger underneath and my thumb on top.
I'd love to have it held while I piss, but then I'd probably get stiff and couldn't pee anymore...hmmm...

daicymru
24th March 2008, 10:33 PM
i like to undo my trousers n pull my cock and balls out so that the waistband of my underwear is unda my balls, the i like to hold my cockwith my thumb at the base of my penis, my pointing finger is undaneath my cock and sort of on top of my balls, and the otha 3 fingers i use to sort of play wit my balls as i pee

h4zbob1234
25th March 2008, 06:30 AM
I normally just pull my dick out and hold it half way. Like its about the same distance from my head to my hand as it is to my hand to where it attaches to my body.

s1xarett
25th March 2008, 09:42 PM
Whip it out, and let it go...after I am done just give it the shake or 2...just to make sure its all outtta there and put it back in your pants, you are done!

wetswiss1
28th March 2008, 09:20 PM
I either don't hold it at all or then it's with the thumb and index finger of my left hand