PDA

View Full Version : How many pee partners have you had??

wetmanjf2
19th November 2004, 05:35 AM
How many different partners have you had wet sex/golden showers with since you got into wet sex? (For fun..not ones you paid etc)

As for me I have had 6 different girls that have peed on me. A couple just once or twice..some more times than I can remember. :D

Wetman

zero123
19th November 2004, 05:42 AM
i have never had one before in my life i like to have one!

iago31
19th November 2004, 01:21 PM
Some people have all the luck! If only I could find one.

brianprime
19th November 2004, 06:53 PM
i've had 2, an x girlfriend at the time17 was'nt to good at getting to the toilet on time, and my wife who used to do it but 7 months ago we had a baby and decided that we should keep it clean, i will point out that she has no problem with me going on this site or any other, if no one has had this done to them i suggest you read slash's piece on how to make your girl pee.

pitn2709
19th November 2004, 07:58 PM
I've had a few girlfriends that would let me watch them pee, but my wife is my only pee partner.

swim71
20th November 2004, 12:37 AM
How many different partners have you had wet sex/golden showers with since you got into wet sex? (For fun..not ones you paid etc)

As for me I have had 6 different girls that have peed on me. A couple just once or twice..some more times than I can remember. :D

Wetman

I'm lookin for someone :(

aj4you
20th November 2004, 10:45 AM
guess i'm doing better than some, not as well as others...had 4 that i've pissed on/in and 4 that did it to me...now i want a couple that i can play wet with at the same time

Gyro
22nd November 2004, 03:17 PM
I've had a plethora of girls that let me watch them pee and a few of them would let me finger them while peeing. I've had only five girls pee on me with one of them being a true partner - the only one that I peed on. One thing I've never done, surprisingly, is have a girl hold my cock while I pee.

clive1963
22nd November 2004, 07:05 PM
one my missus, i was licking her at the time when she had the urge. And talk about when she cums, but that is another tale. :p :boat:

Emily
22nd November 2004, 07:25 PM
I've had eight different men who I've peed on and who have pissed on me. There may have been more, but that's all I could think of at the moment. :D

opie_wan
22nd November 2004, 09:39 PM
I have had 2. The first would only let me watch.....the second let me watch and then cupped her hand under her pissing pussy and brought the piss up to her mouth and drank it.....I knew then that I had a keeper.

opie_wan

maybe162000
22nd November 2004, 09:41 PM
Best I have done is to persuade my wife to let me watch. She gets no kick out of it at all, so without sharing the pleasure, it loses a lot for me.

jbox36
22nd November 2004, 10:46 PM
Three, but each with a varying degree of co-operation. All three freely let me watch, one would let me play a bit while she went and now with wife, wonderfully, everything goes, and goes and goes.

shinobi73
23rd November 2004, 03:14 AM
I watched my ex pee a few times at her behest. Looking back, she was definitely trying to tell me something. I was still a little to prudish, intimidated or young to take the next step, although it did turn me on.

Since then, I've shed the taboo & enjoy pee sex with my girlfriend. She says it doesn't really matter one way or the other to her, but she likes turning me on, so she doesn't mind.

uh ... 2

emilytexas
23rd November 2004, 08:06 AM
I've had three. One was just laughing in the shower piss on each other the other two were full pee sex. I let one piss inside me. I think we were both amazed by the feel

edwardhob
23rd November 2004, 09:40 AM
That's interesting--about half the posts, like me, will answer 0. Thank goodness for sites like this one!

licksgirls
23rd November 2004, 02:34 PM
Only one so far.

PeeLover
23rd November 2004, 03:15 PM
I'va had three wonderful pee partners. One was long term. I got spoiled by all the beautiful pee play. Searching for that next special woman to drink her golden nectar! Interested? I'm in South Florida. Drop me a line. Happy peeing.

blipp
23rd November 2004, 03:34 PM
So far only One long-term partner, and a few short-time partners, but unfortuneatly not one of that kind right now,

-I've heard that people change, have You?

/BliPP

robbersdog49
23rd November 2004, 06:16 PM
I haven't really had a pee partner. My fiance is very open about peeing, she'd never ask me to leave the bathroom or stop me watching her, but she doesn't like the idea of it being a sexual thing. Bit frustrating really! My previous girlfriend was a bit like that too. Had no problem with peeing, as long as it didn't get randy. Shame.

hotwetface
24th November 2004, 03:18 AM
One only - my current partner! and it's soooooo good!

dragon442
24th November 2004, 04:15 AM
just one...and i really miss her :(

in2trouble76
26th November 2004, 10:46 PM
never...but i'm still hopefull ;)

hardnhorny1983
27th November 2004, 03:54 AM
i'm new tot he scene and am a pee virgin. i hope to find people who will, and i joined this site to find similar people to me

awild69
27th November 2004, 04:12 AM
I have had 2. One lady loved to get all wet and then sit on top and pee.. Another girl was very recent. We were at a bar drinking beer, she came to my hotel room and had to pee really bad, I said lets fuck first, she said I'll pee all over, My point I replied. Damn it was GREAT!

squeesebox
27th November 2004, 01:14 PM
just the one i have now, but she's not totally convinced yet

13lss
27th November 2004, 05:14 PM
Ive had 2, my ex wife peed on me once but we didnt explore it anymore, but my ( now ) wife and i enjoy it very much, it has brought alot of joy and playing to our sex life..i dont pee on her but thats not a problem, it doesnt excite me to do so however i do love it when she pees on me and i love to simply watch her pee she has given me permission to post a pic of her peeing so if anyone is interested in ( real ) peeing pics just e-mail me and make sure the header is pee search so it wont go into the trash bin....

greatone
28th November 2004, 12:46 AM
It's a good question, interesting to see how many have had at least one. I must be doing something wrong have'nt had any, the misses is a definate no no. :(

stokie69
28th November 2004, 06:32 PM
ive had 2 but missed an opportunity when i was younger when ex g/f was standing over me in bath saying she was bursting and i turned it down.i must have been a fool.

WAYNE
28th November 2004, 06:48 PM
I have had only one. What a woman. She could pee straight standing up. She would let me pee only on her slit and man that was good enough for me.

yester18
28th November 2004, 07:12 PM
Well i know i can't say i do or don't i can make my girl pee or cum with g-spot she can let it fly:) yeah buddy. but i have need seen her pee or suqat. i am kinda afraid to ask her , like what will she think of me. i would just wish i would catch her that way i wouldn't seem like my fault or me spying on her yean know.

readvise
3rd December 2004, 05:42 PM
just my wife ... not sure I'd want anyone else's pee for drinking, but would like to watch others

gsp117
5th December 2004, 03:24 AM
Ive only had one VERY GOOD pee partner. We would have fun peeing anywhere and everywhere. We used to play pee games and shared many golden showers together. I would let her hold my cock while i peed so she could feel the pee running through it. I wish she didnt have to move...finding a pee partner is so hard around these parts...

herb33029
5th December 2004, 03:26 AM
only one - my wife a great one

shy
5th December 2004, 04:24 AM
3 girls :D

cadkitten
6th December 2004, 05:01 AM
Only my fiance, and frankly I hope he will always be the only one (i.e. hope we stay together!) :0) He has always liked to watch me pee. I only started watching him pee about 2 years ago. & about 1 year ago we starting trying different pee stuff, like before sex, the vids of me that I posted here, and of course we have tried during sex. The latter was a bit difficult because he appartenly cannot pee while his cock is hard, sucks a bit actually since I want to feel him piss in my pussy. Any ideas on exercises or something for him to learn to piss with his cock hard?

:cool:

awild69
6th December 2004, 05:07 AM
It sucks only one female answered. Where are all the ladies that DO the pissing?

Laeadil
6th December 2004, 09:54 AM
I've only had one, and it was for about 2 months... kinda miss her, but I'm in a relationship with a smokin hot woman, damn, is she hot.

cadkitten
7th December 2004, 03:34 AM
It sucks only one female answered. Where are all the ladies that DO the pissing?

Hey, at least the one female (me) did bother to answer!

tm83075
15th December 2004, 08:59 PM
just one and she was rather hesitant. she would pe on my dick and that was about it.

Joe24mUK
4th January 2005, 01:17 AM
I've had 3 altogether. 2 that are/were into it and 1 who done it just to please me. I think my 1st g/f loved it more than I did she was always telling me stories of how she'd been to the toilet with our friends and shared a stall just to watch them pee. If only they knew :p

bubba
4th January 2005, 01:28 AM
Two. First was when I was six and she was eight , she peed on my leg while sitting on my knee and I liked the sensation but didnt really think of it as sexual, however the second was when I was 21 and my girfriend asked me to pee inside her,she then let fly while I was inside,biggest thrill of my life!

alibaba
4th January 2005, 01:43 AM
One ( my wife ) She likes all sorts of peeing games, she´will pee on me, in my mouth, in the bath, in bed , or in her panties, and likes beeing pissed in or on her pussy.(see picture posts)
I also know a few girls tat dont mind me watching when they pee ( ill post these another time ) :PS_commu:

goodtimes
4th January 2005, 02:53 AM
one. we've just recently introduced pee play into our sex life, but everything else we've tryed has been amazing! it's like waiting for christmas morning!

Golden_Shower_Time
5th February 2005, 06:27 AM
only 3 so far.

clive1963
5th February 2005, 05:47 PM
It has been a while but since i last replied but my partner and i have peed in all sorts of places , she even peed from the top of the car park in town. A nd some old boy raised his umbrella. ;) :wave:

kangajew
5th February 2005, 08:50 PM
Yea I'm still looking from when I first post. Still trying to get my gf to go for it as well.

Eden
6th February 2005, 12:05 AM
Just the one really. One other guy tried it for me but got stage fright! :)

awild69
6th February 2005, 03:04 AM
Any peeeing ladies in VA, Tampa or San Antonio please respond to me ASAP.. i travel a lot but reside in VA lookig for a partner...

parigot1959
9th February 2005, 12:34 AM
i have had a few women in my life who played pee games with me but maybe a question a luck or the right lady at the right time!!

mike5797
9th February 2005, 06:44 AM
None. I did have a girlfriend a while ago who would pee in the shower while I was there, but no play...

orecpl690
12th February 2005, 08:56 AM
Just one for me.. My bf.. unless you count the thousands of times I watched my sister pee

lillucy
12th February 2005, 03:05 PM
unfortunately,I've just met two girls for now to play the golden game with me!

maia101
14th February 2005, 08:39 PM
i only got to see my girlfriend sit on the toilet and asked her to spread her legs to see the trickle.
it was really nice though. she was embarasses at first but then she didn't mind

rb_012345
16th February 2005, 06:17 PM
2. My last girlfriend (now my wife) was OK about it early on, but it's been years since she last peed on me. THe g/f before then was more liberal and used to do stuff without having to be asked, which was great. It was always much better when it happened unexpectedly!

cabrio
19th February 2005, 02:49 AM
Unfortunately I never had a pee-partner. I had some girlfriends in my life but no girl was interested in it. I think more and more that mostly men like this fetish............

LikeItWet376
19th February 2005, 03:36 AM
During the course of my life I have but three experiences. The first being Mildred, who claimed it was an accident.

The second was a girl I met, who was into wet sex and she was only able to squirt in mouth twice during the evening.

The hird and I hope last is my current sweetheart, with whom I had the please of tasting her nectar three times, and having her pee on me twice.

ps
I was able to recipricate only once.

leaking_diapers
19th February 2005, 01:36 PM
Only 2, one quite sometime ago, and now my current partner who loves to pee in the midst of her orgasm

h7pee
19th February 2005, 11:08 PM
my wife of 25 years
we just started this year
we wished we started from year one
lots to catch up on i guess:-))))) :cool: :cool:

2tonejeans
20th February 2005, 01:54 AM
3 -- a wife of 11 years, gave me all i wanted (almost) she left. Then two girl friends, each for three years, (I left them). Wetting and showers are great and awsome and all that, but it still doesn't make for a well rounded relationship. :(

suki1964
20th February 2005, 09:32 AM
Just two :(

brossman
21st February 2005, 08:43 AM
None (sad).
If european girls want to try watersports with me, I m waiting their messages ...

luder14
21st February 2005, 09:30 PM
I ve had one

goldenman
22nd February 2005, 07:46 PM
not enough, not enough...

i've been peed on by one girl and licked clean another one after she peed

but in my fantasy i've done it woth countless women!!!

pisslake
23rd February 2005, 04:42 AM
4 two of them suggested it first and the other two needed very little coaxing...amazing

Xeodeus
24th February 2005, 06:51 AM
I've had one, my ex-girlfriend. She'd go all out. She still enjoys and and visits me sometimes when her boyfriend isn't around. She'd wet herself, pee on me, piss on herself, and pee during sex. She'd also wear diapers and pee in them which I also enjoy. She's a real sexy girl, 20, around 125, and probably a 34 'C. She wasn't the brightest girl though, and I like to have a girl I can talk with about my interests outside of sex. Maybe I can find a chick that's smart and likes peeing one day..

greypantheress1
24th February 2005, 10:39 AM
I haven't had any...but hopefully I'll find one eventually!

stack42
26th February 2005, 02:37 AM
ONly one but that is definitly the best one i can find , my actual girlfriend !

TonyUK1
27th February 2005, 11:58 PM
Just one experience with one ex gf ...so far! It was so horny I know I want to do some more but as I live alone now, my pee fun is solo :(

peeup5
27th February 2005, 11:58 PM
Not nearly enough :) I would love to find more, any women in New England on here?

Tessa10
28th February 2005, 12:19 AM
Only been lucky once and low and behold I found him at a swingers party lol, we knew dam well that we could not see each other again as we were both in commited relationships and knew where that would go. My partner is not into it but is willing but as someone said before....it is no fun if they are not into it :( he also cant pee when he is horny and I know how that is as it took years for me to master it as well it just turned me on to much lol.

dbroy
28th February 2005, 04:23 AM
I alas have had none that I'm sure of. I had one girlfriend that I thought peed in my mouth but she said she just "came real hard". She was really embarrassed about it I guess cause she didn't want to talk about it. I thought it was soooo erotic.

urbanlegende76
28th February 2005, 04:42 PM
i'd had 3 gf who were on ws and one i'd had become addict after she peed on me by accident while i was licking her. it was great!

irishcreme1960
28th February 2005, 10:09 PM
a few, but eagerly seeking more. some were just into peeing, and others were more versatile enjoy giving and rec... i am open to both as long as it gets real wet

qweqweqwe
1st March 2005, 04:02 AM
I've only ever had 1 girl pee on me, but she makes sure that I need no other and gives me all I could need!

LoveGirlPee
1st March 2005, 09:35 AM
Never really had peesex, but I have touched my ex girlfriend when she's been peeing booth on toilet and in the shower. Loved it! :boat:

Ready4Fun
24th October 2005, 08:43 PM
Does "one-and-a-half" work?

My first pee partner was wonderful. She had grown up the youngest in a large family way out in the country where all the kids had to find their own fun. She and her twin brother used to have contests to see who could pee the furthest (and she says she actually won on occasion). She loved to pee standing up outside, and we got into a contest ourselves (I won that one). I guess our hottest evening went this way: She had been telling me, during one of our out of town trips, about an ex-boyfriend of hers who really liked to pee in her pussy, and told her that he was probably the only person who would ever be able to do that to her. I told her, "like hell he would," we both laughed, and the subject was dropped. Late that night, after an extended dinner with plenty of drinks, we got to our motel room, and started getting ready for bed. I told her to go get in the bathtub, because I had a surprise for her. I got her to lay on her back, I entered her, and literally filled her pussy to overflowing with my pee. She started moaning and said, "I'm so full, oh, it's so good." She started cumming just from the feel of the hot fullness of my pee inside her. I then pulled out and, full bladder that I had, was still peeing as I aimed at her breasts and her face. She turned the shower on, rinsed off and emptied her pussy, and then we headed to the bed and made love for what seemed like hours. She got married not long after that night, and so our games had to end.

The other lady was a young and inexperienced one (still a virgin when I was dating her) who loved to have me watch her pee, and who loved to hold my cock while I peed, but that was about the limits of our wet fun. So that's why I say, one-and-a-half.

Ready4Fun
24th October 2005, 08:52 PM
Cadkitten, if you're still interested, here's my recommendation for helping someone learn to pee while hard. (It's no problem for me and never has been, since I started young peeing when I woke up with morning wood.)

What's your man's favorite beverage? If it's beer, good and well; if it's alcohol, mix it with plenty of water, tea, or juice; if it's anything else, add a shot of liquor to it--and then make sure he drinks PLENTY of it. The alcohol is an important part of the treatment, because it displaces a greater amount of water (so that he'll be peeing more than he has drunk) and relaxes inhibitions. Get him hard, and make him comfortable. Make sure you are at a place where he feels free to "let go" when he needs. And KEEP him hard. Do whatever you have to to make sure he doesn't lose his erection, and don't let him cum.

Eventually, his bladder will be so full that he will be forced to overcome the natural tendency of the urethra to shut down while he's hard, and odds are that what may start very slowly with just a squirt or two will soon be a fairly regular stream. After he finishes, make sure you finish HIM (let him cum, that is). Two or three times like this, and you'll be ready to take him into your pussy while he is hard, and he'll be able to pee while he's in you. Then, you can both cum with each other...yum!

Best of luck! Let us know if it works!

Camstyn
24th October 2005, 09:21 PM
Still looking for that first one, god willing.

thirsty_b
2nd November 2005, 05:43 AM
I envy everyone who has had at least one and slaute those who have had more than one. I have yet to have my first pee partner.

pyrocreep1
2nd November 2005, 07:56 AM
I have never been able to find another person IRL who enjoys this fetish...kinda sucks

Bill_610
2nd November 2005, 08:02 PM
None yet. Perhaps the fact that I was raised in the 50's and didn't have any idea that anyone else could be even the slightest bit interested in the subject until the early 90's has something to to with it. Old habits and philosophies die hard! Even now, it would take a woman with enough aggression to open the subject (or at least heavily hint at it!) to start me talking about it! :p

jneihouse
2nd November 2005, 08:59 PM
I've had 3. Two "relationships" in which one lady peed on me "at my pleading" 4 or 5 times, another brief one in which the lady never peed on me but liked for me to watch her and the third a Thai hooker in Vegas that I talked into giving me a golden shower after we had sex. She was very new to the business and had never heard of the term "golden shower" or "watersports" and seemed to enjoy doing it. She wrote down the terms so she could use them later

webmistress_lara05
4th November 2005, 02:34 AM
Just my husband. It started because I would let go and pee when I climaxed. We both noticed that this turned him way on when we were having oral sex, which got me going (no pun intended) and one thing just led to another. Now it is a regular part of our sex life, and has progressed to the point where he will drink all I can give him. I even found after a while that I enjoyed drinking him and there is that as well.

millie422
9th November 2005, 12:19 AM
Four of my girlfriends have enjoyed pee with me - although two of them only did so a couple of times.

thetruckeruk
30th December 2005, 08:38 PM
Just 2, both are now out of my life. I would dearly love to find another lady.

mattkill69
30th December 2005, 08:46 PM
I tried with one but they didn't like it, all I asked was for her to pee in the shower standing using her fingers to direct her pee. :scratchch

Zeno
31st December 2005, 04:48 AM
My wife is the only one I ever had pee sex with, and we already had been married for a number of years before we discovered it as an aside to regular oral sex. Whether it's a rare coincidence or a common situation I don't know, but the fact is that our likings are very complimentary: she loves to let go in my mouth and I love to drink from her, so I quickly became her dedicated piss drinker.

SPLOOGE69
12th January 2006, 10:43 AM
I have still yet to find that perfect girl :) I'm a lil shy about lettin em know about this fetish cuz it's a little off-beat.......any suggestions on bringing it up to a girl?

schneider110
12th January 2006, 11:05 AM
None, sad or what, slill i live in hope!

maribor20
14th January 2006, 05:01 PM
only one so far, who likes it from time to time. All others I asked, but they didn't wnat to do it.

chancho7772001
16th January 2006, 10:42 AM
3 most guys r hard to convince to let a girl pee on them

chancho7772001
16th January 2006, 10:43 AM
so guys if ur in colorado let me know ill make it come true for u

malepissmodel
19th January 2006, 12:33 AM
I have had only one. But, I live 10 miles from the CO border. Im 29 and hot. My pic is in my profile. Let me know if you're interested.

ppzilla
19th January 2006, 03:57 AM
Not enough!!! I've had three. They all peed in my mouth. It was awesome!!! I'd like to do a lot more than that, though!

hawk2002
24th January 2006, 05:45 PM
Three, although one was probably a "Nearly". I have been lucky enough to have one partner into pretty well every aspect of WS, one who favoured sex when she had a really full bladder, and had muscles so powerful that she rarely spilled (Though as desperation is a big turn in for me, this worked fine) and one who was also into desperation - but that was it! she would not wet. When she got to the point of no return, she'd squat. Strange girl ;)

bluesman49000
25th January 2006, 02:39 PM
Although I long for many pee partners, I have only had one - my former girlfriend that I used to visit when I travelled to the west coast.

spike32
25th January 2006, 05:05 PM
i have had one pee partner wee did g/s :) most and played holdit some times :D :wave:

johnny_crash
30th January 2006, 10:26 AM
ive had 2 so far.both werent really into the fetish but wanted to try it with me.both were amazing to :)

chamaelion
30th January 2006, 10:09 PM
i had two ex-girlfriends who enjoy my pee fun. The 1st was my big love and we were drunken and at this nice evening i took the chance to get what i was dreaming about, a full stream into the mouth-i was sooooo happy. The 2nd girl gave me a shower outside on Crete. Wow i remember as it was yesterday, but its years ago. And back home after an evening with some beers she said: i wanne drink ure pee.
And i am a gentleman....... :boat:

afroman727
31st January 2006, 02:12 PM
ive had 1 but we done it all. pee inside her pussy was the best feeling ever!!

andrewhazo1
1st February 2006, 08:02 AM
Have had a couple who got right into the wet stuff with me.

money1314
6th February 2006, 07:01 PM
I have only been lucky enough to have one girl pee for me and one girl that i could pee on....they are few and far between

wetbvds2
6th February 2006, 07:47 PM
Two, My exwife and my wife now :p

EASYTIGER10
6th February 2006, 07:58 PM
erm.....................one

babydolly2
6th February 2006, 08:22 PM
I've had about 3 "partners" I think, but no one really that into it. Mostly just peeing together in the shower or tame stuff like that.

mirrorimage1234
6th February 2006, 09:57 PM
i've only had 1 partner, but before I found her I thought it was going to be no one for my life...so i'm very thankful!

mrp99
7th February 2006, 04:01 PM
None so far, i play by myself. Slowly and cautiously tryin to get my gf into it tho... not an easy thing to do.

Smithboy_23
12th February 2006, 08:55 AM
About 2 that I can remember.

myuipee12
16th February 2006, 02:09 AM
Just one worth mentioning.....my wife. An ex was the first one to bring it up but I didn't think it would be something I was into.

peepistol2
17th February 2006, 05:25 PM
In 42 years of pee playing, I have had 11 difernt ladys pee on me, or in me. Slurrrrrrrrrrrrrrp!!!! :icon_lol:
OPPS,, should be 41 ladys, sorry. :scratchch

mike_32
17th February 2006, 07:00 PM
I'm pretty new on this...
So I have had only two partners so far... I've found it really hard to find peeloving girls in Finland.

Maybe I found them here :p

Feel free to send a message!

morasu92
22nd February 2006, 10:01 PM
Just three. One did it twice, but definitely does not like it, so I stopped asking. One did it regularly when she was in the mood, but always for me. A third one did it once, recently, and did not find it unpleasant, but did not like it either because it reminded her of her pregnancy.... and unpleasant memories. I will not ask her again either.

oscar74
7th March 2006, 05:19 PM
first one for me.....she's the only one who has really been into it

wetman44
1st April 2006, 04:20 AM
you mean at the same time?

surge98
2nd April 2006, 08:33 AM
None as of yet. Kind of a tough subject to bring up, I don't really want the girl to go running for the door.

DrPaul
5th April 2006, 08:34 PM
Only 1 real one...and one who agreed to try but didn't go anywhere afterwards

buzz66
6th April 2006, 05:11 AM
Only one but what a great one it was:) I loved that experience.

calvin747
6th April 2006, 06:23 AM
Had one and she was totally turned on by it. she was willing to experiment...drinking from a wine glass, licking from her tits, peeing into her own mouth in the bathtub. wow.

twatlicker
8th April 2006, 01:34 AM
I like Peefun with both sexes. I have to admit I have always paid either directly or indirectly for female piss fun, mainly in Thailand and elsewhere in South Asia where the girls seem much more willing to oblige. Even amongst gay men it seems to be very much a minority interest although I have come across a few willing piss donors and one piss-pig, as the gay terminology goes. Biggest number by far were on visits to a London piss club where I pissed on, shared piss with and received piss from dozens of guys for hours on end virtually non stop.

PeeSee99
8th April 2006, 01:50 AM
Onl one for me - my wife. I did have another girlfriend who seemed interested, but we never really developed it. Hay ho! :(

benpiss
8th April 2006, 04:48 AM
I've had 2 people who were willing to piss play with me. It seems that it is true that in the gay community piss play is sorta scarce. If you find someone into it, it can be fun.

p113fd
9th April 2006, 09:09 PM
3 most guys r hard to convince to let a girl pee on them
are you serious!??!
I bet ANY guy on this site would be down: you have your pick. I think though if you started off asking to see them pee... (which is actually VERY normal, at least for people just-entering sex ages) and ask if they want to see how you do it... etc etc... you just got to do that coy innocent thing girls do so well... and progress it up

shelt0n
27th April 2006, 06:31 PM
Two who'd let me watch but one who's really into it - more giving than receiving and that suits me fine!

Elzie001
27th April 2006, 06:44 PM
Hllo you all !

At the very beginnig I was playing pp with a girl frend.
Later I was working at a home as assistance while studying , and they were my partners in pipi play.... They were (are!) a very cool couple ! Good stories there lol :) :)

Actually i have only my fiancé, and i'm not looking for any other partners, at least by now...

Mny kisses,
Elzi.-

simply_2_pee
27th April 2006, 08:43 PM
Never been in a relationship that involved pee…….. however had 2 experiences in the past! First was 2 meetings in the evening for a few hours….. ad fun holding him as he peed outside (even if we did get seen)…….. 2nd guy was more private and just for the one nite! But both experiences…. although very different….. have shown me I would like to try to find a pee pal that I could have pee fun with on more than one occasion!

gshower69
27th April 2006, 09:32 PM
I've been lucky. I've had 15 different girls who were in pee play. Hoping to make it 16 very soon.

yo_homies
27th April 2006, 10:34 PM
none sadly, im still thinking of good ways to ask! lol
any good suggestions would be greatly appreciated

shine on

grendemon1
28th April 2006, 02:40 AM
I have had four that I can remember who definately had an interest in pee play to some degree. My wife however has been the most experimental and we have done quite a lot of things involving peeing, even tried tasting, though I have to admit that I much prefer the visual side of pissing rather than the tasting

Elliot_933
2nd May 2006, 12:03 AM
I had one experience with one girl..... and I hate how hard it was to ask her to play the peepee game. I dread to think how hard its gonna be to find another girl how is even willing to concider it.

lucyfingers1
2nd May 2006, 02:59 AM
just the 2 but working on it!

n1count
2nd May 2006, 03:09 PM
unfortunitly only one. and she only let me watch. so it could have been better.

berrybuzz
4th May 2006, 12:56 AM
i have only had one person that has done any play with me, but i have gotten a friend to pee in front of myself and my boyfriend

nckos
4th May 2006, 01:10 AM
2 :D They didn't do everything, but one peed like in bowls 'n stuff right in front of me (or she wet the bed)...That was hot. The other only peed in the toilet...but that wasn't bad aswell :)

And both the girls were hot, that's a big plus.

MissPissyPants
24th May 2006, 02:54 PM
For me, just one.... the Love of My Life... The One Man who I share everything with... I've never shared nor told before, but thankfully I did, this time, and I'm so proud and pleased that I did! :D

tightwetjeans12
24th May 2006, 03:50 PM
lol wait 4 it...

0!

:( lol

afs14899
27th May 2006, 11:20 AM
zero as of right now but i am in hopes of changing that. I am new to the network and just trying to get my face wet LOL.

infrno
27th May 2006, 11:52 AM
Very simple answer.... NOT ENOUGH..... LOL

The more the merrier. :)

AcidRain
27th May 2006, 11:32 PM
Good answer infrno! I haven't had too many of them myself, thinking back I can remember 3 for sure. My first was my best friend who turned out to be my friend in more ways than one ;-) The second was a girl I had a brief affair with. The first time we had sex turned into an all night affair so we ended up in the shower together in the morning. It was actually her who approached the subject. She told me that she had a threesome with a couple of guys once and they peed all over her in the bathtub. Asked me if I would do it because it really turned her on. I didn't realize just how much it turned her on until I had her drenched and dripping in gold, but belive me it was worth finding out first hand! We had talked about peeing on a few occasions after that, I had even told her I wanted her to sit on my face and pee in my mouth. Sadly, our affair didn't last long enough for us to explore our fetish together. The third is my wife. This time it was me who cracked the ice on the subject. I joked about it at first to feel her out and she got curious about it hearing my cracking jokes. We started out by peeing on each other in the shower then progressed to peeing in each others mouths and me peeing inside of her. Although we don't do it as often as I'd like to, we still include peeing in our sex life from time to time. I'm not sure, I think there may have been others that I've had pee play with but the memory's a little fuzzy, those are the three I remember for sure.

Willycarter1
28th May 2006, 05:02 PM
Just my wife and previous gf. I found it hard to approach the subject. With the wife it was a drunken thing and the next day we just thought about what we did and took it from there.

Big_Bird7
6th June 2006, 01:34 AM
you fellas are lucky. I wish that one day I will have one. unfortunatley the girl I have now is pretty boring when It comes to naughty novelties. It's like having sex with a log.

dadam1969
6th June 2006, 03:32 AM
:( Sigh. still waiting for that one "golden" opportunity.

jpfan22
6th June 2006, 06:09 AM
just one..no wet sex...just watching the person pee.

expat_98
6th June 2006, 06:16 AM
I feel really lucky, I've had 5 women with whom I've enjoyed the pee. I enjoy receiving, so I think it has been easier finding this pleasure. The women who have endulged me this pleasure definetly enjoyed delivering. Only once did I deliver, we wanted to see what it would be like; she wanted to feel me pee on her clit. I didn't get anything out of it, she decided it wasnt too much either. There are women out there who really enjoy the pee, but you just don't find a one nighter, pee style! Such a shame though, really!

flu_mi
7th June 2006, 09:44 AM
i have never had one. i was always embarressed to tell my girlfriend. i think i have to find one!

anybody who´d like to?? ;)

devilinbluejeans2
6th December 2007, 05:10 AM
I'm in Colorado and would love for you to make it cum true.

likeit2
6th December 2007, 05:14 AM
Just two, but only one that willingly indulges me, that is my current wife of 20 years. My first wife (married at 19) just thought I was disgusting when I begged for her to pee on me.

rockergav30
8th December 2007, 12:22 PM
just the 1 an ex my first love love to drink her again

bluesman49000
12th December 2007, 01:10 AM
I don't know if I have posted on this thread already or not. so far, I have had four pee partners.

bluesman49000
12th December 2007, 01:15 AM

Hey Chanco, I will be in Colorado this Thursday. You can pee on me anytime! :D

1badboy
12th December 2007, 03:26 AM

Wetman

Wow, you're definitely the stud in terms of pee partners. I've had zero.. :(

1cane
3rd January 2008, 04:12 PM
two partners one woman and one man.

mattsav99
3rd January 2008, 04:15 PM
I've only ever been lucky enough to find one, I've been searching ever since though.

jubilantmind
3rd January 2008, 06:50 PM
two partners one woman and one man.

Then why are you saying that you are straight male and not bi? :scratchch

anonomousy1
4th January 2008, 04:31 AM
grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr8 q wetman. also hi im back how r u? strangely enuf my answer to this q has changed from 0 to 1 now. which is part of the reason iv been away so long. unfortunately tho i put an end to it coz i only want a casual thing at most right now if even that and this guy was too hung up on me n now it wouldnt work anyway coz we r living in dif cities. well im only young so im happy that way :).

floridaboy
4th January 2008, 06:14 AM
Big fat zero here. I don't have the courage to come out with my fetish. I'd be afraid that she would make fun of me and tell all of my friends. Hopefully, I'll meet a girl on here...

poopdeckpappy
4th January 2008, 07:52 AM
just one. She's still around so I can't complain! I told my ex about it, but it never went further than talking. I guess I upgraded to one that was willing to try!.

rlheard01
26th December 2009, 08:45 PM
I have only had pee sex with one woman (my wife) although I have been lucky enough to get several girls to squirt for me with g-spot stimulation.

JesseP
27th December 2009, 12:23 AM
I have been lucky enough to have had a few pee partners over the years, mainly because i ask a lot!

I have had 7 partners who also enjoyed pee play of various forms, mainly watching each other, but also peeing on and one who loved to drink. Some of these were one off meets, but 2 were longer standing.

I have also had another 5 or 6 who were not into peeing but would let me watch them pee, including one who would often pee down my leg in the shower, she thought it was fun and knew it turned me on so would do it without any prompting.

If you include cyber partners, there are a further 4 who have peed on cam but who I have never actually met for various reasons, mainly distance.

eg8578
27th December 2009, 05:47 AM
I've just had one peeing partner so far, my ex boyfriend who actually introduced me to the fetish in the first place. Now that we've broken up though, I hope I wont have a difficult time finding another!

Ilovepantywetting28
27th December 2009, 08:30 AM
Sadly I have never had a pee partner. I hope that when the girl I like becomes my new partner, I will have my first.

luvgirlspee
28th December 2009, 12:43 AM
Two here ... would have been three if the missing one and I had been together long enough. Only the first was "into" it. Current partner not, but has at least tried.

Hoping to experience it again sometime. Not sure if its better to have never had it, or to have had it with a cool partner and then be stuck without it. Especially now, as I'm older and know more about what I like ....