PDA

View Full Version : Caught wearing diapers

iwilllicku2000
5th November 2005, 07:14 AM
I just got caught by a friend/sometimes lover. I was wearing a Depends disposable under my sweats, and she showed up unannounced. I answered the door and her first question was "Why do you sound like plastic?" I didn't answer, but I am sure it won't take her long to figure it out.

Mannix630
7th November 2005, 05:20 AM
You didn't describe their reaction, however, the best thing you can do is to act like it's the most natural thing in the world and that if it is something kind of weird that at least it's the 'coolest' weird thing around. So far, it's been a good thing for me to have someone find out about my diapers. Good luck!

iwilllicku2000
8th November 2005, 01:02 AM
I was quite embarsaed, and did not really know how to respond to her inquiry, so I remained silent and motionless untill she left. The following day she called and asked point blank "Why were you wearing a diaper?" I still don't know how to answer that one.

cameltoelover2020
8th November 2005, 05:11 AM
I have often thought about being caught. The embarrassment but also the excitement. I think I would prefer to be caught by someone I didn't know.

4Noisypants
8th November 2005, 02:23 PM
God, that has to be really hard. I don't know how I would react to something like that either. My gut tells me you should just be honest with her. Obviously, the cat is pretty much out of the bag anyway. :) But I really don't knwo if I'd be able to 'fess up to it. Under pressure I tend to fall into the deny, deny, deny strategy, no matter how busted I am. But afterwards I always wish I'd come clean. No matter how you decide to handle it, I hope it goes well. If you don't own up to it, I would bet she'll just let it go and never mention it again. But if you tell her the truth, maybe it will be very cool and a huge weight off your shoulders. Tough call. Good luck!

Mannix630
9th November 2005, 12:38 AM
you might be better off saying something like, 'i have an overactive bladder whenever i drink coffee, or alcohol, or whatever' than to tell about your fetish. at least it is something somewhat understandable and this way you can feel out her reaction and you will know whether you can say something like, 'it's kind of nice to wear a diaper', etc.

this has worked for me. i have told a couple of people but i definitely feel out their reactions first. for example, i'll say something like i wet the bed sometimes when i'm really drunk, or, i had to go so bad i peed my pants the other day...then, depending on the reaction, i might say something like, 'i wish i would have been wearing a diaper or something'.

good luck!

phred37_2000
9th November 2005, 03:48 AM
My wife and I had this Korean friend when I was stationed...in Korea...well, I had a motorcycle accident and I broke my arm and my right tibia. I already wore diapers for pleasure so wearing them for real wasn't a problem because I couldn't walk or undress myself. So I happily used them! At any rate, my friend went along with us to the Korean police substation to fill out the accident report and I had on 3 pairs of depends. I also wore white sweat pants...the diapers were extremely obvious. When we were leaving the house she told me to stop because she "saw" something that looked like I was wearing a diaper...well, I was! I pulled down the waistband and showed her that I did indeed have on diapers. She asked why I had them on and I told her that it was because of my accident..she didn't ask about them ever again but she was extremely curious....

chris311
9th November 2005, 05:33 AM
I was caught wearing a diaper once at school by a friend. She heard it, but didn't say anything until later when we were alone.

dpr_lvr2
9th November 2005, 06:31 AM
Man that puts you in a seriously bad situation. I wouldn't really lie. Especially if you are good friends. Try to be honest and make sure she knows that this is a fairly common fetish and that she does not need to be involved in it. You never know you might find that she is willing to play along.

cameltoelover2020
12th November 2005, 05:20 AM
I was worried about being caught today. I put on a daiper before going to the store. It felt so good and luckly there was a lot of noise so noone was the wiser. Then as i turn on corner, there was my neighbor. I was very worried. He talked for a long time and look at my crotch a few times. I think he suspected something.

tate
18th November 2005, 02:29 AM
If it were me, I'd go with Mannix630's response. That's the best one. In fact I keep a bag of diapers around the house all the time. Although I like them for pleasure, I "leak" more often than not. My husband does the laundry and there have been times I have went through 4 or 5 changes of pants in a day, so it is better just to go put on my diapers. He agreed. :D

Bill_610
18th November 2005, 05:46 AM
Being caught is probably my biggest concern when wearing in public, and even when just around the ranch. Obviously, my reaction would depend upon the circumstances. If a female friend dropped in, noticed, and asked outright, I would probably confess that I was. If she asked why, I'd probably say because they are comfortable - I like the feel. If she didn't ask any further questions, I'd just let it go at that, but if she did, well, that sounds like an opening to explain further, hoping her curiosity is genuine and that perhaps she is like-minded (or would like to be).

On the other hand, I almost always wear something over my diaper that muffles the crinkles, especially when I'm in public. :p

dl_dafydd
18th November 2005, 01:28 PM
I agree with all the posters that say you ought to be honest about it. Just tell her that you like to wear diapers sometimes. You're an adult, after all, and you should be allowed to wear whatever underwear you like.

n2diapers12
16th December 2005, 05:26 PM
In one way that is pretty hot, and in another way that really sucks. I've never been caught wearing but have had fantasies where I get caught, but those always have a happy ending! How did your story end?

22wetattends
17th December 2005, 06:26 AM
i was never caught wearing diapers but once my roomate got locked out and climbed up my balcony to my room to get in and i had some dirty diapers rolled up on the floor just inside the door. No doubt he saw them but never said anything to me about it.

funnyandquiet2
15th January 2006, 11:51 PM
I was caught once when i was in 8th grade, I told mom it was a bet that i lost and she actually said ok but i could tell she was very hesitant to buy it.

crssovr
16th January 2006, 12:17 AM
I showed my girlfriend a diaper and she didn't even react, it was like looking at a coffee cup for her. She really wasn't interested in pursuing it for her pleasure but was happy to strap it on me for the night.

acdcrocks
26th January 2006, 01:54 AM
what I do is keep something in your pocket, like a poptarts rapper, that will make noise, and if any one askes, you take that out of your pocket, and if you think anyone suspects, stil take out of your pocxket and act if you were going to throw it away.

niet3sche
26th January 2006, 06:38 AM
I was quite embarsaed, and did not really know how to respond to her inquiry, so I remained silent and motionless untill she left. The following day she called and asked point blank "Why were you wearing a diaper?" I still don't know how to answer that one.

This one's pretty easy to answer if you and she are "invested" in the other - you own up to it fully, and if she doesn't like it, then you've lost nothing (yes, she'll go, but if she can't hang with you through this, then she won't hang through anything truly difficult).

However, because she is described as a "friend/simetimes lover", it adds all the layers of complexity that this kind of relationship adds. This is a reasonably long way of telling you that I think you're in a tough spot here.

Here's how this could play out:

If you lie and she doesn't find out about the lie and doesn't ever catch you again and you don't work out as a couple ... then you win.
If you lie and she doesn't find out about the lie and doesn't ever catch you again but you do work out as a couple ... then you lose (trust issue and she will eventually find out).
If you lie and she doesn't find out about the lie but catches you again ... then you lose for the reason above (trust) unless she is either into diaper play or is really good about things. If either of these is the case, my gut reaction would be to go with her as a couple. So you lose initially but might win in the long run, depending on her reaction.
If you lie and then she finds out about the lie, then you lose.
If you tell the truth, she'll have to value your honesty if nothing else. 2 basic things can happen: (1) she's accepting (see the above advice on "consider being in a serious relationship with her"); (2) she's not accepting, and ends the friendship/relationship. #2 is fine if she doesn't go blabbing to all her and your friends. If this happens, though, you're in for a world of pain.

It comes down to one word: disclosure. The fastest way to remove blackmail or embarassment as an option is to make "secret" information public. However, this has obvious reprocussions ... the choice is yours to make, but I'll tell you that I've been there myself. And Thank God that my then-GF-now-wife was understanding (I have way too much stress in my life and de-stress through diapers) about it, and Thank God that I had thought about why I like diapers.

Anyway ... hopefully this'll help people out. Good luck; you're truly in a tough spot here. :confused:

Anony
27th January 2006, 03:09 AM
I haven't been caught yet. Came very close one or two times though. When I'm diapered I avoid being seen like it's the plague.

princessash
23rd February 2006, 08:45 AM
I've been wearing for years, and haven't been caught yet, but I think it might be fun getting caught sometime while wearing in public.

maggotmann
23rd February 2006, 05:58 PM
You did say sometimes lover, so go for it. If they don't understand, then they really aren't that nice anyway. For all you know, you might get lucky and get a nice babysitter out of it

darkx5
1st March 2006, 03:49 AM
Only my younger sister knows that I wear baby diapers. But she did not say anything, because I have a photo of her first time in the girls toilette :321:
I take it with my girlfriend as we want to go "pee".
My sister hate diapers, I can not stand her opinion, but she is very sweet :flirt:

diaplover1
30th March 2006, 06:03 PM
I've not been caught yet but came very close one night when my g/f came home unexepectantly. I had just taken out a nappy to put on when the front door opened. Managed to hide it but always wondered what would have happened if I hadn't.

babyt69
14th May 2006, 02:24 AM
my aunt caught me wearing one my dog found one and pulled out in the living room and my girl friend left one next to my aunts bed when we were house siting for my aunt

wayen1
18th May 2006, 10:07 PM
I got caught by my roommate in college... that is what made me bi :)
I am incontinent and I wear 24/7/365. It does happen but not often that someone will notice I just explain that I need to wear them for medical reasons . Wayen

qwer_69
25th May 2006, 10:40 PM
I almost got caught by my grandmother while I was visiting at her place.. I would have been so embaressed if she had noticed :eek:

ionlytwoyearsold1
5th June 2006, 06:00 AM
i would be so embaressed if anyone even though i was wearing diapers if someone found out id prolly turn paranoid or something and make sure i was always undetectable

wetwee
11th June 2006, 04:49 PM
I just got caught by a friend/sometimes lover. I was wearing a Depends disposable under my sweats, and she showed up unannounced. I answered the door and her first question was "Why do you sound like plastic?" I didn't answer, but I am sure it won't take her long to figure it out.
So would you have done if you were asked are you wearing diapers and why
I was caught wearing a diaper once at school by a friend. She heard it, but didn't say anything until later when we were alone.
That was a brave thing to do, at school you were leaving yourself open for some massive humiliation

harrogatebaby1066
13th June 2006, 02:55 PM
my wife cught me in a nappy and consiqently i have been in one 24/7 for about 5 years know what fun

ssj3Broly
4th July 2006, 03:49 PM
Well for one Its usually not a choice that were into this fetish. Two if youve ever tried it you might be able to see for yourself. Simply put, to those of us who have this fetish, it simply feels good. Why? Who knows, it just does.
(Anyway back to the original subject of: caught)

I was recently caught while traveling. I was headed from Frankfurt, Germany to Houston, TX with a layover in Dallas, TX. I had on an Abena X-plus and three in my carryon. When i went through security the metal detector beeped, so once i finally made it through the metal detector, they had to use the little wand and they frisked me, briefly (pun not intended) exposing the waist of my diaper. But thats not all!!! I was going home for my sisters wedding, so i had a gift for her which was a waterford crystal clock (lead crystal). This item confused the x-ray machine. So after running my bag through several times they just went ahead and unpacked my bag. luckily they let me have some privacy and left the diapers in the bag so not every one would see them. But everyone behind the conveyor belt had a good long look at the bags contents. The same thing happened in dallas except i made sure that i had nothing on me to set off the metal detector so no patdown was needed, although in dallas I was a few diapers shorter ;) . Through out the whole thing noone said a single word about the diaper on me or the ones in the bag.

tenchi81
10th July 2006, 02:57 AM
Neither of us has been close to getting caught. And we wear public quite often.
Only issue was a friend busted me 5 years ago but nothing major came from it.

omg_an_ef8
16th July 2006, 07:19 AM
say you lost a bet or something lol maybe that'll help. but seriously just tell her about it or act 'natural' like you do it all the time. :-p

DaddyRich
26th December 2006, 08:07 AM
My ex girlfriend was "almost" caught by my neighbor. She was chit chatting with him. I had just got home and heard them talking. She had on those "low rise" jeans and a short tee!!! Her plastic pants were obvious above the waistband in the back. Fortunately I came up behind her and whispered to her about the situation and distracted my neighbor by showing him something. She went in the house and put on a longer tee

n2diapers12
27th December 2006, 01:49 AM
I was caught one time too so I just said that I had a bedwetting problem and I surprised at how well that worked.

uwet4me
27th December 2006, 02:05 AM
well you can say you got a wetting problem, not a pure fetish you enjoy. A percentage of people have a wetting problem and wear diaper's. Let it ride
at that maybe she will get used to the idea and not think it as strange even
change a wet bottom. If she's not close to you, the truth maybe bent and
the truth never told.

showtime9
30th December 2006, 01:05 AM
i got caught by my mom one time she was coming into my apartment and i was wearing gym shorts and she saw up them so..

MuskMinx
3rd January 2007, 06:08 AM
Whenever i imagine being caught, it's always by a young guy who's turned on by it. Maybe that doesnt even count, then.

I like the idea of wearing a short skirt, bending over, and him catching a glimpse of, it, and trying to chat me up.

Honestly, id like to run into some guy who has a fetish for putting girls in diapers, and randomly make all his fantasies come true.

james9601
5th January 2007, 12:14 AM
I posted some pics of me in diapers in my Yahoo profile and my girlfriend came accross them. I was embarresed but fessed up, fortunitly shes very understanding and I even got her to wear them and took some pics of her wetting them!

sissy_lil_nappyboy
5th January 2007, 07:13 AM
wow that is so cool, i wish i had a gf that would stumble across pics of me in nappies and baby stuff and be as understanding and willing to try something new and wear them too, lucky :p

sissy_lil_nappyboy
5th January 2007, 07:15 AM
MuskMinx, if you are ever in sydney, australia. I will make diaper u and make ur fantasy come true :) i am into diapers as well and i wear them so it would be heaps of fun i reckon :) msg me and hope we can keep in touch
if you have msn i could let u see me in em too

wasd_kill
5th January 2007, 11:36 PM
you should fess up if you feel you can tell her the truth. if not, just say you don't want to talk about it/want to forget it.

SisssyNPampers1
6th January 2007, 01:54 PM
I'd love to be caught by an understanding lady! I'd love to have her humiliate me! I have worn my diapers out shopping and have had the waistband stick out of top of my pants when I bent over!!!

readymade1
13th January 2007, 12:19 AM
An x girlfriend of mine found a diaper in my drawers at some point. I didnt know until she told me to take my clothes off and lay on the bed so she could get a diaper on me before bed. Of course I did what she said but I was quite in shock for the next 30 minutes or so.

diaper7
14th January 2007, 02:49 PM
An x girlfriend of mine found a diaper in my drawers at some point. I didnt know until she told me to take my clothes off and lay on the bed so she could get a diaper on me before bed. Of course I did what she said but I was quite in shock for the next 30 minutes or so.

Did you diaper your X girlfriend ?

If caught wearing diapers by someone know you, it is a nightmare !
Be careful when wearing diaper out or at home !
Although wearing diaper is not illegal, most people cannot accept it.
People can accept selling and buying sex toys, but not diaper ?! :scratchch

aaron03ae
16th January 2007, 03:25 AM
*knocks on wood* thankfully i havent been caught yet...though if it were someone who i thought to be attractive...

litheumn666
18th January 2007, 10:50 PM
i think a lot of ppl ar too embarassed to bring it up again. esp if they ar reasonable friends. don worri, just smile sheepishly an forget it. if they do bring it up again u no theyr interested..

bigpapa22
22nd January 2007, 05:49 AM
i dont wear them but my girlfriend will sometimes for me...well one night she was being my "baby girl" and my sister came into my house to stop by and get a blanket...one that my girlfriend was using to cover up...she also had sweats on too...but anyways...she went and grabbed the cover...and luckily she was covered up well enough with her shirt that it wasnt noticeable!

teenkim
26th January 2007, 11:50 PM
I have been caught by a friend buying diapers, but I said they were for my grandmother and left rather quickly. Rather embarising, but I dont think they cought on.

louisvuittonfan_90
23rd February 2007, 12:48 AM
It's best not to lie since you are friends / lovers. she probably has an idea of what's going on anyway,and she'd just be hurt and angry that you lie to her. i know it's hard but it's probably the best for ur relationship.

Good luck

maylene_man
23rd February 2007, 04:43 AM
I was caught once. Man, it was one of the most embarrasing moments of my life.
i didnt know what to do, and i just kind of freaked out.
never talked to that person again

1BigBabyGentleman
24th February 2007, 06:34 PM
It has been my experience over the years, the people that notice my diapers have either been AB/DL themselves or at least AB/DL aware or curious. I've also noticed over the years, women are crotch and butt watchers, like men are butt, breasts and leg men.

The alternative to your situation is finding something like the old solar suits or parachute pants. They will disguise or eliminate the rustle created by disposable diapers or noisy plastic/vinyl pants almost completely. The other option is what someone else suggested, place keys, coins or something else to create distracting noises.

If this is truly a friend, openess and honesty maybe just what the love doctor ordered. When I've been honest with my female friends, I've been surprised how accepting most women are. I also know that if you're looking for a willing partner or someone to accept you, look to the medical field, doctors, nurses, emt's, first responders etc, deal with bodily functions and sometimes on a daily basis. I've dated nurses that say they don't mind the diapers, because of the toys that are contained therein *BLUSH*

sakuranandana
1st March 2007, 06:39 AM
I've occasionally fantasized about getting caught wearing diapers. A roommate walking in on me, or a partner undressing me. Of course, I'd naturally blush, and have a shy look on my face as if I feared her/his rejection, teasing, etc. Then the hard part: Explaining what infantilsm is. Then, ideally, my partner/roommate accepts it, even to the point of being cuddled and changed and treated like a real child, to some degree.

tigerbaby
27th March 2007, 02:31 AM
Ive been caught by my mom a couple times. And by my friends but not wearing. They make slight jokes now and then, but i kinda laugh inside too.

bigpapa22
10th April 2007, 06:52 AM
i think it would be amazing if me and my girlfriend got caught by one of her friends...and we convinced her to be a baby girl too!

bobbie66
29th April 2007, 06:33 AM
I was staying at my aunts place for a week or so as my folks & sister had gone away on holiday & I was to big & grown up to go away with my parents doing the family holiday thing.

It must have either been a week end or else a non school day, both my aunt & her two daughters had gone out somewhere so I had the house to myself. Being inquisitive or perhaps a little nosey I decided to have a look round my elder cousins room & soon found myself peeking into her clothes drawer & touching the soft pile of girls panties & bra's. This had an imediate effect in causing a young pubescent fifteen year old to start having a strong erection, after quickly undressing I took a pair of panties from the drawer & wrapping them over my now throbbing tool began to play with myself, just before I lost complete control I slipped the panties & a bra on & having looked at myself in the mirror decieded to see if I could find a suitable girly dress to wear.

Eventually I was all dressed up & after looking at myself in the mirror again thought it a good idea to pee my panties, so off I went into the bathroom & standing inside the bath so as not to make a mess on the foor began to wet myself, stopping half way to feel through the wet panties. I then thought it a good idea to find an oldish bath towel from inside the drying cupboard, went back into the bedroom & lying on my cousins bed made a make shift nappy from the towel, using a cord belt & panyhose to help secure the nappy. I suppose I lay on the bed for a while then got up lifted my dress in front of the mirror which revealed the pantyhose & towel nappy underneath.

Once finished I then went into the bedroom, standing in front of the mirror I lifted the front of the dress & putting my hand down inside began to rub myself off.

All of a sudden & out of know where came a voice "What are you doing in my sisters room" Oh No....It was my younger cousin, I didn't know what to say "Oh Please, Please Don't Tell, Please", I'd lost it good & proper, my shame & embarrassment took over I slumped to the floor covering my face as the tears started to roll down my cheeks & then uncontrolable sobbing as I pleaded again with her not to tell anyone.

She then came over, sat down beside me & putting her arm around my shoulder started to try & console me by saying that she sort of knew I liked to dress up cause sometimes after previous visits things would either be out of place or missing, like her panties, either from the drawer or even the dirty one's waiting for the wash, she wasn't going to tell her sister or even her Mom, & knew that boys liked to be girls sometimes & that sometimes it was the other way round. Gee that was a relief, but I still had to explain the wet towel wrapped aound me in the shape of a nappy, so through my tear soaked eyes I plucked up the courage & began to confess.

Looking back on it now I must say that she took my baby confession pretty well, occaisionaly we'll see each other mainly at family get togethers, weddings, funerals & such like, always with her partner of twenty years or so, as she came out in the seventies but whilst hearing my hidden secrets all those years back she was still hiding hers till much later.

pee33
15th May 2007, 07:58 AM
i have never have been caught wearing diapers. but my friend once caught a full package of depends minus one or two. i just pulled it off as a practical joke for a frat thing. thank goodness there was alot gone because that would have been harder to explain.

diapered_steve24
16th May 2007, 03:27 AM
one day while everyone was gone, shortly after I graduated High School, when I was still living at my mother's house, I was wearing a pampers size 6 and a police officer stopped by. I didn't have time to take the diaper off, and all I had on was a pair of shorts and my diaper... man, that was a close one!

WetTV
21st May 2007, 11:34 AM
I have been caught by my mum when i lived at home - came home drunk and put one on for bed and passed outshe came in in morning to put some clothes away ans saw my. She was a bit freaked but i told her I had wetting problem when i was drunk and did not want to wet bed.

Teejayzaymart
15th May 2008, 06:12 PM
As long as we're bumping year old threads...

I caught someone in them once. :) Nothing like kissing someone and feeling their rump only to hear crinkles.

Furryfeet
22nd May 2008, 01:54 AM
There's obviously a gap in the market for silent diapers, but who will buy them?

wowee999
4th June 2008, 07:07 PM
ive never been caught yet, but have come to some very close calls. would getting caught really be bad? mybe add the the excitement.

seitnap
19th June 2008, 07:29 AM
If someone found out about me wearing diapers I would just tell them I have a bladder problem and cant hold it for long periods of time. It is really no one's business as to why you wear them.

jfbaby8
27th June 2008, 03:23 AM
I was caught by my wife it was extremely weird/awesome she was very surprised and made me stay in them and wet them and she watched me change myself and now she makes me wear them around the house sometimes, she even chages me sometimes too

nog666
27th June 2008, 01:30 PM
The first time i was caught was by my mom far far years ago, I have been a diaper lover for many years now.

Now, I can say that a lot of people caught me, but a lot of them kept it for him/herself, but it is not so difficult to understand who know it, and who dosn't.

jfbaby8
27th June 2008, 10:25 PM
last night my wife put me in 4 disposable diapers and made me wear a babyish diaper cover and tied a ball gag in my mouth while i had to soil my diapers in fornt of her friends (which i secretly enjoyed)

stevemac800
10th July 2008, 02:24 AM
i got caught wearing diapers by my girlfriend,it was a shock to her,but as life goes on ive been married now for 16 years

ottawajr83
8th August 2008, 07:44 AM
i got caught by the land lady i woke up wet my diaper and went out into the living room/kitchen in just me diaper and she was standing there measuring for a new fridge

Molicare69
9th August 2008, 07:48 PM
I am not sure if my girlfriend was caught or suspected of wearing her thick Abena Plus under her PJ pants when we went through the Sonic Drive Thru. I just know it was to hot too handle because that shake had made her diaper extra wet.lol For
myself no, but I don't really care for it.

wet_debbie
10th August 2008, 10:10 AM
I don't really care if anyone notices when I'm wearing a nappy; it doesn't bother me in the least.

I have found that even when it is obvious that someone has realised that I'm wearing one, it is very rarely commented on - mostly, I get a funny look, and that's as far as it goes. There have only been a couple of occasions when someone has said anything; once I simply said that I had severe bladder control problems, and the other time I admitted to a lady that I wore it to save the bother of waiting to find a toilet. The look on her face was priceless!

But to be perfectly honest, if someone does notice, it only adds to my excitement. I have to admit that I have deliberately dressed on occasions in a way that makes it extremely likely that my nappy will be noticed. It may be a skirt or dress that is short enough to "accidentally" reveal what's underneath, or perhaps shorts, jeans or trousers that show the bulky outline of my nappy.

Once, when on holiday, I wore a pair of shorts (which actually were more like hot pants!) and a crop top. Not only did the shorts prominently show the outline of my nappy, but the waistband of my plastic pants was visible above the top of my shorts. Many people noticed it that day, and I was extremely aroused when I returned to the holiday cottage I had rented. I took care of that with a long slow session with my vibrator... great holiday that was!

zakkurah
24th August 2008, 11:47 AM
I have been got wearing one by my mother when I was living with her. She sent me to therapy for it. The theripist told her that it was just a fetish of mine and that it wasn't harmful to me or my mind.

mikemyers
25th August 2008, 02:08 AM
I would like to get caught in pull-ups, only to realize that the person who caught me is also in pull-ups.

Da1337dude
27th August 2008, 08:30 AM
Not entirely related to this, but I remember when I got found-out by my dad when I was a kid but already into pee. It was the pissed-in undies that gave it away, my dad smelt pee on my clothes. Mostly my swimming togs, as swimming gave me an excuse to be wet and all I had to do was find a quiet corner. I thought I'd get away w/that. At first I broke down and tried to deny, but when I knew my arguements about dripping into undies after peeing in the toilet (I don't use toilet paper after pee, it sticks to my penis) wouldn't work, I told him almost everything. The only thing I lied about was that on my peeing websites, I'd only read stories. As if.

xxprimusxxtl
28th August 2008, 10:21 PM
I've never been caught wearing a diaper. Although I haven't had to hide it for a looong time now, I came clean about my fetish to my girlfriend awhile back, she's surprisingly accepting, so there's isn't much to worry about anymore, I guess. Haha.

To the topic creator: You should have just came clean to your friend, let her know that it's something you enjoy, and if she IS truly your friend. She will understand.

ditman39
19th September 2008, 10:49 PM
i got caught by my mom and it was prolly the worst experience of my life. she walked in on me while i was changing a soaked goodnite and it was not a pretty site.

anotherwetboy
20th September 2008, 06:25 AM
i got caught by my mom and it was prolly the worst experience of my life. she walked in on me while i was changing a soaked goodnite and it was not a pretty site.

Oh, you have my sympathy there. I narrowly lied my way out of this with my mom (and I'm pretty sure she didn't believe me) many years ago when I still lived at home. I know it totally sucked and she didn't even catch me in the act, like you.

plaztiks
23rd September 2008, 10:50 AM

one of 2 things tell her that you wear because you have a week bladder or if you do it for fun just tell her you were volunteering with the elderly and curious as to what it was like for the elderly to have to wear one so you decided to give it a try and you just happened to stop by and wow how embarraasing i hope this isnt too weird for you, such and such. i appologize for what happened and if its ok maybe you could help me with this experiment and try one to. then you gotta find a home and probably take her there and volunteer. wow maybe thats too much :)

plaztiks
23rd September 2008, 10:55 AM
My wife and I had this Korean friend when I was stationed...in Korea...well, I had a motorcycle accident and I broke my arm and my right tibia. I already wore diapers for pleasure so wearing them for real wasn't a problem because I couldn't walk or undress myself. So I happily used them! At any rate, my friend went along with us to the Korean police substation to fill out the accident report and I had on 3 pairs of depends. I also wore white sweat pants...the diapers were extremely obvious. When we were leaving the house she told me to stop because she "saw" something that looked like I was wearing a diaper...well, I was! I pulled down the waistband and showed her that I did indeed have on diapers. She asked why I had them on and I told her that it was because of my accident..she didn't ask about them ever again but she was extremely curious....

yeah my girl caught me. she was pregnant and all and she herself is disabled she can go just fine but bieng pregnant she couldnt reach the bathroom in time by herself and i work nights so i had bought some extra and got her to wear to help her out well i decided it was cool to wear with her. so she was like ah why do you have a pull up on. so i was like well. i explained it all and she was like thats just wierd. she didnt care but she prefers me not to. so i just do it at night and keep it to myself.

WetTV
9th October 2008, 02:12 PM
I have been caught in public a fdew times usually coz the back of my diaper rides up above my waist line and when i bend over it can be seen. On the whole those that spot have been nice and told me i was showing had a couple who laughed though

hiphophip311
10th October 2008, 06:41 AM
This one's pretty easy to answer if you and she are "invested" in the other - you own up to it fully, and if she doesn't like it, then you've lost nothing (yes, she'll go, but if she can't hang with you through this, then she won't hang through anything truly difficult).

However, because she is described as a "friend/simetimes lover", it adds all the layers of complexity that this kind of relationship adds. This is a reasonably long way of telling you that I think you're in a tough spot here.

Here's how this could play out:

If you lie and she doesn't find out about the lie and doesn't ever catch you again and you don't work out as a couple ... then you win.
If you lie and she doesn't find out about the lie and doesn't ever catch you again but you do work out as a couple ... then you lose (trust issue and she will eventually find out).
If you lie and she doesn't find out about the lie but catches you again ... then you lose for the reason above (trust) unless she is either into diaper play or is really good about things. If either of these is the case, my gut reaction would be to go with her as a couple. So you lose initially but might win in the long run, depending on her reaction.
If you lie and then she finds out about the lie, then you lose.
If you tell the truth, she'll have to value your honesty if nothing else. 2 basic things can happen: (1) she's accepting (see the above advice on "consider being in a serious relationship with her"); (2) she's not accepting, and ends the friendship/relationship. #2 is fine if she doesn't go blabbing to all her and your friends. If this happens, though, you're in for a world of pain.

It comes down to one word: disclosure. The fastest way to remove blackmail or embarassment as an option is to make "secret" information public. However, this has obvious reprocussions ... the choice is yours to make, but I'll tell you that I've been there myself. And Thank God that my then-GF-now-wife was understanding (I have way too much stress in my life and de-stress through diapers) about it, and Thank God that I had thought about why I like diapers.

Anyway ... hopefully this'll help people out. Good luck; you're truly in a tough spot here.

wetpantsmike4u
15th October 2008, 01:08 AM
I love being desperate and having wet pants accidents....especially in embarrassing situations like a mall or store....I've wanted to do that in front of a special girl at work but have always chickened out........One day I wore diapers to work..........we were chatting and I really really had to pee bad....I was also getting very excited standing next to her so desperate to go.....as she was talking to me....finally I coulnd;t take it anymore and I started to pee my diaper.. I tried to do it slow so woulnd't leak but it fel sooooooooo good to let go......she looked at me kind of funny......I peed for what seemed like and awful long time and was scared that at any second....I would leak and she would fnd out. As I was peeing she looked at me funny....."Mike, are you OK.....youhave this silly look on your face like when my baby brother pees his diaper".....OMG I turned so red.........if she only knew.....I went to the bathroom to inspect for damage. By the time I got there my diaper was reallt really soggy.....I checked and I hadn't leaked but I knew if I had peed one more OZ they would have....I was rock hard and the soggy diaper felt so good....I sat down and rubbed the front of my diaper......it didn't take very long before I made my diaper all gooey........I so wish I could have told Margy what I did...

piss_chick_99
16th October 2008, 12:38 AM
Luckily, I haven't been caught with diapers :P Nor would I like to be caught... I would find it highly embarassing as I am quite self-concious. That's why there are no pics of me on the internet... I am only willing to reveal myself to someone that I know loves me.
But, anyway, I go out in pull-ups for the occasional thrill and since they're so small, nobody can tell :D I remember once though I peed in the pull ups so much (at the movies) that there was a fairly large wet spot on my jeans... To cover it up I ended up purposely spilling pop on my crotch to hide the smell. It worked well, and nobody ever found out.

Fontaine2007
16th October 2008, 05:37 AM
You might do better to put plastic over them if they are not the self-protective kind, and tape the legs down. If they leak then it's down the leg and not many people are likely to want to admit staring there. You should have to go out in public when you know you won't be able to hold it and your fears tell you you might show all for all to see even when 'reason' says you won't :evil::D

Jam
18th October 2008, 02:50 PM
To be honest,i have made my nappy etremely visible when out and get a thrill from it showing on purpose.Also like to show wet spots on my trousers from it.Sure i get some odd looks but it just adds to the excitement.

J

IdoPiddleSome2
3rd August 2013, 11:18 PM
Wearing the type of Diaper shown in my avvy, I've felt likely to be "caught" ever since retailers manipulated the "Regular-Absorbency" weight off the market. They make 20% more per pack by selling only the "Extra-Absorbency" weight (30/pk vice 36/pk) for the same price & same shelf-space per pack. Not likely the typical OTC-buyer will raise a fuss in the store. How sweet is that?! So they ordered Regulars less & less often. Then they claimed an "overwhelming consumer-preference" (indicated by sales) for the more-profitable "Extra" weight, and quit ordering Regulars at all. So the sole U.S. manufacturer of Store-brand, belted adult-Diapers quit making Regulars BECAUSE of low sales to retailers.

"Extra" weight Diapers are not 20% better at anything but thermal efficiency (covering the LAST place on a human body where that's desired in most cases). Prolonged contact with my own PEE doesn't trouble my skin at all, but my SWEAT is a significant problem, no matter how scrupulously I clean myself. So I shorten the {rise?} {stride?} of my Diaper as I've described before. Then I pull it up in front to keep it down in back while I'm dressed.

Wearing my Diaper thus has proven effective in preventing heat/sweat-rash between my cheeks. But it means the front of my Diaper rides 2" to 3" above my belt-buckle in front. In turn, this means the back of my Diaper (buttons & all) rides about even with the bottoms of my back-pockets. "Extra" weight Diapers are not actually 20% thicker; they only feel as if they were. To the person I've become, this = 20% more likely to be spotted at 30 paces or so (not a bad thing, in my case).

I just posted a photo I snapped, of bag of much bigger DIAPERS, in the Gallery. I'm not sure about linking such a thing to this forum, so I believe I'll refrain. Best regards, all.

j6e2a8n5
10th August 2013, 11:21 AM
I understand the "embarrassment" about being caught wearing diapers as i have been there. A friend of mine known for a very long time found out i wear diapers for fun and was ok with it. Friend asked a few questions and left saying he was going to try it.

j6e2a8n5
10th August 2013, 11:48 AM
Default Re: Caught wearing diapers
I posted some pics of me in diapers in my Yahoo profile and my girlfriend came accross them. I was embarresed but fessed up, fortunitly shes very understanding and I even got her to wear them and took some pics of her wetting them!

I had posted some photos on a diaper web site myself and my girlfriend found them and i learned then that she was a member there also. She is an AB for a long time and now we both wear diapers together.It is great and a we have lots of fun wearing in the house and even in public together.

snowsco
31st August 2013, 01:39 AM
The same thing happened to me about 5 years ago. I was caught be my wife (now ex). She asked me if I was wearing a diaper and of course I said no. She made me pull down my pants to show her and when she saw it she started asking me questions and told me she had a wetting fetish for years. It turned out good in the end.