PDA

View Full Version : Peeing inside my wife

warm_streams
22nd November 2004, 12:12 PM
:D What a rush. Last night for the first time my wife and I were able to pee together while I was still inside her. During oral sex, I stimulated her uretha, and I was reward with tiny little squirts of her golden pee. The more I tasted the harder I became. As I slipped inside her, she already very wet, she started to pee as we worked together to reach our orgasms. Utterly fantastic feeling. I came first, and I already had a very full bladder, I was able to pee hard in her pussy, which sent her to a new sexual height. :D

mike90662
22nd November 2004, 12:58 PM
I can only dream of pissing inside a woman. I've fantasized about that countless times. I wish I could find a woman that's really into pee that much. Everybody I've met either isn't into it at all or just wants to keep it on the legs in the shower.....what a bummer.

opie_wan
22nd November 2004, 08:37 PM
My gf has an orgasm from the warmth of the piss.....the I pull out and stick my dick in her mouth so she can enjoy the taste of her pussy and my piss.

opie_wan

jbox36
22nd November 2004, 09:49 PM
This is something I have always wanted to try. It is about the only thing we haven't done. Yet!

emilytexas
23rd November 2004, 07:11 AM
I mentioned before that one of my three piss partners let go inside me.
Amazing. Definately got a plastic sheet after that one. I made sure he wasn't worried about the mess so he could just let go in me when he was relaxed enough.

pietkoelen
23rd November 2004, 11:39 AM
Man I'm amazed of the amount of lucky people on this board.
I searched quite intensiv for a pee budy, never found a female that was interested though.

Men plenty.. But not interested in that. I would love tp be pissed on just once in my life and piss inside a pussy. I love the uromania scens where that happens.

warm_streams
23rd November 2004, 12:10 PM
Getting yourself to relax in order to pee inside your partner is always the challenge, but well worth it. And using a mattress protector is the way to go. Easy to clean up a sheet, but a nightmare to clean the mattress. And for a tender moment, after sex, just have your partner cuddle up on top of you, her legs spread out over your lap, and nestle your cock up against her pussy. As you cuddle and do the tender kisses, each of you can pee together. Very sensual :wave:

PeeLover
23rd November 2004, 01:51 PM
Wow! Great stories. I once had a girlfriend I was able to share peeing inside her with. Fantastic! She really liked to pee on me when she felt that warmth inside her. I hope I'm fortunate enough to find another such fantastic partner. I live in South Florida. Let's share real pee together. Happy peeing!

Jemmer
27th November 2004, 11:39 PM
I am the wife who's husband pees inside of her, and all I can say is WOW!!!

Vanic
29th November 2004, 09:08 AM
Where do you find all these nice partners at, they are out there somewhere but you usually have to trust them a whole lot before you even bring up this fetish and even then it is like in a joking tone.

b777
29th November 2004, 10:26 AM
I confess this experience is a first for me. Dosn't the piss cause any problems inside her? When my bladder has been full, the erection certainly tends to remain longer than usual.

warm_streams
29th November 2004, 11:41 AM
Peeing inside my wife as yet to cause any problems and we have been doing it for some time. Naturally, we clean up right after and have a nice hot shower. And having a full bladder does assist in prolonging a hard on and delaying cumming, but want a rush as so as you can pee tho :D

thepheonixx
21st August 2005, 09:05 PM
My wife loves the feeling of my peeing inside her, then loves to sit on my face and make me taste my own pee which doesnt bother me but i think it gives her a rush

funfunfun44
22nd August 2005, 09:50 AM
wont it cause infections if you pee inside ive never heard of doing that before, maybe im wrong

strych9
22nd August 2005, 06:13 PM
I've done this in the past with a couple of different women who both loved it! Unfortunately my longterm gf (we have an open relationship) isn't much into piss or any kind of kink.

lifter37
3rd September 2005, 10:24 AM
ive pissed in her a couple times. she didnt mind it either. i like being peed on better though

Katness
3rd September 2005, 12:49 PM
I'd love to have a bloke pee inside me at the same time a woman pees on me, that would be great. It is something that I have not done yet that I dream of doing.

punchface
5th September 2005, 09:27 PM
So can we get a medical opinion on whether or not there would be a risk of some sort of bacterial infection or whatever?

thanks,

pnchfce

Elzie001
6th September 2005, 12:48 AM
So can we get a medical opinion on whether or not there would be a risk of some sort of bacterial infection or whatever?

thanks,

pnchfce
My doctor stated such, she says the risk is real so for every girl that gets pipi into her vagina is very convenient to have a wash and use some pharmacy product.

This is a professional opinion, so it must be true....

Ksses,
Eli.-

susnj32
7th September 2005, 08:18 AM
I haven't found the right guy for this yet, but would love to try. As long as everything is cleaned up afterwards, I wouldn't worry about an infection.

GoldenQuest66
16th September 2005, 05:50 PM
I can imagine how that would feel amazing for both parties. I'd love to find a lady willing to experiment in that way.

yerin
16th September 2005, 07:13 PM
sounds like fun. i'd like to try it sometime

Tassie_Devil
16th September 2005, 09:13 PM
I am the wife who's husband pees inside of her, and all I can say is WOW!!!
Jemmer, your husband is a lucky bloke. How did you two get started in this and are you aware whether there is any scientific evidence to say that it is bad for a female?
I might suggest it to my wife.

jennifer35mo
17th September 2005, 06:08 AM
As a woman speaking from experience.....having my guy fill my pussy and/or ass with piss was the BIGGEST turn on for me....i came like never before...i can't wait until i get it again.... :p

jm59xxx
6th March 2006, 11:57 AM
Wow !! wish I could do this.
The thought of this will keep me ghoing all day now. :p

stained69
12th March 2006, 05:50 AM
I tried it once with out warning her - but that got me in a bit of trouble.

Drefach25
18th October 2006, 06:05 PM
I am lucky enough to be party to this fun. After I have peed in her I can't resist getting down there and licking my own piss off her pussy - and if I do it well enough I sometimes get a special treat for my efforts. And you can guess what that is!

damp_patch
18th October 2006, 06:41 PM
I have trie to pee inside my wife but failed miserably, I almost pooped because I was straining so hard. (I did have an erection at the time and she didn't know that I was trying.

just_do_it_53
22nd October 2006, 10:01 PM
Done it once, at her request. All I can say is, fantastic! You do have to have a good enough erection to get right in there, though, and then have the patience to wait until it half-subsides. It took a long wait and a lot of concentration, but from a male point of view it was completely amazing. I feel very lucky after reading some of the comments in this thread.

PeeInMePlease
12th November 2006, 07:31 AM
I had one guy who was able to do it no problem - pee inside me with an erection. It was incredible... then as he started fucking me again the piss would gush out with every thrust and cover us.

The only other guy who was willing to do this with me, was unable to get himself to relax enough. He too was straining so hard... he wanted to do it for me so bad, but couldn't. I think with time he would have been able to, but we aren't together at the moment.

sexyvaduo
12th November 2006, 05:11 PM
We have done it in the ocean which was really good. We have yet to convince the wife tohave it inside her but she is becoming more adventurous of peeing anywhere!! :p

jerky1938
13th November 2006, 10:44 PM
I have had a couple of occasions when I was peed on, but I couldn't pee due to my horniness - it just wouldn't go no matter how bad I had to go.

biomatics
13th November 2006, 11:12 PM
I would never let a guy pee inside of me - ooo. course im mainly into guys having accidents (in their own pants) lol

wetman44
14th November 2006, 03:10 AM
and how about pissing inside your husband or boyfriend? how many of you have ever tried or thinked about it?

babyj21
5th December 2006, 06:21 AM
I have many fantasy's other than just pee. Poo is not include at the moment. But I really wish to have my future husband whomever that will be to pee inside of me. As well as peeing on him if he so desires it. I hope to share many fantasy's with whomever he is.

massdistortion1
30th January 2007, 07:55 PM
A lot of woman on here who seem to have found it enjoyable ;)

hecken2002
24th March 2007, 06:51 AM
i have tried but my wife knew something was going on and pushed me out of her. she will pee on me but will not let me pee anywhere on her. need a pee buddy in tx.

elderdruid_777
24th March 2007, 12:44 PM
I always thought that women hated having guys pee in them. I have joked with my gf about peeing inside her like "Im gonna go, it's comming" but she screams and says stop so I never actually went. I guess I could imagine it feeling really good for both parties, but I can't speak from experience.

MissPissyPants
24th March 2007, 12:49 PM
I always thought that women hated having guys pee in them. I have joked with my gf about peeing inside her like "Im gonna go, it's comming" but she screams and says stop so I never actually went. I guess I could imagine it feeling really good for both parties, but I can't speak from experience.

That ain't necessarily so, elderdruid, as myself and other ladies in here have said in other threads on this topic, it is actually a fantastic sensation - for those of us who enjoy the whole "pee experience"...

Obviously, the fact that your gf becomes rather panicky by the idea - she obviously is not open to trying it. But believe me, it does feel good, for both parties.

poul6963
24th March 2007, 03:23 PM
Impresive, never tried and I know my girlfriend doesn't want that, so I must keep dreaming :-)

P

Aquaman43
31st March 2007, 01:34 AM
I mentioned elsewhere that my wife enjoys it very much when I do this. I've also done it during anal sex and she got off on that as well.

Fontaine2007
31st March 2007, 02:51 AM
For those women who can feel inside, great whether it's pee or semen, but all power to you to be capable of defying natural tension to be able to piss for her! It's much easier for women to piss sexually.

hx16cpt9
31st March 2007, 05:48 AM
Damn son, you are lucky. Most of us just wish that more women were on the same page.

Redpunzle
31st March 2007, 07:14 AM
This is a very special treat for me. My husband finds it especially difficult. The handfull of times I've been rewarded for my patience, it was a terriffic feeling. Each time it happened, it was a complete surprise, mostly a right time/right place thing. It's not something he can force. He rarely drinks alcohol, but on at least two occasions, it played a part, silly man can't hold his liquor. Yay!!!

PEEVIRGIN1980
31st March 2007, 07:53 AM
My husband has no problem doing that! I mean as soon as he cums, then he has to pee. I love the feeling of it going inside of me! I cum automatically!

pisswet1
3rd April 2007, 10:09 AM
I have done this a few times with my girl friend , love it at first she did not even notice I was doing it, very erotic behavour.

darby
4th April 2007, 05:53 PM
last night my husband and I tried that. He couldn't let go to do it but we'll not give up. the plastic cover sounds like a good investment. I can't wait to feel it!

thething76
4th April 2007, 06:57 PM
i would be decapitated if i tried it!

BrknLzrd
5th April 2007, 05:14 AM
the current g/f reallllllly loves this, though i have to say its really hard to do. The first time we tried this it took forever for me to finally be able to pee, i think its just a mental thing but once ya overcome it its a blast for both parties.

hvyjacker
6th April 2007, 02:48 AM
All I can say is wow. I have never even thought of peeing inside my girlfriend.. thanks to you guys i have something to get off to tonight

peelover2000
7th April 2007, 06:09 PM
I could do this long time ago once with my wife. after I did it she told me that now she understands what is the fascination of me beeing wetted by her.
This was great.

tommyPP2
10th April 2007, 02:29 AM
I've tried doing this with partners in the past but could never get the stream going and now my current partner isn't into it. Bummer for me.

pfudrun1
10th April 2007, 01:39 PM
I can just speak for myself but i really like that kind of stuff

ILIKE2CUP
11th April 2007, 09:52 AM
I love pissing inside my GF! We just recently opened up to each other and as it turns out we both have been exited with pee play and since then it's been heaven! She loves it! :)

euphemisms
11th April 2007, 08:07 PM
kind of embarassing, but when i was little i thought having sex was being peed in to.

i guess partially, i was right.

charlottepee
11th April 2007, 09:22 PM
I've tried it, and its OK, but I prefer it where i can see it.

closer123
11th April 2007, 09:47 PM
Sadly i'm not had a gf that would let me try this.

Where do you find these wonderful ladies? tsk tsk :rolleyes:

dragonslayer99
12th April 2007, 10:42 AM
she thinks its stimulating but we only did it once an dnow she wont go for ti anymore

tank1
21st April 2007, 06:15 AM
Congrats on a great experience and yes I wish I were that lucky too.

Wetgreg37
21st April 2007, 09:14 AM
Man I'm amazed of the amount of lucky people on this board.
I searched quite intensiv for a pee budy, never found a female that was interested though.

Men plenty.. But not interested in that. I would love tp be pissed on just once in my life and piss inside a pussy. I love the uromania scens where that happens.

From my experience (42 years, more than ten sexual partners), I can say that ther is no problem to turn a woman into water sports, even the woman did know nothing before about it. The only problem is ti explain what is going about this and make her sure that is nothing like humiliataion or anyhing bad and dirty. Most of my GFs were finally lucky with experiencing water sports.

bensheppard666
22nd April 2007, 06:05 PM
im also another lucky person my girlfriend lets me piss inside her pussy and then she is so turned on she wants me to fuck her making all off the piss come back out and all over the towels very messy but alot of fun :p :p

PeecreampieMan
22nd April 2007, 06:40 PM
i did that once... it was fucking great, anyway after that my partner got mad about this but afterday she confess that that was the best orgasm of her life...

pd: i can pee easily with a hard on so i can fuck while doing it

P4ME1978
30th April 2007, 09:22 PM
I pee inside my gf all the time. And she loves it. She waits for me to fill her pussy up. Then she squirts it out. then i fill it up and she squirts it out. does make a mess and you do needs a plastic sheet. sometime you can both just lose control and can't stop going. but it makes both of us so hot.

donwoods
1st May 2007, 02:36 AM
Me and my gf just started experiencing with watersports and I hope to get to the point when we can be comfortable enough to do this. Problem is that we can't do it on our bed, and there is no comfortable ways to do it in the shower. any tips??

pantyseeker13
1st May 2007, 11:03 AM
:wave: Although it does not happen as much as we would both like it to, it really is a fantastic feeling to be able to let go inside my gf's pussy. She loves the rushing feeling of wetting warmth and enjoys a most delightful orgasm. She loves to take my cock in her mouth right after and use her so delightful lips and tongue to bath me clean while I give her that last little dribbles to drink. To us, it is a very romantic moment.

p1ss_on_me
4th May 2007, 08:44 AM
something i always wanted 2 try but aint yet done, still tryin 2 convince the mrs in2 doin it

alaskan2007
4th May 2007, 10:10 AM
i am really going to try and master this sounds great but have failed in the past due to being to excited any tips?

sparcman78
5th May 2007, 03:29 PM
I picked up a girl from a bar once who asked me to do it. The request took me by surprise at first...but WOW! I wish my current gf was into this.

ftn807
6th May 2007, 12:06 AM
My wife loves this. She says it feels like a long lasting enormous cum shot inside of her. I have to say, I don't exactly hate it!

simdrone25
13th May 2007, 08:17 PM
i once had sex with my girl and with out any reason or warning she peed while i was in her and that was great < must find her again>

pantyseeker13
14th May 2007, 11:42 AM
Wow never gotten that lucky, is that safe to do though or is there possible infections and things that can happen??

:wave: I can't speak for all the ladies that enjoy the rush of their partner's pee while he is still inside her, but I can speak about my gf who greatly enjoys the rush of my pee inside her pussy. We have been together for quite some time, and as yet she has never had any health issue problems from such an intimate act. She does however believe in health and cleanliness, and right after we have enjoyed our pee pleasures, we bathe each other and she douches both of her delightful treasures.

jubilantmind
14th May 2007, 02:47 PM
This is something i'll certainly give it a go :p ....provided that i'll find the willing woman to do it.

Loves2Watch
16th May 2007, 05:30 AM
I've been dying to try this for ages.

buffbob35803
22nd May 2007, 10:20 PM
I have once, it was a little bit of a suprise. We were having anal, and I pee'd before I came, she didnt realize what had happened at first..... I would love to do it again :)

peemandi
23rd May 2007, 07:03 PM
yes, yes, yes - my girlfriend loves it, when i pee her during a good fuck inside her pussi

sylvane03
31st May 2007, 02:20 AM
As a woman speaking from experience.....having my guy fill my pussy and/or ass with piss was the BIGGEST turn on for me....i came like never before...i can't wait until i get it again.... :p

I have beem looking forward to the day when my wife pisses in my ass. I know that it wouldn't be the same experience, but the concept is a total turn on for me.

Fontaine2007
31st May 2007, 03:18 AM
That's great to hear Sylvane, but there's still powerful influences from two directions that make themselves out to be opposites to try and stop women from admitting how much they enjoy, and to make men feel guilty about expecting women to enjoy anything. This is a case wher "my enemy's enemy" is not "my friend" - each enemy puts us on the other's side as their enemy.

Maid
17th July 2007, 06:27 PM
It's hard to piss with a hard on. How do you manage to piss inside a woman?

Btw: for me, its just one thing: yuck!!!

morecoffeeplz
28th July 2007, 02:40 PM
I've never pissed inside a woman but have thought about it many times. I wonder though if there are any serious health issues involved.

Miss_Morbid89
8th September 2007, 11:27 PM
That is so hot.. I'd love for my boyfriend to do that but i'm far from being ready to come out to him yet.

onetake7
10th September 2007, 04:36 AM
The health issues are minimal considering that pee is steril coming out of the body. If you know your partner and they are free of infections, pee away boys and girls. As far as peeing inside your wife, I have and it is a mind blower. This group is creative andf it is fun hearing and confirning what I've done.

deafpenguin
12th September 2007, 03:40 AM
Oh my God! That would be so hot. Unfortunately we have not been able to do that, I have a really hard (no pun intended) and somewhat painful time peeing while erect. :-( So, still on the "to-do someday" list.

tank1
30th October 2007, 01:54 PM
This is not a real turn on for me. My wife gratifies my wetting fetish periodically, but that is all.

tinkle_belle_07
9th November 2007, 12:51 AM
what a nice husband u r, im single at the moment so no chance and my ex was not into it at all although my husband was a little. i would love for someone to pee inside me and see how it felt.

Fontaine2007
10th November 2007, 02:22 AM
When I was young, pre-AIDS and all that, my girlfriend used to tell me it was important to her to feel my stream of cum against her cervix. One way a man can pee in that condition is with a lot of effort to fight against his erection, but another gets part-way and jerks up exactly like cumming (feels nearly as good too :p ) but can go on for far more spurts far longer without losing the erection. So if you enjoy the spurt and want it to last - get pissed in :wave:

hcriorix
10th November 2007, 03:50 AM
yeah, its really hard to pee while hard...so if i could do it, i would, but i cant...

Bkinky2
27th November 2007, 07:46 PM
I love to piss inside my wife but she's prudish. Still its great to have all that extra wetness and know its a little bit taboo.

daznju1
1st December 2007, 03:57 PM
what a nice husband u r, im single at the moment so no chance and my ex was not into it at all although my husband was a little. i would love for someone to pee inside me and see how it felt.

ju loves it and you are welcome to join us!! :)

daznju1
1st December 2007, 04:02 PM
we do this and love it. we found the best way is ju straddles me and sits on my cock, pushing on my full bladder. she also with full bladder. as i pee in her, she orgasms, then as she pushes to pee on me it pushes my pee past my cock and all over me, so i get very wet!!! :)

tinkle_belle_07
2nd December 2007, 01:39 AM
i would like someone to do this to me and i would like to do it to them at the same time sounds fun

qwerty1212
2nd December 2007, 02:35 AM
I love peeing all over my gf's pussy - never done it in it - didn't even know it were possible

rebelrednecknnc
3rd December 2007, 02:55 AM
I could never talk a girl in to letting me do it. They all said ti was nasty....thats why I left them. I want to try it sometime though

reed007
4th December 2007, 05:31 AM
Well, as soon as we figure out the clean up, my wifes pussy will be flooded with my piss. Then I will probably go down on her.

cabodave9
3rd February 2008, 04:48 AM
2 things to say!

1. I have done this before while still hard. Several times with my ex and she would cum soooo hard when I did. Of course going down on her after was nice also.

2. I had a man do it in my ass and I actually came

biggdipper
10th August 2008, 02:41 PM
A lot women really enjoy this experience. The feeing of hot pee inside her is similar to when a man comes. The hot warm pee slowly leaking out of her is very erotic as it trickles out of her vagina. You do need to be carefull and make sure that the seal between your cock and vagina is loose enough to allow for leakage. Forcing too much pee inside her could have health consequences.

Happy Pissing

Bigg

berry
14th August 2008, 05:10 AM
Could'nt answer the poll due to the way it was worded,but yes I know what you mean,the only time was with an ex,everything got cold too fast,and we took a warm shower afer,but a most memorable experience nontheless. :)

wet2ways
15th August 2008, 04:14 AM
i can say that its a huge turn on when my boyfriend pees in my pussy, i love the pressure, the warmth, the wetness. all around a very good time.

sexplay4
28th August 2008, 07:58 AM
I think it's fantastic. We've done it several times, and once she got passed her fear that it was somehow harmful, she started to really enjoy it. I highly recommend it.

Laura_wet
4th September 2008, 07:41 PM
I prefer girls a little but i had a guy pee inside me once and i have to say i totally loved it. It just feels so warm and wet and awesome. After that one time i never did that again and i am sad about that fact a little.

wetpantsch1ck
8th September 2008, 07:04 AM
Someone asked if urine is sterile... it is! Everything I read says so, even on WebMD. Its the outside influence that causes infections, but urine itself is sterile. Bacteria getting in causes problems. Peeing inside her shouldn't cause any upset in her system.

oversexedSimon23
8th September 2008, 11:41 AM
I did do this with a previous gf; she loved it but we were both worried about health implication that it only happened a few times. Very arousing for her - and fun for me. Sometimes we used a washable (superstrong) condom that allowed my pee to squirt out over both our legs.

We also tried full bladder sex, so sometimes she couldn't help but let gush while I wasstill moving in her, and that was very arousing for both of us.

whizliz1
8th September 2008, 12:12 PM
My doctor stated such, she says the risk is real so for every girl that gets pipi into her vagina is very convenient to have a wash and use some pharmacy product.

This is a professional opinion, so it must be true....

Ksses,
Eli.-

I know it is a long time since this was posted and maybe later in the thread someone else contradicts this but I haven't finished reading the thread yet!

Unless you have a bladder or kidney infection (in which case you shouldn't be playing pee games!) urine is totally sterile. It can actually act as a cleanser. If you feel you have to wash then by all means do but do not use soap or detergent as this will actually do more harm than good and please be careful what you put up your vagina to wash with.

It is a fabulous feeling to be peed in and all you have to worry about is the mattress!

I personally can't wait for the next time! :p

Elder_Druid7777
9th September 2008, 03:23 AM
i have had a few gfs that will pee on me/ with me in them, but none that would let me pee in them. Some seem to get turned on by me peeing as long as im not in them at the time. It is a rare find to find a girl that will let a guy pee in them, not so much of a rare find to find a girl that will do the peeing or enjoy when the guy pees imo.

BettyP2
23rd September 2008, 06:19 PM
I love it when the guy pees inside me. It is an unbelievable feeling and a great turn on. Not all guys are able to do this and I think it depends on how much they need to piss. Two or three beers really helps with this.

Winkey
17th January 2010, 10:24 PM
I have peed in my girl on several occassions with no bad results, only good ones! She said she really enjoys that nice full feeling she gets inside her pussy! And I love it when she is on top and pisses on me while I am inside of her!

Vaad59
17th January 2010, 11:06 PM
I got to pee in my ex a couple times, and it was a fantastic feeling for both of us. She was incredibly turned on by it, even though she didn't really have any interest in pee. She said it was just an incredible feeling and compared it to me cumming in her.

God I miss her...

casperg14
17th January 2010, 11:24 PM
Guys I'm so jealous. It must be amazing. I hope I get the chance before they put me in the ground. Not looking good so far.
Love my wife but we're just not a match in regards to sexual tastes. :rolleyes:

Curiouskitten34
18th January 2010, 02:37 AM
I have a friend that wants to do that. Haven't brought it up with my current partner, though. If I'd ever had the chance to play around with the friend, though, I'd have let him try that. Heh.

geysergirl69
18th January 2010, 03:23 PM
I read every reply to the original post! How intensely erotic.

I would love to have my husband piss in my pussy!

I used to fill squirt bottles with warm water and bathe my clit and pussy in the warm water and I think every girl knows the pleasure of sliding her pussy up to the faucet. Sometimes the water was so hot and it made my clit so sensitive. It would fill my hole and I would squirt it out.

I made the water as hot as I could stand it, sometimes it stung a bit from being so hot but made my slit swell immensely and it would throb. It would become so sensitive. Then I would dry off and lay on the floor with the towel and the squirt bottle and bathe my throbbing clit with the warm water pretending it was my lovers piss. This would cause me to explode in orgasm.

My husband is not into it but I would love it if he pissed inside me. The feeling of that hot piss splashing against the walls of my pussy. Exquisite indeed!

domle
18th January 2010, 05:57 PM
i have tried to find videos on the net about this, but there are wery few. This is something that turns me on big time, but i have never gotten the opportunity to try it. probabbly never will either =(

Cpwhimsy
19th January 2010, 03:10 AM
Blissfully orgasmic, seventh heaven, big fan of this! I love when my husband comes in me I go crazy when he pisses in me! (is ticked that after reading this thread that husband is across the country in CA) Watersports are just not doable over the phone :banghead:

Kimi_anne
22nd January 2010, 07:56 AM
I would love to have the experience of a guy pissing inside me. I've always wondered at the experience of having hot pee actually inside me. Makes me a little wet just thinking about it!

ddave
23rd January 2010, 03:39 AM
Yes I have done it, and she dont mind to much as long as I dont make the bed too wet,outside as much as I like and she will most likley pee to. I like it all wet and squshey and I love the smell

lindaps1031
28th March 2010, 10:08 AM
That's great, I'm glad for you! As for me, it does feel good to me, but it doesn't satisfy me. It only leaves me longing for more. I would want to pull him upwards so I'd get his pee all over me. My first serious boyfriend peed inside me a few times, but that was as far as I could get him to go with watersports. He just wasn't into ws. I wanted a fuller pee experience, like a full-on golden shower soaking me all over and in my mouth! I got that from a watersports lover finally, years later. Thank god at least I got to have that fantastic experience! Maybe again someday....

Masters_pig
28th March 2010, 08:26 PM
I too love the feeling of my Master pissing inside my pussy. It is especially good when he pee's inside my ass. Nothing better than having that full feeling and ever so warm. Am glad I found someone that loves watersports as much as myself.

Kris_69993
3rd May 2010, 11:10 PM
Well my friend i only got three words to say to you, YOU LUCKY BASTARD, that takes the game a whole other level.

JohnandMary
4th May 2010, 02:02 AM
I am a wife of a man that pees' inside of me and I love it. sometimes when John has done it to me I will straddle his face and give his cum and pee back to him ;)

oversexedSimon23
13th May 2010, 10:15 AM
I have started witha new gf who is very much into mutual golden showers, and full bladder orgasms. For the first few times I would make her come, when she also let go the bladder. She peed while I was still inside her and After I came I would pee over her. Lovely.
Last Saturday she asked me to piss in her pussy while we were fucking. Tricky, but I managed to reduce my erection enough and obliged her. It was an incredible feeling for us both and she came while I was still peeing, adding to the flow. There was a manic few minutes while we enjoyed each other golden covered bodies. It was a truly sensual experience for both of us, and one we are going to repeat this weekend, and hopefully many others.

goose74
2nd June 2010, 08:57 PM
:D What a rush. Last night for the first time my wife and I were able to pee together while I was still inside her. During oral sex, I stimulated her uretha, and I was reward with tiny little squirts of her golden pee. The more I tasted the harder I became. As I slipped inside her, she already very wet, she started to pee as we worked together to reach our orgasms. Utterly fantastic feeling. I came first, and I already had a very full bladder, I was able to pee hard in her pussy, which sent her to a new sexual height. :D

What a great story - I must admit this is one of main fantasies - I alsways return to it. I think they key thing is that you have to be really desperate to stay hard and piss.

MissySyn
13th June 2010, 09:44 PM
I've fantasized about having a man pee inside me for a long time now. Alas, I've never found one willing. If I could ever meet a man like that, I have a feeling that most if not all of my fantasies would come true. God, I'd be overjoyed.

poesraven69
27th February 2013, 01:16 PM
A female friend and I tried several time to go while having sex, but neither of us could relax enough to! But the moment i'd pull out.... GUSH we would both blow! Fun and messy! Hope to one day be able to experience that!

Tem1986
2nd March 2013, 12:00 AM
I voted somewhat because she has said she likes the way it feels but hates that it runs out of her later in the day and feels "gross", so we do not do it that often. She has not really fully taken to it, so I think she tells me she likes it to make me happy which is great, but it can be somewhat of a turn off some times. :( But I will not complain too much becuse I am sure there are a lot out there who have spouses who do not do anything for them, or people who have not experienced pee play with a partner.