PDA

View Full Version : licking after pee??

diamond1
30th December 2005, 08:58 PM
would any girl like to be licked straight after peeing? id love that

davidb201
1st January 2006, 01:05 PM
I'd like to do that too - nose on the lovely botty hole and tonge cleaning Madam's lovely pussy - have you seen this at Lady B's website - it';s great!

det01cord
8th January 2006, 05:20 AM
done this many times to my wife...it's awesome.

blaen0
8th January 2006, 03:03 PM
Big fantasy. Or even licking the piss off of a peed-in pantie ... hope to get it soon ;)

Elzie001
10th January 2006, 02:49 AM
would any girl like to be licked straight after peeing? id love thatI love that too. My dear frend is alwys asking for that, funny and makes us feel dirty for awhile :)

Ksses, El.-

jerseypeedude84
10th January 2006, 02:57 AM
i prefer more to watch only

Yeah, I kinda have my reservations about tasting pee. But then again, I've shocked myself before...

Let_Me_See
10th January 2006, 06:07 PM
YES YES YES.... it should be compulsory!!!!

:p

jenn_va1983
10th January 2006, 10:37 PM
only done it one time myself but didnt know she had just used the bathroom till i licked her it was nice my only problem was i wish she hadn't wipped lol I think I do it again but make sure she didn't wip

gothchelley1
13th January 2006, 06:39 AM
I love being licked after I piss. Less toilet paper used and better for the environment. Of course, the prospective orgasm is another perk.

pussyeater69
14th January 2006, 04:57 AM
I have cleaned my girl's pussy after she has peed lots of times...nosense wasting good toilet paper on a nice wet pussy

ninefoot
14th January 2006, 02:19 PM
I'd love to lick a girl after she's peed. Not found anyone that will let me though........

ppzilla
19th January 2006, 03:32 AM
I've drank the gold straight from the spout, but I remember one time years ago that a girl came out of the bathroom and I could taste her pee when I ate her. She had no idea how much that turned me on!!!

dribbles
20th January 2006, 10:31 AM
It is always a rush to taste a women's pee. I have always encouraged my partners not to waste anytime in wiping, but rather to let me do the wiping with my tongue. Much more pleasureable that way :wave:

gardna2005
21st January 2006, 12:04 AM
definately love licking, she does too. As everyone else said, why waste toilet paper when a tounge can do the kob better

bluesidekicker
21st January 2006, 01:04 AM
jenn 1983 what part of va. do you live. i would love to meet you 2 girls and lick both of you while you were peeing.

mystical1
21st January 2006, 06:25 AM
okay........umm.......where is Lady B's website ?

bugbear1
25th January 2006, 05:10 PM
The first time I knelt in front of my girlfriend as she sat on the toilet and peed through her panties I put my hand in the stream and brought it up between us and we both licked it. What a turn-on!

goldenwings52
27th January 2006, 02:05 PM
I love to lick a pee wet pussy

dribbles
28th January 2006, 10:34 AM
The first time I knelt in front of my girlfriend as she sat on the toilet and peed through her panties I put my hand in the stream and brought it up between us and we both licked it. What a turn-on!

Very much the same way I helped my wife start enjoying wetting times. And such a treat to roll down her pee wet panties right after and lick her shaved pussy right after that. She even surprised me by pushing out a little dribble from the last of her pee. She was even surprised at how erect I had become in my own panties.

Such a wonderful change for the good in our sex lifes :D

johnny_crash
30th January 2006, 09:22 AM
i love to lick girls just after theyve peed.adds a bit of extra flavor

simply_2_pee
22nd June 2006, 08:08 PM
i have been licked after i pee (although not straight after) and it is a good feeling and the guy said he liked it!

but i also like licking a guy straight after he pees to get the mixture of his tastes! its a good way to taste his pee a little but not too much! was very sexy for both of us........ but then again i dont think many women would compain about having a rock hard erection in their mouth! lol

eranonicman
22nd June 2006, 09:25 PM
I have done this and it is great.My partner is not into diapers,watersports or Anal at all (Ce la vie) but she will let me lick her pussy ,sometimes ,after a pee.Fandabidozy! :D

alfresco01
20th July 2006, 02:44 PM
I love to lick my wife after she has peed. Most times she wipes and I can just get a faint taste and smell of pee, but I have once convinced her not to wipe and I led her to the sofa where I licked her clean. That was much better as there was more of a taste and the aroma was gorgeous. She thought that I was mad for wanting to do this, but she didn't object. Having said that, she still insists on wiping most of the time.

dom03
10th August 2006, 08:52 AM
i also have licked my g.f after she has peed and bent over and spread her ass open while i cleaned her wet pussy n her asshole

2lipss
11th August 2006, 04:24 AM
I'd love that too! I'd really love that. I wish hubby would just show up in the bathroom and do it one day! He probably would if I asked him to, but then I wouldn't know if it was because I wanted him to or if HE wanted to.

2ndChance
11th August 2006, 05:27 AM
I have always wanted to... mmmmm

rulookin4alikkin
18th August 2006, 05:09 AM
Since I am new to watersports, I'd rather not go to anything too extreme at first but build up to it as time goes on. Having said that, the idea of a woman peeing in my mouth doesn't appeal to me; however, I am hoping that after a woman emptied her bladder all over me (my ultimate fantasy), I would get the courage to lick her. I would also be up to licking and sucking a woman's clit while she peed. I am confident I could do that, in time masybe be able to take a full stream into my mouth. No promises tho :)

robertas11
18th August 2006, 01:31 PM
my girlfriend loves licking me cean. me too. why is she reluctant to let me lick her?

grandnatty18
19th August 2006, 03:47 AM
i'd love to eat a girl out while she pisses and clean her after...that's such a hot thought :)

greg_kasper
22nd August 2006, 06:52 AM
any lady who wants to use my tounfe as toilet paper is more than welcome....ANYTIME i love it

jgr20181
22nd August 2006, 01:35 PM
I think the licking right up to the stream starting and during the stream is the best part. Especially when your lady pees and doesnt tell you she is about too. DAMN thats hot!!

drew3333
23rd August 2006, 08:53 PM
Jenn, I can entirely relate! I love to do it, too! The confluence of all those great tastes! Yummmmmy!

Peefor2
23rd August 2006, 10:00 PM
I love doing that to the ladies and they seem to appreciate my "cleaning" them. The taste of their pee mingled with their love juices is so enjoyable, at least to me. I like it when they squirt some pee while I am eating them too! Apart from the sheer pleasure of this, pee is virtually sterile (unless disease or toxins are present in the ladie's system) and contain trace amounts of minerals, etc. which her body couldn't metabilize at the time, which are healthy for you (homopathy at its most natural). I believe they are even a great skin treatment (piss facials...whoa) and the reason that my 59 yar old male skin is in such good condition, attractive and free of wrinkles! I recommend it highly.

If the taste and/or smell of pee is offensive to you, try planning ahead so that she drinks large amounts of liquids like water and fruit juices. Many fruit juices at a fine bouquet to her pee. If she drinks beverages which contain Sweet and Low, or other similar artificial sweeteners, some of that will be rejected into her pee as well and provide a sweetness to the pee.

One caution: If she dilutes too much by just consuming liquids, the pee can become so weak that it is virtually just water with only but a tiny bit of flavor or no flavor at all (and that to me is really not pee). To assure a good mix of very flavorful pee, she needs to eat some solid foods as well. I recommend most common vegetables like peas. string beans, carrots and generally garden salad fare. Some vegetables like asparagus and brussel sprouts can give the pee a sulphury smell and taste which is usually objectionable. Beets can tend to turn pee more orangy or redish, but doesn't seem to be objectionable to my taste. For meats I recommend sticking with poultry, pork or lamb. Red meats and some fish tend to make pee very strong.

Hope these suggestions help some of our readers to enjoy each other's natural fluids more. All these suggestions apply equally to a man's pee as well. Its why I like to refer to pee as golden nectar! The nectar that honey bees cannot gather!

ponmenow1
24th August 2006, 12:14 AM
i just love to lick pussy after a piss , in fact i love to lick pussy any time , love the smell and taste , the stronger the better

pissonmyface
26th August 2006, 09:49 AM
Yes, i love it. I like my girl to piss on my face and then wipe her pissy pussy all over me .... mmmmmmmmmm....

cactuar703
30th August 2006, 03:01 AM
to lick a girl straight after she's peed, drying her pee for her, sounds awesome.

drew3333
6th September 2006, 08:48 PM
I'd love that too! I'd really love that. I wish hubby would just show up in the bathroom and do it one day! He probably would if I asked him to, but then I wouldn't know if it was because I wanted him to or if HE wanted to.

Read this post and had to respond! Sums up my feelings exactly! When asking someone to do something as intimate as this, it so helps to know that they are into it also, and are not just doing it because we want them to, but rather because they are dying to do it also.

mikey69
7th September 2006, 12:22 AM
only done it one time myself but didnt know she had just used the bathroom till i licked her it was nice my only problem was i wish she hadn't wipped lol I think I do it again but make sure she didn't wip

Same happened to me. Wasnt so bad after all :D

penelopee6tee9
7th September 2006, 12:31 AM
Would love this!! Although I do love to be licked at any time!! heehee

blueskies
7th September 2006, 05:58 AM
Would love this!! Although I do love to be licked at any time!! heehee
I wonder if you've ever tasted your own or how you'd feel about sucking cock immediately after he pee'd. I think it adds to the whole erotic aspect.

penelopee6tee9
8th September 2006, 04:16 AM
I wonder if you've ever tasted your own or how you'd feel about sucking cock immediately after he pee'd. I think it adds to the whole erotic aspect.
mmm lovin that thought...

sheff
9th September 2006, 07:58 AM
I Lived With A Woman Who Loved Me To Play With Her Pussy While She Pissed

deliciouspee1
11th September 2006, 12:54 PM
mmm... I would love to be licked after pissing, preferably during, too ;)
But even more I'd love to eat another girl when she's pissing.

captjack955
12th September 2006, 05:17 AM
oh yes I love licking A pussy after A girl has taken A pee, I had my ex gf. so into it she would call me into the bathroom after she was done and ask me to clean her little pussy for her

olyyn79
14th September 2006, 01:49 AM
i wish one day im being licked after pee. still afraid to ask my bf to do it. pissing still a taboo topic in my place. hope one day it will change

n0_one
16th September 2006, 12:57 AM
m GF pees sometime b4 sex, and i get a good taste when going down on her.

ssss4
16th September 2006, 01:52 PM
i don't even lick :) so not for me:)

milkyflower
16th September 2006, 04:08 PM
i love licking straight after pee, get that tounge in deep - spread the juice around!!!

colboy
12th October 2006, 10:17 AM
my favourite pee play is to lick while peeing, i guess the next best would be to lick soon after pee. I mean this for both the girl and the boy

takeouttrash
12th October 2006, 06:09 PM
Yeah, my wife really likes that (and so do I). Gotta make sure it's clean!

blueskies
18th October 2006, 04:39 AM
I long to do something like this with my wife. If I only had the guts to just do it.

phoser
18th October 2006, 12:06 PM
Absolutely, wife and I, before, during and after. Mandatory.

themanwhosoldtheworld
6th November 2006, 12:19 PM
Let_me_see Any chance you could stand for parliament, that would be a law well worth passing, or should that be pissing ?

buzzcut58
9th November 2006, 04:45 PM
One of the most exciting things I experienced with a good friend of mine. When she is coming she always pees, doesn´t matter if I lick or put my dick deep inside her. When she comes she always pees. And both is fantastic! Peeing over my dick or right into my mouth - I really love it!!!!

hollabck
10th November 2006, 03:45 AM
Yep, I did it last night to be exact. We were messin' around and she had to pee. As soon as she got out of the bathroom, I went to work.

aldente88
10th November 2006, 05:03 AM
I did that to an ex-gf of mine. We did it often actually... I've never actually had her pee directly into my mouth, but she would let me, and liked when, I did that.

goldenman
10th November 2006, 05:41 PM
i just ADORE licking a girls right after she has peed....

i love shaven girls because pee trickles down their legs and asscheeks and it is creat to clean them up...

i love hairy girls because the pee gets trapped in the hair itself

Pissguy62
12th November 2006, 03:41 AM
i think i have finally got the wife talked into this. right now all pee activities are limited to the bedroom while having sex. but i think i got her to the point where she is going to let me lick her clean after using the bathroom. a lot less toliet paper will be used lol

jerky1938
13th November 2006, 10:59 PM
I haven't dried a pussy yet, but am looking forward to the opportunity

marso1
31st December 2006, 02:40 PM
I love it licking a pussy clean after a woman has peed, it turn's me really on.

echswhyzee1
31st December 2006, 03:00 PM
...it's one of my favorite times to do it, gives it a little extra lube. she loves to do the same right after i'm done as well...

mrsmith
31st December 2006, 03:43 PM
it was a neccessity for one of my pee enthusiast gfriends, i loved to oblige, would lick up any drip... nice... of course, she enjoyed more than me!!!

snakebitemark1
31st December 2006, 04:19 PM
I used to lick an ex gf's pussy just after she peed she used to piss on me when I was in the bath then plant her pussy on my mouth and make me lick her

dublinfella24
5th January 2007, 04:13 PM
has to be done. You cant let the lovely drips go to waste!!!! :) ;)

hullman99
5th January 2007, 10:01 PM
Its fantasic, the taste, the smell.... OMG get very hard just thinking about it..

toy4gt
6th January 2007, 03:26 PM
My big fantasy is to have a woman squat over my face and pee on me while I lick her pussy and ass. Yummy

davvo53
6th January 2007, 04:14 PM
I can recommend it, so tasty and hot! Nothing like a wet pussy to lick. :p

markymark1206
7th January 2007, 10:06 AM
iv done this to my fiancee after she peed on me, she thought it was weird at first but liked it when i did it. I thought it was amazing - that was my first taste of someone elses pee

PeeOnMe48
7th January 2007, 04:41 PM
I love licking a wet pee drenched pussy or tongueing the last few drops of pee leaking from an erect shaved cock.

Redpunzle
7th January 2007, 06:24 PM
We've been doing this for almost 24 years now. It started by accident.(hehehe) When I first started having G-spot orgasms, I couldn't keep from peeing a little and since my partner is a quad, he always has his mouth on or near my pussy. Different strokes and all that.

april
25th January 2007, 08:46 PM
love lickin girls after they have peed..Am getting a fantay at the moment of licking a girls ass after she has pooped as well

ilovepeesex69
25th January 2007, 09:12 PM

How about before, during, AND after? To me there is nothing finer than spreading the lips of a nice hot, wet pussy, sealing my mouth over her pee hole and gently alternating between tickling with my tongue and gently sucking until I get mouthfuls of her honey. Then once her bladder is empty, continuing with my tongue right up to her hard little clit and sucking that until I feel her shuddering orgasm. Ok, I'm hard now, perhaps it's time to go find the restroom.... :p :wave:

Vladus1
30th January 2007, 07:06 PM
i love being licked after I pee and even while I pee... it's a GREAT feeling!

You are my kind of a girl. I wish to have you close by so I can lick your pussy clean. :wave:

Vladus1
30th January 2007, 07:13 PM
One of the most exciting things I experienced with a good friend of mine. When she is coming she always pees, doesn´t matter if I lick or put my dick deep inside her. When she comes she always pees. And both is fantastic! Peeing over my dick or right into my mouth - I really love it!!!!

you are so lucky. I wish that I am your friend and your lady share her piss with you and me. :wave:

albertkh
11th February 2007, 03:35 AM
Oh, it's my dream. I hope I can do it oneday. I prefered it to one lady that I saw peeing in backyard of the hotel. But she refused me and tried to call police

reneezworld69
11th February 2007, 11:19 PM
Been there and done it many times...I've had it done to me and I've done it to a girl several times (when I had a serious girlfriend). It's never like right off the toilet or something - only when I'm extremely clean and my pee is already very diluted anyway (with lots of water and usually some fruit juice).

michael46970
16th February 2007, 08:51 PM
Maybe you could suggest it to him some time by saying something like, "Honey, it would really turn me on if you would lick me after I pee. Would you enjoy doing that for me?"

michael46970
16th February 2007, 08:55 PM
We've been doing this for almost 24 years now. It started by accident.(hehehe) When I first started having G-spot orgasms, I couldn't keep from peeing a little and since my partner is a quad, he always has his mouth on or near my pussy. Different strokes and all that.
I'm confused. What does it mean when you refer to someone as a "quad"?

Redpunzle
20th February 2007, 12:52 AM
For Michael:

My husband has a spinal cord injury. He is paralized on the left side. He has the same break that eventually killed Superman, Christopher Reeves. Quad refers to quadruplegic.

nvmee59
20th February 2007, 03:44 AM
i would love that... id love to be licked before i pee.. that feeling of holding it in is such a turn on

pissonme1974
20th February 2007, 03:01 PM
Ive never done this but I have thought about it. My girlfriend wont let me so I would need to find a woman into pissing if I ever want to give it a lick. :D

LovesSoakedPanties
22nd February 2007, 01:40 PM
Thats what I enjoy most about this fetish....
LOVE to lick my wife after shes peed...or to suck the piss out of her panties while shes sucking me.
But the absolute BEST..is having her piss on my cock...fuck her pussy for a while..then get her in 69 so I can lick her clean.
Im pretty sure she enjoys that too...as she does suching the piss off my cock....she sure seems to moan and piss even more while shes doing it.
The taste is by far...the best.

Calvin
1st March 2007, 10:54 PM
I have done this with 3 of my exes. And I loved the thought! Unfortunately, it wasn't RIGHT after they peed, it was when they re-entered the bedroom. After they had excused themselves to go pee, and they came back into the room (all right after sex, by the way) I asked them where they went. I made them tell me they just went pee. Then I had them either straddle my face, or stand in front of me while I licked them. Knowing I was licking them right after they peed was a huge turnon. Still waiting for the opportunity to taste a woman as she finishes. Not into the drinking, but would love to lick right after, still tasting the warm wetness.

ndavalos
2nd March 2007, 01:06 AM
my current g/f isn't into pee play, but sometimes she will go pee just before we fuck...everytime she does i make it a point to lick her when she comes back and omg it tastes sooooooo good

joecool2885
2nd March 2007, 02:40 AM
my current g/f isn't into pee play, but sometimes she will go pee just before we fuck...everytime she does i make it a point to lick her when she comes back and omg it tastes sooooooo good

that would definately be the way to go... straight from the source--- ohhh yeah!

Zeno
2nd March 2007, 08:40 AM
In my experience it's the best way of getting her into pee play, and for yourself of becoming her pee drinker before long! Your next move should be to ask her not to wipe. My wife was ever so glad when I finally mustered up the courage and ever since I've been licking her not only after, but also before and most importantly while she pees! ;)

koolhandduke1
2nd March 2007, 12:55 PM
for the 1st time yesterday, i was encouraging a lady friend to pee (just a little) while i licked her. she couldnt do it as she had just moments before given me her whole supply over my cock and torso. however she likes to suck me immediately after i wet her down. she has acquired a taste for it. although i have not blasted full force into her mouth yet. (others i have) We are relatively new at it and need to build up to that point i guess. but all in all a great time

e34433
2nd March 2007, 01:28 PM
lapping it up after a chick pees is wonderful

poolking78
3rd March 2007, 12:18 AM
This was one of my only experiences with this. I locked the door to the bathroom because i was teasing my wife. So she decided to go outside and pee. WHen she came back in after just drip drying i put her on the bed and went down on her right away. The smell and the taste i still remember it to this day it was great.

Fontaine2007
12th March 2007, 02:15 AM
Why wait until after?
That message is too short so I'm adding this.

xr600pilot
13th March 2007, 04:26 AM
i walked in on my girlfriend one day and she asked, what do you want to do lick it off??? i said sure (joking) she got up after she pissed , bent over and said go for it. (this is the first time) i licked the piss drops off her pussy and even made a couple of swipes across her ass (she didnt poo )i dont know who was turned on more. it was a wild and very cool thing, and it didnt taste bad !!she was a good girlfriend. how do you ask a woman if you can lick the piss off her pussy?touchy situation at best

ThatsHot51
13th March 2007, 11:36 PM
This one time at a newyears party I went with this girl to find a place for her to pee the bathrooms where full at the time ( all the drinking made everyone need to pee), anyway we found a spot and she pulled down her pants, squatted and peed I was standing right beside her but trying not to be too obvious that I was enjoying the situation. SO I was really turned on and she says " oh what am i going to wipe with" I so wanted to offer my tongue, we had both been drinking alot and she seemed kinda in a horny mood, there is a good chance she might have gone for it but it was my friends girl so I didn't offer the suggestion. I think back sometimes and regret that I didn't offer.

JohnnyZigzag
14th March 2007, 08:26 AM
That would be awesome (depending on what that person drank and is pissing out!) to try at least once. Now how do you approach someone and ask if you like to lick them after they pee?!

peeme2644
14th March 2007, 10:18 PM
yep its a great when your licking away and you find that familiar flavour

peeauf00
14th March 2007, 10:44 PM
I like so much ....nothing is so special.....Try if you don't believe :p

gambitt
19th March 2007, 11:58 PM
I would love to do it to my gf! We barely introduced urine into our sex life so I didn't even had an occasion but I have to try! :)

wdizney1
24th March 2007, 12:16 AM
I do that to my wife many before we have sex. She usually pees before, and she knows not to wipe. I love smelling and tasting that tangy pee. I have tried to get her not wipe after pooping, but with little success.

gungadins2007
29th April 2007, 06:19 AM
would any girl like to be licked straight after peeing? id love that

I do this every saturday and sunday, morning and night

and i love it

pantyseeker13
29th April 2007, 11:36 AM
:wave: Ohhhhhhh yes, the lady that I am seeing loves to be licked right after a wetting. Yummy!!!!

bensheppard666
26th May 2007, 11:18 PM
we have done this when corinne has been naughty and not using the toilet and using are special glass that we have, then afterwards she lets me lick her and omg, its great.

ps we write all comment together :kiss:

Ben :couple: Corinne

sadie78
31st May 2007, 05:21 AM
would any girl like to be licked straight after peeing? id love thatOh, I do! (and I like to be licked even if I haven't just pissed ;) )
Last time I played with my peepartner, he started to lick me when I was still peeing :iconrazz: it was a surprise to me but I did enjoy it :)

imaginativelover2000
31st May 2007, 05:27 AM
Yeah.. as i have said in a diff post... most women would like to be cleaned up by a male.. and most males would willingly do the cleaning up.. :)

breaker6
15th September 2007, 07:34 AM
it is great we wait untill she has a few drops left and I take them for her Mmmmmmmm

RedRiver
15th September 2007, 07:48 AM

I have always done it. Nothing is better than licking a girl clean after she unloads all over my body. :D

ca55ie
15th September 2007, 07:53 AM
i can't think of anything nicer and sexier....mmmmmmmmm. And to return the favour, no need to shake it if I can help....

surreyguy40_uk
15th September 2007, 11:15 AM
I also love to lick a girl after pee. Anybody want a volunteer, give me a shout.

Cheers,

passion4pee
15th September 2007, 01:37 PM
I love to be cleaned after peeing by a thirsty tongue. It just seems to complete the experience for us both...watching, feeling and then tasting! mmmmm :)

RedRiver
16th September 2007, 01:57 AM
I love to be cleaned after peeing by a thirsty tongue. It just seems to complete the experience for us both...watching, feeling and then tasting! mmmmm :)

If I am ever in your area I would certainly love to keep you clean after some pee play.

passion4pee
16th September 2007, 03:40 AM
If I am ever in your area I would certainly love to keep you clean after some pee play.

Red River...aren't you the gentleman! I will keep that in mind...thanks ;)

james444
16th September 2007, 05:27 PM
first time I tasted pee (someone else’s) was when after a night out I went back to Sara’s house to sleep over on the living room floor. We had been drinking a lot and after an hour I heard her go to the toilet then she came down stairs ( in her night gown - so no knickers to soak up the piss drops) she lay on the floor beside me and I could tell she wanted me to go down on her. when I did I got a beautiful surprise- her pussy was soaked in piss and IT TASTED OF BEER !!

peewatch
17th September 2007, 04:35 AM
I wish I could find a girl that would allow me to lick while she pee's, only gotten the afterwards like james444 said...

driver28
25th September 2007, 07:42 AM
This is another fun treat I have never tried. Can't imagine I ever will. The wife kids about it but I doubt she will ever try it. But I can fantasize. In fact, I think I'm doing just that right now.

peepeegirl1
25th September 2007, 11:59 AM
My partner loves to lick me after I've just peed. But he prefers to lick while I am peeing, then continue licking until I come. WOW, just thinking about it makes me wet.

RedRiver
1st October 2007, 09:47 AM
Licking straight from the source is always the best way to do it. Nice and fresh and also I take most of into my mouth cuz it is so yummy. Just can't get enough.

Frankie125
1st October 2007, 01:15 PM
Absolutely, love licking pussy, after she has peed, just thinking about it gets me horny, want to taste her now!

sparkyj
1st March 2008, 01:43 AM
I have never tasted her pee and i think to lick her after peeing would help me get closer to my fantasy without getting too much just in case i don't like the taste.

My wife shaves and one thing i don't like is when i go to lick her and find small bits of paper still stuck to her pussy. I would prefer it if she let me catch the drips :P

justme1977
1st March 2008, 06:15 AM
would love to try with my wife but dont know if she would let me maybe if i get her real drunk lol

Stussy
3rd March 2008, 12:19 PM
I did this - told my girlfriend on her way to the toilet that she shouldn't wipe herself and that I'd clean her up. She couldn't wait to get back and sat straight on my mouth. I loved it and she came almost instantly.

Recommended :p

chriz13
3rd March 2008, 10:49 PM
Yes I have done it with my lady friend, at 1st she thought it disgusting then she loved how hot and kinky it is

u4eabus
10th July 2009, 02:24 AM
I'll sit and stroke myself while I watch her piss and then I lick right there .

padude969
10th July 2009, 07:03 PM
Id love to do this, licking right after with no wipes, want the taste of the pee after all.

kriptonic_2
10th July 2009, 07:42 PM
Id love to do this, licking right after with no wipes, want the taste of the pee after all.
Sounds great man. Pee drips can actually be sweater than a whole mouthful. Gives you just enought to want more.

Neat concept bro.

oscarg
11th July 2009, 12:42 AM
yes i love the taste of the oussy after peeing

jensenjensen
11th July 2009, 04:22 AM
Nice fantasy..i've done this once with my gf..it was great..i like the idea licking fresh pee on nice pussy

~Control~
12th July 2009, 06:14 AM
my girlfriend always wipes after and washes most of the time. sometimes i can catch her just right and she will just do a quick wipe and i can get some taste.

reflex99
12th July 2009, 07:22 AM
Just love the taste of fresh pee from my wife's pussy! Don't know why some women feel embarrassed about it!

Grunt1
10th August 2009, 01:50 PM
I love it, plus rubbing my face into the wet patch after she has wet herself, the soft pussy and warm piss all over your face makes me cum really esily.

demondaze3000
3rd May 2010, 08:28 PM
Would love too. Had a girl leak pee onto my tongue though. Had my face down there while I was tickling her and she ended up pissing her panties a bit. Fun for me but she was so embarrassed.

dorn17
4th May 2010, 02:26 PM
Would love to lick a lady completely clean after a standing pee. Would clean her feet, legs, inner thighs and lick her pussy clean. While i am not terribly fond of drinking the idea of cleaning up small amounts from all parts of her body is very appealing and a turn on for me.