PDA

View Full Version : pee hole sex

herkes
20th January 2006, 09:38 AM
I have seen some of these movies.They insert things to inside of the peehole.sometimes large objects.Is that true and is there somebody likes it or tried it? :rolleyes:

hamish1
23rd January 2006, 01:43 PM
Sounds rather dangerous to me! That's a very delicate part of the anatomy, I'm sure it would be easily damaged. How would you explain that at your local emergency room?!?!?!?

blaen0
23rd January 2006, 05:17 PM
I saw some extreme vids to, rather dangerous than pleasourus I think ....

sherrycj1
24th January 2006, 08:14 PM
i wouldnt recomend this to anyone who wants to pee normally in the future

ghorn
25th January 2006, 07:08 PM
I have tried it with a pencil, but it doesn't really work.
Result ist pain while peeing.

A.

trex_69
26th January 2006, 12:01 PM
In some sex-shops you can buy a glass-"stick" that you can use. but I never tried - the thougt of it already hurts!

whereisit
20th February 2006, 06:44 AM
:scramble: My wife uses her little finger to finger fuck my pee hole, gawd does it feel good - she also squirts Baby Oil down my pee hole, you can feel the coolness right down to your balls :eek: it's great!
She also like me to finger fuck her pee hole as well - we even have a nice little dildoe that we put in her pee hole, she keeps it there while I fist fuck her g-spot ...... good stuff :multi:

niceboy63
1st March 2006, 07:41 AM
Yeah I've seen those type of movies. A girl called Amazing Ty. She can put anything in her peehole. Even small dildos. It's such a turn on. Gets me hard everytime!! :D

alafito
3rd March 2006, 06:26 PM
No way... that part is not made to strecht to much.. please do not try

longfish66
4th March 2006, 02:33 AM
That can't do anything but HURT!
Ever has a culture taken from there, no fun at all!

StarrB
4th March 2006, 08:02 PM
That's kind of weird, I don't even know how you could stretch a pee hole its so small. I don't think I would ever want to do something like that though it probably is permanent and hurts you while your taking a piss.

bull_62
4th March 2006, 08:15 PM
i can insert a bamboo skewer (blunt end) in my pee hole about 3 in but its something i just tried to see if i could did not hurt but a little uncomfy but i don't recommend it at all could introduce germs and cause an infection

bull_62

Tonyswet
5th March 2006, 08:28 PM
I think anything that feels good is a turn on as long as it is done safely. I wouldn't recommend this type of sex, but Amazing Ty seems to dig it!

wizzleteets50
8th March 2006, 06:53 AM
I had alcohol poisoning once, woke up in the hospital with a catheter, it was the most awful thing ever. I can't imagine how anything like that could feel good.

emperium
23rd March 2006, 01:58 PM
this is a very dangerous thing to do, if it gets damaged at all you can get an infection and things might have to come off.

bigbladder21
25th March 2006, 09:18 PM
believe it or not, i have been able to get a very thin straw all the way in it. actually, if you do it slowly, it feels very good, but you have to be VERY careful.

tsvhairybear
26th March 2006, 06:16 AM
You can in fact do that. Have not seen LARGE items but smallish ones like the thickness of a pen. I think it is referred to as "sounding". Warning though - make sure you know what your doing as the slightest nic can cause serious issues. Have fun but please be careful.

likeit2
27th March 2006, 01:37 AM
either you've got some serious girth to your dick, or your wife has a hell of a slender finger, to get it up your pee hole. no thanks on this "fun" for me!!not only sounds painful, but downright dangerous. the urethra tube is too easily punctured or torn.
never met anyone looking forward to having a catheter inserted for fun.

colospgs_guy71
27th March 2006, 03:52 AM
something going up the hole during play? all i can say is oooouuuuccchh!! not for me lol...well maybe for the exception of a tounge licking the opening

Bennz
23rd April 2006, 08:27 AM
its getting crazy now what ty can do with her hole...
she can have sex with her peehole now and says it turns her on more than anything!
There is also a site out there about a private woman who has pictures about how she stretched her hole. A worthwhile read.

hedw7
4th May 2006, 09:47 AM
I do it. I have a special set of Sounding rods I bought. It shouldn't hurt if you go slow enough. It actually feels real good. I have to try my hardest at not jerking off with a rod inside, because that can be damaging. Just search sounding rods and sites will come up. You have to be real careful of sanitation, lubrication, and no masterbation with a rod inside.
I quite enjoy it.

givnrecv
4th May 2006, 01:36 PM
just the thought of it make me cringe! yeow

papsmear11
5th May 2006, 02:58 AM
My pee hole is far to small to insert anything.

halfabee
5th May 2006, 02:10 PM
Eh sticking things up there is a little too far for my tastes, but if it makes ya feel good...

drewpinsky
10th May 2006, 08:55 AM
Although I don't how I would feel about someone inserting something into my pee hole, i have always wanted to go down on my girl and somehow insert my tongue into her urethra,or at least lick the outside of it long enough to make her have to pee.

visionaryx
10th May 2006, 03:10 PM
My god.. I did a search on Usenet and found some Amazing Ty videos... I thought I'd seen it all with that women who could put a vibrator in her cervix, but this takes the biscuit! One video I saw of Ty has her getting fucked in her urethra - something I would never have thought possible.

Lil_Robyn_Young1
11th May 2006, 02:12 AM
Growing up, I had a cousin that would run a piece of straw down my pee hole.. it hurt a bit.. I've caused backflow to my bladder with a high powered shower setting.. it feels odd.. not bad, but odd...

hawtiedrinkspee_x
11th May 2006, 08:57 PM
Oww. Sounds painful :\ why would you want to do that to your body anyways??

newsence67
11th May 2006, 10:47 PM
Me and my wife have pee hole sex. We us sounding rods . after inserting them we us a vibrator against them .Wow !!! We also use cathaters. This is exciting for us especially when we use them to exchange pee. My wifes favorite thing is to be tied up with a cathator in and having to pee really really bad but can't till I let her.

niceboy63
12th May 2006, 07:19 AM
Me and my wife have pee hole sex. We us sounding rods . after inserting them we us a vibrator against them .Wow !!! We also use cathaters. This is exciting for us especially when we use them to exchange pee. My wifes favorite thing is to be tied up with a cathator in and having to pee really really bad but can't till I let her.

'Sounds' like you're a lucky guy having a partner with the same fetish. Good on you. :D
I think that as long as you're careful peehole sex is ok

bursting_2_piss
12th May 2006, 08:06 AM

Sounds like some of my kinkiest fantasies! I've always thought that for a couple, an extremely kinky and extremely intimate idea would be to flip a coin, and the loser (winner?) has to save up pee all day. Then, at the end of the day, the holder gets to fill their partner (who got to go whenever they wished) with all the pee they've saved up using caths. The partner who got filled has to hold it for them for awhile, while the now empty partner gets to enjoy sweet relief. Orgasms as appropriate... personally I think that should be when each person is full, thats more intense for me. Obviously this works best with partners who have similar sized bladders. FYI, all this is just fantasy for me, never actually done this :D

jpfan22
9th June 2006, 04:39 AM
im really interested in using catheters. :) those sound like fun.

JFF69
14th June 2006, 09:13 AM
Sounds rather dangerous to me! That's a very delicate part of the anatomy, I'm sure it would be easily damaged. How would you explain that at your local emergency room?!?!?!?

Having worked in an emergency room I can tell you sexual play often comes into explainations. Particularly things shoved up the vagina or anus. You simply wouldn't believe it. Light bulbs, telephones, eating utensils, clothing. You name it, it's been pulled out of intimate areas.

north74
20th June 2006, 03:21 AM
Having worked in an emergency room I can tell you sexual play often comes into explainations. Particularly things shoved up the vagina or anus. You simply wouldn't believe it. Light bulbs, telephones, eating utensils, clothing. You name it, it's been pulled out of intimate areas.

Telephones? A mobile (with vibrator alarm) makes really sense in a vagina! ;)

dammitall69
20th June 2006, 12:30 PM
:scramble: My wife uses her little finger to finger fuck my pee hole, gawd does it feel good - she also squirts Baby Oil down my pee hole, you can feel the coolness right down to your balls :eek: it's great!
She also like me to finger fuck her pee hole as well - we even have a nice little dildoe that we put in her pee hole, she keeps it there while I fist fuck her g-spot ...... good stuff :multi:

god quite the enthusiast! :D
bit extreme for me, exit not an entrance as far as im concerned ;)

belindats
22nd June 2006, 05:02 AM
Well my mistress does this to from time to time.
We use sounding rods, and lots-o-lube. We both
enjoy seeing my piss hole with the rod sticking out
it. So far I have only been able to get the #10 size
rod in.(10mm?) she also finds the idea of me
having a bigger stream for her use and her goal
is to open my piss hole up so that she can fuck
me with her clitoris. (yes, I help her stretch her clit
but the is a story for another time) after I have
been stretched for a while my mistress removes
the rod from my cock then fucks my bottom with
a toy or her finger to make sure we get all the lube \
removed from inside me, after she has me come then
she has me piss on her pussy and clit, and then she has me
kiss and lick all my piss off.

If there is demand I could post a video of her fucking
my piss hole with a sound?? Any one want to see that?!?

0850L373
22nd June 2006, 06:02 AM
Only thing I can think would happen is your pee hole would be streched, after excruciating agony. I can only imagine how you would pee from then on. Nothing and then suddenly "sploosh" and your done.

guitarperry06
5th July 2006, 06:05 AM
OUCH. that's not even cool. that's just sick and painful. who gets their kicks out of watching that?

hello3271
10th July 2006, 01:36 AM
i think this is impossible and very dangerous. my pee hole is very small

kswiss810224
3rd August 2006, 07:04 AM
There couldnt possibly be any comfort. the pee hole is a one way street and its exit only!!!

Pissgirl
3rd August 2006, 10:35 AM
grrrr...It hurts even if only just think about it...impossible...

dogdaze2
3rd August 2006, 01:55 PM
I'd love to see a video of this.. hot beyond words

I hope that it did the desired effect.. a larger hole for a big stream..

kisses and pisses

QUOTE=belindats]Well my mistress does this to from time to time.
We use sounding rods, and lots-o-lube. We both
enjoy seeing my piss hole with the rod sticking out
it. So far I have only been able to get the #10 size
rod in.(10mm?) she also finds the idea of me
having a bigger stream for her use and her goal
is to open my piss hole up so that she can fuck
me with her clitoris. (yes, I help her stretch her clit
but the is a story for another time) after I have
been stretched for a while my mistress removes
the rod from my cock then fucks my bottom with
a toy or her finger to make sure we get all the lube \
removed from inside me, after she has me come then
she has me piss on her pussy and clit, and then she has me
kiss and lick all my piss off.

If there is demand I could post a video of her fucking
my piss hole with a sound?? Any one want to see that?!?[/QUOTE]

june80
3rd August 2006, 09:43 PM
What type of lubes are you using that you can feel all the way down in your balls. Really sounds like a turn on to me.

belindats
4th August 2006, 02:56 AM
There couldnt possibly be any comfort. the pee hole is a one way street and its exit only!!!

Well the same could be said about anal sex, yet many people seem to enjoy it

belindats
4th August 2006, 03:16 AM
What type of lubes are you using that you can feel all the way down in your balls. Really sounds like a turn on to me.

Well we use sterile “Surgilube Lubricant”(I’m almost sure that it is someone’s registered trademark)

Went we do this it not something I feel in my testes but more in the penis it self. Typically we insert 5 to 6 inches (15-16cm?). We have used up to size #10(10mm?) but have not been able to get anything larger inside me yet. I enjoy the sensation of being filled and stretched; also the way it looks is rather erotic. Sometimes mistress has be bound to the bed or a chair while she stretches me, other times she makes me stretch my self while she looks on. I could go in detail about all the different ways we play this out, but I’ll save it for another time

belindats
4th August 2006, 03:29 AM
[QUOTE=dogdaze2]I'd love to see a video of this.. hot beyond words

kisses and pisses

Ok, I’ll se about doing one in the near future.
Now when I post it just what category should I post it under? Uhmm mr/ms moderator could I buy a clue?

Has for a bigger stream , well that is hard to tell
I guess I could do some testing, perhaps time vs quainty and before/after. Now that I think about..
Perhaps a new thread is in order hear!!! Yup…
Flow rates!!

schatz158
4th August 2006, 09:20 AM
i would also love to see it.

im also curious as to how big you have managed to stretch your mistresses clit?

babygirl311975
6th August 2006, 12:59 AM
i remember experimenting as a child and sticking a qtip in my pee opening. i dont remember what i was thinking but i remember the pain of it. ill just let my piss come out of it and stick to sticking objects up my pussy.

skyrider0
6th August 2006, 01:13 AM
I'm straight, but I have sen guys do this with devices called "soinds"...you can buy them at medical supply stores or sex shops. They seem to really like it, but I've never tried it myself. I loev watching women do this, but I have only seen pictures.

skyrider0
6th August 2006, 01:17 AM
Sorry about my typing in that past post...that should have read "sounds", and they come in various sizes. I have also seen guys put electores in their urethra, and another in their butt, turn up the current and cum like mad...I've never tried that either...I understand it's done with something called a "tens" unit

skyrider0
6th August 2006, 01:31 AM
To the straight male who thought one person's sexuality was wierd, you shuold keep that to yourself. No one is trying to make you do anything you don't wish to do, but it's very immature to make fun and speak harshly of another person's sexual kink. Think about that and grow up or move along somewhere else. I am greatly ofended by your total lack of sensitivity and acceptance, and personally, I don't think that kind of attitude belongs here.

parched69
12th August 2006, 10:00 PM
that cant be good for you. i saw this vid once, wher a woman put her index and middle finder into a guys peehole. not just a bit, but all the way. that was fucked up. i mean the guys dick also looked like it had been filled out with silicone, but still. it cant be good.

brutal1
13th August 2006, 11:13 AM
judging from how bad the catheter hurt that i had put in me last year when i had hernia surgery, i can assure you all that no, it does not feel good even the least bit.

monkfish
14th August 2006, 04:30 AM
The web site at 'dennio.com' is all about peehole sex. As well as the various vids etc, she has a number of articles and advice on how to get started, and types of excersies to do to strengthen things.

drew3333
22nd August 2006, 06:17 PM
In sex circles, insertion of objects into the urinary miatus and urethra is referred to as "sounding." Specific objects purposely constructed out of smooth materials such as lexan and medical grade glass are available for use in this activity. The risks associated with inserting anything into the "pee hole" range from simple, localized trauma to the soft tissues, to infection, to all of the risks stated in the catheterization thread on this site.

tantramark1
23rd August 2006, 02:38 PM
You can find vids of Amazing Ty "the peehole queen" who can insert fingers dildos and even gets fucked in her peehole.
Really extreme, and definitely not recommended from a medical POV.

cyberman
24th August 2006, 12:47 AM
[QUOTE=dogdaze2]I'd love to see a video of this.. hot beyond words

kisses and pisses

Ok, I’ll se about doing one in the near future.
Now when I post it just what category should I post it under? Uhmm mr/ms moderator could I buy a clue?

Has for a bigger stream , well that is hard to tell
I guess I could do some testing, perhaps time vs quainty and before/after. Now that I think about..
Perhaps a new thread is in order hear!!! Yup…
Flow rates!!

Post it to the Members Home Grown Files section in the Galleries

MikeNS
24th August 2006, 05:16 PM
Yes its possible. Lookup "urethra play" on Google. It is actually quite pleasurable if done carefully and with lubricant.

rockgrdn32
27th August 2006, 12:11 AM
You can find vids of Amazing Ty "the peehole queen" who can insert fingers dildos and even gets fucked in her peehole.
Really extreme, and definitely not recommended from a medical POV.

No kidding, that could be really dangerous. I wonder how often she ends up on x-biotics. :confused:

wetman66
27th August 2006, 01:20 AM
This is extremely dangerous practice! DO NOT ATTEMPT IT!

sickbitch
1st September 2006, 12:03 AM
The rods and sticks for inserting in a guys pee hole are called urethral sounds. If you’re going to do it look it up on bdsm sites and if possible speak to a Dominant who does this on a regular basis. Anyone who suggests you put a pencil etc in your pee hole is not being safe. Basically if you cut your self in there it can scar, if you get germs in there and an infection it can scar. Imagine what happens if you get scar tissue in a tiny tube like that. Just look it up on the net and try not to feel sick when you hear what can and does go wrong.

ogai_657
1st September 2006, 02:11 PM
I have seen some of these movies.They insert things to inside of the peehole.sometimes large objects.Is that true and is there somebody likes it or tried it? :rolleyes:

I have known a few women that find stimulation in that area very intense. One of them, when still very young began to use her finger in her urethra because she was afraid she wouldd lose her virginity if she tried anything below that.

Her virginity was history by the time I met her, but I was on her prompting, able to insert my pinky completely. It was an odd feeling just thinking about the whole thing at the time.

Like many things, it was quite fun in moderation and with a gentle touch. When we screwed in some positions she did it to herself. Either way her orgasms were very intense. Feeling her finger as we moved was very stimulating.

When she was young she tried objects and tubes. the tubes she ended up using in the bath was a piece of her brother's car racing set. This was a soft plastic that one taped to the floor for racing.

She swiped a two foot lentgth of it and hid it in he pajama pouch bear. To get rid of sharp edges you must heat the end. Don't use candles or lighters because they leave too much soot behind. She used an antibacterial lubricant with many of the characteristics of mid-cycle mucous. (Very slippery and very slow to disappear).

Cleaning it remember it has two sides in and out. Both surfaces are best kept clean, free of mold and any other non-sterile toy remnants. There are actually bottle brushes that thin and that long, probably available in the surgical supply store where you can buy the catheders.

I don't remember the name of the company that made the lube but it was a small medical compound manufacturing company in New Jersey. Best I've ever found but I can't seem to find it anywhere anymore.

Bladder infections are easily created if one is not careful and tidy. While catheders are no fun in a hospital setting it's because the lubricant used to put it in place is absorbed through the surface of the mucous producing tissue. By the time they are ready to pull catheder out, it is often no longer lubricated. This hurts like hell for a few minutes.

There are many assorted sizes and function catheders. According to someone else, who grew fond of the sensation while playing with sibs and friends, thinks that the types that are used with a foley are the best because the inserted end can be inflated and held in place. The problems with many of these things are purely chemical.

Some people are very allergic to latex. Trying to inflate the tip with one's breath is next to impossible and not one of the better choices. You need to learn how much to inflate it.

More importantly, you want to avoid some things that come to mind almost imediately. Do not blow into the tube, and in general do the things that one does to avoid contaminating oneself internally with bacteria that are harmless in other parts of your body. The ureter's walls are relatively resiliant but the bladder is fragile.

Using glass rods is for people with deathwishes and thode thrilled by the possibility of permanent damage. If the bladder hemorrhages into itsself it's one thing but if punctured and evacuating into the abdominal cavity there's serious crap coming down your road. Religious help and quick transport will help but all bets are off if more than just the bladder is punctured.

By the way, try to imagine a glass rod being pushed in until it meets resistance, now think about an intense erection, and the flexpoints the biological equipment has that you take for granted, or one too eager suck from a partner who wishes for nothing but your pleasure.

Depending on anatomy, what will this do to the pleasure?
There is a sensation of discomfort, you or your partner removes the rod.
The first five or six inches come out easily, somewhere in that moment you remember the rod was far longer.

:duck: Play safe and avoid taxing your immune system unecessarily.

mikeyj644roberts
3rd September 2006, 12:02 AM
its kinda hard 2 actually find more or less fuck my girlfriend's pee hole....its so small. no matter how spread wide her legs are. :(

joeyr518
4th September 2006, 03:44 AM
you could get a really bad infection doing that i would think

399wash
4th September 2006, 04:14 AM
I understand that even in the hands of a Nurse, with proper sterilization and lubrication, having a catheter inserted into one's urethra is not a picnic. I can't imagine anybody doing it for pleasure. But that's just me.

Choleric1
4th September 2006, 08:47 AM
This thread reminds me of a terrible story that happened to a buddy of mine while in hospital recovering from surgery. Basicaly, after a couple of days in ICU, he was okay to be down graded. Well while he was in ICU he had a catheder put in. When the nurse went to remove it, for some god aweful reason, she forgot, or didn't deflate the balloon on the end all the way and tried to pull it through like that! Suffice it to say he screamed and she felt horrible. I'm told it stung to pee for a day or so after. OUCH!

szczesnimd1
11th September 2006, 10:57 PM
I think there is a reason you need a doctor or other well trained med. professional to do a catheterization. I think doing this at home is probably a bad idea.

chubbynorfolkbird42
12th September 2006, 11:48 PM
Although I am v. open minded, this to me is one big NO NO

Ian_X
13th September 2006, 04:07 AM
My wife and I have experimented with peehole insertions for quite a while. If done extremely carefully and with plenty of lube (any water soluble lube is ok) it can be extremely erotic and pleasurable. My wife can come through peehole stimulation alone ... I think thats because its also a great mental stimulant; its something way out there and forbidden.
We use vinyl tubing with heat-rounded ends (available from most hardware shops in various diameters... 8mm is the biggest we use) and sterilize the tubing beforehand by boiling for at least 10 mins. Its best with a reasonably full bladder so you can pee plenty afterwards as well as the added sensation of needing to go with the stimulation. Neither of us have had infections... we both have medical training.
Best advice is take it slow. If the idea turns you on give it a try ... if it hurts S..L..O..W.. down. We have no wish to dilate our peeholes to insert large objects or stretch them permanently like Ty or Debbie4holes, its the intense sting-itchy feeling that is the turn on and orgasms can be extreme and sensational.

Cheers to all

ssss4
16th September 2006, 02:50 PM
i don't suggest anyone. i saw some ppl doing that but healthy surely.

moontheloon
7th October 2006, 04:07 PM
iv heard of this and iv seen woman with small tubes in there but nothing bigger.i once tryed a cotton bud in there and i got a kinda burning sensation i didnt particularly enjoy it so iv never done it again but im sure there r people out there who love it so if u r upfor it give it a go . i would advise using something better than a cotton bud incase the bud comes off it would be kinda embarressing trying to explain how u got that up there to the doc guess i wass lucky

Owlmagic1
7th October 2006, 06:24 PM
All I can think of is ouch, that must HURT. Sorry, but I don't mind it being touched or licked, but penetrating it is a real no no for me. There's just too much risk of damage,

Viktor
8th October 2006, 03:57 AM
It hurts just thinking about this - and I would personally never even consider trying it. Ooww......

And yes, it sounds dangerous.

2wettpanties
8th October 2006, 05:58 PM
My wife says it really does not hurt that much. It is very important to use the right toys for this sex and yes you can buy them by the set. But, if this intrests you PLEASE be very CAREFULL. Oh and I like when my wife put stuff in my pee hole as well though it has to be small and smooth.

R&K

maveric96k
8th October 2006, 08:13 PM
I love it when my wife playes with my pee hole and i in turn like to lick her pee hole till she cums. :wave:

budr9382
9th October 2006, 05:49 AM
I have taught sounding and the use of catheters to many women on the internet and each one has loved it tremendously even having some of the most powerful and intense orgasms ever. The use of a vibrator against a sounding rod or catheter is an amazing feeling for women.

pathologist1
9th October 2006, 06:01 AM
Can't imagine guys liking it, but girls?.. Maybe? Sounds pretty painful though.
Make sure you wash your hands before you attempting this, he-he :cool:

x_treme_kink
10th October 2006, 01:23 PM
pee hole sex, urethral play is definately not a beginner level kink,,, other than catherters, and some other sounds..... you need to get good information before trying this athome, boys and girls...

knives
11th October 2006, 10:01 PM
you can insert catheters, and sounds into the urethra. However, if you fuck up, you might land yourself into the hospital.

MuskMinx
12th October 2006, 02:28 AM
OUCH. that's not even cool. that's just sick and painful. who gets their kicks out of watching that?

Hey, watch it. People on this site should be supportive of one another's fetishes. They arent hurting anyone.

We of all people shouldnt judge others. Think of what "Normal" people must think about us. It hurts to think of people making light of, or hating, or being disgusted with my fetish. Think of how you would feel.

samuelpeeps
12th October 2006, 11:39 PM
I once had a camera inserted up my pee hole but that was done in a hospital to check on my bladder lol

pharty_1972
14th October 2006, 06:18 PM
Ouch! I once saw a clip with a woman doing this with some sort of surgical instrument, it looked like she was enjoying her self but I would never think about doing anything like that myself. My legs are crossed just thinking about it.

wet_69
14th October 2006, 07:58 PM
My gf use to play with her tongue-tip in my peehole, which is nice. Don´t feel for inserting any other things though..

just_wet
16th October 2006, 02:36 AM
i've only ever seen catheters (so hot!) and those glass-tube things go up there. but i've heard of people doing different things. personally i'd be wayyy to scared to do anything with my pee-hole, lol...

xsweetpee86x
17th October 2006, 05:54 AM
I've seen some chick put some metal ting in her pee hole...but that seems very painful and dangerous

256MB
19th October 2006, 02:04 AM
catheters they have them in hospitals and for old senilepeople, like with a little plastic airbubble in the bladder to make it float and so the pipe stays in place. goes to a plastic bag, i have seen it.some times having it all day all night the old ones got infections, dangerus fore the personalsexuallity and painfull. sexy?

dormant
30th October 2006, 07:34 PM
I've experimented with that sort of thing but to be honest, I didn't really get a lot out of it. Didn't hurt as much as I figured it might, but didn't get me off either.

nepamatam
31st October 2006, 02:33 AM
I heard about girls from thailand with extremly big holes, but I dont trust to all videos, because it is sometimes looking not sexi but very funny :)

budr9382
2nd November 2006, 04:27 PM
Catheter play can be very erotic if you or your partner both enjoy Doim/Domme play and you know what you are doing with regard to safe urethral stimulation and penetration. Simply start by using your fingertip to stimulation your urethral opening when you masturbate so you get used to the sensation. Make sure your pussy and fingertip and good and wet so it does not irritate the opening. That's how I have taught many submissive girls to begin enjoying it.

i've only ever seen catheters (so hot!) and those glass-tube things go up there. but i've heard of people doing different things. personally i'd be wayyy to scared to do anything with my pee-hole, lol...

fishpiss_1951
2nd November 2006, 08:42 PM
I think that would be too dangerous also . Too big a chance of injury or infection

martini_p
8th November 2006, 02:55 AM
I have never tried to put anything into my pee hole, the thought of how painful it might be make the muscles tighen up in defense. I dont know for sure but does anyone else think it might be dangerous?

luvmywifesass
8th November 2006, 05:24 PM
:scramble: She also like me to finger fuck her pee hole as well - we even have a nice little dildoe that we put in her pee hole, she keeps it there while I fist fuck her g-spot ...... good stuff :multi:

Damn, I'm going to have to try that with the wife. I've fanticized about putting a cathiter in her and running the tube to my mouth. Or to put a cathiter in me, and then to her ass.

PeeInMePlease
12th November 2006, 08:17 AM
I did this once with someone, it was SO hot.. but he was very well versed in the procedure and safety. He used a sounding rod on me, and the smallest one. He sterilized it very carefully, and used a water based lube. He slid it in a bit, and then I found that if I held it and controlled it, I could angle it just right so that it didn't hurt at all!
It was the strangest, most exciting sensation... He carefully started to fuck me while I had the rod inside... and I held it there with me left hand, and I jerked myself off with my right hand - holy shit I came SOOO hard!

If we ever got back together - which may happen - I definitely want to play with this fetish a bit more!

budr9382
13th November 2006, 04:43 AM
You had a very good experience. When you or your partner know what you are doing then it can be an exqusite feeling and can give a woman an amazing orgasm. Try using the sound with a vibrator!!! If you want any help walking through it, I would be glad to help.

I did this once with someone, it was SO hot.. but he was very well versed in the procedure and safety. He used a sounding rod on me, and the smallest one. He sterilized it very carefully, and used a water based lube. He slid it in a bit, and then I found that if I held it and controlled it, I could angle it just right so that it didn't hurt at all!
It was the strangest, most exciting sensation... He carefully started to fuck me while I had the rod inside... and I held it there with me left hand, and I jerked myself off with my right hand - holy shit I came SOOO hard!

If we ever got back together - which may happen - I definitely want to play with this fetish a bit more!

Lab_Rat
26th November 2006, 06:50 PM
I ran across some "extreme sex" videos that showed a woman that had stretched her peehole large enough to have a penis inserted.....

1xxxblck
28th November 2006, 10:31 PM
Thus my urethra is already lengthened. That can be done to sliding gel, which one blows oneself in squirts and then again pissed out. Then that is very smooth everything, and one can larger hires introduces. I can put my small finger into my urethra problem-free. An ex friend of me knew my large finger clean-puts...

qwertyiu2
29th November 2006, 07:14 PM
maybe it is but it gives a lot of pain for sure, for me that kind of thing exceeds my desires

yellowspring80
6th December 2007, 10:55 PM
For those who have inserted catheters and sounds into their urethra, know what it feels like! I'm one of the one's who has, and if done with caution, is extreamly errotic! Make sure you use lots of lube and insert slowly! Streaching out the urethra is kinda cool. For a guy, a streached urethra allows a male to make a gusher stream of pee just like some of the women folks! I'd like to hear more stories about streaching the urethra from the ladies! :)
Cheers

goldenboyspring1986
6th December 2007, 11:18 PM
After seeing this thread last weekend, I tried this out. I stuck a plastic object (not gonna say what, it's kind of embarassing) into my urethra. I cleaned it off the object with rubbing alcohol first, made sure to wipe it off. Put some water-based lube on the end, and then stuck it in.

The first inch or so was alright. It stung just a little. The lube was heating lube. But it was a good kind of stinging. I started leaking precum like crazy. The way it acted on me is the way I imagine a cock works on a clitoris when it's inside the woman's pussy. The cock going in and out tugs at the skin around the pussy, and in that way tugs and stimulates the clit. The object was doing the same thing to my frenulum (that little bundle of nerves and skin on the underside of the penis that makes it feel so good). The harder I fucked my peehole, the more it would tug at the delicate skin. In this way, I think I might have been able to cum just by fucking my peehole.

I got a little too enthusiastic though. I pushed in a little too far, and I could feel the object enter my pee tube. It felt really weird, like it was stretching it. It kind of stung a little too. So I pulled it out and just stroked myself to an orgasm. But for a while there it was like I had my own little micro-pussy. It was really cool. I think I'd like to try it again sometime. :D

curtin123
7th December 2007, 01:20 AM
I saw a video with a blonde named Ty she takes a dildo up her pee hole.. is real and nice to see

z_max
7th December 2007, 09:05 AM
Yeah I tried it, it's better to use your fingers and caress it. It pleasures her way better.

yellowspring80
7th December 2007, 11:21 PM
After seeing this thread last weekend, I tried this out. I stuck a plastic object (not gonna say what, it's kind of embarassing) into my urethra. I cleaned it off the object with rubbing alcohol first, made sure to wipe it off. Put some water-based lube on the end, and then stuck it in.

The first inch or so was alright. It stung just a little. The lube was heating lube. But it was a good kind of stinging. I started leaking precum like crazy. The way it acted on me is the way I imagine a cock works on a clitoris when it's inside the woman's pussy. The cock going in and out tugs at the skin around the pussy, and in that way tugs and stimulates the clit. The object was doing the same thing to my frenulum (that little bundle of nerves and skin on the underside of the penis that makes it feel so good). The harder I fucked my peehole, the more it would tug at the delicate skin. In this way, I think I might have been able to cum just by fucking my peehole.

I got a little too enthusiastic though. I pushed in a little too far, and I could feel the object enter my pee tube. It felt really weird, like it was stretching it. It kind of stung a little too. So I pulled it out and just stroked myself to an orgasm. But for a while there it was like I had my own little micro-pussy. It was really cool. I think I'd like to try it again sometime. :D

Right on!! I like to see someone actually try it! I know for a fact that this person inserted an object into his urethra because of the type of stinging/tingle sensation that was so graficly described! I encourage others to try this interesting form of masturbation. Just make sure you use clean, smooth, sounds that are almost the same size as your urethra. Don't forget to use lots of lube!!
Cheers

yellowspring80
7th December 2007, 11:23 PM
This history very much raises. I have already wetted shorts. I have started to caress myself while read. :p

I'm glad to see a female member has gotten turned on to the subject of pee hole sex (urethral penatration) and begun to masturbate! Hope you have a fantastic orgasm!
Cheers!

Greg36
18th April 2008, 09:05 AM
Yeah, definitely do not attempt this. Your urethra is a very sensitive part of the body and suceptible to infection rather easily.

just_shaz
19th April 2008, 03:32 AM
I can get the tip of my finger inside mine but not very far and its always sore afterwards (I have tried a few times) a tongue on it is amazing but anything bigger is a worry to me

dasauto
21st April 2008, 02:24 PM
something going up the hole during play? all i can say is oooouuuuccchh!! not for me lol...well maybe for the exception of a tounge licking the opening

84open_minded
27th April 2008, 08:27 AM
I myself have tried very little with this. I found that it stung a bit and was uncomfortable. I didnt use anything big either. Part of the problem could have been that i was tense and a bit scared of what could happen.

For me it is a turn on to see pics of girls playin with their pee holes. I even had a video once of a female that could insert dildos in her peehole. It was a bit extreme. Her name is Amazing Ty.

Still an interesting topic tho...

betterwetter08
28th April 2008, 12:40 AM
not to mention that sounds like it would hurt like hell to have a glass stick or pencil in my penis

lizgurl1
1st May 2008, 10:37 AM
I've played with my urethra, and am able to put my pinky in a little ways. I've also used a sharpy pen. It's one of those painful pleasures. Not really too painfull though.

yellowspring80
2nd May 2008, 03:44 AM
I've played with my urethra, and am able to put my pinky in a little ways. I've also used a sharpy pen. It's one of those painful pleasures. Not really too painfull though.

If you can get even the tip of you finger inside your urethra, I'm very impressed!! ;) I hope you use lots of lube when you do this! I had my ex GF stick her toungh right inside the opening and that felt really good. I had hoped that if we had stayed togather that she would have moved on to useing urethral sounds of different sizes on me and I on her. It didn't work out. :( Keep working on streaching your urethra! :D Do it slowly and gradulally with lots of lube and make sure everything is sterial. You don't want to get a nasy bladder infection!! :banghead:
Cheers!!

peefun77
3rd May 2008, 10:48 AM
I have to stick a catheter down my pee hole all the way into my bladder 4 times a day. I cut my spinal cord and it's the only way I can pee. It's only about 5mm wide and it can't be doing much damage but any insertion would be very painful if I could feel it.

yellowspring80
4th May 2008, 03:30 AM
I have to stick a catheter down my pee hole all the way into my bladder 4 times a day. I cut my spinal cord and it's the only way I can pee. It's only about 5mm wide and it can't be doing much damage but any insertion would be very painful if I could feel it.

My friend who is 70 years old has prostate problems and has the catheterize himself every time his bladder is full. He says that as long as he uses enough lube he feels no pain.

lindsaywets20
17th July 2008, 04:10 AM
All i can say is that this would hurt terribly. it does not stretch like other parts down there....can't imagine it but it is an interesting fantasy.

yellowspring80
19th August 2008, 09:46 PM
All i can say is that this would hurt terribly. it does not stretch like other parts down there....can't imagine it but it is an interesting fantasy.

The urethra may not strech much (it does more in the female urethra than the male), but the sensation of sliding a catheter or sound up inside urethra for me is an awsome feeling!
Cheers :boat:

runlikepre1
26th August 2008, 05:58 AM
this is something i would never ever try, it has to be quite possibly the most painful thing i could ever think of. it freaks me out when i've seen pictures of that

nate88
26th August 2008, 09:51 PM
..i saw a video like this once, and it was stretched so much it was starting to bleed, and in turn i was starting to feel ill.. i had to stop short because i thought i would pass out :eek: i cant imagine why someone would do that.

shanepiss
28th August 2008, 01:56 PM
this is a popular fetish called, sounding, there are toys or (sounds) which are slinder smooth medal rods of different lengths you can buy on several websites, but they must be sterilized properly to avoid infection , and there is a special kind of lubricant you can use .. i havent tried it yet

hungreylion
28th August 2008, 07:49 PM
id try it.slowly to begin i think but im sure id try it.iv tryed looking for female pee hole mast videos but i cant find any.anyone help me out please?

pete_kent
29th August 2008, 12:23 AM
While I wouldn't actually want to insert anything up my uretha (sp?) it is great to get a bit of stimulation around that area. A tip of the tongue or some gentle pressure from a finger feels good to me. Anyone else like that feeling?

PeeBabe
29th August 2008, 08:16 PM
Hey all, after reading this I realized I have seen vids on this before, it's called SOUNDING....you can search it on XTUBE and find results! XTUBE has LOTS of pissing vids, male and females! Cheers! I am an erotic photographer in Ontario and have shot some watersports, it's becoming more widespread! YA!

thepspgamer2
30th August 2008, 11:31 PM
i would imagine that this activity is quite dangerous, after all that part of the human body, i would think its quite delicate and not to be used in that kind of way, though with the irght equipment, i think it is quite possible to use it for pleasure

i wouldnt know though, as i have no experience in this kind of pleasure

kripp
31st August 2008, 07:24 PM
I have many experinces with sound and cather play. The main thing is making everything is sterile before you insert anything.

On guys its not so easy to stretch but over time the main opening can become stretched, but then again im talking about constant catheter use i.e. daily use. In women its much eaiser to stretch the whole uretha and is less likely to be painful.

I do recommmend getting a vibrating sound if you can. Nothing quite like teh senstation of something vibrating inside you right on your prostrate :)

capitalny28
6th September 2008, 09:28 PM
I have seen those videos as well, but I don't think I would do it, I'm sure its dangerous! It sounds very painful to me! The people that do it must be nuts!

yellowspring80
9th September 2008, 10:28 PM
Hey all, after reading this I realized I have seen vids on this before, it's called SOUNDING....you can search it on XTUBE and find results! XTUBE has LOTS of pissing vids, male and females! Cheers! I am an erotic photographer in Ontario and have shot some watersports, it's becoming more widespread! YA!

I'm glad to see some more folks out there getting interested in pee hole play!! :D I've been doing it for quite a few years now and as long as one uses enough lube and is gentle and steral while inserting an object into the urethra, no ill effects should result. Hope to hear more stories from the ladies who are into pee hole play!! ;)
Cheers!! :boat:

traineesub
21st October 2008, 03:46 PM
woo hoo this is the second not bad thread Ive found on this subkject. I only just came accross the whole peehole play fetish a couple of days ago and it really turns me on so much that Ive already been down there a few times in the last few days. Ive even ordered some foley catheters that have the ballon bit on them to stretch it a little and yes Im a girl.

I already likes anal sex a lot and enemas and lots of other odd stuff. Only just starting to get more into BDSM and have found a possible Dom to play with and do all this stuff to me. See what happens though dont want to rush into anything too fast.

But as a girl is is a very erotic, submissive, horny, orgasmic feeling and it turns me on so I cant ignore it.

Are there many here from the UK?

yellowspring80
23rd October 2008, 03:02 AM
woo hoo this is the second not bad thread Ive found on this subkject. I only just came accross the whole peehole play fetish a couple of days ago and it really turns me on so much that Ive already been down there a few times in the last few days. Ive even ordered some foley catheters that have the ballon bit on them to stretch it a little and yes Im a girl.

I already likes anal sex a lot and enemas and lots of other odd stuff. Only just starting to get more into BDSM and have found a possible Dom to play with and do all this stuff to me. See what happens though dont want to rush into anything too fast.

But as a girl is is a very erotic, submissive, horny, orgasmic feeling and it turns me on so I cant ignore it.

Its really awsome to see someone new who is interested in catheter and pee hole stimulation! It has been a while since I last posted anything and seeing that someone has taken an interest in pee hole play got me all excited!! :D I haven't inserted anything inside my pee hole in a while now, but tonight I think I'm going to get back to doing it. I so wish I had a female partner who would do the honers for me :( Oh well, maybe someday soon.
Cheers!! :boat:

kripp
23rd October 2008, 01:29 PM
Hi traineesub,

UK here as well. Just a word of warning about your catheter play. The ballon on the foley isn't ment for stretching your peehole so just be careful.

As an experienced user of caths (for fun & for medical reason) The ballon should never be inflated inside your peehole. You could cause some serious and permant damage. But boy is it hot to see a women with an interest in this so very rare imo.

Just out of interest what size cath did you opt for?

MissPissyPants
23rd October 2008, 01:33 PM
My probably-considered-boring thoughts on this topic are simply that we, as humans, have enough orifices in which to insert things. Leave pee-holes alone.. you may be asking for all kinds of potential damage, pain or infection.

:)

yellowspring80
24th October 2008, 03:21 AM
My probably-considered-boring thoughts on this topic are simply that we, as humans, have enough orifices in which to insert things. Leave pee-holes alone.. you may be asking for all kinds of potential damage, pain or infection.

:)
MissPissyPants does have a piont about the number of orifices to insert objects, however, I would like to say that as I guy, I have one less orifice then you ladies!! :( With that in mind, I'd love to have a woman have some fun (with some instruction) inserting a catheter into me!! ;)
Cheers :boat:

belindats
26th October 2008, 07:57 PM

you may want to also think about sounding as well. My misstress sounds me from time to time. we both like the look of my boy clit with the hole opened up. she wants be to have a bigger hole so i have a larger stream for her when i piss in her pussy. After i pee in her she makes me drink and lick it out of her, many times she will add her own piss while i'm doing this to her.

At times she makes me insert a plug in my pee hole. then we go out to clubs and such, when i need to go only she is can remove the plug. Would love to be cathed sometime, perhaps i'll order some today so i have them for our next play date.

Have you done pee enemas yet? I find them very erotic. Misstress makes has me on my knees in front of her holding my enema bag. She pisses in it then fills me with her girl piss, then plugs me and i carry her piss inside me all night, we hope that by filling me with her girl pee it will make my titties and nipples bigger and more fem.

5070govt
27th October 2008, 10:35 PM
I've done both sounds (well, crochet hooks, the handle, not the hook end, cleaned with rubbing alcohol and betadene) and catheters. I like the feel of the rod sliding in my urethra. With the cath the 'pinch' as it slides past the prostate is.....interesting. It ALMOST hurts. Ditto for when it passes into the bladder. The feeling of the bladder emptying itself without any pressure is strange. But pleasurable. Same for plugging the cath so I can't void.

This one you need to be careful with. Set yourself up for an enema. Insert the cath into your full bladder. As it passes into the bladder, release the clamp on the enema, you are then being emptied and filled in different places at the same time. BUT - be VERY careful about cleanliness. Urethral insertion is a good way to get a UTI. U/I while playing with your anus requires great care to avoid cross contamination and really nasty UTIs. No fun at all.

frasier26
28th October 2008, 04:52 PM
I really like the feeling of putting thin items into my peehole. Never had any ill effects yet, hope it stays that way. I like the feeling of something entering my bladder. Would like to try a cath sometime.

papapapa21
8th November 2008, 08:06 AM
I have experimented with the peehole on myself but find the experience to be rather irritating for that area. It usually ends with moderate discomfort.

duckyintexas
10th November 2008, 03:16 AM
oh man, i've seen those movies....they make me cringe in horror! that HAS to hurt. what is the fun in it i wonder?

yellowspring80
15th November 2008, 03:03 PM
oh man, i've seen those movies....they make me cringe in horror! that HAS to hurt. what is the fun in it i wonder?

I sorry to hear this :( I get very turn on to these WILD forms of stimulation!! :D Some of the movie clips I have seen are very graphic and almost make me hurt too:eek: however, most of the time they just get my cock dripping and hard as a rock!! ;) The thought of sliding an object up inside my urethra really turns me on, and if you use a catheter or "urethral sound" that are designed to slip in with the lest amount of irritation and lots of lube the sensation is just incredible!! :D
Cheers!!:boat:

Sweeney
15th November 2008, 05:04 PM
well, i saw some of this films too and my opinion is that this cannot be good. although it might not hurt instantly, a stretch like this can't be healthy.

Exigeus
28th November 2008, 10:10 PM
I've been reading about this for a while, it's actually something that's been semi-popular among women for decades. I've read about several medical cases of women who had to have objects removed from their bladders (big warning, don't lose anything inside there!). There was a particular kind of hat pin that was favored, and I've read of two cases of hat pins being lost inside. One woman was able to pee it out, the other needed an operation. I've also read about two cases of women in hospitals who had catheters, and asked to have them removed because they were causing orgasms (why they wanted them removed I'm not sure). I actually worked in a major hospital when one day the rumor started flying that we had a patient who was having orgasms from her catheter, but the doctor wouldn't let it be removed. I can't swear to that being true.

The kind of movement that feels good is very different from normal sexual stimulation anywhere else. Apparently (I'm male so I can only tell you what I've heard), a very slow stretching is what's desired. That Ty woman started stretching herself not because she wanted to make movies, or insert penises, but just because stretching felt good. Over the years the obvious thing happened, her hole got bigger and bigger.

I should say that those hat pin cases were from I think the 1930's or so. So I don't think that kind of pin exists anymore, and I have no idea of its shape. Sorry.

Exigeus
4th December 2008, 02:52 PM
I've found a great link on this subject, I hope Peesearch doesn't mind if I post it here:

http://forums.newart.com/phpbb/about16231-0-asc-0.html

hwllpg1
15th April 2009, 01:31 AM
Has anybody seen the video where Amazing Ty" inserts a speculum in her urethra? In that same video a guy puts his dick inside her urethra and they have sex. It's just "Amazing" ....

For people that have done this, does your urethra remain stretched out, or does it shrink back down?

Pollys
15th April 2009, 04:02 AM
I've used catheters a few times, always a fresh sterile one, straight out of the wrapper. I can't say I've thought about using anything sexually in my pee hole though.

The cath tube has to be well lubed and you need to be aware of what those little stabbing pains mean when it's about to pop past the bladder muscles, don't go too quickly, nice and slow is always best.

Same applies when removing it, you can't just yank the thing out. The first few times I used a cath it stinged for a while afterwards, and it hurt to pee, but I must have toughened up or got better at it 'cos that's not been a problem for some time.

I've seen Ty in her videos, more for amusement than anything I would want to try.

mantraslider
18th April 2009, 10:16 AM
sorry if someone's mentioned this but there are so many posts :P

anyway there's a chick that calles herself amazing ty. she get's fucked in the pee hole (!) and the guy comes in there. trust me it's not fake either.

cubsrule4712
21st April 2009, 03:21 AM
I tried putting something small in mine once. I will NEVER do that again. Why would anyone want to do that?

Curious_Sarah19
6th May 2009, 02:34 AM
Well nobody is going to put something in my peehole, just the thought of doing so makes makes me cringe, if something is that dangerous as to cause an infection and it has to hurt, how is that a turn on. I am certainly perplexed. I could not even think about doing it and certainly I would never watch someone do this.

yellowspring80
9th May 2009, 12:49 AM
It's been a whle since I last wrote anything. I think its time that I get back into the swing of things. ;) Any ways, I'm sorry to see folks not interested in playing with their pee holes!! :( I use to think only men liked to insert objects into their pee hole "urethra" such as I, but the more I think about, women are the ones who are most likely to orgasm from this sort of "stimultion" as the female urethra is much shorter than a male's. I enjoy inserting catheters because they are soft and flexable and desigend to be inserted into the bladder. Yes, it can be painful if you don't use the right size catheter or sound or use enough lube, but so far I have had nothing but pure pleasure playing with my pee hole!! :D I hope others out there can get as much pleasure out of this sort of sexual play as I do. If you do, I'd love to hear all about your experance! :scratchch
Cheers,
:boat:

lukeskywalker09
9th May 2009, 02:34 PM
I read a story once where a guy lubed up a q-tip and inserted it in his pee hole and jacked off and shot it across the room. I have to say I have never thought of doing it. It just sounds waaaay to painful.

Slowmow
16th May 2009, 08:54 AM
I have tried it with the back of a thin pencil, it hurts and are erotic at the same time. Will not try it again as the pain is more than the pleasure I got from it.

Lurra2009
18th May 2009, 12:47 AM
I've not tried actually inserting anything inside my pisshole, I do drag a nail over it to stimulate myself, or will wiggle the end of my pinkie sort of into it. It seems as if a constant practice of that would be very damaging to that delicate area and perhaps even cause incontinence...which for me....would not be that enjoyable and not the same thing as a fun pee fetish.

PissingGator
11th June 2009, 08:49 PM
Yikes! I am nurse and when I throw a foley in a patient it is less than a centimeter across and we liberally lube it up. We also do it with sterile technique because infections are easy to come by. Even with these precautions it is very painful for the patient.

Additionally the narrow diameter of the urethra helps prevent fecal coliforms from the rectum from causing UTIs. A wider tract would allow an easier road to infection.

Don't do it!!!

berndpx
12th June 2009, 02:43 PM
I agree. The risk of getting an infection by far outweighs the momentarily pleasure (if any) you get. Peeing itself without inserting anything can give much nice feelings. It is the fantasy and hornyness that is finally responsible for the outcome, not any special sexual technique.

iDrink
14th June 2009, 06:47 AM
I would not try this, I imagine it would be painful. Like others have said, there would be risk of infection. I think I'll stick with the old fasion way.

syracusenewyork
14th June 2009, 02:08 PM
I have found through experience that almost any girl will have a supreme orgasm if you quickly massage the pee hole. Many girls have never had this done to them and when they find how good it feels, they fall in love with the process! :)

steeve75
15th June 2009, 09:09 PM
I have already tried this kind of game. Actually, you need to take care that the stuff you want to insert in your pee hole is quite clean, you have to clean it very carefully to avoid any infection. I put some lubricant on the pee hole and inserted a thin pencil. It hurts a little bit the first time but it is very exciting, especially if you add a pee game just after. It is advised to pee after, even if it hurts a little bit, since it will remove the lubricant you put inside.

Pollys
20th June 2009, 01:28 AM
So many negative comments about this?

But, if you think it's all about pushing a finger in, or a bamboo skewer, a pen or something like that then yes, you are going to have problems.

The porn stars who have done this have been building up over a very long time, using sounds, which are smooth round ended stainless steel probes, in varying sizes. There is a woman in these films who can now insert a small vibrator, or a finger, in her pee hole, and says it really turns her on.

For a bit of pee fun I've used a sealed package sterile catheter, with plenty of lube, and took it very steady. I felt a little bit of pressure internally as I reached the bladder muscles, but a little push, like forcing a spurt of pee, let it pop inside.

I would always use something that is actually designed to go in there, and would not encourage anyone to poke a finger in or anything that could carry germs, as it is obviously dangerous to do so. It would be like suggesting that I insert a dirty cheese grater in my vagina!

I love my pee hole rubbing as part of foreplay, it has to be moist and the fingers can work up and down between my lips, the full length from dipping into the honey pot to to clit flicking - ooooohhhh.

If it sounds bad then it probably is, if you do things properly then it can be fun. I quite enjoy the feeling of my bladder emptying out through a catheter, knowing I can't stop myself once I open the valve. But that's another story...

yellowspring80
22nd June 2009, 04:15 AM
So many negative comments about this?

But, if you think it's all about pushing a finger in, or a bamboo skewer, a pen or something like that then yes, you are going to have problems.

The porn stars who have done this have been building up over a very long time, using sounds, which are smooth round ended stainless steel probes, in varying sizes. There is a woman in these films who can now insert a small vibrator, or a finger, in her pee hole, and says it really turns her on.

For a bit of pee fun I've used a sealed package sterile catheter, with plenty of lube, and took it very steady. I felt a little bit of pressure internally as I reached the bladder muscles, but a little push, like forcing a spurt of pee, let it pop inside.

I would always use something that is actually designed to go in there, and would not encourage anyone to poke a finger in or anything that could carry germs, as it is obviously dangerous to do so. It would be like suggesting that I insert a dirty cheese grater in my vagina!

I love my pee hole rubbing as part of foreplay, it has to be moist and the fingers can work up and down between my lips, the full length from dipping into the honey pot to to clit flicking - ooooohhhh.

If it sounds bad then it probably is, if you do things properly then it can be fun. I quite enjoy the feeling of my bladder emptying out through a catheter, knowing I can't stop myself once I open the valve. But that's another story...
WoW!! I so glad to see a positive comment about pee hole play!! :D Catheters are the way to go! They are safe and the control over urination is awesome!! ;) I allways kinda thought that this form of stimulation was only done by men, I'm glad to see that there are some women out there who enjoy this form of sexual stimulation too!! :D I'd love to hear more stories from the ladies out there! Be safe and have some wonderful orgasms!! :boat:
Cheers

temptations789
22nd June 2009, 02:47 PM
I've recently stumbled on a site called "Amazing Ty", and to my utter amazement this woman has urethra intercourse! She must have had a LOT of practice with inserting objects of varying sizes in her Pee-hole. But the video is close and clear and looks like the read deal to me. I came almost instantly!

Pollys
23rd June 2009, 02:18 AM
Yes, "Ty" is the one who has managed to open herself up, in many ways!

I have seen her with a small vibrator in there, but not intercourse. I imagine she will have done that, I have not visited her site for a long time.

The human body is amazing, and openings will stretch. If you keep stretching they can be made bigger, but it takes time.

I knew someone who was born male but now lives very happily as female. After her operation she had to keep things inside her, or the new opening could have 'healed' and caused big problems. She was able to insert quite large vibrators after a year or so. Her pee hole would not have been as accommodating as that was a major part of the op.

I did send a PM reply to someone earlier, where I mentioned that I use a catheter and bag about once a week, for the fun of it. As long as you are using something that was designed to go in there, and you take care, it is possible to make it enjoyable.

AB911
17th November 2009, 08:36 AM
I do some insertion into my peehole.
Small objects, very gentle - supper sensations.
Now I can use some 4mm rod

Smitty1985
5th December 2009, 01:51 AM
This has never appealed to me personally. It sounds terribly painful. Also, this activity would put you at far greater risk for a urinary infection than holding your pee would, as so many people claim.

someofpat
16th December 2009, 02:54 AM
i have seen the vids to but i cant see doing that that must hurt very bad. i just cring when i see them but it is very impresev that they people can put a pencel in there penis.

t80ak
21st December 2009, 05:36 AM
Stephen Spignesi's book the odd index mentions that a meatotomy (male urethra stretching) can allow one to insert another's penis into their urethra.

BMEzine may still have pictures of this. I haven's been to their site in years.

conifer1
22nd December 2009, 01:26 AM
I know a local guy who i seen on cam insert almost full pencil down his piss hole...looks scary, never tried it though, might feel good never know.

dloric
24th December 2009, 09:52 AM
How is pee hole sex possible? Isn't the hole to small, and won't it be dangerous to stretch the pee hole?

rogerah57
24th December 2009, 11:35 PM
Yeah I've seen those type of movies. A girl called Amazing Ty. She can put anything in her peehole. Even small dildos. It's such a turn on. Gets me hard everytime!! :D

I did a google search for 'Amazing Ty',,,, wow! this bitch can stick anything inside her!

pissprofet01
26th December 2009, 07:09 AM
My wife and i both enjoy peehole sex. We are both working onn stretching each other. We enjoy the sensations alot.

freetopee69
26th December 2009, 09:17 AM
that has got to be uncomfortable...ive tried it with a qtip and it hurt like hell, i couldnt imagine a finger or something even bigger...

yellowspring80
27th December 2009, 03:21 AM
that has got to be uncomfortable...ive tried it with a qtip and it hurt like hell, i couldnt imagine a finger or something even bigger...

I'm sorry to say, but inserting a qtip into your urethra doesn't sound like a very good idea! :flamed: However, inserting a well lubed catheter or urethral sound makes me very horny! ;) I do this on a regular basis and it feels wonderful. :boat:
Cheers

stroking8inches
28th December 2009, 07:54 PM
its called sounding isn't it? You can by "professonal" sounding rods the wife really wants to do this to me she said. It is supposed to be amazing

luv2cgirlspee
29th December 2009, 02:45 AM
yeah this doesnt sound fun to me... why would anyone want to hurt their beautiful peehole?

dont do it girls!!!

sheffblade
29th December 2009, 11:59 AM
ive seen a clip where a women shove a small dildo down a mans penis i didn't think it was real. but looked painful i wouldn't like to try it

alleycat89
29th December 2009, 12:52 PM
As others have said, this sounds extremely dangerous and could result in permanent damage to that are of your body. I don't think this is something you want to do. Especially not to that organ of your body.

yellowspring80
2nd January 2010, 04:27 PM
yeah this doesnt sound fun to me... why would anyone want to hurt their beautiful peehole?

dont do it girls!!!
I'm sorry to hear that this sort of pee fetish sounds so painful! :flamed: For me it is pure bliss! ;) Maybe the female urethra is alot different then a male's in terms of nerves, but I can only emagine what the wonderful sensation must be like if I had the back side of the g-spot to stimulate with a urethral sound or catheter! :boat: As a male, the inside of the head of my penis (urethral mentus) is very sesitive and the orgasm I get from sliding a sound or cath just a couple of inches is fantastic! :D No damage done so long as the "toy" is designed to go there and is clean and well lubed! :eek: I'd love to hear a story or two from those who do enjoy this kind of pee play!
Cheers,
:boat:

zezenobia6
6th January 2010, 04:20 AM
I've seen movies of actual urethra sex and it looked pleasant to the woman. He came inside and she squeezed the mixture out. It looked great but it's probably not for most people, in many meanings.
Not a priority in list of things to do but who knows, one day...

leak44
13th January 2010, 09:34 PM
I can see how people would like this but it doesn't sound to good to me personally. Maybe I just have a fear of infection. Don't really want to put anything down my hole...

szczesnimd1
16th January 2010, 06:32 PM
I can't comment personally, but somehow it seems like a bad long term idea. Particularly in women whose sphincters are quite near the actual urethral opening, I could imagine problems with inconcintance after enough time doing this (from stretching the muscles).

Of course, as others have mentioned there is a significant risk of infection as well...although I would suspect that these would typically not be too different than a normal urinary tract infection which is normally easily treated.

pissingchick
16th January 2010, 09:25 PM
I have seen videos of ladies sticking objects inside of their pee holes, but it's something I wouldn't suggest trying. I can't even imagine the pain that would come about from trying it.

Trisha1
4th May 2010, 03:16 AM
Urethral sounds can be used to stretch the urethra. I am sure that this would also cause some incontinence so one must consider it carefully and weigh the possible outcomes

punchface
6th May 2010, 03:06 AM
Man...half this thread is just people not actually reading the thread and instead, blindly casting their two cents in...but it's the same two cents over and over.

"Amazing Ty blah blah blah"
"It's called/they're called SOUNDS blah blah blah"
"UTI/Bladder infections...oh noes! blah blah blah"

...and half of this noise from people who've never done anything like this before.

Some of y'all, pro and con, have interesting things to say. Good job.

Here's my "two cents" on the topic...well, Okay, that's crap. It's more like: Here's my "buck fifty" on the topic. The essay was written for straight boys trying to get their ladyfriends interested in pee play which for me, has always gone sorta hand-in-hand with pee-hole play for what seems to me to be perfectly obvious reasons.

FOR THE STRAIGHT BOYS: A FEW THOUGHTS ON WATERSPORTS AND URETHRAL SEX PLAY

Conventional objections to watersports come in two varieties: "It's icky/disgusting" and "It's degrading". If your sex partner thinks one of these things, you're very unlikely to get them to change their minds. Leave them alone about it. Don't be a pushy asshole. One the other hand, if they've never seriously considered it before and you're hot for it, you might be able to exert a fair amount of influence over their opinions and willingness to engage in this sort of play with you if you play your cards right as the saying goes.

The icky/disgusting hurdle has an easily overcome element to it and a harder to overcome element. The easy part is about sanitation. Pee, (unlike poop) straight from the body, is sterile and that's a scientific and verifiable fact. Show your partner the data and that should be the end of that. But waitaminute, pee is "waste". Pee is something our bodies get rid of and like domestic garbage, almost never has any vector other than "away from me and never to be seen again". Waste is not sexy, at least not to most people. That argument is an aesthetic and qualitative argument and not a quantitative or measurable one like the idea that pee is "dirty" or "unclean". In order to overcome this potential objection, you'll have to be careful and thorough and prepare for a graceful failure regardless.

Here's a plan, gentlemen...This, is a NON D/S or NON BDSM plan. I'm not personally at all interested in bedroom power-politics or any dark theater/fantasy of torture, rape, or violence so this is my modus operandi when I'm trying to coax a lover into playing non-BDSMy pee games with me.

First (this phase of the plan might take only a couple of repetitions or it might take a couple dozen...be patient and work it for a while and see what happens) when you're going down on your girl, use one of your fingers, your favorite g-spot finger to gently stroke and tickle the mouth of your girl's urethra. Tickle it with about half again as much pressure as you'd use to put a contact lens in your eye...definitely less pressure than you'd use to pick your nose when you're alone in the bathroom. It's okay if you have a little bit of a fingernail as long as that nail was last trimmed more than 48 hours prior...any more recent than that and the edges of the trim might still be rough and she'll get sensory feedback that says: "He's scratching me" and she'll probably not like it.

Okay, so you're down there and you're licking her clitoris and you're gently tickling her peehole while you also do other coaxing things with your fingers...whatever it is that you do and that she likes....while you're doing this stuff, "listen" to her...pay attention to her. Does she feel tense? Does she sound like she is enjoying herself? "Listen" to her body language and to her vocalizations. If she is not getting a good feel from you fucking around with her pee hole, give up...maybe try again next time or maybe not depending on what sort of vibe you received. Obviously, if she literally tells you to stop, then stop. Don't do anything to make her uncomfortable. You want her to be as comfortable and open to a potentially new thing as possible. But if she's just not into it, tough shit for you. Give up and take defeat like a man. But if she is into it, or seems into it, keep doing it a little bit every time. Try and use her peehole (which is connected to her g-spot after all) to help coax her into an orgasm.

Gently coax her mind into making the connection between her urethra and her sexual arousal and her orgasm. Over time, you want her to think of her urethra as a sex organ to be stimulated and worked as part of her desired sex play.

If after a couple of tries at this, things are going reasonably well, back up your play with some talk and conceptualization. Talk about her sexy little peehole and how much you like to tickle it and pleasure it. Talk about how her parts down there, all the parts of her pussy and the things that they do are sexy and desirable to you. Give her peehole a little kiss or lick if you think you can get away with it without freaking her out. Go slow with all of this...too slow is way way better than too fast. After a few tries, or (more if she's warming up to the idea more slowly) you can try to gently slip the first quarter inch of your pinky finger into her urethra IF said urethra isn't super small...if it is, you'll have to get a sound or some sort of curved, non-abrasive and non porous implement to "fuck" her uretha with...just a wee little bit. I said a quarter inch or even less and I damn well meant it and you'll listen too if you don't want to screw this up. Women, whether they are straight, or bi, or lesbian, usually don't have a problem with being penetrated because that's how they've been socialized. Boys have "outies" and girls have "innies" and one puts stuff IN "innies", right? Girls like cock unless they are gay in which case, they still probably like dildos and sometimes a strap-on...girls like getting fucked with stuff, it's part of being a girl. So, if you try and just barely tease the opening of her urethra, like I said, not more than a quarter of an inch, you'll get something across to her...she's being fucked in her little peehole which, by this time, she's hopefully already starting to think of as a sexy hole.

At this point, it's totally the thought that counts, babeee...

You're not actually really putting anything in there and you probably shouldn't try right away because it's super easy to cause pain at first...the skin in there has probably never ever been touched by anything besides fluid ever before. The skin on the inside of her urethral tube is very thin and very sensitive. Don't go sticking shit in there because you'll startle her, make her jump, probably give her a really weird form of never before experienced pain and piss her off. You wanna know what that pain feels like? Take a plastic golf tee and stick it up your pee hole...chances are, you'll get in a little more than a quarter of an inch and go "ow, fuck, this sucks." You don't ever want her to go into "this sucks" mode because you'll likely screw yourself that way and your hopes for pee play will be sunk. If she continues to wind up giving you positive signals about her urethra in specific, you can move on and into urethral play in it's proper sense, if not, well that wasn't your primary goal anyway, was it? We'll get back to urethral play in a minute...

Her little sex hole can squirt if it's trained and she wants it to. You're extra lucky if you are lovers with a squirty girl because she's already used to the idea of stuff coming out of that hole that is part of sex pleasure and orgasm. From there, it's a short step to selling her on the idea of the other stuff that comes out of that hole as being sexy as well. Talk to her about how it feels to have to go really bad (like when you have to pee at the movies but you don't want to miss anything so you hold it) and the release/relief of finally being able to let it go. Get her to see that tension as akin to a sexual tension. Get her to see that release/relief as rather like coming. If you can, get her to think of it as another form of ejaculating, you squirt when you come, she can too. She SHOULD too. Letting that hot pee go is like coming if she's in the right mind set.

Don't go too far too fast and do something dumb like ask her to pee ON you or pee her panties for you or even to let you watch. Just work on the idea that peeing and coming are related and that needing to pee and needing to come are related. Let her think about that stuff and role it around in her mind when she's sitting on the pot at the mall or at work or wherever for a while. Let it just be a private thing for her so that she doesn't have to think that she needs to involve other people with it. She's probably still half convinced that her pee is nasty and that people who want to be involved with her pee are nasty too. Let her go pee in private but hopefully, she gets a slight warm feeling about it. A little stirring...a little almost masturbatory thrill from it, and the only person who knows about it is her. She's safe to think these things because nobody knows she's thinking them. Nobody except you that is.

After a while, when you're in the shower together and you have to go, you can offer to let her hold your dick as you pee. Just be compliant and stand there and let her direct the flow into the drain or wherever it is that she's going to aim it. If she aims it at your chest, laugh it off, make the hole thing fun and non-threatening. If she makes you pee on yourself, you return the favor by using your tongue to sloppily lick her face like a dog might...really plant one on her. Make her turn her face away and laugh. This sort of jackassery is goofy and not at all scary.

It's at this point, that you should be able to sort of let her take charge of the evolution and progression of her pee education. Keep doing stuff that you've been doing...gently talk about other things, in an overt way but don't be pushy. Ask for stuff but not all the time. Let her ask for things whenever possible. Let her be in the lead. If she found it amusing to hold your cock while you pee'd, then you might ask to watch her pee in the shower in return. Don't ask her to squat or spread her legs or get into some pornographic and compromising position, just let her do it in the shower like she does it when she's alone. If she's okay with that, you might ask if you can put your hand in her stream after a few times. Don't go too fast. Stay in the shower. Stay where it's clean. Stay where the vector of the pee is still like the trash: "away from me and never seen again". If at some point in the future, she decides that it's okay if she pees her pants for you or pees on your kitchen floor or whatever other craziness that you mutually decide on, that's fine, but in this early part of the game, stay in the damn shower, dig? It minimizes the "nasty" factor which can only work in your favor.

The next step is to pee on her feet and legs. The closer you get to her face, the more likely it is that she'll find the whole thing objectionable and gross. Stay. Away. From. Her. Face. Actually, you know what, don't ever pee on her face ever...unless she asks you to. Peeing on someone's face is an act of dominance. That's D/S and unless the girl has a strong submissive streak in her or gets off on being humiliated, she's not going to like it at all. It's like when porn guys do ass-to-mouth. It's very very easy to see something like that not as a sexy thing but as an expression of contempt. You sure as hell don't want that.

Once you get to the point where she's comfortable peeing on your legs and maybe on your penis (don't try jacking off while this happens until after she's comfortable with just peeing on you. The jacking off might make the whole thing just a bit too sordid for her too quickly and she'll think you're kinda gross...you don't want that.), then you can broach the idea of peeing on her pussy. Logically, she should be okay with this. By now, she should be thinking of her pee as a sex fluid, like come. She should probably also be thinking of your pee that way as well. The only complication at this point is she might, however much she's kind of aroused by the whole thing, she might still have that weird Catholic/Jewish guilt/"Oh God, I'm sooo nasty" thing going on in her head. Peeing on her pussy might give her a mental image of you that's kind of like if you suddenly start wanking it when she's peeing on you...it might be too much too fast...too much "Oh God, I'm sooo nasty" or "this is sooo nasty" kind of a thought and she'll think you're twisted and she'll bail out of the whole thing.

Go slow. That's the key. Go slow and keep the whole thing as non-threatening as possible.

Now, let's get back to her physical apparatus rather than what said apparatus emits. Let's get back to her peehole. In the beginning, I recommended playing with her peehole as a method for sexualizing everything to do with her physical act of urination which the peehole is pivotal to.

A woman's urethra, in and of itself, can be a powerful sex organ and, like full on watersports, it's own end-goal. The g-spot urethral sponge is wrapped around it (like your corresponding prostate gland is wrapped around your urethra) which is awesome and even that says nothing about the sensitivity of the entire urethral tube and, eventually, bladder. But, if you start messing around with her urethra and she's not into it...give up. Don't be pushy. Give up. Give up or she'll probably dump you and she'll be damn well justified in doing so.

If she likes it though, then you should go ahead...but go slow.

How slow? I'll tell you:

My most recent ladyfriend was blessed with a slightly larger than average urethral opening right out of the gate. That's how she came to me. Right away, I was able to put almost all of the first joint of my pinky finger (to be fair, I have fairly girly hands and slim fingers) into her tube. We did urethral play and stretching on an average of twice a week for about ten months before we broke up. At the end of that ten month period, she was able to take a small anal dildo with a diameter of about .625 inches all the way into her body. I could EASILY slide my entire middle finger to it's full length into her urethra, through her bladder sphincter, and into her bladder itself. She liked it when I gently (GENTLY you dumbasses!) stroked the inside of her bladder walls because it usually made her feel like she really had to go pee. I was just getting to the point where I could put not only my pointer finger but ALSO my middle finger (both at the same time) into her urethra. I could do this to about a half an inch in depth before I felt like I might be putting too much stress on her tissues. She never complained that two fingers hurt and I'm convinced that she never did because I was being really careful and not pushing very hard. Two fingers was a sizeable step up from that .625 diameter dildo and I was more than convinced to take it easy.

When you start, like I said before, get something hard, really smooth, and non-porous. Make it thin and make sure that you won't ever lose your grip on it. You don't want to lose it inside of her. Something metal or hard plastic that will NOT easily break either or you're going to have some weird explaining to do at the ER and that sucks some serious ass. Gently slide it in slowly. Constantly be listening for feedback. If she says stop, stop immediately. When you're done with your play, get her to go pee right away. An immediate pee will clean her out and help her avoid bladder infections. For that matter, get her to drink a glass or two of cranberry juice every day just as a preventative measure. Minimize complications to maximize pleasure. When she pees, ask her how it felt. She's likely to tell you that it stung a bit. That's okay. A bit of sting is okay. A lot of sting is not okay and might mean that you abraded her tissues too much or cut her on the inside. If there's a lot of sting, then you're done for a week or more to be safe. If there's only a little sting, give her peehole 36 hours or so to recover from your gentle raping of it and then you can play some more. When her peehole is open enough and the tissues are buffed up enough that you can start using a finger, keep your fucking nails trimmed. When you go in, go slow and use lube. Don't saw in and out. The peehole is kinda like the anus, it doesn't really make its own lube, sawing in and out as if your finger was a miniature penis is a good way to get your fingerprints to act like an abrasive material and to hurt her a little bit. If she's lubed, she'll feel lubed. If she starts to feel a bit "squeaky" or "squeaky clean", she's lube deficient and you're starting to abrade her. Get more lube in there or stop all together. Regardless, until her tissues all the way to her bladder are open and accustomed to being touched and moved around a little bit, expect blood to be a factor often...say, at least 50% of the time and maybe more.

That's right, expect blood...just a little bit.

How little? I'll tell you:

First of all, be always on the lookout for blood because blood is bad. When she bleeds, stop right then, your scene is over. Get her to go pee and call it a night. When she bleeds, if it's less than about half a teaspoon of blood, that's no biggie. If she bleeds more than you do when you get a moderate razor cut, then you're overdoing things, and need to take at least three days break from urethral stimulation, and chill out a bit when you go back to it.

Oh, btw, wash your fucking tools. Whatever you're sticking in there needs to be washed with anti-bacterial soap every time you use it. EVERY TIME. If you get slack and she gets a bladder infection, it'll be as much her fault as yours but you'll still get blamed and it'll suck all around. To hell with that. After the soap (unless it's your finger), rinse it with rubbing alcohol which you should then allow to totally evaporate before sticking it in or the sting will be impressive and she'll probably kick you in your stupid impatient face. If you're fingering her, wash your hands with anti-bacterial but don't put any lotion on them. Make sure your lube bottle is clean or use her own vaginal lubrication for lube.

With your sound or whatever it is you're using, stimulate her g-spot from the inside with pressure. Stimulate her bladder sphincter (which I call her pee-cervix because I want her to think of her urethra and bladder as another vagina and uterus) when her tissues allow you to go in that deep without hurting her. You can do the same with your fingers and a bit more. Your fingers will fill her up more like a really big cock would fill her vagina. With your finger in, you should not exactly saw in and out but just sort of pull gently and push gently. The pulling and pushing will pull at her tube and her g-spot sponge and make her feel super full which should be pretty nice. When it's time to come out, take a good ten seconds to pull out. Never yank anything out of there or you could tear her tissues or even prolapse her and I'll fucking guarantee you that if you prolapse her urethra because you yanked your finger out carelessly, that she'll never ever let you anywhere near her peehole again. She'll probably sue your dumb ass for her medical bills and stick needles in a voodoo doll made with your fingernails and pubic hair.

Patience...follow my example...my last lover and I were going full on and it still took ten months to start getting as much as two finger in there. The next step after two fingers would have been a small dildo, then my penis.

I would have fucked her urethra and bladder until I came inside her. That was the goal. She talked dirty about it all the time. Alas, it was all not to be...but that's irrelevant to this essay which is me, trying to help you have a great fucking time.

To recap:

Clean clean clean.
Slow slow slow.
Listen listen listen and be prepared to quit entirely and to take failure gracefully. Open minded people that don't clog up thread with posts saying things like "I can't imagine ever trying that" will try things out to see if they like them. It's entirely possible that they will not like them and not want to do them. This is okay. Take your failure like a man.

pnchfce

turlbrdr1
6th May 2010, 04:04 AM
I've seen this before, there's actually a website that features it out there; I bet it would take a lot trial, error, and a lot of strategic stretching to accomplish such a feat.