PDA

View Full Version : Accidents my wife has had since we were dating

stevem
28th January 2006, 05:51 AM
I've known my wife since we were 17. Here are some accidents that she had over the past 15+ years. She's not into the "pee thing" at all so these are real accidents. Some big, some small.
Senior prom...we both changed into jeans after and went to a huge party. Her first time getting drunk. Had 4 beers, passed out and peed on her friends bed. A couple of our friends did the same that night.
We had been driving for a few hours, got stuck in traffic on a bridge for almost 2 hours. She had to pee so bad she was almost crying. She wouldn't get out and go because there was no place to hide. Got her to the nearest gas station, waited in line for 10 minutes and when she came out her crotch was wet. She said she started peeing while unbuttoning her pants. Nice wet spot in her jeans.
She was (and still is) a fitness freak. She drinks lot's of water. She left the gym one nite and didn't pee before she left because they were working on the bathroom. Driving home she really had to go bad...got pulled over for speeding. Her nerves took over and she started peeing as the cop was yelling at her. She thinks he saw the wet spot growing and thats why he let her go. She didn't loose complete control, but enough to leave a softball size wet spot on her butt and car seat. She was wearing blue spandex pants.
Went to a friends picnic and she had a few beers. Had to pee bad on the way home so we stopped at my parents since it was close. She was wearing jeans over her bikini. When she got out of the car I saw that she had peed a little in the car. Ran to the bathroom and was in a hurry to leave but my mom stopped her to talk. My mom,dad, uncle, aunt and sister all saw her wet pants. She told them she put her pants on over her wet bikini. I don't think she fooled anyone.
When she was pregnant......
4 months pregnant...Someone ran a stop sign and hit her car. She didn't get hurt but was so scared she totally wet her pants.
6 months....She had a sudden urge and wet herself while shopping for kids furniture.(wet to her knees)
6 months...wet herself while shopping with my mother.(wet crotch)
6 months...laughed and peed a little an a friends house.
7 months...wet herself in the lobby waiting to get an ultrasound.(soaked)
7 months...wet herself on the way home from work.(soaked)
8 months...wet herself while shopping(wet crotch)
8 months...wet herself so much she thought her water broke...Dr. says baby moved...false alarm.
After baby.....
The first time she went running to get back in shape...10 minutes into the run she felt her crotch area getting cold. She looked down and she had a huge wet spot.Pee was coming out as she ran. Nice wet spandex crotch. Dr. says it's normal after birth.
A year later, my neighbor gets a trampoline for her birthday. At the party people were trying it, so she gets on. As shes jumping, she's peeing herself. One of the other mothers did the same thing. Two wet jeans crotches.
Last year on a trip everyone has to pee. Find a gas station and she brings the kid in with her to pee. She was holding the kid over the toilet and she started wetting her pants. Light kakhi color pants so it was very noticable.
Last week she puked at an amusement park. As she was puking into a trash can, she peed her pants. Her pants were wet to her knees.
I hope you enjoyed it. I'm sure theres lots of wife wetting stories...lets here them.

Bill_610
28th January 2006, 04:59 PM
It is interesting that your wife still is not happy about wetting herself after having all those accidents (and probably many more you do not know about). Perhaps when (and if) she gains better control of her problem she may decide the whole thing is kind of kinky and fun after all! Doe she know about your interest? :p

stevem
29th January 2006, 02:31 AM
It is interesting that your wife still is not happy about wetting herself after having all those accidents (and probably many more you do not know about). Perhaps when (and if) she gains better control of her problem she may decide the whole thing is kind of kinky and fun after all! Doe she know about your interest? :p
She does know about my interest....and she just doesn't get it. It hasn't been brought up in many years. The funny thing about it is that when it happens to her, she really doesn't seem to care. The time she had an accident at the gas station, I thought for sure she would want to go home, but she didn't. We walked through a bunch of crowded shops and it was quite obvious that she peed....she just went on like nothing happened.
I'm not really sure she has a wetting problem. She just doesn't hide the fact that she had an accident from me. Most women would try to hide it. For example... A few years ago we went to a concert with another couple. We all had a few beers when it was over we all had to pee real bad. The lines were real long and our friend didn't quite make it on time. My wife saw her wetting her pants. My wife came out first and told me and the lady's husband what happened. When she came out, she said someone spilled their drink on her. She still won't admit that she pissed herself to this day. She says "I'm 32 years old, I don't wet my pants".

Ivano
29th January 2006, 07:02 PM
I've known my wife since we were 17. Here are some accidents that she had over the past 15+ years. She's not into the "pee thing" at all so these are real accidents. Some big, some small.

Thanks for sharing these with us. It is interesting how many women run into issues after pregnancy.

andypee
15th March 2006, 04:13 AM
Wow, lucky guy. My wife dribbles a little sometimes, but hasn't had too many big accidents like that.