PDA

View Full Version : Men and Panty Peeing

warm_streams
24th November 2004, 01:00 PM
:PS_commu: From what I have been able to gather in these forums, is that people are very open. So, I would like to ask a question. Besides myself, how many men enjoy wearing panties and peeing in them for their partners? Even for the women, how may enjoy seeing their male partners in panties for sexual pleasure and enjoy watching them pee as part of sex play. Myself, I take pleasure in wearing soft sexy panties, sometimes even when on a chat line, and take great pleasure in peeing in them for my wife, who enjoys tonguing my pee as it streams out from the panties I am wearing :wave:

maybe162000
24th November 2004, 08:54 PM
I do sometimes try on panties and have tried wetting in them but have always been disappointed with the result. Not as thrilling as it seems, and lots of work to clean up afterwards is they are not your panties.
I do like the soft tight feel of them though. Usually that brings on an erection which impairs the peeing anyway.

hardnhorny1983
24th November 2004, 11:40 PM
i have never considered this. but it sounds like a good idea. thanks for the idea, i believe i shall try

Emily
25th November 2004, 03:53 AM
I prefer my men to wear silky thongs or tight briefs to pee thru. One guy I have pee play with wears women's panties, but it doesn't do anything for me. His panties are more feminine than the ones I wear! It turns him on, but I like men to wear more masculine undies.

warm_streams
25th November 2004, 12:53 PM
Nice to see that a few men enjoy panty wearing. And yes, it is a turn on, but the hard on does tend to interfer with peeing in them for my wife. One way is to always have a very very full bladder, which does help, and the other is to train yourself to be able to pee, even with a hard on. My partner likes to see my pee bubbling out from the front of my panties, and evens goes as far as to "nurse" on me while I am peeing. My favorite panties to wear, are the lacy boxer types that my wife picked out. She loves how they outline my cock and shows of the bottoms of my bum cheeks :p

in2trouble76
26th November 2004, 10:26 PM
i have peed in panties before and do enjoy it. Satin are best I think. Definately lots of mess to clean up though!

toro66
27th November 2004, 05:04 PM
Oh yeah - I've pissed in lots of panties. When I was young I learned I liked pissing in my underwear so I snuck into my sister's room and tried hers on. She always wore bikini panties so I learned I really liked the feel of them on me. One day I let go a few drops into one pair then put them back. Eventually I'd step into the shower or tub and piss away completely soaking them. When I became old enough to masturbate I'd jerk off in them too.

Jemmer
28th November 2004, 12:30 AM
My hubby likes to pee in boxer briefs, which is SO sexy to see! He's never worn panties, and I'm not sure I would like him to either. Nothing beats watching a full bladder of pee stream out his boxer briefs, though!

warm_streams
28th November 2004, 04:21 AM
Its good to see that there are other men that like to pee while wearing panties, and that there a few women who enjoy watching :D

dante
29th November 2004, 02:07 PM
panty pee is great. especially in satin or silk panties.

warm_streams
30th November 2004, 12:41 PM
Silk panties are good, but having a pair of tight cotton ones on and then peeing in them is much better and warmer

Bill_610
30th November 2004, 02:22 PM
I enjoy wearing them, and do so much of the time. I've never worn them, however, while with a lady. The silky feeling next to the skin is very erotic. Whenver I pee (or whatever!) in them, I visualize it as being done by a woman. It has taken years and years of dedicated effort to perfect the techniques, but I'm getting close. Perhaps just a little more practice...! :p

warm_streams
1st December 2004, 12:57 PM
ahhhhhhhhhh the joys of wearing panties, much more comfortable that regular briefs. And like one other person here, I too have taken pleasure in masturbating while wearing panties, and as I sit there feeling the warmth from my cum, seeing how soaked i got the front of the panties, I feel my bladder needing release, and then with pleasure I watch and feel myself pee them, soaking them completely, feeling my pee soak my balls as my wife watches :p

PeeingPixie
1st December 2004, 02:42 PM
I love seeing men piss through their breifs and then being able to see their penis through them and watching the piss come out of their underwear either down their legs or just dripping from the bottom.

Ooh. I just got myself a little wet there. ::rubs::

aj4you
1st December 2004, 04:44 PM
i haven't worn panties, myself, but i love when my partner (male or female) pisses in a pair of panties while i go down on them....sucking on the wet lace or silk is hot

warm_streams
2nd December 2004, 01:32 PM
One of my favorites, sucking on my wife as she pees thru her panties, highly erotic

warm_streams
9th December 2004, 01:13 PM
I was given a nice pair of satin boyboxer panties from my wife and she loved watching me pee in them. She even got on her knees and suckled on the crotch to take my dribbling pee from the bottoms :p

Peemaster
9th December 2004, 03:32 PM
Sounds GREAT dude! I don't wear women's panty's but I have thought about it.

nimda
9th December 2004, 04:14 PM
never tried wearing the panties but I do like to hold them over my face as I piss on her. espesialy if they have been worn all day.

warm_streams
12th December 2004, 03:22 PM
You should try wearing panties, I find them more comfortable and rather arousing to wear them all day, and we like how it looks when I pee in them :p

Mr Tickle
13th December 2004, 01:45 AM
Panty peeing is addictive for some reason. Personally I just like peeing in clothes in general but so far have always done it alone. :( . Haven't got a girlfriend at the moment and even if I did I'm not sure I'd have the nerve to ask her to do panty pissing with me for fear of freaking her out!! :banghead:

tm83075
15th December 2004, 08:55 PM
I love to pee in panties more than any other clothing. the type I wear really depends on the mood. silky ones work great to stroke yourself in after peeing in them they as so slick and warm I end up shooting cum thru the fabric

DirtyMike
16th December 2004, 06:05 AM
I wish I had a partner to do it for, but I love putting on a tight pair of briefs and peeing in them. I just love the warmth of it spreading all over my ass.

Tassie_Devil
17th December 2004, 01:40 PM
I wear a pair of my wife's nylon/elastane panties, in white, every night to bed. She likes the feel of me through them, as do I and when I go for a shower each morning after a glass of water and a cup of tea, I piss in them, then wash them and let them dry through the day, ready for that night.

warm_streams
23rd December 2004, 03:01 AM
It is good that there are other men who like to wear and pee in panties. Such a wonderful feeling. My wife likes me to wear cameltoes, she likes to see the outline of my cock, and will watch me masturbate while she masturbates. She likes to see my cock leak precum thru the fronts and after I have squirted my load inside my panties, she will rub the front of my cum soaked panties, at the same time rubbing my tummy, until I can start to pee in the cameltoes. She then lowers her face down and begins to lap at my pee that comes out from my panties :D

peegirl93
23rd December 2004, 03:05 AM
i love to watch men pee in panties, in my opinion there arent nearly enough movies of that on this site - any volunteers to post some? :) god just thinking about it makes me wet.

warm_streams
26th December 2004, 01:25 PM
My partner likes to sit close to me and masturbate herself as I pee in my panties, while she places her hand over my covered cock and feels all my warm pee squirting out under my panties

Hawk59
30th December 2004, 02:02 AM
When I was in high school I house sat for a neighbor...there daughter was two years younger than me. When I looked in her room I could smell a faint hint of urine. I checked her mattress and saw some tell tale stains, so I knew she sometimes wet the bed. I immediately got hard, and went to her drawer and got a pair of her panties. I put them on and lay on her mattress on my stomach. I rubbed my hardon against her sheets, then relaxed and pissed her panties. I was a bit worried after I peed, but my hardon went full and I finished by squirting my load into the wetness.

warm_streams
30th December 2004, 01:54 PM
When I was in high school I house sat for a neighbor...there daughter was two years younger than me. When I looked in her room I could smell a faint hint of urine. I checked her mattress and saw some tell tale stains, so I knew she sometimes wet the bed. I immediately got hard, and went to her drawer and got a pair of her panties. I put them on and lay on her mattress on my stomach. I rubbed my hardon against her sheets, then relaxed and pissed her panties. I was a bit worried after I peed, but my hardon went full and I finished by squirting my load into the wetness.

Very nice, I wish that, that opportunity had come up for me in the past. The thought of it is just plain arousing :scratchch

ppbear_au
10th January 2005, 12:23 PM
What's the hook? what is it about panties? I love peeing briefs or boxer-briefs but I don't get the panty thing. can someone explain?? (If it's something that can be explaind, of course!)

Bill_610
10th January 2005, 07:46 PM
PPBear, it's not easy to explain, and I'm sure it is different for each male that gets a thrill from wearing women's panties...or any other female clothing for that matter. Here are a few things I've noticed over the past 50+ years of wearing them...

1. They feel good. There's an erotic sensuality surrounding your entire lower anatomy when you have them on that seems to extend above and below the cloth as well.

2. If they are of silky type, your jeans or slacks feel different over them, and give you a feeling of movement underneath. When you reach into your pocket to get out your keys or some change, you can feel them underneath as your inner pocket slides smoothly on the fabric.

3. They fit well. A pair of quality full-brief panties with a nice, wide crotch fits better than any Y-front underpant...at least they seem to to me. Now, if you end up with a pair that has a really narrow crotch, they can prove to be excruciatingly uncomfortable!

4. Wearing panties is naughty! Real men just don't do that kind of thing! Of course, neither do real men pee or poop in their underwear, either! Many men that do wear panties do so on a regular basis, including to work and out in public. For those that have an urge to flaunt their fetishes in public, panty-wearers can do so with little fear of detection...so long as they don't "use" them (without adequate protection!).

5. Wet panties feel different than wet Y-fronts. Cotton panties are made of thinner fabric and "cling" differently when wet. Silky fabrics feel even silkier when wet, especially with a little pre-cum mixed in or with a full orgasm.

6. Lacking a woman to join in ones wet/messy play, panties can help provide added excitement. Men often detach themselves from the scene when wetting female clothing, imagining that it is indeed a female doing it. They can then arrange virtually any fantasy they want and live it out.

There must be at least a hundred other good reasons, but these are the ones that immediately come to mind. It might amaze you that so many men wear panties for one reason or another. I've heard comments from hospital workers that rarely does a day go by without finding them on one or more emergency room patients. Heck, even my 90 year old father admitted he liked to wear them to bed at night!

I hope that helps explain it a little. It's obvious that I do not have all the answers to this phenomenon. Anyone care to add to the list?

Tassie_Devil
11th January 2005, 10:08 AM
Bill 610 you have described it to a tee. If I had sat down for some time I don't think I could have come up with a better description. There is something special about the feeling of wet nylon/elastaine/silk against the body to stir the juices in me. I guess it depends on your experiences and the feelings associated with early puberty, who knows, suffice to say I enjoy nothing better than wearing my wife's nylon/elastaine panties to bed. If it's a day when she's working then I wash the bed linen or clothes or towels, whatever, and I sit on them and look at my type of pictures and gradually wet myself in two pairs of her panties, which to me increases the sensation. The result is of course left to your imagination. To each his/her own eh?

13lss
15th January 2005, 11:52 PM
I sometimes wear my wifes panties to work and she knows it ! but its for the feeling of having something so close to her so close to me !its a hard on that would split a brick !!!!!!!!!!!

warm_streams
27th January 2005, 01:40 PM
Every male has his own different reasons for wearing panties. For me, I just love the feel of either soft cotton ones or satin ones during the day. They give me that sensual feeling around my lower anatomy.

Many a time, I have worn my satin ones, while chatting online, and over course I always leak precum during the chats. I will also drink a fair amount of water or juice, and then I am able to pee in my satin panties. The warm feeling of peeing in them is great, and I will stroke myself right after so that I can squirt my cum in my pee soaked panties

Nick18
28th January 2005, 12:29 AM
Too much effort for too little gain for me, I'm afraid. I just like peeing in what I'm wearing (briefs or none).

Nimue_13
27th July 2005, 06:25 AM
i have peed in panties before and do enjoy it. Satin are best I think. Definately lots of mess to clean up though!

I'm sorry, but I keep seeing this sentiment and I'm curious to know whether you mean it 's messier than pissing in men's underwear or that just pissing in underwear is messy.

How hard is it to rinse out a pair of underwear and then take a shower?

wetpantylover
27th July 2005, 03:05 PM
I have worn my partners panties in the past and had a wee in them but I prefer it when she is wearing them and she is peeing through them

tigerman69
27th July 2005, 04:32 PM
i've never thought of this but spoke to g/f and says she'd love to see it hopefully trying it tonight

jampa59
27th July 2005, 04:56 PM
i love wearing panties - have never tried peeing while wearing. i wear them almost every day!

MarkyMarksmithly76
4th August 2005, 01:32 PM
:PS_commu: From what I have been able to gather in these forums, is that people are very open. So, I would like to ask a question. Besides myself, how many men enjoy wearing panties and peeing in them for their partners? Even for the women, how may enjoy seeing their male partners in panties for sexual pleasure and enjoy watching them pee as part of sex play. Myself, I take pleasure in wearing soft sexy panties, sometimes even when on a chat line, and take great pleasure in peeing in them for my wife, who enjoys tonguing my pee as it streams out from the panties I am wearing :wave:

I do. Although i havent yet worn them in front of my gf. dont wanna freak her out too much. I introduced her to bondage, and toys first cause they arent as taboo. Then general pissing. So i think for now thats enough.

Knickerwetter53
13th August 2005, 01:39 AM
Wearing nylon panties and peeing in them is my favorite thing. I sometimes wear 5 at once so they slide around on my bum , it feels so nice!! I also wear plastic panties, so I can pee in front of people and they can't tell, unless they leak. I work alone, so I can lock up and change any time I like.

pcgamer03
14th August 2005, 01:24 AM
I absolutely love to pee and poop in panties in front of my girlfriend, I also like her to pee and poop in panties. Sometimes we even switch which is awesome!

cdwendy
2nd September 2005, 10:36 AM
I wear panties all the time and dresses too...I love lacy boyshorts or french nickers and wet then a lot...theyre wet now :)
Wendy :wave:

RIZLA24
3rd September 2005, 02:45 AM
YEAH I LIKE PANTIE PEEING,,I DONT WARE THEM MY WIFE DOES I SLIP MY COCK INSIDE THEM WHEN SHE HAS GOT THEM ON THEN WE PEE TOGETHER,,,VERY NICE IT IS TOO :wave:

dave94
11th September 2005, 03:50 PM
tight cotton knickers, white ones are best to pee in. they show the stains better when they dry out. very sexy if being watched by female partner.

billybob234
29th October 2005, 04:29 AM
I love peeing in nylon panties. I have been doing that for about 10 years. I just love the way they feel, better than cotton panties.

strngr26
29th October 2005, 04:00 PM
yes--i do it in panties and pantyhose too

ninefoot
30th October 2005, 03:08 PM
I have tried peeing while wearing my girlfriends panties before but the erection I got and the fact that her panties were tight made it hard for me to pee properly. She prefers to watch me to pee in my own undies, with silky boxer shorts her favourite. We usually pee standing in the shower, not the most romantic place but it's easy to clear up afterwards.......

Alwaysthirsty
31st October 2005, 05:02 PM
I wear my wife's panties and/or pantyhose on occation when she's not home. Peeing in them is fantastic. A while back, we were playing a sexy board game and a card came up that askes us to switch clothes. I was only wearing a t-shirt but she was wearing French-cut pantyhose with an openning in them for her pussy. She made me put them on and I got so horny, I couldn't believe it. I had to hide my feelings about it because she thought I looked funny. I was embarassed and horny at the same time. I've asked her to be a dominatrix and make me wear her undies on other occations but she kinda just avoids doing it. Bummer!

tellboy1
18th November 2005, 03:54 PM
I have done it in ladies panties but not for my partner only in private! did enjoy it though. Difficult to get the same effect as a woman though with it not coming out between the legs as it were! Feels nice to do though that warm wet feeling is there sure enough!

tightsilk
26th November 2005, 12:23 AM
I prefer my men to wear silky thongs or tight briefs to pee thru. One guy I have pee play with wears women's panties, but it doesn't do anything for me. His panties are more feminine than the ones I wear! It turns him on, but I like men to wear more masculine undies.
I wear silk thongs and slips. They go very transparent when I pee in them and feel very sexy against the skin

rawick
14th December 2005, 12:32 PM
I dont like wearing panties. I dont like transgenders or shemales, but i like peeing in briefs, boxers and men thongs

gran2nismo
16th December 2005, 05:52 AM
I used to pee in my boxer briefs but it got to annoying cleaning up so i dumped that

whereisit
2nd January 2006, 08:25 PM
My ex-wife would buy me cotton panties just to see me pee in them - she would hold her hand just below the crotch while my pee trickled down to her palm - them she would jack me off through the wet material - this was ALL her idea and she loved it.

ppzilla
19th January 2006, 05:04 AM
I found a pair of hot thong panties in the laundry one time and wore them for a while. I did pee in them and cum in them. That was very hot, but I'd rather do it with a lover watching me...

dribbles
19th January 2006, 01:13 PM
yes--i do it in panties and pantyhose too

Well it is nice to know, that I am not the only one that likes to wear feminine undies and such, and have my wetting times. :wave:

curiousrob_01
19th January 2006, 06:33 PM
I've worn panties before bu have never peed in them. Love to see others do so mind!! :D

dribbles
20th January 2006, 11:10 AM
For some reason I have always enjoyed wearing feminine undergarments, and have for quite a few years. For me it makes my wetting pleasures all the more exciting :rubbel:

dribbles
21st January 2006, 02:32 PM
I have done it in ladies panties but not for my partner only in private! did enjoy it though. Difficult to get the same effect as a woman though with it not coming out between the legs as it were! Feels nice to do though that warm wet feeling is there sure enough!

I tried a different way of wetting my panties one time, by tucking my penis downwards inside a favorite pair of lacy panties, and letting myself wet as I stood in front of the floor length mirror. I was quite surprised by how it felt to have that rushing warm feeling in between my legs and against my anus. It was a marvelous sensation. :D Only one problem though, you most definitely can't do that with an erection for obvious reasons.

dribbles
21st January 2006, 02:39 PM
I wear silk thongs and slips. They go very transparent when I pee in them and feel very sexy against the skin

Wonderful feeling, isn't it? :p

Shame there aren't any images of men wearing and wetting feminine underthings. :( Well at least I have never stumbled across any.

terrywet1
21st January 2006, 02:53 PM
I enjoy peeing in ladies panties, and do it quite often. My wife isn't into wetting herself in anyway, but she's happy enough to let me put her panties on to pee in. Thankfully my wife knows of my love of being wet and peeing myself when I want and happily tollerates this fetish of mine, and she quite likes to see me do this, and we both get turned on by it. The feeling of peeing in panties is totally different from peeing in gents underwear (for obvious reasons), apart from being a much tighter fit, they feel much sexier and softer. I much prefer satin and silk panties for wetting in. The cotton sort don't really feel the same.

I've even done it on webcam for people (without my wife knowing, this is about the only thing she really does disapprove of) and everyone who has seen me do it seem to enjoy the sight of me pissing in panties. So if anyone wants to see me pee on webcam in panties let me know and add me to your Yahoo contact list (terrywet1). If you want to email me about it I'll happily send you photos of me wetting in panties. My email address is terrywet1@yahoo.co.uk

24th January 2006, 06:20 PM
Panties and peeing in and on panties is my favorite things too.

terrywet1
25th January 2006, 12:44 PM
For everyone who enjoys peeing in ladies panties, I've just posted a few photos in the category 'Male Desperation and Wetting'. They were taken last summer when I was in one of my rather more daring moods. I don't usually go out to pee in ladies panties but on this occasion I decided I'd go to a fairly secluded wood I know to have some fun. I hope you like the pictures.

afroman727
31st January 2006, 02:38 PM
i do it feels great pissing in panties with a massive hardon.

kendoka
31st January 2006, 11:25 PM
doesn't sound good to me. Never done it and never will (at the moment...)

dribbles
6th February 2006, 12:02 PM
Love the feel of a pair of very wet panties.

Such a delightful feeling indeed, and a wonderful sensation to masturbate in

Nick_1234567890
6th February 2006, 12:12 PM
Are there any pictures of man peeing in panties ? Kinda interesting. ;)

terrywet1
7th February 2006, 11:00 PM
Hi Nick 1234567890,

In reply to your question the answer is YES. Check out message No: 67 (posted by myself). I quote from the message:-

I've just posted a few photos in the category 'Male Desperation and Wetting'. They were taken last summer when I was in one of my rather more daring moods. I don't usually go out to pee in ladies panties but on this occasion I decided I'd go to a fairly secluded wood I know to have some fun.