PDA

View Full Version : peeing in pads

retrostarlette25
26th November 2004, 03:54 AM
Sometimes i stick pads all inside my underwear and pee because it is just like a diaper. sometimes it overflows and spills out.. I love thee feeling of sitting in my own warmness w/o anyone knowing why im smiling

Bill_610
26th November 2004, 05:01 AM
Sounds like fun, Serena, and I know how enjoyable that can be. You might also enjoy wearing a thin diaper (such as a Depends pull-up) over your panties. The panties let the warmness/wetness spread nicely and yet may keep some of those leaks to a minimum. ;)

peewithme
29th December 2004, 01:44 PM
Can a pad really hold that much pee,I'll be looking for the smiling lady here in N.Y. that is a rare sight in itself,have fun & stay warrm and wet.

bonne
31st December 2004, 05:21 PM
After peeing with a pad on and nothing has leaked out, do you have to change it right away and can you continue wearing it for the day.
Has any woman wore a pad her panties just so she can let little spurts out through
the day instead of visiting the washroom?

nappy69
31st December 2004, 07:55 PM
I discovered peeing pleasure quite by accident. I use to travel a lot (sales) an hated using rest areas on the turnpikes. I started using diapers so I would not have to stop, and found that I really enjoyed the feeling on hot, wet pee, and ergo developed a diaper fetish.

MaTuLa79
22nd August 2005, 02:22 PM
i like the warmness of a fresh pissed diaper while wearing it.
Could you explain me the difference between pads and diapers?

WTS_Leader1
22nd August 2005, 06:05 PM
theres nothing better than the warmth against your skin from a freshly peed diaper

nordicdl
23rd August 2005, 08:14 PM
A diaper is generally a protective garment that is taped on, similar to what babies wear. The incontinence industry often refer to them as fitted briefs or all-in-one pads. A pad however, is an insert you put into your underwear, with the intent of absorbing leaks.

sheluvs2Bwet
23rd August 2005, 08:40 PM
Sounds like fun, Serena, and I know how enjoyable that can be. You might also enjoy wearing a thin diaper (such as a Depends pull-up) over your panties. The panties let the warmness/wetness spread nicely and yet may keep some of those leaks to a minimum. ;)

You've pretty much "nailed it" for me. I enjoy the wet warmth. I've done just about everything you can do with pads, pull-ups and diapers. I always wear panties next to me no matter what I add to the mix, be it pads, pull-up or diaper. If I'm planning a whole "fun day" I'll put a pad in a diaper to make it last even longer. I often wear pads in pull-ups too. The key, as Bill so aptly put it, is that "the panties let the warmness/wetness spread nicely". The diaper or pull-up keeps it from embarassing me.

Oh, and that's not to say I don't also enjoy just wetting my panties (plural) without anything else... :p

bobabouy
24th August 2005, 10:11 AM
By wearing a pad, you will have a leak. They only hold a little and don't absorb very quickly. But it is fun.

WTS_Leader1
24th August 2005, 06:40 PM
By wearing a pad, you will have a leak. They only hold a little and don't absorb very quickly. But it is fun.

thats why i prefer diapers

poohungry
25th August 2005, 01:04 AM
but pads would be nice to be more discreet, like at the bar when the line is too long at the bathrm

PhoenixValo
25th August 2005, 05:00 AM
hey, why i'm from NYC and i'm wondering y more ppl in NY arent like you lol, very nice

poohungry
25th August 2005, 05:14 AM
hey, why i'm from NYC and i'm wondering y more ppl in NY arent like you lol, very nice
just tryin to offer sum good adivce from my own experiences lol

American_Outlaw
6th September 2005, 05:54 AM
When I was a kid and couldn't get my own diapers, I used to take my mom's pads and pee in them.

rachael
24th September 2005, 10:09 AM
Im sitting at my computer &under my dress Im wearing a pee soaked pad(bog maternity size) in my gee string, I went to the hairdresser, like so this afternoon, nobody knew I was gently filling it, while they were working on my hair, walking back to the car was warm & squelchy, driving home the slight pee smell was wonderful, Rachael

BuzzCat
29th September 2005, 04:29 AM
Yep dat can be fun too, peeing in pads.
Sanitary towels are crap for peeing in loads. So if me gonna just wear a pad for peeing in , it has to be something like tena comfort maxi[just like a nappy without the tape wings] with some net pants.Or poise pads in my thong if I fancy leaking :D with tight plastic pants over that.
I'd would really hate to have a wet patch on my clothes when i'm in public. :o So me wears dark clothes in public when me not wearing a thick nappy.

bobcat_300_2001
15th October 2005, 07:40 AM
oh! you guys explain heaven on a waist! a wet diaper is simply just what I need right now. heak.. i have an idea im gunna go get a trash bag cut holes in the edges and then wear it and then piss in it untill its full like a water baloon :) ....... its sad when you can't find diapers all the time and have to save the ones you have :(

84open_minded
28th October 2007, 07:07 PM
Fisrt of all..YES, I know pads DO NOT hold as much as a diaper. For me they have another purpose I guess. If you want to be descrete when you are out and still have the padded feeling pads can give you that enjoyment. Some good ones are Poise pads, stayfree advanced and even mens guards. They also are enjoyale to get you bye if you are out of diapers and they are really cheap! You can still enjoy a little wetness if you want that effect too.

Oh and from what many girls have told me a well placed pad can stimulate the clit while you are wearing it.

bongo
29th October 2007, 05:00 PM
...I meet up regularly with a lady...who wears Tena Lady pads! don't know why but it's real turn on to bury my face in her extremely damp crotch....mmm!

cdwendy
16th November 2007, 11:34 AM
I wear home made pads that I can wash (I'm wearing one now but its still dry so far). I too love the warm wet feeling and dont care if they leak at home.I love wetting anything really panties, nappies or pads :wave:

mattiman1999
16th November 2007, 08:21 PM
Could a guy use a tena lady pad as a diaper booster? Would that work?

smithbob
21st November 2007, 05:27 AM
Having my gf wet pads has always been a big fantasy of mine. Seeing it overflow and then being able to pull down the panties. Hmmm, quite a turn on. Hasn't happened as of yet, but you know never know.

meant_to_be
21st November 2007, 05:28 PM
I really enjoy wetting pads because a) they're discreet b) you can do it in public and if you do get spotted people will think you're simply on your period c) the wetness is fantastic d) when I wear it a little higher it'll leak down to my butt and that feels awesome too.

Pads leak easily, though, so I always get those over night ones that have double layers and are bigger.

Oh and from what many girls have told me a well placed pad can stimulate the clit while you are wearing it.

True. But it gets itchy after a while... well, it does for me because I have prominent labia and clit. *shrugs*

km2005
21st October 2008, 08:00 AM
Sometimes i stick pads all inside my underwear and pee because it is just like a diaper. sometimes it overflows and spills out.. I love thee feeling of sitting in my own warmness w/o anyone knowing why im smiling

Glad to know people like you are out there. Only one of my gfs admitted to peeing in a pad but that's also because she was out and couldn't easily make it to the bathroom. I have however talked few others in to doing it but most had trouble going in their pants (+ pad) because of toilet training habits except one :D But for me the biggest turn on would be knowing that someone I know regularly does this without me asking her. :scratchch

newbievoyeur2007
28th October 2008, 09:41 PM
whats the most absorbent pad to buy, I live in the UK, any advice on best and most inexpensive preferably

geduk
2nd November 2008, 05:55 PM
I have to say I woulndnt trust a pad a nappy dosent always hold every thing I like the idea of a pad and a nappy/ tena lady (like the one i peed in and psted the pics on in the adult baby section)

newbievoyeur2007
15th November 2008, 02:21 AM
i just have a normal bodyform pad on right now and absolutely bursting but don't wanna flood as my housemate keeps walking in to chat, nearly lost it whilst he was talking to me and he's a gay man lol and would freak out lol

phantom1178
18th November 2008, 07:06 PM
When i used to steal my mom pads to put in my undies, they never seemed to hold that much and leaked everywhere.

Squall1322
21st November 2008, 10:23 AM
Adding pads to a diaper adds to how much it can hold and makes the diaper thicker so it feels great to me

84open_minded
2nd December 2008, 02:36 AM
Pads leak easily, though, so I always get those over night ones that have double layers and are bigger.

True. But it gets itchy after a while... well, it does for me because I have prominent labia and clit. *shrugs*

why shrug?? that sounds pretty nice to me

keadie
2nd December 2008, 04:13 AM
I love the Tena overnight pads! I may be a male but as long as I am pointed right they work great. I love wearing them at work because no one can tell I have it on yet the are thick enough to hold a slow full wetting! I think I'll wear one tomorrow :D

phantom1178
2nd December 2008, 04:48 PM
So i was just watching TV and Always has this new pad with some new technology in that can hold 10x its weight. I wonder if hat would be good for some pee in it? Anyone tried one yet?

anotherwetboy
3rd December 2008, 04:29 PM
I recently tried some booster pads from Tranquility that I added to an overnight diaper. Wow, as soon as I pee in it, it expands both the pad and the diaper, making me feel super padded and warm right away. It's a really good addition. But, word of warning, these aren't for use by themselves, because they're designed to be worn in a diaper and have no backing.

diapergirl80
7th December 2008, 10:04 PM
So i was just watching TV and Always has this new pad with some new technology in that can hold 10x its weight. I wonder if hat would be good for some pee in it? Anyone tried one yet?

That's an interesting thought. I wonder if they're using some of the technology used in bladder control pads, because normally a period-pad doesn't absorb pee very well. They're just not meant for a fast flow like that.
As one of the boards female readers I volunteer to check them out. :D

phantom1178
8th December 2008, 02:08 AM
Thank you very much. I would try an voluntere my GF but she is against pads and we have yet to get into diapers. So thanks for taking one for the team.

Elzie001
8th December 2008, 04:49 AM
Hello,

I use to wet myself (at home, no outside) and put 2 or 3 pads under a panty. Pats don't absorb as much as a diaper does, but i can control when the pad begin to spill out. I like staying in this way for some time, specially if i have not to go out from home.
Sometimes I have attended people visiting me, even family, but nobody noted that i was totally wet under my gown. But I cannot abuse...

E.-

peedidi1988
19th December 2008, 08:15 PM
hi,

my opinion is, that a very beautifull girl wets her pads is the best.
But a girl in diaper aren't despise.

oinkyoinky
24th December 2008, 12:10 AM
My girlfriend has pads for her period and she pees in them all the time. It's basically just a diaper. I think more women use them like that than admit to it!

summer69
26th December 2008, 03:15 AM
I havent tried it, but I think, its much more inconventient for guys.... But I like the thought that there are women who use pads for peeing

pohh22
28th December 2008, 06:35 PM
I prefer wearing nappies... Pads are fun but they overflow so fast

Nothing better than a Nappie + a skirt :boat:

kevinnzcd1
3rd January 2009, 04:45 AM
oh its nice to know that I am not the only one that likes pissing in more than one pair of panties at a time :) and I too will wear a pad in my panties with a diaper over if I am spending all day out, or going to the pub and expecting to drink a lot. Its pissing in the panties that does it for me, having the diaper over them just stops people seeing what I have done and the pad swelling as I pee more and more just adds to the fun :)

inhinhinh3
3rd January 2009, 05:50 AM
has any male ever attempted to wear a pad in underwear? does this work at all? I am curious but I am afraid it will just result in a big useless mess.

wetbabe24
3rd January 2009, 10:05 PM
I get in uk the maxi pads, they hold all i can give and feel great wehen they are wet next to your skin.

Guyver147
4th January 2009, 04:07 PM
I have done it before, but it can make a mess. Remember, period pads are for a slow thick flow not something fast and pure liquid. You would be better off with an incontinence pad, but again remember it is not a diaper so you can only fill it so full before it leaks.

way2000
5th January 2009, 08:46 AM
Sometimes I will pee a little in my pad, but it usually is not intentional. If I want to pee myself in public, I will usually put on some sweatpants and a diaper before heading to the store for grocery shopping. It's become a monthly ritual. :)

Squirt_123
5th January 2009, 05:05 PM
regular pads are not able to hold all I have to give...lol. I did find xome really huge over night ones that are pretty goo for short outings, or when I haven't help too long. They work pretty well.

Elzie001
12th January 2009, 04:27 PM
Hello all, just posted a pic of one of the pads i used yesterday. I wett sevral times on it and holds pretty well, even it's not the biggest one. Enough for wearing under your pants for a short go and want to feel litle "dirty", so say ...
(excuse if pic is innapriopiate, would ask admins to delete, thanx you.-)
E.-

newbievoyeur2007
13th January 2009, 12:23 AM
I wet a depend the other day did it over a long duration it held quite alot but in the end it leaked, which was a little disappointing, thank god for free samples I have one left and a Tena Lady pad, will use again when my housemate is away.

omo7272
16th January 2009, 12:05 AM
Pads are just great for those times when I havenít anticipated needing a diaper, Iíve been holding too long, pushing the limits and I think Iím just about to lose it . I always carry a few extra pads with me as my quick fix.

Even if you find yourself in a place where you hadnít planned to have to pee so bad, a pad can be almost as good as a diaper. You can discretely slip one into your panties, just before you start to dribble. With practice, this can be done almost anywhere.
Overnight maxi extra-long pads hold the most of the period pads, Poise and Tena medium and large will hold almost a bladder full Ė if you control the flow and move the pad along as you pee, so that the pee doesnít end up concentrated in one spot.

newbievoyeur2007
23rd January 2009, 09:55 PM
got the chance to use my other depend when my housemate was away, i gradually wet whilst in my room but as it got more full i moved into the bathroom to avoid a mess, sitting on the toilet to let out the rest, it did hold it all but sagged heavily so threw it away pretty quick but was very liberating and rather hot.

cerdsg4404
28th January 2009, 09:32 AM
I was just doing that had a pad on and was talking on line to my oldest dearest peepee buddy and he had me lol rotfl and lol some more needless to say the warmth has left but not forgotten... time for a new pad... extra long over nights the best

geduk
31st January 2009, 04:55 PM
Wow eli, newbi, and all. sound like you have all been having lots of fun triing out all the pads

eli thanks for posting the pic its cool pls post more and any one else that wants to show what u have been upto with pads

G