PDA

View Full Version : Piss Enemas

MrDooWop01
28th November 2004, 12:53 AM
I would like to try and give my GF a piss enema and she has agreed under the condition that I find out how to do it correctly, so I would like responses from both guys and gals. Does the guy just piss into the girl's ass during anal sex? If so, what does it feel like? Is it uncomefortable? She wants to know. Or is it better to piss into the red bag and administer it like a normal enema? I will greatly appreciate your responses.

Emily
28th November 2004, 01:25 AM
I did have a small piss enema once. My boyfriend was fucking my ass and then he started pissing in it. He is able to piss with an erection. He couldn't do a lot but I could feel it a little bit. I suppose if he had done a lot it would have felt more like a real enema. As with all piss play, we both would drink a lot of water so the pee is very diluted. If you can't pee with a hard-on, just keep your dick in her ass til it softens up enough to pee. She can tell you when to pull out or stop pissing if she gets uncomfortable. But anytime you get a big enema, there will be cramping. The small ones don't cause that. I enjoyed the experience.

MrDooWop01
28th November 2004, 07:53 AM
Thank you Emily. You've answered many of my questions. I appreciate your being so willing to share.

lastlicks
14th December 2004, 02:23 AM
I saw stills from abraxxa and she played with her guys ass until it didn't fully close and she was hunched down behind him aiming her pee at his hole

MrDooWop01
14th December 2004, 04:28 AM
Sounds interesting. That technique would work for either a guy or a gal. Thanks.

flashlookpeep
14th December 2004, 10:17 AM
That sounds great! I sometimes have trouble pissing with an erection but I am sure like everything else practice will make perfect!

Flash

mmmbeer_
27th December 2004, 09:44 AM
Me and my girl tried once. I was pissing on her ass when I when to put it in, but got too excited and I stopped pissing. Gunna have to try again.

retrostarlette825
6th January 2005, 11:46 PM
make sure that your piss is very dilute, because if it is not you could get your partner sick. Although your own pee is healthy for you, it can make others ill

stereoxero5
11th January 2005, 09:47 AM
this doesnt sound all that apealing , i like pee, i love pee, but i dont really want her fecal matter on my floor

MrDooWop01
12th January 2005, 08:01 AM
i dont really want her fecal matter on my floor

I repect your point of view but don't understand your statement about her fecal matter having to be on the floor. Like any enema, she would simply walk to the bathroom and expel in the toilet.

TomFF
15th January 2005, 10:35 PM
Check www.peelover.com. They often practice peeing into girls' ass and drinking it with a stroke (usually men pee into girl's open ass and she drinks it).

bucky310
16th January 2005, 11:18 PM
I dont think it is very dangerous. There are always medical dictionaries and online MD's that you can look up things like this on. Just search google and you'll find out.

yoyo32
17th January 2005, 10:15 AM
yes,, i have done that and its very hot! have fun

michaelrc51
18th January 2005, 07:42 AM
I was a Veronica Moser clip of her getting a piss enema from a bunch of girls (if I remember right). They used a funnel!!! I don't suggest that LOL.

Madman

13lss
22nd January 2005, 04:15 PM
My wife gives me piss enemas by inserting a small tube in her peehole and the other end in me and pee's away, now thats a cool feeling, and I personally never get tired of it !

squirt1
28th January 2005, 11:36 AM
My girl asked me to pee a little up her arse one time ,but when aroused I cant Does anyone have any suggestions .What is the origin of this behaviour

warm_streams
28th January 2005, 12:04 PM
My wife gives me piss enemas by inserting a small tube in her peehole and the other end in me and pee's away, now thats a cool feeling, and I personally never get tired of it !

That is actually one of the better ways to enjoy a pee enema. You just have to remember to have her pee well diluted with water.

I usually cant pee until after anal sex, but we will rest with my cock in her bum until I can pee for her, but again, it has to be diluted well, and not to pee too much. It can causing cramping. Best to pee a little in her bum and then pull out and finish peeing against her bum

sirleaksin2pants
28th January 2005, 09:23 PM

Whoa now that sounds fantastic .. What do you do with it when recieved do you give it back to her with whatever else it has loosened up? I know I would like getting mine back but not in the face..hmm... the possibilities seem endless. ;)

cherryontop1966
10th February 2005, 06:01 PM
Just drink alot of water/liquids. When you have to pee, go about your normal anal sex routine and pee in her ass SLOWLY at first. She will tell you if you need to stop. The first time is scary for us girls, so go easy on her.

PeeLover_56
27th August 2005, 12:33 PM
I have gave my self a few piss enemas. All I did was drink a lot of coffee and coke and pee in the big red bag untill it was full it took all day but was so much fun to take my own piss in my ass. It felt a little cool but I wish I had warm it up a bit. But never the less I took it and was able to hold it all for pver 5 min. Then let it put it keep me on the pot for a while too lol.Next time I am going to put on my diaper and then let it out and walk around in it in my diaper and want to wear it for at least two to three hours before I have to change.

g0ldenarches
27th August 2005, 03:03 PM

I just wanted to say hello as I am a new standard member as of today! My name is Dan and live in Wash State, U.S.

While I totally agree that it can hardly get any more erotic or kinkier, or merrier or any of the "ers" you want to use, I mean in the heighth of a session we all have a tendency to throw caution to the wind! Having had a enema group and doing some research, so as not to lead anyone down a possibly dangerous road, I did learn this. Our own urine is used therapeutically for hundreds of maladies and even as a an enema, but it has to be "self-urine."
(I think "self-urine" is the keyword).

From Shirley's Wellness-Cafe (and there is enough reading material to keep you reading for months), it states: "Self-urine may be used as eye drops and ear drops, in foot baths and even as effective enemas. Nose drops can help loosen mucus and clear up blocked nasal passages. Gargling with it is helpful for a sore throat, and inhaling it relieves sinus and respiratory congestion. Taken internally, it has a laxative and diuretic effect, as it cleanses the digestive tract." But check it out when you can at:

http://www.shirleys-wellness-cafe.com/urine.htm

Don't want to burst anyone's bubble but, this is one of the most extensive compendiums of medical knowlege and information on urine, with references for dozen's of books as well.

You're probably right though, that diluting your urine with lots of water is the way to do it. I just wanted share this most interesting site with all of you so you can decide for yourself. Tell me what you think!

g0ldenarches

fisharrow1
29th September 2005, 04:11 AM
any one know of any good sites for pics about piss enemas?

hornycouple1972
30th September 2005, 06:12 PM
Not sure if you will have tried this by now. We have tried this several times now and my girlfriend has come everytime. You have to be carefull about the volume. Too much and it can be painful and she will have to go to empty herself very quickly. It it better to try to do it in small amounts. Hope you enjoy.

robbytoo2
2nd October 2005, 11:06 PM
Wish I could convince my friends to have pee enemas. Combining the best of both worlds sounds so exciting.

nathanbarley
5th October 2005, 12:25 AM
this is awesome, wish I could find a willing female ass around here I could piss into! :p

ardwiz47
12th October 2005, 04:03 AM
Lucky devil. Should be perfectly safe if done in moderation. I've never done it before so I have no idea what it would feel like, but it should be a neat experience. Give it a go.

-Ardwiz47

Kittenwriter
12th October 2005, 04:07 AM
While I totally agree that it can hardly get any more erotic or kinkier, or merrier or any of the "ers" you want to use, I mean in the heighth of a session we all have a tendency to throw caution to the wind! Having had a enema group and doing some research, so as not to lead anyone down a possibly dangerous road, I did learn this. Our own urine is used therapeutically for hundreds of maladies and even as a an enema, but it has to be "self-urine."
(I think "self-urine" is the keyword).

g0ldenarches

My ex-boyfriend had told me that a doctor said that drinking another person's urine was beneficial. However, I couldn't tell you about using it in an enema.

PeeLover_56
21st October 2005, 12:20 PM
Now as for the piss enema its a little cool to take if you wait untill you fill the big red bag full of piss. I have only done this one time but I like it too. Not sure if I like a plain enema or the piss enema better both are fun to take. I have even drink my very own piss and it was not bad at all. :p

mikey1942
23rd October 2005, 04:05 AM
i have done this. i pee in a doush bottle and squirt it up my ass. it feels very warm and doesn't seem to hurt anything

travelerj0n
7th November 2005, 06:44 PM
This sounds fantastic - just got to find the girl to do it

belindats
15th November 2005, 11:43 PM
I have given my self a few piss enemas.
Sometimes pee and half water, just that I like a nice big enema, love being so full. Especially like the way my normally flat tummy bulges out when full. An ex mistress of mine would also fill me with her piss. Id have to kneel before her posy while she spread her lips, Id hold our enema bag while she filled it, then she have me finish filling it with my slave piss.

One of the hottest things we did was when she gave me a small enema of her piss then plugged me and made me carry her piss inside me all day long

youngnwild
27th November 2005, 10:27 PM
I have tried this. If you high on E, or speed, you get a huge rush,,, YEAH!!!

john_basil20
11th December 2005, 05:58 PM
i've always wanted to try this!!!!!! its been such a fantasy of mine for years now to cum/pee inside someones ass. i never thought much about it as i dind;t think many people would be into it.

Also, i've NEVER tried an enima and know nothing about it. the idea intruges me, so any help or advice would be great!

fightinmummer1
11th December 2005, 10:25 PM
wow this is a great idea . I wonder if the little lady would go for it . I guess I'll have to check and let you all know how it went

home74a
30th December 2005, 12:10 AM
Sounds warm and wonderful. One of my women friends wants me to try this with her. In thinking it over I would suggest you follow up with a plain water enema to reduce the acid level in the ass of the person receiving the enema.

PeeInsideHer
30th December 2005, 12:12 AM
Finally got the girlfriend to let me piss in her pussy after a few drinks. I didn't tell her my intentions, but when she said she wanted to fuck in front of the fireplace I grabbed some bath towels and put them down under her on the rug. Then while we were doing it doggy style, I told her I was gonna relieve myself in her. She didn't complain so I let go a little. Just a splurt or two since it's difficult with a full erection, but it felt fantastic. Finally I was able to piss more in her, but it took me about an hour of fucking with an erection to completely empty my bladder inside her. It felt like cumming everytime I did it. She was really getting off on it too, she came about 4 times. She murmered "soooo warm" when I did it.

The next day she told me she thought it was quite erotic and intimate and wanted to do it again. I'm gonna try to really let go the next time, I think I was a little 'bladder shy' at first.

MissPissy30
31st December 2005, 01:43 AM
I have given myself a piss enema by pissing in my enema bag. I would love to have a guy fuck my ass then piss in it after he came. There is also something called an external catheter that rolls on the penis like a condom. It has a spout at the end that can be attahced to medical tubing. The tubing can then be inserted into the ass, this way you can see your piss flow into the other persons ass.

toilet302
31st December 2005, 12:37 PM
I love enemas.. I would love to give or recieve a piss enema

nathanbarley
1st January 2006, 05:32 PM
miss pissy - would love to fill ur ass with piss and do that for you...

Bobstar1
1st January 2006, 07:40 PM
Theorertically there shouldn't be a difference between using pee and using water, from a health&safetly point of view. This is of course assuming neither partner has any major infectious diseases (e.g. hepatitis etc). Dilution with plenty water will give you more volume to work with though.

alliam84
11th January 2006, 12:34 PM
this has been a dream for me ever since i saw a pee-enema for the first time
i dont have any problem peeing with an erection but i do seem to have a problem finding a girl that allows me to fill her up during anal sex

maribor20
14th January 2006, 03:14 PM
To piss with an erection is not that easy, but with some tries it is possible. Lucky, who has a GF which wants to try this

Iain06
8th August 2009, 08:25 AM
An Enema is an Enema purpose to induce a bowel movement, so don,t be surprised if you get an unpleasant shock.Particularity if the girl has a full bowel.You can induce alcohol in to the body this way and it induces inebriation very fast.

So its reasonable to assume piss would enter the blood stream in the same way.So by the way before you get down to " making love" this way.Its not going to turn her on having s chat about when she last had a B/M.and what you had to drink. :eek: :mad:

showers77ca
8th August 2009, 05:03 PM
I do with my g/f but we use a funnel--a big one with a long tube so it can go deep in her rectum. I fill the funnel and watch it slowly work it's way down. I clamp my dick as I wait, then fill it some more. It takes awhile but a huge turn on as we slowly wait until she is full!

wojohn
10th August 2009, 05:56 PM
I would love to have a woman that would take a piss enema. I think that filling her full of piss, and watching her face as she gets full would such a turn on. The only problem is I know I would get hard, so the only way I could do it is filling a enema bag first then filling her. I am sure clear fresh piss would be best. I would also like to watch a woman give herself a piss enema using her own piss.
Wojohn

core_desire
11th August 2009, 05:43 AM
I get the distinct impression from this and similiar threads that in male-female couples, the male is usually the giver and the female the receiver (one exception here was 13lss's post).

Whereas when pee is going into the GI system from the other end, the female is usually the giver and the male is the receiver.

Do other readers get the same impression? Is there a reason for this? :scratchch

plsmn69
17th August 2009, 04:14 PM
We have done both. It's a very pleasurable finish to anal sex for her and she has filled an enema bag with her piss for me. I tried once to give her a piss enema after she filled me with hers. It got very "messy", it was a one time event, lol.

Aepeleh
1st September 2009, 01:18 PM
Something else I have always wanted to try with a girl!! And as o the discussion of health risks, it is like anything else, if you are healthy it will be a healthy practice...just drink enough clear fluids and be concious and safe in what you do!!

abla34
11th October 2009, 10:24 PM
I want to try a "self-urine" enema but having read all the previous posts I dont know if it is safe.

I mean, some say that YOUR urine is perfectly safe for YOU so I could give it a try but I read some posts that say "it may be dangerous".

I have to mention that (for me that is) a "self-urine" enema wouldnt be real if I had my pee diluted (hope that I spelled it right :D )...

kinger2464
13th October 2009, 02:05 PM
here is an idea. get a funnel, some lube and a few large bottels of water. drink water. wait to need to go. lube up funnel , stick in ass, pee. There you have it a very simple and basic piss enema. Not that it is anyway appealing to me however. anyway have fun with it!

steam72
9th November 2009, 10:54 AM
if you want to pee with an erection, I recommend abstaining from any sex for a few days, and then drinking 2-3 pints of beer as quickly as possible, while gently stroking your cock. Using this method I can have a good piss with a full hard-on, unfortunately my g/f can't yet accommodate my hard cock up her sexy ass, but loves it when I empty my bladder up her pussy, this always makes us cum really good.

Terrell1
11th November 2009, 07:57 AM
I have some curiosity about how that feels, but since I'm not into guys, I guess I would need equipment to self-administer. I enjoyed reading this thread, and glad to see it's safe. Right now I'd call myself more "pee curious". Maybe I'll get lucky and find a nice lady whose into this.

fistpisscouple
23rd April 2014, 01:33 AM
Just found this thread. Wanted to put my two cents in. wife has me pee in her butt. Both medium and full morning bladder amounts.
Here are my recommendations
1. With large loads pull out slowly so the she does not loose control of it. If she holds it in for a while then less comes out. It gets digested into her system. You can say it allows her to pee out my pee.
2. Don't rush it. Forcing urine with a erection has caused urine to back up into the prostate so that when I cum it had a lot of urine in it. Although it was AWESOME it can't be healthy. The easiest is to wait until you are about to burst. Go full anal to completion and wait until the penis shrinks and it will naturally go full flow.

Lopey1
26th April 2014, 09:47 AM
I have always wanted to try this, it sounds so amazing and its apparently really warm when pees inside you and it also feels great for the giver. MMMMM glorious! Shame there aren't many videos of it out there! :(

fistpisscouple
27th April 2014, 01:54 AM
I have thought about filming it, However it would be very boring to watch. Basically girl bent over with penis in her butt and both having a conversation until the magic moment. It really is one of those things that can only be truly appreciated by doing it. However!!!!!!! watching a girl pee in a bowl and then use something clear to inject it into her butt or better, hers and a few other girls pee all mixed together and being injected into each others butts would probably make me cum instantly.