PDA

View Full Version : watching guys pee

marlina
30th November 2004, 12:49 AM
i love watching my boyfriend pee, absolutely love it. girls, can you share stories about watching guys pee, or guys, tell stories about peeing in front of girls? thanks

montanawet
30th November 2004, 02:02 AM
I had a girlfriend who just loved to watch and hold me and play with it...she coud even spell our names in the snow...if I came home for lunch I had better have to pee...so many times I never made it back to work...mmmmmm.... I wonder where she is now????

justdoit
26th March 2005, 04:50 PM
I love to watch my bf pee. When he's gotta go bad, and he holds it for me, then when we get home he lets me watch. It's such a turn on!

delerium101
26th March 2005, 06:32 PM
I love watching girls pee and often when I'm outside or in a bar 'll leave the door unlocked and hope some girl walks in and sees me. maybe she'll be into it too. thats always a thought.

roxanne69
27th March 2005, 02:30 AM
my GF loves to watch and hold my penis whilst I am peeing (cf. my simliar posting elsewhere) ..... albiet it is so difficult and hard to pee but when i relax then I can pee and she loves watching it.... when I finished peeing ..... she shakes it and sucks it and then it is heaven afterwards. A Good Sex! :p

2_muchpee03
27th March 2005, 10:13 PM
one time at a amusment ...i had a freind that had to tajke a piss..he always holds it and i usually wonrder why but i always love it when he tell me and squirms...shaking his legs sayin " omg i have to take a leak!!" ::sucking his teeth and shaking his legs back and forth ":: it makes me piss a bit wet too ^^ when he holds hiis crotch in his baggy jeans,,a reall ghetto boy :P

yourflguy
28th March 2005, 07:35 PM
My ex loved to make fun of me whenever I gave it the old shake after pissing. She loved to watch.

donut
29th March 2005, 03:16 PM
why is it if a need a piss my g/f will stand there while i do it. but if she needs to i have to stand there to make sure no ones looking...
this is when we are out by the way not indoors!!!

peeinpanty
30th March 2005, 09:56 AM
i love watching my boyfriend pee, absolutely love it. girls, can you share stories about watching guys pee, or guys, tell stories about peeing in front of girls? thanks

hello marlina!

what about sharing some pictures?
send some pictures of you, peeing, or wetting your panty, and i send some pictures of me, doing the same! ok?

greetings,
peeinpanty :wave:

PINKGURL417
30th March 2005, 11:48 PM
I love to hold my b/f 's Penis when he pees and shake it for him when he is finished.I have had 3 boyfriends in the past that let me hold their Penis while they peed.

liketowatch1
31st March 2005, 03:45 AM
I'll let any willing female that wants to hold it while i piss. I have no problem taking it out in front of my g/f's friends. Once i was working on a friends car and had to go, with grease on my hands she kindly took it out for me and held it... I didn't charge her anything to fix her car..........

LikeItWet376
1st April 2005, 05:04 AM
My girlfriend always enjoys it when I have to pee. She often will suggest that I hold it until we can get in the show, then she will point it directly onto herself where ever she feels that she needs it to go.

Tom2005
1st April 2005, 11:34 AM
For interested in a male pee show maybe I could create a CDR with pictures and .mpg files...I can send some demo by mail. Write to pm...

ashkat69
18th April 2005, 11:15 PM
My Man lets me watch him pee,(he know it makes me horney)

woasiur5
19th April 2005, 06:38 PM
I've had several g/f's, but none of which were into the pee thing. God, I'd love to get a girl to hold my penis when I pee, that just sounds so sexy. Although, it would probably make me hard, making it hard for me to pee. Any guys have this problem?

t3hflax0r
19th April 2005, 08:54 PM
I've had several g/f's, but none of which were into the pee thing. God, I'd love to get a girl to hold my penis when I pee, that just sounds so sexy. Although, it would probably make me hard, making it hard for me to pee. Any guys have this problem?

Yeah, I'd love that too... and I'm almost sure I would have the same problem.

urinalguy
21st April 2005, 04:53 PM
Hmmmm, That would be a whole new series of pics n vids for us, I find it very exciting and new- CLIPS OF GIRLS HOLDING GUYS COCKS WHILE THEY PISS

mercury_40
21st April 2005, 07:10 PM
i love to hold my bf's cock when he pees and i sometimes play with the stream of piss, he likes that too, it makes him horny

someguy34
23rd April 2005, 10:39 AM
Previous g/f of mine once was in bathroom while i take a pee. She was curious and wanted to hold and direct - so of course I let her....

shank
24th April 2005, 01:48 PM
I've never had the pleasure of pissing in front of a girl...but Id really get excited about it, especially if a girl held onto my cock whilst I just exploded..mmmmm even the taughts are getting me going

SHANK
Ireland

cbearblue
24th April 2005, 05:20 PM
I am really lucky that my girlfriend likes to watch me pee. She whispers in my ear as I'm doing it. It brings out the naughty boy in me. It's a pain when she holds it as nature tends to take its course and it begins to spray everywhere.

cocodemerus
27th April 2005, 09:53 PM
Well I had 2 gfs that were holding my dick when I peed. I also was holding for them on purpose. Often - to their excitement - I had a special trat afterwards.

Greeting to u all...

TonyUK1
28th April 2005, 05:51 PM
I'd also love to see a girl hold me as I pee..I find it very horny watching when a girl gives a guy a handjob too....

tomtom7518
30th April 2005, 02:02 PM
I've also had GF's holding on a few occasions. Think it turns on more people than admit to it; after all who wants to admit to being into peeing? I wish it was more accepted than perhaps there would be more people doing it...

dragon_boy
20th May 2005, 01:28 PM
i love watching my boy friend pee. sometimes if i know he has to go i lock the bathroom door untill he is just about to burst.

Kate12345
25th May 2005, 05:23 PM
I love holding my boyfriends dick whilst he is pissing, really turns us both on

Bite_me_2260
30th May 2005, 09:49 AM
it feels great when your gf holds your dick when doing a pee.
wish more did it.

pee_aust20
30th May 2005, 10:46 AM
i asked a girl once if she would like to hold my dick as i peed but she said no, how dissapointed i was :(

Stefano567
7th June 2005, 07:32 AM
It took a while to get rid of the shyness to pee while my partner held my penis. I had to concentrate on the right things to make it work but i can now do it and it is fantastic. She also likes to watch me - and i like that too!!

urinalguy
9th June 2005, 05:40 PM
I once had a girl hold my cock at a mens urinal in a club in front of about a bank of 10 other urinals all filled with guys . Lets just say she had a hell of a view from where she was at with me, and as she watched all these guys pissing, she shaked mine off when I was done , and then very non chalantly jacked me off into the urinal and no one noticed , It was very hot .

piss29
9th June 2005, 10:54 PM
My girlfriend loves to watch me pee. I still cant convince her to let me pee on her though.

Fingolfin1
11th June 2005, 05:51 PM
Every time im out in the woods and stuff with girls im always like well im goin to piss anyone wanna hold it for me? They never say yeah though :( :flamed:

agurl2
25th June 2005, 09:06 PM
I would love to hold a guy as he pees....and shake it and then finish it off with a great blow job...now thats sexy to me :scratchch

TonyUK1
26th June 2005, 11:27 PM
agurl, that would be sexy for me too!! If we didn't have so much water between us I'd be there for you se we could do it now!!!

uwantsum
27th June 2005, 02:25 AM
i was at a party once and busting went into the bushes where i thought i was out of sight started peeing when i heard 2 girls giggling suprised by this i stopped. the girls came out from behing the bush and helped me finish what i started. loved that party.my wife also loves to hold my penis when i pee.

louiebark
27th June 2005, 03:44 AM
just a general question i really enjoy watching girls pee but do you woman folk out there really like watching and helping us pee

mommys_little_tinkler
3rd July 2005, 02:54 AM
I don't really know any guy that wouldn't like to have their girl or any girl hold their penis while they pee!! I love when a girl watches me and or "helps" me pee...i still want to find a girl that would be turned on by me peeing on her though!!

DavidK
4th July 2005, 05:25 AM
i think that watching is one thing that i would (will) do, but peeing on and in are things that would take some time to try.

Tinkler
7th July 2005, 08:18 PM
I am really lucky that my girlfriend likes to watch me pee. She whispers in my ear as I'm doing it. It brings out the naughty boy in me. It's a pain when she holds it as nature tends to take its course and it begins to spray everywhere.

I do that for my boyfriend too, it turns him on when I whisper to him. When I slip him out and we're waiting for it to start, I whisper things like 'Come on, you need a little wee wee don't you?' or 'Just relax, do a little tinkle for me.' When he starts, I tell him he's a good boy. He usually gets hard and wees all over the floor!

luvnwomen
16th July 2005, 08:30 PM
hi Marlena
I one time went to see my gf on a saturday morning. She lives about one hour away on a good day. I as usual had my coffee before I left and took a double cup with me. As luck would have it traffic was running slow and by the time I got there I was to say the least desperate. I was holding myself for the last 15-20 minutes.
I wanted to stop but i was taking her some money so she could buy gas to get to work and had no time. When I got there I ran in the door, gave her a quick kiss and ran into the bathroom.
She came in right behind me and stood there and watched while I peed for about 2 minutes straight. Needless to say when I finished I had a hardon that wouldn't quit.

toronto123
30th July 2005, 04:50 AM
I watched a pee movie once peeing with the foreskin pinched. Wow the penis swelled up and there was a beautiful gush when it was released.

Kind of really turned me on. Love to try it on some one who has a long foreskin.

harry999
22nd January 2006, 11:02 PM
My wife and I get up at the same time in the morning. She pees first. Then I do. Then very often she tells me to hold my pee all day until I get home and adds that she will do the same. When I get home about 9 hours later we are both bursting. This time I go first. She holds my penis as the pee splashes in the water. If I get a hard on and stop going she has to wait full bladder and all until I can finish. Sometimes she waits an extra half hour. :p :wave:

paukl3
23rd January 2006, 10:14 AM
a few years ago when i was around 19 i met a girl around 19 also on a festival. we had the hole evening fun drinking and making stuff like she let me drink beer from her mouth and such. then (finally :flamed: ) she said that she got to pee. but as you may know festival pottys are no place where you like to go.... so she asked me to come with her that she can hold on me and do not have to sit down there. i just thougth great :D she said i shall turn her my back, that i can not watch :( dunno why because we went quiet far this evening already nevertheless we met us like only a few hours before ..... so i said no prob. but then in the potty i felt that i got to pee so bad now. it came really suddenly without warning..... so i didnt think about it anymore and didnt turn my back to her when she dropt her pants, so i got a few sec a very nice view :D but i really didnt want to Oo. so she whiped over the potty holding herself on my leg and i was infront of the urinal. (this potty had both, potty and urinal^^) i got a semi hard dick since she told me that i shall come with her so when i opened my pants real fast that she had no chance to protest, she just saw me standing in front of her with a semi hard dick in my hands starting to pee real bad. she said she cant pee ... i dunno why but she didnt pee at all in this potty with me. but so did i :p i have no idea if she was or is into peeing as well but since my dick was out of my pants she just stared on it. she didnt say just one word but didnt look in any other way then strait on my dick while i peed. my stream was so strong that a few drips of my pee hit both of us a bit...... i dont now neither if she was angry about it because it was totaly out of planing how to act in there :D but the rest of the evening we just made same things then before this happened. so i think she enjoied it too :p
this was the first and onliest time that i peed infront of a girl.

vulcandevil
23rd January 2006, 11:59 PM
Peeing in front of girls? It´s not easy because it´s arouse me and then i can´t pee.

me3524
20th February 2006, 09:31 PM
most guys seem into a girl holding it- but how does a girl bring it up with out a guy thinking she's crazy...

kinkybiadelaide
21st February 2006, 11:38 AM
Well I'm a guy and I love it when a girls watches me pee. Only happened a few times. Once at a club there was a girl in the guys toilet hoping to use the cubicle because all were full in the ladies. I didn't care, just started to pee in the trough and she watched me silently. I loved it, turned me on. Too bad she wasn't interested in anything more....either just curious or checking out my penis.

Pissattaja1
21st February 2006, 12:15 PM
I don´t mind at all if I´m being watched when i pee
One of my best experiences was like this: I peed on the grass
in a big outdoor event and 2 ladies in their early twenties squatted
down almost in front of me and started peeing large gushers. I had
problems with finishing my pee because my penis was almost totally erected
and the girls seemed to have fun of seeing that

king_Slash
2nd March 2006, 08:59 PM
My ex would hold my dick while I pissed, a few times she tried to draw with it in the snow. she also would piss in front of me if we were being naughty outside. my ultimate fantasy would be for a girl to piss in public while she was blowing me. I would expload my load instantly if that ever happened to me

wetpanty66
3rd March 2006, 08:53 AM
if any girls are intrested i have pee pics and i will pee fro you on webcam if u wana watch. im horny and i love pee. i will do nething u want me

KnottyBuoy
11th March 2006, 06:39 AM
Sexual psychology says naughty for boys is active, like deliberately whipping out your dick and pissing up the side of a building. Naughty for girls is passive, like losing control and wetting your pants instead of retaining a strong nice-girl grip on things. Do you voyeuristic gals get more of a rush from seeing a guy deliberately pee, or is it more delicious fun to see a guy squirm and lose it against his will? And do you fantasize about deliberately doing things to make a guy wet himself involuntarily? Or is his willfulness in pissing somewhere on purpose (in or out of his pants) more what you go for?

MissPissyPants
12th March 2006, 11:36 AM
I soo love holding a pissing cock. I actually wish I had one.. Call it Penis Envy... I guess that's what I've got. But anyway, because I don't actually have a penis, I do love to watch a "pissing penis"... particularly if it's pissing straight onto my clit! How erotic is that?!!

But even so, just to see a guy holding his cock in his hand and pissing is extremely erotic for me.

pollypee_transvestite
12th March 2006, 05:16 PM
I soo love holding a pissing cock. I actually wish I had one.. Call it Penis Envy... I guess that's what I've got. But anyway, because I don't actually have a penis, I do love to watch a "pissing penis"... particularly if it's pissing straight onto my clit! How erotic is that?!!

But even so, just to see a guy holding his cock in his hand and pissing is extremely erotic for me.
Hi Miss pissy pants............would a transvestite holding his/her cock pissing be ok!!........i'd love to be watched

MissPissyPants
12th March 2006, 10:44 PM
Hi Miss pissy pants............would a transvestite holding his/her cock pissing be ok!!........i'd love to be watched

Of course, pollypee! After all, a cock is always a cock isn't it?! :D

Mandy1960
18th March 2006, 06:24 PM
I have asked my husband many times if I could help or watch when he is going to go pee but he always says no. I have tried to follow him but he shuts the door on me.

I do leave the bathroom door open when I go pee and he has stood watching me and talking to me. I like it that he watches. I am trying to get him warmed up to the idea of letting me watch him pee.

Seeing a man pee is a gift! A huge thrilling present and I absolutly love it!

peetasterkyle
19th March 2006, 01:31 PM
I wish there were more girls like you then. I had a girlfriend once who let me see her pee at a party then when i had to pee she asked if she could hold it i said sure but i got a hardon and couldnt overcome the shyness that night she asked me to goto the bathroom with her everytime she needed to go and I put my dick between her legs and we both peed at the same time. Ahhhh those were the days

mitchdoctor2
19th March 2006, 05:07 PM
I guess I must be lucky, but I have practiced peeing when turned on for many years now and I now can think horny thoughts and let my cock grow so that I can pee while hard. If a girl wants to hold it for me while I pee it is a given that by the time I am squirting she will be holding a stiff hard on. It feels great too....

bierschiffer
20th March 2006, 09:08 AM
I love to be on big outdoor partys where you can see guys piss just everywhere, e.g. on munich oktoberfest. when they are really drunk I often go there and ask them to urinate on my hands or on my pants and most of them enjoy it, really!

All4fun
20th March 2006, 09:15 PM
My GF has a habit of pushing on my tummy if she knows Im desperate, she finds it hilarious to sit on me first thing in the morning and bounce, but if I try and do it to her she gets all paniced saying its different for girls! Load of rubbish its exactly the same and it kills! Haha

turkey596
29th March 2006, 09:29 PM
i love the way my bf pees... something about the way a guy stands, its just i dunno.. i like it lol

fatcock
5th April 2006, 11:43 AM
do u like to watch them pee when their cocks are semi hard, hanging down but at full thickness? to me that's the hottest peeing cock you'll see.

DrPaul
5th April 2006, 06:43 PM
My ex g/f found it extremely hot to hold my cock while i peed....i enjoyed it, but she clearly loved it even more. I could get her dripping wet if I talked about it to her. I never quite understood what exactly about it got her wet about it, but whatever it was, I didn't mind!

izonu2
6th April 2006, 03:22 AM
i got caught by a female friend (not a girlfriend, just a friend) when she opened th bathroom door while i was in midstream. i couldn't stop and she just kind of stared for more than a few seconds before she giggled and closed the door. later she apologized for barging in on me, but she said she had never seen a guy peeing before...maybe she was interested....(hmmmm)

sunflower123
6th April 2006, 01:23 PM
I think the fun is in how much pleasure guys get from a good pee. They stand spread legs and lean forward waiting for it to release, then they sign with satisfaction and grin. A woman wants to be part of that, helping to hold or watching intently. It's intimate to share it with him.

mmtsss
19th April 2006, 02:06 PM
Not sure if I should confess, but here goes...I'm a STRAIGHT male, but I do enjoy watching guys pee outdoors. Some of it is jealousy, since I'm still very inhibited about it.

My off-campus college apartment was a ground-level studio facing a cheap motel parking lot. It was mostly just noisy and annoying, but did afford occasional visual entertainment (peeing...lust-crazed half-naked people walking between rooms).

One late Saturday I heard what sounded like a firehose splashing outside my one small window, and looked out to see a guy with his jeans unbuttoned and unzipped, pissing a stream at least six or seven feet in front of him, all the time maintaining a casual conversation with a convertible full of at least five co-eds, who seemed totally oblivious to what he was doing. When he was done, he just casually zipped up and the conversation never missed a beat. Absolutely amazing!

Bananaman_1980
20th April 2006, 04:19 AM
I always just go if I have to, with my gf often with me in the bathroom. She does the same. I don't really get a turnon from a girl just peeing in the toilet (also because she always closes her legs and I can't see anything) but I still haven't figured out my gf's view on this. She once joked that it might be erotic if she would hold my penis when I peed, but never followed up on it. Maybe I should inquire some more... :p

jeaux
22nd April 2006, 12:10 AM
I like it when girls watch me. Once I was at a outdoor festival and had to use the bathroom. When I was going in I notice there was a line for the woman but since this bathroom was kind of way in the back of the park it usually doesn't get much use. When I went in I saw why there was a line, there was only one toilet and one urinal with no stalls on the mens side. I'm sure the womans side was pretty much the same. So I was just starting to pee when a nice looking young thing comes in saying sorry but she had to go really bad. I said "it's cool you want me to turn around." She starts to unbuckle her jeans and says I don't mind if you don't mind. She starts pulling down her pants and back up to the toilet next to me. I got hard after seeing her thong come down and that cute butt just hovering over the toilet just inches from me. She turned her head in my direction and gave me a little smile and I just laughed. She noticed me pushing my erection down and my stream was coming out real slow. She smiled and said sorry again. I said it was a little difficult but it was well worth it. She grabs a hand full of TP but instead of just wiping, she stands up and faces me. I almost busted a nut when I caught an eyeful of her clean shaven little box. She starts to wipe but coutinues to look at me and starts making small talk. "I never saw one of those before. It's kind of sexy". I thought she was talking about me being asian. "Did it hurt?" Then I knew she was talking about my piercing I had underneath my head. I was so wrapped up in watching heer I forgot my hard on was still poking out. "Huh, oh. Not really" I said. "I wonder what my boyfriend would look like with one? He's a little skinnier." She killed my buzz with that one word. She zips up her pants and starts walking out. "Damn that's hot. Just wait till I find my man..." She mutters on the way out leaving me with my painful erection.

grendemon1
24th April 2006, 12:05 AM
My wife has always enjoyed holding my willy as I pee, she has also told me that she did the same with a few of her boyfriends before we were married. Its certainly a nice feeling for me and always ends with her wanking me to orgasm.

wetpanty66
24th April 2006, 12:09 AM
hey all you girls and ladies that love watching guys pee i will pee on cam if your intrested in watching. im on msn and yahoo so e mail me and ill tell u my yahoo and msn screen names. i will do nething that turns ur on or makes ur wet.

endingending0
24th April 2006, 01:52 AM
I've been peed in front (not literally in front, but nearby) of by several of my male friends. I never really got to watch though, other friends were there too and I didnt want to seem weird :p

bursting_2_piss
24th April 2006, 03:55 AM
All of my girlfriends have held my cock and "aimed" for me at least once. One long distance g/f liked to hear me pee, she'd call at the same time each night and I'd try to have saved up a really big pee for her, she'd listen to me pee and make moaning sounds and ask if that felt good... she really got off on it.

4jazz
25th April 2006, 02:16 PM
Sexual psychology says naughty for boys is active, like deliberately whipping out your dick and pissing up the side of a building. Naughty for girls is passive, like losing control and wetting your pants instead of retaining a strong nice-girl grip on things. Do you voyeuristic gals get more of a rush from seeing a guy deliberately pee, or is it more delicious fun to see a guy squirm and lose it against his will? And do you fantasize about deliberately doing things to make a guy wet himself involuntarily? Or is his willfulness in pissing somewhere on purpose (in or out of his pants) more what you go for?

I agree with the sexual psychologists and like the deliberate pissing by both men and women best. I like to watch men piss when and where they shouldn't. Whipping out the dick in a totally inappropriate setting is a total turn on for me. Especially if it's in public. And if I can join you, even better.

Mrgolden
26th April 2006, 02:24 PM
The ocean is quite cold where I live so very few people go into the water when they have to pee. Since the beach is cloting optional most people choose to be naked and of course we all have to pee eventually. I make a special effort to fill up with beer and water before I get down to the beach so within an hour or so I really am desperate for a piss.
There is a good crowd of mixed people and the beach is backed by high dunes so its not an area where you can walk off and not be seen. I usually wait until I am totally desperate then make sure there are several women who are in full sight of me and I walk a few feet from my blanket toward the dune.
I stand there with my legs open and my cock starting to swell just a bit from the show I know I'm about to put on. My piss sstarts shooting out from my cock and as I look over I can see a few of the women are watching me take a long hot piss. At this my cock starts to get harder and it seems like my piss stream is never going to stop. After I'm through I lay back down on the blanket and see if there is anyone else as bold as I was and sure enough within 15 minutes of my pissing this gorgeous redhead stands and walks over near the spot that I just marked. She looked right at me and while she faced me she squatted down and spread her legs. There were a few seconds where I thought she was going to be bladder shy but then her pussy lips parted and she let loose a stream of hot piss that looked like it was an inch wide. She looked directly at me while she peed and I laid there on my stomach as my cock at this point had pre-cum oozinng out of it.
I love our local beaches !!!

Mrgolden69@hotmail.com

piss_my_jeans
26th April 2006, 03:52 PM
I'd love to pee in front of a woman, or have her hold my cock as I pee and shove it back into my pants as I'm still peeing. Ho hum, will have to remain a fantasy, unless there are any women in South Wales UK that are reading this lol. :wave:

aidy_1980
28th April 2006, 03:07 AM
I got so excited one night when my gf wanted to hold my penis while i pissed that I nearly got stage fright... lol

tball
29th April 2006, 12:57 AM
I've had two GFs that liked to watch me pee. One liked to hold it and aim it all over the place. She liked to put her hand in it and splash it on her.

ingolein1
29th April 2006, 12:53 PM
my wife tried it once, a few years ago, we had a lot of fun. But she never asked for it again, quite sad...

wetbabe24
31st July 2006, 10:19 PM
yeah im a big fan of watching guys peeing and wetting, i love to watch my bf peeing especially when hes semi hard when he really needs to go

flexman957
1st August 2006, 02:55 AM
ive peed on webcam on yahoo but only for girls, if any girls want to watch me add jeffhop75 and give me a pm sometime.

sumguy
6th August 2006, 08:40 AM
During my first real relationship with a woman, I was 19 and she was 18. I have been turned on by girls peeing since childhood, but I hadn't yet identified my interest in pee as a fetish, and I didn't think about it very often. I certainly had never told my girlfriend about it. She actually asked me if she could hold my penis while I peed.

She said that friends had told her that you can "feel it coming out" and that friends who had tried it thought it was really cool. I had never noticed that in my 19 years of peeing, but I gladly allowed her to do it. As I was doing it, she claimed that she could feel it coming out. I eventually discovered that if I put my fingers directly in the center of the underside of my penis, where the urethra isn't covered by erectile tissue, I can just barely feel something there, but nothing terribly exciting. Anyway, she enjoyed it enough that she did it one more time before our relationship ended.

My next long term relationship came an agonizing 5 years later when I was 24 and dating a 38 year old. We met in college, so she only knew me as a dedicated student (that is, dedicated to passing so I could get the hell out of there), so she thought of me as very uptight. She was shocked when I was perfectly comfortable undressing in front of her, and having her undress in front of me, as though she expected me to be embarassed about nudity or ashamed of my body. As an athlete for most of my time as a student, I've always had an athletic build and have spent countless hours naked with members of the same sex in shower rooms, and I spent my whole life wanting to be naked with a woman, so I'm not sure why this was a surprise. She was also surprised that I wasn't embarassed when she said she needed to pee while we were showering together, and got out of the shower to pee in the toilet a few feet away. I didn't tell her that I was not only unashamed but positively aroused and wished she would have stayed in the shower to do it. I peed in the shower while she was going, and admitted to it when she asked if I needed to pee when she was done. This was in the first week or two that we had been dating.

When we had been a couple for a while, she asked me about my fantasies and fetishes, but I was still afraid to admit my pee fetish because she had indicated her embarassment about pee the day that she reluctantly peed in the toilet while I was in the shower. It was clear to me that she didn't share my fetish, so I didn't see any need to risk grossing her out. Being older than me, I assumed that she was more embarassed about nudity and bodily functions than I was and probably was less likely to try something new if she had a preconception that it was dirty or gross. I never did tell her. She never held me while I peed, so the closest she ever came to watching me was being in the same bathroom while I peed in the shower, and she wasn't aware of it at the time.

ebonyjo22
6th August 2006, 06:45 PM
I have seen guys pee in bathrooms and in public for years.It is normal in my community for the males to go where ever they are as soon as they get the urge.None of my friends seem to look but I am always staring at the guys.

PeeLurker
7th August 2006, 04:13 PM
I love to watch my bf pee. When he's gotta go bad, and he holds it for me, then when we get home he lets me watch. It's such a turn on!
I have been thinking about trying this myself...the idea just turns me on so quickly that I have to try it soon! !

plsp4me
7th August 2006, 05:37 PM
My gf loves to have me pee while standing right in front of her face. she kneels next to me, off to the side and watches close up...sometimes likes to flick her tongue into the stream...i love it.

peelvrryan
16th August 2006, 05:47 AM
i pee on cam and on the phone for an internet friend of mine she loves it

kayleigh1979
21st August 2006, 10:16 PM
My boyfriend pees in public quite often but he always turns his back to me. I really wish i could touch him while he pees.

drew3333
21st August 2006, 10:18 PM
Kayleigh, I definitely would not turn my back to you when peeing. I would love to know you love watching me pee for you! Very hot!

Mrgolden
22nd August 2006, 10:55 PM
kayleigh I would love to have you hold my cock as I let my hot piss stream go. I'll let you aim it whereever you want it to go and I can pee for a long long time.

I would really like to feel your hand around my cock as I pissed.

Mrgolden69@hotmail.com

peecock8
24th August 2006, 08:58 AM
kayleigh, have you asked him if he could use a hand? Maybe he turns around because he doesn't think you want to see it. I can't imagine a guy not wanting a women to hold him. I would love to have a women hold me while I took a leak.

Aimee
24th August 2006, 10:04 AM
I absolutely love to watch men pee, especially outside. My favourite thing........

bashful69
24th August 2006, 01:46 PM
hi my ex she used to lay in the bath when she was stoned and ask if i could pee on her huge tits she liked the warm pee running everywhere but she wouldnt ask if she was straight :eek:

jay_f
24th August 2006, 10:17 PM
i love when anyone watches me pee girlfreind friend, starnger. even myself

Kuj80
25th August 2006, 01:20 AM
I love watching guys peeing on festivals for example. You just have to go through the woods to see plenty of them. :rolleyes:

berlin502
26th August 2006, 01:57 AM
I jsut found this girl online here that is really turned on by men peeing.
Being a man myself its something that I cannot understand hehe but if it turns her on to watch a man pee as much as it turns me on to watch a girl pee, then well, its all good! hehe

ebonyjo22
26th August 2006, 09:52 AM
Many of us girls like to watch guys pee.I was staring at two guys peeing in the alley behind my house a couple of hours ago.There are 8 men who live here,all ages and most don't close the bathroom door when they pee so I always look in.One of the men gets so drunk he can't even get his zipper down half the time so I go in the bathroom and help him.I have liked watching males pee ever since I can remember.

rulookin4alikkin
26th August 2006, 04:22 PM
Many of us girls like to watch guys pee.I was staring at two guys peeing in the alley behind my house a couple of hours ago.There are 8 men who live here,all ages and most don't close the bathroom door when they pee so I always look in.One of the men gets so drunk he can't even get his zipper down half the time so I go in the bathroom and help him.I have liked watching males pee ever since I can remember.

Hi ebonyjo, you would have no problem seeing me pee. I am an exhibitionist, love showing myself outdoors, either peeing or masturbating. sometimes both

midboy20
27th August 2006, 07:11 PM
I haven't ever been with a girl that enjoyed watching me pee but I had an experience once that was pretty enjoyable. I was with my gf at a swingers club and had gone to pee. Was waiting on a stall when a very gorgeous woman walked in and asked if anyone needed help holding it. It sounded like a wonderful idea to me so I stepped up... and it is very difficult to go when you suddenly get hard. I managed to go finally but it was rather difficult to control, after getting her and myself wet I finally got done. This experience was repeated several times that night and each time got much easier and more erotic. I wish I could find more women in my area that would enjoy holding men while they go.

monkeyshine26
1st September 2006, 09:35 PM
I do enjoy watching a man pee, but not nearly as much as I love watching him squirm in desperation!!! I have never held his dick for him while he peed, never got that brave, I suppose. Maybe one of these days...

pat_bateman
5th September 2006, 02:05 PM
I was in a nightclub in town a while back when a doorman came into the toilets with a girl. Another guy asked what was going on and the doorman said "If my girl wants to watch me have a piss, that's alright by me !"

KysFyrenHer
25th November 2006, 06:00 PM
My girlfrien loves to sneak with me in public toilets - and when I pee she gets to hold it. When I am done she licks me "dry" - and then we leave!

kathymathews
26th November 2006, 10:09 PM
I too love watching guys pee. Hubby's happy to let me hold him when I get the chance but all too often he's done the deed. However, I work with guy who's into peeing so I get to watch him every now and then. Sometimes we have to work late and if no one's around he'll ask me to hold his penis for him at the urinal. Not to feel left out, he'll ask me to pee in the urinal after him. No sex but plenty of mutual masturbation though.

wetgirl4
28th November 2006, 12:13 AM
I've never held a guy's penis while he peed before, but it sounds like a totally HOT idea! I would love to get the chance to do it sometime with my bf!

Mrgolden
28th November 2006, 03:18 PM
wetgirl you don't have to wait for your boyfriend to let you hold a pissing cock. Allow me to volunteer to let you take my cock in your hand when I'm bursting for a pee and let you aim my hot pee stream anywhere you would like me to pee. And I do mean anywhere.....

jonboymsu
8th December 2006, 11:34 AM
I love when people watch me piss...its a real turn on for me!!
Same here Mikey. I love being watched, but I love to watch too. A pissing cock is just HOT!

owlears_22
8th December 2006, 03:32 PM
Being watched is a huge turn on. I used to love it when my ex watched me pee. She'd then of course have to return the favour :-)

I really enjoy peeing on webcam, especially when the other person has a cam and I can enjoy their reaction.

mrsmith
9th December 2006, 01:00 AM
he doesn't know how lucky he is!! i'd let u watch n shake it for me after if u wanted!

fumis5
28th December 2006, 04:18 PM
I have asked my husband many times if I could help or watch when he is going to go pee but he always says no. I have tried to follow him but he shuts the door on me.

I do leave the bathroom door open when I go pee and he has stood watching me and talking to me. I like it that he watches. I am trying to get him warmed up to the idea of letting me watch him pee.

Seeing a man pee is a gift! A huge thrilling present and I absolutly love it!

Mandy, I've been doing the same thing!!! It was STARTING to work with my last boyfriend but this one is being especially difficult. This one actually gets mad when I leave the door open! I love him so much anyway, though, so it'll be OK even if I never get to see.

nytravler69
28th December 2006, 04:29 PM
My wife loves to hold my penis while I pee especially in the shower. She can direct the stream to where ever she wants to.

stomp442
29th December 2006, 11:51 AM
My ex used to like holding my dick when i peeed. she especially likedn it if i was standing somewhere high (e.g. on a bridge) so she could watch it cascade in a delicate arc (kinda poetic eh?!)

vapeelover83
30th December 2006, 03:22 AM

Oh I'm soooo embarassed to tell this story...

Ok, true story... happened recently.

I was on a date with a girl, we had eaten dinner and decided to go to the theater, but the line for tickets was wrapped around the megaplex. I mean this is a 20 screen theater (which I don't know about bigger cities, but it's the largest theater within 50 miles around here) and we decide not to go to the movies but to people watch.

Well that turned into kinda fooling around in the car.

Which was fine and great. Loved every minute of it. But at dinner I had about 4 glasses of tea, and had gone straight to dinner from work where I had about 2 or 3 big glasses of water. So pressure was really building in my bladder.

Well we decided the parking lot at the theater was getting a little too busy and went to another nearby parking lot in the shopping center which is when I decided I really needed to go or I was going to ruin the car's interior. So I politely excused myself (to all the guys out there who are now going, awww damn, should have used her mouth.... the thought did cross my mind, but not on a first date.)

So now I'm in this big chain retailer and am walking to the back... I've already walked from the very back of the big parking lot, because I'm soo full if I ran I would have pissed myself.

Well I get to the bathroom and it's closed for cleaning!

So now I really have to go and walk out of the store and into the next store and make it to the restroom just in time.

kinkybiwhore
20th January 2007, 07:14 PM
I love see my hubby pee,best then he pee then I sit on the toilett doing my own pee

ooooo_h0wrude1
24th January 2007, 06:03 PM
I'm willing to entertain any woman at this site with my new webcam! :PS_commu:

If you send me a PM we can discuss what kind of pee action (or whatever you suggest?) you'd like and I could do it for you in real time if possible. Also, you'll probably find it sexier if you know me a little first, so a double reason for the PM. :heartbeat

I'm very new to this so may have a slight battle with technology to start with. :newbie:

All replies answered til the mailbox is full! You can send me direct email from the link at this site if you'd rather. :wave:

caramba
28th January 2007, 10:01 PM
my last ex gf used to hold my penis while i was peeing and that made her so horny and me two

philagloryhole
29th January 2007, 07:06 AM
i NEED to find a girl that will watch me pee. ULTIMATE turn on. any girls near philadelphia?

loobyloo
29th January 2007, 09:04 PM
I get so unbelievably turned on by watching men pee. Just the other night, was about 4 am and I was still up, went out the back to clean my kitten's littertray and was extremely startled by a man, seemingly just standing there, at my back gate. It was only after a couple of seconds I could hear the pee hitting the ground. He was so drunk he didn't seem to notice me. Was great :D

neptunes1981
29th January 2007, 09:46 PM
i like to piss with my girlfriend, but it's no easy!!
Sometimes i try to do this but i can't relax if she look at me!!!
Maybe with two beer :p ....

dax21
2nd February 2007, 12:50 PM
I love to watch guys when they are really desperate finally getting their release.

wet4you
6th February 2007, 09:29 PM
My b/f knows that i love male desperation so he holds it for me on purpose. Its great :p

swiss6climber
7th February 2007, 02:02 PM
one of my hobbies is mountaineering.. often it is inpossible to pee without anyone cant see it..
and on one tour.. a woman enjoyed really to see me pee.. and a few hours later i enjoyed to see her pee :) was a nice flirt..

dribbler2
7th February 2007, 04:37 PM
There have been times when my partner has "helped me" when desperate - driving on a freeway with no rest stops and holding me so that I could keep both hands on th wheel -and either giving a commentary "you are making yourself wet a little bit now" or asking helpful questions like "have you any spare underwear in the boot (both being a little accident prone this had become a family travel habit). She is also good at "problem solving" with a wide necked drink bottle!

Satine07
7th February 2007, 09:05 PM
I am very much turned on by desperate men. My boyfriend's never really desperate and he gets a bit moody when he has to wait while he needs to go. So, fun with that sort of pee play is no option in our relationship. But he does enjoy it when I hold his penis as he pees and sometimes he pees on me in the shower before I pee on his stiff dick :) mmm! It also turns me on to smell and taste a little pee on his penis when I give him a blowjob.

However, I witnessed some sightings where men were desperate. Once I was in Berlin and I saw a guy standing next to a toilet (you know that public cubicles you need to throw in a coin) with 3 superlarge suitcases. He had already opened the toilet but didn't want to go before he had pulled the suitcases inside as well! He was bouncing like crazy, didn't have his movements under control, obviously so desperate! The poor man pulled in all the suitcases before he shut the door. As far as I know he made it...

peter61
7th February 2007, 11:01 PM
My girlfiend love me see pee, like i love you see pee her.

Morgan3704
8th February 2007, 05:26 AM
One day I told the ex-wife that I had to pee. I would always ask her if she wanted to hold it for me. This time she said yes. WEll, I pulled it out and she took it and aimed. Needless to say that since it was her first time, her aim wasn't all that great. She pissed all over the toilet. She never held it for me again.

sportyp12
9th February 2007, 05:13 PM
I quite like the idea of being watched while peeing outside. I cannot be the only one here.....

crotalus
9th February 2007, 09:27 PM
I would love to find a woman local to me that would like to watch me pee outside.

Stainless7
12th February 2007, 02:45 AM
i believe that virtually every girl is at least curious about seeing a guy pee, so I like to tease them, and pee close enough that they can watch with a little effort. Especially if we are at a party and Im outside, or we are camping etc. Usually they pretend not to be intrested, but I always catch girls peeking. I know if i turned and showed them they'd pretend to look away, but keep looking back. so cute.

At bars or concerts, i like to pee at the urinal nearest the door so the girls can look in and see, it's fairly common that they are looking in too! It's especially great if a girl is actually IN the mens room, i make sure she gets a good show, hoping she'll return the favor and use the urinal for me.

If any girl expressed interest in watching me, I'd oblige. I'd probably let them hold it too.

tripthreat9
18th February 2007, 01:27 AM
I love to hold my b/f 's Penis when he pees and shake it for him when he is finished.I have had 3 boyfriends in the past that let me hold their Penis while they peed.
you sound like fun! i had a gf who did that sometimes. i loved it. she would grab my sac from behind while i let loose. needless to say it was tough to finish peeing without getting a major hard-on.

saf78
18th February 2007, 05:43 PM
Yep - I once let my old g/f hold mine. Had to stop my self getting hard as its difficult to piss when hard!

dax21
24th February 2007, 10:18 PM
i would love the chance to hold i guys dick while he peed. maybe try writing my name in the snow for a change!

at1111att
26th February 2007, 12:47 PM
I like to watch a guy pee or try to after I have peed in front of him and he is aroused

wetfan28
27th February 2007, 05:56 AM
I was once dating a girl who wasn't into wet sex, although she knew I was. She watched me pee once, but she didn't want to hold it or anything. I guess she was just curious.

Ashleigh
9th March 2007, 02:45 AM
Hm ... I know my boyfriend isn't into this idea based on some **innocent** suggestions that I have made in the past ... How do you girls broach the subject with your man? You just ask him? Doesn't it seem kind of weird to ask that? Well, I know my man would think it was weird!

JJ4RS
9th March 2007, 10:09 PM
my guy is/was pee shy to the point that it was a problem for him at times in public places. I started following him into the bathroom, i would sit on the sink and watc him, told him that it was the best way for him to relax a little bit and get ver his shyness...he agreed, it worked. :)

peeme2644
9th March 2007, 11:41 PM
my wife loves to watch me pee and will oftern walk in to the loo behind me and make herself at home but she also will leave the toilet door open when she goes so i can watch as well. best of bpth worlds

JimmyJives77
23rd May 2007, 07:41 PM
I often get asked to pee on my webcam for people. Ive yet to do it...im considering it. If someone would honestly wanna watch me then I guess it would be cool. p.s im a guy

Satine07
23rd May 2007, 11:42 PM
If you already got asked, yes I would think people are interested in seeing you pee on cam ;)

crissi1980
24th May 2007, 11:00 AM
I like to watch him, but i even like when he pees on me :)

JimmyJives77
24th May 2007, 07:28 PM
Ok then if you wanna ask me to do it on cam then please do. I will be happy to cater for your request.

SouthernAccent64
8th October 2007, 09:21 PM
Ilove it when anyone watches me pee. I had an online GF that always wanted to start our cam sessions with me peeing! It feels SOOOOO good! So, if any of you ladies are interested......just give me a shout!

Christina2006
15th October 2007, 03:57 AM
SouthernAccent64 Ilove it when anyone watches me pee. I had an online GF that always wanted to start our cam sessions with me peeing! It feels SOOOOO good! So, if any of you ladies are interested......just give me a shout!

Well I'm Shouting !!! :wave:

SouthernAccent64
16th October 2007, 04:49 PM
Christina2006- I tried to send you a private message, but you are blocked at least for now. Please send me a private message and maybe we can hook up! SouthernAccent64

ipee4fun
24th October 2007, 03:47 AM
I love to watch guys pee! Don't know why, but I just find it very erotic. I haven't had the luck to hold a guy's cock while he pees yet, but I'm very hopeful to do it soon. I've been different places with men who leave the door open when they pee. I always slip around the corner and watch. But so far, none of them have picked up on my interest. Guess I'm going to have to be more aggressive!

vancouverstyle
24th October 2007, 07:53 AM
i love being held while i piss. too bad im the only one who has ever held me while pissing. lol

catch23
24th October 2007, 05:08 PM
I once had 2 girls sit and watch me pee at a house party, and once i'd finished, they both shared my cock, that was an amazing evening!

crotalus
25th October 2007, 12:35 AM
Hi "Ipeeforfun" You can watch or hold me anytime you want. Let me know.

capricorngal25
25th October 2007, 11:03 AM
this is so weird cuz I've always been into pee..but I've never seen any guy actually pee...I mean I've heard it....and I've been in the same room just inches away when he was doing it.....but I've never seen the stream or anything like that because I'm abit shy of having him notice I'm looking....I should try and get a gander at my bf sometime... ;)

kidjay1
28th October 2007, 08:23 PM
I watch my husband pee all the time. He doesn't know it turns me on though.

twitching69
30th October 2007, 04:49 PM
i wish my man would let me hold his while he pees i've never had a man who'd let me do that unfortunately :mad:
i should be so lucky :) :)

fun4jerphy
1st November 2007, 05:34 AM
I invited a special friend into the bathroom one day and I got ready to pee. She had an expression that said, "What the hell is he doing...Hmmm I think I'm interested but don't know what to do". So I told her to grab onto it and I peed in the tub while she aimed it wherever she wanted. We both liked it so that is how we got started.

monabaker70
1st November 2007, 01:46 PM
See, my GF will let me watch her, and she knows I like it, but she's just not into watching me, or me going on her. I can't seem to get her into it.

sdboxerboy
27th April 2008, 02:30 AM
I quite like the idea of being watched while peeing outside. I cannot be the only one here.....I'm working toward being able to piss more openly in public. No problem in a nature setting, like on a hiking trail, but it's hard to get the flow started in the city with people and cars all around. One morning I rode my bike to the trolley stop to go to work. I really had to piss, and no other passengers were at the stop. I managed to piss on a tree facing about 30 construction workers working at the site on the other side of the tracks. Once the flow started, I looked at all the movement on the building to see if the workers were watching me.

sonicatomic1
27th April 2008, 08:03 AM
im always on the lookout for un-partitioned urinals. if i dont have to go bad, I just walk away from the restrooms that have them

nombredor
27th April 2008, 03:04 PM
i like to piss with my girlfriend, but it's no easy!!
Sometimes i try to do this but i can't relax if she look at me!!!
Maybe with two beer ....

In the past, forme, it was the same thing but with many efforts an d a little concentration, i am now able to relax sufficiently to pee in front of her.

hpluver69
28th April 2008, 04:01 AM
i used to love watching my boyfriend pee, but we broke up a few months ago. He didn't know about my fetish, but i think secretly he may have been into it too. We used to always open the door on each other while we were in the bathroom. it became like a game. He also let me follow him to the bathrrom when he was drunk. I even got to hold it for him once.

spyman7
28th April 2008, 10:19 AM
ladies ladies ,

now now how many times have i said this same thing spyman7 will happily pee any way u like on cam just 4 u all just let me know what type i posted a vid before but as i dont have sound i dont think it was very well recieved well it was but not as good as it could have been so if any women want to come on cam and pee with me im so their , oh btw im a nice guy quite good looking hehe ask around im sure some of u have seen me and im happy to accomadate any type of pissing so ladies email me message whatever im always online somewhere .....

take care

spyman7

Lexxi
1st May 2008, 01:42 AM
It's been a long time but definitely one of my favorite things to do!

I loved it when he had to go REALLY bad, to the point where he was grabbing his crotch and "adjusting" every few minutes... then we'd go to the bathroom together, I'd walk up behind him, unzip him VERY slowly, gently pull out his dick, aim for him and then.... he'd pee with such force it would be so loud, and last nearly a minute. Biggest turn on ever. :D

scout2927
26th January 2009, 01:32 AM
Every time I've had the pleasure (many girls many times) every gal I let try it couldn't aim for S#$%^ and most held too tight, some not tight enough. I know what I sound like but I enjoyed every time immensely. As for erecting while going, that too was usually the case but sometimes we were laughing so hard that well you can imagine.

moondog
26th January 2009, 04:28 AM
My girlfriend and I are now comfortable enough to pee in front of each other. She's still not yet aware of my fetish, but I love to see her pee. She seems curious about me peeing. I see her peek every now and then. ;)

Golden_Cat
28th January 2009, 05:32 AM
Well, my girlfriend isn't into WS....at least not yet and at least not officially, but she does seem quite interested in watching me pee.

And since I know it, everytime I have to pee on the shower I make sure she can see it and all that and, if she's not near me at all I leave the bathroom door open in case she wanna come in and watch....that's pretty much it I guess....

sdboxerboy
31st January 2009, 03:34 PM
Across the street from my home is a 24 hours 7/11 store. The side of the store with the trash dumpsters is in my direct view from my computer desk. Very often I'll see a guy walk around the side of the building and I know that he's going to pee. Many years ago, I used to think it was gross that they did it so openly with the street right there, yet in a strange way, it turned me on. Over the years, my attitude has evolved and I get excited when I see them head toward the dumpsters. If I'm lucky, they will face sideway instead of against the wall and I can see their pee stream. It's early morning, and the light of day reveals a wet spot on the wall that can't be more than 2 - 3 hours old.

Bulldogram
2nd February 2009, 07:33 PM
My gf loves to watch me pee and loves holding it while im taking a leak. she also loves it when I piss all over her pussy and when I hit her clit with the hot stream it sends her over the edge. She loves to find public places that we can pee.

vinchaos
2nd February 2009, 08:25 PM
one time a group of us were playing beer pong, and i had to piss really bad, my friend was in the bathroom finishing up, and scooted to the back of the toilet seat, and held me while i peed as she sat there, pointing it to her pussy... i almost came right after, damn that was hot

rock666
16th February 2009, 09:24 AM
one night after a lot of beer I had to pee, a friend o mine also had to go.We were checking out eachothers cock. We were so drunk we pissed on eachothers cockhead while the pee was splashing around. When i got home i jerked of and than I pissed on myself.

Trev1980
6th February 2010, 11:39 PM
I love peeing outside where women can see. I have had exs watch but they have never held it for me yet. Can't wait for someone to offer. I know it would make it hard but kind of looking forward to that part.

squirt1
7th February 2010, 07:41 AM
hi all pissers most nights after the pub i always like to pee in the carpark i never really try to hide sometimes girls are doing the same and i am sure they like watching me as much as i like watching them

Cata_pp
7th February 2010, 07:29 PM
yesterday I saw a 117 (more or less) year-old boy peeing, but he was an asshole who deserve a kick in his balls. An annoying child who thinks is all a man.
Different story it would be if he stayed without open his mouth.
I know you guys have more style than this little child :wave:

showmedick1
7th February 2010, 09:03 PM
hi all pissers most nights after the pub i always like to pee in the carpark i never really try to hide sometimes girls are doing the same and i am sure they like watching me as much as i like watching them

Where are all these park and carpark pissers when I'm around? I would love to happen on some guy letting it flow, especially one who wanted to be watched. Never happens.

sonicatomic1
8th February 2010, 03:36 AM
yesterday I saw a 117 (more or less) year-old boy peeing, but he was an asshole who deserve a kick in his balls. An annoying child who thinks is all a man.

Can you blame him for being elderly? :rolleyes:

PissyMissy87
8th February 2010, 03:46 AM
I love watching my man pee, but usually I'm participating, so I guess that doesn't count. I do like to just stand in the bathroom doorway and watch, or stick my head out of the shower curtain if he comes in while I'm getting ready for work...

The Watcher
8th February 2010, 05:57 AM

If you look closely, the age was changed by a moderator, so that the post was not in violation of the underage rule. The person in question was not elderly, the age has been changed to protect the site.

sonicatomic1
8th February 2010, 08:28 AM
If you look closely, the age was changed by a moderator, so that the post was not in violation of the underage rule. The person in question was not elderly, the age has been changed to protect the site.

blind as charged :flamed:

but i still didnt get that story. So the guy was peeing and yelling tough like?

frennum
8th February 2010, 03:54 PM
blind as charged :flamed:

but i still didnt get that story. So the guy was peeing and yelling tough like?
Translation for sonicatomic1. (There is no charge for this outstanding service):

Yesterday I saw a guy pissing.
The guy is an arsehole who needs a swift kick in the bollocks.
He is an annoying dickhead who thinks he is wonderful.
Maybe he wouldn't be so bad if he kept his big mouth shut.
I know you good people here are much nicer than that shithead.

I know, I know ! Sometimes I even scare myself :o

Every time I open my mouth, some idiot starts talking.

ooooo_h0wrude1
8th February 2010, 07:09 PM
Yesterday I saw a guy pissing.
The guy is an arsehole who needs a swift kick in the bollocks.
He is an annoying dickhead who thinks he is wonderful.
Maybe he wouldn't be so bad if he kept his big mouth shut.
I know you good people here are much nicer than that shithead.

That's a perfect translation from the Lostish original (Cata_pp's location is 'lost'), very impressed. I also speak Lostish to some extent and admire the accuracy of this job. :D

dogman1
10th February 2010, 08:40 PM

Absolutely, but it can still be done even though it is somewhat painful.. I wouldn't let it be a deterrent!

PCollins
12th February 2010, 12:09 AM
Do you girls really get turned on watching us guys pee? I am uncut and wonder if you prefer the skin pulled back or over the penis. Do you prefer to see the whole penis or just part, or none at all just the stream?

I know if I was watching a girlfriend pee I would want to see her completely. I love the moment it started ... the first dribble or spurt.

sonicatomic1
12th February 2010, 09:25 AM
Do you girls really get turned on watching us guys pee? I am uncut and wonder if you prefer the skin pulled back or over the penis. Do you prefer to see the whole penis or just part, or none at all just the stream?

I know if I was watching a girlfriend pee I would want to see her completely. I love the moment it started ... the first dribble or spurt.

i aint no girl but i still prefer cut. To me, the foreskin is "nature's partition". :mad:

PissyMissy87
12th February 2010, 02:13 PM

My bf's circumcised, and I love it. I wanna see the whole penis, and the piss. It's best if I'm beneath him when he does it!

lindaps1031
12th February 2010, 03:48 PM

I love it both ways, actually. It took a little while of watching xtube videos to get used to penises with foreskins, but now I love them. Seeing peeing either way is very sexy to me.

Cata_pp
14th February 2010, 06:49 PM
wasn't 117, obviuosly :rolleyes: if you read a mod changed the age, so isn't my fault lol
BTW oo howrude you could set a less outtrageous age like 20 lol

Peemaxx
14th February 2010, 08:47 PM

Dearest Catalina, you could always use an age that wouldn't need editing by a Mod, such as 18, which would then be legal for the site and is close enough to not detract from your original sighting story. Hopefully saving any further confusion for all.

It's great that you had a sighting but a shame for you that he was a bit of a gobshite! Hopefully you will get some better luck next time. :)

chris69
14th February 2010, 11:03 PM
my ex and i went to paris and the bathroomlight was broken, so she used her cellphone to get some light in there. before we left the hotel i had to pee once more, i let the door open and let her watch me pee. she told me that she liked it, but unfortunally she broke up with me a few weeks later :-(

showmedick1
15th February 2010, 04:26 PM
[QUOTE=PCollins]Do you girls really get turned on watching us guys pee? I am uncut and wonder if you prefer the skin pulled back or over the penis. Do you prefer to see the whole penis or just part, or none at all just the stream?

I prefer either cut or pulled back - the head is a turnon. I want to see the whole penis (not balls) sticking out of any kind of clothes -- much more of a turnon for me than naked. Anything from a full suit to a pair of cutoffs, with a dick sticking out of the fly or the cutoffs' leg, with a full flood going as long as possible. Peeing from a half-stiffy is a real turnon for me. Boy! I may have to switch over to xtube after writing this. I'm warming up!

scout2927
16th February 2010, 01:04 AM
I may be repeating myself (can't remember whether I shared this or not...) but I had a friend/lover who indulged me at first and ended up as turned on as I about peeing. She even admitted to masturbating at work when she had to go.
We were in her kitchen with all day to spend together and I asked her if she "had to go". Lynne replied that she could but wasn't desperate or anything, then took a big sip of her iced tea and smiled at me. I asked if she would wet her pants for me and she frowned, then in an out of character way (kind of over-assertive) asked me if I would wet my pants for her, pointing out that she was always doing it for me. I was already half erect with my own thoughts of how the day would be but (male moment) had never even considered wetting for her. It didn't take long for me to agree to try - even though I was slightly panicked by the thought AAHHHH! - she told me to stand up so she could see. (Being demanding or even in command was not her usual way so I was kind of off balance). I stood up and looked down, my cock was semi-erect pointing to my left and visible in my faded jeans. I had to go and this moment of trust was significant. Lynne was alternately watching me and my groin and was obviously getting turned on which made the deed harder and easier if that makes any sense. I started and she gasped which made me stop. Lynne's eyes were riveted to the outline of my stiffening cock at the end of which was a very dark wet spot. I remember her leaning forward, staring and breathing hard, waiting for me to continue. I had to go badly by then, my pants wet, the pee trying to get out and an extreme erection competing for my attention. I let some more out enjoying the wet heat in spite of my feeling vulnerable and Lynne reached toward me. I was a few feet away and the corner of the table was between us. I walked toward her which slowed the flow and hardened the member. She sat back, then put both hands on my groin, one right between my legs where the pee patch was growing and the other pressing against my almost erect cock. When no pee was forthcoming (your pardon) she looked up at me sadly, then her eyes brightened and she unzipped my wet jeans and pulled my cock out. I was sort of in shock even though we'd done all kinds of kinky things together. Lynne gently pushed up between my legs and gripped my cock with her other hand, pulling in a mastabatory (?) way when I started to pee a trickle she moaned and pointed my cock at her neck and breasts. I went into full flow and she soaked her blouse and breasts writhing in her chair. I got harder and bigger and my stream narrowed and was more forceful. She tried to stuff me back into my pants which cut off the flow entirely. My knees got weak and she was actually panting with desire, I sat down on the floor almost slipping in the wet. She pulled my head to her thigh then changed her mind and joined me on the floor. In truth it got a little awkward at that point she wanted me badly, I wanted her and to pee and all the wet clothes were very hard to get off. Sorry I went on so long, didn't want to leave any of the good stuff out. -S

crotalus
16th February 2010, 03:33 PM
Hi, Showmedick 1, I am circumcised and love to pee for women. I am in Mass so pretty close. Any time you would like a show just let me know as I am game.

showmedick1
17th February 2010, 01:37 AM
Send me a PM and let's talk about it.

lindaps1031
17th February 2010, 05:08 AM
I may be repeating myself (can't remember whether I shared this or not...) but I had a friend/lover who indulged me at first and ended up as turned on as I about peeing. She even admitted to masturbating at work when she had to go.
We were in her kitchen with all day to spend together and I asked her if she "had to go". Lynne replied that she could but wasn't desperate or anything, then took a big sip of her iced tea and smiled at me. I asked if she would wet her pants for me and she frowned, then in an out of character way (kind of over-assertive) asked me if I would wet my pants for her, pointing out that she was always doing it for me. I was already half erect with my own thoughts of how the day would be but (male moment) had never even considered wetting for her. It didn't take long for me to agree to try - even though I was slightly panicked by the thought AAHHHH! - she told me to stand up so she could see. (Being demanding or even in command was not her usual way so I was kind of off balance). I stood up and looked down, my cock was semi-erect pointing to my left and visible in my faded jeans. I had to go and this moment of trust was significant. Lynne was alternately watching me and my groin and was obviously getting turned on which made the deed harder and easier if that makes any sense. I started and she gasped which made me stop. Lynne's eyes were riveted to the outline of my stiffening cock at the end of which was a very dark wet spot. I remember her leaning forward, staring and breathing hard, waiting for me to continue. I had to go badly by then, my pants wet, the pee trying to get out and an extreme erection competing for my attention. I let some more out enjoying the wet heat in spite of my feeling vulnerable and Lynne reached toward me. I was a few feet away and the corner of the table was between us. I walked toward her which slowed the flow and hardened the member. She sat back, then put both hands on my groin, one right between my legs where the pee patch was growing and the other pressing against my almost erect cock. When no pee was forthcoming (your pardon) she looked up at me sadly, then her eyes brightened and she unzipped my wet jeans and pulled my cock out. I was sort of in shock even though we'd done all kinds of kinky things together. Lynne gently pushed up between my legs and gripped my cock with her other hand, pulling in a mastabatory (?) way when I started to pee a trickle she moaned and pointed my cock at her neck and breasts. I went into full flow and she soaked her blouse and breasts writhing in her chair. I got harder and bigger and my stream narrowed and was more forceful. She tried to stuff me back into my pants which cut off the flow entirely. My knees got weak and she was actually panting with desire, I sat down on the floor almost slipping in the wet. She pulled my head to her thigh then changed her mind and joined me on the floor. In truth it got a little awkward at that point she wanted me badly, I wanted her and to pee and all the wet clothes were very hard to get off. Sorry I went on so long, didn't want to leave any of the good stuff out. -S

Oh wow, thanks for that account, scout, that was so hot! I love reading about you guys peeing for us girls for a change. ;)

ooooo_h0wrude1
17th February 2010, 06:26 PM
wasn't 117, obviuosly :rolleyes: if you read a mod changed the age, so isn't my fault lol

Haha! I just read back over the last few posts in this thread and noticed this, how comical! The path of this thread has developed an entirely new kink. :rotflmao:

Yes, sorry about that. :iconredf:

Sometimes I might add a number to the beginning or end when changing ages, and by making them seem rather unreasonable, assume the reader may be able to work the rest out. :scratchch

Kicking a 117-year-old man in the balls for being a loud-mouthed twat seems a bit harsh though! :duck: :flamed: :icon_eek:

Who knows, perhaps he deserves it despite his somewhat impressive age? :D

frennum
17th February 2010, 06:55 PM
<<<< .... snip .... >>>>

Kicking a 117-year-old man in the balls for being a loud-mouthed twat seems a bit harsh though! :duck: :flamed: :icon_eek:

Who knows, perhaps he deserves it despite his somewhat impressive age? :D

I agree :) All things in moderation.

A vigorous knee to the groin, followed by a Glaswegian Handshake should normally suffice :)

I am a lifelong pacifist -
and I shall smite the next prat who argues !

rickster59
20th February 2010, 04:40 PM
love it when a girl watch's me pee, get so turned on by it, then I get to watch her pee, that will get my dick hard and she knows it, some times she will just rub my cock through my jeans while she is peeing and get me worked up and make me wait until we get home and have a great fuck.

WeeFetish1
25th February 2012, 04:53 PM
I was travelling on a coach, or long distance bus. (From Cape Town to East London.) We stopped at a town's service station. (Engen petrol, at Peddie.) I headed to the restroom to wee. It was a small prefab building with women's on the left and men's on the right. There was a gravel road track in front.
A women from the coach with long blond hair was standing smoking nearby. When she saw me heading there, she moved up until in line with the men's door. The door was open. (But the woman's was shut.) One looked directly at 2 white urinals, and another to the right. They were so revealing. She obviously wanted to watch me weeing against the urinal. There were 2 stalls the other side, out of sight. It looked like they were both occupied. I headed to the side urinal. So, I just rinsed my hand and walked out. There was another girl now also watching. I thought the flock was gathering. :-)
I was way too shy and inhibited to have then watching me relieving myself by weeing, with giving then a nice show. I also thought it wasn't the right circumstance, being just before the coach was to leave. It was also so unexpected.
I never thought negatively of them, and thought that it's natural to be intrigued by the opposite gender. I'd like to wee against a urinal with girls watching, who wanted to.
Back on the coach, I sat downstairs, and she upstairs. I had the feeling she looked at me when getting in. I just looked down, ignoring her, but was again way too shy and inhibited to look at her and smile a bit. We both got off at the same place, where she ignored me.
I never thought of it that I could have just shut the men's door.
A little later, during the journey, I was weeing into the coach's toilet. It was not easy standing and weeing into the toilet, with the coach rocking. I was almost anticipating the upcoming movement, and weeing in that direction. It did manage to all go into the bowl.

WeeFetish1
29th February 2012, 04:12 PM
Plenty of people wouldn't want the opposite gender watching them weeing. It can be fear of the unknown - not knowing how they'll react. Later those who didn't want regret it, due to missing out on the reactions. They'd then want the opposite gender to watch, who wanted to.

nothing00
1st March 2012, 02:14 AM
love to watch my guy pee! had ex's in the past that would stand and pee between my legs while i sat spread eagle on the toilet, or sink ;0

Rob12ert
2nd March 2012, 04:16 PM
The first time i peed in front of a girl was my current gf i went into the toilet and closed the door out of habit. I came out and she was mad and i asked her whats wrong she said what i cant watch? I told her i didnt think she'd want to. Now every time i pee she is standing by my side watching and sometimes she will hold and aim for me

whct08
3rd March 2012, 08:07 PM
My ex gf was onto peeing and pee play. She liked to hold my dick as i peed and aim for me. She would let me watch het pee and i would wipe her clean with my tongue! My favorite thing with het was when we showered together, she would hold my dick and aim my pee stream on her tits and her clit! Oh what wet fun we had!! I hope to meet another woman someday who will fulfill my pee fantasies! ;-)

sdboxerboy
4th March 2012, 04:50 PM
When she saw me heading there, she moved up until in line with the men's door. The door was open. (But the woman's was shut.) One looked directly at 2 white urinals, and another to the right. They were so revealing. She obviously wanted to watch me weeing against the urinal. I headed to the side urinal. So, I just rinsed my hand and walked out. There was another girl now also watching. I thought the flock was gathering. :-) I was way too shy and inhibited to have then watching me relieving myself by weeing, with giving then a nice show. I never thought of it that I could have just shut the men's door.

I used to have issues with being pee shy and would have had the same reaction. Fortunately, things have changed 180 degrees. An open mens room door that offers a view of the urianls is always an unexpected thrill for me, especially if someone takes notice of me entering and moves into position to watch. I'll always take the urinal closest to the door to indulge the voyeur. I get off on being watched.

krfjr1965
5th March 2012, 02:02 AM
I always think about what if a woman watched me when I pee in a public restroom. I would invite them to watch if I could. When I have to pee bad enough, I can pee anywhere, anytime, with or without someone watching.

houston94
5th March 2012, 02:23 AM
i like to purposly pee in locations where if a girl was into it she woudl be able to see.

i have only encountered one so far. and i was in a relationship so i couldn't do anythgin with it. boo urns!

TongueInYou77
5th March 2012, 02:46 AM
I have, in the past, had a little trouble with public urination. At an American football game at the trough with a lot of guys who seemed to be made of 50% testosterone, 50% beer, and 50% don't-give-a-shit attitude. I would like to think I'm a little better about it now, but I would probably need a little alcohol to relax me before I could really pee in a public place in front of someone who was watching me....

glad1
5th March 2012, 04:14 AM
I recall one time when I was on a day trip with a girlfriend. It was early in our relationship and I don't think we'd progressed past "second-base".
After a long day of sightseeing and an early afternoon lunch (probably the last time I had peed), we got back in the car for the four-hour hour drive back in the dark. Of course, I started getting uncomfortable the first hour into the ride. Halfway through the second, I knew we'd have to stop soon. I found a rest area a few miles ahead and pulled in. The place was dark, almost deserted and there were no restrooms, so I did back what any guy with a full bladder would do. Saying she felt safer, she followed me the dozen steps into the woods.
I expected she'd take a step or two away when I unzipped, and I gave her time before I pulled my penis out. Instead, she stood there no more than five feet away and stared all the while directly at my stream as I watered the ground. As long as I live, I'll never forget the big smile on her face! :D

Needless to say, our relationship moved quickly after that point and it was definitely a most interesting ride home! ;)

Mrgolden
6th March 2012, 10:34 PM
I was at a concert at an all-girls college when the band took a break. It seemed like the entire school needed to pee and since there was a huge line for the ladies room they started to use the mens room. It had old fashioned floor style urinals and when I walked in there were several girls already peeing away in them. They looked up at me and smiled as I took out my cock and started to piss. I couldn't believe how much I peed especially since several other girls started to use the urinals next to me. They all watched my pee stream and one even commented on me saying "I'll bet I can piss longer than you" I walked out of there with a rock hard cock and the girl I was with and I fucked for hours later that night

horseloverq
3rd April 2012, 03:06 PM
i wonder how you could manage to pee in front of the girls. For me it is difficult already to pee when standing next to some guys in the mens room. Takes a while before the stream starts, but looking at those girls peeing would give me a rock hard dick, so peeing would be impossible...

lotsofcheese2
14th April 2012, 11:03 AM
i think i´m a little shy in this respect. my g/f has jokingly commented on it a few times when i´ve been going to the bathroom but it´s hard to tell what percentage she´s serious. mind you, she got to see me pee from very close quartes int eh shower last night but it took me ages to fire up.

Thirsty4Pee
15th April 2012, 08:49 AM
I think she's the shy one, if she's that close. she's probably curious to have you pee in her mouth but afraid to ask. :boat:

deaddog84
16th January 2013, 07:27 AM
I like being circumcised. The girls I have dated say so also. :cool:

SickNick02
17th January 2013, 07:16 PM

I went to take a pee behind a packing container in a parking lot one time and noticed a lady in her back yard watering her garden so I made sure that if she looked up she caught a peek. In the process of doing so I looked around to see if anyone else saw. When I looked up there was a really cute girl about my age that was walking her dog and she was just standing there watching me with a big smile on her face. I just continued pissing and smiled right back at her. When I looked back over at the lady in her garden she was watching too. What a fucking thrill. If I had more time I would have tried to hook up with the girl walking her dog but I had to get back into the van and get back to work.

aliceleed0
18th January 2013, 06:30 AM
My ex bf used to make me hold his penis when he pees, and to flush after him, all the while nursing my absolutely bursting girly bladder. He would not let me pee at all! It was erotic to be forced to hold him and see him pee, such torrent and relief and sigh, while I don't get to pee one drop and be punished, well, for being a girl. I once held his penis at the urinal in an empty men's room.

Mrgolden
20th January 2013, 02:29 AM
Oh Alice,
Not only would I want you to hold my pissing cock I would Love to go down on you while you let your hot stream go. I've done this for some special women and they usually orgasm while their doing it. I wish I could do it for you

tattooedpeeguy77
30th January 2013, 09:02 PM
Its so interesting that ALL of my ex's and many many friends have loved to watch and help me pee but Im having to coach my wife into it. She is game and see how much it turns me on but Im sure I will get her more into it soon. But I love for women to watch me pee and having them hold my hard dick while I do makes it even better. Im sometimes amazed at how far a hard dick can shoot. Haha. But ladies us men love you for your pee fetishes. Keep the stories and pics coming.... And we will keep cumming too.

tattooedpeeguy77
30th January 2013, 09:23 PM
Showmedick1 feel free to PM me. Showtime starts soon. :-}

phillies2008
27th March 2013, 10:43 AM
Ii would love love love to have a girl watch me pee better yethold me while I pee. I think I may have actually found the girl but I don't want to rush into it all and then loose her so ill take it slow so when it does happen it's great for the both of us!

aliceleed0
31st March 2013, 07:33 PM
Well I am not into golden shower. doesn't turn me on. I'm into being forced to hold my bladder

Oh Alice,
Not only would I want you to hold my pissing cock I would Love to go down on you while you let your hot stream go. I've done this for some special women and they usually orgasm while their doing it. I wish I could do it for you

okeda
2nd April 2013, 05:16 PM
One evening a girlfriend of my business partner drove with me from the town where we had a business event to the harbor town where we used to live. Her man had to stay few more hours in the event, so we found ourselves in a limo driven by a professional driver taking us home. She was very kind and warm, but seemingly promiscuous and smart person. During the one hour drive we had a nice and funny conversation. I didn't mind her flirtatious attitude, but accepted only the joking part of it. I was determined not to mess with the woman of a business partner whose commitment I respected very much. By the end of the drive I was bursting from all the wine we drank. She invited me to her place to have a pee. I was not fond of getting innocently trapped into a posslibly manipulated situation, and was desperate to go so and so. So I silently took few steps forward to the river bank, unzipped and started peeing. She just came along and asked if she could hold my dick. I said I'd prefer not to, would feel too openly sexual, I thought, but wouldn't mind letting her watch. So I just let her watch and she liked it.
After that she asked if I would still like to come over to her place. I found the woman very attractive, yet could somehow resist the temptation of getting involved. So I thanked her, but kindly appologized for having been too tired and overworked to come over.
Upon saying good night to each other she just added: "thanks for giving me a nice view" smilingly.
(-:

awsomejanet2013
16th April 2013, 03:35 AM
MMMMMMM I love holding a Mans cock while he pees i like to get on my knees right beside him and just as hes about finished taking his pissing member into my mouth what a turn on great taste and great fun:)

Prince_Albert_UK
16th April 2013, 10:01 PM
Wow Janet, you do sound fun! I'm happy to be watched by a partner (or anyone really) but some of my sexiest peeing has been when a lady has stood behind me, reached around to hold me and aimed me. Never been sucked right after though :(

sp3rmhunter
6th May 2013, 04:56 PM
I have also had a girl friend who liked to hold and steer my cock. Wich was a great turn on. But she would't give me a happy ending afterward. She did let me watch her pee. But only watching :(( Would be interesting to hold the cock of a she male while peeing.

Kellygirl59
6th May 2013, 11:08 PM
My husband and I have peed together in lots of places. One time I was curious as to how it felt to hold his wee-wee while he peed. I did it several times . Usually my husband pees a bit and then it stops for a second or two then he goes the frst of the way. To finish up he gives it two short squirts.
I enjoy this because I get to choose what he i going to pee on

Mrgolden
7th May 2013, 02:15 AM
Hi Kellygirl,

My wife does the same for me. It's fun to see where she's going tp "let me" pee next. May all your dreams be wet ones !!

secret123456789
14th May 2013, 12:06 AM
My boyfriend let's me watch and holds it for a me from time to time. He pees on me in the shower and uses a powerade bottle for me in the car.

sdboxerboy
16th May 2013, 02:53 AM
My boyfriend let's me watch and holds it for a me from time to time. He pees on me in the shower and uses a powerade bottle for me in the car.
That's hot! He must be a lot of fun!

glad1
16th May 2013, 07:41 PM
I don't suppose the women here are a very representative group of the general population, but, judging by the responses I've witnessed, they're not far off. It might surprise you just how many women enjoy watching a guy pee. And, as much as I enjoy watching them, I guess it's only fair play!
What I've found amazing is just how many will sneak a glance if they think they can get away with it! Some are more brazen, as if they dare to be caught. Now, most are just what I'd call "pee-curious", in that they're interested in nothing other than a look. But, some have used the moment to start up a conversation, not so easy to do in what could be an awkward situation.
And, at least in certain one-on-one encounters, a few are what you could describe as the most helpful kind ;) , you know the ones who want to make sure the last drops don't go astray!

mcrockman
27th May 2013, 01:42 AM
If i were with someone who wanted to watch me pee, i would gladly let them. it would be even more excited if they held my penis while i peed.

RupertEinstein69
25th June 2013, 11:04 PM
I've had a few girlfriends in the past that enjoyed watching me pee and happily held my penis for me while I peed. It's a great turn on for me, and that's the problem. If I get too hard, I can't pee! I have to think non-sexual thoughts in order to stay flacid enough to pee, which takes a lot of the thrill away from the experience.

mcrockman
29th June 2013, 12:06 AM
I've never had anyone watch me but I think it would be very exciting for a hot girl to watch me and hold my penis while i peed. Maybe some day.

puddyls
29th June 2013, 08:38 AM
i like seeing mine pee too.
have any of you played a game with your man, where you hold his penis and try to aim for the toilet while he pees. its a lot harder to not make a mess than it looks. :confused: i stopped giving him a hard time, over always missing.

RupertEinstein69
20th July 2013, 10:05 PM
i like seeing mine pee too.
its a lot harder to not make a mess than it looks. :confused: i stopped giving him a hard time, over always missing.

Yes, it can be messy. I was scolded by my mom as a teen for making a mess. She suggested that I pee sitting down to reduce the chance of making a mess. I refused at first until she told me I would be responsible for cleaning the toilet. So, I relented and to this day, in my own home, I sit to pee. I can spend more time on Peesearch and less time cleaning the toilet! :wave:

WeeFetish1
20th July 2013, 11:21 PM
A girl at a site was saying that she likes to 'accidentally' go into men's restrooms, to see men weeing against urinals. It makes her vagina tingle. She wondered if it was penile envy or the peeing fetish. It's of course the latter. Another woman said that it makes her vagina tingle quite a bit.
Aar, so that's the feeling peeing fetish women would get. It's like me sometimes getting a tingling on my penis when watching girls weeing.
It would be nice if I could be having a nice wee against a urinal with those two women watching.
There are probably girls who would probably want to go into men's restrooms just to see how the urinals look.

sdboxerboy
2nd August 2013, 05:02 AM
Yes, it can be messy. I was scolded by my mom as a teen for making a mess. She suggested that I pee sitting down to reduce the chance of making a mess. I refused at first until she told me I would be responsible for cleaning the toilet. So, I relented and to this day, in my own home, I sit to pee. I can spend more time on Peesearch and less time cleaning the toilet! :wave:
Tonight when I arrived home from work, I was in urgent need to pee. I first changed out of my work clothes and into a pair of gym shorts. I made a pit stop at the bathroom, raised the lid, aimed Junior, and let it rip. I could feel tiny droplets of urine hit my legs and feet as I peed. I don't mind; it washes off, but it stands to reason that urine gets all over the floor, the wall, and the sink cabinet, not just the toilet. I keep a rag handy and wipe the rim of the toilet to keep the smell down. Even so, after about 5 pisses, I have to wash the floor or the bathroom smells. It's kinda gross and kinda hot at the same time. There is some merit to sitting to pee when you're the housekeeper.

PeeOutside
4th August 2013, 08:43 AM
As another guy who has to clean his own toilet, I agree that peeing standing up does create more mess - no matter how good you aim, little droplets fly up and stick to everything. This problem of course is largely solved by using the sink instead! This reduces the distance the pee has to fall and keeps the stream from breaking into droplets. I've found that leaving my foreskin in place and just letting my penis lay on the edge of the sink works great - the pee dribbles down the edge of the sink with no splashing.

Sitting on the toilet works OK, but I have to hold my penis down or I risk spraying between the bowl and the seat. Not good!

bonzodingo
17th August 2013, 09:26 PM
There have been times when my partner has "helped me" when desperate - driving on a freeway with no rest stops and holding me so that I could keep both hands on th wheel -and either giving a commentary "you are making yourself wet a little bit now" or asking helpful questions like "have you any spare underwear in the boot (both being a little accident prone this had become a family travel habit). She is also good at "problem solving" with a wide necked drink bottle!

go2bushes
18th August 2013, 06:06 AM

Well! That's the kind of "help" and "problem solving" that must be really nice to have! I've used a bottle when stopped but never had "help" to use one while in motion. I guess if you are both a bit accident-prone it's not so embarrassing to make yourself a little bit wet. Ever stop to "go" beside the road together, or just end up both wet?

auh2ocpl
31st August 2013, 12:17 AM
I fucking love holding my husbands long black cock as his streams a golden ribbon of glory!! fuck im getting wet thinking of it lol :boat:

snowsco
2nd September 2013, 09:28 AM
I have only been with one person who know about my pee fetish. My Ex wife love to watch me pee and pee on her.

hkr101
14th September 2013, 12:24 PM
http://www.sparkthemagazine.com/?p=5376

Watching Men Pee
Posted by spark_editor on Mar 5, 2013 in Fiction, March, Vani Viswanathan | 1 comment

by Vani Viswanathan
Kamatchi is an odd sight on a Chennai road on a sweltering hot afternoon: she is obviously watching men pee, and writing something in her notebook. Vani Viswanathan pens a story.

He unbuttoned his pants, opened the fly, pulled his briefs down, and whipped his cock out. As the urine began to flow, he threw his head back in a sense of relief. His bladder would have burst if he’d had to wait any longer.

Within seconds, though, he looked straight ahead to the wall he was peeing on. He felt like he was being watched. He gingerly moved his head to the left. Who would watch someone pee?! But there was someone – wait, a woman! A woman. Looking at him. He didn’t know if he should look away, the unabashed way she was looking at him – straight into his eyes, no less, the cheek she had! – disturbed him. When would he be done, why was it taking this long? At long last, he was done, he hurriedly pushed it in, pulled his briefs up, zipped up and buttoned his pants, and quickly left.

As he left, he saw her scribble something in a notebook.

do-not-urinate-hereKamatchi’s silver-rimmed, oval-shaped glasses were slipping off her sweaty nose in the Chennai heat. Her dupatta felt like such a liability, synthetic and pinned on both sides. The cell phone, tied to a long cord, was hanging off her neck. She pushed her glasses back up, and wiped the sweat off with the dupatta – her nose burned.

Near the tea stall, on a wall that says ‘Do Not Urinate Here’.

She was the only woman in the tea stall, and the other men there regarded her with utmost curiosity. Making no attempt to mask their interest, they stared at her as she chewed the blue cap of a Reynolds pen. Their interest, however,changed to disgust when they saw her watch a man urinate and then write in her notebook.

She sat there for two more hours, till the afternoon turned to dusk. Rounds of men sat at the benches and watched, and the teashop owner kept barking at her every other hour to buy something or get the hell out of the place. He shouldn’t have complained, though: the sight of a woman at the teashop was bringing more men in, and they ended up buying a beedi, paaku or a cup of tea and some biscuits. They watched her leave the shop and go to a bus stop nearby and sit there and do the same: watching men pee and then writing something. No man dared to say anything, though. They just watched her, half-amused, half-annoyed, and fully curious.

Eventually, she wandered out of their sight. Kamatchi went on to stand near the men’s urinals at the far end of the road. She simply stood there, watching men see her, go in, pee and leave. She watched a man with a lungi folded halfway up his thigh go in with a bucket and a broom.

At 7.40pm, she snapped out of her reverie. The urinal was not being used anymore because it was pitch dark – it was an open one, with no roof, and there were no streetlights close to it. The men had taken to peeing by the road again, and she had long stopped taking notes.

She took the 11G bus and reached home.

“Adiye!” yelled her mother. “Where were you all this while? What the hell happened to your phone?”

“Phone ran out of charge,” she said, and went outside the house to wash her hands and feet.

“Where were you?” asked her mother again.

Kamatchi walked to the public bathroom at the turn of the road and relieved herself in the cracked, once-white toilet. And suddenly, she burst into tears.

She washed her face and came back home. Her mother was digging into her bag.

“Why is all this unsold?! Did you not sell anything at all today? How much did you manage to make?” asked her mother, pulling out packet after packet of savouries. Murukku, kaara sev, potato chips.

“I sold three packets,” said Kamatchi, pulling out thirty rupees from a crumpled cloth coin purse.

Her mother smacked her fiercely on the back of her head. “And what did you do all day, then?!”

“I watched men urinate.”

Her mother stared at Kamatchi like she had lost her mind. But her daughter was prone to these bursts of weirdness, she had realised long ago.

Kamatchi pulled out the notebook in which she made her accounts of how many packets of what kind of savoury was sold, opened it to a page, and thrust it into her mother’s hands.

Near the tea stall, on a wall that says ‘Do Not Urinate Here’.

Behind the bus stop.

Into an open storm water drain.

The wall next to a police station.

Near a dustbin.

At the turn of a road.

Inside a large cement pipe.

Where the bajjikaaran threw the waste.

Near some cows.

Her mother sighed and threw the notebook to a corner of the tiny room.

“There wasn’t a single place I could pee in. The only public bathroom for women was locked, and no one knew who had the key. All the shopkeepers were men, and they chased me away when I asked them to stock these, and I can’t ask to use their bathroom anyway. I walked the length of the road, and found a mall. But they checked my bag, saw I’m selling this stuff, and didn’t let me enter. They made sure I left the mall grounds so I wouldn’t find the workers’ bathroom either.”

“And so you decided to watch men pee?”

“I saw one pee with abandon outside the mall. One hand on the wall. No thought about looking for a bathroom. No need to shamefully ask anyone. Just unzip the pant, pull it out and done. How do they pick a location, how do they think no one is watching, and why does no one tell them anything? Why was the women’s bathroom locked? And why can’t I pee on the road too??”

Written to recognise the millions of Indian women who have no access to bathrooms, the millions who don’t drink anything all day and wait for the day to turn into night so they can relieve themselves in the dark, outside. And written to make the millions of us realise how lucky we are to be able to avoid using public bathrooms because no mall or five-star hotel will stop us from entering.

person2647
22nd September 2013, 11:05 PM
I've had several partners who have enjoyed watching me pee... but I think not to the degree that it turned them on really, just childish curiosity mostly. Except, perhaps, for one of my current partners who gets turned on by mostly everything which is really fun :)

gottago420
23rd September 2013, 01:32 AM
the new guy i've been dating seems to have a pretty small bladder and has whipped it out to pee in front of me twice (we were in wooded areas both times.) out of politeness i didn't directly watch him but could hear it and see out of the corner of my eye. he's also not shy about talking about needing to pee and expressing relief afterwards. of course he has no idea how much it turns me on to hear him pissing and sighing "ahh, i needed that", but it's a nice bonus... ;)

RupertEinstein69
23rd September 2013, 02:49 PM
the new guy i've been dating seems to have a pretty small bladder and has whipped it out to pee in front of me twice (we were in wooded areas both times.) out of politeness i didn't directly watch him but could hear it and see out of the corner of my eye. he's also not shy about talking about needing to pee and expressing relief afterwards. of course he has no idea how much it turns me on to hear him pissing and sighing "ahh, i needed that", but it's a nice bonus... ;)

Haha... I am amused by you not watching out of politeness :D But, it sounds as if he is not at all shy about you watching anyway, and it probably would turn him on if he knew you were watching (as it would for me). Next time, tell him you'd like to watch and ask if he minds. I'm sure he will be excited to pee for your pleasure. :p

Havetogosooobad23
26th September 2013, 01:19 AM
It's hot if it's a guy that normally is in control and is all of a sudden dying too pee. My ex used to be driving and we'd be on the phone and a couple times he freaked out about having to go sooo bad while driving.

It's vulnerable.

WeeFetish1
6th October 2013, 07:22 PM
Here where I am I quite regularly see guys peeing in public. They also think nothing of it. The girls and women around also seem to ignore it. I very seldom see girls and women peeing in public.

siegala1
15th October 2013, 08:34 AM
When I was 19, something strange happened to me. After drinking in a bar I went home taking the bus. Very soon I feelt a pee urge rising, that particular type when it builds up extremely fast. After 10 minutes ride I was in extreme despair and had to permanently squeeze my penis hard thru my pants. A few seats away sat a young drunken girl. She began starring at me and after a Minute asked giggling tipsy: "You need to pee very bad?" I gasped "Yes" an could see how the look on her face turned into arousal!! A few minutes later it was clear to me, I would either have to get out at the next station or take my penis out and pee on the bus floor. The girl still watched me and suddenly I saw her moving one between her legs and starting to rub herself! I didnt know at that time, that there were females into male desperation, so I was quite surprised. When the bus stopped at the next station, I jumped out and tried to reach the place behind the station hut. I hobbeld there, bent over, frantically squeezing my penis with both hands thru my pants. It was aching like fire... Reaching the backside of the station hut, I unzipped, whiped it out and started to pee, pee, pee and pee.... After a few seconds, I saw the girl from the bus standing 5m away from me! She not even watched me shamelessly, but was rubbing her pussy heavily thru her panties!! I was still peeing, when I heard her starting to moan loudly, she now had both hands into her panties, rubbing herself like crazy! It was clear, she was having an orgasm, watching my desperate peeing! A few Moments later she ran away into the dark, never saw her again. After I finally stopped peeing, I took the next bus and went home, having learned: Girls can be very much into male desperation! :-))

jinator123
2nd November 2013, 03:14 AM
When I was 19, something strange happened to me. After drinking in a bar I went home taking the bus. Very soon I feelt a pee urge rising, that particular type when it builds up extremely fast. After 10 minutes ride I was in extreme despair and had to permanently squeeze my penis hard thru my pants. A few seats away sat a young drunken girl. She began starring at me and after a Minute asked giggling tipsy: "You need to pee very bad?" I gasped "Yes" an could see how the look on her face turned into arousal!! A few minutes later it was clear to me, I would either have to get out at the next station or take my penis out and pee on the bus floor. The girl still watched me and suddenly I saw her moving one between her legs and starting to rub herself! I didnt know at that time, that there were females into male desperation, so I was quite surprised. When the bus stopped at the next station, I jumped out and tried to reach the place behind the station hut. I hobbeld there, bent over, frantically squeezing my penis with both hands thru my pants. It was aching like fire... Reaching the backside of the station hut, I unzipped, whiped it out and started to pee, pee, pee and pee.... After a few seconds, I saw the girl from the bus standing 5m away from me! She not even watched me shamelessly, but was rubbing her pussy heavily thru her panties!! I was still peeing, when I heard her starting to moan loudly, she now had both hands into her panties, rubbing herself like crazy! It was clear, she was having an orgasm, watching my desperate peeing! A few Moments later she ran away into the dark, never saw her again. After I finally stopped peeing, I took the next bus and went home, having learned: Girls can be very much into male desperation! :-))

Holy crap. I've never seen someone pleasure themselves in public, even drunk, and let alone to pee desperation. How many people were around when that happened?

siegala1
2nd November 2013, 08:33 AM
This bus stop was somehow "in the middle of nowhere", there was only a small apartment block about 50m away from the main road (guess, the bus stop was made because of the apartment block). When this happened, it was very late in the evening. The bus was almost empty, just me, the girl and 3 or 4 other passengers. When I got out, only the girl left too. (Well, I guess both of us didn't initially plan to get out there.

Frank321
2nd November 2013, 04:58 PM
I recall an occasion when I went to a public toilet when I was about 14 years old. The urinal was a trough style thing where 10 - 15 guys all stand in a row, and there was a queue. When it was my turn, after I had been peeing for a few seconds (in the urinal), I noticed an old man who looked like a tramp standing next to me ''pleasuring himself,'' and ejaculating, while he was watching me pee. I gave him a sort of ''what do you think you're looking at'' look after I realised what he was doing, but his eyes were glued to my dick.

Looking back on it, there are plenty of things I could have done, such as alerted other adults there to what this man was doing. Which could have been extremely embarrassing for him, and could even have involved the police being called considering my age at the time. But at the end of the day I wasn't too bothered about it, as he didn't mean me any harm.