PeeSearch Peeing Community Forums

PeeSearch Peeing Community Forums (http://www.peesearch.net/community/forums/index.php)
-   True Desperation & Real Sightings. (http://www.peesearch.net/community/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Watching girls pee on the nude beach (http://www.peesearch.net/community/forums/showthread.php?t=122)

just_shaz 11th January 2008 08:32 PM

Re: Watching girls pee on the nude beach

MMMM I love the beach always have and always will, and I lovee peeing right where I am sitting, always thru my bathers and mmmmm I love it when I am spied peeing, I also have a very hairy beaver hehehe and love stray hairs peeking around the edges, mmm makes me wet now just thinking about it

p4mel8tr 18th January 2008 10:50 AM

My wife's best friend always talks about going to nude beaches in Miami and how she always has to pee when she is there. My wife laughs and asks why she doesn't go in the ocean, and her friend just smiles and says it makes her feel sexy. I love it when she tells those stories--it would just be better to be there in person.

Lol_wtf 24th January 2008 04:12 AM

At my local beach there was a large derelict fort just off it that housed a few shops (which were then abandoned) and a toilet/showers. when me and my freinds were kids we could climb on top of the shops and walk over to the toilets and peer through the skylight. and watch all the mothers and women pee and wash as they came off the beach :p . We got spotted a few times, and had to run like nutcases. We stayed there for most of the summer and got nice suntans as I remember. :D

cj_mercline 28th January 2008 06:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ratzen84
I've always wanted to pee at the beach, but I've never had the nerve. Maybe soon...

would you rather pee through your clothes, pull your bathing suit to the side or down, or pee nude? just curious. i've peed myself at the beach, though i've never been to a nude beach (not many here in the States :( ). i've even peed my jeans, usually at home. if you do pee yourself, could you take some pics, pls? i would love to see what you can do!

L8R!

lulu123 30th January 2008 10:12 PM

this summer me and a few girlfriends went down to cali for a couple of weeks.
while there, we saw a number of people peeing on the beach. i loved this the most out of our trip.
i wish i had the courage to do this.
but atthe time, i'm happy watching it. :)

83_sunshine 7th February 2008 07:12 PM

The plays to go to watch these kind of things: DENMARK!
Over there nude bathing is aloud at all and any beach. At least what I hear. Any way, they live up to this. And the peeing, well they have rules about that to but no one seem to be around to enforce them. :cool:

vpw65 19th February 2008 03:58 AM

Thats true, plenty of viewing in Daytona beach and other places. With liquor flowing like tap water, inhibitions, whatever they are among the college freshmans go fast. Most of the time they drop their already skimpy bikinis and pee anywhere and everywhere with no effort to hide their privates.

The Watcher 19th February 2008 02:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MattMassacre
you people are lucky you have nude beachs there isnt any here in ny at least not to my knowledge but many of my friends(girls) either pee through there suits or go in the sand where nobody can see them

There is a nude beach in NJ, not far from NYC. Google Sandy Hook state park.

ppppppp 23rd February 2008 01:07 AM

I arrived early at the beach one morning. Three women arrived, quite a way down beach, spread their towels on the sand, then stripped off completely and sat down. There was no good reason to go any closer, so I stayed where I was.

I changed my mind when one of them stood up, and started walking towards the sea. She was completely naked, slim, with a good figure, and long blonde hair almost to her waist. She had her hand on her crotch, holding tight, holding in her pee.

I decided it was a good time to stroll along the waterline towards her. I don't know if she saw me approaching, but she was so desperate that I don't think it would have made any difference if she had. She did not get even as far as the sea itself, but just sat on the damp sand when she got close. She had her knees up, and her head down, looking between her thighs. The sunlight behind her sparkled off her strong stream as she sprayed the sand in front of her. I had a splendid view of her stream arcing through the air the whole time it took her to empty all her piss on to the sand.

I still had not got to her by the time she finished. I watched her stand up, brush the sand off her bum, then I admired her figure from behind as she walked slowly back to her friends. she was now much more relaxed.

kaleun 23rd February 2008 04:41 PM

i live 5 mins from the beach and there is a nudest section where i am although i haven't seen any peeing - maybe i should look harder