PeeSearch Peeing Community Forums

PeeSearch Peeing Community Forums (http://www.peesearch.net/community/forums/index.php)
-   Pee Advice & Tips (http://www.peesearch.net/community/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=35)
-   -   Peeing and fucking at the nude beach (http://www.peesearch.net/community/forums/showthread.php?t=18888)

benny_000 17th June 2007 02:34 AM

Re: Peeing and fucking at the nude beach

Never had sex on a beach before but pissed on it mant times. :)

mystery4u_love 17th June 2007 02:30 PM

oh my gush seems a excellent idea

gottxmitxuns 18th June 2007 10:14 PM

I would so do it if given a chance too. I honestly think it would be fun.

dragon87 22nd June 2007 05:34 AM

I would love to do that! i like to watch myGF squat and pee!

peegirl26 24th June 2007 06:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by verytan
Anyone else enjoy making love and pissing at the beach in area's where they might be seen?

Absolutely! my intro to pee fun with a boy was at the lake when i was x5. i had to pee but didn't want to use the outhouse. he said to sit on his chest and go, so i did thru my bikini. we had already fucked there. :eek: luv'd it and never looked back,

beachmom 25th June 2007 04:59 AM

Never been to a nude beach, but I pee through my suit all the time on beaches. My husband used to be very shy about peeing (at least around me) until I began encouraging him. In the morning he always turned on the shower, went over and peed in the toilet, then stood at the shower till it was warm. One day I sat down on the toilet as he turned on the shower (just to mess with him), I knew he was desperate, so I said to him, "it wouldn't kill you to pee in the shower". He was shocked that I brought it up and said, "you don't mind", I said of course not, I do so all the time myself. He confessed he always used to, but wasn't sure what I'd say.
One night as we walked to the car after an evening at a club I noticed he was desperate and said, "it's a long drive home, why don't you just go". This time to my surprise he just stopped on the sidewalk, turned toward the street and peed into the street, not exactly what I had in mind, but I said nothing.
Some time later we were at a popular beach, but in the early evening, still light, but only a dozen or so people were near us. It was to cool for swimming, but again he was obviously desperate. I laughingly said, "I guess you'll have to wade into the cold water". He replied, "I don't think so", and started walking out into the water. To my uter astonishment he stopped in ankle deep water, untied his swimsuit, flipped his penis over the top of his suit and took a long piss with everyone looking in disbelief. He wasn't a bit embarassed, he just laid back down next to me. I was so hot!
These days he's no longer concerned about what I might think and often urinates in very public places and I sure he wouldn't hesitate to just stand up and pee on a nude beach, since I've seen him pull out his penis on public beaches at least a dozen times now over the last 20 some years. But somehow I feel a bit responsible for his opening up in front of me, since for more than a couple years I never saw him pee anyplace other that in the toilet, until I said those words, "it wouldn't kill you to pee in the shower"!

Lloyd2004 25th June 2007 09:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by peegirl26
Absolutely! my intro to pee fun with a boy was at the lake when i was x5. i had to pee but didn't want to use the outhouse. he said to sit on his chest and go, so i did thru my bikini. we had already fucked there. :eek: luv'd it and never looked back,

Mmmmmmm...........I wonder what x5 really means??????

Then again maybe it is better I do not know!

peegirl26 27th June 2007 01:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lloyd2004
Mmmmmmm...........I wonder what x5 really means??????

Then again maybe it is better I do not know!

If it helps, x is a number.

jubilantmind 27th June 2007 07:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by peegirl26

Mmmm...delicious experience Peegirl26.
After a nice,wild teenage fuck :iconsmil: you give your very lucky boyfriend warm golden pee on his chest...mmm...i would love to kiss you...Very erotic!

Thanks for sharing this small,wonderful story. :)