PeeSearch Peeing Community Forums

PeeSearch Peeing Community Forums (http://www.peesearch.net/community/forums/index.php)
-   Pee Advice & Tips (http://www.peesearch.net/community/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=35)
-   -   How far can women pee ? (http://www.peesearch.net/community/forums/showthread.php?t=21085)

ix69bj 26th August 2007 02:12 AM

How far can women pee ?

:scratchch

I once saw a TV program about the Hustler magazine where the owner, Larry Flynt, said how a woman had sent him a clip showing her pissing and when he published the picture how he then realised what an interest there was in the subject (as we now know from sites like this !).

He then set up a competition in which women were invited to provide pictures showing how far they could pee.

Unfortunately I have been unable to get any copies of the magazine showing those pictures.

Any chance members could provide some pictures showing women pissing over a long range ?

superduty 27th August 2007 05:02 PM

Re: How far can women pee ?

I've seen a chick piss from the ground onto the hood of a jacked up truck with 38s.

reneezworld69 12th September 2007 09:27 PM

If I'm laying down on my back, I can pee out to about 10 feet now (after a couple of years of practice). Obviously, having a full bladder is pretty well necessary. But I've also found that it seems to help to have good abs when you clench down. I can also tighten the muscles in that area to help create a narrower, but longer and more high pressure stream.

- Renee

piss_geek 13th September 2007 03:03 PM

My ex could piss about 10 feet outside...she would pull her jeans and undies down, lean back against a tree, and spread her lips--she had an amazing capability to outpiss me, which still amazes me two years later.

reneezworld69 13th September 2007 04:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by piss_geek
My ex could piss about 10 feet outside...she would pull her jeans and undies down, lean back against a tree, and spread her lips--she had an amazing capability to outpiss me, which still amazes me two years later.

The first time that I did that with my husband (then my boyfriend), he had already done some pee-related things with me and yet he still didn't believe that I could pee further than him. He's pretty tall at 6'4" and figured that with his extra height and the ability to aim the arc of his pee better, that he could definitely out-pee me. In fact, he was so sure about it that he made the grave mistake of wagering a bet on it! Needles to say, he lost. :D It was beautiful...the proverbial childhood pissing contest. And he got beat by a girl! Not only beaten, but pummeled. He peed and I literally said something like, "Well, that was kind of cute...now behold." And then I showed him why he should never make the mistake of challenging me in that ever again. ;)

- Renee

Jill_Shomer 13th September 2007 10:10 PM

Re: The male ego and "How far can women pee ?"

After 6 months of running with my bf, we were feeling at ease with each other. We started jogging into the bushes so he could pee. When I used to run alone, I'd step off the trail and take a pee sometimes, so soon I in turn began peeing around him, pulling my running shorts to the side and letting go - but aiming only a short distance ahead of my toes. Surprised him the first time I did that but he just stood and watched, same as I did him.

Then something wierd happened. Each time we ran, he peed a bit farther than I'd peed the time before. Wasn't anything official like a contest, just to be a man he seemed to need to out pee me.

So, I'm new to this male ego stuff, but I'm playful, so each time we ran, I also peed a little farther than the prior time. :scratchch

Ultimately, he was peeing with a mighty effort and I made sure to let him win the distance contest by about a foot. I think he suspected something because he started at like 2 feet and wound up weeks later arcing, pointing, and pushing hard to hit about 7 or 8 feet - and he was straining to do it.

So now it's fall ragweed season, and we ran last week, and went off the trail for a pee. He peed as usual, full blast. I planted my feet a bit wide, tugged the shorts aside, peed a precise, courteous, and ladylike 5 feet, takes me a while to empty out at that pressure, so I'm peeing, peeing, peeing......... and the ragweed caught me by surprise and I sneezed hard, three times.

My hands were busy holding my clothing aside, so the sneezes were big ones and I couldn't cover my mouth... this was bothering me...

... and then I realized I'd lost control of myself after the first sneeze!

Pee was still flowing out about 9 feet, and I realized that when I sneezed I shot bursts of pee WAY out there!

I couldn't stop peeing, so with a little zen relaxation I managed to get backed down to low power and finish at about a three foot tinkle.

I could feel my face getting red..........

Finally, we made eye contact..... his eyes were wide....

He says "You were just playing with me all along, weren't you? ":shocked:

Leaves me with an embarassing explanation. I found if a guy hates being beat by a girl, he hates a girl letting him win MUCH more! :duck:

baddude67 25th September 2007 04:25 AM

Re: The male ego and "How far can women pee ?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jill_Shomer
After 6 months of running with my bf, we were feeling at ease with each other. We started jogging into the bushes so he could pee. When I used to run alone, I'd step off the trail and take a pee sometimes, so soon I in turn began peeing around him, pulling my running shorts to the side and letting go - but aiming only a short distance ahead of my toes. Surprised him the first time I did that but he just stood and watched, same as I did him.

Then something wierd happened. Each time we ran, he peed a bit farther than I'd peed the time before. Wasn't anything official like a contest, just to be a man he seemed to need to out pee me.

So, I'm new to this male ego stuff, but I'm playful, so each time we ran, I also peed a little farther than the prior time. :scratchch

Ultimately, he was peeing with a mighty effort and I made sure to let him win the distance contest by about a foot. I think he suspected something because he started at like 2 feet and wound up weeks later arcing, pointing, and pushing hard to hit about 7 or 8 feet - and he was straining to do it.

So now it's fall ragweed season, and we ran last week, and went off the trail for a pee. He peed as usual, full blast. I planted my feet a bit wide, tugged the shorts aside, peed a precise, courteous, and ladylike 5 feet, takes me a while to empty out at that pressure, so I'm peeing, peeing, peeing......... and the ragweed caught me by surprise and I sneezed hard, three times.

My hands were busy holding my clothing aside, so the sneezes were big ones and I couldn't cover my mouth... this was bothering me...

... and then I realized I'd lost control of myself after the first sneeze!

Pee was still flowing out about 9 feet, and I realized that when I sneezed I shot bursts of pee WAY out there!

I couldn't stop peeing, so with a little zen relaxation I managed to get backed down to low power and finish at about a three foot tinkle.

I could feel my face getting red..........

Finally, we made eye contact..... his eyes were wide....

He says "You were just playing with me all along, weren't you? ":shocked:

Leaves me with an embarassing explanation. I found if a guy hates being beat by a girl, he hates a girl letting him win MUCH more! :duck:

What a terrific post!

I'd love to be able to get into a standing pee distance competition with a girl. It would be almost certain she would win if she knew the technique properly, but I wouldn't mind; the only thing I'd care about is just being there in the competition. :D

ix69bj 25th September 2007 09:35 AM

Can anyone provide a video to show what can be achieved (or give details of where a video can be located) ?

KeeKat 25th September 2007 10:30 AM

i really love to see the viddies of ladies pissing for distance. its hot. I saw one once where a girl pisses down a flight of stairs. I've done that before. its fun. i fantasise about being with a group of ladies who share this interest and would endulge each other's desire to watch and be watched as they show each other how far that they can spray.

jiggx1 25th September 2007 09:28 PM

i'm pretty new here, so this is a pretty wierd question... maybe...

but can u actually train to pee farther?