PeeSearch Peeing Community Forums

PeeSearch Peeing Community Forums (http://www.peesearch.net/community/forums/index.php)
-   Pee Advice & Tips (http://www.peesearch.net/community/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=35)
-   -   How far can women pee ? (http://www.peesearch.net/community/forums/showthread.php?t=21085)

mikeyp2 14th October 2007 03:48 PM

Re: How far can women pee ?

A girl I grew up with could outpiss our whole gang. I'm talking like right across a small stream from bank to bank while most of the guys ended up peeing in the middle of the stream and some didn't even get that far. She was LOAFING peeing 10 feet and knew we knew it.

zmeyka99 15th October 2007 08:08 PM

I once saw a video of a woman, pulling her pants down, squatting backwards and then pissing from about 15 feet, no bullshit, i saw her pissing a long shot of piss rom one end to the other...

trivium666 15th October 2007 11:56 PM

no way that dam long longest if seen ever was maybe 8 feet (in real life then)

reneezworld69 16th October 2007 02:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by trivium666
no way that dam long longest if seen ever was maybe 8 feet (in real life then)

I've actually measured mine with a tape measure out to 10 feet...and not just one time either. I can do that fairly consistently at this point, so I definitely know it's possible and real. But having talked to some women who can pee out to 15 feet, I am inspired to try harder! :D

- Renee

pantypeegirl 17th October 2007 10:53 PM

Well, I know if I sit at the back of the bathtub, I can spray the faucet and knobs, and I mean SPRAY. If I don't have the shower curtain closed it will splatter the toilet and floor as well! I've never measured, but I wouldn't be surprised if I could hit 8 or 10 feet.

thebob123 18th October 2007 05:44 AM

You girls are crazy!!

I've seen videos though, women can definitely spray farther than a man.

girlpeepeelover 18th October 2007 11:38 PM

i've seen a photo from what i think was a pissing contest...there is no way i could have pissed as far as this girl. it was like 6 meters or something.

sexyjesus69er 20th October 2007 12:11 PM

Ive seen this video clip were a chick leans back and she pisses 6 metres

nosypoker1987 20th October 2007 02:52 PM

Does the distance have something to do with the muscles group around that area or it's just a girl thing?

reneezworld69 20th October 2007 05:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nosypoker1987
Does the distance have something to do with the muscles group around that area or it's just a girl thing?

Yes - absolutely, I do think the muscles around that area make a pretty big difference. I go running a lot and work hard to have nice firm abs. And when I want to squirt my pee really far, I'm always clenching down on my abs - pushing downward as I imagine a woman would when she's pushing during childbirth or something (not that I would know yet, but it's got to be a little similar). I have heard that another reason running helps is that it strengthens your legs and even your diaphragm - all of which can apparently make a difference. So that's good news because us ladies can work out to improve our distance. :)

Some of it is also just fixed in how every woman is a little different than each other. I really do one critical factor might be how tight a girls' pee hole is - how narrow/tight her urethral opening is. It's simple physics really...ever use a hose or power sprayer and tightened down the nozzle to make the opening tighter/smaller? Same concept. So that would obviously mean that some girls are just naturally wired to squirt their pee further than others. And others simply can't pee as far...and that's ok! We're all set up a little differently. So if your girl can't pee very far, there may not be anything she can do about it. I can pee further than my friends who have tried. And yet no matter how hard I try - and I've tried VERY hard - I can't seem to pee past 10 feet...YET. ;) And that's still pretty darn far anyway.

In any case, regardless of how firm your abs or any other muscles are...or even if you have a perfectly formed power sprayer urethra...it's like anything else where your performance can improve with practice! It's taken me a long time to get it out as far I do now...so it doesn't happen overnight.

In regards to why women can pee further than men...I think that just has to do with how our pipes are all wired differently. Our pee has a much shorter distance to go since our urethras are much shorter, so when we clench down on our bladders and push it's a straight shot right out. I imagine that's also why we can sometimes power piss these powerful gushers - peeing out A LOT in only like like 10 seconds - while guys pee a less forceful stream but for as long as a minute or whatever.

- Renee