PeeSearch Peeing Community Forums

PeeSearch Peeing Community Forums (http://www.peesearch.net/community/forums/index.php)
-   General Chat (http://www.peesearch.net/community/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=29)
-   -   Pee in anus (http://www.peesearch.net/community/forums/showthread.php?t=2685)

swat7 13th March 2005 11:37 PM

Pee in anus

Ive seen the thread on peeing in a womans pussy,,,but how about in a womans anus ? I imagine its a bit tight to do it while the penis is inside, but how about through a funnel or something ? Anyone tried this ?

leaking_diapers 14th March 2005 12:01 PM

Re: Pee in anus

Using a funnel is somewhat easier, and she still gets the desired results of having her bum filled with my warm pee

Maestro01 15th March 2005 01:11 AM

My gal loves this. It satisfies the enema craving but is more personal. Anal active lasses will love the feeling and it gets them full of what they like.

leaking_diapers 17th March 2005 11:58 AM

So does mine, she loves the feeling of her anus being filled with pee, hence the use of a soft tipped funnel, for I still have problems trying to pee with I am inside her bum

coyote3502 20th March 2005 09:15 AM

This is a huge fetish of mine. I love to leave my cum in an ass. To then mix it with my piss... Yum.

I would also love to have someone piss directly into my ass, filling me up.

nastydeeds74 21st March 2005 02:06 PM

I have had the pleasure of letting down and peeing in a woman's ass while fully erect more than several times. It doesnt always happen but at times it does.....and I can say it is the most pleasure ihave ever had. I love watching her walk pidgeon toed to the bathroom as little streams trickle from her anus down her legs.

Prime_Time 23rd March 2005 11:19 PM

My pee friend loves it when i pee in her ass, i use a standard funnell and
she goes crasy with lust

geo8x6 25th March 2005 05:05 AM

I have once or twice after assfucking a girl and cum inside her. I would leave my cock in her ass and when I got soft enough to pee, I let it go. One time the girl freaked because she thought I was coming again and couldn't believe I came so much. Another time the girl pissed on me after I was done, forcing my cock, pee and cum out of her ass.

Stevorino1 29th March 2005 12:24 AM

I have also pissed in a partners ass. She wants it all the time now.

sirleaksin2pants 29th March 2005 12:47 AM

I have not tried this yet as I havent found a willing partner but when the day come i will be willing to give as well as recieve. I do enjoy a warm water enema so it would feel great to recieve some at the perrrrfect temp. ;)

rjsrjs 10th April 2005 01:16 AM

did it with an ex pissed into an eneam abg then gave it to her as an enema

rjsrjs 11th April 2005 05:18 PM

i would love to be able to do it to a women never been able to dont car what ages just seeing them taking my pee in there ass

karlos_jack 11th April 2005 10:43 PM

You lucky buggers!

I've never met a woman who would let me piss in her ass.
Love to try :p

mickatnite13 12th April 2005 04:13 AM

I have done it only once when the woman I was with squeezed my cock with her anus and it sucked the pee out of me. At first I thought it was cum, but to my surprise and hers realized it was pee. It felt lovely!!!!!

omaneguy2 13th April 2005 04:47 AM

Im game for give and take on this as soon as I get with the right person. Matter of fact looking forward to it. I think it will be a great sensation both ways giving it or taking it.

UncleNasty 20th April 2005 12:49 AM

I've been able to piss in a vagina on numerous occaisions but have never managed do this in a lovers ass. I have given several partners piss enemas though. Those were fun. The prep work and anticipation were as much fun as doing it. I've pissed into her mouth while giving her the enema a couple of times too. Giving it to her from both ends at the same time. I had one of them expell my piss enema back onto my cock. It was quite a turn on for both of us. The warmth and power of her expulsion rippling over my cock and balls was rather sublime and we immediately had an anal session.

geo8x6 20th April 2005 02:34 AM

A few days ago, I was fucking my girlfriend and I asked her if I could pee in her ass. She said sure and I got her ass ready for my cock. I fucked her ass for about 15 minutes before I shot my load up there. I stayed inside her till I got soft enough to piss. I made sure I emtied my bladder up her ass. When I pulled my cock out all the piss and cum ppoured out her butt. Along with it was a few small lumps of shit. So I had piss, cum and shit all over my cock and bed.

magic3232 20th April 2005 04:00 PM

I wanna know where you all find these women. I think i am living in the wrong part of the world.

Roberta 20th April 2005 10:17 PM

Peeing in anus,I never have tested,but don't like that,but peeing in my face this is good

knottyid 21st April 2005 08:51 AM

I have been wanting to do this forever just dont have the willing partner.

s3xy3ngin33r1 21st April 2005 07:20 PM

I wish more people would be able to let go of social stereotypes and try things like this. It sounds so sensual, and fun, but I'll be damned if I know anyone that wouldn't just go "ew" without even thinking of the possibilities.

fredolson 21st April 2005 11:25 PM

Tried this but my GF's grip is so tight it's impossible

Emily 22nd April 2005 12:31 AM

I've had a man piss in my anus before. He was able to pee with an erection so he could do it while he was fucking my ass. I loved it!

twatlicker 22nd April 2005 01:10 AM

I very much want to perform this too but it's a long way to Texas. Seriously,
I have tried it with a girl but I think it was a psycholigical hurdle that held me back. I have had a Piss fuck using the cunt and that was fantastic as she was pissing too.LIcking her out after was doubly delicious, a really sexy blend of spunk, cunt juice and piss, hers and mine.
I fucked her arse several times and she loved it so much she orgasmed while being buggered, I'm not sure if she would have enjoyed piss up the arse or not. Do any other female members like it?

s3xy3ngin33r1 26th April 2005 09:29 PM

If only pee didn't cool off so fast...I'd love to give myself an anal enema with urine, but I'm sure by the time I got the pee into the glass, and the funnel into me, the pee would already be close to room temperature.

kinky_couple 6th May 2005 01:11 PM

I have only pissed in my wifes arse once but it was something we enjoyed and would do again

dibbo69 17th August 2005 12:47 PM

So we just finally got started w/piss play much to my satisfaction but my lady didn't seem to hip on this idea, although it is one fantasy I'm quite fond of. The way I see it I've got this far and I never thought I would so I won't rule it out.
As a side note when my wife was about 7 one of her older brother's friends asked her if he could pee inside her pussy and she said yes and let him try, but luckily he couldn't get it in at all. I think she somewhat regrets the whole incident.

WetSiren 18th August 2005 03:02 AM

Anything anal for me is a huge turn on - so the idea of having a man pee in my ass drives me wild. It must feel amazing!!

Oh gosh, I have to go use my vibrator! :)

3skim0 19th August 2005 11:03 AM

I've only done it a few times with my gf. It's alot harder than it sounds unless you leave your cock in and let it go limp.

njh2002 19th August 2005 09:38 PM

Ive not had the pleasure of pissing in a girls ass, but have seen vids of piss enemas and they are quite a turn on.

imwillin2 7th September 2005 11:32 PM

My partner and I both play with this. It does require a funnel and lube. When She pisses in my ass that is almost enough to make me come.

whodis_69 16th September 2005 05:29 PM

this move is also know as the "serria mist" lol

Mark7 27th September 2005 01:52 PM

HUGE fantasy of mine to have a guy start out by pissin ON my hole, then while still in mid stream press is hard dick up my ass to finish off while pissing inside. THen just continue fucking me till he shoots his load up there to mingle with the piss.

I want to then have to walk around with his urine in my ass and "accidentally" let it go in a public place.

Soggy_Bottom99 27th September 2005 04:04 PM

Wow - this thread has just reminded me of an experience I had almost forgotten about.

Must have been 15 years ago or so and I was living in central London in a house I was doing up. To cut a long story short I met this girl in a local pub and invited her home whereupon she announced she had to pee. As we were both snogging whilst standing in the unfinished basement on a concrete floor I didn't say anything but held her tight. Then I started to piss in my jeans. She was shocked, but soon she was going with the flow as it were and we had the most amazing night of passion once we were out of our piss soaked jeans.

Anyway, we got more into this and one time I asked her to lie on the bed and read an erotic mag with stories of men being put into nappies and the like, while I sat an watched as she played with herself. She was wearing white cotton panties, may favourite, and as she got excited I asked her to start to slowly piss into her knickers. I could see the flow start and the lovely change to yellow from white as the pee collected in her crotch.

I asked her what she was reading and she read out a section where the man was denied the chance to go the loo and was forced to fill his pants or nappy (cannot remember which) with two days worth of hard shit. I told her I was holding a similar load and would love to be forced to do that too. She was unsure about going this far, but she was still very turned on.

I got up onto the bed and buried my face in her wet crotch, savouring the warmth and the odour of her pee. Gently I turned her over and started to rub my self on her arse. "Are you going to pee?" she asked. "Oh yes, I most definitely am" I replied, and let a small amount soak out into my white briefs, which I then rubbed over her white cotton covered behind.

My hand was by this time cupping the front of her croth and my fingers beginning to tease her clit through the wet material. "Take my up the rear" she murmured and I worked my wet prick out from my briefs, slid her p[anties aside and began to play with her arse using the pee as lubricant as I gradually forced my way in. Once I was inside I started to fuck her slowly, then getting faster, and at the same time I began to force myself to pee. It took some effort, but after a short while I could feel my piss coming out and filling her rear passage. She was in ecstasy and I could not help but carry out my threat to shit my panties as I fucked her, telling her all the while what was happening as the large turd gradually filled my briefs. We carried on for several minutes until we both climaxed, before collapsing in a pool of piss on the soaked sheets.

I wanted her to let it all come out again into her knickers or onto the bed, but this was too much for her and she ran off to the bathroom with mincing steps trying to hold it all in. Unfortunately, although she enjoyed the moment, the reality of me in messy pants, and she with a bum full of piss was not to her taste and we confined ourselves to piss games thereafter. For me though this was an experience to savour, and it was only a couple of years ago I was able to have a similar "dirty" experience again.

sondra123 27th September 2005 04:12 PM

Having a guy pee in my anus is a fantasy of mine. I'm a huge "tushy" girl, so anything involving that part of my body is a huge turn-on. :wave:

Elzie001 6th October 2005 10:41 PM

I 've played with pee but never got piss into my anus. I 'm not sure if i would like.

Kss, Eli.-

skygeezer2003 10th October 2005 08:28 PM

See my other post. I fucked my wife in the ass on a picnic table in our garden then pissed up her ass. The flood as I pulled out was awesome!! :D :D :p

Dollydampknickers 10th October 2005 11:00 PM

My wife loves me to piss up her arse.

Guetz 15th December 2005 09:07 PM

This all sounds so delicious and makes me miss the kink loving partners that I have had and don't have now. If there is anyone in Arkansas reading this, post and let me know and perhaps we can get together for some messy wet fun!!

reginame_69 15th December 2005 10:08 PM

I've never been able to pee up my wife's ass; but we have used an enema bulb to inject each other with piss.