PeeSearch Peeing Community Forums

PeeSearch Peeing Community Forums (http://www.peesearch.net/community/forums/index.php)
-   Pee Advice & Tips (http://www.peesearch.net/community/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=35)
-   -   pee stained panties (http://www.peesearch.net/community/forums/showthread.php?t=29475)

canadianpoopgirl 19th November 2008 09:39 AM

Re: pee stained panties

I went on a trip with a friend of mine who was notorious for wetting her pants, once... She left a pair of very very obviously piss-stained panties sitting on the bed when she went for a shower. There were stains on top of stains!

lhansen 19th November 2008 10:28 PM

Please tell us about the friend of yours that wets her panties and then leaves them laying around for others to see. How does she explain herself?

If she is notorious then you may know about some of your friends experiences.

I love the fact that she pees her panties multiple times.

Please tell us more?

:confused:

baggybritches06 19th November 2008 11:01 PM

used to check my wife's panties at night after she took them off. loved the scent of her juices and pee. used to "borrow" the panties when they were really good, and keep them for the night until the scent weakened.

iPEEonMYSELF 20th November 2008 01:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luv2Wet
I also live with my parents...so I have a pillow i piss constantly...and then i dry it with my fan or hair dryer since my mom can smell something stinky a mile away and it stinks to her...I have not yet been able to re-piss something for days though when I move out on my own again I might try.

i live at home as well, and i dont do the laundry so i have to be very "under wraps" with my wetting. because of that i can only do one pair once before i have to rinse them and wash them.

cant wait to move out and pee in them whenever i want....and id love to be able to walk round the house in pee soaked pants!

lousie_21 20th November 2008 07:53 PM

i have a couple of pairs i use to pee in an where them for a day or 2 they smell amazing, i love to find stained panties in other peoples laundry thought that realy turns me on

i found a few pairs of stained panties in laundry baskets, the best was an old bf's house his lil sister was gorgeous and she was jjust at the stage of going out drinking with her mates id hear her cum in go the loo and get her jamys on but she always puts her panties in the basket straight away so wen she went to bed i went to pee, they were there and still very wet she must of peed herself while she was out they smelt so gud i had them too my nose as i rubbed my clit i came nearly instantly

wet_one00 20th November 2008 10:19 PM

i never would have thought it was so many people out there in the same fetish im into. i love to watch a girl or girls pee in there panties :p its also amazing that you wear them for a while after you have peed in them. just turns me on thinking about it :D

Jacki_19 27th November 2008 02:53 AM

i have stained some panties before, usually after a night of drinking if i have an accident and dont change my clothes from the previous night ill have a stain or two but i usually dont let it go past a day of wearing them.

peterc 27th November 2008 03:47 PM

I have quite a collection of pee stained panties from various sources. All very different in style, from a number of people I've sort of 'known'. The nice thing about them is that they still smell nice, even years after first acquiring them. They never go 'rancid' or anything, but just give the locked drawer I keep them in a lovely perfume.

Naturally (or unnaturally) I masturbate into them from time to time, and even add the odd spurt of my own pee, but they still smell wonderful - though some of them now look a little messy!

indigo0000 28th November 2008 09:47 PM

my ex girlfriend used to sniff her dirty panties while she would go pee. i did not belive her when she told me so she let me watch. Greatest day ever ha ha .

lasket5 29th November 2008 12:30 AM

I have a fetish for used panties that stretches back for years. I used to go to love going to the bathroom of some of my friends houses (girls) and look straight away for their dirty laudry basket.
It was amazing how different the friends panties would smell, from very mild to very stinky in some cases, which was suprising as a couple of them where gorgeous.
Anyway the best smell by a long way was the pee-stained ones, they always got me going. My girlfriend at the minute fulfils this fantasy for me and leaves panties behind from time to time under my pillow, but I always hope theres a faint smell of pee off them. Someday I'll get the guts and get her to wet them for me lol!

ukp 3rd June 2014 12:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luv2Wet
... I have a pillow i piss constantly...and then i dry it with my fan or hair dryer since my mom can smell something stinky a mile away and it stinks to her...I have not yet been able to re-piss something for days though when I move out on my own again I might try.

Wow thats kinky l2w!
Have you managed to get your own place yet so you can try some of your kinkier fantasies out?