PeeSearch Peeing Community Forums

PeeSearch Peeing Community Forums (http://www.peesearch.net/community/forums/index.php)
-   Pee Advice & Tips (http://www.peesearch.net/community/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=35)
-   -   pee stained panties (http://www.peesearch.net/community/forums/showthread.php?t=29475)

lowrider_forlife1 10th June 2008 02:30 AM

pee stained panties

does any girls own pee stained panties? and how yellow are they and do they smell? and how long do you keep peeing in them before washing them?

scorcher 17th July 2008 05:49 PM

Re: pee stained panties

One of my girlfriends had really yellow-stained panties, with dried menstrual blood in them too.

allnite565 17th July 2008 06:54 PM

I'm interested in the ladies response to this as well but why limit it to just the ladies? How often/long do any of us wear our underwear before we launder it? How bad is it before we do?

I am a once and done person, once I wear it if it comes off it doesn't go back on, but that may change. :)

- Allnite565

northbayfella 18th July 2008 04:05 AM

I love pee stained panties also. Very big turn on for my. My wife pee's in her panties and then dries them for me. She does this about 8 or 9 times and then washes them. I love the smell, the more times she pee's the better the smell. I guess I'm lucky she does this for me.

AnonP666 19th July 2008 02:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by northbayfella
I love pee stained panties also. Very big turn on for my. My wife pee's in her panties and then dries them for me. She does this about 8 or 9 times and then washes them. I love the smell, the more times she pee's the better the smell. I guess I'm lucky she does this for me.

yeah i love the smell of dried peed panties my ex did the same if she was in a good mood that is haha you know how women can be ! (no offence girls LOL) ;)

Stunty 20th July 2008 11:00 AM

this is a great question! this marches right up pervy's ally this one does.
because, truth is, we really want the idea of girls sniffing at the piss stained gussets of their panties every spare chance they get to be total fact don't we?

I know I do

Nimue_13 21st July 2008 04:58 AM

Interesting that only males have answered this question. I usually don't pee in my panties more than once because my husband is not into pee play. Therefore I usually rinse them out immediately after I'm done. Besides, I find that dried urine is itchy sometimes, so I'm not crazy about the feeling.

What about the rest of you laides?

OutdoorJoy 22nd July 2008 02:05 PM

I usually rinse my panties at the soonest opportunity if I have peed in them, and they get thrown in with the next wash. Underwear is expensive! Hardly going to ruin a cute pair of panties when they can be washed and ready for a whole lot more fun later! :)

just_shaz 22nd July 2008 02:20 PM

I dribble lots in mine but dont have them on for more than two days, maybe three if I am away camping and then I pee them with a big bladder full and rinse them out, and yes they do get a little manky

whizliz1 23rd July 2008 01:01 PM

Hmmm I love the smell of urine stained knickers - I have a pair of cuff-legged ones which I have peed and dried and peed again and again and are lovely and dark and smell delicious!
I have a pair of underpants that my bf has peed in for me that I take to bed with me (we live 100 miles apart until I move!) and sniff! Lovely! :)
I seldom wash my underpants until they are manky!
I do have some which I don't pee in for occasions when smelly underwear is not appropriate. :D

thepiddler 23rd July 2008 07:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by northbayfella

Agreed, the smell can be an emormous turn-on. But the secret is to let them dry fully after each wetting, and not to store them damp, otherwise the pee will deteriorate and become ammonia-ish, which is a definate turn-OFF. ;)

ScottFree1 30th July 2008 03:20 AM

My girlfriend regularly leaves her panties over a mine after she's stayed over, love it when there's a big pee stain combined with her juices from when we've been fooling around ;)

Hailey 31st July 2008 05:19 AM

One time i went a WHOLE WEEK in the same panties peed in them every day and i saved them hehe their bright yellow:D

shelli9999 11th August 2008 12:25 AM

I usually pee my panties every so often .It does not bother me to much sometimes it excites and makes me want to pee my pants.

playful_whisper 19th August 2008 08:01 PM

I love peeing my panties. Sometimes I'll leave them on for a bit and sometimes I'll take them off, lick them, and leave them on the floor for awhile. Unfortunately, I still live with my parents (I'm starting college next week), and I have to keep my fetish under wraps.

puddyls 20th August 2008 12:24 PM

i normally dribble a little bit each time for a long while before actually wetting mine. the length i wear them depends on comfort, convenience, and mood.
if i take them off right away: at home they'll go into the sink and rinse,
if i'm out and about, i'll put them in the trunk of my car, or a ziplock i keep in my purse.
if i keep wearing them, they usually get to a point of drying out... and sometimes a 2nd wetting.

if i'm wearing dried undies, or feeling lazy, i sometimes skip the sink rinse and throw them directly in my hamper.

sam5869 21st August 2008 01:20 AM

do the panties retain the smell after that long?

spunkeemunkeye1 21st August 2008 02:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by just_shaz
I dribble lots in mine but dont have them on for more than two days, maybe three if I am away camping and then I pee them with a big bladder full and rinse them out, and yes they do get a little manky

Holy fuck Shaz. You've just made me cum with that last statement.
Good on ya girl :D

spunkeemunkeye1 21st August 2008 02:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by whizliz1
Hmmm I love the smell of urine stained knickers - I have a pair of cuff-legged ones which I have peed and dried and peed again and again and are lovely and dark and smell delicious!
I have a pair of underpants that my bf has peed in for me that I take to bed with me (we live 100 miles apart until I move!) and sniff! Lovely! :)
I seldom wash my underpants until they are manky!
I do have some which I don't pee in for occasions when smelly underwear is not appropriate. :D

Jeesus, this is the best topic ever.
I love stained and smelly knickers. Gets my juices flowing just with a slight whif of them. And this response has really set my pulse a-racing.
Oooh, what I wouldn't do for a sniff of those nice dark stained ones of yours.

Luv2Wet 22nd August 2008 04:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by playful_whisper
I love peeing my panties. Sometimes I'll leave them on for a bit and sometimes I'll take them off, lick them, and leave them on the floor for awhile. Unfortunately, I still live with my parents (I'm starting college next week), and I have to keep my fetish under wraps.

I also live with my parents...so I have a pillow i piss constantly...and then i dry it with my fan or hair dryer since my mom can smell something stinky a mile away and it stinks to her...I have not yet been able to re-piss something for days though when I move out on my own again I might try.

darko 22nd August 2008 05:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luv2Wet
I also live with my parents...so I have a pillow i piss constantly...and then i dry it with my fan or hair dryer since my mom can smell something stinky a mile away and it stinks to her...I have not yet been able to re-piss something for days though when I move out on my own again I might try.

It dries a lot quicker with a heater fan, the smell goes away with it too once it dries out. :)

just_shaz 24th August 2008 10:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by spunkeemunkeye1
Holy fuck Shaz. You've just made me cum with that last statement.
Good on ya girl :D

awww spunkey what a lovely thing to happen, I will be thinking of that next time I go camping

wet_princess 24th August 2008 04:40 PM

I like to pee mine sometimes and if my man is home I'll keep them on to masturbate in, but I don't like the dry feeling.

IcebergJulian818 24th August 2008 06:46 PM

i love looking threw my friends moms and sisters ...dirty underwear.... and smell and jerk off to the creamed and pee stained undies! big turn on..=)

cdwendy 4th September 2008 09:14 AM

Quite a few pairs of my panties are really stained. Quite often I'll wear a pair for a few days and pee them time after time. I love the feeling of them and the smell too

Blonde_Lady32 4th September 2008 04:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by spunkeemunkeye1
Jeesus, this is the best topic ever.
I love stained and smelly knickers. Gets my juices flowing just with a slight whif of them. And this response has really set my pulse a-racing.
Oooh, what I wouldn't do for a sniff of those nice dark stained ones of yours.

I must admit that I absolutely adore stained knickers. I wrote quite a lengthy post about them a few months ago - you can read it here:
http://www.peesearch.net/community/...ead.php?t=26672
I quite often wear mine for several days, because I really enjoy letting my aromas build up. Sometimes if I'm feeling naughty I will hardly pull them down during that whole time, weeing in them whenever I have the need. But I think the nicest fragrance is created by simply not wiping myself; this lets the scent build gradually, and my other juices don't get washed away. mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!

Anyone interested in seeing a picture please PM me.

firefly11701 4th September 2008 11:17 PM

I only wet my panties one time before I rinse them out and put them into the dirty laundry pile. Im not really into stained and smelly panties, plus like other have said it just cost to much to buy nice underwear and wear it once and not be able to use it again. :)

neal52ciciora 29th September 2008 03:47 AM

on the occasions where my wife will pee her panties for me she never has a chance to get them off as i do her imedieatly while she is still wearing them and after i cum in her she continues to wear them until they dry. Then the next day I will wear them and pee in them ands let them dry. Awesome fun

2pee4gee 29th September 2008 08:54 PM

My wife and i have 2 kids.She gave birth 2 both naturally,so her muscles are not as strong as they used to be. When she showers or baths and i take her clothes to the wash basket,i always sniff her panties because i know she has squited in at least once during the day.She smells great after a whole day.The mixture of smells is fantastic with a strong smell of wee.The best is,she knows i do it!

jan15472 30th September 2008 12:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blonde_Lady32
I must admit that I absolutely adore stained knickers. I wrote quite a lengthy post about them a few months ago - you can read it here:
http://www.peesearch.net/community/...ead.php?t=26672
I quite often wear mine for several days, because I really enjoy letting my aromas build up. Sometimes if I'm feeling naughty I will hardly pull them down during that whole time, weeing in them whenever I have the need. But I think the nicest fragrance is created by simply not wiping myself; this lets the scent build gradually, and my other juices don't get washed away. mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!

Anyone interested in seeing a picture please PM me.

I absolutely loved that story :eek:

Personally, I get turned on by the thought of pee stained panties which are used multiple times, they smell great.

sexycat 10th October 2008 06:26 PM

Wetting my panties is one of my favorite things to do. Most days, I am letting little spurts go in them all day to keep them nice and warm. But, I only wear them one day/night and then wash them, not the same pair for days at a time.
In fact, I haven't even left for work yet today, and I've already got wet panties. :D

handsomeman 11th October 2008 06:50 AM

I was reading all the comments posted by the female members. But i have seen a lot of used panties with pee stains (or their pussy juice i dont know). When i was living in an apartment, we had the common laundry, washer and drier. i had a habit of picking up the panties from the washer. I used to watch the girls go to the washer room with their laundries and immediatley after they left the room, i used to pick it up so that it will not be wet. I would say almost all the panties will be stained on the pussy place. So i think the girls have a habit of peeing, may be by accident or the drops after the pee, in their panties.

orion 11th October 2008 07:23 AM

my girlfriend usually just pees them, then rinses them right away. we have never like saved them to dry out or anything. she loves her thongs and doesnt want to ruin any of them. i dont blame her, they are sexy. :confused:

km2005 21st October 2008 03:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lowrider_forlife1
does any girls own pee stained panties? and how yellow are they and do they smell? and how long do you keep peeing in them before washing them?

Yellow stains aren't always what we think they are. I've often seen panties of girlfriends that have yellow stains from discharge and they smell nothing like the golden stuff. I'm also amazed at how women are good at preventing dribbles after taking a pee. I've often gone in to my gf's panties right after she peed to see if there are any drops but the crotch has no signs of pee. I guess I'm unlucky in that respect :icon_sad:

K

brett10 24th October 2008 12:26 AM

Once my girlfriend wet herself at my flat and left he panties by me....when they dried i smelled them and they were sonice..i like it so much

puddyls 27th October 2008 11:14 AM

honestly, even after my pee dries my panties aren't completely dry....
and i've found that naturally drying them while wearing keeps them soft just like it never happened. as for the smell... it depends on the pee. sometimes i noticed a faint smell, but its not too bad... and once i'm dry it goes away. now, after the 2nd wetting, the smell tends to be more noticeable. i get around it by using lotion or a spritz of perfume. no one has been the wiser... that i know of.

frasier26 29th October 2008 07:39 AM

I love smell of panties with a hint of pee. I had a room mate of who's I'd smell constantly, I think she knew it too because she always left them in the bathroom for a while after she had a shower.

wetpantsmike4u 30th October 2008 05:36 PM

To me nothing is more eortic than the combination of a woman's scent mixed with pee in her panties....My g/f doesn't wear any, pout,....but her duaghter who lives with us (22) does...and guess who volunteers to do the laundry. I'd never ever do anything with the daughter.....but OMG her panties I can't resist.....am I bad?

lulu33 17th November 2008 08:09 AM

Ooooh, as much as I love watching people pee, I hate the smell of old urine! But really, it's a good idea to wash panties right after peeing in them just for sanitary reasons.

wet_one00 18th November 2008 11:36 PM

this must be my biggest turn on to watch a woman pee in her panties and play with them while she still has them on. yet i still have not got to where i smell them afterwords, still a lil new to this.