PeeSearch Peeing Community Forums

PeeSearch Peeing Community Forums (http://www.peesearch.net/community/forums/index.php)
-   General Chat (http://www.peesearch.net/community/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=29)
-   -   Girls can pee really far !!! (http://www.peesearch.net/community/forums/showthread.php?t=50836)

673150214aaa 25th November 2011 01:44 PM

Girls can pee really far !!!

Who have any pictures or videos about women piss long distance? I have just watched a video, a cute women beat a man in a distance contest. I am REALLY interested in this.
THANK YOU very much!!!

winsome311 25th November 2011 03:25 PM

Re: Girls can pee really far !!!

i don't have any information on specific videos or photos, but you could check out our own gallery right here on site, or try looking up "Ana Didovic", or use the term "power pissing" in a search online.

Good luck

ready2burst_com 26th November 2011 07:28 PM

I've started shooting pissing videos but not done any distance shoots yet. What specifically are you looking for? Tell me exactly what you are wanting to see and I'll see what I can do. I have a pregnant girl shooting alot of pee videos for me and her bladder is amazing. I think she would be able to piss an amazing distance.

RupertEinstein69 30th November 2011 03:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ready2burst_com
I've started shooting pissing videos but not done any distance shoots yet. What specifically are you looking for? Tell me exactly what you are wanting to see and I'll see what I can do. I have a pregnant girl shooting alot of pee videos for me and her bladder is amazing. I think she would be able to piss an amazing distance.

I would love to see several girls lined up competing with each other for distance peeing at the same time.

A female can always out-distance a man peeing. :wave:

Batman4u 30th November 2011 09:09 PM

An example of a powerful pee

http://www.redtube.com/3996

licksgirls 30th November 2011 10:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Batman4u

I think this is the girl from "Street and Panty Pisser" who I mentioned in my post above. She appeared a few times in the early series but I cannot remember which movies she was in. Fairly sure it was before number 30.

She's lovely. Thank you for the link.

bburr65st 30th November 2011 10:18 PM

Thanks so much for posting. I've seen this video hundreds of times, literally. And it just never gets old. The first time I've seen it, it must have been 7 or 8 years ago, yet to this day, everytime I see it or think about it, I'd get very excited, but that's another story for another day, on another forum.
Btw: if anybody can tell me who she is or how to get in touch with her, that would be great. I think I might go prepared with a diamond ring, if I ever meet her!!!

kathymathews 2nd December 2011 01:18 AM

You may like to see this video I recently found http://www.stileproject.com/video/1...an-chick-pisser

I've been fascinated by women who can pee far a big turn-on. I didn't know it at the time but I had a number of girlfriends who couldn't pee far until I met my wife. I'm not ashamed of my fetish and will openly say 'what turns you on or off?' as a discussion point when dating new girls.Well, whilst dating my g/f (now wife), we were discussing pissing distance. I said I could achieve 6 maybe 7 feet. She said 'that all'. Having proudly done my thing my g/f(wife) said 'is that it?'. She took up her position, this time squatting (no clothes on), and let fly across the room. I hasten to point out I was standing about 12 feet directly in front of her saying 'you won't make it this far'. She gave me a look and a split second later, I was getting wet. Thank goodness I wasn't wearing anything...moving swiftly aside it continued its trajectory landing about 18 feet away from her. On other occasions she's done 10-15 feet 'without opeing my lips' and 'not applying any extra pressure', and sometimes standing. I wish there were more movies of girls 'going for distance'.

ready2burst_com 2nd December 2011 11:24 AM

Quote:

Yeah that is a powerful stream there. I've got a couple pissing shoots lined up for this weekend so I will try to get a "big streamer" shot. My issue is that I live in the city and you really need a good safe outdoor location to shoot that. I'm thinking I might take Tabitha(little tiny blonde I've shot with before) and goto an industrial part of LA early Sunday morning around 7am or so.

I'll get some video of here in the car ready to burst(he he) and then jump out of the car, have her drop her pants and see how far she can piss, then jump in the car.

She is crazy and loves to do crazy pee related stuff.

zx_25 1st January 2012 06:57 AM

A lot of the Sneaky girls pee along way. I hear sometimes they have competitions to see who can pee the furtherest (and film it of course)

matr1x 1st January 2012 09:44 PM

I wonder whose plumbing is more suited to long-range urination, men's or women's. I took a fluid dynamics course in college, here is what I remember:

The pressure drop as fluid flows through a tube is proportional to the length of the tube, and other variables relating to the fluid and the tube. I don't know whether men's and women's urethras (urethrae?) are different diameters, but assuming they are, the women are at an advantage because their urethras are much shorter. A man's urine must flow through a long urethra, losing pressure all along the way.

Of course, there are so many unknowns. Are the urethras the same diameter? Are the bladders pressurized to the same extent? How large is the exit aperture (the urethral meatus)? Is the exit aperture shaped in a manner conducive to laminar flow?

Many women when peeing don't seem to have laminar flow, they have very turbulent flow and end up spraying.

In conclusion, further experimentation is clearly warranted. With video recording.

I will help analyze the experimental data. I will provide this service pro bono.

highpressure247 2nd January 2012 04:15 AM

matr1x, Good questions. I have no "scientific" evidence, but can say that most women can pee harder and further than men. Some woman have the same size Urethra opening as a man, but most are larger. Because a woman's urethra is much shorter and very close to the bladder, they have less resistance than a man. The harder a woman pees, the larger the Urethra expands. To minimize spray, a woman has to move her lips (labia) to the side to expose her urethra (pee hole). It is almost important that not too much pressure is applied to the lips or it will cause the stream to distort and spray. It really is amazing the power some women have. The furthest I've seen is about 12-13', but I've heard of distances much further than this. It is an awesome sight and sound, for sure.

rikk469 18th July 2013 10:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 673150214aaa
Who have any pictures or videos about women piss long distance? I have just watched a video, a cute women beat a man in a distance contest. I am REALLY interested in this.
THANK YOU very much!!!

This is a subject I love. I'm always on the lookout for long-distance peeing women videos (the real thing would be nicer though ;) ). It's quite amazing the distance they can reach and, conversely, it's just as amazing the huge torrent that can gush out in a downwards direction when they wish to. Or is this a case of the varying size of the urethra in women?

Can a gusher also long-distance pee?

I wish I knew plenty of women whom I could carry out some research with into this question.

:confused:

dave_bt69 20th July 2013 09:26 AM

Quote:

I have posted 7 videos of this distance pisser in the Outdoor Video section of galleries. The keyword in the video titles is "distance". Enjoy, and be amazed!

rikk469 22nd July 2013 12:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dave_bt69
I have posted 7 videos of this distance pisser in the Outdoor Video section of galleries. The keyword in the video titles is "distance". Enjoy, and be amazed!

Hey Dave, thanks for posting those vids of that skinny girl long distance pissing. She is FANTASTIC!!! How I'd love to watch her putting on a show or any other female who can match or beat her amazing distances.

Thanks again! ;)

chantelle2 22nd July 2013 03:58 PM

As far as I am aware, the female and male urethra is virtually the same diameter except the female's is quite short about 3" long where the male's is 4 times the length and diverts through the prostate where I believe the restriction is compared to a female where she has a direct unrestricted flow from the bladder in a much shorter tube so the female plumbing allows a greater flow rate and use of pressure from an extended bladder to push out some distance.

The more full the bladder is the more pressure and flow I tend to get just releasing the hold to prevent wetting myself and letting things gravity feed out, but you can also push it out bearing down similar to being a bit constipated that type of pushing I am sure it feels similar for guys in that regard to gather extra distance and force which is what the power pissers are doing, but it's a bit uncomfortable to push too hard and can hurt a bit like at the bottom of the tummy......it's something that would need practice to force it out to the degree the power pisser girls can achieve......most girls I think could out power a guy's system in distance, but I doubt many of us could simply do a super power piss and match the girls referred to without a bit of work to perfect that if at all......some of those distances a pretty impressive.

The spraying and whirly stream you see from some girls happens because your pee stream has to part the labia and I think longer or more full labia some girls have without actually spreading by hand to expose the urethra proper, it would always interfere with the stream. My labia parts fairly nicely so my stream is more like a guy's stream and quite direct for the most part and I don't tend to gush out like some we see in the toilet videos which are quite interesting to see the real gushy releases.........amazing how different the female system works from one girl to another where the guy's using a penis the flow and stream is much the same?

rikk469 23rd July 2013 08:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chantelle2
...amazing how different the female system works from one girl to another where the guy's using a penis the flow and stream is much the same?

Chantelle, I've come to the conclusion that your observation is spot on - we guys are completely limited as to what we can do (although a foreskin must affect those still with them :) ) but women's flow varies so much as can be seen by the many delicious videos on the net. Bless them all - I love you girls so much!!! xxx ;)

licksgirls 27th July 2013 02:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chantelle2
The spraying and whirly stream you see from some girls happens because your pee stream has to part the labia and I think longer or more full labia some girls have without actually spreading by hand to expose the urethra proper, it would always interfere with the stream.

I have noticed that sometimes a woman will open her labia with her fingertips to make an "undisturbed" stream. If she wants the stream to go further she may also pull slightly upwards with her fingers, so the lips are parted and the urethra has a slight upward tilt to it. That can produce a nice forward arched stream.

Of course, when not trying for distance, there is a lot to be said for the natural way. When I am kissing her labia, it is very, very sexy if they carry the scent of her pee from earlier in the day. I really love that.

RupertEinstein69 28th July 2013 12:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rikk469

we guys are completely limited as to what we can do (although a foreskin must affect those still with them :)

Yes, you are correct. The foreskin absolutely affects the pee stream, and can make aiming very difficult. When I was young my pee stream would spray in unpredictable directions until I decided to partially retract it every time I peed, exposing the peehole in my glans. Now with my foreskin retracted, it has no affect.

cartepostal1 28th July 2013 02:21 AM

There is a film with a peeing competition for women - I had a copy on VHS, now sadly lost in the mists of time. Damned if I can remember what it was called though. I'll try to wrack my brains. Also, I have seen an Abby Winters video with two women in peeing in a kitchen. Not exactly a competition, but they do have a lot of fun and seem to be impressed with how far they can pee. One was called Chloe, possibly my favourite AW model, She's got a great smile and lovely big boobs.

rikk469 29th July 2013 10:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cartepostal1
...One was called Chloe... a great smile and lovely big boobs.

I think I found the Chloe you mentioned - if you google "Paula and Chloe pee on each other" and select one that isn't going to do another search you'll find her peeing on Paula. It's not the kitchen one you mentioned. But.....

I agree she's got a great smile and beautiful boobs. They later take a shower together with another lovely young lady but sadly there's a serious lack of peeing action.

:)

cartepostal1 30th July 2013 11:48 PM

Rikk469: Do you mean you could only find a video of Chloe peeing on Paula? I saw a little bit of the video you mention and although I'm not really into people peeing on each other, I might be tempted to watch it all. However, the video I was talking about was of Chloe and Paula peeing in the kitchen on a large sheet of plastic - I'm wanking over some stills of the video right now.