PeeSearch Peeing Community Forums

PeeSearch Peeing Community Forums (http://www.peesearch.net/community/forums/index.php)
-   Pee Advice & Tips (http://www.peesearch.net/community/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=35)
-   -   Piss Enema. (http://www.peesearch.net/community/forums/showthread.php?t=8713)

belindats 26th December 2008 03:09 AM

Re: Piss Enema.

I just love getting piss enemas. It is so sexy and hot.
I started to write an answer to a posting and sort got
carried away, go look in the stories area to see what
happened

hwllpg1 15th April 2009 12:21 AM

I have never tried a pee enema (giving or receiving), but I would think it would be difficult to hold. Are there any health risks with this?

Pollys 15th April 2009 02:45 AM

I tried to do this to myself.

I bought a pair of 'enema pants', which were rather strange to wear. There was a buttplug at the rear, with a tube in the middle, which could be pumped up once inserted. At the front was just a hole, which had to be positioned just right to stand any chance of it working.

The idea is that you pee, it goes down the tube, through the plug, into your anus. Oh no it does not! Once I started to pee it just flowed out of the legs of the latex panties. I tried my best to push the darned tube tighter against my pee hole and did feel a sort of rush into my ass, but when I stopped it came back down the tube. Nothing to stop it.

So, I had to experiment a little. Next time I had a catheter and a clip, so inserted that then fed the catheter tube down the middle of the tube on the pants as I pulled them up. The clip was in the way, and very difficult to reach inside the pants. Back off they came, I had to take the clip off and bend the catheter tube over to stop my bladder from emptying.

Now I put the cath tube back into the pants tube and put the clip over the outer tube. Boy was this a struggle as I had to keep sliding one pipe inside another, without letting the clip go too much. Eventually I got to a point where it wasn't really comfortable, but about the best I could do. I let the clip out slowly and felt my pee trickling inside my anus. Then I realised it was flowing back between the tubes so I grabbed my normal panties and pulled them in a tight knot around the outer tube, which sort of worked, for a while.

The inflated plug was wonderful, no chance of that slipping out, but the hole through the centre where the tube went was useless, as there was nothing to stop the pee coming back out when the pressure built up. Realising that it was a problem I had to clip the pipe off again, I didn't want to risk anything flowing back into my bladder. I had to part take the pants off, with the plug still inside, and remove the cath.

Next attempt was with the tube on the pants cut off, I could not think of any way this would ever work so used the pants just as a way of using the inflatable plug. I got a one-way valve on the end of a tube from an enema bag and part filled the bag with pee before lifting it to the hook.

Those pants went into the bin! Useless, waste of money. The rubber tube split away, just where it joined the plug. I tried cutting the inflatable plug part out but decided it was never going to be much use with a hole down the middle that could not be controlled.

Seemed like a good idea at the time.

nandinipiss 15th April 2009 11:12 AM

Good idea ..I think it is better to collect his urine four or five times , fill it in enema bag and let him do the job of filling u up ..that way probably u ll like it and get cleaning results also

calso15 16th April 2009 02:53 AM

Depends on if the guy can piss while hard. It might be better to have him cum up there first then piss when it softens. I usually have to piss after busting a nut

hornycouple1972 16th April 2009 03:16 AM

I have managed to give my wife piss enema's several times. It was her who first suggested it. After experimenting, we found the best way was to stop thrusting for a few moments and both relax.

Only problem we have had is that my wife says her bowels feel full, and as we finish, she must run to the toilet.

Uonmie_7 16th April 2009 05:49 AM

Peeing with an erection is really easy for me. Especially when I have the erection because I have to piss really bad. I'm sure I would enjoy giving a piss enema, but I would look into the health concerns prior to doing the deed.

MissPissyPants 18th April 2009 02:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nandinipiss
Good idea ..I think it is better to collect his urine four or five times , fill it in enema bag and let him do the job of filling u up ..that way probably u ll like it and get cleaning results also

So, you're saying that you prefer collecting "his" urine - yet you state in your profile that you're a gay FEMALE couple???

Your inconsistency with your sexuality is not beeing looked upon favourably.

Are you lying your way into the Galleries, by any chance? :scratchch

davidav777 21st April 2009 10:48 PM

I never tried enema but I think that would be great to drink pee from my ass or from a girl's ass. that is an experience I would be ready to try

allworkandnoplay1 22nd April 2009 01:50 AM

Done it... When using the penis, the pee is more likely to spurt out all at once as soon as he pulls out. The tube isn't quite as fun. Either way, you'll have to make a bit of a sacrafice.

Quote:
Originally Posted by stardrop
I have often fantasised about a man giving me an enema with his pee.

Does anyone else experienced this, have any advice or ideas on this?

Could it be done with his penis in my arse or would it be more practical having the pee pumped in through a tube?